Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Katy M said:

There was a line from another soap that will fit on any soap:  This town is so incestuous.

Which is why I continually complain about newbies being related to an existing character. Relationships are tangled enough without adding family—of any degree—to the mix.

• Love 5

I skipped through the Sonny/Griffin scenes but my impression of them is that they were still too long. Sonny's such a great guy, going into the chapel to pray for Oscar. It's a wonder he doesn't burst into flame.s

On 1/10/2019 at 6:58 PM, TVbitch said:

Ummmm, so Sam was using her amazing PI skills to "act" in that scene with Hank to con the conman. How'd I do, Jason?! Dude, you were the same breathless zombie you always are. TEAM HANK! 

I'm so glad that Sam is back with Jason again where she can be a strong, independent woman again instead of that beaten down CEO dress-wearing thing she was with Drew.

22 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

LOL. You mean IED (improvised explosive device), not IUD (intrauterine device, a form of birth control).

I want to blame autocorrect except that I was on a computer without it.

3 hours ago, LexieLily said:

He's so freakin' passive about everything that isn't shooting people for Sonny or intimidating people for Sonny. Was he always this way?

SBu thinks that this is what makes Jason superior to everyone else.

• Love 3

The Sonny stuff is just terrible.  The patriarch of GEEH.

This is all Maurice too, he loves that everyone bows down and praises Saint Scummy.

The show will die in the hands of Benard, Burton, and Wright as the leads.

We've now seen Sam, Carly, and Sonny reach out to Drew/Kim and offer condolences for Oscar's prognosis and offer any assistance possible...is Jason going to chime in anytime soon? This is his nephew dying, the one who thought highly enough of him to choose him as the executor of his will, and he's not around. I can't believe I'm actually asking for Jason's involvement in something, but I think he should show up here.

At least ole dog has paid Oscar a visit in the hospital.  Sam hasn't visited her daughter's brother once.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, jsbt said:

How did they end up redoing the Laura/Ned plot a year later lol

I don't know, but I'm glad they did, because Laura was probably poised to win that race until Genie got the chop. I'm interested to see her as mayor. Laura was quite the activist in the 90s. (I think Ned was even her antagonist at one point, in the riveting Incinerator storyline.) 

11 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I think it was @TeeVee329 who had the idea for Ryan to hurt Mac—enough to worry everyone but not enough to kill him—and that brings about the beginning of the end for Ryan. But that would require some energy on the part of the writers, and we know they hate that.

My prediction is that Ryan will get caught when he attempts to kill Laura. Laura’s new BFF Carly will walk in and interrupt things, then Jason will swoop in and save them both, killing Ryan in the process.

This is not what I want to happen, but I can see it coming.

My wish is that Ryan could hang around and cause mayhem indefinitely. He’s the only part of the show that I’m actually enjoying right now, and JL is obviously having a lot of fun. And despite fond memories of Kevin in the past, I’m not really eager to have him back either. As currently written, he’s a bit of a snooze. 

• Love 6
On 1/10/2019 at 3:58 PM, TVbitch said:

Sam was using her amazing PI skills to "act" in that scene with Hank to con the conman. How'd I do, Jason?! 

You’d think in her “act” she would have, you know, apologized or had a hint of remorse for fucking over the dude’s father instead of making the guy even more livid?

• Love 3

I actually liked the Griffin/Finn scenes yesterday.  Yes, Finn is a doctor, but I can see where he'd be worried enough about Anna to be asking questions about her condition and the prognosis.  And for once Griffin was engaged in the scene without looking like he's taking a page out of SBu's book and looking constipated.  So small kudos to MC for that.  

Having said that, I don't get this crisis of faith thing of his.  I think I'd get it more if he and Kiki had been dating longer.  I mean, don't get me wrong, Kiki's death was horrible, a young woman in her prime murdered by a crazy person because of his new obsession with her mother.  But Griffin and Kiki were dating for 9 minutes and while it's tragic, I don't get the chest beating that Griffin is doing over it.  But that's just me.  

7 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

she would have, you know, apologized or had a hint of remorse for fucking over the dude’s father instead of making the guy even more livid?

The Quad of Suck never feel the need to apologize for anything they've done because they justify it.  Also, Sam has changed, dontcha know, so there is no reason to apologize for her con ways and the lives she's ruined.  

• Love 3
17 hours ago, ulkis said:

then Jason pulled a gun on Dante and was basically like, I really want to kill you, but I won't, for Michael's sake.

I was just watching that storyline over the holidays, the shooting and the fantastic stuff following that with JMB's Lulu and Dante (good lord, those two were HAWT) and I never understood why Dante didn't just arrest Jason's stupid ass.  Dude threatened Dante a bunch of times, after he knew he was a cop, after Dante was working for the PCPD and within his jurisdictional rights.  UGH.  

• Love 3
11 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

My prediction is that Ryan will get caught when he attempts to kill Laura. Laura’s new BFF Carly will walk in and interrupt things, then Jason will swoop in and save them both, killing Ryan in the process.

The way JL has been playing this, it does seem like the thought of killing Laura crosses his mind frequently.  Not sure why she annoys him so much.  Kinda wish Luke was still around, his presence might temper Ryan's murderous impulses in that regard.  Speaking of old-timers, departed vets sure got a lot of shout-outs this week, with a Sean Donnelly reference (sad to hear about the dementia) and mentions of Gail Baldwin.  I always liked both characters, Sean was an old-school, suave, swash-buckling anti-hero back in the day, going up again Cesar Faison and the Cassadines, etc.  And there was always something so sophisticated, elegant, and mature about Gail.  GH as it stands now desperately needs those kinds of characters.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

You’d think in her “act” she would have, you know, apologized or had a hint of remorse for fucking over the dude’s father instead of making the guy even more livid?

"That's when you were in Europe living off your trust fund."  Again with the disdain for this dude for being born into wealth.   We can't all con our way into money, Sam.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Perkie said:

I don't get this crisis of faith thing of his.  I think I'd get it more if he and Kiki had been dating longer.  I mean, don't get me wrong, Kiki's death was horrible, a young woman in her prime murdered by a crazy person because of his new obsession with her mother.  But Griffin and Kiki were dating for 9 minutes and while it's tragic, I don't get the chest beating that Griffin is doing over it. 

I think Lauren's death was more the straw that broke the camel's back than the main reason for Griffin's crisis of faith. It's been badly written, naturally, but there was Claudette and Ava before Lauren, the whole Duke saga, etc. I think this is a long time coming. But Griffin's whining is getting on my nerves. You break your vows and there are going to be consequences. Reconsidering your faith might be one of the unintended ones. Ugh. Shut up, Griffin.

25 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

The way JL has been playing this, it does seem like the thought of killing Laura crosses his mind frequently.  Not sure why she annoys him so much.

Her connection to Kevin, most likely, as well as having to deal with her in the first place because of that. And Laura isn't taking the divorce that well, not that I blame her. Ryan was a little naive to think he could dump her and that would be the end of it.

27 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

And there was always something so sophisticated, elegant, and mature about Gail.  GH as it stands now desperately needs those kinds of characters.

I cannot like this enough. Everyone is written as if they were junior high students. It's ridiculous, depressing, and dumb.

17 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:
8 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

"That's when you were in Europe living off your trust fund."  Again with the disdain for this dude for being born into wealth.   We can't all con our way into money, Sam.

Not to mention the rampant hypocrisy. Sam doesn't have to worry about money every again. But she's changed, so that's all that matters.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

WHY HASN'T HE BEEN PUNISHED YET?!?! Sorry to get shouty, but this really annoys me. It's ridiculous the show treated it like wacky high jinks. It wasn't a boarding school election. That little turd committed a felony, and even though he's a minor, he needs some serious repercussions.

God, I wish that GIRL REPORTER would inadvertently stumble upon the story and publish something that eventually digs up that Spencer's role in tampering in the election. Which will then force Laura to resign in disgrace.

It would be about the only punishment that Spencer would get because they aren't going to charge him for his crimes and have Judge Hardcase deciding his fate.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, nilyank said:

God, I wish that GIRL REPORTER would inadvertently stumble upon the story and publish something that eventually digs up that Spencer's role in tampering in the election. Which will then force Laura to resign in disgrace.

And then GIRL REPORTER would apologize profusely to Laura, Spencer, Sonny for, gasp, exposing the truth--even though she claims her "readers have a right to know." 

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Not to mention the rampant hypocrisy. Sam doesn't have to worry about money every again. But she's changed, so that's all that matters.

Her kids have been born into money. (Blood money, in poor Danny's case.) I guess that makes them fair game for con artists, right, Sam?

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:
41 minutes ago, nilyank said:

And then GIRL REPORTER would apologize profusely to Laura, Spencer, Sonny for, gasp, exposing the truth--even though she claims her "readers have a right to know." 

I have a feeling if Girl Reporter did stumble across any of this, suddenly "conflict of interest" would become something she has an intense interest in. And LWB/FS would likely suddenly agree with her, and the story would be buried.

9 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

Her kids have been born into money. (Blood money, in poor Danny's case.) I guess that makes them fair game for con artists, right, Sam?

Oh, this makes me wish Danny had been lightly SORASed so that he was the one Charlotte was bullying instead of Aidan.  

• Love 1

Hello All!  I really enjoy reading all your insights, frustrations.  All the varied perspectives are food for thought.  I've been reading this forum for a few years but just now created an account because I wondered if anyone else saw Robin's Emma in a recent Walmart commercial? 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

My prediction is that Ryan will get caught when he attempts to kill Laura.

Not what I read, but then spoilers aren't always accurate.  I read (on Wubs, maybe?)

Spoiler

On Valentine's day, Ryan attacks Ava and she kills him.

15 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

My prediction is that Ryan will get caught when he attempts to kill Laura.

Not what I read, but then spoilers aren't always accurate.  I read (on Wubs, maybe?)

Spoiler

On Valentine's day, Ryan attacks Ava and she kills him.

7 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Her connection to Kevin, most likely, as well as having to deal with her in the first place because of that. And Laura isn't taking the divorce that well, not that I blame her. Ryan was a little naive to think he could dump her and that would be the end of it.

She's making a lot fewer scenes than I would, if I were divorced that abruptly. I guess that's fifth marriages for you.

• Love 5
Spoiler

As much as I’d like to see Ava kill Ryan that also means that no one will know that his brother is trapped in Ferncliff! 

Edited by OnceSane
Added spoiler tags
  • Love 2

I know it won't happen but I'd like Ryan to stay around. This is the only storyline I'm interested in and JL is killing it.

9 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Oh, this makes me wish Danny had been lightly SORASed so that he was the one Charlotte was bullying instead of Aidan.  

Would Jason go with his usual passivity and let Danny work it out on his own? Or would he threaten Nina? My guess is the first.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Winston Wolfe said:

The way JL has been playing this, it does seem like the thought of killing Laura crosses his mind frequently.  Not sure why she annoys him so much. 

I think JL plays Ryan like someone who isn't especially burning with desire to add Laura to his kill list, in part because he's indifferent to her, in part because the world thinks he's Laura's husband. Since the husband is always going to be the first suspect when a woman turns up dead, it would attract scrutiny he doesn't need. Breaking it off with Laura and sending her on her way, even angry and bewildered, is the smarter play. But she keeps putting herself in his way and demanding that he explain himself, or reminding him of things that are supposed to stir feelings he doesn't have, or making speeches about how he became a stranger overnight. So then he starts thinking he needs to shut her up before she becomes a bigger problem, and also that he's tired of listening to the sound of her voice.

So I do get where he is, both from the "unhinged psycho" and the "methodical operator" points of view.  

GF is definitely playing a "love of my life" kind of loss and hurt here. A new viewer would think the Kevin/Laura marriage consisted of much more than about a month of wedded contentment (I can't exactly say "bliss") before she was skipping town for most of a year.   

I never got into Kevin/Laura, but I guess it's good that some long-range development came out of the dropped story of Helena's will. As I recall, that was what threw them together. She was meeting with a cryptographer and it turned out to be him.

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 4
On 1/10/2019 at 3:21 PM, Perkie said:

Ok, do we know what' s wrong with Anna and did it have anythign to do with her and Finn running into Ryan?

I think "used to be Megan on OLTL" is lurking around and slipped her something.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

GF is definitely playing a "love of my life" kind of loss and hurt here. A new viewer would think the Kevin/Laura marriage consisted of much more than about a month of wedded contentment (I can't exactly say "bliss") before she was skipping town for most of a year.   

The "love of my life" thing is ridiculous in context with the fact that Laura and Kevin really did have only about a month of being together. I did like Laura/Kevin as an example of a relationship happening at a more mature age, and I thought the show did a decent job of bringing them together. But of course the writers ruined it by having both of them say this was something they'd never had before, when both of them had had at least one long-term, mostly successful marriage before this. For Laura to renounce Luke like that is a real slap in the face to him and the shippers. You can't ever convince me they weren't wildly in love and were each other's lobster, despite how it all panned out. That doesn't mean Laura can't have another great love, but stop with the "this is the one that's truly special." I'll never understand why past relationships always have to trashed for the current one. Especially on soaps, where there can be multiple marriages to an absurd degree. 

• Love 5

In particular, and I've mentioned this before, I didn't like how being paired with Laura kinda hollowed out Kevin as a character, that he had no life before her and his purpose in life now was to support her and her family.  I mean, look at their wedding, zero people on Kevin's side of things.  That's the same treatment that Brad, for example gets, which is not the treatment Kevin should be getting given all his years.

So one interesting side effect of the Ryan story, even though they haven't done nearly enough of this, is that Laura has had to find out information about Kevin's history and past re: Ryan from people like Felicia, Mac, and Scotty because they were the ones who were in it with him, not her.

• Love 2

So now Anna has some medical condition, in additional to the cancer for which she keeps getting the phlebotomy treatments, which has caused blindness.  This in addition to Oscar's brain cancer, Mike's Alzheimer's, and a serial killer.  Are the powers-that-be creating so many medical issues to give us a reason to spend so much time in the hospital, after which the show got its name?

How about creating more characters that, I dunno, work in the hospital?  At one point, just about every family had a tie of some kind to the hospital. In some cases, more than one member of a family worked at GH.  But now?  Our hospital personnel are few and far between, and most of them aren't regulars with strong ties to established PC families.  How hard would it have been to have made Kristina, who while in high school was supposed to be a good student, decide to go to med school and become a doctor instead of becoming an absolute dolt? 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

This in addition to Oscar's brain cancer, Mike's Alzheimer's, and a serial killer.  Are the powers-that-be creating so many medical issues to give us a reason to spend so much time in the hospital, after which the show got its name?

Oscar dies and his eyes are donated to Anna. 

• Love 6
On 1/11/2019 at 11:51 AM, Ryan Chamberlain said:

I am gonna have to make me a GIF of that. Sassy Ryan is best Ryan. 

I am still waiting!

Why can't the police come up with any suspects for the serial killer? Do Curtis and Jordan need to bring Sam in to make one of those super intricate "Carrie from Homeland" level diagrams like she made to solve the Shiloh thing? I mean, this is not that hard, people. Of everyone who was in the orbit of the movie producer, only a few were also in the orbit of Kiki, and only really ONE was also in the orbit of Mary Pat. ...There, done. You're welcome!  indubitably-smiley.gif

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Anna has some medical condition, in additional to the cancer for which she keeps getting the phlebotomy treatments, which has caused blindness. 

I'm just glad we haven't gotten another pharma commercial like we did when Anna's condition first came up.

Catching up on my Thursday & Friday episodes after my Philadelphia Eagles lost. I’m slightly depressed. Anyway, I’m so glad I had St. Sonny to turn to. OMG!!! Can this show suck up any more to Maurice Bernard?! It’s amazing how the murdering thug crime boss is the savior to the citizens of Port Charles. I would blame FV but this has been going on for years. I know MB is popular with the cast but I really don’t need Sonny telling people to pray for people to live when he’s killed more then he’s saved. Rant over. Have a nice week, y’all.

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Catching up on my Thursday & Friday episodes after my Philadelphia Eagles lost. I’m slightly depressed. Anyway, I’m so glad I had St. Sonny to turn to. OMG!!! Can this show suck up any more to Maurice Bernard?! It’s amazing how the murdering thug crime boss is the savior to the citizens of Port Charles. I would blame FV but this has been going on for years. I know MB is popular with the cast but I really don’t need Sonny telling people to pray for people to live when he’s killed more then he’s saved. Rant over. Have a nice week, y’all.

It has been going on for years but outside of getting out of Carson and minor things here and there when Maurice whines to Frank, he usually gets what he wants.  Maurice has openly stated he does not want Sonny to be hated, no matter what and that it bothers him when the writers try to make him disliked by other characters.  The scenes with Drew are the perfect example.  The man discarded Drew like yesterday's trash but needs to be in scenes with him offering his services.  LIKE WUT?  That's all Benard.

I think Ron was hated by many of the actors for his writing, but it wasn't until Maurice and Tony had their public hissy fits that something happened.  But that's just my opinion.  

Edited by Hater
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

So now Anna has some medical condition, in additional to the cancer for which she keeps getting the phlebotomy treatments, which has caused blindness

No, the cancer (polycythemia vera) where her body makes too many red blood cells is the reason for her phlebotomy treatment.  Also, in real life transient monocular blindness (temporary blindness of one eye) due to spasm of the retinal artery is more likely to occur with that condition.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Hater said:

It has been going on for years but outside of getting out of Carson and minor things here and there when Maurice whines to Frank, he usually gets what he wants.  Maurice has openly stated he does not want Sonny to be hated, no matter what and that it bothers him when the writers try to make him flawed and disliked.  The scenes with Drew are the perfect example.  The man discarded Drew like yesterday's trash but needs to be in scenes with him offering his services.  LIKE WUT?  That's all Benard.

I think Ron was hated by many of the actors for his writing, but it wasn't until Maurice and Tony had their public hissy fits that something happened.  But that's just my opinion.  

Putting Jason in a bad light and then killing him off and having Sonny finally going to jail are the only things I liked from his writing. And I blame Gloria Monty for Tony Geary's stank attitude, and, giving him priviledges that not even his love interest, Genie Francis, enjoyed. It set the tone for how the subsequent regimes treated him. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Putting Jason in a bad light and then killing him off and having Sonny finally going to jail are the only things I liked from his writing. And I blame Gloria Monty for Tony Geary's stank attitude, and, giving him priviledges that not even his love interest, Genie Francis, enjoyed. It set the tone for how the subsequent regimes treated him. 

It was a little crazy how Geary could get all the time off he wanted but Francis wasn’t. It’s bad enough when they’re sneaky and it ain’t obvious but here TPTB were so open about it. Basically, he’s more important to us and the show than you. Talk about a slap in the face. It even happen during her last go around but this time they got major backlash for it. Thus her back on the show with a storyline & a new house. It just took Geary to leave for it to happen. Crazy!!!

• Love 2

And I blame Gloria Monty for Tony Geary's stank attitude

Gloria credits TG/Luke ('s ratings) with saving GH.  MB/Sonny and his ilk's ratings do not appear to be saving the show.

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny

I've been wondering why, if his Felicia obsession has seemingly dissipated and he has no interest in destroying Kevin's life from the inside out, Ryan hasn't just booked it out of town so I liked that he brought that up today.  And I really like that he FINALLY has decided to kill Carly's annoying ass dead.  I'm sure it won't take, but still!

What Obrecht said about joy crumbling into disappointment was such classic Dr. O, Nina didn't deserve her advice and I hope Liesl has a bowl of popcorn ready for when the scales fall from Nina's eyes re: Valentin and Sasha.  I did not care, however, for her having to talk to Franco.

Speaking of Franco, him being a driving force in the Kevin/Ryan story is not okay, Show.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

Oh Ryan, as much as I love that you're targetting Carly and Sonny next, you need to actually watch this show. They are the rock on which all ships crash and sink.

Speaking of ships, I'm really liking how caring Ryan is of Ava and how he wants to make her happy. Sure, he's a serial killer but he's got a heart. Isn't that all we ask of Jason? 

Carly so was entitled about"Kevin" today. I agree, she needs to spend time taking care of her kid (NOT Avery) and stay out of other people's business.

I actually liked Kristina today, probably because both Jason and Sam need to STFU about Shiloh. It's super conspiracy levels of crazy to think that Hank knew that Drew was related to Jason and went to Afghanistan, when neither Drew no Jason knew, and put himself in Drew's way to get blown up so that Drew could save him and he could get close to Jason through his moll.  I also hated the fake Godfather-type convo between Jason and Sonny, with MB bringing his hand up to his face so that we could see The Ring.

Poor Obrecht, even when she tries to do good to someone she cares about, it fails.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

Poor Obrecht, even when she tries to do good to someone she cares about, it fails.

I just loved her scenes, though. KG was really amazing in those scenes and there's nothing better than when she makes Valentin squirm. She's the only one able to. 

Nina deserves everything that's coming to her. Valentin killed Nikolas as self-defense. Great. This is the same guy who played a pivotal role in Nathan's death and took a baby and placed him with a sociopath. Well done, Neens' two brain cells that are too far away from one another to rub against each other and create coherent thinking. This chick gets a lobotomy every time they wanna pair her up with Valentin all over again. The first hundred times were enough, show. Thanks!

I'm actually not hating the show right now. It's somewhat holding my attention. Ryan cares about Ava, but how long before he turns on her or starts obsessing over her? 

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Carly so was entitled about"Kevin" today. I agree, she needs to spend time taking care of her kid (NOT Avery) and stay out of other people's business.

When did Carly ever care about Kevin?!

• Love 1
On 1/14/2019 at 6:46 PM, YaddaYadda said:

Valentin killed Nikolas as self-defense.

Wasn't Nik unarmed nd trying to protect someone else when Valentin shot him?   Also, even if Nik had attacked him? Valentin was holding Nik and his family hostage in Nik's home at the time. Nik would have the self-defense justification, not Valentin.

On 1/14/2019 at 6:46 PM, YaddaYadda said:

This is the same guy who played a pivotal role in Nathan's death and took a baby and placed him with a sociopath.

Did they ever explain that? Was is to punish Anna for not wuvving him because he was a sad stuttering hunchback?  

Some days I think I loathe him more than Franco. He's the"Nice Guy"(TM) version of a Cassadine

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 5

Did anyone see who was on Ryan's list other than CarSon?

I have so many suggestions. 

I really enjoy Dr. Obrecht. KG always brings her "A" game. Perhaps she could be hired to provide guidance to the low energy less talented cast members.

Now that GH has slipped to #4/4 in the ratings it may be time to consider that mob family matters should not be the focus of a show called General Hospital.

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Wasn't Nik unarmed nd trying to protect someone else when Valentin shot him?   Also, even if Nik had attacked him? Valentin was holding Nik and his family hostage in Nik's home at the time. Nik would have the self-defense justification, not Valentin.

Valentin killing Nikolas in self-defense is the world according to Nina.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, paisley said:

Did anyone see who was on Ryan's list other than CarSon?

Everyone who he had already killed.  Mary Pat, Kiki, the TV guy was #12.  Carly was #13 because she's so annoying and won't drop The Man In The Next Room, and Sonny was #14 so that Ryan can take Ava away.

It's way past time to move the focus off the mob.  They're not even well written, which might have been a saving grace.

2 hours ago, LexieLily said:

When did Carly ever care about Kevin?!

I phrased it badly. She cares about the mysterious man next door and won't drop it. Carly Carinthos, saving the world.

• Love 2