Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, tvfanatic13 said:

I don't think that it is Daisy emailing to Sam, I think it is Shiloh.

Same, but I think Daisy is doing some of the dirty work.

19 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Why is Marcus succumbing to Sonny's 'All About Me' arguments?

Because Sonny knows everything about caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's, of course.

20 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Why did Lulu open with her relationship to Laura? That should have been a footnote at the end.

No, the start of the meeting was the right place to mention it. Full disclosure and all of that.

10 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

the oft-kidnapped like Liz and Maxie DEFINITELY should be taking self-defense classes.

I feel like those two, or at least Elizabeth (after the rape), have already taken a self-defense class. And why

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Perkie said:

I swear to dog if they have Marcus bow down to Sonny and not do what he wants with his own dang wife, then imma haft to punch somoene in the throat.  

Hank/Shiloh:  Most people change names when they change lives

Me:  Huh?  Most people don't change lives, therefore don't need to change names.  What an odd way of putting it.  

Right?  I was thinking the same thing.  Who just goes around changing lives?

23 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I think that was a dig at Sam.

I hope you were right.  And I hope that he succeeds at taking her down.  I know he won't be successful (another issue with this show: too predictable and the unlikable are the ones who always win) but I can dream.

23 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I actually don't mind Hank/Shiloh because the actor can actually act his way out of a paper bag. BM actually looked alive in his scenes with Curtis. This is like the most genuine friendship we currently have on the show. 

I could give a fuck about Mike and his would-be romance with Yvonne. This whole story arc has been a major turn off. This whole thing is just . . . sigh.

YES! The fact that the husband is being portrayed as the bad guy because he doesn't like Mike mackin' on his wife is just ridiculous.  And you know Sonny is going to be the good guy here as he encourage his dad to be a homewrecker to a caretaker and his alzheimers patient wife.

23 hours ago, Hater said:

I liked Kristina calling out scam.

You know, I did too.  It was refreshing to have Kristina flipping out on someone other than Alexis, and nice to have her actually appear to have something resembling a reason for flipping out. Sam was being a bitch. I mean,  it's clear Kristina is getting involved in a cult, but Sam was being a bitch.

19 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Yes to Chet as a regular. HELL NO to him working for Sonny. angry-smiley.gif

Team Shiloh. Unfortunately, the bell tolls for thee, as the black leather jacket duo must always be right.  

I like Chet. I actually wouldn't mind seeing him get involved with Maxie, either. Maybe.  They are sweet when they are together. Certainly prefer that to her with Peter.

What's going to be most obnoxious about this Shiloh/cult storyline is that we all know Jason (and probably Sam to some degree) is going to be the one to save the day. Over those two. Why oh why can't Ryan kill Sam and frame Jason leaving Carly so distraught that her little BFF has gotten the chair that she kills herself?  Then, somehow, the suicide gets painted as a murder and Sonny goes down for that. Man, I'd DVR that sheet and watch it daily.

• Love 5

What is it with ABC being the only network breaking in with "breaking news"?  At least I got to see more of DOOL which has some old GHers on it...  Did I miss much during the first half hour?

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:
On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 1:16 PM, YaddaYadda said:

I could give a fuck about Mike and his would-be romance with Yvonne. This whole story arc has been a major turn off. This whole thing is just . . . sigh.

YES! The fact that the husband is being portrayed as the bad guy because he doesn't like Mike mackin' on his wife is just ridiculous.  And you know Sonny is going to be the good guy here as he encourage his dad to be a homewrecker to a caretaker and his alzheimers patient wife.

It's disgusting.  Why am I supposed to root for Mike?*  He was never more than a peripheral character back in the days of Ron Hale and twenty years later he's still not someone I want to see in a major storyline.  But, besides that, how come Mike never forgets who Yvonne or Stella are, yet sometimes doesn't recognize Sonny?  He's got no problems remember every detail with Yvonne.  I'm sure Alzheimer's is unpredictable, but it feels contrived.

*I know it's actually about how Sonny can't lose, Mike is just the current vessel being used to that end, but still.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

But, besides that, how come Mike never forgets who Yvonne or Stella are, yet sometimes doesn't recognize Sonny?  He's got no problems remember every detail with Yvonne.  I'm sure Alzheimer's is unpredictable, but it feels contrived.

*I know it's actually about how Sonny can't lose, Mike is just the current vessel being used to that end, but still.

I agree. It's my understanding that Alzheimer's prevents people from making new memories, so I have trouble with all the Yvonne stuff. If they were both staying at the facility full time, I could find it more believable. Maybe someone here, with a better knowledge of the disease, can explain to us whether the storyline is accurate or just a bunch of stuff thrown at the wall.

• Love 2

What irritating about this current Sonny/Mike story beat for me personally is that I saw this exact story with spouses struggling seeing their Alzheimer-ridden spouses developing new love connections play out beautifully, heartbreakingly in ONE episode of "Grey's Anatomy", made all the better because 1) one of the spouses was L. Scott "Rose on 'Lost'" Caldwell and 2) there were no mobsters involved.

• Love 6

Just catching up now. 

I can totally see she irritates some, but I have such a soft spot for Lucy Coe. Loved seeing her hustling for her guide book, getting weepy about Gail, and referring to "Mother Quarter....Lila" after Monica shot her a look.  Looking forward to the reading of Gail's will.

I'm also super into the cult storyline. The Shiloh actor was a great find.

It remains extremely farfetched that Alexis Davis, sober attorney, hangs out and takes professional meetings (!) in her ex-husband's bar. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Ladybyrd said:

Looking forward to the reading of Gail's will.

Since it wasn’t even in the previews for next week, it’ll likely be another month or two (maybe 6 the way this show is paced) before they even return to that storyline 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, rur said:

I agree. It's my understanding that Alzheimer's prevents people from making new memories, so I have trouble with all the Yvonne stuff. If they were both staying at the facility full time, I could find it more believable. Maybe someone here, with a better knowledge of the disease, can explain to us whether the storyline is accurate or just a bunch of stuff thrown at the wall.

You're right, although the inability to form new memories at all is in the later stages.But absolutely Mike should not be forgetting Sonny or Yvonne Marcus while remembering a peripheral person like Stella.

Consensus exists that AD starts clinically with memory complaints, which may affect episodic memory, speech production, with naming or semantic problems, or visual orientation...   Semantic loss in AD may occur several years prior to diagnosis. The hippocampus is essential to the consolidation of information from short-term to long-term memory. Destruction of the hippocampal formation makes the storage of new memories impossible...  This cognitive profile develops over time, and AD patients often start to show a progressive decay of working memory. The patients display increased sensitivity to distraction in memory tasks, the capacity of working memory measured, eg, digit span is, however, at first still intact. Interestingly, the medications used currently to treat AD like acetylcholinesterase inhibitors or memantine work partly by increasing attention and concentration and work mainly in mild-to-moderate AD.46,47

The deficits in attention and working memory associated with damage to frontal subcortical circuits also influence executive functions in AD, impairing planning, problem solving, and goal-directed behavior such as the ability to deploy response alternatives or modify behavior. AD patients show impaired results in tests that require planning, problem solving, or cognitive flexibility,

There should be times when Yvonne remembers Marcus though.

8 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

No, the start of the meeting was the right place to mention it. Full disclosure and all of that.

Fair enough. But it still shouldn't be Lulu moderating her own mother's debate.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

It was really just an excuse to get that group of characters together, but yes, the oft-kidnapped like Liz and Maxie DEFINITELY should be taking self-defense classes.

Although why is everyone OMG A SERIAL KILLER NONE OF US ARE SAFE?!?! about the current status quo?  Your town has had a serial killer before, when it's not a battleground for mob wars.

In fact, there is a serial killer right now and he living in Liz's house.

8 hours ago, statsgirl said:

How are the police through the years so incompetent that no one noticed that the licenses were missing?

Don't serial killers usually keep trophies they take off their victims. I can't remember if Ryan in the past took those same trophies from his victims (ala the licenses).

• Love 2

Wikipedia gives a number of reasons why people might become serial killers. Some collect trophies, for others it irrelevant.

If you trust quora, it's an American thing mostly. some of which was planted by police or the FBI. But I can't find medical literature that answer the question without paying for it. ,

7 hours ago, nilyank said:

Don't serial killers usually keep trophies they take off their victims. I can't remember if Ryan in the past took those same trophies from his victims (ala the licenses).

Some do.  Some don't.

7 hours ago, nilyank said:

I can't remember if Ryan in the past took those same trophies from his victims (ala the licenses).

When he took Mary Pat's, he put it in a box, which had a bunch of others in it.  I assumed those were the ones from all those years ago.  And it will be his downfall since the box is sitting unlocked on his desk at work.  

• Love 2
13 hours ago, statsgirl said:
21 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Even worse is her writing articles about the election for the Invader. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

there were no mobsters involved

This would improve every story on this fakakta show.

1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:
15 hours ago, statsgirl said:
23 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Even worse is her writing articles about the election for the Invader. 

As conflict of interest goes, it's no worse than anything else in Port Charles.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, sunnyface said:

Did someone deputize Curtis? 

No, he's still just the local PI, but someone needs to help Jordan since Dante's taking forever to find some guy who threw Lulu off a boat two years ago, Valerie is back in the unused closet and Chase is teaching self defence classes and taking teachers out on dates.  

• Love 6

I only wish you were joking but sadly I know this damn show too well. St. Jasus will save the town and earn everyone’s undying gratitude. 🤮

2 hours ago, Perkie said:

taking teachers out on dates. 

Hey now, I kinda like him and Willow lol! But yeah heaven forbid an actual detective do some, you know, detecting! and yes I know Curtis was a detective or at least a cop in Baltimore, but he isn’t currently employed by the PCPD so it doesn’t count 

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Perkie said:

No, he's still just the local PI, but someone needs to help Jordan since Dante's taking forever to find some guy who threw Lulu off a boat two years ago, Valerie is back in the unused closet and Chase is teaching self defence classes and taking teachers out on dates.  

This is so funny yet true. It's like you made it up but it's totally sums up what's going on cast wise. Too funny!

12 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

I could barely tell who was in them

What I noticed was that Jon Lindstrom and Kin Shriner were both in there.  So they come up with the idea for this fast-moving "flipbook"...and then add in the recurring players so it has to go even faster?  Why?

It's just horrible.  Bland oatmeal with zero brand identity to it.  Even the windowpanes had a fleeting glance of THE HOSPITAL.

• Love 4

Looks like Jason is a permanent fixture in Sam's house these days, with Alexis not even raising an eyebrow at seeing him cozied up on Sam's couch. Sam might as well move him in before they've even fucked; at least that way he stands a chance at running into one of his kids once in a while. I really don't care about the convoluted backstory that's being created between Sam and Shiloh and why it means Shiloh's bad. He's scruffy-hot and the actor's more than passable, which is reason enough for me to root for him over JaSam.

Aww, Drew got to me when he teared up at the news of Oscar's failed treatment. BM excels at being the devoted dad. Threatening Julian, not so much. The romance angle they're pushing between Kim/Drew isn't necessary and detracts from the emotional turmoil they're experiencing as parents.

I'm feeling grinchy enough to say that I'm ready for the Christmas decor to disappear from the sets now, please.

The new opening sequence looks like what will flash before my eyes the day I finally keel over from a Carly-induced rage stroke. 

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

As long as Sonny is front and center, who cares about the rest. 

Well, at least Laura is last, with almost a lingering shot on her.  

34 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

I could barely tell who was in them,

I rewound and watched it twice and still didn't catch everybody, though I did notice that Carly wasn't second behind Sonny, as I would have expected since they are the matriarch/patriarch of the show (sorry, just threw up a little there).  Wonder if they really are breaking them up.  

So they really are killing off Oscar?  The Quartermains get another member only to lose him a year or so later.  Ugh.

Of course Shiloh/Hank is the son of one of Sam's old marks.  

• Love 2

I admit to only paying half attention, but they've already connected all the dots in the Sam's conwoman past/Hank the cult leader who just happens to know Drew story?  That's so stupid.

Aw, Scotty and Laura were nice talking about Gail.  Scotty's comment about suddenly feeling like an orphan with Gail going so soon after Lee got to me.

Outside of how it might affect Monica (a message brought to you by the Hasn't Monica Suffered Enough Foundation), I really...don't care about Oscar maybe actually dying.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

Well, if Sonny can become a career criminal and hate cops forever, because one cop (Deke) was a bad guy-- I fully support Shiloh tormenting Sam (not even all gold digging con artists-- just the one who screwed over his dad.)

Edited by sacrebleu
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, HeatLifer said:

I love how the credits lingered a second for MB but went through everyone else like a bat out of hell.

This might be my own personal hate coming through, but it felt like it slowed down just a touch when it got to LWB/FS.

• Love 1

So Hank/Shiloh/Arthur/David/or some other name is targeting Sam, maybe found out where she was, saw a picture with the holy hitman, found his twin brother, joined some mission in Afghanistan with Drew's unit, gets nearly blown up to kingdom come, then returns, decides to change his life, moves to PC where Sam lives, Drew gets dropped into PC after the memories get sucked out of his brain in favor of his twin's.

This is contrived in so many ways, I can't even . . .

Did Hank of the many names also help steal Drew from Afghanistan or something?

• Love 2

Burton looks absolutely ridiculous with that 3 sizes too small black tee shirt, the stupid look on his face, and his caked on make up which makes him look older than men who have years on him like Don Diamont on B&B. This is suppose to be one of the leading men of GH.

Goodness.

Sam and Jason reading. The sight is laughable.  Watching those two draw a horrible diagram of circles.  Mensa members. No wonder Danny appears to have a limited vocabulary at age 7.

I still don't care about Oscar's cancer and I can find the story relatable as my cousin is battling cancer right now, but I just don't care.  Maybe I'm just cold hearted.  Why isn't this kid really sick? Why doesn't the make up staff ever attempt to make him look sick?  Is his only symptom, "dopey teen."  Can't take it seriously.

Kim seemed more upset over Julian leaving her than Oscar dying.  

Edited by Hater
  • Love 8
On 1/7/2019 at 4:16 PM, YaddaYadda said:

So Hank/Shiloh/Arthur/David/or some other name is targeting Sam, maybe found out where she was, saw a picture with the holy hitman, found his twin brother, joined some mission in Afghanistan with Drew's unit, gets nearly blown up to kingdom come, then returns, decides to change his life, moves to PC where Sam lives, Drew gets dropped into PC after the memories get sucked out of his brain in favor of his twin's.

This is contrived in so many ways, I can't even .

That's actually not too bad for a soap.

He might've seen Sam in the news when she broke out of prison/was a TV personality/was wanted for murder. She's been in the news a lot and some of it might've crossed state lines. If he was following up on her, he'd probably know about Jason. And knowing about Jason he would've noticed the resemblance to Drew.

he's apparently the only person who has ever noticed so it's nice that someone did.

Unless... Is Franco's gross obsession with Jason now supposed to have been about Drew?

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2

I think the whole plot is stupid, especially since Jasus and Scam already figured it out.  I asked this before but how long before Sam needs rescuing because the cult leader took it out on her? 

Adding Jason to that circle made zero sense. Jason is only connected to this nonsense because Drew once looked like him.  Not because Hank has an active connection to him like he does with the other people listed on Sam's struggle circles. So the fact that the show just needs to place Burton's overrated ass in every single storyline just because is even more irksome.

Also in the previews, why should Drew care about this nonsense with Shiloh when his son is dying?  I think he needs to tell Scam to stick to drawing circles with Jasus.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 3

I'm not one for plot lines to linger on forever with no logical pacing or conclusion (see: Mike, the Baby swap, Ryan, just to name a few) but did Sam and Jason seriously sit down with a laptop and a copy of Shilo's version of Dianetics and figure out all the tentacles of this thing, complete with doodle, in twenty minutes? Seriously? I mean I know Google is a handy tool but, come on. I'm the last one to sign up for Jasam hijinks since I loathe the sight of them, but they couldn't have them go a few places first, follow some clues, ask some more people questions before landing on 10 revelations at once? Shiloh was just revealed all of two days ago. Soaps aren't the gig they used to be, but there has to be thousands of struggling writers out there that would be grateful to cobble together a better show than what we have now.

And of course Sam is at the center of this. I can't wait to watch her whisper and zombie act through even more scenes! There was the big revelation that this guy is the son of one of your first "marks" and it was like Jason told her they were out of milk. I caaaaaaan't. 

I rag on BM all the time because he's always such a pill in every scene but when Terry told them that Oscar's treatment didn't take I think he did a good job. The rest of the episode not so much but I thought he looked appropriately bewildered and devastated by the news. Eden was also on point when they told Oscar in the hospital room. Her expressions said it all. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

I'm not one for plot lines to linger on forever with no logical pacing or conclusion (see: Mike, the Baby swap, Ryan, just to name a few) but did Sam and Jason seriously sit down with a laptop and a copy of Shilo's version of Dianetics and figure out all the tentacles of this thing, complete with doodle, in twenty minutes? Seriously? I mean I know Google is a handy tool but, come on. I'm the last one to sign up for Jasam hijinks since I loathe the sight of them, but they couldn't have them go a few places first, follow some clues, ask some more people questions before landing on 10 revelations at once? 

Seriously.  Sam didn't even get to bust out her "let's pretend I'm a lawyer/insurance adjuster/IRS auditor/FBI agent" suit.  

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

I rag on BM all the time because he's always such a pill in every scene but when Terry told them that Oscar's treatment didn't take I think he did a good job. The rest of the episode not so much but I thought he looked appropriately bewildered and devastated by the news. Eden was also on point when they told Oscar in the hospital room. Her expressions said it all. 

He did good and I liked that they chose to do a mute scene when they told Oscar the news about his tumor. 

Also, I thought for sure the treatment was going to have miraculously work, so at least they decided to not take the easy way out of this and I hope they stick with it. 

But honestly, I feel nothing with this story at all. I'm not moved by it, I'm not sad about it. I just want them to get on with it already. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

But honestly, I feel nothing with this story at all. I'm not moved by it, I'm not sad about it. I just want them to get on with it already. 

Me, too.  My sister passed away last year from cancer, so I've seen it up close and personal, and yet this story just leaves me cold.  Probably because it's beyond unrealistic with the whole "not one symptom for years" bullshit.

• Love 8

Any story that is Kristina adjacent is one I will not engage with. Her standing around looking like cult leader hung the moon gave me the opportunity to see Keanu on The Talk. I returned in time to see Laura/Ryan/Scott which was good.

Kristina is one of those characters  like Brady on Days and Liam on B and B whose sole purpose is to make stupid choices. Kristina is always relentlessly, aggressively stupid  and I don't have the patience to watch her not learn from past mistakes.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Me, too.  My sister passed away last year from cancer, so I've seen it up close and personal, and yet this story just leaves me cold.  Probably because it's beyond unrealistic with the whole "not one symptom for years" bullshit.

My sympathies for your loss. I know that pain all too well, losing a sister. It cuts deep.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, CharethCutestory said:

I'm not one for plot lines to linger on forever with no logical pacing or conclusion (see: Mike, the Baby swap, Ryan, just to name a few) but did Sam and Jason seriously sit down with a laptop and a copy of Shilo's version of Dianetics and figure out all the tentacles of this thing, complete with doodle, in twenty minutes? Seriously? I mean I know Google is a handy tool but, come on. I'm the last one to sign up for Jasam hijinks since I loathe the sight of them, but they couldn't have them go a few places first, follow some clues, ask some more people questions before landing on 10 revelations at once? Shiloh was just revealed all of two days ago. Soaps aren't the gig they used to be, but there has to be thousands of struggling writers out there that would be grateful to cobble together a better show than what we have now.

It's funny to me since Scam claimed that the "office was too stuffy for her."  But sitting on the couch laying eggs and looking at a computer is this thrilling P.I. work she was excluded from doing because Drew/Aurora didn't allow her to be herself.  But hey she occasionally dresses up in some ugly clothing with a not so fake accent and I guess that's where her excitement comes from.  I couldn't sense excitement from Monaco or Burton's acting if I was paid to lie about it.  <yawn>

Sam does the same nonsense Girl Reporter Lulu does, who works for a media company! Go figure.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 5

Kudos today to Jon Lindstrom, pulling the lacing from the boxing glove and twisting it in his hands, walking the line between bsc and keeping it in long enough not to get caught.  I loved the touch of the noose.

The scene of Scotty telling Laura about Gail and their reminiscences of her was a ice touch.

21 hours ago, Greta said:

I haven't watched in a long, long time, but I can't quit lurking on this board, vainly hoping it will get better.  That said, any chance this Hank/Shiloh person is Willow's babydaddy, with her fleeing the cult and giving up the baby to keep him safe, but now thinking she's out of danger and wondering if maybe she could raise the child herself?

Yes, I hope they go for it. Because that's just what this plot needs, yet another connection to another character previously not connected. Draw another circle, Sam. But make sure you don't draw any lines showing the connections between the characters because that would be a major mess.

5 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

This is contrived in so many ways, I can't even . . .

Did Hank of the many names also help steal Drew from Afghanistan or something?

He would also have had to create some sort of business so that he could be a contractor in Afghanistan, and create the situation where he gets blown up, hoping that Drew will save him.

Don't forget he knew that Oscar is Drew's son before Drew did and caused Oscar's brain tumor so that her would fight with his mother and join the cult house.  Then he riled up Kristina so that she would feel lost and make friends with the girl who came around with concert flyers

That is some major level conspiracy theory from Jason, who apparently doesn't know that he is in a soap opera and everyone is connected.

If this weren't about St. Jasus saving Sam again and making Drew grateful to him, I'd go with the Occam's Razor explanation, that Hank really was save by Drew and turned his life around. But since it is GH, every plot has to be about CarSon or Jason.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Holy hell, those new opening credits are HORRIBLE!

I don't mind them. I like seeing more than the just the contract actors. 

6 hours ago, Perkie said:

The connection with Drew as well is so stupid, and too bad Shiloh/Hank won't do any real damage to Sam. Jason will of course rescue her the way he always does. 

4 hours ago, Hater said:

Sam and Jason reading. The sight is laughable.

That cracked me up, too, especially Jason. I can see Sam reading some dumb procedural manual (Picking Locks 101, for example), but Jason? The guy has no curiosity, intellectual or otherwise. Jason skipped to the end of Shiloh/Hank's book, LOL.

More LOL at Sam's non-Venn diagram. What a detective she is!

3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:
3 hours ago, CharethCutestory said:

He did good and I liked that they chose to do a mute scene when they told Oscar the news about his tumor. 

Same here. I wonder if Oscar will really die, though. It seems kind of needlessly punishing to Kim for being such an idiot about not getting him treatment earlier, and it also leaves her with no link to the canvas. I like that Drew insisted that they tell Oscar immediately. 

• Love 1

I have been trying to figure out why I care so much about Oscar's fate and today I finally figured it out.  I want Oscar to live because I don't want to see Monica lose another person that she loves.  Monica has lost multiple children.  Dawn, AJ and Emily were all murdered.  (AJ was murdered twice.  The first time Monica helped fake his death to save him from Sonny.  When he returned to Port Charles, Sonny murdered him for "real".) There was a period of time that her only remaining child, Jason, was also murdered.  During this time she though all FOUR of her children had been murdered.  Then there is the whole mess of the Jason/Drew saga.  Monica loves both of her sons and is delighted to be a grandma to their children.  The thought of watching this fictional character go through losing her oldest grandchild to cancer is just too much for me.  I want Oscar to get better so Monica can take him to Europe to meet his aunt Tracy during his summer vacation.    

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Same here. I wonder if Oscar will really die, though. It seems kind of needlessly punishing to Kim for being such an idiot about not getting him treatment earlier, and it also leaves her with no link to the canvas.

I may be remembering incorrectly but I think that Kim said that there was no treatment for Oscar's tumor and that's why she did't tell him; there was nothing anyone could do. That's why she jumped on the trial so eagerly, at last there was something that they could try.

• Love 1