Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Did Drew and Sam even speak to each other during the scene? Sam talked to Oscar and Oscar thanked Sam.

I guess she was talking to both.  She looked at Drew briefly. I think she saw the eye roll judging by her slight reaction (hahah). 

Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 5.41.18 PM.png

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Did Drew and Sam even speak to each other during the scene? Sam talked to Oscar and Oscar thanked Sam.

They did not. Drew spoke to Jason, spoke to Carly, and barely looked at Sam. 

Even this whole thing with Oscar, they didn't even bother having Sam go and visit him or anything like that. I don't care about Oscar, but he's her daughter's half-brother. I'd think that her bringing Scout to see him would be an important thing to do.

As someone who still likes Sam, this is all so disappointing. Every ounce of growth she was given has been pulled away the second Jason's dumb, no good ass strutted back into town like nothing bad had happened to him. 

Sam was so determined to keep and protect her family from Sonny that she shot him.   

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Hater said:

I guess she was talking to both.  She looked at Drew briefly. I think she saw the eye roll judging by her slight reaction (hahah). 

Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 5.41.18 PM.png

Drew rolled his eyes at her and she saw it. And it was Emmy worthy, tbh.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Even this whole thing with Oscar, they didn't even bother having Sam go and visit him or anything like that. I don't care about Oscar, but he's her daughter's half-brother. I'd think that her bringing Scout to see him would be an important thing to do.

As someone who still likes Sam, this is all so disappointing. Every ounce of growth she was given has been pulled away the second Jason's dumb, no good ass strutted back into town like nothing bad had happened to him. 

Sam was so determined to keep and protect her family from Sonny that she shot him.   

Sam switches depending on who the writers want her to be with, the problem is I thought prior to borg's return she did have more of a voice...whether it was in character or not (the whole Sonny mob thing)  At least she yelled at Carly, whined and cried about her "FAMILY," blah blah.

Now it's just nothing.  There is not one reason she has given as to why she is back with Jason.  Not one.  The closet you got to it was "drew/aurora suffocated me" (which is a total lie)  He never did such a thing...ever.  That's it.

They have basically made her an unwatchable receptacle for Jason's jiz.  That's all I see her as.  

Edited by Hater
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

As someone who still likes Sam, this is all so disappointing. Every ounce of growth she was given has been pulled away the second Jason's dumb, no good ass strutted back into town like nothing bad had happened to him

Nothing bad has happened to him. He no longer cares about holding Peter or anyone responsible for holding him hostage for five years, not that he cared much in the first place, his main emotion towards Drew - his twin that got his life taken away from him because he was a Jason Morgan replica - is annoyance that Sam had a life and child with him, and he's gotten everything in his life handed back to him on a silver platter with no growth or self-reflection or change on his end. Jason didn't have to change/grow to meet Sam at where she was now, Sam got demoted to where she was when Jason "died."

• Love 4
1 hour ago, tveyeonyou said:

I can't watch this enough.

Lol me either. I was surprised. I think KeMo was too, judging by her reaction. Hahaa. Trouble in paradise?

I think it was all Billy because last time Drew was sharing the screen with Sam he was massaging her ego as per usual after she spent twenty minutes babbling about Shank like a moron, not asking once about Oscar until Drew had to remind her of him. This was quite the heel turn away from Drew's standard Sam worship. I guess Miller saw a moment and he took it. I'm gonna go watch it again. 

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, Hater said:

Sam switches depending on who the writers want her to be with, the problem is I thought prior to borg's return she did have more of a voice...whether it was in character or not (the whole Sonny mob thing)  At least she yelled at Carly, whined and cried about her "FAMILY," blah blah.

Now it's just nothing.  There is not one reason she has given as to why she is back with Jason.  Not one.  The closet you got to it was "drew/aurora suffocated me" (which is a total lie)  He never did such a thing...ever.  That's it.

They have basically made her an unwatchable receptacle for Jason's jiz.  That's all I see her as.  

Sam was perfectly happy with Drew/Aurora. She wanted to leave town and start somewhere else fresh. 

Well Drew/Aurora suffocated her (according to her) and Jason took away whatever backbone she had. She has massively regressed as a character. 

19 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Nothing bad has happened to him. He no longer cares about holding Peter or anyone responsible for holding him hostage for five years, not that he cared much in the first place, his main emotion towards Drew - his twin that got his life taken away from him because he was a Jason Morgan replica - is annoyance that Sam had a life and child with him, and he's gotten everything in his life handed back to him on a silver platter with no growth or self-reflection or change on his end. Jason didn't have to change/grow to meet Sam at where she was now, Sam got demoted to where she was when Jason "died."

"I would never leave you, Sonny." Pass the puke bucket.

Everything is unearned and they have stuck him in every single storyline, which is even more annoying. That Shiloh storyline should have nothing to do with him, yet there he is! Jason should be on the periphery of the Oscar storyline, but he is the executor of the estate. Kevin/Ryan? He's there. 

JFP losing her job at Y&R really screwed over anyone who can't stand SBu or hates Jason.

• Love 7

I think Billy does that a lot but Drew also paid her dust during the Nurses Ball in front of Lassie when he told her he wanted nothing to do with Jason and his memories (nothing ever happened with that......)

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Why was Lulu's shirt STILL ON in the hospital! The doctor was literally looking at her wound through the stab wound hole on her shirt! laugh3-smiley.gif 

Didn't Lulu just take a self defense class? Cuz it looks like she pretty much just stood there while Ryan stabbed her. 

And why does Lulu have such a huge posh office? 

Was Lulu in the self defense class?  I remember Liz and Willow were teamed up and Maxie and Nina were partners and all the drama between Willow and Nina that Maxie kept trying to diffuse, but I don't remember Lulu being there. Maybe I missed her.

4 hours ago, ciarra said:

I laughed when Chase said he was a detective (and figured out that Willow was going to grief support).   Chase makes Nathan look like a Mensa member.  I like Chase but the actor always looks like he's reading lines printed on the inside of his eyelids.

I love Chase. I've loved him ever since last year's Nurses Ball when he was so happy to see Dante until he realized Dante played a trick on him and that he was, in fact going out there alone.  His face was just so adorable both when he was happy to see Dante and when he was terrified.  And then that performance!  Yeap, I love Chase.  Willow better not do him wrong, especially if it means she leaves him to be with Michael so she can be around not-her-baby.

• Love 11

Since we're tallying the stupid in today's episode I'd like to give an honorable mention to Joss leaving the scene in Jason's jacket. Jason is in a pit, in his invulnerable black T-shirt, in January, in upstate NY without a jacket. Joss had on 2 jackets on her way to GH in a car/limo with a heater.

The only good part today was that people on GH were actually going to GH. Utilizing a hospital on a hospital show- what a radical concept.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I love Chase. I've loved him ever since last year's Nurses Ball when he was so happy to see Dante until he realized Dante played a trick on him and that he was, in fact going out there alone.  His face was just so adorable both when he was happy to see Dante and when he was terrified.  And then that performance!  Yeap, I love Chase.  Willow better not do him wrong, especially if it means she leaves him to be with Michael so she can be around not-her-baby.

I like Chase a lot, too. He has an actual sense of humor, he's a decent guy, and he's allowed to use some brain cells. He also (so far) isn't too much of a pushover. I know he'll eventually lose Willow to Michael, but I'm enjoying Michael's distress for the time being.

I had to laugh at Sam's outrage over that seminar of Shiloh's. No one "dragged Kristina's past" out of her. Kristina willingly participated. She was upset because she was talking about an upsetting incident.

It's beyond annoying that everyone is mad that Julian is actually in the gastropub HE OWNS AND OPERATES. Michael can STFU about Julian being such a terrible person when Michael has forgiven Sonny for much much worse. Michael's smugness was so enraging.

I cracked up at Carly's scolding "Josslyn? Answer me!" That whole rescue was absurd. Why exactly couldn't Joss and Oscar climb the ladder without adult supervision? Why is everyone acting like they were 300 feet below ground? After yesterday's amazing soap with Ryan and Lulu, today was a total bust.

• Love 12
8 hours ago, TheMediaHo said:

I doubt it will happen, but it gave me great pleasure to yell "Die, Lulu, die!" at the tv yesterday. (OTOH, if JMB were still playing Lulu, I would have had a different reaction.) A girl can dream, right?

I don't know if my reaction was that intense, but I did realize I was more worried about Ryan when he went down than I was about his actual victim, LOL.

• Love 3

It was an interesting beat that was played when Jason was asking how Joss would know about the Black Duck entrance. The answer is obviously "Well, Joss came across it when she was helping look for Sonny when Sam here shot him and left him to die." I would think Jason knows about this by now, but Carly, of all people, was being tactful about it.

Another non-verbal cue that I hope to God never gets played out is Joss looking adoringly at Jason several times. If she gets a crush on him that will be the squickiest thing ever. 

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I like Chase a lot, too. He has an actual sense of humor, he's a decent guy, and he's allowed to use some brain cells. He also (so far) isn't too much of a pushover. I know he'll eventually lose Willow to Michael, but I'm enjoying Michael's distress for the time being.

I had to laugh at Sam's outrage over that seminar of Shiloh's. No one "dragged Kristina's past" out of her. Kristina willingly participated. She was upset because she was talking about an upsetting incident.

It's beyond annoying that everyone is mad that Julian is actually in the gastropub HE OWNS AND OPERATES. Michael can STFU about Julian being such a terrible person when Michael has forgiven Sonny for much much worse. Michael's smugness was so enraging.

I cracked up at Carly's scolding "Josslyn? Answer me!" That whole rescue was absurd. Why exactly couldn't Joss and Oscar climb the ladder without adult supervision? Why is everyone acting like they were 300 feet below ground? After yesterday's amazing soap with Ryan and Lulu, today was a total bust.

Get ready for tomorrow when the robot needs to be rescued from that horrible ladder fall.  "oh no!"  What scheme will scam think of to rescue her true wuv from that drop?

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Ladybyrd said:

They've had a stabbing and two incidences of sudden blindness in town in the last week, and everyone acted like a few dum-dums having fallen 8 feet was an emergency?

The funniest thing is that Joss and Oscar didn't fall into that hole. They were literally hanging out in the hoe for HOURS when they decided it was time to go home. It was only when they started to leave that Oscar got seizure so Joss was too scared to leave him. When Oscar finally convinces her to climb out and get help, she falls off the ladder and now Oscar is too scared for her to leave.

I have no idea what they were doing in that hole for hours because they were searching for any tunnels or anything. They were just sitting around talking nonsense. 

• Love 6

The Darwin awards.  "No, we couldn't possibly wait for someone with a real ladder. " 
"Let's put Drew and Oscar on a rickety ladder at the same time.  You know, the ladder that couldn't hold up a 100 pound teenage girl?hF216ABE8"

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

The catacomb tunnel thing was soooooooo dumb. I know there are budget issues in daytime but I’m pretty Jason was taller then the ladder. Also, the top of the ladder was undone but no one thought to maybe, um, I don’t know........hold it? First it was Oscar....so not dramatic....then it was Joss’s turn and she was able to hold on since St. Jason held her one ankle. Then it’s Jasons turn and he could have gotten to the top in two steps. Why do I watch this show? Why do I torture myself? Actually, I was watching because I wanted to see what the hell was happening to Lulu. Am I glutten for punishment or what?  

• Love 8

In the time it took for Joss to flip out and yell at Oscar not to go up the ladder, they should have both been out of there and cruising in his new car to harass Julian at his own business like everyone else.  That was soooo dumb.

• Love 4

The stupid:  

Brad:  Oh, you're here

Julian:  Yes, I work here

Brad:  Oh, Lulu (he said Lulu right, not Lucas??) said you'd be at the book launch. 

meaning, since Julian would be away, he could bring the baby to the pub?  why was he bringing a baby to the pub?  It wasn't to meet with Lucas, becuase Lucas seemed  surprised to see him there when he got there.  Also, if lulu is the one who told him Julian would be at the launch, how would she know that?  Do Brad and Lulu chit chat a lot?  Lulu knows Julian's schedule?  Why would Julian go to a book launch? 

Michael and Lucas are hanging out waiting for word on Lulu's surgery, but decide to go have a drink in the middle of the day, so why not good ole dad's pub even though Lucas still seems to be mad at Julian, even though they had the two make up about a month ago, even though every scene between them since then has been just as antagonistic on Lucas' part as before if not more.  

Then Willow, who was at the launch, then had a date with Chase, then decides she wants a drink, heads to the pub, of the guy she seems to hate for talking her out of taking back her baby.  

• Love 8
8 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Also, the top of the ladder was undone but no one thought to maybe, um, I don’t know........hold it?

THIS!  Sam was sitting right there.  Her hand was about a foot away from the top rung, she could have reached out and grabbed it.  

10 hours ago, nilyank said:

I have no idea what they were doing in that hole for hours because they were searching for any tunnels or anything

When they first got down there, Joss went around it with her phone light to look for an opening to the catacombs but didn't find it.  So they figured they would hang out talking about death, as one does in a construction hole in the middle of January.  

11 hours ago, Hater said:

What scheme will scam think of to rescue her true wuv from that drop?

She'll grab some of the construction scaffolding and some ropes and will make a makeshift something or other, MacGiver style, and lead Jason out of the hole.  Eh, who am I kidding, she'll stupidly, and recklessly, jump into the hole, all the while yelling "Jason" at the top of her lungs, hurt her ankle, which she'll hold on to while crying "ow, ow ow" and get herself stuck in the hole with Jason.  Because nothing says twu wuv like doing something stupid.  

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Perkie said:

The stupid:  

Brad:  Oh, you're here

Julian:  Yes, I work here

Brad:  Oh, Lulu (he said Lulu right, not Lucas??) said you'd be at the book launch. 

meaning, since Julian would be away, he could bring the baby to the pub?  why was he bringing a baby to the pub?  It wasn't to meet with Lucas, becuase Lucas seemed  surprised to see him there when he got there.  Also, if lulu is the one who told him Julian would be at the launch, how would she know that?  Do Brad and Lulu chit chat a lot?  Lulu knows Julian's schedule?  Why would Julian go to a book launch? 

Michael and Lucas are hanging out waiting for word on Lulu's surgery, but decide to go have a drink in the middle of the day, so why not good ole dad's pub even though Lucas still seems to be mad at Julian, even though they had the two make up about a month ago, even though every scene between them since then has been just as antagonistic on Lucas' part as before if not more.  

Then Willow, who was at the launch, then had a date with Chase, then decides she wants a drink, heads to the pub, of the guy she seems to hate for talking her out of taking back her baby.  

I wonder if Willow will hook up with boring Michael to get closer to Willey? Of course, he's with Brad and Lucas right now. Somehow, I think she is going to marry Michael so she be closer to the baby. I know it doesn't make sense but the show keeps trying to put her with him. Meanwhile, Chase has to deal with stupid Drew. Why was Drew all up in Chase's grill? What's his beef with Chase? Also, I liked when Julian told Michael what a hypocrite he is. Too funny!

• Love 1

Righteous townfolk of PC:  Julian, you are a blight on our town and I cannot believe you have the nerve to show your face in my presence.

Also righteous townfolk of PC: So we're meeting at Charlie's, right?

Like, for real, if you hate Julian so much, stop going to his place of business. 

And my head hurts from all the anvils that I keep getting hit with, re Michael and Wylie/Jonah. 

• Love 12
15 hours ago, Hater said:

The show destroyed every bit of Drew and Sam.  Every bit of it. So it's all warranted at this point.

Once upon a time, Drew made Sam tolerable for me. Then Jason came back and everything got stupider. Any tiny bit of brain Sam had left fell out the minute Jason showed his stupid face.

15 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Scout is sacrificed at this point to give JaSam another baby tragedy story.

Of course Scout being sacrificed would be a JaSam story, Drew will lose both his son and daughter and it'll still be all about Jason.

12 hours ago, paisley said:

Since we're tallying the stupid in today's episode I'd like to give an honorable mention to Joss leaving the scene in Jason's jacket. Jason is in a pit, in his invulnerable black T-shirt, in January, in upstate NY without a jacket. Joss had on 2 jackets on her way to GH in a car/limo with a heater.

The only good part today was that people on GH were actually going to GH. Utilizing a hospital on a hospital show- what a radical concept.

I swear I was literally screaming at the tv "give him his jacket back!!!" and I don't even care if he freezes to death. I guess Borgs don't feel the cold.

13 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I love Chase too. He's a breath of fresh air for some reason, and I really don't look forward to Willow dumping him for Michael, at this point Michael is a Corinthos  to me so I don't want him to win anything ever. If he'd turned his back on Sonny I'd forgive him but that's never gonna happen.

I wonder how long until everyone notices Wiley with the heart problem looks like Michael? They'll probably wait for Julian to be happy about something so they can blame him once again for being so evil.

Edited by tveyeonyou
Edited because somehow everything I wrote showed up in triplicate.
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Right? Shut up, Michael. It isn't like Julian hung Tony on a meat hook or killed him. That's your paragon of virtue's MO, Mikey. Knock off the self-righteousness. At least Julian is attempting to live his life on the straight and narrow. Sonny is proud to be a killer.

13 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I wonder if Willow will hook up with boring Michael to get closer to Willey? Of course, he's with Brad and Lucas right now. Somehow, I think she is going to marry Michael so she be closer to the baby. I know it doesn't make sense but the show keeps trying to put her with him. Meanwhile, Chase has to deal with stupid Drew. Why was Drew all up in Chase's grill? What's his beef with Chase? Also, I liked when Julian told Michael what a hypocrite he is. Too funny!

What was that about? Chase asks the logical question of whether or not a kid who has run away in the past might have ran away again. Somehow, this is the same thing as asking if perhaps Oscar kidnapped Joss and was taking her to Colombia for human trafficking. Take a seat, Drew. But we'll done rolling your eyes at Sam later on the episode.

And, again, shut up Michael. Die in a fart.

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, tveyeonyou said:

notices Wiley with the heart problem looks like Michael?

I did wonder about that yesterday.  They managed to get a blond haired baby that could pass as blond Michael and blond Nelle's baby to play Jonah/Wylie.  Willow's got dark hair and if the baby daddy was also dark, will she at any point, put two and two together and realize that couldn't possibly be her baby.  Or will she just spend her time staring at him with tears in her eyes while simultaneously glaring at teh evul Julian.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Perkie said:

I did wonder about that yesterday.  They managed to get a blond haired baby that could pass as blond Michael and blond Nelle's baby to play Jonah/Wylie.  Willow's got dark hair and if the baby daddy was also dark, will she at any point, put two and two together and realize that couldn't possibly be her baby.  Or will she just spend her time staring at him with tears in her eyes while simultaneously glaring at teh evul Julian.  

This reminds me of something that happened back int he early-mid '80s.  Young Alan Jr was played by a kid with dark hair and Jason had blond hair.  That was giving my sister absolute fits since both of Jason's parents had dark hair and one of Alan Jr's (not AJ yet) had blonde hair.

Sorry, that didn't really have anything to do with anything, but you would not believe how much this drove her crazy.  Teenagers have too much time on their hands:)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Perkie said:

THIS!  Sam was sitting right there.  Her hand was about a foot away from the top rung, she could have reached out and grabbed it.  

Or when she said "Grab my hand," he could have actually reached for it instead of staring at her like she was a stranger speaking to him in a foreign language while making no effort to get himself off a rickety ladder.

Edited by rur
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Like, for real, if you hate Julian so much, stop going to his place of business.

I don't understand why people keep going to Charlie's and are amazed when the über-villain himself is there. Watching people berate Julian in his place of business doesn't make me cheer those people—it makes me want Julian to ban them forever. The show is shooting itself in the foot when it does fakakta stuff like this.

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't understand why people keep going to Charlie's and are amazed when the über-villain himself is there. Watching people berate Julian in his place of business doesn't make me cheer those people—it makes me want Julian to ban them forever.

Seriously, next time Sam is sitting at the bar with that "I smell shit" look on her face, he should direct her to the Metrocourt.  

Or The Floating Rib.

Or Kelly's.

Wow, look at that: PC DOES have other places where people can meet, great, and eat.  Who knew?

Also, can Lucas make up his fucking mind?  One time he's cordial and smiley with Julian, the next Julian must be avoided like the measles.  

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Also, can Lucas make up his fucking mind?  One time he's cordial and smiley with Julian, the next Julian must be avoided like the measles.  

Lucas told Brad that he's okay with Julian on a general level, but Julian is still the worst influence ever on Wiley. It doesn't make any sense, of course, but the show finally spelled that out. Oh, and the nonsense about keeping the promise to the birth mother about no mobsters. Never mind that Lucas's brother-in-law is the most fearsome mobster on the Eastern Seaboard. No, it's gastropub owner Julian who's a terrible threat.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

Oh, and the nonsense about keeping the promise to the birth mother about no mobsters. Never mind that Lucas's brother-in-law is the most fearsome mobster on the Eastern Seaboard. No, it's gastropub owner Julian who's a terrible threat.

They can have the friggin' naming ceremony at Sonny's, aka the compound with armed guards, but god forbid Wylie is around some avocado toast...

• Love 16
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

Oh, and the nonsense about keeping the promise to the birth mother about no mobsters. Never mind that Lucas's brother-in-law is the most fearsome mobster on the Eastern Seaboard. No, it's gastropub owner Julian who's a terrible threat.

They can have the friggin' naming ceremony at Sonny's, aka the compound with armed guards, but god forbid Wylie is around some avocado toast...

• Love 3

All that fucking discussion, panic and drama about climbing up an 8 foot ladder! laugh3-smiley.gif OMG, that was a good laugh. I was waiting for Oscar and Joss to get into an actual fist fight about it. Joss: "Thank you for saving me, Jason." Um, he literally climbed down the ladder and told you to climb up the ladder. Which you were about to do anyway. So Goddamn dumb. 

The show is just being cruel now, putting Joss, Oscar, Lulu and Jason in mortal peril yet none shall pass. Come on show, give us at least one out of the four! 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Was Lulu in the self defense class?  I remember Liz and Willow were teamed up and Maxie and Nina were partners and all the drama between Willow and Nina that Maxie kept trying to diffuse, but I don't remember Lulu being there. Maybe I missed her.

Lulu was busy moderating the mayoral debate (eyeroll) so she did not go to the self-defense class. 

36 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

give us at least one out of the four! 

Seriously, at this point I'm not picky. I mean, I don't want Laura to lose her daughter but maybe she can discover that Lulu is an imposter? Then she won't be so sad when Girl Reporter dies.

• Love 1

Good on you for being able to laugh.

I kinda love the disdain he shows to pretty much everyone.

Only on TFGH would a Navy SEAL be treated worse than folks who commit felonies for a living.  It's too bad that Liz and Drew couldn't have ended up together.  Replace Patient Oscar with Patient Cameron and we would be watching some good soap.

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny
  • Love 5

Laura dragging Jordan about the violent criminal on the loose...while she stands next to a violent criminal, one she praises as being the only one who could have helped her through this Lulu ordeal?  Yuck.

Also yuck?  Everything LWB/FS.  Maxie basically trying to get Nathan to sign off on him, LWB/FS saying that he pops by Nathan's grave sometimes (which I think we were supposed to think is sweet, but I thought was super gross.  You manipulated events that led to his murder, you don't get to make yourself feel better by talking to his grave!), LWB/FS advising her on her grief, etc.

In more random news, she knows about "Kevin" and Ava and now "Kevin" is in the hospital, but Lucy Coe hasn't burst into his room to read him slash check on him yet?  I call foul.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Katy M said:

his reminds me of something that happened back int he early-mid '80s.  Young Alan Jr was played by a kid with dark hair and Jason had blond hair.  That was giving my sister absolute fits since both of Jason's parents had dark hair and one of Alan Jr's (not AJ yet) had blonde hair.

Sorry, that didn't really have anything to do with anything, but you would not believe how much this drove her crazy.  Teenagers have too much time on their hands:)

Isn't blonde hair recessive?  Meaning if your dark haired mother and your dark haired father both had a blonde gene and they each passed their blonde gene to you, you would be a blonde with dark haired parents.  I think it if was the other way around, it would be a problem.  Two naturally blonde people would not a dark haired child because they would have only blonde genes to pass on.

Other than that, I have nothing.  Still not watching and still not hearing about anything that would entice me to watch.

Who the hell is telling Maxie to let go and move on?

Maxie: I can hear what Nathan would say exactly how he would say it. 

Well he only had one tone of voice so yeah.

Who the hell is telling Maxie to let go and move on?

Maxie: I can hear what Nathan would say exactly how he would say it. 

Well he only had one tone of voice so yeah.

• Love 3

Valentin and Nina can STFU with their fake concern/out-of-nowhere respect for Lulu.

They are literally going back to the night Jason died for Jason/Sam. I don't have words anymore for how stupid this is. 

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 7

As of today, I am officially tired of Spinelli, because mainly he's used as a cheap deus ex machina. How do we save Jason? Spinelli miraculously finds something online from 1901. Puh-Leez! 

And as long as I'm in semi-rant mode, why didn't Valentine tell Charlotte that children under a certain age are not allowed to visit patients in ICU? Or that the appropriate time to go to see her mother would be during visiting hours, not the middle of the night? You know, that hospitals have rules that have to be followed for both the safety and health of everyone  concerned?

Edited by rur
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Valentin and Nina can STFU with their fake concern/out-of-nowhere respect for Lulu.

Eh, I'll give Nina a pass since she and Lulu had a truce when Nina was on the outs from Valentin, that was pretty strong until this Charlotte bullying happened.  Valentin though can take a bunch of seats and I DO NOT want to see Valentin and Laura together in a scene even if it has to do with Charlotte since Valentin is the reason that NIkolas is not there to comfort his mother and she's forced to get it from Sonny.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Perkie said:

Eh, I'll give Nina a pass since she and Lulu had a truce when Nina was on the outs from Valentin, that was pretty strong until this Charlotte bullying happened.  Valentin though can take a bunch of seats and I DO NOT want to see Valentin and Laura together in a scene even if it has to do with Charlotte since Valentin is the reason that NIkolas is not there to comfort his mother and she's forced to get it from Sonny.  

I'm also wondering what Valentin/Nina are talking about at home in Charlotte's presence or where she can overhear, given Charlotte's first reaction was to think that Lulu wasn't coming to get her because she was mad about Charlotte's treatment of Aiden. 

• Love 4

Don't care if it's real-life disdain, in-character disdain, out-of-character disdain, 

See, I interpreted the eye-roll as in character, as in Sam just said, 'I'm glad you're okay" to the kid with a terminal brain tumor. Which, totally independent of Sam becoming a worthless Jasbot apendage, is a colossally stupid thing to say to a kid with a terminal brain tumor.

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

They are literally going back to the night Jason died for Jason/Sam. I don't have words anymore for how stupid this is.

I could see how a fan of theirs would looove this setup. ("OMG, she's going to save him, like she couldn't that night, squee!").  But oy, this execution is sooo dumb.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5