Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Chase is the new Dante:  decent guy, not hard to look at, he just needs to roll his eyes when Carly shrieks more often. I don't know if I am interested in a triangle with Willow and Michael.

I am not looking forward to that - of course she'll choose Michael, because the writers suck.  In what world would Chase be the odd one out?  (Oh wait I forgot that Michael is a CEO somehow, so, money) 

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Did Ava ever do anything to Lucy, or something? I genuinely can't remember? And if it's because of a guy, Lucy should mind herself. People living in glass houses and all.

I just find her general attitude gross.

Lucy thinks Ava is scum because of the Ava/Morgan relationship and Morgan's death.  She (as a "friend") told S&C she saw Ava throwing something out near their house, which is how they figured out Ava was directly connected to Morgan's death. Also, Lucy is still very possessive of "Doc." She said "my Doc" again this week and I'm thinking, no Lucy, he was no longer *yours* after you cheated on him and you two got divorced. She was hopeful that she and Kevin could get back together if his marriage to Laura didn't work out, so she was livid that real Kevin was supposedly sleeping with Ava after she'd already been devastated that "Kevin" (Ryan) was eloping with Ava after divorcing Laura.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Can someone tell me when Margeaux became the police commissioner? Because it’s the Commish, or Squad Commander that gives the cops orders/directives to do their job. The only job the DA has is to prosecute, plea bargain, etc.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

This show. UGH.

And would Lucas be this obnoxious and self righteous if Willow had given birth to Her rapist’s baby? Spout that regardless of him raping her, he still had rights?

Brad can just STFU.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Lucy thinks Ava is scum because of the Ava/Morgan relationship and Morgan's death.  She (as a "friend") told S&C she saw Ava throwing something out near their house, which is how they figured out Ava was directly connected to Morgan's death. Also, Lucy is still very possessive of "Doc." She said "my Doc" again this week and I'm thinking, no Lucy, he was no longer *yours* after you cheated on him and you two got divorced. She was hopeful that she and Kevin could get back together if his marriage to Laura didn't work out, so she was livid that real Kevin was supposedly sleeping with Ava after she'd already been devastated that "Kevin" (Ryan) was eloping with Ava after divorcing Laura.

Right. I forgot about Morgan and the pills. 

Lucy needs to take several seats and STFU. She's obnoxious and borderline obsessive with Kevin.

• Love 5

I loved how shocked everyone looked at Felicia after she said, "Maybe she'll kill him. A girl can dream." If anyone has the right to say that, it's Felicia.

So Jason let Sam go through with getting that hideous tattoo? What a prince.

Margaux getting bent out of shape about the Ryan thing was a bit rich for me, given how she pooh-poohed the idea he might be alive even when there were reams of evidence he was hard to kill. 

I also didn't like Lucas haranguing Willow about keeping the knowledge of the baby from Shiloh.

The "action" stunts are always so terribly blocked that I have secondhand embarrassment for everyone involved. I get they have no time for anything fancy, but there has to be a way to make things looks slightly less amateurish.

I liked how Ava smartly played Ryan. I really didn't expect it to be so satisfying. 

Jason said he thought he knew where Shiloh would take Sam, so why is Sonny grilling Margaux? When is Jason ever wrong?

• Love 7
(edited)

All will be forgiven when roid rage crater face beats up Shiloh tomorrow and all the JaSam fans will swoon over it!

No one will talk about how this was their plan all along....how Sam volunteered for rape and Jason barely protested. Because it's JaSam and they never can do wrong.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And would Lucas be this obnoxious and self righteous if Willow had given birth to Her rapist’s baby? Spout that regardless of him raping her, he still had rights?

Unfortunately in 2019 it's hard to tell. A man who raped a 12 girl just got joint custody of the child. From inside prison. So it would really depend on Lucas' politics (of which I know nothing).

7 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Jason said he thought he knew where Shiloh would take Sam, so why is Sonny grilling Margaux?

He doesn't want to miss out on the chance to browbeat a woman?

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Was something up with the tattoo?  They didn't show it and it sounded like Shiloh said something about giving Sam something different.  I thought it meant that Shiloh was on to her con and tattooed something vengeful on her and then whisked her to another location because he knew what was up with Jason and Sonny.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Lucy needs to take several seats and STFU. She's obnoxious and borderline obsessive with Kevin.

I hate when any woman calls another woman a slut, but given Lucy's history she's got some nerve.  Hoping today was her last episode for awhile.  I need a break from her.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I liked how Ava smartly played Ryan. I really didn't expect it to be so satisfying.  

MW was great.  She played that so well. 

I loved how shocked everyone looked at Felicia after she said, "Maybe she'll kill him. A girl can dream." If anyone has the right to say that, it's Felicia.

And also her little smile when Chase said they had orders basically to shoot to kill.

• Love 6
(edited)
On 5/22/2019 at 9:30 PM, rur said:

But if it's not Michael's baby, it will be Chase's. You know how unreliable timelines in Port Charles can be. And I don't want him saddled with a kid, or he and Willow marrying to raise the kid. Or the whole bunch of them multi-parenting the kid.

It doesn't have to be Chase's kid either. If show was interested in telling a story about The Gays it could just let them keep the baby and figure out if they want to reconcile or separate

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

And for what?  What exactly will they have against Shiloh?  He tattooed her with her permission.  She drank what she knew was a drugged tea.  🤦‍♀️

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

MW was great.  She played that so well.

She is awesome.

Many years ago, when I first saw Maura West, I thought she was fabulous.  But I also thought she was much older than her real age.  To me, it is like she is going backwards and looking younger and more fabulous all the time.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And would Lucas be this obnoxious and self righteous if Willow had given birth to Her rapist’s baby?

Willow did give birth to her rapist's baby.  

8 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I also didn't like Lucas haranguing Willow about keeping the knowledge of the baby from Shiloh.

I sort of understood his anger and fear.  Shiloh can now stake a claim and possibly win custody of Wylie away from Brucas (until the truth comes out that he's really Jonah)

8 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

so why is Sonny grilling Margaux?

Why would Margaux know?  As far as we know, she's taken a couple of classes and she's not in the trust.  Would have made more sense if he'd run into Daisy or Harmony at the house and asked them.  Askiing Margaux is a plot point that makes zero sense.  

7 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I thought it meant that Shiloh was on to her con and tattooed something vengeful on her and then whisked her to another location because he knew what was up with Jason and Sonny.

This show is not that smart, unfortunately.  

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

This show is not that smart, unfortunately.  

No, but I'd love that scenario.  Shiloh said something about Harmony always making them big -- I assumed when he didn't it was Show's way of letting Sam easily get it removed later.

My thoughts on just the entertainment portion of the NB:

1. I really felt the lack of a group number.  There's usually a fun group number (Jailhouse Rock, Girls Just WAnna Have Fun, Footloose, Kiki's Pink song, Dear Future Husband, etc).

2. There also weren't any non-singing acts, (Steve Hardy's Casey at the Bat, Jason and AJ's skit, Sam's ballroom dancing, Emma and Cam's dance, etc).

3. Speaking of Emma, no Emma (and Robin).  I was hoping to see Emma

4. And did I miss it, or did Lucy manage to stay fully clothed all evening?  I need my tradition.

As to the acts they did have:

I don't know why everyone is complaining about Cam.  I liked his song.  I liked Chase's singing, but the choreography, if you can even call it that, was bland.  I liked Ned and Olivia's song and I think it made sense to dress in time period.  

Jocelyn's song was just OK.  I didn't hate it, but I can't say I really liked it, either

I did not like Franco and Obrecht's number. Like not at all.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Blackie said:
12 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I thought it meant that Shiloh was on to her con and tattooed something vengeful on her and

"Jason sucks!"  hahaha!

Her kids' names (backwards, so she can read them in the mirror) so she doesn't forget.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Did Ava ever do anything to Lucy, or something? I genuinely can't remember? And if it's because of a guy, Lucy should mind herself. People living in glass houses and all.

I just find her general attitude gross.

I think she also hates Ava because most of the town hates Ava. Because you know, she's an evil Jerome who killed Morgan. Except that she didn't.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

I think she also hates Ava because most of the town hates Ava. Because you know, she's an evil Jerome who killed Morgan. Except that she didn't.

She's done enough bad things that that one extra doesn't make much of a difference.  Ava and Sonny should wrestle each other off a cliff.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Katy M said:

I don't know why everyone is complaining about Cam. 

Do you mean on other sites? I haven't seen much complaing about Cam here.

• Love 1

I understand Lucas' ire, and that he backed way the hell off when Michael listed the WHY of her hiding the baby.  His fear is totally legitimate, and Willow has that same fear, which was why she was calling Diane in the first place.  

The plan should be a DNA test that they can "rig" to prove Shiloh is not the father of the baby.  It's not like Brad couldn't pull it off, seeing as he isn't, and Brad knows it.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, ouinason said:

I understand Lucas' ire, and that he backed way the hell off when Michael listed the WHY of her hiding the baby.  His fear is totally legitimate, and Willow has that same fear, which was why she was calling Diane in the first place.  

Lucas's feelings are totally legit, but what's happening is not Willow's fault.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Willow did give birth to her rapist's baby.  

It annoyed me that Michael called it "sexual coercion" when talking to Brucas.  Call it what it is.

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, ciarra said:

It annoyed me that Michael called it "sexual coercion" when talking to Brucas.  Call it what it is.

Had a case many years ago with lots of parties and sides, about epublishing rights. I learned then that Harlequin could not republish almost all of their pre 1990 books, because the first sexual encounter in them was with physical force or threats. Tastes changed very quickly in just a decade, wonder if the writers think they are changing back?

“I don’t feel so good and I tried to stop him...”

She allowed herself to be drugged and knew exactly what would follow. What a hero!

Do better, show. Because showing this shit is dangerous and sends a horrific message to women. It also would never fly in a court of law.

• Love 7
(edited)
15 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I hate when any woman calls another woman a slut, but given Lucy's history she's got some nerve.  Hoping today was her last episode for awhile.  I need a break from her.

Sorry, but she's on today again worrying about "Doc" because she saw Laura and Curtis hugging. After another dig at Ava, I was like, "We get it, Lucy. You hate Ava." The eavesdropping/getting on Laura's case, bragging to Lulu about providing the lead,  and then the "Hope springs eternal" snark when Laura said "my husband" made me wish Scott had dragged her away after the first scene. For once, I totally agreed with Lulu's wide-eyed WTF are you kidding me?? reaction.  At this point Kevin should get a restraining order.  I wouldn't put it past Lucy to - in her entitlement about "Doc" - try to run Laura down with her car.

I am unmoved by Sam's tears, nightmares in recovery and the tears in Jason's eyes. Puh-lease, you two are STUPID. NOW you're not sure if getting the "leverage" was worth it, Jason?! Uggghhhhh.... Oh, and nice Godfather imitation, Sonny. 

Sonny and Margeaux were both pretty much correct in what they said to each other, but Sonny was a hypocritical messenger in warning her about DoD.

It's fitting that Ryan's condescending words/arrogance toward Ava is what gets him critically wounded. That last moment was a terrific cliffhanger. Go Ava!

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 6

Since when is it the mayor's job to decide whether police officers shoot to kill or not?

Why did Chase tell Julian that Ryan was back and Ava's life may be in danger? He might have had some ideas other than 'the city's bar'. (Answer:  Julian needed to be home to calm down Brad.)

Wow, everyone was just assumed that they could use Ryan's kidney for Jordan. 1. It's not necessarily a match even if he and Kevin are identical twins and 2. what if Ryan says 'no' just because he can, or because what they are offering him isn't enough. Legally, they can't force him to donate it.

12 hours ago, bannana said:

And for what?  What exactly will they have against Shiloh?  He tattooed her with her permission.  She drank what she knew was a drugged tea.  🤦‍♀️

Exactly. There are plenty of people around who heard Sam say she was willing to go through with the induction, and she invited Shiloh to be her date for the NB. In terms of "he said, she said", Shiloh has a much better case.

LOL at Sonny telling Shilohh  that unless he hnds over Kristina's pledge he's in for a lot of trouble. Sonny doesn't give a damn about anybody but himself.

2 hours ago, ouinason said:

The plan should be a DNA test that they can "rig" to prove Shiloh is not the father of the baby.  It's not like Brad couldn't pull it off, seeing as he isn't, and Brad knows it.

But then they find out that Michael is, and Sonny and Carly add another baby to their collection.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ouinason said:

That's what I keep screaming. When Shiloh gets in his mind that Wiley is his son, they should all agree to a DNA test. He'll fail, there's no reason anyone would put two and two together and figure out Wiley is Jonah.

Shut up, Lucy.

Shut up, Brad.

Shut up, Sonny.

Shut up, Margeaux.

Shut up, Jason.

Shut up, Sam.

• Love 9
(edited)
6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

But then they find out that Michael is, and Sonny and Carly add another baby to their collection.

I meant that Brad could say he rigged it, to Willow.  She's the only person who would know that any DNA test on her child would have to put Shiloh as the father.  She could just say she slept with other guys, and was just wrong.

Edited by ouinason
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Sam's tears and overdramatic flashbacks and clinging to Jason was way too much today. She went into this situation with Shiloh with her eyes wide open, knowing exactly what would happen, and calmly insisted that she could handle it. She can be upset in the aftermath, but the implication that she's been severely victimized is gross. My sympathies are for Willow and anyone else who was genuinely manipulated by Shiloh and didn't have a Jason to storm in and save them, not for Sam.

Lulu hovering around Chase like a bothersome gnat was balanced out by her epic "oh no, she DIDN'T" face at Lucy's rudeness to Laura. Seriously, Lucy needs to go far, far away until she can handle an appropriate relationship with Kevin.

I legit screeched in surprise when Ava lunged out with that knife. I had been thinking that it was all too easy for Ryan to peaceably surrender and allow Curtis to harvest his kidney (just 'cause he's a serial killer doesn't mean he won't have to give consent to an organ donation, Curtis), so Ava getting the jump on Ryan was a nice unexpected treat. For once, show, you did good.

• Love 12

I can't wrap my head around Sam's crying when they had this thoroughly planned out, she seemed super gung ho about going through with it and Shiloh barely got to do anything to her. I'm thinking it's a last ditch attempt to make Sa,m look good, but I don't buy it. 

Sonny must be in denial at this point with Margaux. He actually said at least twice how it's her mother and Scully that caused her pain, never mind that he actually put the bullet into her father, and that he basically blackmailed Margaux into dropping her rightfull vendeta against him, shattering her relationship with her mother in the process. But the coward continues to tell himself he's free from guilt and to actually believe it, because I don't see how he could have the balls to say that to her face otherwise.

But hey, he flicked Shilloh on the nose and his kind soul took time away from selfishly obsessing over a pledge to actually do Margo the favor of looking out for her for 2 seconds even though "he probably shouldn't" so Sonny continues to be hero,

I hate Ava, always have and think MW is OTT and overrated most of the times but she was great today, and yesterday,understated but bad ass. And I'm sorry but her and Curtis hugging was delicious to look at. Curtis was really the only man on today that didn't give me the stabbies.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

“I don’t feel so good and I tried to stop him...”

She allowed herself to be drugged and knew exactly what would follow. What a hero!

Do better, show. Because showing this shit is dangerous and sends a horrific message to women. It also would never fly in a court of law.

I agree. I don’t know why Sam was so despondent today. Shiloh did exactly what she wanted him to except, fortunately for her, he didn’t rape her. 

Why couldn’t Sonny just have one of his goons kidnap Shiloh and hang him on a meat hook to get Shiloh to turn over the pledge? That’s how Sonny got A.J. to give up his parental rights to Michael. Sonny is nothing but consistent.

• Love 5

The only way I can see Shiloh’s character being salvaged is for the writers to dissolve the DOD story and take him out of Donny, Jason, and Sam’s orbit. He will never win against those characters so it’s no point of him trying to do battle with them. Have him turn over Kristina’s pledge and move the character on to bigger and better things. 

Just now, DivaLasVegas82 said:

The only way I can see Shiloh’s character being salvaged is for the writers to dissolve the DOD story and take him out of Donny, Jason, and Sam’s orbit. He will never win against those characters so it’s no point of him trying to do battle with them. Have him turn over Kristina’s pledge and move the character on to bigger and better things. 

Sonny*

I must be missing something important in this show but what, exactly, is the purpose of Margaux? She shows up every so often to have some nonsensical conversation with someone, has no personality at all, no influence except to let Ryan loose to kill more people. She’s a dull as dishwater and really has no agency at all. Zzzzzzzzzz.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Sorry, but she's on today again worrying about "Doc" because she saw Laura and Curtis hugging. After another dig at Ava, I was like, "We get it, Lucy. You hate Ava." The eavesdropping/getting on Laura's case, bragging to Lulu about providing the lead,  and then the "Hope springs eternal" snark when Laura said "my husband" made me wish Scott had dragged her away after the first scene. For once, I totally agreed with Lulu's wide-eyed WTF are you kidding me?? reaction.  At this point Kevin should get a restraining order.  I wouldn't put it past Lucy to - in her entitlement about "Doc" - try to run Laura down with her car.

*basking in the Lucy hate*

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Of course Sonny visits Shiloh first and demands Kristina's pledge. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't stop in and see Sam at all.

I can’t stand how Sonny acts like he is morally superior to Shiloh. Yes, Shiloh is a predator, but Sonny is a freakin’ murder. And 25 years ago, he was practically Shiloh. When we first met Sonny, he was a sleazy strip club owner who was taking advantage of a underaged girl(Karen) who had been sexually molested as a child by her mother’s boyfriend and feeding her drugs to keep her stripping to put money in his pocket. 

• Love 5
(edited)
51 minutes ago, Bawoman said:

Sonny must be in denial at this point with Margaux. He actually said at least twice how it's her mother and Scully that caused her pain, never mind that he actually put the bullet into her father, and that he basically blackmailed Margaux into dropping her rightfull vendeta against him, shattering her relationship with her mother in the process. But the coward continues to tell himself he's free from guilt and to actually believe it, because I don't see how he could have the balls to say that to her face otherwise.

This is Sonny. He's not telling himself he's free from guilt. He is free from guilt, because he doesn't feel guilty most of the time, especially not about Margaux, someone he doesn't give two shits about.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2
(edited)

I know that Jason and Sonny will always win but couldn't the fight between Jason and Shiloh been less anticlimactic considering Shiloh was a trained soldier or a Black Ops with Drew in Afghanistan? No thanks to Shiloh staying long-term because  there's enough neutered enemies of Jason and Sonny on canvas as is.

Edited by Bucwild
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I must be missing something important in this show but what, exactly, is the purpose of Margaux? She shows up every so often to have some nonsensical conversation with someone, has no personality at all, no influence except to let Ryan loose to kill more people. She’s a dull as dishwater and really has no agency at all. Zzzzzzzzzz.

I agree. I don’t know why she is even still on the show. No disrespect to EH because I think she does the best with what she is given to work with, but the Margaux character needs to be written out like yesterday.

• Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, ulkis said:

*basking in the Lucy hate*

Hey, that's mean!  

I haven't seen any of this week, but oh dear, it sounds like my girl had a bad showing.  I just don't get it.  The writers were able to do such a nice, subtle job with the Lucy/Kevin relationship right after Kevin's arrest and on the anniversary.  Why do they always revert to the shallowest, laziest take?

And clearly now that Laura/Kevin is The Couple (which, UO, I think kinda sucks for Lucy, that her legacy coupling got dismantled for outside reasons), just move her on for real with Scotty.  AND BRING IN HER KIDS FFS!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, ulkis said:

This is Sonny. He's not telling himself he's free from guilt. He is free from guilt, because he doesn't feel guilty most of the time, especially not about Margaux, someone he gives two shits about.

True, but then he should stop actually pretending he does,  with the "I'm just looking out for you, allthough I probably shouldn't" utter bullshit he spewed today.

• Love 1