Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Blackie said:

Today was a crap miserable day here in Toronto and everyone was walking around with parkas. mitts and toques.

And we are waaay north of you and I was sun-tanning in my backyard today!  

Okay. That scene with Robert and Mooby wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. The look of contempt and attitude of Robert toward him-what the fuck do you want? I don’t have time for your whining, made it more palatable.

And Robert didn’t tell Anna that Heinrich (❤️ how he continues to call him that!) was dangerous. He said that he was treacherous and sadistic. He is the former, but I can’t speak to the latter as I’ve been on the barge for nearly a year and I always fast forward his scenes. And what is IT with Anna wanting to accept he’s her spawn? Just last week she was fine with Alex spawning the bastard until Finn opened his big fat mouth.

Team Robert!Fucking!Scorpio! Here.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Versimilitude isn't exactly a strong point for the show; coast of Bolivia, anyone?

hee: A question at team trivia the other night was "Which of these countries does not have a coastline?"  I can thank GH for our team getting the right answer. 

And to keep this relevant to the thread, I had mixed thoughts about the look on Heinrich's face when Maxie said she was going out for lingerie was rather odd --  it was either "I'm going to get some," or "All my evil plans are coming to fruition." RF!S might not be that wrong after all.

• Love 1

I was feeling Oscar's memorial today on a lot of fronts: Monica looking badass in her sunglasses, Cam's touching speech, FINALLY a conversation between Drew/Sam acknowledging Scout as their daughter, and even St. Sonny the wise didn't grate. But please, I beg the show to stop pushing the "Drew and Jason are BROTHERS, they're going to build a tree house together, whee!" nonsense down our throats. Neither one of them cares enough about the other to be adversarial or to be close, and that's okay. They can interact around Monica but it's so disingenuous to behave as if they're ever going to be brotherly.

All in all, this memorial was way better than the other Gone Before Their Time memorials we got for Morgan and Kiki, though that's in large part due to Oscar actually being a decent person. Kim broke my heart a little, saying goodbye to Oscar on her own just as she brought him into the world by herself. TB has consistently been hitting all the right notes as a grieving parent. 

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, Linny said:

I was feeling Oscar's memorial today on a lot of fronts: Monica looking badass in her sunglasses, Cam's touching speech, FINALLY a conversation between Drew/Sam acknowledging Scout as their daughter, and even St. Sonny the wise didn't grate. But please, I beg the show to stop pushing the "Drew and Jason are BROTHERS, they're going to build a tree house together, whee!" nonsense down our throats. Neither one of them cares enough about the other to be adversarial or to be close, and that's okay. They can interact around Monica but it's so disingenuous to behave as if they're ever going to be brotherly.

All in all, this memorial was way better than the other Gone Before Their Time memorials we got for Morgan and Kiki, though that's in large part due to Oscar actually being a decent person. Kim broke my heart a little, saying goodbye to Oscar on her own just as she brought him into the world by herself. TB has consistently been hitting all the right notes as a grieving parent. 

This make so fucking ragey and stabby! With Frank and his ilk trying to make Oscar and Joss anywhere comparable to Stone and Robin, which, not even fucking close, to show a service for a character I don't give any bluedilly fucks about--who had no presence, no talent, just...ARGHHHH.

I don't want to have to eat my words, but I don't think Stone* got a memorial, did he? I just remember Robin coming back with his ashes. And that Mooby saw Stone's ghost telling him to get Brenda back.

Maybe I should have posted this in the Unpopular Opinion thread.

*Then again, his story had more heart, more emotion, more gravitas than Oscar, so I should be grateful Frank didn't have his talentless hands on it.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Frank didn't have his talentless hands on it.

Frank likes to hype up the deaths of characters that were created under his tenure. See: Oscar, Nathan, Sabrina. Compare to: Nik

• Love 3

Why is anyone so shocked that Oscar had after-death plans? The only thing that shocks me is that Ned knew and Jason didn't.

Oh, look! Sam decides to finally involve herself in Oscar. But Jason couldn't deign to wear anything but a stupid dark T-shirt. Olivia's dress was great, though I thought she was a bit too teary. I know she's a gusher anyway, but it was a bit much.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Why is anyone so shocked that Oscar had after-death plans? The only thing that shocks me is that Ned knew and Jason didn't.

Oh, look! Sam decides to finally involve herself in Oscar. But Jason couldn't deign to wear anything but a stupid dark T-shirt. Olivia's dress was great, though I thought she was a bit too teary. I know she's a gusher anyway, but it was a bit much.

Which makes no sense because Jason was supposed to be the executor of Oscar's will, or at least that was the last thing we heard. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Could someone give some sort of style to Joss' hair, please? Or at least don't split it right in the darn middle.

When Kim was remembering when Oscar won the award and Joss had her hair curled I almost didn't recognize her at first, she looked so much better.  However she did look older and actually way to sexy in that red dress to be Oscar's girlfriend so maybe that is why they toned down the hair

19 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Which makes no sense because Jason was supposed to be the executor of Oscar's will, or at least that was the last thing we heard. 

Oscar specifically asked Ned and Olivia to help him plan the ceremony because he thought they were the only ones that would do what he wanted.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It was creepy how they had Sam standing right beside Drew and not consoling him or anything, and then walking right past him not acknowledging him.  Thankfully at the end they had them have a conversation.

• Love 4

I know it's corny and contrived, but I am a sucker for bros who were rivals grudgingly starting to like one another. Plus it makes Monica happy, so that's a win.

Were they in a municipal area (like where Laura got sworn in), or on the Quartermaine terrace, when they had their meal and get-together?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I don't want to have to eat my words, but I don't think Stone* got a memorial, did he?

Yes, he did.  It was at Sonny's penthouse and pretty much the whole town was there.  Several people spoke and I think Ned sang a song (of course he did!).

(Gonna link a YT video in the history thread)

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Were they in a municipal area (like where Laura got sworn in), or on the Quartermaine terrace, when they had their meal and get-together?

The meal and the get-together was in that public space where Laura got sworn in. Later they went to a park and planted seeds for "Oscar's Meadow."

• Love 2

I thought today's memorial was very well done and the only little quibble I have was before they even knew there was a memorial....  at the beginning when Joss & Jax were speaking and yet again there was the She-beast lurking behind the curtain and watching them....ugh...

I should totally put this next statement in the unpopular opinions category...Sonny actually made a lot of sense today & didn't do too badly with his lines...he was actually very very nice & for the first time in forever I actually cried at his words of comfort....(most of the rest of the episode had me weepy as well)...

IMO, well done GH...

P.S...THAT was the best outfit that Sam could find to wear ? I felt that shirt was so unflattering and those skin tight jeans were awful..

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, SiouxB said:

P.S...THAT was the best outfit that Sam could find to wear ? I felt that shirt was so unflattering and those skin tight jeans were awful..

Sam is a hobo, so can't expect her to go dig into her wardrobe. 

I remember when Kelly came on the show, she had such fabulous hair. A blow out would go a long way. Those curls are limp.

Shocked that Sam and Drew were allowed to interact and beyond shocked they were allowed to touch.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I also thought today’s memorial for Oscar was well done. I saw Kim arrive at the Quartermain’s mansion with the urn but did they actually spread the ashes today? If so, I missed it. I thought all of the speeches were heartfelt even Sonny’s comments to Kim when she was at the memorial stone with Oscar’s name on it. The only sour note was, of course, Samantha. She was inappropriately dressed, monotone to the point of coma but kind of redeemed herself with Drew at the end. Jason was an ass in his usual black clothing although Oscar expressly asked everyone not to wear black. Why did Oscar ask him to be his executor unless it was to try to force him to treat his dad like a brother? Nice try, Oscar. Your heart was in the right place but your dad deserves so much better than to have that murderer as a brother. 

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, SiouxB said:

Sonny actually made a lot of sense today & didn't do too badly with his lines...he was actually very very nice

I felt like that was a sop to the TB/Carly Sonny fans more than something Sonny would say, but it was nice. Monica would have been better, but she reached her 30-word limit early in the episode.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)

Sam is all doe eyed with Drew. But talking about Scout rings false knowing she doesn’t take care of her kids. 

Edited by Hater
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I also thought today’s memorial for Oscar was well done. I saw Kim arrive at the Quartermain’s mansion with the urn but did they actually spread the ashes today? If so, I missed it. I thought all of the speeches were heartfelt even Sonny’s comments to Kim when she was at the memorial stone with Oscar’s name on it. The only sour note was, of course, Samantha. She was inappropriately dressed, monotone to the point of coma but kind of redeemed herself with Drew at the end. Jason was an ass in his usual black clothing although Oscar expressly asked everyone not to wear black. Why did Oscar ask him to be his executor unless it was to try to force him to treat his dad like a brother? Nice try, Oscar. Your heart was in the right place but your dad deserves so much better than to have that murderer as a brother. 

I saw her arrive with the urn as well ...but all they did was scatter the seeds around ......the spreading of ashes was never shown....

I, too, shook my head at Jason's garb but really ....what do we expect from him ? He's so awful....😞😱

• Love 3

While it was a very nice memorial for Oscar and well attended by a lot of the cast (more than most get togethers on this show not including the Nurses Ball), I am going to snicker to myself that Oscar's Meadow is represented by a rock. And that rock was just as animated and lively as the actor that played Oscar.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I assumed that Oscar's ashes were going into the Q crypt. That way people could visit him. I think it's nicer than spreading ashes.  (Cremation isn't very ecologically sound either, it takes a lot of energy to run those ovens.)

Overall, a good episode to honour Oscar.  I could have done without Jason there and the "you must build a treehouse with your brother" (LOL at BM's face at the start of that) but the idea of Oscar watching over the treehouse was nice and I liked everyone getting together for a Quartermaine thing even if it was to bury one of them.

1 hour ago, Hater said:

Sam is all doe eyed with Drew. But talking about Scout rings false knowing she doesn’t take care of her kids. 

Worse, she's co-parenting Scout with Jason (e.g. she had Jason told Danny and Scout that Oscar had died) so her protestations of how good a father Drew is were ridiculous.

• Love 4

Why was Carly dressed like she escaped from Ferncliff? 

How many days has Sam worn that gauzy thing?  Wasn't her tattoo with Shiloh in the evening?  She's still wearing the same thing the next day.  She doesn't look after her kids, has she stopped showering, too?

If Jason had to be there, he could have at least shown up in a red tshirt.  That would have been funny.

• Love 2
On 5/12/2019 at 6:59 PM, Blackie said:

I would have laughed if they were NP rink and Julie Berman skated by.  I am only saying that because she was in some Ice Princess movie that filmed in Northern Ontario. Laura would have been "heh there is my daughter ....what?"

“And she’s in a movie about what, now?”

The memorial was nice, and I hate that kind of crap. But it got me wondering, what are they going to do with Kim? She’s had no purpose on this show outside of being Oscar’s mother. Even her relationship with Julian was only about him supporting her through her Oscar-related crises. And what about poor Teri? She has no other patients.

The memorial was nice, and I hate that kind of crap. But it got me wondering, what are they going to do with Kim? She’s had no purpose on this show outside of being Oscar’s mother. Even her relationship with Julian was only about him supporting her through her Oscar-related crises. And what about poor Teri? She has no other patients.

They are both doctors on a show called General Hospital.  They just killed off one doctor and a medical student.  One doctor is on suspension, two other doctors are in prison and that poor vile thug Sonny is worried about his grown-up kids and father.  Basically, there is one full-time doctor - an infectious disease doctor and one RN - pretty much the same number of staff for the cult. 

As far as Kim - as an obstetrician she can monitor pregnant Carly and count how many times Morgan is mentioned.  She could play PC's favorite game - blaming Julian for the upcoming baby shenanigans.  Perhaps Cam gets someone pregnant, Drew FINALLY grows curios about his past and maybe Kim's background is a lie and Drew is not Oscar's dad, or she could transfer to Mercy or hook up with Alexis' new shrink.  The future doesn't look too bright for Teri.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Can Steve Burton read?  I mean that reading of Oscar's letter was something else.  

The disgust every time Billy shares a scene with him.......

Edited by Hater
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Billy Miller must be dying there. Today he had to do the fake Q family thing with Jason & Monica. He just doesn't look happy. I'm still trying to figure out who he is going to be paired with. Kim is with Julian & Sam is with Jason. Where does that leave Drew? I'm sure EM is glad the Oscar storyline over with. I got the impression that she wasn't friendly with the actor playing Oscar off set. All her social media is of her and the actor who plays Cameron and all of the actors of GH. Even her pictures from the Emmy's are of her and Cameron. I guess when you are 16 you click with who you click with. Just like real high school.

(edited)

I liked Olivia’s dress. See! I can be positive.

Thanks! I have that dress too!

and I can't say enough how ridiculous it was that Jason showed up in a dark grey t-shirt-- because Oscar requested no black. Put on a god damn button-down, loser.

Edited by sacrebleu
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Billy Miller must be dying there. Today he had to do the fake Q family thing with Jason & Monica.

The scene with Jason reading Oscar's letter to Monica and Drew was really awkward, and I felt sorry for the Drew character. Oscar's last written words are directed to Jason, not his own father. The letter was ridiculous (despite Oscar's good intentions) because Jason doesn't have any kind of general practical skills that would make someone think "he could build a tree house." In theory Drew could have such skills because there's so much training involved in preparing people for missions in the military.  The letter asking for a treehouse for the three kids also rings false because there haven't been any scenes of Oscar acting like a big brother/cousin to Danny and Scout and Olivia's son. I don't like feeling as if we're being beaten over the head with "This proves how much Oscar was invested in his family even though you never got to see it!" I also wondered, did Oscar and Jake even know they were cousins? Jake was never mentioned, did Oscar supposedly bond with him off-screen as well?

Jason holding Monica's hand and telling her that Oscar was "family" rings false as well because he doesn't consider himself to really be a Q and he barely knew the kid.

I really liked Cam's speech, and Kim's heartfelt thank yous to Monica and Drew in "Oscar's Meadow." Very touching. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Oscar's last written words are directed to Jason, not his own father

Just another example of how Jason has to be shoehorned into everything.  And I hate the way it's written that the onus is on Drew to be the bigger person and agree to all this brotherly b.s.  Jason just stands there stonefaced and nods like the robot he is, but Drew is the one who is supposed to actually extend an olive branch.  Screw that.

Random weirdness: LC wearing those sunglasses made me think she had something done to her eyes that they didn't want to show during that scene.  

• Love 9
(edited)

Billy Miller must be dying there. Today he had to do the fake Q family thing with Jason & Monica. He just doesn't look happy. I'm still trying to figure out who he is going to be paired with.

Is Billy staying?  He does seem to have come down with a case of the sadz that is not all attributable to losing his fake kid.  So, are Scout and Sam worth sacrificing to get his long-term memories back?  If BM stays, his character can be made 'whole' by providing him with a background.  He could be paired with Kim, DA, nuNina (it does feel good to type the 'nu' but still not the 'nina'), Sam, but it would be AWESOME for him to hook up with Liz. 

Now that Oscar is dead, and Sam and Scout are not of this atmosphere, the only person that BM is permitted to interact with is Franco.  Poor character!  But if BM wants to take a hike and be happier - then I hope that he takes a hike.  I don't need to read yet another Closed Caption interpretation of whatever it is that he is mumbling.  It's a good thing that Drew is not a doctor, because he would have been killed off or in prison by now.  But he is stuck in Jason and Sam and Franco's orbit which would make any normal character wear that mask that BM adorns from 2-3 PM on weekday afternoons.

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny
  • Love 2
(edited)

Billy has been grumpy the moment he came to GH.  He’s wanted more than a soap career for a decade now and it never worked out. But Drew being mopey is appropriate.  

His disgust for Burton does go beyond the screen though. Obviously. 

I hope he does finally leave or is let go. Drew stuck on this garbage is torture for this fan. This shows sucks so yes Drew can leave town permanently.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

But it got me wondering, what are they going to do with Kim?

She's Carly's ob/gyn.

5 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

Put on a god damn button-down, loser.

Collared shirts are for squares, man!

5 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

The letter asking for a treehouse for the three kids also rings false because there haven't been any scenes of Oscar acting like a big brother/cousin to Danny and Scout and Olivia's son.

I don't think Oscar needs to have spent tons of time with them to want them to have a communal play space. I thought it was a sweet thing to ask for, even if asking Drew and Jason to make it together was completely dumb.

Edited by dubbel zout
spelling
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Sam is a hobo, so can't expect her to go dig into her wardrobe. 

I remember when Kelly came on the show, she had such fabulous hair. A blow out would go a long way. Those curls are limp.

Shocked that Sam and Drew were allowed to interact and beyond shocked they were allowed to touch.

I used to take pics of KeMo to my hair stylist. Used to. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, ByaNose said:

He just doesn't look happy.

He looked confused to me, much like I did. Why was there no attempt to slather on some sort of make-up on Howarth, who looked like he had two hours of sleep? How hard did the cast have to keep from cracking up throwing the seed? Why was Burton staring away when Kim was talking to Monica? And I get what they were going for with Sam leaning her head on Alexis' shoulder but that just looked uncomfortable and not a natural pose. Why the Monica sunglasses? Should she start a course, how to be a Quartermaine in a month?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Why was Kevin so mean to Julian? It's stupid not to let him in on it when he's so worried about his sister.  No kudos to Ava either.

Felicia:  Don't you think that Finn will know the difference?(looks at the Scorpio men) I suppose have a point.

Wow, that school meeting was handled badly. Incompetent principal. Poor Willow lost her job

Today, in Fake!Toronto snarking:

• It's not the snow falling that's the problem, it's the accumulation. Any snow that keeps you penned up in a hotel room for while it's falling is going to keep you off the roads for at least the next 24 hours.
  • There was so little snow on the porch of that woman, I wouldn't have bothered wearing boots for that.
  • Did you know that Revenue Canada agents come to your house late at night about "a discrepancy"?  Neither did I.  Maybe that's why she didn't let you in, Laura.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Wow, that school meeting was handled badly. Incompetent principal. Poor Willow lost her job.

No doubt the principal was paid off by Nina and/or Valentin with Nikolas' money.

I'm also getting tired of Franco and Nina getting the majority of the point of view in this story and not the children's mothers. I'm tired of Nina getting the screentime and the decision-making in regards to Charlotte when Charlotte's actual mother is nowhere to be found at the meetings. Today, neither was Charlotte's actual father. Where does a woman that is not the parent or legal guardian of a child in the class get the authority to speak to the teacher about any child not to mention get that teacher fired?!

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 9

Of course Fraternity Row was Curtis's story! (That was an inside joke from OLTL, where a plot for a while was Bo being in charge of the soap; Snoop Dogg was also an in-show fan of FR, as well as a RL fan of OLTL.)

"Is my presence really that intolerable?" When you screech like that, Ava, it is. Kevin is doing you a favor, maybe treat him a little nicer, hmm? And stop eye-fucking him.

Elizabeth's lipstick was on point.

5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Wow, that school meeting was handled badly. Incompetent principal. Poor Willow lost her job

If those parents were so offended by the gays, why isn't their kid at some private school more in line with their beliefs? Also, if one book is so offensive, you're in trouble. So dumb.

How does Finn know Anna even wants a ring? Just propose, you doofus. Gah.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

and I can't say enough how ridiculous it was that Jason showed up in a dark grey t-shirt-- because Oscar requested no black. Put on a god damn button-down, loser.

It wasn't just that it was a t-shirt, but that it looked all faded and stretched out, like he'd just pulled it out of the laundry hamper and put it on.  There is middle ground between a junky tshirt and a three piece suit.  I also thought Sam in the same clothes she wore to the Shiloh sexing and Franco were underdressed.  

29 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Why was Kevin so mean to Julian? It's stupid not to let him in on it when he's so worried about his sister. 

I guess they wanted an honest reaction from Julian (which they got) which would make Ryan believe it all the more.  

29 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Wow, that school meeting was handled badly.

I know budgets are tight, but why were there only like 3 other parents there other than Friz and Nina?  Were they the only ones who were upset about the book? Seemed weird.  

31 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

It's not the snow falling that's the problem, it's the accumulation. Any snow that keeps you penned up in a hotel room for while it's falling is going to keep you off the roads for at least the next 24 hours.

This.  We never get the snowplows down our streets until hours after the storm has ended.  But then again, that usually happens in January not mid May.  

32 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

There was so little snow on the porch of that woman, I wouldn't have bothered wearing boots for that.

And where was that house?  It looked like it was in the middle of a forest somewhere.  You know, all those thick forests we have here in Toronto.

32 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Did you know that Revenue Canada agents come to your house late at night about "a discrepancy"?  Neither did I.  Maybe that's why she didn't let you in, Laura.

This.  I don't open my door to strange people with clipboards during the day, I'm certainly not opening for them at night, after a blizzard!  

27 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

I'm tired of Nina getting the screentime and the decision-making in regards to Charlotte when Charlotte's actual mother is nowhere to be found at the meetings.

Oh my gosh, I have been so indoctrinated by the show, that I totally forgot for a minute that Lulu is Charlotte's mother and should have been there.  Lulu hasn't been to any parent-teacher meeting since the very first one.  All so that Nina can browbeat Willow for stupidity reasons.  

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Now, now, I'm pretty sure Jason's t shirt was charcoal gray!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

I'm tired of Nina getting the screentime and the decision-making in regards to Charlotte when Charlotte's actual mother is nowhere to be found at the meetings. Today, neither was Charlotte's actual father.

I don't get why Nina and Valentin were there in the first place, but the meeting wasn't specifically about Charlotte. She wasn't mentioned or even alluded to. 

• Love 3

It wasn't just that it was a t-shirt, but that it looked all faded and stretched out, like he'd just pulled it out of the laundry hamper and put it on.  There is middle ground between a junky tshirt and a three piece suit.  I also thought Sam in the same clothes she wore to the Shiloh sexing and Franco were underdressed.  

I couldn't agree more about the faded t-shirt. While they could have made more of an effort, it did seem like the event was spontaneous. Just wondering if it gave people a chance to prepare to attend. HOWEVER, the invite did specifically mention no black clothes...

• Love 2
(edited)

Can someone explain to me why Lulu who is Charlotte's mother has zero say in this bullying garbage? This just makes Lulu look like a neglectful parent.  No teacher thinks highly of a parent who doesn't show up to discuss issues like this.

Trash.

This show really needs a complete overhaul.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, Baxter said:

I couldn't agree more about the faded t-shirt. While they could have made more of an effort, it did seem like the event was spontaneous. Just wondering if it gave people a chance to prepare to attend. HOWEVER, the invite did specifically mention no black clothes...

It did give people a chance to prepare. Josslyn was wearing a sweatshirt when she got the text, so she changed into a dress before going. Cam was in the midst of his community service, so he went home and changed his shirt (not sure about the pants).  It's a sad day when teenagers dress better to show up to a memorial than a dude pushing 50 who claims he valued Oscar as "family."

I will acknowledge that right after Oscar died, Monica was the first person Jason saw and embraced upon entering the living room at the Q mansion. But he has done the minimum being there as a son for for the mother he claims to love, when he knows she's lost so many loved ones and Oscar's death is yet another blow to her family. It's so sad that Monica is thrilled he shows up at all.

Jason in general shows more concern for Josslyn, when she has both her parents, her (blech) stepdad, brother Michael, Cam, Trina, and more to support her in mourning Oscar whereas Monica has ... Ned (yes his wife Olivia too, but she doesn't have the history in that family to grasp the hell Monica has been through). Monica is also trying to support Drew in mourning Oscar.

• Love 6

Jason doesn't even give a shit about Jake, so yes this stuff with Oscar was another plot point to get Burton emerged in a story he really doesn't belong in...to satisfy his high ass minimums that do absolutely nothing for ratings.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Hater said:

Can someone explain to me why Lulu who is Charlotte's mother has zero say in this bullying garbage? This just makes Lulu look like a neglectful parent.  No teacher thinks highly of a parent who doesn't show up to discuss issues like this.

Trash.

This show really needs a complete overhaul.

Her minimums are 4 times a month?

I'm not gonna say I care though. They should have written her off.

• Love 2