Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

LW is aware if the Cranco backlash but thinks viewers should move forward and be positive and accept the story as it unfolds. She admits the difficulty viewers have accepting the couple is because no love story is told, they just fell into bed.

Sorry, LW, but I'm just not ever going to be positive or accept this craptacular excuse for a story/romance.  No way am I drinking Cartini's Kool-Aid on this one, and the more they try to force the issue, the more vehemently resistant I am about it.  It's insulting to me as a viewer.  Show fucked up with the Franco/Cancosore stuff, pure and simple, and Cartini's doubling down on the issue and their stubborn refusal to admit they made a gigantic mistake makes me want to punch a wall.

• Love 9

I'll second the request to get rid of Levi. Fugly and talentless. Was I supposed to drool over his wet body today? Because if so, it was an epic fail. I was begging him to put on some clothes. And WTF is with him calling Maxie, 'Max'? Did she get a sex change while she was gone?

Just watched Monday's episode. NotLuke is dragging me in. I hope that Tracy figures it out before she's made a fool of. The green light from the Kelly's sign lighting the sides of their faces, though, took me out of the scene.

Silas blah blah blah

Britt blah blah blah

Dante blah blah blah

Nikolas blah blah blah

Liz ... Just die already!

Ava blah blah blah

Julexis is hot hot hot

I hope the next time LW finds out at the last minute SJB and/or TB are coming back, its because she's been fired and replaced.

It's kind of interesting that the GH Facebook account currently has a post up asking people to name which Carly is their favorite.

I have been waiting 5 years for a Spinelli-free Maxie. And she comes back with this doofus Levi

I said the samething. This show clearly hates me. I need him gone stat & reunite Maxie with her family pronto. Naturally she won't get scenes alone with her family without him f'n blows.

I'm confused why Madeline wanted Nina's baby dead. Did she thnk Silas would be able to get his hands on the money if he was tied to Nina for life with a baby? And how could she not know that poisoning the baby would harm Nina.

I know it's illogical, since Nicholas - in this instance - has done nothing wrong. But regardless, I wish the Pillsbury dough boy with the bad dye job and even worse combover would just STFU. And then do it again.

LIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ will live and then the two of them can slobber over each other till Windemere gets even more moldy.

As for Maxie's new pet slug, here we go with Ron C. populating Port Charles with the GH version of the horrible Ford Brothers he tried to ruin OLTL with. Aussie Pop and Block O'Wood will now spend most of their time shirtless, involved in humorless hijinks that will leave us all simultaneously appalled and bored - and it will only be a matter of time till there's a third waxed, hairless, talentless boy toy bopping around with them. Ron C. seems to need to have his stable of mindless manmuffins travel in triplicate - like the Three Stooges or as Ron C. undoubtedly thinks, the Holy Trinity.

Edited by boes
  • Love 3

Were Julexis on today? My DVR was too full to record and I can't be bothered to find it unless they were on.

No. NLG tweeted it would be about another month before we see Alexis again. The scenes at the gallery were the last she taped before she had a couple of weeks off in adition to the studio going dark. I don't think we see much of Julian either, though  I think WdV did tape 2-3 days she didn't. I guess the next time we see them will be right before the Nurses Ball. I'm guessing the end of April/early May at the earliest before another Julexis sighting.

Edited by TarHeelTeacher
  • Love 1

It's kind of interesting that the GH Facebook account currently has a post up asking people to name which Carly is their favorite.

They realky put that on the GH fb page? Seriously? Wow...kind of a slap in the face to the current Carly, imo.

• Love 1

God, the Nurse's Ball. After the horrible Debutante Ball for Sabrina last year, Ron wouldn't have her make her "glorious return" and drop her spawn then, would he? I'm all for lying, if you must.

They realky put that on the GH fb page? Seriously? Wow...kind of a slap in the face to the current Carly, imo.

Yeah, they have a link to a clip on the ABC site of "classic Sonny/Carly moments" and then it asks under that, "Which Carly is your favorite?" Yeah, it's probably a bit insensitive, but since I'm a bitch who would gladly take either SJB (preferably) or TB back in a heartbeat, I guess it didn't bother me that much, LOL.
  • Love 1
I just figured out why Sonny isn't thrilled about his grandson. Sonny doesn't not want to be a grandfather because it could mean that he is not the biggest stud in PC.

The last time Sonny was some huge sex machine (I just hurled) was when grunge was still all the rage.

• Love 1

I've never cared for Laura Wright's spin on Carly so I would be happier if either SJB or TB took the role again. I had to laugh where she said the characters of Sonny and Carly were so grown up now. They both come across as emotional toddlers in middle aged bodies. No, I won't move on from disliking Cancresore. They're as appealing as herpes.

• Love 5

I went to the GH FB page, against my better judgment,to check out this Carly thing and at the risk of being boards-on-boards, if I ever encounter a Sonny fan in the real world, I am going to back away slowly and avoid making any sudden movements.

I mean seriously, Sonny fans collectively are better at spinning and twisting logic than any politician.

Heh, maybe Sonny should run for Mayor against Felicia. The entirety of his platform can be that "he's a good man" and that he's claustrophobic. Felicia could put out some policy statement about a plan to clean PC's water supply, and in countenance Sonny could put on add with all of his slam peices saying "he's a good man."

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

For the love of all things holy can they cast Nina! If you are going to yak about this character and have MEaston force out a tear or two lets meet the bitch already. 

Liz is shot but it was so anti-climatic. Obrect and Liz yammering on for the last 2 wks took out any suspense the storyline may have had.

I also don't feel bad for LW and the Cranco thing, she pushed for it. It is awful they need to kill it and bring back Ingo. Only pairing LW can sell imo.

• Love 2

Yeah, they have a link to a clip on the ABC site of "classic Sonny/Carly moments" and then it asks under that, "Which Carly is your favorite?" Yeah, it's probably a bit insensitive, but since I'm a bitch who would gladly take either SJB (preferably) or TB back in a heartbeat, I guess it didn't bother me that much, LOL.

I woulda kinda love it if SJB came back, but I do wonder if they would really do that. I think firing LW, who has been there for almost a decade at this point and who is such a solid cheerleader for GH, would freak all the actors the fuck out, but maybe they do want them on their toes thinking "I could be next".

I just figured out why Sonny isn't thrilled about his grandson. Sonny doesn't not want to be a grandfather because it could mean that he is not the biggest stud in PC.

That's probably a factor, but not a huge one.

Edited by ulkis

While it didn't occur under the current regime, didn't the third actor to play Lucky (whose name I'm blanking on) get the boot after they lured back Jonathan Jackson? I've got no qualms with LW, but I personally would love SJB to return in the role of Carly.

That's right. Greg Vaughan had played Lucky for around 7 years and was fired and it seemed about 10 minutes later they announced JJ was returning.

SJB was a harder Carly but over time, TB's grew on me. SJB and TB had a lot of chemistry with their costars and they both had that vulnerable underlayer.

That's right. Greg Vaughan had played Lucky for around 7 years and was fired and it seemed about 10 minutes later they announced JJ was returning.

Well, that's all on Guzasshole. He was and trying to lure JJ back to the role (from what I recall of the interviews and articles that came out around that time), and once Jonathan said yes, then Greg got the boot. Now, Jonathan didn't know that's how it went down, but I also recall some not so kind things being said about him because Guzasshole fired Greg. But then, it's not like his Lucky was front burner story anywayz!

Nothing against Greg, but he was not Lucky for me. That was Jonathan and yes, I squeed like a pretween 12 year old when I read he was coming back. But then Guzasshole had to totally FUCK UP his return as well, so no wonder he left sooner, rather than later. I believe he was led to believe that Lucky and Liz would get back together and well, we all know what happened there. Best not to think about it.

While it didn't occur under the current regime, didn't the third actor to play Lucky (whose name I'm blanking on) get the boot after they lured back Jonathan Jackson? I've got no qualms with LW, but I personally would love SJB to return in the role of Carly.

Yes, but I feel like LW is a lot more liked by the writers/producer, of that regime and this regime, than GV was. I can't think that any of the actors who had known Jonathan or even just of Jonathan by reputation were surprised when Vaughan, who the writers very obviously did not care about, was fired in order to bring back Jonathan.

Let us also remember Stephen Coltin Martines Scott Fish Taco was booted so Tyler Christopher could return as Nik. And on Days, RKK was booted for Peter Reckell to return as Bo all the way back in 1995. (Yikes, I'm old!) So it's not at all unheard of. Although I think the poll was simply to stir the pot, and I'm thinking LW is Cujo until this ship ultimately sinks.

Edited by WendyR72
  • Love 1

Britt might want to look into taking responsibility for her own choices.  Somehow, in her useless mind, the only person who has done wrong here is Liz, and not, oh, I don't know, the person who stole a baby and lied to the man she "loves" over and over about stealing his sister's baby.  Nope, all Liz.  Poor widdle victim Britt.  

Sonny/Britt 2014.  I'll keep putting it out in the universe until Ron makes it happen. 

• Love 3

Sonny/Britt 2014. I'll keep putting it out in the universe until Ron makes it happen.

What have we done to you???

Leave Sonny with Olivia please. I can't take Sonny in a new true love romance. I don't ever want to see another love of Sonny's life being given a dress at the island.

Take it back, please take it back.

Does anyone know when they will finally show AJ's funeral? Talk about bad pacing. Kill him off & nothing about his family or fallout for weeks.

• Love 3

Well, I watched today and all I can say is:

WTF is Levi and why do he have to be subjected to him?  Is his character a  10 day old April Fool?  I believe SMARMY is the correct adjective, followed by not talented, and rather simian looking.   Please, sweet  chicken in a basket, send him back before e hav to see him again because his future doesn't seem to be in acting.

Luke--yawn.  I don't care.

Sonny,zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Baby Danny sighting! always makes me happy!

• Love 2

The anvils were dropping like a Roadrunner cartoon today - although those are far more subtle than GH these days.

After being subjected to mindnumbing months of the unseen NINA and that horrid backstory, we got a preview of yet another one today, when Dr. O. and Pincil Lips were talking in their cells. Reference was made to some horror in their young lives that made Pincil Lips flee Zurich, change her name and miraculously not only drop all hint of a Germanic accent but pick up an upper East Side one. Which means that Ron C. will entertain us with the backstory of Hansel and Gretel. Please God it won't drag out like NINA did.

Since Ron C. has no shame about stealing from other writers, and thinks he's endlessly funny, I suspect the women will be the daughters of Frau Blucher and Igor (pronounced EYE-gor) from Young Frankenstein, and they'll get Cloris Leachman to do a cameo as their mother. Then it will turn out that Victor Frankenstein (pronounced Franken STEEN) did the bad plastic work on Pincil Lips, and Dr. O was first married to the horse that howled.

Ron C. is so FUNNY.

• Love 4

BestestAuntEver,

I think Jane Elliot mentioned in that tvguide interview that AJ's funeral takes place the day before the Nurse's Ball begins, and I believe the Nurse's Ball starts airing around May 6th.

Edited by Tiger

Poor Olivia...

If we do get Sonny,Ava..this will be proof positive that Sonny Just Ain't That Into You. By the time he's had the Full Olivia for a few weeks Sonny/MB gets that kill.me.now. look and can't even muster up a decent pretense in her presence. Sonny's woman has to stir some kind of conflict, angst within him. Olivia just ain't doing it.

How many times has Sonny dumped Olivia to chase after somebody else? Connie, then Kate. Connie again, then ConKate. Claire Walsh and Brenda was in there somewhere. And now probably Ava.

Sonny has been reaching around Olivia for years. This is why they are so dull and lifeless. Sonny settled. He's never going to be without a woman and Olivia just kept hanging in there till the last dog died. Sonny didn't so much choose Olivia as collapse with exhaustion and grief and she was there to catch him.

And now? Well...just like back in 10th grade a flashy, sultry blonde is about to snatch Sonny right from under Olivia's nose. And like all the women before her Ava will be able to do it without breaking a sweat.

Edited by BetteBoo
  • Love 3

Poor Olivia...

If we do get Sonny,Ava..this will be proof positive that Sonny Just Ain't That Into You. By the time he's had the Full Olivia for a few weeks Sonny/MB gets that kill.me.now. look and can't even muster up a decent pretense in her presence. Sonny's woman has to stir some kind of conflict, angst within him. Olivia just ain't doing it.

How many times has Sonny dumped Olivia to chase after somebody else? Connie, then Kate. Connie again, then ConKate. Claire Walsh and Brenda was in there somewhere. And now probably Ava.

Sonny has been reaching around Olivia for years. This is why they are so dull and lifeless. Sonny settled. He's never going to be without a woman and Olivia just kept hanging in there till the last dog died. Sonny didn't so much choose Olivia as collapse with exhaustion and grief and she was there to catch him.

And now? Well...just like back in 10th grade a flashy, sultry blonde is about to snatch Sonny right from under Olivia's nose. And like all the women before her Ava will be able to do it without breaking a sweat.

So well said - and in such a kindlier fashion about Olivia than I could have managed.

And it's too bad. Sonny deserves Olivia, and she deserves him. But he also deserves whatever nuclear STD he'll get from Ava.

If ONLY she could make "Little Sonny" rot and fall off....

• Love 1

BestestAuntEver,

I think Jane Elliot mentioned in that tvguide interview that AJ's funeral takes place the day before the Nurse's Ball begins, and I believe the Nurse's Ball starts airing around May 6th.

Thanks. IMO, there is no reason it should take a month to show the funeral or after scenes of a legacy character. Are they trying to bait & switch. People will tune in for scnes of AJ & we will wow them with Levi!

The stupidity & arrogance of the people ABCD get to run & write this show is amazing.

• Love 2

I was just thinking the exact same thing .Bait and switch. They will have the funeral, hope those of us who were angry at the turn of events come back to see it and they will throw in the nurses ball hoping to keep us watching ? For myself I am not the least bit interested . I will DVR it, so whatever offends me, I can FF it.

I was just thinking the exact same thing .Bait and switch. They will have the funeral, hope those of us who were angry at the turn of events come back to see it and they will throw in the nurses ball hoping to keep us watching ? For myself I am not the least bit interested . I will DVR it, so whatever offends me, I can FF it.

I understand completely. At this point, I'm not interested in the NB. I will watch if something good happens but I'm not holding my breath. Having AJ's funeral the day before seems ill timed & wrong.

All that talk & promo for CarlyPalooza & all they got was a 2.1 in the ratings. I'm still pissed the GH:Espionage featuring the Scorpios brought the highest ratings in years & TIIC crapped all over Robin's return. These asshats also miss used TR/Robert &KMc/Robin.

My twitter feed makes me think I should just delete today's episode.

• Love 1

Why would Olivia expect Luke to care about grandbaby, Rocco since " real" Luke doesn't give a damm about the two including the bio one, Aiden, that he has through Lucky?

Or the one that he killed?

Poor Rocco.  He is probably thinking "How did I end up in a one room apartment with this horrible name and this overbearing, smothering grandmother? Two days ago I lived in a castle on a private island."

• Love 6