Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I’m still trying to get over the fact that Shiloh was going to basically rape Sam on a drafting table. It seems like such a random prop. Are his privates that high up? LOL!!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

Sam has two children and she puts herself at risk.....FOR SONNY and Jason helps her.   I really want Drew to confront Sam about this.  "Do you really think so little about your children that you put Sonny above them.  I know it is over between us, but unlike Jason, I always put you and our family first.  With Jason, you will always come in behind Sonny, Carly, Michael and Sonny's business.  If this is the life you choose so be it.  I can't save Danny but I'll be damned if my daughter will be raised in this dysfunction.  I am taking her with me and you can see her anytime at Monica's."

This needs to happen.

But it won't because the show needs to sell that Sonny/Carly/Jason/Sam are the bestest of the best.

1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Twins. 😭

Oh god, that's what it is.  A boy for Sonny and a girl for Carly.

6 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Why didn’t the writers just have Kim and Drew donate Oscar’s organs after he died?

Because he had cancer. I think you can't donate organs from someone who has cancer in case it has metastasized to the organ

5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I think Ava's punishment will depend on a number of factors: whether Ryan survives, what Chase decides to do at the scene, what Laura and Margaux want, and of course, ye olde plot point requirements.

It's Margaux's decision whether or not to prosecute but it shouldn't matter what Laura wants.  At least where I live, the political arm is separate from the law enforcement one. Helps keep it from being a dictatorship

Ava will argue that she was traumatize by Ryan and lost it when she saw him even though she thought she was prepared.

3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I agree. And he doesn't know that she is onto him, so his actions are exactly what he did to Willow and what he was going to do to Kristina. He raped one, was going to rape the other.

If Sam set herself up to be raped, then so did every woman who is part of the trust, because they put themselves willingly in a situation where they knew they would be vulnerable after taking the tea, because they were eager to please him.

The storyline is gross.

i agree that the storyline is gross, especially because it seems like they can't think of any other way for Sam to help.

I'd say both can be considered as rape, Sam knowing that she's going to be drugged so that Shiloh can have sex with her, and Willow indoctrinated into believing that it's an honour for Shiloh to have sex with her. The difference is that it was Sam's plan to set it up so that he would so that it's also part entrapment.

2 hours ago, Hater said:

The same can be said about Ava but 

1.) Ava owns being an asshole.

2.) She's played by a competent actress.

And the writing is better. With Ava, they're actually writing a grey character, someone you can feel sorry for in one moment and horrified that she stabbed Ryan and put Jordan's life at risk in the next.  Because they always have to be right, the writing for the Awful Four makes 1-dimensional look complex.

• Love 7
(edited)
9 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Curtis, you can't force Ryan to donate a kidney to Jordan. 

I'd kind of love it if Ava shot Ryan in the gut and damaged his kidneys. Heh.

Ha— it’s like you were watching at my house!

My husband was asking, “How are they going to make him donate a kidney?” while I was shouting at Ava, “Shoot him in the kidneys!”  Sorry, Jordan, but if she doesn’t get a transplant it will free up Curtis for a more interesting relationship.

The only good thing about the DoD story was it kept Jason occupied so he couldn’t swoop in and be the hero in taking down Ryan. Not that he would have, because: Ava, but it’s nice to see other people resolve things without his help.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
19 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I’m still trying to get over the fact that Shiloh was going to basically rape Sam on a drafting table. It seems like such a random prop. Are his privates that high up? LOL!!!!

I kept thinking that it must have been so uncomfortable for both Sam (although she was drugged), but Kelly as well. What an odd contrast to all the pillows at Casa Rapehouse.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I don't think he was. He was just some type of contractor.

He still had some form military training of some sort. It was sort of implied during his never fully fleshed out backstory with Drew.  It's par for the course for GH. On this show, you have mid 50s gangster knocking men twice his size and half his age with one punch. 

• Love 10
(edited)
7 hours ago, statsgirl said:

i agree that the storyline is gross, especially because it seems like they can't think of any other way for Sam to help.

I'd say both can be considered as rape, Sam knowing that she's going to be drugged so that Shiloh can have sex with her, and Willow indoctrinated into believing that it's an honour for Shiloh to have sex with her. The difference is that it was Sam's plan to set it up so that he would so that it's also part entrapment.

So to be clear, I'm not disagreeing that what Sam did was entrapment. And I was using the example of Willow and Kristina because they too were drugged to make it less painful or whatever BS excuse they were given before their initiation. Willow says point blank that she doesn't know if what Shiloh did to her would be considered rape when it is in fact rape.

Sam also had these so-called safeguards in place where things were never supposed to go as far as they went. What she's not counting on is Shiloh moving her to a different location where she became be completely vulnerable to him.

Sam played a part in her predicament and I get that she is universally hated on the board, but the moment she said no and she did say no more than once and tried to shove him away from her and he kept coming at her, the burden falls on him.

What makes me see red is that the writers decided to muddy the waters so much with the issue of consent that people are saying, well she set herself for rape, like she somehow deserves what was about to happen to her. No, she doesn't. 

The bottom line for Shiloh is that Sam isn't supposed to know what being inducted into the trust means and she was conscious enough to say NO to what Shiloh was about to do to her. And even if she hadn't said no, he was still going to rape her. 

She might have tried to entrap him, but there was intent on his part all along. He drugged her to rape her. End of story.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 15
15 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Curtis, you can't force Ryan to donate a kidney to Jordan. 

Curtis said 'you owe me', meaning he stopped Ava from killing him so quid pro quo.  (am i using that right?!!)

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Curtis said 'you owe me', meaning he stopped Ava from killing him so quid pro quo.  (am i using that right?!!)

Yeah, but Ryan is psychopath and a narcissist and a liar. The only person that he cares about is himself despite his warped love for Ava (and Felicia in the past) and now that he is not dead, he has no reason to want to help. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, ouinason said:

While I would love to see Ava picking up trash in the park with Cameron... well... she has a history, and Cameron is adorable, so no.

Also, Cameron 's been through enough - he doesn't need to hear Ava telling him "Franco was so good to my daughter, he's so much more than a former serial killer, you're so lucky to have him as a stepfather.. Ugh, blech. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Sam played a part in her predicament and I get that she is universally hated on the board, but the moment she said no and she did say no more than once and tried to shove him away from her and he kept coming at her, the burden falls on him.

What makes me see red is that the writers decided to muddy the waters so much with the issue of consent that people are saying, well she set herself for rape, like she somehow deserves what was about to happen to her. No, she doesn't. 

I completely agree, she’s a total moron for setting herself up like this, and she completely does not deserve to be assaulted by Shiloh. 

Jason blinking his way through this moronic insanity after his long absence and longer wait to rekindle his happy life with Sam is too much to wrap my head around. I better be getting a JaSam break up after this, not because of some X doesn’t deserve Z nonsense but because these two are dysfunctional and weird together now. They need some fresh air before an inevitable reunion. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Who is saying Sam deserves to be raped?  Most are saying they don't feel bad for her because she's an idiot.

I can't find any sympathy for her when decided to go his route instead of thinking of something else to take Shiloh down.  She's no hero like the show wants her to be( and trust me they do, they think Sam is never wrong and the character never fucks up!)...she's a stupid idiot and deserves to be called out for that.

This story is disgusting. All characters involved were disgusting.  

Sam willingly degraded herself the whole storyline and continues to do so by being a relationship with Jason Morgan.  

1 hour ago, CompltelySweet said:

I completely agree, she’s a total moron for setting herself up like this, and she completely does not deserve to be assaulted by Shiloh. 

Jason blinking his way through this moronic insanity after his long absence and longer wait to rekindle his happy life with Sam is too much to wrap my head around. I better be getting a JaSam break up after this, not because of some X doesn’t deserve Z nonsense but because these two are dysfunctional and weird together now. They need some fresh air before an inevitable reunion. 

They're never breaking up.  GH thinks this shit is "adventure"

Edit: Re these "safeguards" where were they when she was on her stomach 2 weeks ago getting tattooed.  Sure she didn't take the tea but Sam was about to get tattooed and God knows what else after that....

Edited by Hater
  • Love 7
55 minutes ago, Hater said:

these two are dysfunctional and weird together now.

Agreed.  The fact that he just sat there and listened while she was drugged and tattooed...never mind what was coming next...it just gives me the willies.

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, Hater said:

I can't find any sympathy for her when decided to go his route instead of thinking of something else to take Shiloh down. 

Word.  And they STILL don't have Kristina's pledge so, yeah, stellar plan there Jasam.

You can think Sam's an idiot and not feel sympathy for her and also believe she doesn't deserve to be raped.  The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Lucy was totally obnoxious yesterday acting like she still had a chance with Kevin and acting put-out that she wasn't in on the plan.  Can she go back in the veterans' closet for at least six months?  I've had enough of her.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, ciarra said:

Ava never goes to jail for anything.  Community service?

No one goes to jail for anything.

1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

That doesn't mean Ryan owes Jordan a kidney. 

What is it with this fakakta show and consent?

• Love 2

Maybe Kevin agrees to donate the kidney if they don't press charges on Ava for trying to murder him. That's real love, people. 

So, after rape-gate, Sonny saunters in and threatens Shiloh's life if he doesn't hand over the pledge. Ummmmm, couldn't he have just done that in the first place? 

What exactly is their plan. Threaten Shiloh with a rape charge to get him to hand over the pledge? That will leave other woman at risk. Go to the police with the evidence and have Shiloh put away? That does not get the pledge back.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 5/25/2019 at 10:02 AM, Hater said:

Who is saying Sam deserves to be raped?  Most are saying they don't feel bad for her because she's an idiot.

Yeah, no one is saying he's not a rapist either (on this board anyway). Just that she was stupid.

I mean they've pretty much written her like an idiot about everything in the story. Everyone wants to take Kristina out of the cult, Sam says no no leave her in it'll be worse if we force her. They forced her and it's fine and Sam looks like an idiot for insisting Kristina stay so long.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 9

I'm still wondering how Shiloh carried an unconscious woman out of a house, past a crack investigative team.  They had 3 people there, one couldn't keep an eye on the back door?  Spin was playing Candy Crush on his phone, Sonny was scrolling through Ashley Madison, and Jason was blankly staring at the wall.

I hope Margaux's pledge is that Sonny Corinthos killed my dad and I can't say anything about it.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, ciarra said:

I'm still wondering how Shiloh carried an unconscious woman out of a house, past a crack investigative team.  They had 3 people there, one couldn't keep an eye on the back door?  Spin was playing Candy Crush on his phone, Sonny was scrolling through Ashley Madison, and Jason was blankly staring at the wall.

I hope Margaux's pledge is that Sonny Corinthos killed my dad and I can't say anything about it.

Personally, I still can’t believe Margaux fell for any of Shiloh’s bull. I do wonder what her pledge would be though.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Personally, I still can’t believe Margaux fell for any of Shiloh’s bull. I do wonder what her pledge would be though.

I doubt she gave a pledge or is in the "inner circle"..she seemed to genuinely want to believe in Shilloh and struggling with what Sonny was telling her...no reason for her not to tell Sonny if he had something on her. 

In any case Margaux has never been quiet about thinking Sonny killed her dad and she has no proof to back it up so that pledge would be meaningless. I suppose it could open an investigation but nothing ever came up when she was investigating the murder. But yes if there was some sort of proof, that would have potential. But again, I doubt a pledge was involved.

• Love 1

I had a rough time with the Willow and Shiloh scenes this week because Shiloh triggered some memories of a manipulative ex. It was the nice, zen facade hiding a violent streak that did it. And then Willow and Chase dancing on stage had me ugly crying happy tears. Thanks a lot, show. I may have to bow out for awhile.

I enjoyed how the Ryan drama played out. Ava was fun to watch, and I’m normally meh on the character. Why isn’t everyone worried about Ryan escaping? I’d say to hell with Jordan, and just shoot the bastard.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Peppermint Patty said:

I had a rough time with the Willow and Shiloh scenes this week because Shiloh triggered some memories of a manipulative ex. It was the nice, zen facade hiding a violent streak that did it. And then Willow and Chase dancing on stage had me ugly crying happy tears. Thanks a lot, show. I may have to bow out for awhile.

The only revenge I really want to see on Shiloh is from Willow.  If down the line this becomes about Sam I am going to lose it.

Willow is the real victim here.  Let her be the one to "take him down."  

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Also, Cameron 's been through enough - he doesn't need to hear Ava telling him "Franco was so good to my daughter, he's so much more than a former serial killer, you're so lucky to have him as a stepfather.. Ugh, blech. 

I never envisioned Ava and Cam side by side doing community service together. I'd think stabbing someone would have a harsher service than Cam missing his hearing or whatever it is he's doing this for. Shouldn't he be done by now anyway?

Was the tea that Sam drank stronger than Kristina's? They're both lightweights. Did I miss something? Why did she have to go to the hospital exactly, when Krissy was able to just sleep it off? And I guess Shiloh was able to get himself there somehow. Laughable how perfectly he fell down those stairs.

If VA was still around, I'd be more invested in Jordan living or dying. But this version of Jordan has just not had the same appeal. Jordan as a character had her issues anyway, but the actress made her worthwhile. Can't say the same about the current one.

Poor Chase. He's now going to be tied up at work for quite a while when he was hoping to get back to Willow. Not so fast, my friend.

• Love 4

I think that Sam was a dummy for so many things:

• for trying to still get close to Shiloh when Kristina has denounced the cult
  • for trying to get dirt on Shiloh to counteract with whatever info Kristina gave in her pledge rather than straight up asking her sister what it was
  • for drinking all the tea, knowing that it was drugged. She could have tried to pretend to drink it or not drink so much 
  • for not carrying something to protect herself with in case Jason did not get to her sooner
  • Love 13
21 minutes ago, nilyank said:

I think that Sam was a dummy for so many things:

• for trying to still get close to Shiloh when Kristina has denounced the cult
  • for trying to get dirt on Shiloh to counteract with whatever info Kristina gave in her pledge rather than straight up asking her sister what it was
  • for drinking all the tea, knowing that it was drugged. She could have tried to pretend to drink it or not drink so much 
  • for not carrying something to protect herself with in case Jason did not get to her sooner

Correct. Sam is dumb, period. What she did is not smart, cool, heroic, or should ever be duplicated.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Correct. Sam is dumb, period. What she did is not smart, cool, heroic, or should ever be duplicated.

And no one has to feel bad for her if they don't.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ciarra said:

Ha! I don't think she's in the inner circle, either—those women seem to devote all their time to DoD—but I'd love if if she were and her pledge is about Sonny.

1 hour ago, Hater said:

The only revenge I really want to see on Shiloh is from Willow.  If down the line this becomes about Sam I am going to lose it.

Willow is the real victim here.  Let her be the one to "take him down."  

Please. Sam is the major victim here, so of course it will be Jason who brings down Shiloh. Willow will prostrate herself thanking Jason.

Frankly, it's a miracle Ava got to stab Ryan, given how loath the show is to let women ever get the upper hand on anything.

23 minutes ago, nilyank said:

for drinking all the tea, knowing that it was drugged. She could have tried to pretend to drink it or not drink so much 

I don't know how she'd do either with Shiloh right there watching her. She couldn't take just one sip and pretend to be drugged, since Shiloh probably mixed the tea himself. He's also seen how it effects various women and would likely get suspicious if she didn't drink at least half of it.

• Love 1

Sam could have excused herself to the bathroom and taken some activated charcoal capsules before drinking the tea. I thought of that and I am not even an amazing con woman with an ingenius masterplan for getting a pledge back. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, TVbitch said:

Sam could have excused herself to the bathroom and taken some activated charcoal capsules before drinking the tea. I thought of that and I am not even an amazing con woman with an ingenius masterplan for getting a pledge back. 

She could have thought of so many other ways to expose this man.  She choose to degrade herself.  Such a stupid character.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

for trying to get dirt on Shiloh to counteract with whatever info Kristina gave in her pledge rather than straight up asking her sister what it was

This one really was the dumbest. Supposedly this is now all about the stupid pledge which they don't even know what it says. What is the reaction going to be when it was about Alexis all along instead of Sonny? And I feel a rewrite of history coming on.

• Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, Hater said:

And no one has to feel bad for her if they don't.

I still don’t understand how to feel bad for this character? They wanted to catch Shiloh in the act, yes? Because if he didn’t do anything, what exactly was the purpose of this exercise? Can anyone explain? Am I missing a chunk of this story? They clearly needed Shiloh to reveal his illegal and disgusting behavior. So was Jason just supposed to get there before the rape actually happened and during another type of sexual assault—-the kissing/touching? I’m so confused as to what JaSam wanted from this.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 5

So was Jason just supposed to get there before the rape actually happened and during another type of sexual assault—-the kissing/touching?

Also, would someone please explain why Jason was just sitting in his car while she was getting BRANDED? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, CompltelySweet said:

They could have changed this story mid-course. Sam insisted on going undercover to save Kristina. So that's fine, good for her, she loves her sister and is willing to go the distance to make sure she's safe.

But once she found out what Shiloh was up to, it should have become about her taking a predator off the streets. Her first action should have been to go to the cops tell them what she knew and because she was already working an angle to allow her to continue but that she needs help and allow her to coordinate with Chase and Val. Chase also has a stake in seeing Shiloh brought down. His girlfriend was traumatized by him. 

But at the end of the day, the writers decided to make every action, including Kristina's about that stupid pledge, which made Sam's own actions null. 

They made Sam willing to go through all this shit to protect Sonny of all people (I have fond memories of when she hated him and shot him), not even Alexis who is Sam's mother, or the women that are getting manipulated into being raped and accepting it as being a goddamn gift because they are so far gone, they're can't see anything past the DoD bubble.

I find the writing for the story very disturbing and really shortsighted and of course abysmal because this is GH and it is run by morons. 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, sunnyface said:

Also, would someone please explain why Jason was just sitting in his car while she was getting BRANDED? 

Because Jason lets Sam be the "Real Sam", the one who wants to do what she wants.  Drew suffocated Sam and made her sit behind a desk.  Now she's true to herself. No more mean Drew caring about his family!  Sam loves being branded and degraded.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Hater said:

Because Jason lets Sam be the "Real Sam", the one who wants to do what she wants.  Drew suffocated Sam and made her sit behind a desk.  Now she's true to herself. No more mean Drew caring about his family!  Sam loves being branded and degraded.

What really makes me sick about how this was written is they had a sexual assault victim basically volunteer to be sexually assaulted as if it wasn’t a BIG DEAL. This should have been something Sam struggled with and did not want to do. She should have had flashbacks and break downs about her past and her memories with Franco. This show completely diminished the struggles of women who have been assaulted. 

• Love 10
34 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

What really makes me sick about how this was written is they had a sexual assault victim basically volunteer to be sexually assaulted as if it wasn’t a BIG DEAL. This should have been something Sam struggled with and did not want to do. She should have had flashbacks and break downs about her past and her memories with Franco. This show completely diminished the struggles of women who have been assaulted. 

Yup. This show made a mockery of sexual  assault at a time when women are finally feeling like they can speak out and not be ostracized.  Gh has a victim thinking the best way to stop a predator(even that wasn’t the intent it seems)  is to openly degrade herself. It’s sickening. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

They made Sam willing to go through all this shit to protect Sonny of all people (I have fond memories of when she hated him and shot him) 

I loved Sam then because she was 100% right about Sonny.  He IS a user and a danger to Sam's family.  However, the writers only allowed her to have these thought was because she had cat poop disease and she was "delusional" from her brain being affected.  When Sam confronted Sonny she was speaking the truth. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

They could have changed this story mid-course. Sam insisted on going undercover to save Kristina. So that's fine, good for her, she loves her sister and is willing to go the distance to make sure she's safe.

And I was so naive to think that they were finally going to do a quality Davis Girls story. So much could have been done here, bringing Molly into it as well. They could have teamed up to help Kristina together. I hope Molly does end up writing that expose btw. But it was just more useless BS filler to instead be a tease and have Golden Boy come in and save the day. I can't believe that they aren't sick of that yet. It is non stop never ending.

And completely agree that it was sickening for Sam as a sexual assault survivor. Way to cruise past the past, Show.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

I loved Sam then because she was 100% right about Sonny.  He IS a user and a danger to Sam's family.  However, the writers only allowed her to have these thought was because she had cat poop disease and she was "delusional" from her brain being affected.  When Sam confronted Sonny she was speaking the truth. 

I don't remember any past GH writers kissing Sonny's ass quite as much as the current ones...even during the Wolf/Guza years, Sonny was at least allowed to be a pos, even if he always won out in the end. But the dumb dumb current team seems to think he's the fucking Pope or something. Yeah, the "good guy in bad guy clothing" who saves the ditzy DA who's father he murdered, who's relationship with his mother he destroyed to keep out of prison, from her stupid self by giving her sage advise about sexual predators who feed women drugs (sound familiar) , then going off to pet the neighborhood chihuahua.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, tvgoddess said:

And I was so naive to think that they were finally going to do a quality Davis Girls story. So much could have been done here, bringing Molly into it as well. They could have teamed up to help Kristina together. I hope Molly does end up writing that expose btw. But it was just more useless BS filler to instead be a tease and have Golden Boy come in and save the day. I can't believe that they aren't sick of that yet. It is non stop never ending.

I'm certain they start a storyline with Jason saves the day, how do we get there?

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

If everyone thinks Christina is so fucking emotionally fragile that they can't even talk to her about the pledge, how do they think she is gonna cope when it comes out that Sam let herself be sexually assaulted in order to help her. Jesus God. 

• Love 10

In his conversation with Brad, Julian called Shiloh a "worm." Did I miss a scene of Alexis and/or Sam telling him about what Shiloh tried to do with Kristina or generally that he's a sexual predator?

As far as I know, he only knew from Lucas that Willow reacted toward him and Brad because Brad wanted to take Wiley to Shiloh/the DoD house, and Lucas wondered if DoD could be a cult.

3 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

In his conversation with Brad, Julian called Shiloh a "worm." Did I miss a scene of Alexis and/or Sam telling him about what Shiloh tried to do with Kristina or generally that he's a sexual predator?

I’m pretty sure Julian has been around for the various arguments people have had with Kristina, so it’s not a huge leap he could have done a bit of research on his own about DoD.

• Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

As far as I know, he only knew from Lucas that Willow reacted toward him and Brad because Brad wanted to take Wiley to Shiloh/the DoD house, and Lucas wondered if DoD could be a cult.

Julian has been around the block a few times, so I can fanwank that he saw through Shiloh’s BS shortly after Kristina took Julian’s money for more “classes.”

I’ve been reading about Franco’s rape of Sam. Didn’t RH’s Franco announce that he never raped Sam? I suppose Sam would still be traumatized from believing she had been raped.

Edited by Peppermint Patty
38 minutes ago, Peppermint Patty said:

I’ve been reading about Franco’s rape of Sam. Didn’t RH’s Franco announce that he never raped Sam? I suppose Sam would still be traumatized from believing she had been raped.

He showed a video supposedly showing he didn't rape her, didn't he? But even so, Franco drugged her and then took her naked from the shower. It was a violation and the fact that they walked it back and made it a brain tumor was flat out disgusting.

• Love 5