Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

How is Robert DA when he's never tried a case or studied any law in over 40 years?  Still, it if keeps RF!S around, I'll take it. And count it brilliant.

LOL at Alexis and Drew taking care of Danny and Scout while Sam goes with her priority of Jason. It's a safe house Sam and it's Jason, he doesn't need you to hold his hand while he's there.  The Alexis/Drew scenes were kind of nice, as was Drew with Scout.

I know the law on this show is super bad but how exactly does Billy think that he can hold a man with no ID when he hasn't take either fingerprints or blood alcohol level?

• Love 6
(edited)

KM looked leaps and bounds better with the fresh face than she did with the makeup and the melty eyeliner they insist on putting on her. I thought the job of a makeup artist was to make people look better, not make them look like they have one foot in the grave.

Mac and Chase are so much pretty on my screen all at once. Just so much pretty.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

"I'm going to protect you as if you were my very own little boy." It's been a full fucking YEAR of Michael saying stuff like this to Wiley. Please GOD let that bib or whatever it was Shiloh pocketed lead to a DNA test so that all of these anvils can finally cease bludgeoning me.

New Scout! She's a cutie, and it's so nice to see Drew with her (and outside of the Q mansion, at that). Really sweet how Drew described taking Scout to visit Oscar on top of the world.

Sam and Jason, who cares? They're so low energy and dull. Although I do snicker every time they use the term "Dawnies." That just sounds like it should be a breakfast cereal you'd enjoy alongside your Corinthos coffee, not a brainwashed cult member. 

Authoritative Commissioner Mac is ten kinds of hot. He could spend the entirety of his tenure chewing out everyone and I'd be happy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
44 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Uh, don't you have kids, Sam? Oh, right, you've handed them over to Leo's nanny. Never mind.

Sam is going to be shocked when Alexis shows her a picture of Scout who now seems to be Avery's age.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

How is Robert DA when he's never tried a case or studied any law in over 40 years?  Still, it if keeps RF!S around, I'll take it. And count it brilliant.

LOL at Alexis and Drew taking care of Danny and Scout while Sam goes with her priority of Jason. It's a safe house Sam and it's Jason, he doesn't need you to hold his hand while he's there.  The Alexis/Drew scenes were kind of nice, as was Drew with Scout.

I know the law on this show is super bad but how exactly does Billy think that he can hold a man with no ID when he hasn't take either fingerprints or blood alcohol level?

The safe house that Sam and Jason were in and had their sexytimes/play times was the same house that Drew-as-Jason bought when Drew-as-Jason and Sam made love for the first time. This show....

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

The safe house that Sam and Jason were in and had their sexytimes/play times was the same house that Drew-as-Jason bought when Drew-as-Jason and Sam made love for the first time. This show....

Are we sure it was a safe house? Wasn't that Jason's regular teeny apartment?

6 minutes ago, ouinason said:

I... I have no words for this logic.  At least they didn't go with Scott?  He did steal some money and book it when he was DA, so that would have been bad.  

Lol I guess it's cute that Mac and Robert are the Police Commissioner and DA? Other than that, yeah it makes no sense. But I guess PC DA is a thankless job and there were no better options. Diane's never going to take on that kind of role and Scott and Alexis have too many ethical issues to take it back on. Although I think Scott may have been the interim DA a while back so what do I know? This show really needs more lawyers

• Love 2
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Uh, don't you have kids, Sam? Oh, right, you've handed them over to Leo's nanny. Never mind.

I wonder why they went this route with having Sam want children so badly and now never spending time with them. At least with most of the other mothers on the show with off screen kids, we saw them at work or they weren't on screen as much and we could assume that they were with them on the other days. This still seems strange to me. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

"I don't hate when one of us is a fugitive. I don't hate being stuck in a safe house with you."

Kids? The only person who matters to Sam is Jason. Meanwhile, Drew is being a total dream with his daughter, his former mother-in-law.

Even Alexis Rose on Schitts Creek bought a clue after three seasons. 

Kelly looked better today than she has looked in a really long time, but Sam is still a shitty character for giving over everything that was important to her 2 years ago to ride the Jason train/peen/whatever.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Kelly looked better today than she has looked in a really long time, but Sam is still a shitty character for giving over everything that was important to her 2 years ago to ride the Jason train/peen/whatever.

Technically on-screen that's not what's happening though. In GH world Sam and Jason are great parents and partners. She hasn't given over anything except Drew and Aurora.

• LOL 1
18 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I wonder why they went this route with having Sam want children so badly and now never spending time with them. At least with most of the other mothers on the show with off screen kids, we saw them at work or they weren't on screen as much and we could assume that they were with them on the other days. This still seems strange to me. 

Guza wanted to stick it to the Liason fans when Jake died and gave Jashit a baby right after.

That's my guess.  This thing with Scout should have never happened.  I hope when Billy leaves, Drew leaves and Scout goes with him.  But I highly doubt that.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Lol I guess it's cute that Mac and Robert are the Police Commissioner and DA? Other than that, yeah it makes no sense. But I guess PC DA is a thankless job and there were no better options. 

At least Sonny won’t be flirting/ sleeping with this DA like he has with all the others....  I hope. (Ew.)

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, Hater said:

I know this doesn't matter but watching Sam put those full bowls of cereal in the sink was just ridiculous.

This!  Why bother filling the bowls.  Just have two empty bowls on the table and make it look like they had just finished eating.  Otherwise, it's just wasteful looking.  

1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

But I guess PC DA is a thankless job

Why bother?  other than needing a DA if this Shiloh stuff ever gets that far, no DA does anything in this town, since all the criminals supposedly have hearts of gold and arent' allowed to go to jail for their crimes.  

1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Sam is going to be shocked when Alexis shows her a picture of Scout who now seems to be Avery's age.

She actually looked older than Avery.  I had to look up and remind myself of how old Scout should be (2 1/2).  

Remember this Scout from a month or so ago.  She was more age appropriate.  Why bother recasting if she's spending the majority of her time in the unused closet with Leo.  

image.png.9341e8c62ed9fc819cdcab218b6d35dc.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Friday, when Valentin asked, "How much do you know about Michael Corinthos?" and Sasha answered, "I know he's got a huge..." I was definitely expecting the next word to be something other than "family." 

Also, I've often watched the show with an identical expression to that of Scout in the picture above, although she looks cuter doing it. 

Edited by Asp Burger
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Are we sure it was a safe house? Wasn't that Jason's regular teeny apartment?

Sam said that she didn't mind being in the safe house with Jason. I couldn't figure out why Jason would be in a safe house (presumably a Corinthos mob safe house rather than a police one) until Billy showed up.

I LOL'ed when Michael just happened to show up at the police station carrying a paper bag like a homeless person. Why was he (in-show) even there?

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Kids? The only person who matters to Sam is Jason. Meanwhile, Drew is being a total dream with his daughter, his former mother-in-law.

And that is the saving grace of those scenes. If BM leaves, I'm going to miss Drew as one of the few sane people on this show.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

LOL'ed when Michael just happened to show up at the police station carrying a paper bag like a homeless person. Why was he (in-show) even there?

He had just been at Charlie's talking to Brad, so I'm guessing food for Willow.  Though it was breakfast time, as seen by JaSam not eating their cereal and Chase buttering up Mac with a coffee and an egg mcmuffin.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

So Shiloh is going to go and test Wylie's DNA. Unless Nelle took a ride on that pony (has she been to Beecher's Corner, I feel like she has), that should come back negative. 

I think you're on to something here.  Mikey is not the dad, Nelle and Shiloh die, and Brad and Lucas get their kid back, eventually.  Wrapped up nicely with a big, fat bow.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, ciarra said:

I think you're on to something here.  Mikey is not the dad, Nelle and Shiloh die, and Brad and Lucas get their kid back, eventually.  Wrapped up nicely with a big, fat bow.

But that would only happen if Nelle tells everyone that her baby didn't die and she gave it to Brad. The show has been holding out for that reveal and it would be wasted if Shiloh gets the paternity test done and no one finds out what Nelle did.

• Love 2

Just catching up on last week, and maybe I am just ornery but:

I don’t watch for a medical dissertation. 

Why does Kim have a tree on a balcony that she cannot get onto. Who will water the tree? 

I guess Kim is going the way of the wmmens- crazy. 

Not feeling nu Nina. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

So Shiloh is going to go and test Wylie's DNA. Unless Nelle took a ride on that pony (has she been to Beecher's Corner, I feel like she has), that should come back negative. 

I'm predicting it will come back as Shiloh being the father and that will be explained to us that the sample was contaminated (unintentionally, though) with Shiloh's DNA by how he picked up and carried the blanket. He'll say the test came back positive, Brad will blurt out how that is impossible, and everything will come out. And we will be expected to buy that even though that is not how DNA works. Shiloh's DNA could never be mistaken for his son's. But they'll claim that his DNA mixed with Wiley's on the blanket which made it look like Wiley's DNA is made up of Shiloh and unknown parent which would actually just be Wiley's DNA made up of Nelle and Michael. Or some other such nonsense. The more impossible and ridiculous, the higher the likelihood these writers will write it.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Or some other such nonsense.

It will be nonsense to peddle that. I'm not a scientist or even good at math anymore, but if they are testing Shiloh's DNA against the bib, then it would have to come back at Wylie sharing 50% of Shiloh's DNA. At best, the test would come back inconclusive because testing Shiloh's DNA against Shiloh's DNA would give a test that would show that 100% of the DNA is shown, right?

Or maybe I'm out in the left field sitting dazed and confused.

1 hour ago, Hater said:

Scam is such a good con artist yet can't con her way into being an actual mother.

She actually enjoys pretending she's a "countess or a lawyer or a waitress."  Mommy?  Not so much.

NuScout's a cutie, but now Sam really won't recognize her.  Still, at least she has one good parent.

• Love 4
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

She actually enjoys pretending she's a "countess or a lawyer or a waitress."  Mommy?  Not so much.

NuScout's a cutie, but now Sam really won't recognize her.  Still, at least she has one good parent.

What's going to be annoying is when Drew leaves and the audience will be forced fed Jashit scenes with his daughter.

Like @ulkis said Sam never gives up anything and the show will act like they're the "GREATEST PARENTS EVER!!!"

Edit:  Then suddenly Drew will also become a dead beat over night like Lucky did.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 3

I think the first DNA test will be tampered with to get Shiloh off of Wylie's trail.  Would Shiloh be stupid enough to have it tested at GH, though, where Brad has access?  Further down the looong road, someone will blab, leading to a second test, confirming Shiloh fathered Wiley2.

1 hour ago, Hater said:

What's going to be annoying is when Drew leaves and the audience will be forced fed Jashit scenes with his daughter.

Spoiler

Don't you think they will recast Drew?

Robert Scorpio, District Attorney. I'm all in.Mac Scorpio, Police Commisioner. Absolutely. He was all kinds of awesome today, he was in command and he was extra fine in his suit. I almost believe that law enforcement can get things done in Port Charles. Jordan can become a silent unseen PI partner with Curtis.  Whatever. It's been so long since I've been happy about something on GH, I'm just gonna appreciate the afterglow.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, tvgoddess said:
  Reveal spoiler

Don't you think they will recast Drew?

I'm 50/50.  FV has lots of time to find someone.

Spoiler

Apparently Billy is finishing in July.

Scorpio taking back his spot reserved for Legends Only is far less atrocious than the time Scott came back and worked for the local government after embezzling from the city, stealing Quartermaine riches and recording a video punking everyone about it. I haven't forgotten, Scott!

• Love 2
8 hours ago, paisley said:

he was extra fine in his suit

I was wondering if Robert's going to wear a suit, as he's usually a bit more business casual, often with no jacket. (The things I fixate on when the show itself it so boring!)

• LOL 2
(edited)
11 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

but if they are testing Shiloh's DNA against the bib, then it would have to come back at Wylie sharing 50% of Shiloh's DNA.

I'm not sure how this  math works.  Wylie shares no DNA whatsoever with either Shiloh or Willow.  So the DNA test, if done correctly, will show that Shiloh isn't the baby's father.  I think that he'll either think Willow slept with someone else or Wylie isn't the baby he's looking for after all. 

10 hours ago, ciarra said:

I think the first DNA test will be tampered with to get Shiloh off of Wylie's trail. 

The DNA test doesn't need to be tampered with since if done correctly, will show that Shiloh isn't the baby's father.  Besides, no one knows Shiloh took the bib, and he wouldn't be so stupid as to bring it to GH to test, so I've got to think he'll take it elsewhere and it will show that he's not the father, since he isn't.  

Edited by perkie1968
  • Love 3
(edited)

JJY has so much gravitas as Commisioner Scorpio.  Nothing against Jordan (this version anyway) but no way would she have been able to give Officer Price the smackdown that Mac did.  There was just a command in JJY's voice in those scenes, that he was not going to take shit from a cop from another jurisdiction.  JJY was all kinds of yummy in those scenes.  

I also laughed out loud when Price was all, "someone was Morgan's accomplice" and then Michael walks in, all, doopdy doopdy do.

Edited by perkie1968
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

I also laughed out loud when Price was all, "someone was Morgan's accomplice" and then Michael walks in, all, doopdy doopdy do.

I ~love how a uniformed officer can just stroll into another city's police station, with zero paperwork, and start making demands.  Good to know Beecher's Corners apparently has no police chief and Barney Fife is in charge of the whole town.  OTOH, takes some shine off Shiloh's world domination, but on the other, it's easy work and every likes that. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

The DNA test doesn't need to be tampered with since if done correctly, will show that Shiloh isn't the baby's father. 

I'm saying Shiloh is the father of deadBaby and Wylie.  It's just going to take (even a longer) while to find out.

(edited)
4 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

he wouldn't be so stupid as to bring it to GH to test

Oh, wouldn't he? I can see him giving the cloth to anyone but Brad.

32 minutes ago, ciarra said:

I'm saying Shiloh is the father of deadBaby and Wylie.

It's been anviled too many times that Michael is Wylie's father, so I can't see a retcon unless someone BTS really kicked up a fuss. I agree that Shiloh is likely deadBaby's father, but how will they find out? What did Brad do with deadBaby? I can't remember. Did he literally exchange him with Nelle and Jonah/Wiley?

Edited by dubbel zout
though and but not necessary
1 minute ago, rur said:

If memory serves, Brad switched babies with Nelle, and she later showed up at the hospital with deadBaby.

Right, they exchanged babies on the side of the road or something, and then Nelle showed up with deadBaby so Michael could see him.

Thanks, @rur.

4 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

JJY has so much gravitas as Commisioner Scorpio.  Nothing against Jordan (this version anyway) but no way would she have been able to give Officer Price the smackdown that Mac did.  There was just a command in JJY's voice in those scenes, that he was not going to take shit from a cop from another jurisdiction.  JJY was all kinds of yummy in those scenes.  

JJY is a silver fox. He just gets better looking as he get older.  Mac is the best police commissioner Port Charles has ever had.  I hope he stays in the job once Jordan is ready to return to work.  Maybe she can be offered a job with the FBI or DEA.  

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It's been anviled too many times that Michael is Wylie's father, so I can't see a retcon unless someone BTS really kicked up a fuss. I agree that Shiloh is likely deadBaby's father, but how will they find out? What did Brad do with deadBaby? I can't remember. Did he literally exchange him with Nelle and Jonah/Wiley?

They probably won't retcon, but they have a pretty big opportunity to do it. Saddling Michael with a baby is the dumbest idea. 

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It's been anviled too many times that Michael is Wylie's father, so I can't see a retcon

Nope.  Gotta add to the collection of Corinthii children/grandchildren.  Hopefully Monica will get some face time with her great-grandchild and Carly and Sonny won't keep him away from her like they did Michael.

Maybe she can be offered a job with the FBI or DEA.  

IIRC Orginal Recipe Jordan came on the show as an undercover DEA agent.

As for Shiloh-- if he gets the DNA tested--   and the result is he's NOT Wiley's father, He'll probably say something to Willow about Wiley not being his, so that will start off a new line of questioning about the parentage of Wiley.

26 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

JJY is a silver fox. He just gets better looking as he get older.  Mac is the best police commissioner Port Charles has ever had.  I hope he stays in the job once Jordan is ready to return to work.  Maybe she can be offered a job with the FBI or DEA.  

I respectfully disagree. Robert!Fucking!Scorpio! Was the best Police Commissioner Port Charles Ever Had. He actually put away the bad guys, mobsters, criminals. Without ever having to sacrifice his own integrity. While I loved Mac as a Commish, too many times he had to kowtow to Mooby. And I understand that's the writing and because of Guzasshole glorifying the petulant manbaby. Anna, during her first run as Commissioner after Robert, was also very good. Hell, so was Donnelly. But of course both Anna and Sean had baggage, where they were good guys/turned bad guys/redeemed to good guys. I think even Mac was a con when he first came, right? No?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ciarra said:

I'm saying Shiloh is the father of deadBaby and Wylie

You think they're going to ret-con it that Nelle had sex with Shiloh at some point?  I don't know, Nelle is a complete wackadoo.  She's not the type to hang out with a cult for self validation.  Although if Robert can suddenly have a 40 year old law degree and Scout is now 5 despite being born 2 years ago, anything is possible. 

• Love 2