Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

The PC thing had to happen because that's where the show is set, so I can deal with that. It's the whole custody thing that's so stupid. Stupidly unnecessary. Unnecessarily stupid.

I don't even get why they have shared custody in the first place if Valentin is always looking for ways to erase Lulu from Charlotte's life. I can equate it to what Carly/Sonny are always trying to do to Ava but Ava willingly slept with Sonny to create their child. Lulu never slept with Valentin, she never had a choice in having a child with him; hell, she never even met him until he held all of them captive and murdered her brother. It's been overlooked from day one that Valentin essentially violated Lulu and created her child without her consent.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

It's been overlooked from day one that Valentin essentially violated Lulu and created her child without her consent.

The story was actually that Helena intended to combine sperm from Stavros with Lulu's egg, but then Stavros was not viable and so instead she took Valentin's sperm when he was drugged/unconscious/whatever. Then the fertilized egg was implanted in Claudette. Valentin had not planned to be a father, but he found out what had happened and felt no child should be exposed to Helena, Of course he fell in love with baby Charlotte, blah blah blah.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

I don't even get why they have shared custody in the first place if Valentin is always looking for ways to erase Lulu from Charlotte's life. I can equate it to what Carly/Sonny are always trying to do to Ava but Ava willingly slept with Sonny to create their child. Lulu never slept with Valentin, she never had a choice in having a child with him; hell, she never even met him until he held all of them captive and murdered her brother. It's been overlooked from day one that Valentin essentially violated Lulu and created her child without her consent.

But it was Helena who stole the egg after Stavros died. Helena decided to use Valentin's stuff and then he found out about the embryo.

Stavros violated Lulu. And then Helena.

• Love 1

The only thing I like about Valentine is that he's a good father to Charlotte.  Not the bestest ever, but compared to say.... Sonny, he's a fucking saint.  He's compromised a lot to protect Charlotte and to make her happy, and I get why he decided that since Lulu was just gonna fuck off, he could get sole custody back.  I don't agree with him, but I understand the impulse (viscerally, considering my own childhood and much more recent history).

Valentine has actually treated Lulu much better than Sonny has his baby mamas.  That man acts like he was raped by those women and it's just no fair that he has all these kids!!!  /foot stomp  You would think that after Stone died he would not be having unprotected sex with so many random women.  Honestly, the only pregnancy he should feel put out by is the current one, and that's because his dumbass wife went off birth control without informing him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

The story was actually that Helena intended to combine sperm from Stavros with Lulu's egg, but then Stavros was not viable and so instead she took Valentin's sperm when he was drugged/unconscious/whatever. Then the fertilized egg was implanted in Claudette. Valentin had not planned to be a father, but he found out what had happened and felt no child should be exposed to Helena, Of course he fell in love with baby Charlotte, blah blah blah.

Even if I accepted that story, which I don't because all we have is Valentin's word and we know perfectly well how good Valentin's word is, none of that explains or justifies why he knowingly kept Charlotte from Lulu for eight years when he knew Lulu was the bio-mother. And he said he didn't pay attention to the Cassadine/Spencer feud but he had to know it existed if he did the barest amount of digging. 

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

The PC thing had to happen because that's where the show is set, so I can deal with that. It's the whole custody thing that's so stupid. Stupidly unnecessary. Unnecessarily stupid.

This is me.  There is nothing interesting about this back and forth about pointless Charlotte's custody, n-o-t-h-i-n-g. 

Same with the show periodically having Sonny and Ava snarl about Avery every few months, just give everyone joint custody and be done with it.

ETA...although all this talk about the back story of this mess reminded me that stupid, baby rabies-infested Lulu wanted to track down the embryo when she thought it was Stavros' child because it was the only chance of her carrying a biological child.  Ugh.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3
On 4/13/2019 at 1:10 PM, Francie said:

I don’t think most RNA fans are hostile to the idea of Anna or Robert having another child in and of itself. It’s that the characters’ lives have been so filled in that no explanation would be consistent with their history.  

Ethan did. Before TG got involved, Ethan's conception and birth would've fit in the timeline with Holly's presumed death and 2 year coma. Robert thought she was dead and her family let him believe it. Given her family's history, the idea that they would sell the baby without even telling her it existed isn't even a little bit of a reach. 

Guza caring enough about character/GH history to use that setup to introduce a new character was notable enough that I would've been super ticked off at the change in paternity even if I hadn't loved L&L and Holly/Robert

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4

Jason to Carly: "Nothing is more important to me than you and Joss." 

Hear that, Sam?  Sure, you could suppose he only meant it, re Oscar's upcoming death, but, let's be real: Carly is always first above Sam, his kids, and any other family.  It's gross and pathological, but the show seems to love this canon. 

Speaking of Sam, I love that her grand scheme was to search the DoD house.  Such an ace P.I. 

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

ETA...although all this talk about the back story of this mess reminded me that stupid, baby rabies-infested Lulu wanted to track down the embryo when she thought it was Stavros' child because it was the only chance of her carrying a biological child.  Ugh.

Ugh, please don't remind us of the Lulu that wanted to carry and bring to term the child of her mother's rapist, which would have also been her half-brother's sibling in addition to a niece/nephew, and never stopped to think how that would affect Laura OR DANTE.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, TheMediaHo said:

It was confirmed (though that sometimes means nothing to TIIC) that Anna was a virgin when she slept with Robert. That would mean that she had not given birth to Peter, Alex did. Or does logic count for nothing in The Chuckles?

Which begs the question, did they also change Anna’s memories about her virginity status? And what about Robert’s memories? Did they wave the Men In Black memory stick in his direction, too? As you say, logic...who needs it.

11 hours ago, Linny said:

I'd be a lot more tolerant of Brad joining the DoD defense team if we had been given more than one measly scene supporting it. 

I expect they only thought of it the day before.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Which begs the question, did they also change Anna’s memories about her virginity status? And what about Robert’s memories? Did they wave the Men In Black memory stick in his direction, too? As you say, logic...who needs it.

I expect they only thought of it the day before.

and, I don't even recall him talking to Shiloh before. I know he's talked to others about it but had he worked with the actor playing Shiloh before? Also, Shiloh has great scruff. He does creepy so well. I'm almost about to join DOD.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

while Lucas (who?) will probably get five lines.

Lucas:  Brad, how could you do this?

Brad:  Your father knew

Lucas:  Julian, we're done, you're out of my life

You overshot that by 3 lines. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Did he hate Jason that much before or is this a new thing?

When Britt came back to lure out Obrecht, she and Brad had a conversation about Wylie.  He was feeling guilty and she told him that the baby was better off with Brucas than with the Corinthi, since they are always in danger.  The Jason hate could be coming from that.  

11 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Lulu never slept with Valentin, she never had a choice in having a child with him; hell, she never even met him until he held all of them captive and murdered her brother.

And vice versa. Valentin had no choice in having a child with Lulu. Which is one reason this story is so galatically stupid. These two people who can barely get along have to share a child that was created without either of their consent in every way.

I do believe both Valentin and Lulu were violated to get the necessary genetic material necessary for Charlotte to be created. It fits Helena to a T. Ugh, everything surrounding this is so distasteful. I remember we were all finding it gross as it was happening, too. Just because it involved Helena didn't make it any less so, but that's how the show decided to write it. And then Lulu and her dumb embryo? Probably her worst story ever. Worse than when the three stooges came a-courtin'.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Because the writers don't know what to do with him. He is fighting with a 13 year old boy,

Someone remind me, was there any evidence that Spencer tampered with the ballot box?  Otherwise it's just Valentin's word against him.  

• Love 1
6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

And what about Robert’s memories? Did they wave the Men In Black memory stick in his direction, too?

Robert's memory is that he slept with Anna,  The questionw now is, what is Anna or was it "Anna".  It was their first mission, they had supposedly just met, he'd have no idea that Anna wasn't Anna if it was Alex.  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Robert's memory is that he slept with Anna,  The questionw now is, what is Anna or was it "Anna".  It was their first mission, they had supposedly just met, he'd have no idea that Anna wasn't Anna if it was Alex.  

Should I take my response to the history thread? If that's the more appropriate place, Mods, please move it.

I will admit, my memory is fuzzy with respect to Alex. Like, I don't think Anna and Alex grew up together or knew about each other until Finola also started playing Anna on All My Children, when she was already playing Alex? Were they separated at birth? Or did they each have different nannies? Oh yes, I remember Anna lying to Holly about them having the same nanny, but never was there a mention of the nanny watching Anna and her TWIN. Or any other time.

As for Anna's scarred face. If she thinks that's a memory too, all she needs to do is go to a fucking trustworthy plastic surgeon to find out if her face was ever burned. Though she had gotten her scars removed, it wasn't immediately, and she wore the fake one as penance or whatever.

To use @dubbel zout's words, this story is so "galactically STOOPID." Having the same DNA doesn't mean also having the same fucking personality.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

and, I don't even recall him talking to Shiloh before. I know he's talked to others about it but had he worked with the actor playing Shiloh before? 

Sort of. There was a very brief scene at Kelly's. Sam came in with Danny, said hi to Brad and the baby, who promptly spit up on Sam.  Shiloh came in, Sam introduced Brad to Shiloh, then left Danny with Shiloh and Brad so she could go clean up her arm. Then Jason came in. The Brad and Shiloh actors really did not interact. Brad clearly feared Jason (because he's worried about what Jason will do to him if the baby switch secret is exposed) and figures Shiloh must be a decent guy because SIL Sam is friendly with him (that's what he told Willow).

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Sort of. There was a very brief scene at Kelly's. Sam came in with Danny, said hi to Brad and the baby, who promptly spit up on Sam.  Shiloh came in, Sam introduced Brad to Shiloh, then left Danny with Shiloh and Brad so she could go clean up her arm. Then Jason came in. The Brad and Shiloh actors really did not interact. Brad clearly feared Jason (because he's worried about what Jason will do to him if the baby switch secret is exposed) and figures Shiloh must be a decent guy because SIL Sam is friendly with him (that's what he told Willow).

I forgot that scene. That started the whole "I don't want Danny near Shiloh" thing. Yeah, they these have been two very brief scenes between Brad & Shiloh. Actually, Brad is the only guy I've seen inserted in to the who DOD storyline. I guess it's mostly done because of Wiley (not really Willow's baby). I wonder if Shiloh is going to be killed off or is FV gonna try a way to redeem and keep the actor on. He is a find.

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Actually, Brad is the only guy I've seen inserted in to the who DOD storyline. I wonder if Shiloh is going to be killed off or is FV gonna try a way to redeem and keep the actor on. He is a find.

I still don't understand the two points that were made when this DOD story first kicked off:

Drew knows Shank from his "military" days..... that seems to have gone nowhere .... in fact BM seems to have disappeared from the show aside from a weekly scene with Oscar or Fiz.

Scam conned Shank's dad out of his money.... both Scam and Shank know this..... And then.... nothing....

I cant decide if the writing is just overall bad because the current Co-HWs are terrible, things are all over the place because they tape things wildly out of order now, or because FV is dictating story changes that no one can keep up with or follow.  probably a mix of all 3.

one bonus.... if FV follows his PLP/Frodd Roadmap of how to redeem a villain character..... Scam and Shank should be making googly eyes at each other shortly... and a full on couple by July!

11 minutes ago, makelemons said:

Drew knows Shank from his "military" days..... that seems to have gone nowhere

It seemed to me that something hinky went down when they were both deployed, but once Shiloh found out Drew doesn't remember and isn't interested in remembering, that plot point was dropped. Fine with me; it was dumb to begin with. Of course, if they decide to keep the character around, I won't be surprised if this comes up again. And I'm sure Sam's connection will also come again if/when the plot demands it. 

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:
14 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Lulu never slept with Valentin, she never had a choice in having a child with him; hell, she never even met him until he held all of them captive and murdered her brother.

And vice versa. Valentin had no choice in having a child with Lulu.

I think he did? From what I remember Helena had the egg fertilized. Valentin decided to have it implanted and paid Claudette to serve as the surrogate.

I still think Griffin as Charlotte's dad was the least terrible option.

• Love 1

Valentin's sperm was taken from him without his consent, and I don't think he had a choice that it was mixed with Lulu's egg. Using Claudette as a surrogate was his choice, yes. But the circumstances of the embryo in the first place weren't.

• Love 1

2 things I learned yesterday. Oscar is still alive and Cameron gets beat up a lot. That alone should be enough for me to stop watching this train wreck. Billy Miller must be dying over there. He & Kim are soooooooo boring. I say hook him up with EH. At least, they could have hate sex. When is the last time Drew has been shirtless and had sex? Such a waste.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
53 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Valentin's sperm was taken from him without his consent, and I don't think he had a choice that it was mixed with Lulu's egg. Using Claudette as a surrogate was his choice, yes. But the circumstances of the embryo in the first place weren't.

The circumstances of the embryo may not have been Valentin's choice but every decision he made after discovering the existence of the embryo has been a choice. Everything he's done to keep Lulu away from her child has been a knowing choice and it makes it difficult if not impossible to feel anything but contempt for him. 

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

2 things I learned yesterday. Oscar is still alive and Cameron gets beat up a lot. 

I thought Cam threw the first punch to shut up the kids who were trash talking Aiden?  Also, I am a little confused by what Carly told Jason about Oscar having another seizure. She indicated that Josslyn was a few floors up with Kim, Drew and Oscar. Was he settled at the Q mansion, then had another seizure while Josslyn was present and came right back to the hospital? I thought at this point, he would be enduring seizures at the Q mansion and people would be on hand to keep him comfortable until he dies. 

Lucky needs to come back to Port Charles ASAP, to be a dad to Cam and Aiden/push back against Franco, to help Laura with Charlotte/push back against Valentin as well as shut down Spencer's behavior, and be a PCPD partner to Chase.  I was shocked when Dante mentioned Laura's son was a cop; I was thinking yay someone aside from Elizabeth is allowed to acknowledge Lucky's existence!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I thought Cam threw the first punch to shut up the kids who were trash talking Aiden?  Also, I am a little confused by what Carly told Jason about Oscar having another seizure. She indicated that Josslyn was a few floors up with Kim, Drew and Oscar. Was he settled at the Q mansion, then had another seizure while Josslyn was present and came right back to the hospital? I thought at this point, he would be enduring seizures at the Q mansion and people would be on hand to keep him comfortable until he dies. 

Lucky needs to come back to Port Charles ASAP, to be a dad to Cam and Aiden/push back against Franco, to help Laura with Charlotte/push back against Valentin as well as shut down Spencer's behavior, and be a PCPD partner to Chase.  I was shocked when Dante mentioned Laura's son was a cop; I was thinking yay someone aside from Elizabeth is allowed to acknowledge Lucky's existence!

They should recast Lucky, period.  But I want to see him deal with the fallout of abandoning his mother, sibling, and children.

1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Carly told Jason about Oscar having another seizure. She indicated that Josslyn was a few floors up with Kim, Drew and Oscar. Was he settled at the Q mansion,

From what Carly said, the whole Joss/Oscar/bridge/seizure/end of life discussion happened "last night". So Oscar probably hasn't been discharged from the hospital to the Q mansion yet.

Blooper of the day today:

Chase shows up at Anna's to congratulate Finn on getting engaged (which they haven't yet) and says:  "Congrats to Doctor and Mrs Hamilton". Uh show, his name is Hamilton Finn, not Finn Hamilton, so that should be Doctor and Mrs Finn.  

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Blooper of the day today:

Chase shows up at Anna's to congratulate Finn on getting engaged (which they haven't yet) and says:  "Congrats to Doctor and Mrs Hamilton". Uh show, his name is Hamilton Finn, not Finn Hamilton, so that should be Doctor and Mrs Finn.  

This bothered the hell out of me. If the writers wanted him to be called Finn, why did they name him Hamilton Finn and not Finn Hamilton? The same goes for Chase. Why is he Harrison Chase and not Chase Harrison? This bothers me every time they are on screen. Well, that and the fact that Michael Easton has played 87 characters on this show. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

And what about Robert’s memories? Did they wave the Men In Black memory stick in his direction, too?

8 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

What I meant was, wouldn’t he know she was a virgin and can recognize that their memories don’t line up? Or was Alex pretending to be a virgin? But how would she know? She and Anna didn’t even like each other, right? (I wasn’t watching then.)

Bigger question is, why am I asking? Who cares? This has become so convoluted and beyond ridiculous that the writers need to wave a memory stick at themselves and forget this whole nonsense ever started.

Edited by 30 Helens
Clarity
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Peppermint Patty said:

This bothered the hell out of me. If the writers wanted him to be called Finn, why did they name him Hamilton Finn and not Finn Hamilton? The same goes for Chase. Why is he Harrison Chase and not Chase Harrison? This bothers me every time they are on screen. Well, that and the fact that Michael Easton has played 87 characters on this show. 

I bet the writers forgot that Finn and Chase are their last names and not their first.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I have so much second hand embarassment when I sit down and watch the whole show through:

Sonny: Jason and I are running a business. We don't have time to listen . . .to self . . . help. . . gu . . .RUS.

Well sure by the time he's done with his sentences there's no time for anything else except work and knocking up his wife who is a grandmother.

Franco and Nina talking about the childrenz and Franco talking about how cruel children are. Are we supposed to be thinking that Franco is thinking back to his childhood and the children making fun of him for sketching murder scenes or something?

Even cute Chase had a couple of lines that were way too damn cheesy. And no, no advising Finn to marry Anna, it's way too soon.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Was the Shiloh actor always in the opening credits?

I cracked up at how shocked! Sam was when Shiloh said he thought Jason had broken into DoD HQ and kidnapped Kristina. Yes, that's unbelievable! And now she has to fake con Jason to find out where Kristina is held? Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive, huh, Sam?

Watching Sonny and Margaux "sparring" is excruciating. It's the same old b.s. we hear every time they cross paths.

LOL at Michael telling Willow about all the kidnappings when he was a kid.

• LOL 1

So Shiloh uses Valyrian Root in his potions? Does he buy it at Kings Landing Pharmacy?

Lines of the day:

Nina: “I’m so stupid!”

Willow: “I’ve been passive for far too long.”

Oh look, Lucas got let out of the attic today! Lucky for him, they needed someone to fulfill the role of Gay Yoda. Because, why else would he be there? 

Nah, line of the ep was Lucas about Jake.  "he's a few years from puberty, so good luck with him anyway."  

Even Liz knows that that is gonna be a hot mess.  Between trauma, genetics and their weird family that kid is SCREWED.

11 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I cracked up at how shocked! Sam was when Shiloh said he thought Jason had broken into DoD HQ and kidnapped Kristina.

That was her pretend shock since she already knows.  She had to make it look good.  And as smart as Shiloh is supposed to be that he's able to brainwash everyone into doing his bidding, he's stupid enough not to realize that Sam is playing him.  It's like Helena being terrified of Valentin all over again.  

I NO beleive as my Italian mother in law would say!

2 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

That was her pretend shock since she already knows.  She had to make it look good.  And as smart as Shiloh is supposed to be that he's able to brainwash everyone into doing his bidding, he's stupid enough not to realize that Sam is playing him.  It's like Helena being terrified of Valentin all over again.   

I NO beleive as my Italian mother in law would say!

Shiloh knows Sam is a con artist - that is why he came to town! - and he knows Kristina is Sam's sister. D'oh. How I wish Shiloh was playing all of them.

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Shiloh knows Sam is a con artist - that is why he came to town! - and he knows Kristina is Sam's sister. D'oh. How I wish Shiloh was playing all of them.

Seriously.  Because this notion that we're supposed to believe Sam is such a great con ("watch how it's done" please) that she can scam even a charlatan like Shiloh is such an insult to the audience's intelligence.  Sam couldn't con water out of a faucet.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Lucky for him, they needed someone to fulfill the role of Gay Yoda. 

2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Sam couldn't con water out of a faucet.

The writing on this board is so much better than the writing for the show.  I appreciate such accurate, hilarious comments!!

• Love 3

Things I'm tired of hearing about: Joss' feelings and pain (stop making the dying kid feel like it's his responsibility to console you through HIS death), how fucking awesome Sam is (not even a little bit), Jason's fortune cookie-esque notions on grief (the day Jason finds an emotion is the day I need to be resuscitated), and Anna's woes over maybe not being Robin's mom (fuck you, show, for even considering it). I'm so ready for this stuff to be wrapped up and in the rear-view window, I can't even tell you.

I do want to give credit to Neil for having the line of the day: "Have you ever seen glass shatter, Sonny?" Oh, Neil, you really are new here, aren't you? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Linny said:

I do want to give credit to Neil for having the line of the day: "Have you ever seen glass shatter, Sonny?" Oh, Neil, you really are new here, aren't you? 

I noticed that, too...it wasn't supposed to be funny, but it was the highlight of the day

• Love 2

I don't know what's worse, that Sam seems to be completely ignorant that Oscar is living out his final days, or she would be told about it and just continue on with her Shiloh business as though nothing's happened since the writers refuse to write her in any scenes with Drew.

But I really just want this storyline to wrap up. I just can't with the Joss/Oscar pairing and call me a jerk, but them writing a song together is so cheesy, it borders on annoying.

Anna can fall down a pit now. Stop with weepy!Anna already, writers. So over it!

Dear Dr. Neil, you should see barware shatter. You should ask Sonny to demonstrate. He's good at it.

Does Oscar even know Ned and Olivia, but for those few times he was at some gathering at the Q house?  Oh, they knew him offscreen.  <rme>

Oscar and Ned did share scenes during Christmas or maybe Thanksgiving. They even sang together. I don't think they had anything beyond that.

This is my gripe with this sort of storyline. He is going to die and we've had no bonding moments with him and Michael or him and Ned. If you're going to ask him to plan your funeral, then I'd think that sharing more scenes together would be important. He named Jason the executor of his estate, but they haven't shared any scenes since. Sam and Oscar, nothing since that birthday celebration. 

If you want to kill off a character and have viewers feel the impact, maybe you have him share scenes with other people that aren't his girlfriend.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

But I really just want this storyline to wrap up. I just can't with the Joss/Oscar pairing and call me a jerk, but them writing a song together is so cheesy, it borders on annoying.

Didn't Dr. Terry tell Drew/Kim that Oscar's last seizure severely impacted his motor skills and cognitive function? Yet he can walk, talk, carry on important conversations, and write a song with his cousin's sister slash girlfriend?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Yet he can walk, talk, carry on important conversations, and write a song with his cousin's sister slash girlfriend?

I spent a few minutes trying to figure out which character was dating his own sister.  I finally figured you mean that Joss is Michael's sister and Michael is Oscar's cousin.  But the fact that I even thought it was possible that a character could be dating his sister tells you how messed up the family trees are on this show.

8 minutes ago, Mrs. Stanwyck said:

I spent a few minutes trying to figure out which character was dating his own sister.  I finally figured you mean that Joss is Michael's sister and Michael is Oscar's cousin.  But the fact that I even thought it was possible that a character could be dating his sister tells you how messed up the family trees are on this show.

Ha! Well, Michael did date/impregnate his aunt and Elizabeth is married to her brother's brother, so....

• LOL 1
  • Love 1