Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, sunnyface said:

Nothing like starting out the new year with the first scene showing the two lovebird felons giving the police commissioner lip when she asked them questions. 

It's so stupid and aggravating. Jason and Sam discovered the body! Jordan wasn't trying to railroad either ding-dong into confessing they did it. Ugh.

The picture of Hank and Drew-when-he-looked-like-Jason totally cracked me up. It was so obviously shot in the parking lot two minutes before the photo was needed. Hee. It also cracks me up that everyone is instantly super suspicious of Hank. Why does this fakakta show insist on stacking the deck from the get-go? Let things play out a bit. Sheesh.

I really wish Kristina had said, "I seem to have opened a door to the past!" when she walked in on Jason and Sam kissing. 

The color of the walls of Kristina's new residence is absolutely hideous. And SBu's "Jigga whaa?" face at the Shiloh reveal had me in stitches. So bad.

• Love 2

I love that Sam can scold Alexis about infantilizing Kristina, but she has no problem thinking Krissy has the mental wherewithal of a 12-yr-old.  Then, again, hypocrite is Sam's factory setting, so...

Now Hank/Shiloh's "he knew me as Hank" line makes sense.  Also, how long to Jason runs to Sonny to tell him about this?  I'm thinking by next Tuesday.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 2

I wish I could laugh at this show, either with amusement or derision but I can't. It is relentlessly awful. The few folks I do enjoy are on the edge of the vortex of awful about to be sucked in. Who asked for more Kristina and Jason?  The only story I'm invested in is Ryan and he won't kill the right people so why watch? I'm about done.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

The picture of Hank and Drew-when-he-looked-like-Jason totally cracked me up. It was so obviously shot in the parking lot two minutes before the photo was needed. Hee. It also cracks me up that everyone is instantly super suspicious of Hank. Why does this fakakta show insist on stacking the deck from the get-go? Let things play out a bit. Sheesh.

That photo made me dread any future use of SBu in Drew flashbacks. There isn't a focus soft enough. 

Edited by CharethCutestory
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Linny said:

Shut up, Jason and Sam. Kristina is most definitely old enough to make her own living arrangements without getting clearance from her older sister. (Did anyone follow her to Oregon to check out her living situation with Parker? Don't think so.) It's such a stupid way to get Sam and Jason further involved in whatever these nefarious members of Kristina's "family" are up to. And what an inauspicious start to 2019 for our power couple JaSam: aborted romantic moments, finding a dead body, and helicopter parenting Kristina. Laaaame.

Has Sam ever actually said the words that she wants to be with Jason romantically or is she just letting herself be pushed into it at glacier-style speed? Because today Jason told her that they both knew what they wanted and they just needed to go for it (which I get where he might get that impression with the oh-so-wonderful, note sarcasm, kisses), but has Sam ever said as such out loud? The writers keep having her say that she doesn't want to throw a relationship in Drew's face - hard to do when they only share one scene every two months - but never have I gotten undeniable love from Sam. I see co-parenting most of all (with 95% of the parenting going to Sam/Monica and Jason only seeing Danny when he can be bothered to remember he has a son) with a kiss every now and then. 

• Love 5

How did Hank know Drew with his new face? He called him Drew the minute he stepped out of the elevator. I like Billy Miller but he looks totally bored. You know he wants to work with Kelly Monaco but unless he has dirt on the writers or FV he’s gonna be stuck moping over stupid Oscar and “dating” Kim. Talk about dull. Also, the Hank guy has a great look for a random short term character. He’s only been on three times and I’m more into him then Drew. Hopefully, he’ll take his shirt off soon so an honest review of him can be given. LOL!!!!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, ByaNose said:

How did Hank know Drew with his new face? He called him Drew the minute he stepped out of the elevator. I like Billy Miller but he looks totally bored. You know he wants to work with Kelly Monaco but unless he has dirt on the writers or FV he’s gonna be stuck moping over stupid Oscar and “dating” Kim. Talk about dull. Also, the Hank guy has a great look for a random short term character. He’s only been on three times and I’m more into him then Drew. Hopefully, he’ll take his shirt off soon so an honest review of him can be given. LOL!!!!

I wondered the same thing. We don't know how long Hank has been in PC. There was a time Drew was all over the news with the purchase of Aurora. A quick internet search would have given him Drew's picture. 

Also, the whole I had a son with this woman Kim Nero, have I ever spoken about her? He said no to that, but when we find out the other thing Hank has been up to, Oscar has been living in that house for weeks. There's no way he didn't make the connection between the two if he didn't already know, while he and Drew were talking.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I wondered the same thing. We don't know how long Hank has been in PC. There was a time Drew was all over the news with the purchase of Aurora. A quick internet search would have given him Drew's picture. 

Also, the whole I had a son with this woman Kim Nero, have I ever spoken about her? He said no to that, but when we find out the other thing Hank has been up to, Oscar has been living in that house for weeks. There's no way he didn't make the connection between the two if he didn't already know, while he and Drew were talking.

I will say I was surprised by the Hank twist at the end. It was nice for a change. LOL!!!

• Love 3
10 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Jason and Sam discovered the body! Jordan wasn't trying to railroad either ding-dong into confessing they did it. Ugh.

This.  And then they go back to the apartment and Sam's all, "ooh Jason, so big of you to answer Jordan's answers instead of calling Diane".  Like what the eff would they need legal counsel to answer 3 questions about a dead body they found.  Then because they are beyond boring on their own, they have a five minute conversation about whether or not Diane and Max would get married in Vegas.  Wha?  

11 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

The picture of Hank and Drew-when-he-looked-like-Jason totally cracked me up.

Cracks me us up when they show a photo like that because BM is about a foot taller than SBu and it's hilarious that were supposed to believe that Sbu was Drew before the changed face.  Ever notice that when Jason and Drew are in a scene together, they're always about 4 feet apart, and not standing side by side since the height difference would be even more obvious.  

37 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

the other thing Hank has been up to, Oscar has been living in that house for weeks

I totally forgot that Oscar was living in that house for weeks, so it's entirely possible that the writers forgot as well.  

9 hours ago, CharethCutestory said:

That photo made me dread any future use of SBu in Drew flashbacks

This.  Drew's backstory won't be about BM's drew but about Sbu's version of Drew.  Sbu can barely handle playing Jason, so he really won't do well as Drew.  Remember when FH played Obrecht pretending to be Anna.  That was beleivable.  Sbu's version of Drew will be stupid.  

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, Perkie said:

This.  And then they go back to the apartment and Sam's all, "ooh Jason, so big of you to answer Jordan's answers instead of calling Diane".  Like what the eff would they need legal counsel to answer 3 questions about a dead body they found. 

It doesn't matter if they would need legal counsel or not. Jason's "training" is that he is never to say anything to the cops until Diane gets there.  That's been established over and over.

38 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Cracks me us up when they show a photo like that because BM is about a foot taller than SBu and it's hilarious that were supposed to believe that Sbu was Drew before the changed face.  Ever notice that when Jason and Drew are in a scene together, they're always about 4 feet apart, and not standing side by side since the height difference would be even more obvious.  

That same thing happened on Days, when everyone thought John was supposed to be Roman.  Peggy McCay (the actress who played Roman's mother) was doing an interview and said something like "John's like a foot taller.  I wonder which one is my son."  It was funny. But, I guess the good news is that we now know it's not so easy for someone to take the place of a dead loved one, because in the real world we can take height into account

• Love 1
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Also, the whole I had a son with this woman Kim Nero, have I ever spoken about her? He said no to that, but when we find out the other thing Hank has been up to, Oscar has been living in that house for weeks. There's no way he didn't make the connection between the two if he didn't already know, while he and Drew were talking

Just because Hank/Shiloh knows Oscar and made the Kim/Drew connection doesn't mean he'd say something to Drew. H/S wants something from Drew, I think, and we know H/S is Up To No Good, because Jason thinks so. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Perkie said:

I totally forgot that Oscar was living in that house for weeks, so it's entirely possible that the writers forgot as well.  

Except they didn't because Kristina brought it up to Sam and Jason. 

17 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Just because Hank/Shiloh knows Oscar and made the Kim/Drew connection doesn't mean he'd say something to Drew. H/S wants something from Drew, I think, and we know H/S is Up To No Good, because Jason thinks so. 

I agree that even if he made the connection between Oscar and his parents, he may not have said anything. 

And I don't know Hank wants something from Drew as much as he may want to pull him into whatever cult he is running. Drew just seems like a perfect candidate for this. His life has been derailed twice, he has no memories of his past, his wife left him, his son is sick . . .

Also, add me to the whole not looking forward to seeing SBu being the one taking on Drew's role in whatever storyline from his past we might be getting. Steve doesn't have enough going on, let's give him the story about Drew's past that some of us have been waiting for. While I did like that Hank genuinely knew Drew, up to showing him a picture as proof and seemed to genuinely like him and admire him and was grateful to him for saving his life, I'm not looking forward to seeing SBu swallow this storyline at all.

• Love 5

I get that Sam is worried Kirstina doesn't know the housemates very well but she does know that young people Kristina's age frequently live together and share expenses, right?

Well, Sam's concern is that at Krissy's age, she had already conned several wealthy men out of their fortunes by marrying them and stealing their money and running out on them, then began a non-lucrative career as a salvage boat captain.

effin' millennials, man.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Katy M said:

It doesn't matter if they would need legal counsel or not. Jason's "training" is that he is never to say anything to the cops until Diane gets there.  That's been established over and over.

I get that that's Jason's default mode, but it's stupid in this case.  

2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Except they didn't because Kristina brought it up to Sam and Jason. 

Totally missed that sorry.  but in my defence JaSam are so flippin boring that I tend to tune them out.  

25 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

effin' millennials, man.

LOL!!

• Love 2

Aw, Scotty and Monica, the scenes we saw with them about Gail were great.  So annoying that we don't get to see Serena while randos like Chet are being integrated into the canvas, but it was at least nice to hear she and Scotty were with Gail when she passed.

And Lucy!  I was wondering why she hadn't been trotted out to cross promote the book she "authored", but there it was today.  Now, is it annoying that that's why Lucy was on-screen versus, I dunno, her being involved in the major story about her beloved Doc and his serial killer brother?  Sure.  But her hustle in the opening scene was classic Coe so I kinda dug it.

In less good news, seriously, a love quad with senior citizens suffering from Alzheimer's?  Nooo!

ETA...why the exclamation point, Frank('s intern)?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

I like Curtis and Drew's friendship, they're finally in a scene together, and then it got interrupted...great, like we couldn't have watched the news at 5:00 to see that.  And I checked the other stations--only ABC broke in, so I watched DOOL for awhile (didn't know Jack was back!).

It was nice to see the tribute to Gayle; wonder what's in her will?

• Love 7

I would personally buy a dozen copies of Lucy's travel guide if there was a chance it'd point me in the direction of a worthwhile story. Today's conglomeration of shoehorned newbies (Shiloh, Chet) and geriatric love triangles (Marcus leaves me completely cold, despite Stella's fondness tor him) was a total bore. I'm not seeing any reason why I should care about any of these situations, despite Sonny/Jason/Sam's participation (and hell, the involvement of those three is more of a deterrent than anything else).

I haven't been watching long enough to know much about Gail, but it was nice that the show gathered together the vets to honor the actress and the character. It's stuff like this that makes me sad that soaps are a dying genre; the breadth of history, the longevity of the characters, and the ability to recall interlocking threads is truly special and can't really be replicated in any other form of television.

• Love 6

I saw one clip of Sam...can Kelly level down the disgust?  Does she realize she always looks pissed off in scenes so playing it even more disgusted makes Sam just look like smug?

I know I know Hank is the big evil out to delay the JaCrap reunion even more.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 4

Wow. Could Lucy Coe be more herky jerky, manic and loud? And Kristina needs to have her mouth washed out with soap. She’s so rude and snotty to everyone. Can’t stand that girl.

• Love 4

I actually don't mind Hank/Shiloh because the actor can actually act his way out of a paper bag. BM actually looked alive in his scenes with Curtis. This is like the most genuine friendship we currently have on the show. 

I could give a fuck about Mike and his would-be romance with Yvonne. This whole story arc has been a major turn off. This whole thing is just . . . sigh.

• Love 10

I swear to dog if they have Marcus bow down to Sonny and not do what he wants with his own dang wife, then imma haft to punch somoene in the throat.  

Hank/Shiloh:  Most people change names when they change lives

Me:  Huh?  Most people don't change lives, therefore don't need to change names.  What an odd way of putting it.  

• Love 11

Back to Chet, I think the show wants us to find it delightful that an veteran's only option is employment by a mobster, but...

That said, if he somehow saves us from Maxie being paired with LWB/FS...

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I think that was a dig at Sam.

Oh, I totally thought that, but it was still a weird way of saying it, since 98% of us don't change our lives or our names on a regular basis.  

16 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Agreed.  We all have our preferred co-workers, but we don't get away with lethargic disinterest in our work, and I'm sure most of us don't make nearly his salary.  I really warmed to him when he became Drew, but that has all but gone.  Actors in the past have given convincing, passionate, romantic performances with scene partners they despise and who treat them disrespectfully.  See An Officer and a Gentleman.  Pouting that you are no longer in a story with your IRL lover is unacceptable.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

Well, Sam's concern is that at Krissy's age, she had already conned several wealthy men out of their fortunes by marrying them and stealing their money and running out on them, then began a non-lucrative career as a salvage boat captain.

effin' millennials, man.

Sam has been the bad guy in this type of situation, so is inclined to be more suspicious of others.  Game recognizes game.

2 hours ago, AuxArx said:

I like Curtis and Drew's friendship, they're finally in a scene together, and then it got interrupted...great, like we couldn't have watched the news at 5:00 to see that.  And I checked the other stations--only ABC broke in, so I watched DOOL for awhile (didn't know Jack was back!).

It was nice to see the tribute to Gayle; wonder what's in her will?

I was personally delighted at today's news, but I've long noticed ABC does all of their break ins during GH, and have even speculated it's their way of destroying the show - besides the writing, of course.  ABC has proven they have no respect for their soap viewers.  It's just so interesting that the constant break ins continue even though the show went from 3EST to 2EST.

42 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I think it was also so we would understand that Kristina has spilled the dirt on the entire family.

• Love 1

I don't think Billy is pouting about not working with KM per se. This was pretty much his energy level with KM too, it's just that their scenes called for hugging and kissing and smiling.

I do think he's pouting because he's on a crappy soap.

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I don't think Billy is pouting about not working with KM per se. This was pretty much his energy level with KM too, it's just that their scenes called for hugging and kissing and smiling.

I do think he's pouting because he's on a crappy soap.

He should have left.  He's never getting into PT like he wants imo but maybe he can go back to YR or something.  But then he would need to take Thompson's job like Burton did his.

Well let's see in terms of Drew's past it's already all about Jasus and Scam.  How long before Hank is Leland Powell's grandson who wants revenge on her and the old twin needs to go and save her and "Krissy" from the evil cult leader?

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1

Was that it for Gail’s tribute? I mean, it was nice to see scott, Monica and Lucy reminisce it Laura knew and loved Gail too. And Liz (I think). Bobbie certainly knew her. Surely they could have spared us one damn day of Sonny/Sam/Jason to at least give us more scenes about Gail!

i guess there’ll be at least one more scene because we have to find out what her will says. But the way this show is going, it will probably involve Sonny too. Because apparently he must be in every damn story!

and speaking of the mini mobster, WTF with him telling mike he’ll ‘fix’ things for him and Yvonne? Is he planning to threaten Marcus? Offer to pay him off if he allows his wife to stay with Mike? I agree Yvonne probably belongs in some kind of facility that can adequately care for her, but it isn’t Sonny’s decision to make. And I really resent his interference matter. I really hope Marcus tells him to fuck off  but I’m sure he won’t. Because this is Sonny and Sonny always has to win. 🤮

• Love 8

Couldn't they have hired a smaller guy to play Marcus?  Sonny is like a mouse facing off with an elephant. 

Poor LH being brought in to awkwardly flog the Port Charles book.  That's right up there with Prego and Aveeno.

I dunno, couldn't they have at least had a flashback of Gail?  And to be shoehorned into a 2019 show, nowhere near when the actress died, was kind of tacky.

Why can't Marcus take Yvonne to another facility?  Presumably there were many to choose from, given the brochures that Stella brought Sonny.

What are the walls in culthouse painted in, dried blood?  It looked awful on my tv.

• Love 1

Is Lucy supposed to have self-published the PC guide? Because otherwise she wouldn't need investors, she'd get an advance from the publisher.

5 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I could give a fuck about Mike and his would-be romance with Yvonne.

I hate that the romance is being used to show, yet again, how much better a caregiver Sonny is than Marcus, who's decided to take care of his wife himself because he's upset his sick wife has formed an attachment to Sonny's sick father. It's so, so gross that something like this is used to prop Sonny.

And then Sonny has to butt in where he has no place? UGH.

I know it won't last long, but I enjoyed Shiloh being unconcerned that Jason and Sam were so obnoxious to him.

4 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:
5 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I think it was also so we would understand that Kristina has spilled the dirt on the entire family.

Not necessarily—I think Shiloh is responsible (directly or indirectly) to those e-mails Sam has been getting. We know Daisy works at the center where that newspaper was sent, and that wasn't random.

But ultimately it doesn't matter, because Sam and Jason will triumph as always. Zzzzz.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ciarra said:

I dunno, couldn't they have at least had a flashback of Gail?

They did.  It was brief, but there was one of Gail with a super young Scotty when he was married to Laura and one of Gail with Monica when she was diagnosed with breast cancer.

• Love 1

It’s nice they paid tribute to Susan Brown but only 2 clips and the one only showed Gail talking to the back of Monica’s head. They could have shown one of Lee & Gail. I remember thinking she was so beautiful with her short curly dark hair. No one looked like her in daytime. She was always kind but nobody’s fool. She was firm and told you like it was. I’ve been watching GH since about 1977. I remember being young (13) and, being so interested in the “mature” characters in Rick, Leslie, Monica, Alan. Lee, Gail, Audrey & Steve. The funny thing is they weren’t the mature characters but were the only characters. They had just brought on Kin Shriner & Genie Francis (later Jackie Zeaman & Tony Geary) which really made them seem old. LOL!!!! It’s amazing how mature they were and they played all this heavy drama. Now, the mature characters are Sonny & Carly. Scary! I miss the the soaps of the 70’s. 

• Love 5

Could Sam have been more obnoxious today?  I loathe Kristina but her "why do you have to be such a bitch?" was spot-on. Doesn't the Best PI in PC, not to mention previous-life conwoman, know playing it cool is how you get answers?  

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Could Sam have been more obnoxious today?  I loathe Kristina but her "why do you have to be such a bitch?" was spot-on. Doesn't the Best PI in PC, not to mention previous-life conwoman, know playing it cool is how you get answers?  

Funny! I saw it the other way. I thought Kristina was being the biotch and so obnoxious. 

59 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Funny! I saw it the other way. I thought Kristina was being the biotch and so obnoxious. 

I just caught up through Wednesday, and have a few comments/ questions:

1. Hmmm, crack PCPD, whatever could these 3 victims have in common? The first worked at a facility along with a number of doctors... the second was the daughter of someone who is dating a certain doctor... the third was working on a documentary about a certain doctor’s crazy brother... and what’s that you say? The victims were killed with the kind of surgical precision a doctor would have? I can’t begin to think what the common thread might be. Let’s ask Kevin.

2. Throwback Ned looks exactly the same as today. Throwback Jason looks like Today Jason’s grandson. What’s up with that?

3. I thought the end-of-year credits were interesting. Maurice is listed first (of course) but LW is fifth, behind RH, KM and NLG. Steve Burton is way down the list, behind even Matt Cohen and Michael Easton. That’s gotta hurt. And Genie Francis is further down still, which is just wrong.  Anybody know what determines the order?

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Love 4

I admit that I searched my library's new book listings to see if the Port Charles guide was available. It is not (yet, if ever). I admit, I am a sucker for these book tie-ins. Anyone else remember this gem? 

image.png.6d01b1894dd7fe89367694ba3782f402.png

• Love 2
4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I just caught up through Wednesday, and have a few comments/ questions:

1. Hmmm, crack PCPD, whatever could these 3 victims have in common? The first worked at a facility along with a number of doctors... the second was the daughter of someone who is dating a certain doctor... the third was working on a documentary about a certain doctor’s crazy brother... and what’s that you say? The victims were killed with the kind of surgical precision a doctor would have? I can’t begin to think what the common thread might be. Let’s ask Kevin.

2. Throwback Ned looks exactly the same as today. Throwback Jason looks like Today Jason’s grandson. What’s up with that?

3. I thought the end-of-year credits were interesting. Maurice is listed first (of course) but LW is fifth, behind RH, KM and NLG. Steve Burton is way down the list, behind even Matt Cohen and Michael Easton. That’s gotta hurt. And Genie Francis is further down still, which is just wrong.  Anybody know what determines the order?

It is based on who is on contract consecutively. Steve and Genie returned on contract more recently so that is why they are further down in the list.

52 minutes ago, nilyank said:

It is based on who is on contract consecutively. Steve and Genie returned on contract more recently so that is why they are further down in the list.

I was just about to ask how Laura Wright ended up after Roger Howarth, but then I realized RH stands for Rebecca Herbst.  Head slap.  I was thinking it was longevity, but somehow I just got Roger stuck in my head and that just wasn't making any sense to me.  LOL.

Another question from yesterday - did Scotty say why Serena didn't come back to Port Charles with him?  Her grandmother dies and she...just fucks off back to Paris or wherever instead of spending time with her dad?  And I'm curious how this big bequeath in Gail's will will (heh) work without her beloved granddaughter.

At least Franco was completely uninvolved.  His stans complaining about it made me smile.

• Love 4
On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 5:41 PM, Auntie Velvet said:

OK, they got me with the Shiloh reveal. I'm invested in it.

We know Daisy is after Sam and "Shiloh" is after Drew or maybe Jason, so I don't mind the interconnectedness. It certainly wouldn't have any stakes with Krissy/Oscar alone.

By the way, as suspected, the Oscar actor is 75 percent better now that he doesn't have to do the whole rebel without a cause attitude. 

21 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I don't think that it is Daisy emailing to Sam, I think it is Shiloh.

16 hours ago, ciarra said:

Couldn't they have hired a smaller guy to play Marcus?  Sonny is like a mouse facing off with an elephant. 

Poor LH being brought in to awkwardly flog the Port Charles book.  That's right up there with Prego and Aveeno.

I dunno, couldn't they have at least had a flashback of Gail?  And to be shoehorned into a 2019 show, nowhere near when the actress died, was kind of tacky.

Why can't Marcus take Yvonne to another facility?  Presumably there were many to choose from, given the brochures that Stella brought Sonny.

What are the walls in culthouse painted in, dried blood?  It looked awful on my tv.

They did. Few and far between but they did.

I actually think this cult storyline has promise if they write it correctly. Wait....

Weird that Lucy seemed more broken up about Gail than Scott or Monica.

And oh yeah guys, I totally bought that guide book and it was delivered yesterday. I will review. I am a glutton for punishment!

• Love 1
16 hours ago, ciarra said:

I dunno, couldn't they have at least had a flashback of Gail?  And to be shoehorned into a 2019 show, nowhere near when the actress died, was kind of tacky

She died at the end of  August.  That's just a limitation of TV and soaps.  Soaps are written and shot a long-time in advance. Plus, if they wanted some vets around, that took some coordinating.  4 months is not really that far out there considering those factors.

• Love 1

So many questions ... How is it that Yvonne recognized Stella's name but she can't recognize her husband? Ever?  Why is that not a locked facility if Stella is in such bad shape? Why is Marcus succumbing to Sonny's 'All About Me' arguments? (Why are they torturing me with Yvonne talking about Sonny's dimples?)

Why did Lulu open with her relationship to Laura? That should have been a footnote at the end. Why did Laura never mention her own business experience so she looks like she knows what she's talking about in the closed circle argument? Why is she still talking about Ferncliffe, which in none of the mayor's responsibility?

How are the police through the years so incompetent that no one noticed that the licenses were missing?

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 1

It was really just an excuse to get that group of characters together, but yes, the oft-kidnapped like Liz and Maxie DEFINITELY should be taking self-defense classes.

Although why is everyone OMG A SERIAL KILLER NONE OF US ARE SAFE?!?! about the current status quo?  Your town has had a serial killer before, when it's not a battleground for mob wars.

• Love 8