Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I'm trying to think where they go with this Ryan thing. If he stashes Laura somewhere, he's got to get out of town. Which means killing Sonny & Carly and taking Avery so Ava will go with him. 

I totally agree that Franco agreeing to this without any other corroborating witness is pure stupidity. So, of course, that is what GH will do.

(shallow note: I'm starting to keep track of the number of Willow/Chase dates that Michael shows up during, and we're currently at three. Dude, not cool)

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

(shallow note: I'm starting to keep track of the number of Willow/Chase dates that Michael shows up during, and we're currently at three. Dude, not cool)

Which is obnoxious, and yet less than the times he just happens to run into Brad and Wiley (and sometimes Lucas) and monologue about how great it is to have a contrived as Hell godson.

• Love 5

I really like that there is no or minimal make-up on ER now that Lulu is just recovering. It makes sense from a story point of view because Lulu wouldn't want to be getting all made up now, and it makes ER look less like a kewpie doll.

4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I saw this more as Carly feeling she wouldn't get pregnant again—a not unreasonable assumption, given her age—and went off the pill without telling Sonny. I don't think that's so terrible, honestly. He's an asshole about this sort of thing under the best of circumstances.

Carly should have talked it over with her gynecologist who hopefully would have told her that late life pregnancies are more common than women think because as a woman approachs menopause, her body throws out eggs like crazy in a "use it or lose it".  I hate to take Sonny's side but if Carly stopped taking birth control that they had presumably mutually agreed on before, it's on her.

Is LW really pregnant or is this a vanity story line for her  At least if it were a cancer story line it would make some sort of sense. Nothing could make this interesting to me unless her health pushes for a late term abortion and the law forbids it but even then something would show up to save Carly.

• Love 2

Was it suppose to be hot and passionate when Jason grabbed Sam for that kiss? Because that was just......so underwhelming.  Kelly is sleeping in every scene.  This fake angst between them gets worse and worse.  

Is that Garren as a baby or Billy as a baby?

This torturous garbage with Carson and Jasam pairings having zero chemistry with no end in sight!  One just got involved romantically after being attached at the hip for a year and the other is having a baby!  Why do TPTB think this is what the audience wants to see? Why even when the screen is screaming that the actors do not click on even a friend level.  UGH.  

Edited by Hater
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I really like that there is no or minimal make-up on ER now that Lulu is just recovering.

I think she played it a bit too perky in the kitchen.  Especially after the Charlotte/Nina scare that probably pulled on her stitches.  She didn't act like she was in pain or exhausted from trying to sleep at a hospital.

You have an actor with stage presence in Coby McLaughlin and he is stuck in scenes with the likes of Monaco, Burton, and Ainsworth. The latter being the best out of the three in this storyline.  I'd imagine he feels like he's talking to a tree trunk when acting with Kelly.

What a waste. 

Edited by Hater
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, movingtargetgal said:

Sonny really needs to man up and get a vasectomy if he doesn't want anymore children.

Carly & Sonny = GH: The Super-Geriatric Pregnancy Edition.

On another note, did anyone else catch MB as John Gotti in the Victoria Gotti Lifetime movie.  Interestingly enough, Mo didn't mumble, stutter or stumble over his lines, but the real John Gotti was much more handsome and dapper IMO.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Love 1

So Shiloh is a murderer? (I don't watch scenes with the 40 year old sidekick) and did something with Drew's memories?  Fantastic.  They couldn't just bring on someone from Drew's past who knew him and could tell him about his life.  They needed to get him involved with the definition of sucking the air out of scenes aka JaSam and make him the EVUL who won't allow them to show off their passion filled relationship in Port Charles.

Drew just mopes everywhere. Free this man!  Kill off Oscar, let him get rid of Lassie's memories and cast an actual love interest for him. Maybe then he can leave with Scout.  

Edited by Hater
3 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I hate LWB/FS, his smugness about helping Maxie bust Sasha is unbecoming given his resume of lying and manipulating people.

I have no use for LWB/FS, but Maxie also has a history of lying to and manipulating people who have been her family, or at least known her, since childhood. She's just invested in caring about Nina because her late husband loved his big sister/cousin. I wish she felt that same loyalty toward her own family, by calling out Liesl on everything she's done to hurt the the Jones/Scorpios/Drakes, and telling her she doesn't deserve to be in Maxie or James's lives. Liesl did not raise Nathan and only formed something of a relationship with him in the last few years, whereas she spent years torturing Robin for Faison and enabled him for decades - which is ultimately why Faison was in a position to shoot Nathan. 

• Love 4

So two things;

It should be special when Nina finds out that Carly is pregnant. I can see it now.

Shiloh is part of Drew's past. Shiloh is interested in Drew's memories because they seem to be key to unraveling the whole Dawn of Day. Shouldn't Drew be taking the lead with this one? Nope. It has to be Jason and who cares about Drew's memories! I'm sure Spinelli will find it all on the internet.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Shiloh is part of Drew's past. Shiloh is interested in Drew's memories because they seem to be key to unraveling the whole Dawn of Day. Shouldn't Drew be taking the lead with this one? Nope. It has to be Jason and who cares about Drew's memories! I'm sure Spinelli will find it all on the internet.

Nah..it's a Jasus and Scam "Shiloh can't keep us apart" story. 

• LOL 3
45 minutes ago, Hater said:

Drew just mopes everywhere. Free this man!  Kill off Oscar, let him get rid of Lassie's memories and cast an actual love interest for him. Maybe then he can leave with Scout.  

If Oscar dies and the cult story escalates where more people could be hurt, like Scout and Sam if he doesn't remember his past, I can see him retrieving the memories then. I'm so bored of this whole thing. 

On the love interest note, if Franco goes along with Jordan's harebrained scheme of pleading guilty and lying to everyone, including Elizabeth, maybe she'll lean on Drew and they can reconnect. 

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Carly #2 confirming Carly #4's pregnancy with another Sonny spawn - no menopause or cancer fake-out, for anyone hoping - really felt like the show twisting the knife.

I could practically hear LW thinking, "Aren't you glad you gave up this primo role and will now have to pry it from my cold dead fingers you dumb dumb?" It was all over TB's face that yes, she regrets it very much. 

So as per previews for tomorrow, Ryan has locked up Laura and Kevin somewhere. I guess he is rethinking him pushing Laura to run for mayor. Because somebody is eventually going to wonder where the mayor is.

If only Michael could be as comfortable and relaxed on his dates as he was with his lunch date with his sister today.

• Love 4

So as per previews for tomorrow, Ryan has locked up Laura and Kevin somewhere. I guess he is rethinking him pushing Laura to run for mayor. Because somebody is eventually going to wonder where the mayor is.

If only Michael could be as comfortable and relaxed on his dates as he was with his lunch date with his sister today.

There's something wrong with the world if Maxie Jones has to rummage fingernail clippings out of a trashcan to run a DNA test on someone. Not even Joss and Oscar had to stoop so low when they were testing Drew's DNA. I still like Sasha despite her deceit, and thought it was definitely too little, too late, for Curtis to be looking at her askance.

Margaux's just gonna spill her guts to a stranger about a sensitive and unique situation without any care for the need of discretion. Alrighty then. I swear, with Jordan's dumbass plan yesterday and now this from Margaux, it's no wonder the criminals run circles around the PC law enforcement.

Lots of emphasis placed on Carly managing her stress throughout her pregnancy. That's gonna be tough for her when she inevitably has another altercation with Ava (cue Carly screaming that she won't let Ava murder this "miracle baby" like she did the blessed Morgan).

Giant yawn to Jason and Sam making out behind the bleachers mechanically kissing in the shadows of the docks. They're failing for me on every level.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Linny said:

Giant yawn to Jason and Sam making out behind the bleachers mechanically kissing in the shadows of the docks. They're failing for me on every level.

FV thinks they're hot and passionate. 

• LOL 2
11 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Why was Sonny's reaction "is Carly going to have a Stroke?" 

Because she almost did last time when she was pregnant with Joss. 

Edited by nilyank
13 minutes ago, Linny said:

Lots of emphasis placed on Carly managing her stress throughout her pregnancy.

Unless she gets shipped off to Sonny's island for the entire nine months (DARE TO DREAM!), that'll never happen.  

/Still hoping for a tock.

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, nilyank said:

So as per previews for tomorrow, Ryan has locked up Laura and Kevin somewhere.

Relatedly, I saw the clip from yesterday of Laura finding Kevin and Ryan attacking her.  My Q is - is Kevin blind?  He seemed to mostly be reacting to her voice and he stumbled over the chair that was in his path to get to the door.  I...actually think that could be an interesting side effect of this story, and a good "consequence" for Kevin.

• Love 1
Just now, TeeVee329 said:

Relatedly, I saw the clip from yesterday of Laura finding Kevin and Ryan attacking her.  My Q is - is Kevin blind?  He seemed to mostly be reacting to her voice and he stumbled over the chair that was in his path to get to the door.  I...actually think that could be an interesting side effect of this story, and a good "consequence" for Kevin.

Yep, he went blind on the same night that Ryan did. Since Griffin and Finn already fixed Ryan and Anna, they will be able to do the same with Kevin.

Now what other twins may have been inadvertently involved with this crazy twin/blindness experiment?

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Yes, Kevin is blind, presumably from the same virus that got Anna and Ryan (and we have to assume off-screen Alex?). The only concern I have is that Anna and Ryan were fixed within days via corrective surgery. Kevin has been blind since the last time we saw him sans-Laura and Ryan has been refusing him medical treatment so depending on how long Kevin/Laura are held captive, could Kevin's blindness be permanent?

13 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Now what other twins may have been inadvertently involved with this crazy twin/blindness experiment?

Supposedly Drew is next and he hits Jordan with his car. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Yes, Kevin is blind, presumably from the same virus that got Anna and Ryan (and we have to assume off-screen Alex?). The only concern I have is that Anna and Ryan were fixed within days via corrective surgery. Kevin has been blind since the last time we saw him sans-Laura and Ryan has been refusing him medical treatment so depending on how long Kevin/Laura are held captive, could Kevin's blindness be permanent?

Yeah, I remembered Kevin going blind and Ryan refusing him treatment, but I was figuring we'd find out, next we saw Kevin, that someone at Ferncliff took pity on him and got him medical attention for it.  And yeah, now I'm wondering if it is permanent because treatment was delayed.  Which, again, I think could be a good story and drama for Kevin after this Ryan stuff is done and is kinda a good "consequence" for Kevin having kept this secret that resulted in multiple murders.

• Love 2

Shiloh knows how to gaze and twinkle. He is good at engaging and appearing interested. Meanwhile, on the other side of the table, extraordinary con woman and ace PI Sam McCall is flipping her hair like a 13 year-old in an attempt to flirt with him.  

I wonder if it means anything that Shiloh used to work for the Department of Defense, and now he runs Dawn of Day, and both organizations refer to themselves as DOD.   

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Blackie said:

Sam and Jason meet up was so stupid, especially Sam who was looking for something she couldn't even remember.  

That was Sam and Jason "accidentally" running into each other in case anyone should overhear them. Why can't they just communicate over the phone if they're so afraid of anyone seeing them together? They spent an entire year avoiding each other, surely they can do it for a couple of weeks more while they run the stupid scam.

Is Jason afraid that Shiloh is going to kill Sam during their little day trip? Does Jason have a brain? All Sam has to do it tell everyone she's taking a trip with Shiloh and the police and the mob know who to go after if Sam disappears.

At least Sam said that she was going to ask Monica if she would watch Scout and Danny for the day. Like she doesn't do it every day. <eyeroll>

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Yeah, I remembered Kevin going blind and Ryan refusing him treatment, but I was figuring we'd find out, next we saw Kevin, that someone at Ferncliff took pity on him and got him medical attention for it.

Psychiatric hospitals have medical directors as well as psychiatrists. Ryan may be able to refuse Kevin treatment but as soon as Kevin's nurse or orderly reports the blindness, he's going to be whisked to a hospital for treatment.

• Love 2

I thought Kim was jumping the gun a bit by congratulating Carly for being pregnant. That's not good news to every woman, and Kim should know that. She should have confirmed the pregnancy and then taken her cues from Carly's and Sonny's reactions.

3 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

/Still hoping for a tock.

Same here. Same. here.

Surprisingly (to me, at any rate), ER looks more mature without all that eye makeup. I like it.

2 hours ago, LexieLily said:
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

Supposedly Drew is next and he hits Jordan with his car. 

Jordan kind of deserves it for being such an idiot, but I wish Jason would get walloped, too.

2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I remembered Kevin going blind and Ryan refusing him treatment, but I was figuring we'd find out, next we saw Kevin, that someone at Ferncliff took pity on him and got him medical attention for it. 

Apparently Finn is the only one who can cure it.

Ugh, of course Margaux is involved with Dawn of Day, and of course she tells Shiloh about the hard drive. Heavy sigh.

What was the gist of Spin's text to Jason? I couldn't read it.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Oh, wait! I'm totally wrong. It would be Morgana.

Morgaine?  

8 hours ago, ciarra said:

But girl childs are inferior.  And Sonny has half a dozen girls already.  It must be a boy.  Or twins.  <rme>

This show seems to think girl children are inferior.   With the exceptions of Avery and Georgie, when's the last time a baby was a girl?  Charlotte doesn't count for me because she came on as school age.

4 hours ago, nilyank said:

I've always found CD adorable, and his sad little face makes me want to comfort him.  Today when he was meeting Kristina for lunch, I didn't realize it was him at first, and I thought - who's the hot guy?  How awful that his chemistry is always with relatives.  He's great with Brad as well.

32 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

This show seems to think girl children are inferior.   With the exceptions of Avery and Georgie, when's the last time a baby was a girl?  Charlotte doesn't count for me because she came on as school age.

Joss and Emma. (Only about a year apart in reality even though Joss has hopscotched over Emma, who ages naturally.)

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Linny said:

Lots of emphasis placed on Carly managing her stress throughout her pregnancy.

Didn't they do that with Joss and Morgan?  And it never slowed Carly down for one second haranguing people.  With the Joss pregnancy, it was especially emphasized that Carly must not be stressed in any way, yet five seconds later, she's yelling and waving her arms.

Just once I'd like to see a pregnancy (non-teen) be greeted as something less than a blessing. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Scout.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Shiloh knows how to gaze and twinkle. He is good at engaging and appearing interested. Meanwhile, on the other side of the table, extraordinary con woman and ace PI Sam McCall is flipping her hair like a 13 year-old in an attempt to flirt with him.  

That was FLIRTING??????

I hope Shiloh's already on to her game and is just drawing it out for his own entertainment -- or revenge.

Edited by rur
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Hater said:

Poor Scout. She's Georgie. Unwanted.

Sam signing Scout's name to that Valentine's Day card really pissed me off. Sam doesn't know how little Jason respects Drew as Scout's father and Jason's only interaction with Scout thus far was when Scout was brand-new and he held her and creepily whispered to her that "You could have been mine" when Sam/Drew were out of the room. It's gross.

• Love 8