Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

Convoluted is right. I don't think I understand the point of all this nastiness. To counter-blackmail Shiloh to nullify the confession-pledge-thing Kristina made, right? Which was actually about Alexis running Kiefer over, only that's terrible blackmail material because it's not a secret, didn't Alexis make some kind of plea bargain over that? But they think it's about mobster business, of course. And Kristina's safe now? So Sam is pimping herself out to protect Sonny, do I have that right? And Jason is totally fine with this, because why wouldn't he be.

They don't know that the pledge is about Alexis, not Sonny because the Brain Trust never thought to ask Kristina. So if it's about Sonny, of course nothing is too great to do,  not even being raped.

Scotty is so desperate to get Ava away from Kevin. Is there a history between the two men that I don't know about?

Lisa LC has an amazing body. It makes me want to go to the gym and work out for hours everyday. And I liked the song too.

Now that Lucas suspects that a cult leader is the father of his baby, what is he going to do? is his moral justice going to tell Shiloh that he has his son, or is he going to protect Wylie?

And why does no one seem to care that the mayor isn't attending the biggest charity event of the year?

• Love 6
(edited)
5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Scotty is so desperate to get Ava away from Kevin. Is there a history between the two men that I don't know about?

You might have heard about the Nurses' Ball incident years ago when the curtain was pulled back to reveal to the ball attendees Lucy-in-her-underwear kissing Scotty. Lucy was married to Kevin at the time. 

I'm not sure if the messy situation re: Christina Baldwin is relevant in current-time GH because Christina doesn't seem to be one of Lucy/Scotty's daughters anymore. (She got left behind on the spinoff, I guess)  

Edited by LexieLily
  • Useful 1
12 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

They don't know that the pledge is about Alexis, not Sonny because the Brain Trust never thought to ask Kristina.

How do we know?  Who did Kristina tell (I missed it)?  Thanks.

2 minutes ago, bannana said:

How do we know?  Who did Kristina tell (I missed it)?  Thanks.

I don't think Kristina told anyone what the secret was, just mentioned as she signed it that it was about Alexis (although I may be remembering wrong). They know that there is a secret because Willow told them how it works, and they may know that Shiloh didn't give it back to Kristina when she asked for it. But I think as soon as Sonny and Jason found out that it was about Alexis and not Sonny, they would drop The Plan like a hot potato.

12 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

You might have heard about the Nurses' Ball incident years ago when the curtain was pulled back to reveal to the ball attendees Lucy-in-her-underwear kissing Scotty. Lucy was married to Kevin at the time.

Wouldn't it be Kevin who was mad at Scot then? The way Scot was trying to save Ava from Kevin, I'd have thought it was Ryan who was there, not Kevin himself.

• Love 1

Is there a reason Sam can't tell Lucas what she's up to with Shiloh? He's a doctor - I'm guessing he's pretty trustworthy. Okay, Maxie can't keep a secret at all, but how about letting Kristina in on it?  Not telling her is exactly why she ended up in the cult in the first place - she believed her family didn't have faith in her, but DoD did. 

Nina is awful. I loved Michael coming to Willow's defense, though I had been hoping it would be Chase. 

Shiloh can just die now.

And why couldn't Jason have simply arranged a gas leak and subsequent explosion at the DoD house? No one was home, the building and evidence would have been destroyed, bingo bango, we're all good.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Is there a reason Sam can't tell Lucas what she's up to with Shiloh? He's a doctor - I'm guessing he's pretty trustworthy. Okay, Maxie can't keep a secret at all, but how about letting Kristina in on it?  Not telling her is exactly why she ended up in the cult in the first place - she believed her family didn't have faith in her, but DoD did. 

Nina is awful. I loved Michael coming to Willow's defense, though I had been hoping it would be Chase. 

Shiloh can just die now.

And why couldn't Jason have simply arranged a gas leak and subsequent explosion at the DoD house? No one was home, the building and evidence would have been destroyed, bingo bango, we're all good.

Shiloh scared the crap out of me today when he hit that wall and grabbed Willow's chin demanding she tell him where their child was. Before today, I don't even remember Shiloh even raising his voice at anyone.

I would love for Shiloh to tell Sam that he knows she's been playing him all along and Kristina was just a means to an end to get to her for what she did to his father, but I know that is not going to happen. Jason is going to ride in on his white horse and save the day as usual.

• Love 6

My favorite musical number was Ned and Olivia singing Seals and Crofts' "Get Closer." Not because I think Wally or Lisa have amazing voices because they don't but because of Ned and Olivia's chemistry and the fact that is one of my favorite pop songs from the 1970s.

• Love 5

Shiloh's eyes are so beady.Michael pushing him down though...a joke

Spoiler

as it will be when Jason gets to him.

Because we know no one can defend Burton's 13 year old boy frame.

Sonny helped Joss sing?  I am so shocked!

1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Yeah, even IF they could get Shiloh arrested on something and even IF charges stuck, they still don't have Kristina's pledge, so what exactly is the end game here--other than making Sam look like the biggest collosal idiot?

It looks like Jason is going to save the day before Shiloh has an opportunity to do anything to Sam. So what exactly would be the crime? But if Shiloh were to actually go thru with raping Sam, I think the end game would be to get Shiloh to turn over Kristina's pledge in exchange for Jason and Sam not going to the police.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, paisley said:

I came here to confess that I enjoyed  Dr. O's rendition of Guilty. It was brave to cover a Streisand tune with Franco filling in for BeeGee. It actually made me smile. I didn't mind Ava's performance either.

However, the Nurses Ball still sucks big-time and needs to cease and desist.

Yeah, Joss's dress was an atrocity and yep her and Cam will hookup maybe around Christmas.

Please let this DoD crap be over soon. Shiloh is a good actor but I can't understand why a cult leader isn't afraid of the most heinous mob boss on the East coast and his unwrapped mummy enforcer.

A week of Lucy is 5 days too many.

When does nuNina appear? 

Not looking forward to the Oscar song of sadness.

I use to really enjoy the Nurses Ball in the 1990s. Now? Not so much. It also doesn't help that there's so many other side stories going on that the NB almost feels secondary.

I'm a day behind, but what on earth was Willow thinking having a conversation about her secret baby in public?  I know. It's a soap.  It's mandatory.

I actually think Nina was going to be nice to her when she found out she had a child until Willow yelled at her.

They really need to figure out a way to keep the Shiloh actor. He can actually act and brings much needed energy to his scenes. ...so of course they will dispatch with him. 

Micheal thinking he can take Shiloh in a fist fight was good comedy. 

I kind of hope Kevin is dead, cuz he is boring. Ryan is much more fun. If Kevin died they could maybe do a long game with Robert/Laura, though I think he is too good for Laura. 

Willow reminds me of Snow White. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

It looks like Jason is going to save the day before Shiloh has an opportunity to do anything to Sam. So what exactly would be the crime? But if Shiloh were to actually go thru with raping Sam, I think the end game would be to get Shiloh to turn over Kristina's pledge in exchange for Jason and Sam not going to the police.

If Jason has two brain cells to rub together, the first thing he'll do after taking Sam out of there is take her to the hospital for blood tests since she was drugged.

But everyone has the collective IQ of a rotted cabbage.

• Love 9
41 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

No one was home, the building and evidence would have been destroyed, bingo bango, we're all good.

The pledges are no longer in the house.  Jason broke into the room and found that the pledges had been replaced with blank paper.  Shiloh was telling someone on the phone (possibly Harmony) that the pledges were now in a safe place.  

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Hater said:

DOD is not ending anytime soon and Shiloh is going nowhere.  The actor was taping last week.

The actor playing Shiloh is talented. I think if the writers ended this DOD story that is going nowhere because we know Jason will be the hero, I think I could actually begin to like Shiloh.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

This would have been great... but I would add.... when Shank and Scam arrive back at DOD, the explosion is triggered by them turning on the lights ... thus killing them both! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I don't think Kristina told anyone what the secret was, just mentioned as she signed it that it was about Alexis

The camera showed us the pledge when Kristina was signing it and it was about Alexis running down and killing Keifer.  

• Useful 3
14 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

They really need to figure out a way to keep the Shiloh actor. He can actually act and brings much needed energy to his scenes. ...so of course they will dispatch with him. 

I kind of hope Kevin is dead, cuz he is boring. Ryan is much more fun. If Kevin died they could maybe do a long game with Robert/Laura, though I think he is too good for Laura. 

Willow reminds me of Snow White

If Willow had black hair and a headband on, I could totally see it. LoL.

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

And why does no one seem to care that the mayor isn't attending the biggest charity event of the year?

There was an incredibly brief scene today when Mac/Felicia asked Lulu if she knew where Laura was.  It was an odd question since it was after Chase had updated everyone that Laura and Curtis had survived the explosion and were on their way back to PC.  

• Love 2

I thought Ned and Olivia were okay singing together and think they’re always cute when they’re interacting. However, as far as the best singing voice among all of the really awful singing voices on this year’s NB, I’d say it was Joss. She really has a beautiful voice, despite that song she sang today. What was that? If she was given a really good, recognizable song, she’d knock it out of the park. Please let Ava shoot Ryan tomorrow. Please, please be done with this!!

I forgot to mention that when Ava was doing her “performance”, the camera panned briefly to Lucy. Lucy just winced and cringed while listening to Ava. Me too, Lucy. Me too.

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Cabarb said:

This may be a stupid question but who are the Donna and Dale that Lucy referenced at the end that deserved a ton of thanks?

I am guessing this was a shout out to BTS people.  Donna Messina was the long time make up artist for the show, who passed away in December and I believe I saw pictures of Dale on twitter....around March announcing his retirement.

I believe Dale was a camera man.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 6

The Willow/Shiloh storyline is my favorite right now and it's not even close. Both actors are actually putting in an effort and have something resembling talent. Willow and Chase are also easily my favorite couple and I realized something today. When Willow goes to Chase and tells him that Shiloh knows about the baby, there will be no shocking revelation. That won't be the moment Chase finds out Willow had a baby she placed for adoption. That won't be when he discovers she has known all along who the adoptive parents are. That won't be when he finds out Shiloh is the dad or that Willow was in the sex cult. No. The two of them have one of those adult relationships where they are open and honest with each other that rarely exist on soaps. Refreshing.

Now if only Shiloh can let Sam know he has been aware of get little scam all along...

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

The Willow/Shiloh storyline is my favorite right now and it's not even close. Both actors are actually putting in an effort and have something resembling talent. Willow and Chase are also easily my favorite couple and I realized something today. When Willow goes to Chase and tells him that Shiloh knows about the baby, there will be no shocking revelation. That won't be the moment Chase finds out Willow had a baby she placed for adoption. That won't be when he discovers she has known all along who the adoptive parents are. That won't be when he finds out Shiloh is the dad or that Willow was in the sex cult. No. The two of them have one of those adult relationships where they are open and honest with each other that rarely exist on soaps. Refreshing.

Now if only Shiloh can let Sam know he has been aware of get little scam all along...

Does he really know? Because it seems GH wants us to believe he doesn't.

43 minutes ago, Hater said:

DOD is not ending anytime soon and Shiloh is going nowhere.  The actor was taping last week.

Lmao. Don’t worry, the character will have a tumor and start dating Lulu.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Oh I'm sure he doesn't because no one could ever best the Brain Trust. It would be so nice, though.

There is no way he knows because he's still going through with raping her tomorrow as she is drugged in the promo.  If he knew, he would flip the tables on her and honestly this will continue going on with the actor still taping....Sam will most likely continue to play him and he won't know, even w/ Jason saving the day.

So stupid.  

Edited by Hater
1 minute ago, Hater said:

even w/ Jason saving the day.

I'm replying in the Spoiler thread because I can't figure out how to do the hidden spoiler stuff. And don't want to mess up "practicing". 

2 hours ago, Katy M said:

When Lucky and Elizabeth were fighting over custody of Jake,  Lucky said that he had never formally adopted Cam.  Alexis told him that if he got partial custody of Jake, Elizabeth would be more generous giving him time with Cam.  I'm not really sure I understand that logic, but apparently Lucky was never Cam's legal father unless he adopted him at some point in time after that.

Legal is never what matters on this show, though. Case in point, Jake.  Lucky is Jake's legal father - he and Elizabeth were married when Jake was born. Jason did not have any rights to Jake and Lucky never signed anything giving up rights to Jake as far as the audience knows. Yet when "Jason" (then played by BM who is now Drew) was angry about Elizabeth's actions, he spoke of taking her to court to pursue custody of Jake. Whenever any concerns about Jake's custody/time spent with Jake comes up, GH presents it like Jason is Jake's recognized, legal father with the same rights as a parent that Elizabeth has. Also, Jake's last name was Spencer yet all three boys have the Webber name.

• Love 4

I would be so, so happy if Jonah's inevitable DNA test said that Michael wasn't the baby's father. Nelle absolutely would have lied about the paternity to get Michael to marry her. And if it's not Michael's baby, she gets to help her friend Brad, maintain the paternity lie and watch Michael mourn.

Between Avery and the Morgan replacement, the Corinthos clan does not need another baby

• Love 16
(edited)

Nurses Ball thoughts:

I liked the opening number with the nurses. Becky has paid her dues and I'm glad they don't make her be a part of it anymore.  I was surprised to see Bobbie.  Since Epiphany is head nurse, what is Bobbie's title?  I thought at one point she was head of nursing.

Willow and Chase are the best couple on the show right now.  I liked his performance and how he brought her up on stage with him.  Shiloh scared the shit out of me today.  I ilke all three of these actors.  I think I would be much more interested in this whole story if the Coninthi brethren weren't involved.  

Nina, Lucy, Carly, and Ava all looked good.  I just love Liz and BH is ageless, so I liked her too.  The hair was far too severe but I would rather that than the messy, limp, unbrushed look Anna was sporting.  I didn't mind Sam and her girls on full display, unfortunately they are the most interesting thing about her these days.  Maxie was a mess.  Hated the dress, very ill fitting and the hair was just awful.  The actress who plays Joss is so lovely, but I didn't like her dress either.

Performances I liked Liesl and Franco.  They both seemed to be laughing and didn't take it too seriously.  I love Ava but that performance was too much second hand embarrassment,  I literally couldn't finish it and had to fast forward.  Cam was my favorite.

Jax is amazing, so handsome and debonair.  I would probably act like Nina around him, ha!

I actually wish Kevin and Ava would get together for real.  If not, she should be with Scotty.  The ending actually shocked me.

Sonny was good today.  His little pep talk to Joss was heartfelt.  I wish we could see more of this Sonny.

I still really love the nurses ball, although it's a shadow of what it once was.  I think they did put a little more effort into it this year though.  I enjoyed it. 

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, ulkis said:

Was Olivia lip-synching or was she just auto-tuned out the wazoo?

Probably the latter. And just because the song was from the '70s doesn't mean Ned had to wear a leisure suit. Eesh.

2 hours ago, Katy M said:

Lucky was never Cam's legal father unless he adopted him at some point in time after that.

Xander was basically a sperm donor, given that he died before Cam was born. Lucky was the father to all the boys until the ridiculousness of "the darkness." I really hate that Lucky is somehow considered less than just because he isn't Cam's bio dad. 

1 hour ago, Katy M said:

I actually think Nina was going to be nice to her when she found out she had a child until Willow yelled at her.

I think Nina has too much resentment and animosity toward Willow to be nice to her about anything unless Willow were bleeding out in front of her. And maybe not even then.

The confrontation between Shiloh and Willow was really good. Both actors did a great job. LOL at Michael telling Shiloh to scram, though. Michael is about as threatening as a kitten.

Scott ripping off Ryan's hand was awesome soap. As was Kevin hanging from the rafters. The show hasn't had moments like that in ages.

Everyone needs to back off and let Joss be. I mean, make sure she's eating and showering and stuff, but there was no need to text her every half hour while she was home. It totally contradicts what the show is trying to sell, how brave Joss is in the face of the death of her first love. Then stop smothering her. Ugh.

LOL at Brad and Lucas's faces as they were both thinking about Shiloh. Lucas's was "Hmm...something's fishy," and Brad's was "Oh, shit, is this when my life blows up because of my lies?"

Ava's mountain cabin has only airline-size liquor bottles?

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I would be so, so happy if Jonah's inevitable DNA test said that Michael wasn't the baby's father. Nelle absolutely would have lied about the paternity to get Michael to marry her. And if it's not Michael's baby, she gets to help her friend Brad, maintain the paternity lie and watch Michael mourn.

But if it's not Michael's baby, it will be Chase's. You know how unreliable timelines in Port Charles can be. And I don't want him saddled with a kid, or he and Willow marrying to raise the kid. Or the whole bunch of them multi-parenting the kid.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, rur said:

But if it's not Michael's baby, it will be Chase's. You know how unreliable timelines in Port Charles can be. And I don't want him saddled with a kid, or he and Willow marrying to raise the kid. Or the whole bunch of them multi-parenting the kid.

Maybe it's the ultimate long-con and Lucas is the biological father. Nelle could have got Brad to inseminate her with a Lucas sperm donation with the promise that she would give Lucas/Brad the kid after birth.

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

The camera showed us the pledge when Kristina was signing it and it was about Alexis running down and killing Keifer.  

So that is weird, because it is not a secret.  And if Shiloh has access to Google, he would know that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I thought Joss did a good job today with her song. I don't remember her being that good when she and Oscar sang last time. Wonder if she was told to tone it down back then so Oscar wouldn't look too bad in comparison. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Lucky is considered less than because he had no issues banging Sarah but uttered that rutting speech to Elizabeth.  He's as gross as Luke. The worst of Guza. 

49 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Xander was basically a sperm donor, given that he died before Cam was born. Lucky was the father to all the boys until the ridiculousness of "the darkness." I really hate that Lucky is somehow considered less than just because he isn't Cam's bio dad.

• Love 1

Texting Joss every half hour was so annoying. Even if she managed to forget losing Oscar for a short time, the texts would bring back her loss.

2 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

There was an incredibly brief scene today when Mac/Felicia asked Lulu if she knew where Laura was.  It was an odd question since it was after Chase had updated everyone that Laura and Curtis had survived the explosion and were on their way back to PC.  

I saw that but assumed that it was because they knew about the plot to catch Ryan. I was wondering why no one missed the mayor in an official capacity rather than as Laura their friend.

1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

Since Epiphany is head nurse, what is Bobbie's title?  I thought at one point she was head of nursing.

She's in some sort of administrative - teaching position now and can wear street clothes instead of scrubs.

50 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

What loses me in the "Lucky is the three boys dad" argument is that Lucky has been gone for so long with minimal contact with them, he hasn't done much fathering for years.

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Probably the latter. And just because the song was from the '70s doesn't mean Ned had to wear a leisure suit. Eesh.

<snip>

Everyone needs to back off and let Joss be. I mean, make sure she's eating and showering and stuff, but there was no need to text her every half hour while she was home. It totally contradicts what the show is trying to sell, how brave Joss is in the face of the death of her first love. Then stop smothering her. Ugh.

It sounded like to me like LIsa/Olivia was totally lip syncing. I know Kurth can sing, but wondering if he was lip syncing too, because you know, no microphones. And he can sing. I remember in 1998, when a stoned Alan dropped Robin, and then Ned saved the performance by singing A Capella, so he and Robin finished together.

I must have a cold, cold, dead heart, because Joss's pain means NOTHING to me. All I see is an actress with scrunched eyebrows as a way to show her never ending/fresh grief, with mouth always slightly open. And sorry, but the Ball wasn't about Oscar's death or even brain cancer. And her and Cam's songs seemed to be a tribute to him and his death and what he died of, blah, blah, fishcakes.

Like I said, cold, cold, dead heart.

But the Willow and Shiloh scenes were crazy good.

I laughed my ass off at that rubber "hand" though.

When Valentin started playing and singing, I was hoping Robert would approach him and punch him, like he did last year. Tradition!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, bannana said:

So that is weird, because it is not a secret.  And if Shiloh has access to Google, he would know that.

If the writers had access to Google, they would know that.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Between Avery and the Morgan replacement, the Corinthos clan does not need another baby

The Corinthii have become baby collectors.  It's pretty gross.

The Willow/Shiloh scenes were good today.  Shiloh let loose with his anger and instead of cowering (even though she was obviously shaken), Willow gave it right back to him.  Bravo to the two actors for actually, ya know, acting.

Last time Lucy was on stage she talked about a closing number...and then there was no closing number.  Not that I'm complaining, but still, just sloppy.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Brad, spends a lot of time hanging  out in Juian's pub, and shows up one day with Wylie.  Willow assumes he's her baby and Brad doesn't deny it.  

Willow wanted a closed adoption. She chose the parents for her son but didn't want them to know who she was. It was her reaction to him and interactions with Julian that clued in Brad that she was the biological mother of Wiley.

Brad spends a lot of time hanging out in Julian's pub.

Because like most of their air time, Brad and Lucas' house is off-screen.  Seriously, I don't think we've seen them at home since the switch, and we only saw that nursery with the weird window because they had to for the switch to work.

• Love 3

Since it's revival, the Nurses Ball has been all about storyline reveals and violence.  It only gives lip service to fighting HIV/AIDS.  The Nurse's Balls in the 1990's were so much better.  Most of the character's attended.  Everyone put their hearts and souls into the making it great because it was a cause close to their hearts.  The entertainment was not overly flashy but was so much better.  It was very emotional but full of joy.  Tonight I watched some of the classic NB's on YouTube.  I wish the writers and producers would do the same before the 2020 Nurses Ball.  

• Love 5
5 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I feel like they want us to see Scotty as really caring about Ava. I mean, yes there is a history, but today he really seemed sad about the whole thing with not being successful in getting her to listen to him.

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

And just because the song was from the '70s doesn't mean Ned had to wear a leisure suit. Eesh.

Seconded, that thing was god awful.

Agree with everyone on the great Shiloh/Willow scene, and I've been a fan of Chase/Willow from jump. Wish Chase had been the one to come get Shiloh away from her, because who would ever be scared of Micheal? It's like Ross threatening to beat up Joey on Friends.

I thought all the performances today were boring. And if Lucy wants to trash certain people, then she shouldn't ask them to perform.

Ava's black leather jacket and red stilettos were very eye-catching. Hoping this means she's back in mob kill mode although I'm sure

Spoiler

Ryan probably doesn't die since it's likely he'll be Jordan's kidney donor

• Love 4
9 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

I was wondering where one gets a prosthetic hand like that, Hands R Us?  

To me, it just looked a rubber hand that you could pick up in any novelty/ magic shop. I was disappointed, because it was not made of scissors!!

8 hours ago, Hater said:

Sam talking about her children continues to be the biggest crock of shit. 

Yes, but she did say that she checks on them from time to time to make sure they’re still alive! So she’s a good mom. 😉

7 hours ago, ulkis said:

Was Olivia lip-synching or was she just auto-tuned out the wazoo?

Both, I think. To me, it sounded like she was recorded and Wally was singing live. They were probably both lip syncing, but the recordings didn’t really match.

Scout was born through her pants.  She almost lost her through the zipper.  

Poor Scout! That had to hurt.

6 hours ago, Melgaypet said:

Convoluted is right. I don't think I understand the point of all this nastiness. 

To summarize: rape victim Sam is submitting to rape to entrap the rapist who can’t be convicted because consensual, in order to retrieve a second-hand confession that can't be used as evidence because it contains no proof and the person who wrote it can say she made it up or claim duress, and the person Sam is entrapping is also a con artist who is well aware that Sam has a long history of cons, yet has fallen under the spell of her hypnotic husky voice and completely trusts her.  So what’s not to understand? It makes TOTAL sense!!

5 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Willow reminds me of Snow White. 

I agree with all of this, but didn’t know I agreed with the last part until you said it!  She absolutely does.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

The actual baby switch is officially the only secret left in this whole swap nightmare.  I predict it's going to be a while before that all washes out.  Probably after Shiloh either takes Brucas to court, or kidnaps Willey, or both.

I adore Chase/Willow as a couple.  They are the only adults on this show at all.  Although.... I could go for Michael/Willow.... or Michael/Chase TBH.

Love that Nina was freaking out about Michael sitting with Willow, but Sasha was unruffled.  Good for her.  Willow was obviously upset, Nina was a total c***, and Michael is a good guy, and a good friend on occasion.

On a completely different note.  On the Red Carpet episode, with the introductions of both Nina and Valentine to Jax, I started to wonder if they were just going to truss him up and drag him home together.  He's sparkly and purty, i don't blame them.  🙂

• LOL 2
  • Love 3