Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I think he truly thought he was saving Ava's life in the moment.

He also saw AJ drunkenly attack Connie (b/c she wrote a negative story about him in her fashion magazine*) and he believed AJ had murdered Connie because Ava set him up. I think "manipulated" is the right word.  It doesn't absolve Sonny in any way but I hate it when Ava's part in that murder is minimized.

*That happened, right? I remember thinking it was incredibly stupid for multiple reasons but I don't remember the details anymore

Now, letting AJ bleed out on the floor was definitely vintage, dickish Sonny.

Yes. Also tlhe whisper threats in the hospital afterwards. And blaming AJ for Michael's (all too brief) rage

• Love 3
9 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

What, and ruin things before Jason can swoop in and save the day? He's got to rescue Oscar and Joss first.

You're right, my bad.  Can;t wait to see him come in through the Metrocourt skylight again!

Edited by Perkie
9 hours ago, ciarra said:

And Ava was ridiculous, "I must run off with these shoes that I don't know are incriminating, and bring you slippers, asap!".

Right!!  Is he going to go home in his slippers when he's released?

• Love 4

There's been so much talk of Kevin's previous breakdown, that I'm really beginning to believe that Ryan is dead and Kevin has DID. We've never seen kevin, Ryan and any staff member at Ferncliff together. It could all be in Kevin's head, which is why no one at Ferncliff is saying anything about Dr Collins and patient X looking exactly the same.

This show loves to recycle stories that they just finished, so the same way that Luke/Fluke/Ferncliff was a thing, this could be Ryan is really Kevin and there's no one at Ferncliff.  It really would be the only way to absolve Kevin of keeping Ryan alive and hidden all these years.  And he wouldn't have to spend eternity in prison for killing three people since he would be considered mentally incompetent.  A brief stint at Shadybrook and Kevin's back in 6 months.  

• Love 11

How is no one discussing how absolutely terrible Oscar's passing out was?  I started laughing during it.  He looks at the floor, looks as if he sees a giant bug or something, then goes to the ground.  But, when he goes to the ground, it is very carefully so as to not hurt himself. Then, while "unconscious", I guess he decides he isn't comfortable enough so he casually takes his hands out of his pockets and places them as his side as he also rearranges his legs. The sooner they kill off this character, the sooner the actor can go to Joey Tribbiani's acting school. Or maybe Jack McFarland's.  Either would teach him better skills than he currently has.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Perkie said:

There's been so much talk of Kevin's previous breakdown, that I'm really beginning to believe that Ryan is dead and Kevin has DID. We've never seen kevin, Ryan and any staff member at Ferncliff together. It could all be in Kevin's head, which is why no one at Ferncliff is saying anything about Dr Collins and patient X looking exactly the same.

There was an orderly who was feeling bad for Ryan before he made the switch with Kevin. 

Now the show could conveniently forget about that but we will see.

• Love 2

I think the talk about Kevin's previous breakdowns is just supposed to give the characters an out as far as thinking he's acting weird versus has been replaced by Ryan.  Plus, like I said yesterday, Ryan being afflicted with the same thing as Anna makes me think it's going to tie into the Patients 1-5 stuff, and thus won't be a DID story.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Perkie said:

But Carly knows there's someone in Ferncliffe no one wants to talk about, and there's no way they'll have that person be some rando and make her wrong.

I think @TeeVee329's idea is where this is going, though they still have to tie in Jason. I'm waiting for him to go blind and still manage to save everyone.

• Love 4

Why was Lulu's shirt STILL ON in the hospital! The doctor was literally looking at her wound through the stab wound hole on her shirt! laugh3-smiley.gif 

Didn't Lulu just take a self defense class? Cuz it looks like she pretty much just stood there while Ryan stabbed her. 

And why does Lulu have such a huge posh office? 

Edited by TVbitch
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Didn't Lulu just take a self defense class? Cuz it looks like she pretty much just stood there while Ryan stabbed her. 

LOL. I hope she asks Chase for a refund. On the other hand, it's not completely illogical she was surprised by Ryan, even with his inappropriate behavior before he stabbed her. She thinks he's Kevin, and Kevin hasn't stabbed anyone in a long time.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

LOL. I hope she asks Chase for a refund. On the other hand, it's not completely illogical she was surprised by Ryan, even with his inappropriate behavior before he stabbed her. She thinks he's Kevin, and Kevin hasn't stabbed anyone in a long time.

When did Kevin stab anyone?

• Love 1

his show loves to recycle stories that they just finished, so the same way that Luke/Fluke/Ferncliff was a thing, this could be Ryan is really Kevin and there's no one at Ferncliff.  It really would be the only way to absolve Kevin of keeping Ryan alive and hidden all these years.  And he wouldn't have to spend eternity in prison for killing three people since he would be considered mentally incompetent.  A brief stint at Shadybrook and Kevin's back in 6 months.  

this theory would have the added benefit of providing proof that Carly is actually crazy-- because she heard the Morse code from the adjoining room.  

(but more likely,  what @dubbel zout said, the show won't make Carly wrong)

Monday's show was good, fun soap. I still can't believe Lulu had the strength to walk to the elevator-- push the button for the penthouse restaurant, stay standing in the elevator-- stumble down the entry stairs-- but still not be able to say 'Kevin did it!'

I'm a little confused about Ryan choosing now to kill his next victim-- the nurse was Halloween, Kiki was Thanksgiving (Jordan's wedding) and the producer was New Year's Eve. Are we meant to assume MLK Day is the holiday in keeping with his pattern? (I mean, it is a holiday, but its more of a second-tier holiday along the lines of President's Day,  or Labor Day, rather than a 'big' holiday like Easter or July 4th). 

The audience knows Lulu has got her Girl Reporter sites on cracking the serial killer case, but I don't think we've seen Ryan find out what she's doing?

his show loves to recycle stories that they just finished, so the same way that Luke/Fluke/Ferncliff was a thing, this could be Ryan is really Kevin and there's no one at Ferncliff.  It really would be the only way to absolve Kevin of keeping Ryan alive and hidden all these years.  And he wouldn't have to spend eternity in prison for killing three people since he would be considered mentally incompetent.  A brief stint at Shadybrook and Kevin's back in 6 months.  

this theory would have the added benefit of providing proof that Carly is actually crazy-- because she heard the Morse code from the adjoining room.  

Monday's show was good, fun soap. I still can't believe Lulu had the strength to walk to the elevator-- push the button for the penthouse restaurant, stay standing in the elevator-- stumble down the entry stairs-- but still not be able to say 'Kevin did it!'

I'm a little confused about Ryan choosing now to kill his next victim-- the nurse was Halloween, Kiki was Thanksgiving (Jordan's wedding) and the producer was New Year's Eve. Are we meant to assume MLK Day is the holiday in keeping with his pattern? (I mean, it is a holiday, but its more of a second-tier holiday along the lines of President's Day,  or Labor Day, rather than a 'big' holiday like Easter or July 4th). 

The audience knows Lulu has got her Girl Reporter sites on cracking the serial killer case, but I don't think we've seen Ryan find out what she's doing?

2 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

At least, Lulu could have done was write Ryan/Kevin's name in blood like Diana Taylor did when Heather shot her. It's like 101.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

At least, Lulu could have done was write Ryan/Kevin's name in blood like Diana Taylor did when Heather shot her. It's like 101.

Diana actually didn't write Anne's name in blood--Heather did to try and frame her.

Of course Connie/Kate wrote Ava's name in blood, but for some reason decided her initials were better, so that AJ could get blamed. /stillpissedaboutthat

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Diana actually didn't write Anne's name in blood--Heather did to try and frame her.

Of course Connie/Kate wrote Ava's name in blood, but for some reason decided her initials were better, so that AJ could get blamed. /stillpissedaboutthat

I know. That's why I pre-crossed Heather's name out. Heather wrote Anne but it was really Heather's mother Alice Grant who shot Diana Taylor. It was a recon story though that was changed midway through when Heather was getting popular.

Sometimes I get the feeling the only reason they haven't hired another actress for Lulu is ER is well-liked behind the scenes. But FV has fired other well-liked actors so maybe not.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, TVbitch said:

And why does Lulu have such a huge posh office? 

It's Peter's office.  The set designers just switch the nameplate.  Much like Metro Court has only one hotel room. 

I laughed when Chase said he was a detective (and figured out that Willow was going to grief support).   Chase makes Nathan look like a Mensa member.  I like Chase but the actor always looks like he's reading lines printed on the inside of his eyelids.

Edited by ciarra
  • Love 1

I love baby Wylie's faces.  When Lucas came in and grabbed him, he was " hey dudes, chill out, cant we all be friends".  When Willow saw him with Michael he was " are you the lady who thinks you are my mommy?"

Very cute baby!

ETA:  Alexis + Shiloh  could be HOT!!!  Shilex! Shilex!

ugh to Jason mansplaining how to climb a ladder

Edited by Blackie
eta
  • Love 4

Who could have predicted Carly calling Jason and demanding he drop everything and help her, so new, so freszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

And they already rescued these stupid kids, they were missing like five minutes!  Ugh, it's like this show is allergic to actual, soapy drama.

• Love 7

Oh no, will Jason fall through the floor and die and be off the show forever????   The suspense, I can't take it.  Said no one, ever!

4 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

but I don't think we've seen Ryan find out what she's doing?

She called him to discuss why Kevin had a list of 9 victims when the world only knew of 7.  So I guess he figured he'd shut her down before she got any closer.  

Edited by Perkie
  • Love 2

On the heels of yesterday's conversation here about AJ's murder, it was very aggravating to watch Michael turn up his nose at Julian and defend his relationship with Sonny. Sweet little Wiley deserves better than these assholes. Also, LOL that Brad and Lucas were both unclear as to whether or not Julian and Lucas are on good terms now. Maybe if we saw Brad and Lucas a little more often there'd be less confusion, but by all means, keep giving me these pivotal scenes of Willow staring creepily at the baby.

Alexis should totally hook up with Shiloh. It'd be hot and it'd make Kristina's head explode, so win-win.

Oh, look, St. Jason's risking his own life to save others. Must be Tuesday. Can't wait to see if Sam will give another one of her speeches about how these perilous situations get her juices flowing like none other, ugh.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Why did Drew not help Jason out of the hole?

He was in a rush to get Oscar to the hospital to be checked out.

But yeah, why didn't he help both kids out, then help Jason out,.  

37 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

STFU, Michael and go sit in the damn corner.

This.  One of the biggest problems this show has is the hypocrisy of characters who think Julian and Ava are worst than Sonny, Jason, Carly and Sam.   that nonsense about, 'well I never held a knife to a woman's throat' thing, well no but you're father shot an unarmed cop in the chest and killed your father, so yeah.  Such a pet peeve of mine.  

• Love 16

So the robot saved the day.

Shocked.

In the adventures of dumb and dumber....why not just hold the ladder bozo? Oh but we wouldn't be subjected to Monaco's horrid "JAYSIN!"

Edited by Hater
  • Love 7

Omg they acted like Joss and Oscar had fallen down a mine shaft. Reach a hand down and pull em up! That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Since they don't have the budget to make these things look remotely decent don't bother doing them. Jason falling a whole three feet to the floor in slo mo, LMFAO. How do they do this with a straight face? 

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, Hater said:

So the robot saved the day

Well, I wouldn't say that.  It's not like he jumped through a hotel skylight or anything!.  Drew was allowed to go down and save Oscar, while Joss really just saved herself by climbing the ladder than having Carly pull her up.  All Jason did was stand behind her to catch her if she fell.

Really all the robot did was manage to mess himself up since I'm sure he'll fall through the rotten floorboards into whatever is beneath that ledge and will have two days of Sam wringing her hands until fire rescuers can get him out.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ciarra said:

It's Peter's office.  The set designers just switch the nameplate.  Much like Metro Court has only one hotel room. 

I laughed when Chase said he was a detective (and figured out that Willow was going to grief support).   Chase makes Nathan look like a Mensa member.  I like Chase but the actor always looks like he's reading lines printed on the inside of his eyelids.

He is a little wide eye when he's acting, isn't he? It's not a full on death stare but he always looks surprised when he says his lines.

• Love 1

Yeah no still doesn't work. Carly could have taken Oscar to the hospital. Or Carly could have stayed to help Sam. That was just sheer stupidity. A snake should have bitten Jason on the ass or something.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Yeah no still doesn't work. Carly could have taken Oscar to the hospital. Or Carly could have stayed to help Sam. That was just sheer stupidity. A snake should have bitten Jason on the ass or something.

Jaysin and Sam need to have their near death moment so they can have seeex.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, TheMediaHo said:

I doubt it will happen, but it gave me great pleasure to yell "Die, Lulu, die!" at the tv yesterday. (OTOH, if JMB were still playing Lulu, I would have had a different reaction.) A girl can dream, right?

I thought the same thing when Joss fell today. And when Jason fell. And just regularly with Carly.

29 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Why did Drew not help Jason out of the hole?

Why didn't nitwit Sam hold the dang ladder from the top?

15 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

Omg they acted like Joss and Oscar had fallen down a mine shaft. Reach a hand down and pull em up! That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Since they don't have the budget to make these things look remotely decent don't bother doing them. Jason falling a whole three feet to the floor in slo mo, LMFAO. How do they do this with a straight face? 

Yes. That whole situation was ridiculous from one end to the other.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

You could say this was the moment Billy Miller stole my heart.

Well he does this to everyone.  Including Joss today. Sam deserves every bit of it.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Jaysin and Sam need to have their near death moment so they can have seeex.

That's why snake bite in the ass would have worked!

Argh this has been terrible all around. So many ways they could have done this. How about Jason had issues from being held hostage for 5 fucking years and pushed Sam away, for one?

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, ulkis said:

That's why snake bite in the ass would have worked!

Argh this has been terrible all around. So many ways they could have done this. How about Jason had issues from being held hostage for 5 fucking years and pushed Sam away, for one?

Steve wears jeans, a t-shirt, and a leather jacket, while being paid to utter the least amount of dialogue. Unless Jason’s issues come in a series of grunts, I don’t see how what you’re saying is possible. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CharethCutestory said:

Seriously. This was the same hole Sam kicked Sonny into after she shot him, back when Sam had a brain. At least Sonny was shot (and "claustrophobic") to somewhat excuse him. Why couldn't Joss just climb up the freakin' side of the wall? That ladder was almost taller than the hole they were trapped in.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, CharethCutestory said:

Seriously. This was the same hole Sam kicked Sonny into after she shot him, back when Sam had a brain. At least Sonny was shot (and "claustrophobic") to somewhat excuse him. Why couldn't Joss just climb up the freakin' side of the wall? That ladder was almost taller than the hole they were trapped in.

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

You could say this was the moment Billy Miller stole my heart.

I can't watch this enough.

I kinda love the disdain he shows to pretty much everyone. Don't care if it's real-life disdain, in-character disdain, out-of-character disdain, whatever, as long as he doesn't worship Sonny, Carly and Jason. I pretend he hates Sam too, Drew has every reason to hate her. Any RL chemistry they have when they do a scene together I can ignore, since they rarely do a scene together. That's one of the few good things I take away from the whole Oscar/Kim mess.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, tveyeonyou said:

I can't watch this enough.

I kinda love the disdain he shows to pretty much everyone. Don't care if it's real-life disdain, in-character disdain, out-of-character disdain, whatever, as long as he doesn't worship Sonny, Carly and Jason. I pretend he hates Sam too, Drew has every reason to hate her. Any RL chemistry they have when they do a scene together I can ignore, since they rarely do a scene together. That's one of the few good things I take away from the whole Oscar/Kim mess.

The show destroyed every bit of Drew and Sam.  Every bit of it. So it's all warranted at this point.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Hater said:

The show destroyed every bit of Drew and Sam.  Every bit of it. So it's all warranted at this point.

Did Drew and Sam even speak to each other during the scene? Sam talked to Oscar and Oscar thanked Sam.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Meanwhile, Scout is having a lovely tea party with Monica, her real parent.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Scout is sacrificed at this point to give JaSam another baby tragedy story.

• Love 4