Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Linny said:

Of all the indignities befallen the Quartermaine family, seeing Monica cling to Franco in search of any wisps of her son inside of him is one of the worst.

That's annoyed me since Monica found out about the memory switch. HE'S NOT DREW. Drew wasn't really Drew, for that matter, at least not the one whose memories Franco now has.

17 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Is it just me or is KeMo dragging her words out more than usual? She speaks so slowly and it’s the worst.

It's her usual lethargy, IMO.

4 minutes ago, Linny said:

Sonny, describing Peter, while in the company of Jason and Sam: "That's the way the guy works. He's always in the proximity to a crime but it's never his fault." This line is so perfect, I don't even need to elaborate on it. Let's just bask in the sweet, shameless sanctimony.

Self-awareness was never in Sonny's wheelhouse.

Michael E. Knight was talking about Drew's soul—how is that transplanted with memories? The soul is a theological/philosophical construct, not a medical one.

4 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Robert got a call and went to MOnica and told her that there were no survivors found in the wreckage and that Drew was being declared dead in absentia.  

I like that Robert knew this was something he had to tell Monica in person. Anyone else would have pawned it off to someone else.

I also liked that Maxie knew Jason was low-key interrogating LWB/FS. Heh.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

This nonsense that Franco "identifies" as Drew therefore he's Drew is such ridiculousness.  If Franco had killed a bunch of people right before the memory transfer, would the police be all "well, he identifies as someone else so we can't arrest him".  NO.  Shut up show.  

The show recasted Drew without having to go out there and look for an actor to replace BM. If they beat us enough over the head about how Franco is really Drew now, then we might cry "uncle" and accept it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Linny said:

Sonny, describing Peter, while in the company of Jason and Sam: "That's the way the guy works. He's always in the proximity to a crime but it's never his fault." This line is so perfect, I don't even need to elaborate on it. Let's just bask in the sweet, shameless sanctimony.

Of all the indignities befallen the Quartermaine family, seeing Monica cling to Franco in search of any wisps of her son inside of him is one of the worst. It's also very sad to me that no one is mourning or remembering the actual Drew, and instead all energies are rolling into this insane Franco battle, as if this memory transfer negates Drew's death. Drew was a good man who had close ties to so many people, and it's disrespectful to all but ignore his loss like it doesn't even matter.

That line almost had me having a rage blackout. I know Sonny is the King of Hypocrites but I still get angered when he says things because it also feels like the show doesn't realize how hypocritical Sonny is being and expects the audience not to have an issue with that stuff.

It's really gross. I think the show think it's excusing Kim and Monica's actions because they're being fueled by their grief and that Franco is all they have left of the real Drew, but it's not really working. And it's still ignoring the real grief the people in Drew's life should be feeling.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

This nonsense that Franco "identifies" as Drew therefore he's Drew is such ridiculousness.  If Franco had killed a bunch of people right before the memory transfer, would the police be all "well, he identifies as someone else so we can't arrest him".  NO.  Shut up show.  

I mean, that's basically what they did with the tumor excuse.

• Love 4

Are we supposed to see Kim as the villain or a victim in all of this? Characters keep mentioning that she can’t control her actions due to Oscar but they've been writing her as so smug and selfish that I don’t get how anyone is supposed to be on her side unless they just really hate Liz or Friz. The tipping point to me was the conversation today with the lawyer where she said that Liz already lost her husband so why should she have to lose Drew again. The fact that she can’t even see past her own desires is astounding to me if they still want people to see her as a “good” character

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
(edited)

Holy freaking Jeebus! Michael Knight looks like Tony Geary!!! And now I can't unsee it!

Clearly, I forgot to watch yesterday's show, so will be all backasswards.

There's nothing I can add that others haven't already said about that RIDONKULOUSNESS of what Lawyer Tad Martin was saying. Such utter bullshit.

And how niiiiiice. Monica tells this poseur that she didn't love Jason at first and didn't, but it wasn't baby Jason's fault that he was a result of an affair. But that's the Q way! They love everyone! And NEGLECTED TO MENTION that Jason is no longer the Jason she raised. It's such a fucking an insult to history.

Of course Drew is "dead." Until or If Frank'nHacks decide to recast. Which will probably never happen. But if it does, it'll be the third face he'll have.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 3
53 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Are we supposed to see Kim as the villain or a victim in all of this? Characters keep mentioning that she can’t control her actions due to Oscar but they've been writing her as so smug and selfish that I don’t get how anyone is supposed to be on her side unless they just really hate Liz or Friz. The tipping point to me was the conversation today with the lawyer where she said that Liz already lost her husband so why should she have to lose Drew again. The fact that she can’t even see past her own desires is astounding to me if they still want people to see her as a “good” character

Right?!?! Honestly, the amount of disgust I have for Kim is insane! And I didn't dislike Kim before this story, but I sure do now. That line to Tad/new lawyer gave such clear insight into the depth of her selfishness. She seriously thinks she's entitled to Franco b/c he has "Drew's" memories?! She is so willing to write off Franco so she can have "Drew." The real Drew she loved is likely dead. She lost her chance w/him years ago, but is perfectly fine w/Liz losing her chance to be w/her husband. In Kim's world, only Kim's wants and needs are important. Her complete dismissal of Liz, her boys, Scott, Franco is just reprehensible if you ask me. 

There is an actual chance Franco could be brought back, but Kim doesn't care; all she cares about is she has a "Drew" who still loves her. That's her main concern.  Who cares if Franco could be restored and get his life back? I guess he doesn't deserve his life in Kim's mind. Only the parasite's wants and desires matter. Ok . . . . 

I know I keep saying it, but AFAIC, it can't be said enough - Kim is a disgusting, vile human being. Every time she is on screen, I get more disgusted w/her, and the writing is doing her no favors at all, IMO. When this is all said and done, she has got to go. There will be nothing left for Kim in PC, so please just let the character leave town. 

But to answer your question, I see Kim as the villain in this story. There is nothing at all "rootable" about her. As you said, I think only those who hate Friz, Franco, and/or Liz could like this story and root for Kim. Kim needs a therapist, not a fake Drew! 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

It's really gross. I think the show think it's excusing Kim and Monica's actions because they're being fueled by their grief and that Franco is all they have left of the real Drew, but it's not really working. And it's still ignoring the real grief the people in Drew's life should be feeling.

I think it could have worked if the story hadn't moved at warp speed. Both Kim and Monica took no time at all to start indulging Franco's delusion by calling him Drew. It should have taken them some time to come around. The story could have been layered and good, but it's shallow and bad. LOL! 

And I'm a huge RoHo fan. He's the reason I started watching soaps. I've liked every character he's ever played until now. I do NOT like his Drew at all. The acting isn't bad to me, but the character - as written - has no depth and is just boring. What do we know about Drew? He loves Kim and resented the Qs for dumping him. That's it. Other than his love for Kim, he doesn't have much going for him. 

The fact that no one cares that the real Drew is likely dead is also troublesome. I loved BM's Jason and his Drew. No one is mourning him or caring about him at all. It's just plain bad writing. 

• Love 6

As the only one in the universe who doesn't hate Spinelli, even I found his analysis of the audio boring as hell.   Nobody cares.  Do it off screen. 

I liked Robert's exchange with Sonny.  "Look the other way?"  I wish they could find something for Robert to do, other than have him push papers around at the D.A.'s office. 

I had visions of Charlotte, emerging from a back room in the church, to find it empty.  "Hello?".

Edited by ciarra
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

That line almost had me having a rage blackout. I know Sonny is the King of Hypocrites but I still get angered when he says things because it also feels like the show doesn't realize how hypocritical Sonny is being and expects the audience not to have an issue with that stuff.

I 100% believe the writers want the audience to view Sonny and Jason as the "good guys."  It's gross.

So the charges were dropped against Sam and...what was the point of it? 

Michael Knight's character's name is Martin.  Oh, aren't you clever, writers. 

• Love 2

Poor Monica. Drew was  the last remaining family member who really cared for her.

Kim seems like she's going through a grief-induced psychosis. But Monica should be worried that the Board is going to ask for a fitness evaluation if she keeps calling this guy "Drew".

5 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

They left Robin out of the dialogue just for the mere fact that Jason would never say “I don’t care if it hurts Robin.”

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Manipulating the audience.

4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Jason is unaware he's a father.

You wrong him! I distinctly remember him taking down his box o' pain when Jake "died" and going through it with a constipated expression that was supposed to signify deep feelings.

• Love 2

I feel so sorry for Monica she has lost her children, Dawn, Emily, AJ and Drew.  There was also a time that she thought Jason was also dead.  When she visited him she told FrankenDrew that she was trying to hold on to the children she had left.  She then returned to work only to be told by Robert that Drew had been declared officially dead.  My heart broke for her.  I can understand her wanting to hold on to Drew/FrankenDrew.  She had 5 children and 4 have been murdered.  The one surviving child she has is a brain damaged mob hitman who over the years has learned to tolerate her.  The only love Jason feels is for Carly and Sonny.

Teri was right last week when she said Kim is on the verge of a mental collapse.  After going through Oscar's illness/death and the loss of Drew, she has become unstable.  She is using FrankenDrew as a lifeline to hold on to.  I think she needs to be in Shadybrook more than FrankenDrew.  Teri was also right when she told him that holding on to Kim was doing her emotional harm.  

• Love 8
13 hours ago, lala2 said:

Kim needs a therapist, not a fake Drew! 

For sure. That's been pretty clear from the moment she "heard" a baby cry and then it was coming from ghost!Oscar's mouth. I was incredulous when she and Elizabeth were arguing and she said you can no more get Franco back than I can get Oscar back. As soon as Kim started hearing from FrancoDrew the words she had longed to hear from the real Drew 16/17 years ago, she decided Franco was dead/no longer existed.

The "I'm glad Oscar is dead" line from Cameron to FrancoDrew (in the park scene, after he witnessed FrancoDrew and Kim making out) should have been directed at Kim to illustrate that her late son would be ashamed of her behavior - it's an insult to his memory. Then maybe Kim would have felt some sort of shame for five minutes for her role in the breakup of Oscar's friend's family.  

Since we're in Halloween season, can a medical professional explain to Kim that essentially she was having sex with a possessed body/time capsule: there is no "Drew" here because his fingerprints, photo identification, finances and professional background are all Franco. He only has Drew's memories - not skills. 

I read today that the claim is that Franco "identifies" as Drew. Okay, well, I can talk about history while showing off a genuine head adornment from Egypt and claim I'm Cleopatra, but that doesn't make me Cleo.   

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 13
On 4/20/2018 at 1:57 AM, 30 Helens said:

I am very pleasantly surprised by how much I like Kim!  I really hated TB’s version of Carly (it deviated too much from Sarah Brown’s portrayal for me), so I was not looking forward to her return.  But this role suits her much better, IMO, and it’s nice to have a female character who acts like a sensible independent adult rather than a clingy dope who lives in service of her man.  (I’m looking at you, Sam. And Liz. And Nina.)

Quoting myself from 2018. My, how times have changed.  I take all back.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, lala2 said:

Right?!?! Honestly, the amount of disgust I have for Kim is insane! And I didn't dislike Kim before this story, but I sure do now. That line to Tad/new lawyer gave such clear insight into the depth of her selfishness. She seriously thinks she's entitled to Franco b/c he has "Drew's" memories?! She is so willing to write off Franco so she can have "Drew." The real Drew she loved is likely dead. She lost her chance w/him years ago, but is perfectly fine w/Liz losing her chance to be w/her husband. In Kim's world, only Kim's wants and needs are important. Her complete dismissal of Liz, her boys, Scott, Franco is just reprehensible if you ask me. 

There is an actual chance Franco could be brought back, but Kim doesn't care; all she cares about is she has a "Drew" who still loves her. That's her main concern.  Who cares if Franco could be restored and get his life back? I guess he doesn't deserve his life in Kim's mind. Only the parasite's wants and desires matter. Ok . . . . 

I know I keep saying it, but AFAIC, it can't be said enough - Kim is a disgusting, vile human being. Every time she is on screen, I get more disgusted w/her, and the writing is doing her no favors at all, IMO. When this is all said and done, she has got to go. There will be nothing left for Kim in PC, so please just let the character leave town. 

But to answer your question, I see Kim as the villain in this story. There is nothing at all "rootable" about her. As you said, I think only those who hate Friz, Franco, and/or Liz could like this story and root for Kim. Kim needs a therapist, not a fake Drew! 

Thank you I thought it was only me 

• Love 5

100% believe the writers want the audience to view Sonny and Jason as the "good guys."  It's gross.

That line almost had me having a rage blackout.

Heart-felt thanks to the prop person for placing a large bowl of moss in the kitchen which somehow diminishes the rage over having to listen to these two disgusting and violent characters dispensing their messed-up world views.  Spinelli is just like pouring gasoline onto this raging toxic stew.

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

If they beat us enough over the head about how Franco is really Drew now, then we might cry "uncle" and accept it. 

I've accepted so many things in the past 33 years of soap watching, but somehow, this one, I just can't accept.  I think a huge part of it is that I loved Billy and feel he was super wronged.  And I'm not a fan of RoHo's (I despise Franco with the heat of a thousand suns).  

The show worked so hard to strip Jason's identity from Billy when SBu came back.  They beat us over the head with the whole, he isn't Jason, he's Drew.  Took away Jake and Danny and everyone else in his orbit and told us repeatedly that just because he had Jason's memories, it didn't make him Jason.  

And now they want to go back on that to accomodate this story.  Just because Franco had a memory transfer, somehow that makes him Drew, biology be damned.  He identifies as Drew, in a world that is only now starting to understand people's need to identify as a different gender (or no gender), so they're going to use that here.  And it's gross.  If Drew were alive and still living in town, would Franco insist that he's also Drew Cain and expect people to treat them both as the same person?  It's just stupid and poorly written and makes no sense and makes franco look stupider than he already was and Kim look like she can't tie her shoes unless someone can help her.  

• Love 9
9 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Poor Monica. Drew was  the last remaining family member who really cared for her.

9 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

I feel so sorry for Monica she has lost her children, Dawn, Emily, AJ and Drew.  There was also a time that she thought Jason was also dead.  When she visited him she told FrankenDrew that she was trying to hold on to the children she had left.  She then returned to work only to be told by Robert that Drew had been declared officially dead.  My heart broke for her.  I can understand her wanting to hold on to Drew/FrankenDrew.  S

Any sympathy I had for Monica went right out the window, since she seems hell bent on treating this poseur as Drew. Color me shocked that she reacted in any way or gave a shit that Drew was missing and presumed dead since she's been trying to convince Poseur that she would have loved him if she'd known about him, and he's a Q or whatever she said.

Yes, I'm a cold-hearted, unfeeling wench.

• Love 3

How many characters is this for RH now? 3?

well, on GH he was Todd, TumorFranco. post-TumorFranco, now Drewlusional Franco.

the only parts of Wednesdays show that I liked were Robert's scene with Monica (and hooray! he's in the credits now!)

and the exchange between Liz & Scott

Liz: You're a good person, Scott

Scott: Don't tell anyone

Liz: Who would believe me?

• Love 12
10 hours ago, statsgirl said:
15 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Jason is unaware he's a father.

You wrong him! I distinctly remember him taking down his box o' pain when Jake "died" and going through it with a constipated expression that was supposed to signify deep feelings.

That was ages ago. These days he couldn't care less about his kids.

10 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

I can understand her wanting to hold on to Drew/FrankenDrew. 

I honestly can't. IT'S NOT DREW. Frew is being kind to her because of the circumstances, but he doesn't seem to really want to have a relationship with Monica. And this dumb chip on his shoulder about Jason being the "chosen" one is idiotic. No one knew Drew existed until he showed up in Port Charles. Stop with this crap, Show. They fall back on this story way too often.

10 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I read today that the claim is that Franco "identifies" as Drew. Okay, well, I can talk about history while showing off a genuine head adornment from Egypt and claim I'm Cleopatra, but that doesn't make me Cleo.   

"I went to a bar mitzvah once. That doesn't make me Jewish."

Is Drew wanting Kim a retcon? I feel like before all this grossness they both knew it was basically an extended ONS and were okay with it.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Is Drew wanting Kim a retcon? I feel like before all this grossness they both knew it was basically an extended ONS and were okay with it.

I'd call it a fling more than a ONS. But IIRC we were originally told that both had agreed that it wasn't permanent. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

What Kim claimed was it was a casual relationship that they both knew basically had an expiration date when he got shipped out.  Of course, we never got Drew's POV on it because he didn't have his memories.  Given other scenes early on had Kim listening to that old CD he gave her I guess it could be said the relationship was more serious than she let on.  

Still gross at this point in time, though.  No way around that.  

• Love 4
12 hours ago, ciarra said:

As the only one in the universe who doesn't hate Spinelli, even I found his analysis of the audio boring as hell.   Nobody cares.  Do it off screen. 

You're never alone.  I'll join you at your table.

MEK is a silver fox and I like it.

Now that you guys have put it out there that Franco is still in there lurking, watching, and unable to communicate I had a horrible thought and I can't shake it (spins, throws salt over shoulder and spits twice) - this would be the weirdest start of a DID story ever.  FV wouldn't do that, would he? Tell he wouldn't do that and that was Ron's thing. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Given other scenes early on had Kim listening to that old CD he gave her I guess it could be said the relationship was more serious than she let on.  

Which sort of contradicts her not trying to get in touch with him when she found out she was pregnant. I know it was because she didn't want him distracted while he was on assignment (and later, Drew had been kidnapped, so he wouldn't have gotten a message anyway), but if she really cared, she'd have tried to get the news to him somehow.

Whatever, Show. You never let internal logic get in the way of plot points.

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Which sort of contradicts her not trying to get in touch with him when she found out she was pregnant. I know it was because she didn't want him distracted while he was on assignment (and later, Drew had been kidnapped, so he wouldn't have gotten a message anyway), but if she really cared, she'd have tried to get the news to him somehow.

Aren't there two versions to this? One version where she never tried to contact him because whatever they had was over and he was deployed and another version where she tried and was told he was on some top secret and could not be reached?

I could be misremembering, but Kim's story on everything had changed a lot. Next, a husband she never told anyone about will pop up and tell us she escaped the insane asylum.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

This is why I'm confused, @YaddaYadda. Kim's story has changed at least once, and I think it's to suit Drew's story more than her own. Just like the memory mapping has changed to fit what's happening with Frew. When the writers can't stick to their own internal logic (however shaky), this is what happens.

16 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Next, a husband she never told anyone about will pop up and tell us she escaped the insane asylum.

Any chance his name is Rochester?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

Her mouth looks all puffily lop-sided.   Especially the top lip.   I don't remember her looking like this on Lost.   Of course she was younger then, and maybe they had better lighting or something.  (Talking about Nina).

I just started watching Lost with my husband who raves about it. I'm barely on the middle of season 1 and don't remember seeing her? Looking forward to it even more now. It's a very good show so far. 

1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Given other scenes early on had Kim listening to that old CD he gave her I guess it could be said the relationship was more serious than she let on.  

She initially said they were together briefly - 3 months - but it was "intense." My impression from Kim listening to the CD, and the way she spoke to Drew (when Oscar was dying) about the night they conceived Oscar, was that it was more serious to her. She told Drew that had fallen in love with him back then, but didn't say the words because he was deploying and they had acknowledged to each other that when he left, the fling was over. She also told Jason she was "hurt" that Drew was marrying Sam.

So it appears she clung to the memory of her fling with Drew and built it up in her mind to having lost the great love of her life when he deployed, but didn't want to appear desperate/pathetic to Drew or the people close to him after the "Oscar is your son" reveal.  What I got from FrancoDrew's reaction to seeing her for the first time was 'hey, there's the lady I had fun flirting with and dating - let's get outta this hospital, catch up, go somewhere!" When Kim didn't automatically get furious about the kiss and started indulging his delusion, he turned the "I am madly in love with you, we must be together" intensity that is Franco's personality (seen from the early days of his relationship with Elizabeth) onto Kim.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Annamz said:

I just started watching Lost with my husband who raves about it. I'm barely on the middle of season 1 and don't remember seeing her? Looking forward to it even more now. It's a very good show so far. 

No, I don't think she was on in the beginning seasons.   I can't remember which seasons, but I'm pretty sure it was later on.

• Love 1

Rage blackout!!  Franco isn't "identifying" as Drew.  It's not like he knows he's Franco but would just rather be Drew.  A procedure was done to him under duress!!  He is mentally ill and can't make ANY decisions for himself, which is why his next of kin (his WIFE) should and can make decisions on his behalf.  I am really beginning to think Kim would have come on to Cameron if he had they Drew memories.  She's sick.  And I can't even start on Monica.  As a medical professional she knows better.  When Drewco was all pissed because he thought Monica had given him up and kept Jason, she should have just said I already cleared this all up with Drew, and as much as you want to be you are not him!

I agree with everyone else, this is disrespectful and offensive to the Real Drew, but then again he was always second fiddle to pretty much everyone since he found out he wasn't Jason.  The way Monica acted when Robert told her about Drew was terrible.  "Well that's it then."  Wuh??  She should be ashamed.

• Love 8

Good GOD, but that grrrrowwwllling that Nina was doing was like nails on a chalkboard, not to mention she sounded like she was chewing the scenery very, very, very, very HARD.

And please, TV Soap Gods (if there are any left), do NOT put that twat with Jax. Can't he get someone who isn't another's sloppy seconds?

• Love 4

hmmm, I wonder if it's ever going to come out- in the course of this Drew trial-- that Kim tried to drug the real Drew Cain to try and get knocked up by him. (did anyone besides Kim, real Drew and Julian know?)

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

hmmm, I wonder if it's ever going to come out- in the course of this Drew trial-- that Kim tried to drug the real Drew Cain to try and get knocked up by him. (did anyone besides Kim, real Drew and Julian know?)

Curtis.

5 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Maybe I fell asleep before the end (not surprising), but what did Spinelli hear on the tape that exonerated Sam? All I saw was a lot of “Huh.... hoo?.... hah!” 

I want paying very close attention at all because, well, snoozefest, but in think he said he couldn't prove it was doctored so he set out to prove it was real and couldn't do that so she got off? Maybe? Totally believable, if that's the case. 😒

7 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:
15 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Maybe I fell asleep before the end (not surprising), but what did Spinelli hear on the tape that exonerated Sam? All I saw was a lot of “Huh.... hoo?.... hah!” 

I want paying very close attention at all because, well, snoozefest, but in think he said he couldn't prove it was doctored so he set out to prove it was real and couldn't do that so she got off? Maybe? Totally believable, if that's the case. 😒

There seemed to be a few places on the tape that indicated possible tomfoolery, but nothing was certain. Because it could go either way, Jordan dropped the charges against Sam. The tape was supposed to be the big proof she did want Shiloh dead, I guess. WHICH SHE DID. 

• Love 1

Kathleen Gati looked lovely in that shade of blue today. She's like a fine wine who just gets better with age. I know I should hate Leisl but I just can't. She's a great character. And more Val being stupid. Great and powerful "makes Helena quake with fear" Valentin Cassadine needs Leisl to spell everything out for him and help him figure out how to get out of this mess.

Jax is still wonderful. He managed to make me tolerate Nina. Charlotte can go away, though. She's a cute kid until she opens her mouth.

Cassandra was brought up today. I was hoping that whole thing was dropped. I haven't been interested in anything regarding her since she first appeared on my screen. Michael asking Sasha is he want enough of a reason for her to stick around made me chuckle. No, you boring weirdo. You're boring. And a weirdo. And people around you have a tendency to end up dead.

Why with Finn, Hayden, and Anna? Finn is boring with Anna. Finn is boring with Hayden. Some triangle with them will be extra dull. Let's just throw Peter into the mix so we can all have an insomnia cure. No thank you.

Peter versus Sam? I don't know who I prefer here. That's like choosing between the plague or Ebola.

Edited by BlancheDevoreaux
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

I laughed at a half dozen characters' faces today. Somehow I don't think that was the writers or actors' intentions. I felt for Charlotte when she was crying, though.  Also Genie Francis is fun to watch when Laura is smug/getting digs in and the receiving end of the gloating deserves it.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I laughed at a half dozen characters' faces today. Somehow I don't think that was the writers or actors' intentions. I felt for Charlotte when she was crying, though.  Also Genie Francis is fun to watch when Laura is smug/getting digs in and the receiving end of the gloating deserves it.

The writing and acting are so bad on this show.  It's quite embarrassing to watch on most days.  I wish I could get paid to not try at my job. I'm not expecting world class acting but some of them are outright not trying or attempting.  I'd rather see NuNina suck but try than the former.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1

The Finn/Rebecca Budig scenes were painful to watch. Her not telling him about the baby is so stupid and unnecessary.

What is Queen's Point? Another city? Why aren't Sasha and Michael in Beechers Corners, the runaway town of choice?

4 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And please, TV Soap Gods (if there are any left), do NOT put that twat with Jax. Can't he get someone who isn't another's sloppy seconds?

I don't want Nina and Jax to be a couple, but I do enjoy how he instantly raises Valentin's hackles.

Ooooh, I like that Shiloh is framing Sam. That's very soapy.

• Love 5

Watching Sasha and Charlotte today, I thought that the Charlotte actress is better than the Sasha one. And the Charlotte actress is ... not very good.

Genie Francis, on the other hand was having great fun confronting Valentin and Liesl.

Valentin is such a failure as a Big Bad Cassadine, it takes Liesl to put some backbone into him.

Finn is so negative energy, he can't even work up a spark in this triangle I hope Curtis doesn't get Hayden a dog; adopting a dog is not something to do on a whim and she travels. And what is she going to do with the dog when she goes back home? Just till Finn about the baby already.

There is zero suspense to the FBI looking at Sam because we know that the Fumbly Four always win.

• Love 6