Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Speaking as a Drew fan, I say hell no to him being paired with Liz again. If he can't be with Sam due to him supposedly only liking her due to his Jason memories ( which is bullshit cause he started liking her before any memories came back) I sure in the hell don't want to watch him still be forced in a relationship with another one of Jason's women. Give him his damn memories back and give him a woman that isn't tainted by Sonny nor Jason.

• Love 7

I liked the Jordan and Liz exchange because they both made valid points, imo. Jordan's plan was one of tunnel vision. It hurt Liz and her sons, it was dangerous, and she probably could've let her in on it but it worked. At the same time Franco is Franco and there are always going to be the issues Liz mentioned and she needs to face the consequences of her own choices which Jordan called her out on. I thought both ladies were good in that scene. As far as Friz goes as a couple, I hope this is the beginning of the end. 

Ava inching towards realizing and accepting what happened with the culmination being her horror over Kiki was well done. Another scene where I loved seeing two talented, established actresses nail it and play so well off each other. I'm happy Laura was the one in that scene coaxing Ava through it. 

I'm way past annoyed that Robert Scorpio is back and in order to enjoy him I have to endure Sonny. Go to hell, show.

Jason saving Carly, yawn. I hit FF through all of that. I will be pleasantly surprised if the preview pans out the way it looks and Jason tells Carly to cut Ava some slack because without her she would've frozen to death. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

The good in today's show was Ava and Laura on the bridge. Two good actresses giving to each other in their scene even if it didn't pass the Bechdel test.

Liz telling Franco that he's broken their relationship because she can never trust him again. (I expect this will be walked back but the scene was perfect today.) And how much his actions hurt her boys and if only he had told her what the plan was, she could have protected them by sending them away while it was going on.

The bad:  Jason saving Carly again. Yes, we know that your love for each other is greater than any love you have for anyone else.  And Dante being held hostage to get to Sonny because Sonny is just the greatest and most important person evah.

I thought it was appalling and hypocritical. My religion teaches forgiveness and redemption, as does many others, and I believe that even outside religion.  Even Jordan said "reformed" and yes, maybe he should have to pay for what he did for the rest of his life but Liz shouldn't. Like any soap opera character, Jordan shouldn't be throwing stones.

You can complain about Franco being a man-baby and having stupid ideas to help Aiden not be bullied and that's justified.  But he's not a serial killer any more.

Jordan used him and she wouldn't let him tell Liz so that she could protect herself and her children. She caused them a lot of pain that needn't have happened and using Franco's background to justify it instead of apologizing to Liz is callous and arrogant.

If I could "heart" this over and over I would.

A show that insists on shoving Sonny and Jason in my face all the time and makes excuses for (actually don't even address) the pain they've caused for countless people not on the show because they're family of random day players who've been killed by our "heroes" forces me to overlook rational thinking when it comes to characters I happen to like. 

When it comes down to it, for the most part, the writers really suck and don't bother to think anything thru. JMHO

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, blondiek237 said:

I hope he does 

I thought that, too !  But, then I realized we would be stuck watching Sonny deal with the fallout  -  YUCK !!!!  

MW and GF sold me today !!  I really felt Ava's pain (as much as I could, not having experienced the situation, thank God).  

• Love 9

It bought Maura West & Genie Francis were AMAZING today. Ava (finally) coming to the realization that she had been sleeping with the enemy all this time and he murdered Kiki. Then you have Laura calmly walking Ava through a timeline and what has already happened. The final moment when Ava realized that he was indeed Ryan and that he was Kiki’s murderer was simply great acting in daytime and prime time and evertime in between. That said, I kept wanting Laura to FaceTime Kevin at GH and slap some sense into Carly. LOL!!!! “It was Ryan who killed Kiki you dumb twit!!!!!” That’s why I’m not a head writer on a soap. 

• Love 11
47 minutes ago, dr. gailey said:

Speaking as a Drew fan, I say hell no to him being paired with Liz again. If he can't be with Sam due to him supposedly only liking her due to his Jason memories ( which is bullshit cause he started liking her before any memories came back) I sure in the hell don't want to watch him still be forced in a relationship with another one of Jason's women. Give him his damn memories back and give him a woman that isn't tainted by Sonny nor Jason.

It's true that Drew and Sam became friendly/friends over time, but they didn't behave as if there was any attraction until after Carly showed up at Elizabeth and "Jake's" wedding with Spinelli's program indicating that "Jake" was Jason Morgan. Then Carly, Spinelli, Kristina and some others wouldn't shut up that "Sam and Jason belong together; Sam and Jason are soul mates."

Whereas, Elizabeth and Drew were attracted to each other when she was a nurse taking care of him, and he had no memories.  Nikolas told her that Drew was Jason when she already more or less in love with him. During the course of their relationship, he also grew attached to her children. Elizabeth and Drew still connect very well, and he's great with her children. That is why I think, in time, they could be a believable couple.

Elizabeth and Jason conceived Jake during a ONS. They were later seeing each other secretly when he was a baby, but they have never been a true, real couple (as in acknowledging each other as SOs in public, attending wedding or other big events together, telling family or friends they were planning their future together, etc.

Also, Elizabeth would show interest in spending time with little Emily Scout, named after her late best friend.  Sam seems to have forgotten to care that she has a child with both Jason and Drew.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Maybe I'm crazy, but in the preview Jason is defending Ava to Carly.  Maybe this is finally the moment Ava is forgiven, and will get shared custody of Avery.  I'm over that situation.

Ava has shared custody of Avery and has it for more than a year or so.

Sure it is totally devastating to find out that the man you loved was not respected, good guy Kevin but instead serial killer Ryan who killed your daughter. However, I gave Ava the side-eye over feeling disgust/shame/whatever for sleeping with a serial killer. Ryan is her third serial killer and she had also slept with Sonny who has a long roster of people that he killed/got killed.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 4

But I think that’s exactly why Ava felt such disgust. She genuinely thought she had FINALLY found a ‘good, decent’ man who loved her unconditionally. And now she discovers that he was in fact, just like the rest only this one killed her daughter. 

• Love 12

One thing Ava hasn't realized yet is that she "caused" Kiki's death by venting to Ryan. Of course it's not her fault, but she'll be devastated. Ryan probably didn't leave her a note saying that's why he murdered Kiki, but she'll put two and two together.

I never thought I'd see the day when I would yawn and surf the net when Robert Scorpio was in a scene, but that's the anti-magic of Sonny. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Of course Sonny attracts the attention of international master criminals. *rme*

I thought Finn was kind of a dick to Alexis when he first arrived. If he didn't want to help her, he shouldn't have shown up. Ugh. That said, I like Finn and Alexis more than Finn and Anna, too.

1 minute ago, Sake614 said:

She genuinely thought she had FINALLY found a ‘good, decent’ man who loved her unconditionally.

How "good, decent" can a man be if he dumps his wife after less than two years of marriage? I know there were some extenuating circumstances with Kevin and Laura, but Ava saw how nasty "Kevin" was to Laura. I think Ava is one of those women who can't be without a man in her life, and while Ryan manipulated her pretty badly, it's her personality to glom on to a man who shows her any attention.

I liked that Laura just let Ava rant and come to terms with the Ryan stuff on her own. 

Zzzzzz that Jason rescued Carly. It would have been more satisfying if she'd figured it out herself, but of course we can't have that.

Previews: "If she didn't tell me where to look, I wouldn't have found you." Is Jason talking about Elizabeth? I will enjoy watching Carly swallow that bitter pill. One more thing she's in debt to Elizabeth for, heh.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Of course Sonny attracts the attention of international master criminals. *rme*

I thought Finn was kind of a dick to Alexis when he first arrived. If he didn't want to help her, he shouldn't have shown up. Ugh. That said, I like Finn and Alexis more than Finn and Anna, too.

How "good, decent" can a man be if he dumps his wife after less than two years of marriage? I know there were some extenuating circumstances with Kevin and Laura, but Ava saw how nasty "Kevin" was to Laura. I think Ava is one of those women who can't be without a man in her life, and while Ryan manipulated her pretty badly, it's her personality to glom on to a man who shows her any attention.

I liked that Laura just let Ava rant and come to terms with the Ryan stuff on her own. 

Zzzzzz that Jason rescued Carly. It would have been more satisfying if she'd figured it out herself, but of course we can't have that.

Previews: "If she didn't tell me where to look, I wouldn't have found you." Is Jason talking about Elizabeth? I will enjoy watching Carly swallow that bitter pill. One more thing she's in debt to Elizabeth for, heh.

I think Ava.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

She almost did even after she had fallen down the first time.

Since Jason had saved Ava, he has more than paid her back for the paperclip (although he had paid her back when he gave her Dr Klein's notes to fix her burnt face).

• Love 3

I liked the Alexis stuff and that she feels normal for her is being with disgusting men like Julian.

If only this POV was consistent for all the females on this show.

Edited by Hater
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Apparently you can't actually soak up alcohol through your feet (per Google), but I still would think that the sight, smell and sound of a giant quantity of vodka being poured into large basin wouldn't be a great idea if someone was craving that exact substance.

Nonetheless, Finn didn't do anything WRONG exactly, but if he were a bit more .... NotFinn, he might have known enough to tell Alexis that when people first start (or restart) therapy, a lot of emotions and issues come to the surface, often as the first sign of healing. So her dream about being attracted to "bad" Julian shouldn't be taken as a sign that she's made no progress.

Someone other than Finn might also have pointed out that since she's not as attracted to good(ish) Julian, it would not only be risky for her to reunite with Julian, but detrimental to him as well. They could both fall back into destructive patterns. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Nonetheless, Finn didn't do anything WRONG exactly, but if he were a bit more .... NotFinn, he might have known enough to tell Alexis that when people first start (or restart) therapy, a lot of emotions and issues come to the surface, often as the first sign of healing. So her dream about being attracted to "bad" Julian shouldn't be taken as a sign that she's made no progress.

Especially since she had the dream right after she called her therapist/psychiatrist/psychologist to cancel therapy because she doesn't think it is working.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Alexis and Finn >>>>> Anna and Finn. I liked their scenes together. 

Yes. They have actual chemistry. I’d like to see more of them, and it doesn’t even have to be romantic. They work just as well as friends. 

10 hours ago, General Days said:

I got distracted while I was posting,  because I also wanted to comment on DR. Finn having recovering alcoholic Alexis soak her feet in vodka. At good rehabs, even your skin lotion is alcohol free. Now granted, to some extent, that's so addicts who are still really in the throes of addiction don't try to consume it and poison themselves, but the thought is also that recovering alcoholics should even avoid products with non-drinking alcohol in them, because they're absorbed by the skin.

What bothered me about it was not the potential mental effects, but the fact that she was soaking her FEET in ALCOHOL. It’s not exactly rose hips and coconut oil.  I bet she had a bad case of scaly lizard toes afterwards.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I think Jordan's plan was stupid because it fed into Ryan's plan, and the ONLY reason it worked is becasue the killer was Ryan.  That hit to the ego was personal.  And... say it did work with another killer, with Franco behind bars and safe from them, who would the target for their anger at him be?  Why, a completely in the dark Nurse and her children being left with no protection and a very public relationship with Franco, that's who.  

Jordan put a target on Liz and left her to swing in the wind.

• Love 6

The whole knife to the throat was to try and get WDV fired in the first place. 

Would someone please remind me about that time period?  Didn't Julian threaten to kill Alexis (held a knife to her throat) because she narc'd on him?   They must be doing a pretty fair job of redeeming Julian's character because 'except' for holding that knife to her throat, I can't remember him smacking her around or locking her up or saying nasty things to her.  Not that there is ever any excuse for violence (he could have just departed PC sans threatening Alexis' life).  Plus, if he pulled a knife on her once - that's one time too many and a higher likelihood of him doing it again.  TIA.

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, sunnyface said:

Would someone please remind me about that time period?  Didn't Julian threaten to kill Alexis (held a knife to her throat) because she narc'd on him?   They must be doing a pretty fair job of redeeming Julian's character because 'except' for holding that knife to her throat, I can't remember him smacking her around or locking her up or saying nasty things to her.  Not that there is ever any excuse for violence (he could have just departed PC sans threatening Alexis' life).  Plus, if he pulled a knife on her once - that's one time too many and a higher likelihood of him doing it again.  TIA.

He also had a bunch of fantasies I think. One of drowning her in a bath tub.

• Love 1

Just give MW the fucking Emmy, okay? And one to Genie as well.

If Liz has to break with Franco because of Jordan's plan, then I hope for continuity's sake, Liz has a hate-on for Jordan as well (and no, Jordan, because Franco was a serial killer and your plan saved the town didn't justify blowing up one family and saying it's Liz's fault).

Sorry, every time I hear about Sonny/Robert meeting Raj, I think they're going to end up in a Comic Book Store in Pasadena. And you thought Spinelli was annoying, Sonny??

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Those that think Franco should have told Liz: Knowing Show, how soon before Liz would have told someone else, and how soon before she would have told Kevin/Ryan?

Yeah, Jordan's plan was stupid, but at least it was restricted to "Need to Know", as opposed to the plan she had which she told Sonny, who told everyone else close to him.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, NutmegsDad said:

(and no, Jordan, because Franco was a serial killer and your plan saved the town didn't justify blowing up one family and saying it's Liz's fault)

I know! Way to blame Elizabeth for something she had no say in or part of. Ugh. 

I wonder if we hear about Franco being released from the deal with no strings attached. Probably not, since the show likely thinks now that everyone knows about it, there's no reason to follow through.

• Love 3
On 3/10/2019 at 2:52 PM, Ladybyrd said:

I am a total feminist (and pacifist, and law-abider) 23 hours a day, but I long ago gave up applying my basic moral code from 3-4PM. *shrug* it's the only way I can watch without going into rage blackouts. So yeah, I'm ready for Julexis. 

This is like Jason threatening Sam's life.  Show just wants you to forget that.  And for the most part, JF Franco.  

On 3/10/2019 at 9:20 AM, Katy M said:

Who gets to decide that?  Who gets to decide what traits women are supposed to have?  Each individual woman.

The only current female character I would consider a good role model would be Molly.  

My decision is that Carly is not independent because everything she does or has comes from Sonny and his gang money.  She spends most her time arguing with people about things that are not even her business and blaming people for doing things she herself did in the past.  She might be a good soap villainess.  But show wants us to think she is the heroine.  

• Love 10

But it wasn't about Carly - it was LW, the female lead on a long-running soap opera. Who apparently has enough influence to get her boyfriend hired for a major role. SBr and TB, while more popular in the role, couldn't even get stories that they wanted - let alone have their SOs soldered onto the Scorpio family tree

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 1

I think both Elizabeth and Jordan had valid points but I did appreaciate Jordan dressing Elizabeth down. I think she needed that. I am curious how Drew reacts to all of this. I guess he would take Liz's side over Franco, right?

Also, can Robert leave Sonny wherever the heck they are? Why can't it be Sonny who is held captive for 5 years and off our screens? Is that too much to ask.

• Love 6

Did I miss the part today where Carly or Jason explained why Carly was in a Niagara Falls hospital to Joss?

Edited by rur
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, rur said:

Did I miss the part today where Carly or Jason explained why Carly was in a Niagara Falls hospital to Joss?

Carly told Jason that she didn't tell Joss why she was there, because it was too much info after the pregnancy reveal and Joss was already upset by Oscar.  I just don't understand why Joss wouldn't have asked.  I mean, she kind of asked why Carly was there, but all Carly said was that they were keeping her overnight for observation and Joss let it go.  If that was my mother, I'd be like "yes, observation, but why Niagara Falls".  

I thought Eden did a bang up job in the scene where Joss finds out Carly is pregnant.  I mean, at first she was shocked, then disgusted (because Sonny ewww!!), than confused ("but, you're old" had me cracking up) than more shocked.  It was exactly as a teenager would react in a situation like that.  (my sis in law announced to her 20, 15 and 9 yr olds that she was pregnant with her fourth, and that's pretty much was the exact same reaction from the 15 yr old).  

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Carly told Jason that she didn't tell Joss why she was there, because it was too much info after the pregnancy reveal and Joss was already upset by Oscar.  I just don't understand why Joss wouldn't have asked.  I mean, she kind of asked why Carly was there, but all Carly said was that they were keeping her overnight for observation and Joss let it go.  If that was my mother, I'd be like "yes, observation, but why Niagara Falls".  

I f I were Carly and/or Sonny's kid, I don't think I would ever ask anything about anything ever. Seriously. Plausible deniablitiy and all that.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I think both Elizabeth and Jordan had valid points but I did appreaciate Jordan dressing Elizabeth down. I think she needed that. I am curious how Drew reacts to all of this. I guess he would take Liz's side over Franco, right?

Also, can Robert leave Sonny wherever the heck they are? Why can't it be Sonny who is held captive for 5 years and off our screens? Is that too much to ask.

I don't think so.  Maybe neutral?  But if anything FV is dead set on Drew/Franco as "brothers."   Another reason why I'd like my favorite character to be written off.

The show glossed over Jason's retelling of the showdown with Ava and Ryan pretty quickly, but I gotta press pause for a moment. "I couldn't let [Ava] die in front of Laura." Um, WTF? So Ava's rescue was conditional on Laura's presence? Is this how Jason is justifying his actions to Carly, who we know would be thrilled if Ava died, or would Jason really have watched a woman fall to her death if there had been no other witnesses? Either way, it's a shitty thing for our supposed "hero" to say. Ava was Ryan's victim just as much as Carly, and whatever Jason might feel for Ava personally, there's no acceptable way he could have NOT saved her. I don't know why the show wouldn't allow him to show some humanity by just saying this outright instead of couching it in terms suggesting he acted out of begrudging obligation.

• Love 18
23 minutes ago, Linny said:

The show glossed over Jason's retelling of the showdown with Ava and Ryan pretty quickly, but I gotta press pause for a moment. "I couldn't let [Ava] die in front of Laura." Um, WTF? So Ava's rescue was conditional on Laura's presence? 

A big THIS to your entire post. So Jason felt compelled to save Ava only because of Laura, not because Ava once saved him, or because he knows full well she was a victim, or simply because she’s a human being?  I used to like Jason, then became apathetic towards Jason, but more and more, I really hate Jason.

I liked the interaction between Joss and Carly today. It came off as real, and both actresses did a great job.  I also liked the interaction between Oscar and Drew, until that weird awkward hug at the end that bent Oscar’s neck to an unnatural angle. And I wonder who failed to hit their mark in the scene where Joss brought Oscar his wheelchair? That cracked me up.

If I didn’t know better, Michael’s obsession with Baby Wiley would be giving off serious Creepy Uncle vibes. Back off, pseudo-pedo.

• Love 15
47 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

A big THIS to your entire post. So Jason felt compelled to save Ava only because of Laura, not because Ava once saved him, or because he knows full well she was a victim, or simply because she’s a human being?  I used to like Jason, then became apathetic towards Jason, but more and more, I really hate Jason.

It also made it sound like it could have been anyone there, not Laura specifically, that decided for Jason that he should save Ava. If there hadn't been any witnesses when Ryan and Ava went over the bridge, Jason would have been perfectly fine with allowing Ava to die. And of course Carly and Sonny would have permitted that.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Linny said:

The show glossed over Jason's retelling of the showdown with Ava and Ryan pretty quickly, but I gotta press pause for a moment. "I couldn't let [Ava] die in front of Laura." Um, WTF? So Ava's rescue was conditional on Laura's presence? Is this how Jason is justifying his actions to Carly, who we know would be thrilled if Ava died, or would Jason really have watched a woman fall to her death if there had been no other witnesses? Either way, it's a shitty thing for our supposed "hero" to say. Ava was Ryan's victim just as much as Carly, and whatever Jason might feel for Ava personally, there's no acceptable way he could have NOT saved her. I don't know why the show wouldn't allow him to show some humanity by just saying this outright instead of couching it in terms suggesting he acted out of begrudging obligation.

I know! WTF is wrong with him? Ava didn't know that it was Ryan. Ava thought Kevan was having a mental breakdown. Ava tried to talk "Kevin" into helping Carly.  

But nope, Laura was there, therefore he had to save her. 

There is nothing rootable about him. The whole thing was gross.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

If I didn’t know better, Michael’s obsession with Baby Wiley would be giving off serious Creepy Uncle vibes. Back off, pseudo-pedo.

Thank you! Something had been bothering me about the Michael/Wiley stuff, and you identified it for me. Regardless of what personal baby tragedy Michael may have experienced, he should have some self-awareness and back off a bit.

• Love 7

That scene in Julian’s bar today with Michael, Brad and the school teacher (she’s so boring, I can’t even be challenged to remember her name) was just creepy and at the same time, stupid. How many stupid people can be in one room at the same time and still not figure out the obvious? And while I’m on the subject of boring: I have had two children who were in kindergarten and 1st grade and two grandsons who did the same: their teachers were very vibrant, enthusiastic and smiley. This one makes me fall over with boredom so imagine how her students react to her. Please! Do something with this woman or send her on her way! She may not be worse than the actress who plays Sam but boy, is she a close second!

• LOL 1

Why is Oscar still here?  I mean Billy is good at playing dad though...so yay more dad scenes with his insta son and Cameron, Jake, and Aiden..such hard work he's doing on GH! Feel so bad for that man....earning thousands of dollars to show up for 2 minutes on screen.  

The Carly/Jason crap is beautiful because it just keeps making Sam McCall look like a total bimbo.  Keep it coming GH!

Edited by Hater
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Linny said:

"I couldn't let [Ava] die in front of Laura." Um, WTF? So Ava's rescue was conditional on Laura's presence? Is this how Jason is justifying his actions to Carly, who we know would be thrilled if Ava died, or would Jason really have watched a woman fall to her death if there had been no other witnesses? Either way, it's a shitty thing for our supposed "hero" to say.

Typical Jason, though. He's heroically refraining from killing Julian because of Danny. 

What was the point of all of this happening to Carly if all she is now is sore and has a few scratches?

19 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

If I didn’t know better, Michael’s obsession with Baby Wiley would be giving off serious Creepy Uncle vibes.

It's a little creepy even knowing better. Baby rabies isn't attractive on anyone. This story needs to move along. 

Sonny in Ankara is so lame. His tough-guy act is hilariously dumb, and being out of Port Charles just magnifies that.

The Joss/Carly pregnancy stuff was well done.

Valentin threatening Liesl made me think she should always have the advantage over him.

"As long as I'm breathing, if you need me, I will find a way to get to you." Blech. Also, LOL. Too bad Sam wasn't around to hear that and kick Jason to the curb for good.

Edited by dubbel zout
belated spelling correction
  • Love 2

WTF?! Carly didn't even lose the baby?! At keast that would have caused upset that Sonny wasn't there and drama for her. I guess the ONLY reason for her to get kidnapped was so Jason could save her. puking-on-screen-smiley-emoticon.gif

They need to just put Carly and Jason together. Just fucking do it already. Why not? It would be huge story and just about the ONLY story left to tell regarding CarsonJam. 

• Love 13

Okay, writers, we get it. Carly and Jason's have each other's backs, it's just like the Guza days, without the sets, writing, and acting. And are we supposed to be rooting for Carly to have this baby, even though the two kids Carly and Sonny raised between them one turned out to be a giant douchebag and other is apparently cursed in the women department.

I get Sonny telling people that Dante is his son, if someone asks Dante about it he can just say oh my dad is looking for me, but not telling people that Dante came to take Raj down. What a freaking nimrod. 

Why is Maxie telling Brad that this is a shot for redemption? As far as she knows why would he need redemption? And why would she get to give it? And does she remember that the last time she brought a giant bag into a lab it ended up exploding with Robin in it because her bag hit something? 

Thanks to people who answered my Peter/Maxie question. Their scenes are really starting to drag for me and I think @Jillibean hit it on the head that all their scenes lately are about Nina.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Okay, writers, we get it. Carly and Jason's have each other's backs, it's just like the Guza days, without the sets, writing, and acting.

What is with this overkill? Nearly every day they’re teary-eyed about their connection.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

What is with this overkill? Nearly every day they’re teary-eyed about their connection.

I think they want to emphasize that Jason is back and that they're writing in character, and doing it in the laziest way possible. That and/or Elizabeth Korte is writing a lot of this stuff.

• Love 5