Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I phrased it badly. She cares about the mysterious man next door and won't drop it. Carly Carinthos, saving the world.

Carly Corinthos, sticking her nose in issues that don't concern her. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Poor Obrecht, even when she tries to do good to someone she cares about, it fails.

I just loved her scenes, though. KG was really amazing in those scenes and there's nothing better than when she makes Valentin squirm. She's the only one able to. 

I wish she could blackmail Valentin while still telling Nina that Sasha isn't Nina's daughter. That lie is so gross.

I actually liked Kristina today, probably because both Jason and Sam need to STFU about Shiloh.

Ugh, I know, but of course Sam and Jason will turn out to be right. 

Carly's umbrage at Ryan blowing her off was pretty funny. Sometimes her entitlement cracks me up, and this was one of those times. That raspberry color looked great on LW.

Why hasn't Ava gone back to the courts to change Avery's custody agreement? It's so stupid.

• Love 4

Well now we know how Ryan meets his end.  He'll try to kill Carly and in will rush St. Jasus of Borg to save the day.  Make book on it.  They had to figure out a way to work Carly's one tru luv into this story line.

I too enjoyed Kristina today.  She was the only adult sitting at a table that included Alexis Davis.  Maybe that cult actually is helping her.

• Love 6

I thought they did a good job of justifying why Franco is so involved with what's going on with Kevin. Leaving a trusted therapist is not easy and some therapists start preparing their patients months in advance of termination.  Franco did open up to Kevin a lot so it makes sense that he would be reeling at being dropped, ad desperate to find his files so that no one else would know his secrets.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Why hasn't Ava gone back to the courts to change Avery's custody agreement? It's so stupid.

I got the feeling that now that she's reached some sort of balance with Sonny and she can see Avery, she's afraid to take him to court and rock the boat and lose what she has. Stupid TFGH.

• Love 8
13 hours ago, sunnyface said:

Gloria credits TG/Luke ('s ratings) with saving GH.  MB/Sonny and his ilk's ratings do not appear to be saving the show.

Which was stupid because from what I have read, the ratings were already rising before Luke Spencer ever step into Port Charles. I understand GH went from hit show to a true cultural phenomenon because of Luke and Laura, but (this is second hand info from the defunct TWoP boards) thanks to Laura (as a teenage herione) Laura/Scotty (teenage supercouple), and Alan/Monica/Rick/Leslie pumped them up to 4 (from being almost cancelled) and Luke and Laura took them to the top. Luke alone didn't do that much for the ratings. They moved his third love interest, Holly, to Robert which turned into a extremely successfully pairing and brought back Laura (in one of the most epic reunions televised )to write him off.  Don't misunderstand, I will always have a deep respect for what Gloria Monty did, I just wish she saw it was a lot of things besides TG that made her show a success.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Wasn't Nik unarmed nd trying to protect someone else when Valentin shot him? 

He was trying to protect Ava, who was in the room with him and he was trying to protect Laura, Kevin, Lulu, Dante.....who were stuck in another room.  

Nina saying Valentin was acting in self defence is incredibly stupid, considering how it played out.  just not sure if it's the writers who have forgotten/can't be bothered double checking how it went down, or Nina being idiot Nina ("Charlotte isn't being a bully, she's just projecting her better self".)  Shut up NIna.  

Edited by Perkie
  • Love 7

Forgive me, but I actually liked the Carly/Franco scene. I was on a break when they were actually paired, and it sounds like a horrible idea, but the actors have some chemistry. I thought they got some subtext of familiarity into the scene in Kevin's office. 

I cannot enjoy Kristina even though she's being "mature," because the culty dialogue is whacking me over the head with all future developments of this story. She was all "I could get angry about this, but that would mean I haven't freed myself from the reactive mind." The next thing she'll be doing is talking about achieving "clear" through Shiloh's auditing sessions, and assuring Oscar that the tech really does work. Then, for May sweeps, Jason and Sam will have to rescue her from The Hole.   

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Perkie said:

Nina being idiot Nina

What makes Nina even more of an idiot is she wasn't even there. She has only Valentin's word for what transpired on Cassadine Island, and has chosen to take that word as gospel. She won't listen to anyone else because they're all out to get Valentin. ::eyeroll::

• Love 4

Are they trying a rewrite that Valentine killed Nik in self-defense?  We all saw the scene.  He had Nik sign away everything and gun point and then just shot Nik. There was no self-defense involved. I can't tell if we are supposed to think Nina is a complete idiot (I do) or if they are trying to change the story.

I know Obrecht is supposed to be a villain, but I like her. I hated how Nina was a complete bitch to her when she really was acting out of the kindness of her heart. I agree that is is great when she makes Valentine squirm.

The scenes with Kristina were very conflicting for me. On the one hand, she is such a whiny brat who freaks out anyone and everyone needlessly.  She's especially bad about this with Alexis.  But, on the other hand, Jason and Sam need to shut up.  Not everything is about them. I guess all three can just sit down.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Asp Burger said:

Forgive me, but I actually liked the Carly/Franco scene.

You should go in the corner and think about what you just wrote!

The scenes were good because it was a straight up conversation. Generally speaking, I find the show better these days than it has been in a while. 

The blame for the Franco stuff is 100% on Frank. He stuck Roger Howarth in a thankless role.

Did anyone even like Franco at all or ever before he arranged for Michael's rape in prison and made Sam believe he had raped her and was the father of her baby or stuck Lulu on a bomb (it was Lulu, right)?

He created two new characters for Michael Easton and as boring as Silas and Finn are, at least, he gave him a clean slate twice. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

the culty dialogue is whacking me over the head with all future developments of this story.

Ugh, I know. What she's doing isn't actually all that harmful, but of course the end result won't be a more emotionally mature Kristina, it will be Jason (and to a much lesser degree, Sam) saving Port Charles from the OMG TEH EVUL!!11 Shiloh and his OMG TEH EVUL!!11 cult.

16 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

What makes Nina even more of an idiot is she wasn't even there. She has only Valentin's word for what transpired on Cassadine Island, and has chosen to take that word as gospel. She won't listen to anyone else because they're all out to get Valentin. ::eyeroll::

And how many times in the past has he lied to her? Gah. She deserves whatever happens. (Except about Sasha, because that's just amazingly cruel to a woman who so desperately wants a child.)

3 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

The blame for the Franco stuff is 100% on Frank. He stuck Roger Howarth in a thankless role.

I give Howarth 25 percent of the blame, as he's indulging in his worst acting tics.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I give Howarth 25 percent of the blame, as he's indulging in his worst acting tics.

Agreed, Howarth's not blameless.  His acting tics are going unchecked by Frank and others, but there's still his tics.  If you're that hungry, Roger, have a bigger lunch before you start filming.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I give Howarth 25 percent of the blame, as he's indulging in his worst acting tics.

I never watched OLTL, so I don't know much about his acting tics. It does bother me when he stuffs his face, though. 

• Love 1

I love William Lipton.  He really is a great find.  Loved Cam's scenes with Joss when she tells him the truth about Oscar.  And loved his scene at the end with Aiden.  Just sitting on the couch together, chillin'.   I really hope he's the one who finds out who's bullying Aiden and kicks his ass.  

• Love 11

The Franco/Aiden scenes could have been sweet - if Aiden wasn't so tormented over being bullied that he wanted acceptance so badly for something as simple as cookies and the one person to give him validation in the scene wasn't the serial killer/rapist that kidnapped him as a baby.

• Love 3

Today's episode was surprisingly moving, in matters big and small. Chase supporting Finn, Aiden coming into himself, Joss leaning on Cam, Oscar and Kim choosing to fearlessly live in the moment--all of these subjects were touching and handled with care, and most importantly, they all captured my attention. It's amazing how good this show can still be when it's not eclipsed by Sonny/Carly or Jason/Sam.

• Love 14

I really found myself enjoying today's episode. Anna and Finn weren't as annoying as I usually find them, I enjoy scenes between Chase and Finn, and it was nice to see Griffin with something to do besides be all mopey. I also think Chase and that Willow are pretty cute together (even though Chase seems to be the one doing the heavy lifting here). Stand firm and don't be a weenie, Willow! Choose Chase and not Michael just because he is the godfather of "your" son.

I don't really care all that much about Oscar dying (guess I'm heartless), but I have loved seeing how Cam responds to it.  His scenes with Joss were great.  I also absolutely loved him with his little brother and, like Perkie, wouldn't mind seeing Cam kick some kids butt.  I get he's way older than Aiden's classmates so maybe not actually physically kick the kid's butt, but certainly put the fear of god into him.  And, I know this won't be popular, but I enjoyed Aiden and Franco.  I know the writers haven't been all that great with Liz's character for most of BH's career, but they do give her guys to be decent father figures (Lucky and now Franco) when the current father figures are either dead (Zander) or dead on the inside (Jason). I love anytime they show those family scenes. It was also nice seeing Monica talk about how she has enjoyed having Oscar as part of the Quartermaine family.  I think the part that is going to impact me the most when he dies is knowing Monica is losing yet another family member.  

And, no Sonny, Carly, Jason, or Sam.  What a great day.

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

It was also nice seeing Monica talk about how she has enjoyed having Oscar as part of the Quartermaine family.  I think the part that is going to impact me the most when he dies is knowing Monica is losing yet another family member.

That's the only aspect of Oscar dying I care about.  I mean, poor Monica went from talking about losing her maternal figure Gail to talking about the impending death of her grandson and then had to support Kim as the undisputed expert on losing loved ones.

Poor Monica.

This message has been brought to you by the Hasn't Monica Suffered Enough Foundation.

• Love 14
43 minutes ago, Linny said:

Today's episode was surprisingly moving, in matters big and small. Chase supporting Finn, Aiden coming into himself, Joss leaning on Cam, Oscar and Kim choosing to fearlessly live in the moment--all of these subjects were touching and handled with care, and most importantly, they all captured my attention. It's amazing how good this show can still be when it's not eclipsed by Sonny/Carly or Jason/Sam.

GH from about mid-2017 through present (so, around the time Jean P. left the co-head writer spot) has been weirdly uneven. Usually in such a long, sustained period, I can say whether I like the direction of it or not, but the quality has been all over the place. Sometimes it gets so bad that I let four or five episodes build up and I have to make myself catch up, and then other times it's quite good and I enjoy whole episodes. Sometimes even the telling of the same story has ups and downs (like Mike's dementia, which was extremely well done early on, and then in some later months, not).  

I think there are a lot of competing voices yanking things around, and I have my theories. I have felt we are in one of the upswings in the last week or two, so I will hope it lasts.  

• Love 6

The Aiden stuff was cute but I just can't with this Franco as June Cleaver stuff.  It's really really odd.  Turning that character into a complete 180....

Also the Lucky factor bothers me here with Franco.  Blah.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Hater said:

Yeah, they had that kinda out-of-nowhere moment where Laura suggested Liz call Lucky re: Aiden's struggles, Liz was like, "...nah", and that was that.  I kinda thought that was trying to set up something, but I guess not.

But to your larger point, yes, I am so over this Franco: Super Stepdad crap.

• Love 3

I love that Aiden watches "The Great British Bake Off" --me too! (The show were they say "BAKE!")

Okay look guys, I want to be able to enjoy Aiden, Liz, Cam and Jake, so I am going to have to hire that company in "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" to erase my memory of Franco so that I can just accept him as the guy they are now writing him to be. Give me the Kool-Aid, I am tired of fighting it. samvete-smiley.gif

I did very little fast forwarding in todays episode. I'm not all that interested in Anna and Finn having yet another caper on their hands, but Mopey Micheal aside, it was tons better than a "typical" episode.  

Edited by TVbitch
  • Love 8
59 minutes ago, Hater said:

It bugs me that Lucky was the character they decided to go this route with. Why couldn’t he be an off-screen parent? Why are characters like Jax and Dante treated better in their exits? It’s almost as if someone on the writing team hates Lucky or something ‘cause there’s no logical reasoning behind it.

• Love 3

Laura did say that Lucky would come running if Liz called, so they aren't completely portraying that he's a deadbeat.

That aside, imo, this is the kind of thing that has led to the downfall of GH no matter how the writing was. You have a character who has grown up on the show and is popular but his story finishes in a whimper because the show doesn't want to recast and/or fire the actress that was his love interest (i.e. the characters could have gone off the canvas so it would make sense then that the character is not in town). 

It's even happened with Luke. One of the show's most iconic characters limps away into the night because the show wanted to leave it open ended just in case of the slight chance TG will stop by.

At the very least they should send Aidan to Lucky. Liz doesn't need all three kids on screen.

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

It bugs me that Lucky was the character they decided to go this route with. Why couldn’t he be an off-screen parent? Why are characters like Jax and Dante treated better in their exits? It’s almost as if someone on the writing team hates Lucky or something ‘cause there’s no logical reasoning behind it.

He fared better than Frisco.  Or at least no worse than.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Forgive me, but I actually liked the Carly/Franco scene. I was on a break when they were actually paired, and it sounds like a horrible idea, but the actors have some chemistry.

RoHo/Todd and LW/Carly were actually great as friends - right up til RC/FV decided they were going to rewrite them as Todd/Blair by trying to force their excellent friend chemistry into non-existent romantic chemistry. This while ignoring Blair, who was actually in PC and LW's actual chemistry with SK's AJ. 

I was annoyed by RoHo/LW before the disastrous Franco recast

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ulkis said:

One of the show's most iconic characters limps away into the night because the show wanted to leave it open ended just in case of the slight chance TG will stop by.

Which is ridiculous, because TG was really clear he'd only return for something really big, i.e., Jane Elliot's retirement. And that was one horrifying moment I don't want to repeat. 

I had to laugh when Kim instructed Terry to answer all of Oscar's questions honestly. Terry was never the one who sugarcoated anything in the first place. Gah. That said, I thought the stuff with Terry, Kim, and Oscar was pretty good, save for the slow-motion water bottle drop. That was dumb and unnecessary. The show really doesn't trust anything.

I liked Alexis hugging Oscar, and then he sort of snuggled in her shoulder. That was sweet.

I also liked Cam and Aidan cuddling on the sofa reading the book. A little boy baking isn't that oddball, is it? I wish the show was more clear about why Aidan is being ostracized, if not still outright bullied.

Anna's story bores me, and I should never write that about Anna Fucking! Devane.

Edited by dubbel zout
fixed typo
  • Love 4

Today was a good day on GH. Real feelings of compassion and warmth were elicited. I  did not experience  rage or annoyance or boredom. This was a rare occurrence akin to Haley's Comet. Review and reflect writers, you do have the ability to please the viewers.

CBS is doing a survey about Y&R. It is extensive and interesting. On the cusp of the arrival of new showrunners

and writers it seems the network is actually interested in what the viewers think. Imagine that.

• Love 2

Joss' hair is extremely distracting.  WL is doing good acting and all I see is that giant mop of bottle blonde hair.

Speaking of distracting, NLG's lips were off today. 

Alexis shows more care towards Oscar than his former step mother.

Oscar still doesn't look sick enough. I think his scenes were better today because of the way it was directed.  There were some pauses in between shots and his speaking that worked well for Garren's acting.

CVE officially began his Robin/Stone Part Deux story......

Edited by Hater
  • Love 2

It would be awesome if they did a Terry story. She's a decent actress, it's a hospital story, and the character hasn't been over-used unlike some I can name.

22 hours ago, ulkis said:

At the very least they should send Aidan to Lucky. Liz doesn't need all three kids on screen.

She doesn't have three kids on screen though. Right now Jake is barely there until they want to show Jason. They need to use Cameron full time because he's the best actor of the twenties and under crowd but this is the first storyline Aiden's been  used in.

I have my own bias for keeping Aiden in Port Charles though; this bullying story is the first time I can remember having a GH storyline I can identify with.

On 1/15/2019 at 10:44 AM, YaddaYadda said:

The blame for the Franco stuff is 100% on Frank.

He stuck Roger Howarth in a thankless role.He created two new characters for Michael Easton and as boring as Silas and Finn are, at least, he gave him a clean slate twice. 

He should have trusted Howarth if he wanted him so much.  I don't know why they let James Franco go so over the top  when he was on but the character was nonredeemable.  Forever.

On 1/15/2019 at 10:58 AM, TeeVee329 said:

Agreed, Howarth's not blameless.  His acting tics are going unchecked by Frank and others, but there's still his tics.  If you're that hungry, Roger, have a bigger lunch before you start filming.

RoHo said at a fan event that he's not a fan of it but Frank likes to see Franco eating on screen.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

It's funny that for years (literally) we barely saw Cam or Aiden and it was like Jake was an only child.  Now Jake is relegated to the attic while the other two get screentime.

Jake was used when Liz/Jason were “relevant” and needed to be pushed. Now that their relationship is irrelevant, Jake is irrelevant. And his part in Franco’s redemption is over now.

• Love 6

He should have trusted Howarth if he wanted him so much.  I don't know why they let James Franco go so over the top  when he was on but the character was nonredeemable.  Forever.

He wasn't supposed to be redeemable; he was a throwaway ratings stunt for a school project. James Franco was never going to be a contract character so going over the top wasn't really an issue. I can't imagine that anybody involved in that story ever considered the idea that an EP & a HW would try to make Franco a contract character. 

RoHo as Franco was FV/RC thumbing their noses at the OLTL lawsuit that prevented them from using Todd. That was dumb and obnoxious - the thing that I find incomprehensible was the decision to keep a popular actor tied to this character. This #1 step-dad crap cannot be what they pictured for this actor

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

He wasn't supposed to be redeemable. He was a throwaway ratings stunt for a school project. James Franco was never going to be a contract character so going over the top wasn't really an issue.  I can't imagine that anybody involved in that story line ever considered the idea that an EP & a HW would try to make Franco a contract character and stepdad.  RoHo as Franco was FV/RC thumbing their noses at the OLTL lawsuit that prevented them from using Todd. That was dumb and obnoxious - the thing that I find incomprehensible was the decision to keep a popular actor tied to this character. This #1 step-dad crap cannot be what they pictured for this actor

I will forever be confused that they stuck RoHo with Franco of all the characters in all of the fictional universes, then made this character into a FATHER FIGURE, while giving Easton like, FIVE characters.

• Love 8

I thought the Joss & Cam stuff in the chapel was well done. Eden McCoy has really grown in the role in her short 3 years. I hope Cam doesn’t go off the rails but it’s a soap after all. I als like Finn & Chase (love these soap names. LOL) realizing they like each other. Nancy Lee Grahan looked so sad when hugging Oscar. It must be a hard storyline to play out. Also, I want to see more of William DeVry. He hasn’t taken his shirt off in ages. What’s up with that? LOL!!!!

• Love 6

There were so many options. A recast AJ. Drew. Stephen Lars. Valentin would have been a great choice. Casey the Alien’s long lost nephew. Anyone but Franco. 

16 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Forgive me, but I actually liked the Carly/Franco scene. I was on a break when they were actually paired, and it sounds like a horrible idea, but the actors have some chemistry. 

I agree. I never watched OLTL, so had no familiarity with Todd before GH, but I thought Todd and Carly had a definite spark, similar to early Jax & Carly. Franco & Carly, on the other hand, was just unpalatable.

Is it me, or have the credits slowed down ever-so-slightly? I still don’t like them, but I no longer feel like I’m about to have a seizure.

• Love 1

I liked the scenes with Carly and Franco in "Kevin's" office. They were talking like adults and not spewing hate towards each other. Hopefully, they'll work more together during the Ryan/Kevin storyline. I know that LW & RH like working with each other and have known each other since their days on Loving when they were like 21 or something.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

A little boy baking isn't that oddball, is it? I wish the show was more clear about why Aidan is being ostracized, if not still outright bullied.

That's interesting; I thought the Liz/Willow discussion was approaching "WE GET IT!" shower-of-anvils territory (tm old-time MBTV/TWoP). All that "I think he's just beginning to discover his identity" and "We're totally fine with that; we're a non-traditional family and accepting." Then they're cutting away from this to show Aiden baking up a storm and doing hand gestures he learned from the cooking show. And you're right, an interest in baking (or fashion, or ballet dancing, or any one thing) isn't incontrovertible proof of anything. It's just that the baking scenes are happening on the background of all the other stuff since last summer with a child character who doesn't really "need" to be featured at all. Charlotte sneering that she tries to tell Aiden how to act and he doesn't act the right way. Cameron worrying that the kids will pick on him because he likes princess pencils and whatever TV show that was, with the implication that it's a girls' show. He's reluctant to play with the other kids at recess. The specific words adults use to describe him ("sweet," "sensitive"). Etc.  

However, when I start getting frustrated with all the non-statements that I find deafening, I think about it, and I believe they are trying to do something that isn't easy to dramatize with such a young actor. And it's not premature in real-life terms; it's an awakening that a lot of today's families are going through with boys and girls around that age, so I respect that they're trying. The actor is too young for some of the things that might be expected to happen with an LGBTQ story, but I haven't doubted that that's the story they're trying to tell, from early on. I just have been undecided re: gay or trans. 

Also, in my opinion, sending Aiden to the other parent at this point would be bad. Visiting, sure, but not to live. He has a really nice support network at home with his brothers, Liz, and (yes) Franco. That consistency is probably such a bedrock to him in a really confusing time. 

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Anna's story bores me, and I should never write that about Anna Fucking! Devane.

Are we supposed to have any idea who did this to her?  It just rings like, "We need a story for Anna and Dr. Michael Easton, hey, let's give Anna an infectious disease he can investigate!".  Ugh.

• Love 4

I wasn't paying the closest attention in the Anna's disease scenes, but Finn mentioned he had never seen the like of this in America, and then the two of them just acted stumped and she jumped to the idea of someone "giving" it to her. Hasn't she left the country several times in recent history? Didn't she go abroad to track Liesl, and to track whatsherface the hypochondriac, and maybe some others I'm forgetting? It would help to know how long of an incubation this thing has. (Again, if he discussed all of that, it's my fault for not being very interested. But I don't think he did.) 

When Sam was diagnosed with the feline fecal illness, everyone immediately just knew it was because Liv Jerome had thrown her off the bridge and she gave birth through her pants down there in the frozen slime, and thus Julian was circuitously responsible. 

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:

I wasn't paying the closest attention in the Anna's disease scenes, but [Dr. Michael Easton] mentioned he had never seen the like of this in America, and then the two of them just acted stumped and she jumped to the idea of someone "giving" it to her. 

And if that's the case, shouldn't Dr. Michael Easton be, I dunno, contacting someone at the CDC or something?

• Love 5

The first - and most likely only - time I felt emotionally involved in the Oscar-is-dying story occurred yesterday, when he dropped the bottle of water and he and Kim just held each other.  Most likely because my son is the same age as Oscar, and about a head taller than me the way Oscar is with Kim, and every once in a while when something is too hard for him to handle he hugs me like that.  And it reminds me that even though he is freakin' huge and nearly an adult, there are still times he just wants his mother to hold him and comfort him the way I did when he was little. I don't care about Oscar dying, but omg that part of the scene hit me as the mother of a 16-year-old boy.

On a less emotional note - how long until Oscar and Joss decide they want to have sex before he dies?  (And a part of me hope they do, and she gets pregnant, and we get another little Quartermaine out of it.)

• Love 5

The plotting on the show is as bad as the pacing. The show really needs to speed things up on both of these. Tease out some stories, but others should be quick and dirty and over with. Other writing teams have done it in the past; what's keeping the current staff from doing that now? I can't believe it's just logistics/budget/block taping.

2 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

The actor is too young for some of the things that might be expected to happen with an LGBTQ story, but I haven't doubted that that's the story they're trying to tell, from early on. I just have been undecided re: gay or trans. 

A story about an 8-year-old's sexuality is not something GH should ever attempt. The writers have shown again and again they have no idea how to write a story that DEMANDS sensitivity and a lot of research. Look at the travesty Mike's Alzheimer's story has become, and that's with adults.

• Love 7