Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

No. Theirs was a marriage of convenience. She was involved with Ned at the time, and Chloe was involved with Jax. I forget why they did the switcharoo. But Alexis and Jax are best friends. They love and respect each other.

So they never fucked?

MW didn't sound good, but I thought the number was a set-up/foreboding for Ryan to confront her, so in that sense, it worked.

What doesn't work for me at all is Lucy.  Jesus, anyone she doesn't like gets a bitchy introduction from her, which is at odds with her "we're all here for a good cause--donate!' hard sell. 

Gee, Sam's plan is going sideways.  Who could have possibly predicted that...except anyone with two working brain cells.

• Love 5

I seem to remember thinking that MW did a good job last year, but ye gods was she bad this time. Everybody was bad. Even KG and SE, who I know can actually sing, sounded off this year. When I saw the “to be continued“ at the end of the show, I groaned— I don’t know how much more of this I can take.

Ha—Kristina says “colt”, too.

Joss looked like a Christmas tree topper.

Was it established whether Ryan lost his right hand or his left? It was a fully functioning gloved left hand that was shown today. Still hoping he has something interesting at the end of his other arm. If not a Lannister gold hand, I’ll settle for a pirate hook. Or better yet, some Edward Scissorhands cutlery.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I came here to confess that I enjoyed  Dr. O's rendition of Guilty. It was brave to cover a Streisand tune with Franco filling in for BeeGee. It actually made me smile. I didn't mind Ava's performance either.

However, the Nurses Ball still sucks big-time and needs to cease and desist.

Yeah, Joss's dress was an atrocity and yep her and Cam will hookup maybe around Christmas.

Please let this DoD crap be over soon. Shiloh is a good actor but I can't understand why a cult leader isn't afraid of the most heinous mob boss on the East coast and his unwrapped mummy enforcer.

A week of Lucy is 5 days too many.

When does nuNina appear? 

Not looking forward to the Oscar song of sadness.

• Love 4

I don't know, it seems like they spent more money on this year's Nurses Ball than they have in the past considering that they don't have a sponsor. The stage looks bigger, there are more extras to be embarrassed by the performances, and more background dancers/singers.

Hey Nina remember a few years ago when you tried to adopt a child? Way to be a bitch for no reason. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, paisley said:

Please let this DoD crap be over soon. Shiloh is a good actor but I can't understand why a cult leader isn't afraid of the most heinous mob boss on the East coast and his unwrapped mummy enforcer.

Because they're being ridiculous and refuse to kill him. They're not acting like a heinous mob boss and enforcer.  Just kill him alreadyIIII

• Love 2
9 hours ago, godfreydaniels said:

Not only was Maura west’s singing off, but her dress was horrible and yikes, her whole performance was horrible in that scene.

Her dance moves were ridiuculous but the funniest part was Lucy"s face , like she just smelled a fart!!

• LOL 1
9 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Please Lord, let Ryan kill a few more people before he bites it.  

Yes, like Nina. And Carly.  I'm not sure I'll ever forgive him for not killing Carly when he had the chance. Time for redemption. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Was it established whether Ryan lost his right hand or his left?

He cut off his right because he's left handed.  I'm going to predict that he already has a prosthesis on this right hand and is wearing gloves on both hands.  

8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I groaned— I don’t know how much more of this I can take.

One more day, allegedly.  

8 hours ago, paisley said:

When does nuNina appear?

MId June, allegedly.  

7 hours ago, nilyank said:

Way to be a bitch for no reason

She has a reason....she's a bitch.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, bannana said:

So they never fucked?

No. While they were married to each other as a cover, Alexis and Ned, and Jax and Chloe continued their romances. The Alexis and Jax friendship is one of the BEST things to come out of this fakakta show. And Now I've probably doomed it by typing it aloud.

Yesterday was beyond Gross. And I'm speaking of Anna acting like a fucking TWEEN, leaving the Ball, knowing how important it is to Robin. But eh, she's ENGAGED now, so byeee! And last year, she left early to discover her "son." Next year, Finola can just leave on her summer vacation BEFORE the Ball, if there is one. And just let Robert, Mac, Felicia, Kevin, and egads, even Mooby talk about it, because they were ALL there. Except for Robert, but I know he wouldn't make it all about him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

ugh. Nina is just the worst. And now she's the reason Shiloh finds out about the baby, kicking off the whole Brad/Lucus vs Michael Wiley showdown. 

poor Brad and poor Lucas-- they're about to discover that no one ever can win against a Corinthos. But I am glad that Chase knows about the baby-- Chase/Willow continues to be the best relationship on this show. 

I can't watch the musical numbers-- the second-hand embarrassment is just too strong.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, sacrebleu said:

I can't watch the musical numbers-- the second-hand embarrassment is just too strong.

Same here. At least in years past, those that weren't famous already (Rick Springfield), and who sang, had decent voices (Ned), and others just had fun, like Robin, Maxie and Georgie singing "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" or even Luke and Lucky and Taggert's "Jailhouse Rock" I think it was? Then when we had Port Charles, that cast doing a broadway number, was just so cool. Or the skits. I remember Stone and Robin doing Romeo and Juliet.

NOTHING I've seen since it's been "Resurrected" comes anywhere near close to how good it used to be.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

ugh. Nina is just the worst. And now she's the reason Shiloh finds out about the baby, kicking off the whole Brad/Lucus vs Michael Wiley showdown. 

poor Brad and poor Lucas-- they're about to discover that no one ever can win against a Corinthos. But I am glad that Chase knows about the baby-- Chase/Willow continues to be the best relationship on this show. 

I actually find myself hoping that Shiloh teams up with Brad to help him keep the baby. Maybe he helps Brad keep the secret that it's actually Michael's baby under the ruse that he's really helping Brad but really just wanted to keep the child near him in the cult. Congratulations show! I'm now rooting for a cult leader over Sonny

3 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Same here. At least in years past, those that weren't famous already (Rick Springfield), and who sang, had decent voices (Ned), and others just had fun, like Robin, Maxie and Georgie singing "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" or even Luke and Lucky and Taggert's "Jailhouse Rock" I think it was? Then when we had Port Charles, that cast doing a broadway number, was just so cool. Or the skits. I remember Stone and Robin doing Romeo and Juliet.

NOTHING I've seen since it's been "Resurrected" comes anywhere near close to how good it used to be.

Personally I'm just thrilled that we haven't had to see Jason and Spinelli performing as part of Port Chuck. But now I've put it out there...

• Love 2

I've been recording the show the past couple days just to watch the Nurse's Ball. Whatever, I still like it!

This year though. Wow. Listen I have a very low threshold for second-hand embarrassment but still so much of that was just so cringe. I love how much they all went for it and had zero shame though lol.

I actually thought RoHo/Franco was the best dancer, even including the seemingly professional dancers in the background of some numbers. 

MW was so bad. I have possibly never felt as much second-hand embarrassment as I did watching that.

The guy that did the song with the cell phones (Chase maybe?) was super bad but that was a really cute and fun number.

The new Cam actor is adorable and his was the best performance imo.

I caught a bit of a Sam scene because I decided to watch all the Brad/Lucas scenes and damn you all aren't kidding about how sluggish she is. She seemed sedated or something lol.

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

Not poor Brad because he knew that baby was Jonah. It wlll only be poor Lucas because Brad lied to him and everyone and he is going to lose his son when he did nothing wrong to deserve this. 

• Love 10

Shiloh is going to be dead (or mostly dead) super soon.  They way they are telegraphing it is so du jour.  At the rate it’s going, I expect Joss and Jake and baby Avery  to added to the list of ever growing suspects.  

I don’t like the song, but Dr. Obreicht  can hit the notes.  RoHo cannot- especially in that key, and I cannot for the life of me figure out why they made him.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, paisley said:

Because Shiloh realizes that Sonny is all bark and no bite. As for Jason, it's better to let him make the first move and be able to play the victim. It was glorious to see Shiloh decline to press charges after baiting Jason to punch him, which of course Jason did.

1 hour ago, sacrebleu said:

Chase/Willow continues to be the best relationship on this show. 

It really is. Why these two are the only ones being written as adult is beyond me. They respect each other's privacy, but if they have a problem? They talk it out, using their words! What a concept.

1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Congratulations show! I'm now rooting for a cult leader over Sonny

I root for everyone and anyone over Sonny.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

even Luke and Lucky and Taggert's "Jailhouse Rock"

I loved that one. Luke wasn't in it.  It was Taggert, Daria, Lucky and Elizabeth.

14 minutes ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

I expect Joss and Jake and baby Avery  to added to the list of ever growing suspects. 

I vote for Avery. If Maggie can shoot Mr. Burns, why not?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I root for everyone and anyone over Sonny.

This should be the show motto. Unfortunately it is not.

The baby parentage confuses me. So Baby Wiley is really Baby Jonah, who was Michael and Nelle's baby thought to be dead. So where do Willow and Shiloh come in? She had a baby with him and gave it up for adoption, right? Is this that baby? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, tvgoddess said:

The baby parentage confuses me. So Baby Wiley is really Baby Jonah, who was Michael and Nelle's baby thought to be dead. So where do Willow and Shiloh come in? She had a baby with him and gave it up for adoption, right? Is this that baby? 

Baby Wiley is actually Jonah, Michael and Nelle's baby. Nelle gave him to Brad after the original baby, who was probably Willow and Shiloh's, died of SIDS or something equally sad. It was Nelle's last act of revenge on Michael and the Corinthii. (I applaud that aspect of it, TBH.) For plot reasons, Brad didn't tell Lucas about it and instead let himself be bamboozled by Nelle. He cooked up the absurd story that a homeless woman on the side of the road forced him to take the baby.

Brad told Willow that Wiley is hers because he's an idiot and can't stop lying about things he shouldn't lie about.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

He cooked up the absurd story that a homeless woman on the side of the road forced him to take the baby.

So, Lucas also knows that the original baby died?  I thought he couldn't tell the difference between the two kids. Well, he is equally complicit in all this nonsense, too. What does he think happened to original dead baby's body?

No, Lucas doesn't know the original baby died. Double whammy for him when the truth comes out. I think Brad told the cooked-up story to Julian when Julian made the remark that the new baby (i.e., Jonah) looked completely different from the first one. It was all very meta and ha-ha, except of course, not.

And of course, somehow this will all be Julian's fault for not saying anything sooner.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

No, Lucas doesn't know the original baby died. Double whammy for him when the truth comes out. I think Brad told the cooked-up story to Julian when Julian made the remark that the new baby (i.e., Jonah) looked completely different from the first one. It was all very meta and ha-ha, except of course, not.

And of course, somehow this will all be Julian's fault for not saying anything sooner.

That said, I am pretty amazed that this storyline is still going on and hasn't been revealed. Personally, I couldn't handle Michael & Sonny & Carly getting their grubby little hands on Nelle's baby. I know it's Michaels, too but it's Michael we're talking about.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Remind me: Julian doesn't know Wiley is actually Jonah, right?  He got told the homeless woman story, too, yes?  

Regardless, of course he'll be held responsible.  Can't wait for Sam to plop herself down at Charlie's bar then sneer when she sees THE OWNER is there.

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I think Brad told the cooked-up story to Julian when Julian made the remark that the new baby (i.e., Jonah) looked completely different from the first one. It was all very meta and ha-ha, except of course, not.

So, Julian noticed that the baby looked different and Lucas didn't?  Am I the only that finds that bizarre? 

28 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Remind me: Julian doesn't know Wiley is actually Jonah, right?  He got told the homeless woman story, too, yes?  

Regardless, of course he'll be held responsible.  Can't wait for Sam to plop herself down at Charlie's bar then sneer when she sees THE OWNER is there.

If he knew that Brad was swapping out his dead baby with a random homeless person's baby, he's responsible for something.  That's not cool.  Or legal.  Or moral.  Assuming he bought the story, how does he know the homeless woman wasn't coerced?  Or bribed?  Or just plain scared? Whoever the mother was, there was a father.  Notices are supposed to be put out before a fatherless adoption is completed. This whole story is bugging me.  I hate Brad. first he helped Britt with saying that Patrick was her baby's father. Then, he claimed he was the father so that she could keep Lulu's baby. Then, solely to impress Lucas (or Felix, I forget which), he told everyone that Lulu and Dante's baby was Maxie's even though he'd been sitting on that info since it didn't benefit him until then.  Now, he's stealing Michael's kid because he killed his own (a bit harsh, but I've already said I hate him). 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Katy M said:

If he knew that Brad was swapping out his dead baby with a random homeless person's baby, he's responsible for something.  That's not cool.  Or legal.  Or moral.

You can't swing a stick in PC without hitting someone who isn't legal or moral, so yeah.   

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Katy M said:

So, Julian noticed that the baby looked different and Lucas didn't?  Am I the only that finds that bizarre? 

Lucas never saw the first baby. He was art work when Brad first got Wiley. Wiley died almost right away and the switch happened all while Lucas was still at work.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Lucas never saw the first baby. He was art work when Brad first got Wiley. Wiley died almost right away and the switch happened all while Lucas was still at work.

Good. I thought he was a moron.  Sometimes I think I should watch more often, but then I think, no, I really shouldn't.  Hopefully, Lucas will leave Brad over his baby-stealing ways. He'll still be the baby's great-uncle.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Baby Wiley is actually Jonah, Michael and Nelle's baby. Nelle gave him to Brad after the original baby, who was probably Willow and Shiloh's, died of SIDS or something equally sad. It was Nelle's last act of revenge on Michael and the Corinthii. (I applaud that aspect of it, TBH.) For plot reasons, Brad didn't tell Lucas about it and instead let himself be bamboozled by Nelle. He cooked up the absurd story that a homeless woman on the side of the road forced him to take the baby.

Brad told Willow that Wiley is hers because he's an idiot and can't stop lying about things he shouldn't lie about.

Thanks for explaining all of this. I think I knew most of all of it (including Julian) except the bolded. That part makes no sense whatsoever. It doesn't even make sense that Brad wants to join DoD. If he's that stressed about parenting/lies, go take a parenting class at the hospital for much cheaper. Or just start journaling for cripes sake.

Edited by tvgoddess
Repetitive
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

Thanks for explaining all of this. I think I knew most of all of it (including Julian) except the bolded. That part makes no sense whatsoever

It actually does make sense.  Because if he told Willow it wasn't her baby, thenshe would be all like "where's my baby?"  And then she'd tell Lucas.  Why would he trust anyone with a secret of that magnitude?  Don't get me wrong. I've said this is wrong, and it is and all that. But, if I ever had a secret I didn't want to get out (and I'm pretty sure I have), I don't tell anybody. Nobody. Not my best friend. Not my mom.  Not my sister.  Nobody. Three can keep a secret if two are dead.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, bannana said:

So they never fucked?

No, but of all the couples in that foursome, real or fake, they had by far the best chemistry. The story goes that both Ingo and Nancy went to the powers that be to ask for a real Jaxis pairing and were told, no, Alexis was too old for Jax. Which is so ridiculous. That is one of GH's biggest missed opportunities.

Their friendship is awesome, though. Jax is the one who found Big Kristina and brought her to meet Alexis. I sometimes wonder if Jax isn't too good for Alexis, not in the sense that she doesn't deserve him, but in the sense that the men she's attracted to tend to be evil bastards.

• Love 10
41 minutes ago, Katy M said:

It actually does make sense.  Because if he told Willow it wasn't her baby, thenshe would be all like "where's my baby?"  And then she'd tell Lucas.  Why would he trust anyone with a secret of that magnitude?  Don't get me wrong. I've said this is wrong, and it is and all that. But, if I ever had a secret I didn't want to get out (and I'm pretty sure I have), I don't tell anybody. Nobody. Not my best friend. Not my mom.  Not my sister.  Nobody. Three can keep a secret if two are dead.

I guess I didn't watch this when it was going on. Why or how does she even know him to be asking him anything? What exactly is their relationship?

27 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

No, but of all the couples in that foursome, real or fake, they had by far the best chemistry. The story goes that both Ingo and Nancy went to the powers that be to ask for a real Jaxis pairing and were told, no, Alexis was too old for Jax. Which is so ridiculous. That is one of GH's biggest missed opportunities.

I think they make a great couple and was honestly surprised that they never were a real couple.  I guess that is why they have such a great relationship as "exes"!

IR as Jax is awesome.  He was recently on B&B as Thorne and he was a dud.

• Love 4

I actually gasped out loud when Scotty accidentally pulled off Ryan's hand.  Had not seen that coming.  Though ten minutes later, I was wondering where one gets a prosthetic hand like that, Hands R Us?  

Call me crazy but I thought the scene between Willow and Shiloh was well done by both actors.  He went absolutely nuts and she looked scared as shit.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
43 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

I guess I didn't watch this when it was going on. Why or how does she even know him to be asking him anything? What exactly is their relationship?

At some point, Willow wanted to back out of the adoption (this was before we were introduced to Willow).   Julian found out the birth mother's information, went to see her and convinced her that the baby was better off with Brucas.  

Then, Willow is introduced, the audience figures out that she's the birth mother.  She shows up at Charlie's and runs into Julian, and is all, "YOU".  which is where we get confirmation that she's the birth mother.  

Brad, spends a lot of time hanging  out in Juian's pub, and shows up one day with Wylie.  Willow assumes he's her baby and Brad doesn't deny it.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Sam talking about her children continues to be the biggest crock of shit. She also continues to be the biggest dumbass, "I volunteer for RAPE!" 

Willow and Shiloh are much more captivating than what's been airing for months now.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, ciarra said:

Step-dad. 

No, Zander was Cam's biological father who was deceased before Cam was even born. Lucky was Cam's dad, and now - very unfortunately - Franco is Cam's stepdad.

Which reminds me, shouldn't Elizabeth and Franco still be at the NB today since Cam is there? 

Someone needs to slap Nina for casually sharing Willow's personal business with Sasha and Valentin. I can't tell yet if Sasha is now realizing her "mother" is a total bitch and doesn't want to stick around, or if she really wants to work with Valentin and continue the scam? I liked Michael's "you're not worth telling off" vibe/look toward Nina, and then that he had Willow's back when Shiloh was being an asshole. I rolled my eyes over Sonny's peptalk and hug and then Joss crediting him for being "right." But Jax giving the second peptalk and snuggling Joss was very sweet. That is how to be a good dad. I really thought either Cam or Ned would perform with her, but I guess the purpose was for writers to prove to the audience that Joss is brave and strong just like her awful mother.  

I was wondering where Ned and Olivia were, so of course they were going to perform. I will give credit where credit is due: first Ava and now Olivia looked absolutely gorgeous. Those dresses they wore on stage showed off their perfect figures and were sexy without being trashy (ahem, Sam). I really like Joss's hairdo and earrings, as well. 

I also liked that Lucas put the clues together - Shiloh's angry comments, the looks, Willow's recent outburst at Kelly's. Yes, Tony and Bobbie's doctor son has working brain cells! Woo hoo! I guess Brad will be 'fessing up to Lucas and others in June? The anvils in the conversation at their table would give anyone a headache.

Gotta give Ryan credit for the dramatics re: overpowering Kevin.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Gotta give Ryan credit for the dramatics re: overpowering Kevin.

Kevin REALLY needs to learn some martial art skills.  This is the second time (this year) that Ryan's overpowered him.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
(edited)

This Sam stuff is incredibly insulting. I have no idea why anyone in the writers room would think Sam volunteering for rape would be a good idea. 

If they think this makes her look like a hero...it doesn't.  She's not an undercover cop, she's a prostitute at this point. 

Edited by Hater
  • Love 5
35 minutes ago, Hater said:

Sam talking about her children continues to be the biggest crock of shit.

What was she referring to when she said she knows what it is like to have your child taken away from you?  Was Danny kidnapped? Or was Scout?

(edited)
1 minute ago, bannana said:

What was she referring to when she said she knows what it is like to have your child taken away from you?  Was Danny kidnapped? Or was Scout?

Danny was kidnapped. Her daughter was stillborn too. 

She knows nothing...she's too busy drugging herself so she can record rape.

Edited by Hater
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Hater said:

This Sam stuff is incredibly insulting. I have no idea why anyone in the writers room would think Sam volunteering for rape would be a good idea. 

If they think this makes her look like a hero...it doesn't.  She's not an undercover cop, she's a prostitute at this point. 

And it doesn't solve either problem of getting Kristina's pledge (which is about Alexis, not Sonny, and isn't even a secret because people in Port Charles know Alexis was cleared of killing Kiefer) or getting anything incriminating on Shiloh doing illegal deeds, because Sam is consenting to all of this!

• Love 1

Yeah, even IF they could get Shiloh arrested on something and even IF charges stuck, they still don't have Kristina's pledge, so what exactly is the end game here--other than making Sam look like the biggest collosal idiot?

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Hater said:

It's beyond convoluted at this point. 

The only thing i can come up with that makes any sort of weird GH "sense"  is this whole Volunteering for Rape thing is some weird way to do redemption 5287 for OGFranco "raping" Scam. 

Whatever it is. It's gross. 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Yeah, even IF they could get Shiloh arrested on something and even IF charges stuck, they still don't have Kristina's pledge, so what exactly is the end game here--other than making Sam look like the biggest collosal idiot?

The only explanation you could possibly make is that she's doing it to save other women that he might exploit in the future. This pledge stuff is just BS. Doesn't make it any less disgusting with her past with Franco.

• Love 2

Convoluted is right. I don't think I understand the point of all this nastiness. To counter-blackmail Shiloh to nullify the confession-pledge-thing Kristina made, right? Which was actually about Alexis running Kiefer over, only that's terrible blackmail material because it's not a secret, didn't Alexis make some kind of plea bargain over that? But they think it's about mobster business, of course. And Kristina's safe now? So Sam is pimping herself out to protect Sonny, do I have that right? And Jason is totally fine with this, because why wouldn't he be.

Good job making the sex cult look less gross, idiots!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

No, Zander was Cam's biological father who was deceased before Cam was even born. Lucky was Cam's dad, and now - very unfortunately - Franco is Cam's stepdad.

When Lucky and Elizabeth were fighting over custody of Jake,  Lucky said that he had never formally adopted Cam.  Alexis told him that if he got partial custody of Jake, Elizabeth would be more generous giving him time with Cam.  I'm not really sure I understand that logic, but apparently Lucky was never Cam's legal father unless he adopted him at some point in time after that.

• Useful 1