Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Brytni couldn't act worth a damn and Valerie was barely written for so losing her wasn't a loss. It's just jarring because Valerie was being pushed towards Kristina. Though it never made sense before this recast either.

• Love 1

Today must have been an expensive day.  All those actors, none of which were Mo, Burton or Monaco.  If they hadn't stuck us with several Carly & spawn scenes, it would have been perfect.  I do wonder why Liz showed up at the Q's, though.  To watch them play cards?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Today must have been an expensive day.  All those actors, none of which were Mo, Burton or Monaco.  If they hadn't stuck us with several Carly & spawn scenes, it would have been perfect.  I do wonder why Liz showed up at the Q's, though.  To watch them play cards?

She dropped off Cam and Joss.  Although I did feel it was weird she was sitting there.  

Edited by Hater
18 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Oscar: “Scout’s not going to remember who I am!”

Me: In 6 months, neither will anyone else. (Yawn)

I think you are being generous with those 6 months. If he wasn't dying, none of the other characters would realize that he was around.

• Love 1

I do wonder why Liz showed up at the Q's,

It just reminded me how of how much more entertaining this show featuring Liz/AJ and the Quartermaines (maybe JE might have stayed) would have been instead of having to endure this bloody Corinthos family reign. 

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, sunnyface said:

It just reminded me how of how much more entertaining this show featuring Liz/AJ and the Quartermaines (maybe JE might have stayed) instead of having to endure the bloody Corinthos family reign. 

and, she didn't have many lines either. It was kind of odd that she was there and just sitting around. Maybe, they had to meet her scene quota or something.

12 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

At last, the completely unnecessary Anna-thinks-Robin-isn't-hers story is over. At least it happened with Robert there. FH and TR are so great together. (And OF COURSE Anna wouldn't regret falling in love with Robert Fucking! Scorpio!)

<snip>

Is the test Carly's getting to see if the baby has a chromosomal disorder? I'm with Bobbie that it's pretty rude of Sonny not to be there. He can't spare an hour or two for his wife and unborn child?

Oh Thanks be to all the Good TV GODS!!!!!! It's my fervent hope that Anna doesn't open her mouth to Robin about this ridonkulousness. And Finn better have kept his trap shut, too! Who would regret falling in love with💕😍 ❤️❤️Robert!FUCKING!!!!!Scorpio!!!!?❤️😍💕

Until she births that spawn and it's a boy-spawn, he don't give a fuck.

11 hours ago, ByaNose said:

FH & TR are soap opera gold. They laugh, she cries & everything in between. They really should put him on contract. Get rid of some of the dead weight to pay him. Even his eyes twinkle. He loves playing Robert Scorpio. 

NO! They'd ruin him. Bad enough in his most recent episodes, they had him WORKING with Mooby. When that goes AGAINST every fiber of his being.

42 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh Thanks be to all the Good TV GODS!!!!!! It's my fervent hope that Anna doesn't open her mouth to Robin about this ridonkulousness. And Finn better have kept his trap shut, too! Who would regret falling in love with💕😍 ❤️❤️Robert!FUCKING!!!!!Scorpio!!!!?❤️😍💕

Until she births that spawn and it's a boy-spawn, he don't give a fuck.

NO! They'd ruin him. Bad enough in his most recent episodes, they had him WORKING with Mooby. When that goes AGAINST every fiber of his being.

Is Mooby Finn? I dont't think I've ever that. I'm guess it's because he doesn't have soap opera pecs? Too funny!

15 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Is the test Carly's getting to see if the baby has a chromosomal disorder? I'm with Bobbie that it's pretty rude of Sonny not to be there. He can't spare an hour or two for his wife and unborn child?

Yes and yes.  Carly's reasoning for why Sonny wasn't there made zero sense.  Like, OF COURSE it would be stressful to have to go through that, but that's friggin' life.  

I still cannot believe they're giving those baby collectors yet another spawn.  

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Is Mooby Finn? I dont't think I've ever that. I'm guess it's because he doesn't have soap opera pecs? Too funny!

No, he's the Vito/Michael Corleone Wannabe.

1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

No, Sonny. He has man boobs, hence Mooby lol!

Yep.

Was that supposed to be the kitchen in Sonny's house?   I wasn't paying attention and looked up to see that tiny closet with kitchen appliances in it.   If that's in Sonny's supposedly grand mobster house, he needs a new kitchen designer.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Sake614 said:

No, Sonny. He has man boobs, hence Mooby lol!

Wait! Are you allowed to make fun of Sonny? Isn't that like against the law? LOL!!! Yeah, MB does have moobs but acts like he's built like a brick house because he's a "boxer".

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Hater said:

She dropped off Cam and Joss.  Although I did feel it was weird she was sitting there.  

Joss asked where he was between the hospital and the Q mansion, so I don't think she arrived with Liz and Cam.  Liz asked Drew how he's holding up and then Monica and Elizabeth hugged, so it seemed like they all wanted her to stay. She and Kim are friends/hospital colleagues as well as the mothers of the two teenage boys, Elizabeth is Drew's friend, former lover and mother of his nephew/Monica's grandson Jake. I think Monica was grateful to Liz for bringing Cam so Oscar could spend time with his friend before he dies, but she also still cares about/feels affection for Elizabeth as her late daughter's best friend and as Jake's mom. 

I personally enjoy any scene of Elizabeth with her children and/or friends and colleagues, where Franco is not present and there is no mention of him. 

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

Could someone please tell me what happened in the very last block of the show?  Local channel broke in with a weather alert and I missed the last 5 minutes.   Thanks!

Peter cancelled his date with Maxie claiming he had a lot of work.

Anna and Finn met up on the hospital and Anna told Finn her reminiscing with Robert reminded her of how happy she is in the present. Robert still has the engagement ring.

Sonny and Carly takes about the baby possibly not being happy. Talked about how Joss lives in that present and they aroun should too -they should be hapot about the baby and let tomorrow take care of itself.

Nina runs into Michael at the hospital and pushed him on Sasha doped up on cough medicine. She told Michael she wished Nina was her real mother.

Drew and Jason talked about acting like brothers for Oscar. Drew thanked Jason for taking him for a ride. Jason thanked Drew for trusting him with Oscar.

Julian comforted Kim who thanked hon for being there.

Oscar had Cam record him (Oscar) saying goodbye to Joss.

• Love 1

OMG, Finn, just fucking propose.

Anna, it reminds "your dad and me." Ugh, get a grammar book, Show.

LOL at Jason's nonexpression when Oscar announced he'd added Quartermaine to his name. Jason doesn't give a rat's ass, kid.

Peter, who's fault is it that your relationship with Anna is "tenuous at best"? Yours and only yours.

How much more maudlin is the Oscar stuff going to get? Ugh, it's so terrible. Oscar sits there like he's Michael Corleone asking everyone for favors. 

Do we think Michael has exposed Carly and the baby to something possibly life-threatening? And if so, will it tock the baby or be a dumb fake out?

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Drew and Jason talked about acting like brothers for Oscar.

This is so nauseating. Oscar barely knows Jason seeing as he only got to know Drew, his father, a year or so ago. Or whatever the hell the timeline is on this show. And yet one of his dying wishes is for his father to have some brotherly bond with the man he, Oscar barely knows and Drew himself doesn't give any fucks about. And I'm sure the same goes for Jason towards Drew. 

Like what is the point of this stupidity? Far as I can tell, online Jason fans dislike or are indifferent to Drew and Billy Miller, especially once all was made right in the world with Sam back as his devoted, lifeless lapdog. Drew fans don't give a fuck about a relationship with Jason either and Miller fans either want him to move on or get a real damn story line. Who is this nonsense appealing to? And not even Miller's "I hate everyone" facial reactions is enough to make this stupidity make sense. 

This is one of the many, and I do mean many, reasons this show sucks so much ass. No one is allowed to hate or even at the least be indifferent to these fuckers. Why can't Drew continue living his life treating Jason, Carly and others as the non-entities they are. I guess he has to have some type of relationship with Sam since she is the mother of his child and well he did love her at one point. But Jason - who cares?

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 12
14 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Do we think Michael has exposed Carly and the baby to something possibly life-threatening? And if so, will it tock the baby or be a dumb fake out?

Maybe it will be Ebola and will kill Morgsn 2.0 and Carly.

I can't imagine ever wishing death on a legendar pregnant woman and her unborn child, but something about the Corinthi clan does this to me.

Watch this show figure out some way to blame AJ if Michael did give Carly something deadly.

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Drew and Jason talked about acting like brothers for Oscar

How about talking about acting like brothers for Monica, in anticipation of Mother's Day?

Drew should suggest that he and Jason and their four kids, plus Michael, get a family photo taken of the 7 of them NOW before Oscar is too ill to walk/speak, as a surprise gift for Monica for Mother's Day. I'm sure Oscar would agree with it; he may be dead by Mother's Day.

Jason claims he loves his mother, so he should be able to stand for 15-30 minutes with Drew, Michael and the kiddos for photos. 

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Drew should suggest that he and Jason and their four kids, plus Michael, get a family photo taken of the 7 of them NOW before Oscar is too ill to walk/speak, as a surprise gift for Monica for Mother's Day. I'm sure Oscar would agree with it; he may be dead by Mother's Day.

We can only hope.  This is already dragging on way too long.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

NY is currently experiencing a Measles epidemic.  What if Michael exposed Carly to the Measles?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

This is so nauseating. Oscar barely knows Jason seeing as he only got to know Drew, his father, a year or so ago. Or whatever the hell the timeline is on this show. And yet one of his dying wishes is for his father to have some brotherly bond with the man he, Oscar barely knows and Drew himself doesn't give any fucks about. And I'm sure the same goes for Jason towards Drew. 

Like what is the point of this stupidity? Far as I can tell, online Jason fans dislike or are indifferent to Drew and Billy Miller, especially once all was made right in the world with Sam back as his devoted, lifeless lapdog. Drew fans don't give a fuck about a relationship with Jason either and Miller fans either want him to move on or get a real damn story line. Who is this nonsense appealing to? And not even Miller's "I hate everyone" facial reactions is enough to make this stupidity make sense. 

This is one of the many, and I do mean many, reasons this show sucks so much ass. No one is allowed to hate or even at the least be indifferent to these fuckers. Why can't Drew continue living his life treating Jason, Carly and others as the non-entities they are. I guess he has to have some type of relationship with Sam since she is the mother of his child and well he did love her at one point. But Jason - who cares?

It's pure garbage.  I want Drew to have nothing to do with Jason, I'd rather him be dead than interact with that.

Just the thought of that near 50 year man standing in his extra small black t shirt and his hands in his pockets/on his sides in scenes with Drew is irritating.

Edited by Hater
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

This was all a ruse so that Sasha could be out of her mind with fever and admit Nina wasn’t her mother right when Mike walked into her hospital room. Cheesy writing all the way around. This is just sad, people.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, nilyank said:
1 hour ago, movingtargetgal said:

NY is currently experiencing a Measles epidemic.  What if Michael exposed Carly to the Measles?

I doubt the Corinthi are anti vaxers.

I know but this is a soap and anything is possible. :) Maybe they have some other disease that could harm Carly's baby.  This is the soap that gave us the Monkey Pox and Toxic Balls epidemics.

Edited by movingtargetgal
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Franco: I have an idea for the Nurses Ball.

Me: I have an idea for a replacement for GH, ABC.

What happens if Carson have twins?? I feel like this is a 75% possibility!  

• LOL 2
14 minutes ago, ulkis said:

What happens if Carson have twins?? I feel like this is a 75% possibility!  

Didn't they already do a sonogram on the most special-est baby evah?  Unless one was hiding behind the other.  But that would be awesome to have more than one Corinthos born!  Just think of all the "My babies!", "My kids!" we could get instead of just MySon, Mydaughter.  And if Sonny happened to get one blown up, there's a spare!  Oh, and they can hold their breaths about whether one or both will be bipolar.  Double the fun.

Edited by ciarra
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

LOL at Jason's nonexpression when Oscar announced he'd added Quartermaine to his name. Jason doesn't give a rat's ass, kid.

Aw, having not seen today, I bet that will make Monica happy.

And seriously, why hasn't Drew done the same?  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, YaddaYadda said:

Well that's the look BM has when he's looking at SBu/Jason.

That's Billy all the time.  Scout is just communicating to the audience how bad GH is and I don't disagree.

• Love 2
(edited)

OMGEE!!! When was the last time that Anna smiled like she did on yesterday’s show?

I loved EVERY.SINGLE.LINE of dialogue between Anna and Robert!

This exchange especially made me melt:

Robert: “I was never with Alex. I was only with you.”

Me:🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍💕💗❤️💗💕😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰

Why’d Finn have to show up and Harsh my Mellow? Especially with his sour puss Debbie Downer face. I’m hoping that was Easton acting as if Finn was nervous because the ring was “burning a hole in his pocket” and not that there’s more to this craptasticfucktoidlameass “story” that Anna isn’t Robin’s mama.

Anyone and everyone pales in comparison when you have 🥰💗💕💗🥰ROBERT!💗💗FUCKING!!💗💗SCORPIO!!!💗😘💕💗🥰 Standing right there!

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, paisley said:

Why waste money on a new Corinthii set? The less Corinthii the better.

Because TPTB think that Carson and Jasam are the be all end all of General Hospital.

In addition, Carly and Sonny are the matriarch and patriarch of GH these days under FV....so they are the Ma and Pa that gets the kitchen and family scenes, see Friz as well spending time in the kitchen since they're such a "family."

While Sam and Jason look 50 years old and run around in blacks tees and shitty clothing like they're in their 20s.

Edited by Hater
  • LOL 4

This is why most Drew fans can't wait for Eeyore to die. Drew has had to spend months dealing with that dull ass kid they insist is his. First he was suing him for emancipation. Then he changes his mind. Eeyore always asks Drew for shit that he shouldn't. One time he wanted him to date his mother. Now the be brothers with Jason shit. Then he has to save him from doing dumb shit with Joss and give him sex advice. So instead of making memories with his dad, they shove Jason's useless ass into this story by Eeyore wanting to go for a ride on the motorcycle. Drew knows how to ride a motorcycle. On top of that, he can even fly planes. Not once have they given them scenes to make folks feel something about him dying except glee.

• Love 7

I think we’re gearing up for a Maxie/ Peter/ Lulu triangle. Something else to not care about.

Why does Oscar want to take the Q last name when he didn’t even append the last name of Drew, his father? Is he suddenly that close with Monica? It’s not even the last name of Jason, his new BFF.

When Sasha got sick, I thought it was so she could have some rare disease that only a blood relative (not Nina!) could cure, and testing would reveal her non-parentage. Then Michael got sick, too, and I figured they had mono because the show is that juvenile. But then...

8 hours ago, Gam2 said:

This was all a ruse so that Sasha could be out of her mind with fever and admit Nina wasn’t her mother right when Mike walked into her hospital room. Cheesy writing all the way around. This is just sad, people.

Ding ding, I think we have a winner! Yes, it is sad.

• Love 1

Why does Oscar want to take the Q last name when he didn’t even append the last name of Drew, his father?

Another Quartermaine ripped from the screen and another Corinthos on the way - seems about standard operating procedure for this regime (and the past couple).  

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny
  • Love 6