Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Why exactly did Ryan kill Kiki? All the other murders/attempted murder this time around have been to cover himself - Mary Pat knew about the twin at Ferncliff, filmmaker guy was asking too many questions, Lulu was wondering about the discrepancy in the number of Ryan's victims. But Kiki was...because Ava was angry with her?

And Lulu interviewing Franco was just dumb. Even if she were a top notch writer, that doesn't necessarily mean she'd be great at sit-down, on camera interviews.

Ava was saying she was going to leave town to get away from Kiki and Griffin and how they were treating her. I think they were also badmouthing her, but that might not be accurate. Ryan didn't want Ava to leave so he fixed the problem in his own warped way.

5 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Carly sounded insane talking about how Jason had to do whatever she said for the next 7 months. It's not cute writers, or poignant. It's just creepy and weird. Even if he had been her husband, it would have been weird.

Did you notice the heartfelt music in the background during that scene, lol? Jason and Carly’s friendship will never make any damn sense until the day TPTB finally acknowledges that Jason is not “better” than her. They are the same trash. 😴

• Love 5
Just now, HeatLifer said:

Did you notice the heartfelt music in the background during that scene, lol? Jason and Carly’s friendship will never make any damn sense until the day TPTB finally acknowledges that Jason is not “better” than her. They are the same trash. 😴

No I had it on mute and spotted that dialogue from closed captioning. Was it the same poignant music that played during the "I want Liesl to get to know her grandson scenes"?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I thought the scene yesterday between Carly and LWB/FS was simply to let LW and WR share the screen for five minutes. There was no other point.

Totally.  What a waste of time so LW could say she had a scene with "my man."

6 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Ryan didn't want Ava to leave so he fixed the problem in his own warped way.

And yet now he's fine with leaving town with her, and killing Sonny/Carly so she can take Avery with her. I realize he's a psychopath, but that makes no sense.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Totally.  What a waste of time so LW could say she had a scene with "my man."

Of course LW's big giant mouth can get scenes with her boy toy, but when REEL characters should be in scenes together that's an issue.

But FV has trouble with real and reel.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, ulkis said:

No I had it on mute and spotted that dialogue from closed captioning. Was it the same poignant music that played during the "I want Liesl to get to know her grandson scenes"?

LOL @ you thinking I pay attention to Liesl scenes.

• LOL 1
6 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

And yet now he's fine with leaving town with her, and killing Sonny/Carly so she can take Avery with her. I realize he's a psychopath, but that makes no sense.

She was talking about leaving without him before.

3 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

LOL @ you thinking I pay attention to Liesl scenes.

I remember you commenting on it! Or maybe you were just commenting on a comment I made about it. Hmmm.

54 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Ava was saying she was going to leave town to get away from Kiki and Griffin and how they were treating her. I think they were also badmouthing her, but that might not be accurate. Ryan didn't want Ava to leave so he fixed the problem in his own warped way.

Kiki was being a nasty bitch and Griffin was being a pompous ass towards Ava.  They never really apologized for the hurt they caused Ava and looked down on her as a way to justify their sleazy behavior.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, movingtargetgal said:

Kiki was being a nasty bitch and Griffin was being a pompous ass towards Ava.  They never really apologized for the hurt they caused Ava and looked down on her as a way to justify their sleazy behavior.  

Yeap. That's pretty much exactly what was happening.

53 minutes ago, Lillybee said:

I am liking new TJ, He seems to be a decent actor.  Molly is the prettiest of the Davis girls.

And the most put together. Not that she has much competition. One is deep in a cult (and the best off she has been in a long time) and the other is in some weird relationship where she's is more than content to play fourth fiddle to another woman, a mob boss, and nephew. 

• Love 6

I had to laugh at how easily Sam "conned" Christina into thinking Jason is an asshole. 

Lulu interviewing Franco LIVE on air (since when does The Invader broadcast?!) was so Goddamn dumb I can't even comment. And then they took fucking commercial breaks. 

Bored with Alexis' therapy. 

Edited by TVbitch
  • Love 3

Molly and TJ have been together for 7 years. Except for a little blip when the show was trying to make Rafe a thing, they have been in a loving and stable relationship all this time.

They have been living together for nearly three years and have clear goals. TJ in his first year of medical school and Molly in her last year of college/looking at grad school.

This is what happens when characters are recurring and living quite happily offscreen.

• Love 9

Alright, can someone help an old gal out??

I was a 70s, 80s, and partial 90s viewer until real life got in the way (damn life!). 

Why is scotty’s voice so rough? And Robert’s (I just can’t stand that he got so old)? I’ve gotta say that I still love crazy Kin. He remembered Jackie Gleason’s birthday on Twitter today! 

So this is Kelly Monaco. Was she ever better? I only see a corpse trying to stay awake. What a drag. 

So I guess no one informed Franco that the chief was in a coma, or whatever is going on there. So he’s playing that confession shit up to lure the real killer? On a shallow aesthetics note ... I get annoyed when actresses are teeny tiny compared to their parents. No way would Luke’s daughter be like 5’2.  Same for tiny Maxie  

I’m dying for Laura to find a way to rescue herself and Kevin! Come on ... women can do stuff. 

Its amazing how I haven’t watched in so long, yet I recognize all the old faces from past storylines. Just none of the stories! 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

the other is in some weird relationship where she's is more than content to play fourth fiddle to another woman, a mob boss, and nephew. 

LOL. There is no more accurate description of Jason and Sam than this. 

Kristina finally has a realistic view of Sam's relationship with Jason, and of course we're supposed to think that's the cult's influence, not the frickin' truth of how the things really are.

Take it easy, Curtis: A lot of people live full, active lives with just one kidney. A kidney isn't the worst organ to lose if you have to lose something.

1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

Bored with Alexis' therapy. 

I'm kind of enjoying it, most because her recitation of her crimes is pretty funny. And so soapy: Where else can a woman admit to stabbing a man and throwing him off a parapet? Running over her daughter's boyfriend? Hee. Also, I'm liking the writing for the doctor for the time being.Kevin getting more and more annoyed at Franco during the interview was pretty funny. JL played that really well. I also enjoyed how Franco kind of baited Lulu, too, during the interview. And LOL at her indignation—along with disbelief—that the killings weren't personal.

Nice that Chase has a few brain cells to rub together and is using them to realize Laura might be missing.

• Love 9

I dunno.  TJ was m.i.a. until today, and Curtis is absolutely thrown by the kidney removal.  Who gave permission for the surgery?  Doesn't someone need to sign something? 

It was a hotel room balcony that Alcazar went over.  He landed on a car below, quite gracelessly. 

Oh, the freakin' irony of Sam speaking absolute truths today about Jason under the guise of ~conning Kristina.  Seriously, the writing makes her more pathetic by the day. 

And, what, now Lulu Falconeri, Girl Reporter Investigative Reporter, is the Diane Sawyer of Port Charles?  I guess she really wants that Pulitzer if she's willing to be face-to-face with the person who didn't tried to kill her.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, ciarra said:

It was a hotel room balcony that Alcazar went over.  He landed on a car below, quite gracelessly. 

It was Catherine Bell who fell off the parapet and died.....TWICE.  The first time Alexis was involved.  She and Luke plotted to kill Helena and Catherine was killed accidently.  Those Cassidines are such scamps. :)

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Do they when the patient is an ER admission, and she's an adult? 

If something immediately had to be done when the ambulance brought her in, maybe not, but Jordan has been in a room for most of the night, unconscious.  Her husband is right there, though.  I would think they would need some sort of medical consent. 

I had forgotten all about Molly. It’s been Kristina 24/7 lately. The guy playing Shiloh plays a great creepy cult leader. I also like Alexis doctor. He comes off British but I have no idea if he’s American, Canadian, British or Australian. Either way, I hope he stays around. He plays smart so well. He was a great casting find whomever that does it for GH. FV casting Wes Ramsey notwithstanding. 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Spencer is supposed to be staying with Laura and yet somehow he has not realized that he has seen her for days.

Spencer is a genius. <eyeroll>

25 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I also like Alexis doctor. He comes off British but I have no idea if he’s American, Canadian, British or Australian. Either way, I hope he stays around. He plays smart so well. He was a great casting find whomever that does it for GH.

Joe Flanagan. California born, and a nice guy according to people who have seen him at cons.

• Useful 1
11 hours ago, rur said:

I wonder how long Sam will continue to speak the truth, which she considers a lie, about her relationship before she realizes that there may be some truth to it after all. 

I noticed this too, and wondered if that’s where this is heading. I also loved that the things she said were pretty much taken verbatim from this board.

3 hours ago, nilyank said:

Spencer is supposed to be staying with Laura and yet somehow he has not realized that he has seen her for days.

It’s hard to notice things when you have your head stuck that far up your ass.

• LOL 5
9 hours ago, ciarra said:

Her husband is right there, though.  I would think they would need some sort of medical consent. 

The previous episode, when the monitors went off, they told Curtis they were taking her to emergency surgery.  I'm sure he signed something at that point.  

8 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Maybe he's back in France.  It seemed as though he was only in town for Valentine's Day (and to remind us about the election tampering that no one cares about)

9 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Oh, the freakin' irony of Sam speaking absolute truths today about Jason under the guise of ~conning Kristina. 

It's what Show does: have absolute truth come out of Teh Currunt Evulest Evuh, and that way, they won't offend the JaSam/Carson fans.

Next up: The BTK Killer makes a cameo telling Franco that Sonny Ruins Everything.

10 hours ago, Hater said:

Women are weak minded losers on GH.

They made a specific plot point that Shiloh uses young wimmenfolk from Dead of the Dawn of Day to do his evil work...…

…. like Jason and Sonny haven't?

• Love 2
15 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

That's because Ava got Griffin defrocked for child sex abuse and coveru--- wait, scratch that, for remaining in Port Charles and not being priestly, or something to that effect.

• LOL 2

well, the plot development I wish we could see is the fact that Ryan is gonna try and delay the questions about Laura by texting as her. So, he's gonna basically be mayor via phone/text/email for as long as possible.

There are so many fun/interesting ways this could go (but won't because it's GH), how about announcing a task force to crack down on organized crime (and complicate Sonny's life).

or siccing the health inspector on Carly's hotel? Sonny's coffee house or restaurant? 

what about sending child protective service into Sonny's home and getting Ava custody of Avery that way... there are plenty of ways Ryan could totally mess with Sonny & Carly via impersonating Laura.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Perkie said:

Maybe he's back in France.  It seemed as though he was only in town for Valentine's Day (and to remind us about the election tampering that no one cares about)

I care, because it was pure bullshit that the writers thinks his behavior is precocious and "Uncle Sonny" will bail him out.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Perkie said:

to remind us about the election tampering that no one cares about

I care about it, if only because I want Spencer prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and sent somewhere I never have to see him again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, nilyank said:

Molly and TJ have been together for 7 years. Except for a little blip when the show was trying to make Rafe a thing, they have been in a loving and stable relationship all this time.

They have been living together for nearly three years and have clear goals. TJ in his first year of medical school and Molly in her last year of college/looking at grad school.

This is what happens when characters are recurring and living quite happily offscreen.

If they're not going to do anything with Molly/TJ (Narrator: They're not), I kinda wish they would bake this into the narrative more.  That another reason Kristina is spiraling into the cult is that Molly's life, in comparison, is so put-together versus her own.  Or have Molly acknowledge that she keeps her sister and mom at a remove because she can't have that dysfunction bleed into her own life.  Something!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Perkie said:

they told Curtis they were taking her to emergency surgery.  I'm sure he signed something at that point.  

It just seemed weird how shocked he was at them removing her damaged kidney.  I half expected him to say "Put it back".  It's like he didn't know there was the possibility she could lose it.  I would think a consent form/consultation would have covered this.

• Love 1

Unfortunately, due to breaking news - today's episode of #GH will not air as scheduled. Because we want to make sure no one misses a second of the action, all-new episodes will return tomorrow. Expect an encore in markets where the live-coverage won't affect our time slot. Thank you for your patience. #GH55

• LOL 2

Today on #showinmyhead GH:

Serena Baldwin (on the phone): Is something going on with Kevin?

Lucy Coe: What makes you say that, sweetheart?

Serena Baldwin: Well, after Grandma died, I, you know, wanted to talk to him and I left him a few voice messages.  But he never called me back.

Lucy Coe: That doesn't sound like Doc.

Serena Baldwin: Christina too, she said she tried to call him to tell him about getting into grad school, but she never heard back from him.

Lucy Coe: That is odd.

Serena Baldwin: So is something going on with him?

(10,000 light bulbs go off over Lucy's head as she thinks of all the odd behavior she should have been calling him out on all these months)

Lucy Coe: Sweetheart, I'm sorry, but I have to find your Aunt Felicia.  Talk soon!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

Franco will survive, so big whoop. Ryan has been a terrible serial killer this time around.

Hey, he managed to kill a contract character (Kiki). Didn't he kill dayplayers last time?

2 hours ago, TVbitch said:

GH pre-empted today. 

and

2 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Unfortunately, due to breaking news - today's episode of #GH will not air as scheduled. Because we want to make sure no one misses a second of the action, all-new episodes will return tomorrow. Expect an encore in markets where the live-coverage won't affect our time slot. Thank you for your patience. #GH55

We got it here in Toronto.

Long story short, ryan outted himself to Franco then stabbed him in the stomach.  Franco rolls around on the floor for a bit.  Nurse comes in, Ryan claims he had to stab Franco in self defence, she leaves, Franco and Ryan fight.  Franco knocks Ryan down and runs out of the room, locking Ryan in.  Franco leaves Jordan a voicemail that Ryan's the killer as he runs ot of ferncliff.

Also, Lulu was discussing the night of the attack with Maxie and is getting blips of memory back, including the two names of women that Kevin knew about but weren't in the police records.  

Liz and Drew:  Do you believe him?  I believe him, do you beleive him?  I believe him.  Why did he do that intervew?  I still have faith

Scott and Ava comiserating because she still can't believe and he refuses to believe.  

Joss has a secret Jackes adventure fund and she's going to use it so the kids can go on their road trip.  

edited to add:  Ryan outted himself because he was all, why did you lie and say you're the killer and Franco was all, I ain' lyin'.  Ryan pushed and pushed and Franco admitted that he and JOrdan were working together to out the real killer.  Franco said real killer wasn't too bright, so Ryan was all, it is I, the killer and stabbed him.  

Edited by Perkie
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Pfft, Lauren. She lifted right out! If they’re going to revisit Ryan being a serial killer, make it worth my while and cull the cast a bit more.

And it almost feels like Kiki was killed so, in this part of the story, there could be a lot of, "Well Franco might have killed those randoms, but he'd NEVER kill Kiki."  Whatever.

Based on the description of today, does sound like the Ryan story is (w)rapping up.  Do we think he'll take anyone else out before he's stopped?

• Love 3
5 hours ago, ciarra said:

It just seemed weird how shocked he was at them removing her damaged kidney.  I half expected him to say "Put it back".  It's like he didn't know there was the possibility she could lose it.  I would think a consent form/consultation would have covered this.

The medical consent forms that I've signed are pretty standard releases that  you authorize the doctor to do anything they deem necessary to help the patient during the surgery. It's impossible for the doctor to know what he or she will find before they get in there.

2 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Based on the description of today, does sound like the Ryan story is (w)rapping up.  Do we think he'll take anyone else out before he's stopped?

My "they never will be missed" list is still waiting for him...

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 4