Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Hater said:

Anytime Burton gets close to her face or is about to kiss, Kelly has this look on her face:

Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 2.31.50 PM.png

What was even funnier was that he went in for the kiss, then spotted the dead body behind the giant snowman in the corner.  Way to say "i'm SO totally devoted to you nothing else  and noone else could possibly enter my thought process"

I guess I'll kiss you now......wait....what's in the corner not moving.....a dead body you say.......

Edited by Perkie
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Perkie said:

What was even funnier was that he went in for the kiss, then spotted the dead body behind the giant snowman in the corner.  Way to say "i'm totally devoted to you and noone else"

I guess I'll kiss you now......wait....what's in the corner not moving.....a dead body you say.......

Totally. He looked more excited to find the body than to kiss her.  As did she when she ran to her computer to check if Linda Black had sent her another email.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Did Ryan start sleeping with Ava after he killed MaryP? Because he definitely slept with her after he murdered Kiki.

The first time they slept together was after he murdered Kiki.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Ned was essentially saying, stop letting Lulu hang out since she's clearly getting privileged info that she shouldn't. 

Ah. I was commenting on the preview from yesterday, which of course didn't give context.

4 hours ago, Linny said:

I typed and then deleted a whole paragraph about the ludicrous implausibility of Ryan transporting a dead body completely undetected on one of the busiest nights of the year, because none of that matters now that Jason has found the body. There's no room for logic and reason when Jason will surely solve the case based on nothing more than the sheer infallibility of his existence.

Ryan getting dead bodies into public places surrounded by lots of people but never being seen is one of his superpowers.  That and his ability misdirect police investigations by setting up innocent people on the spur of the moment. He makes use of both the Port Charles wormhole and Dr. Strange’s (Avengers) time loops.  

Updated - or what Perkie said...

Edited by Originalroux
  • Love 2

It's nice to know I wasn't alone when Kim said Oscar was conceived on New Year's Eve and I started doing the math of date of conception to birth.

Could someone explain why I care that the producer was murdered? Or Mary Pat, for that matter? If Kiki's death only slightly interested me (bothered is too strong of a word, although I think MW has being doing an awesome job of showing Ava's grief), why would I care about day players being killed?  How about killing off someone who actually matters?  Isn't that what serial killer/natural disaster/pandemic illnesses are all about? Killing off a couple of major characters?

Now, to be clear, I don't want Elizabeth or her kids killed off.  Or Scotty.  Or Laura.  Or Monica. Or Ned.  I'm iffy on Michael - he is so bloody dull, but he is a Quartermaine and damn it, we need more of them around.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

It's nice to know I wasn't alone when Kim said Oscar was conceived on New Year's Eve and I started doing the math of date of conception to birth.

Kim comes across as sneaky when the writers miss out on things like this. She also said that Oscar's father was a "dangerous man."  We've yet to see that from Drew and she doesn't seem fearful of him.   She's given the impression that at first it was sort of a nothing relationship, but then it changed to her being in love.  What is the true story here?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Hater said:

Kim comes across as sneaky when the writers miss out on things like this. She also said that Oscar's father was a "dangerous man."  We've yet to see that from Drew and she doesn't seem fearful of him.   She's given the impression that at first it was sort of a nothing relationship, but then it changed to her being in love.  What is the true story here?

It's too bad they did the DNA test, because they could just have her con Drew with that guy Hank. We know he's going to turn out to be a bad guy since Jason is saying the man was a bit off.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

It's too bad they did the DNA test, because they could just have her con Drew with that guy Hank. We know he's going to turn out to be a bad guy since Jason is saying the man was a bit off.

They can easily change that though because the audience never saw the DNA test, only Joss and Oscar.  Kim could have tampered with it.  But I will say that kid's paternity is not changing.  Frank really messed up on making Kim/Oscar Drew's past.  It just doesn't work.   A year later and the only thing that is ok is that Billy tries with Garren, more so than Tamara.  The rest is a mess. I don't buy them as a family. I don't buy that Drew was ever interested in Kim.  I don't buy that they would have anything in common outside of Oscar.  Unless they give Drew his memories, I don't know how they are going to make this Krew stuff work.  Drew was better off with Margo.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, makelemons said:
6 hours ago, Hater said:

They have negative body language.  Burton put his hands back into his pockets during their last kiss.

Kim and Drew are on the same level, maybe worse. 

I don't understand how the director or EP lets any of this negative body language air.  Aren't they all being paid to act?! Fake it!

They are actively making bad writing worse. And unless somebody has murdered someone else's dog, or has raging halitosis, they need to suck it up and do their jobs. It's just irritating at this point.  And it doesn't make me want the actors reunited, it reminds me that BM pulled the same crap on Y&R, and it makes me want them all (except TB, who is actually trying) to get the f*** off my soap opera.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 6
43 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Could someone explain why I care that the producer was murdered? Or Mary Pat, for that matter? If Kiki's death only slightly interested me (bothered is too strong of a word, although I think MW has being doing an awesome job of showing Ava's grief), why would I care about day players being killed?  How about killing off someone who actually matters?  Isn't that what serial killer/natural disaster/pandemic illnesses are all about? Killing off a couple of major characters?

The last time the show had a serial killer on the show not named Franco, TMK aka Diego killed Georgie and Emily, two female characters from prominent families. I am actually okay with killing off minor characters or dayplayers.

• Love 5

Sam was so hesitant, asking Jason what she should do about her stalker and then so relieved what he pronounced his words of wisdom, it totally gave lie to the show trying to sell that Sam was oppressed with Drew and is a strong, self-confident woman now that she has Jason.

I thought that SBu looked particularly unappetizing today. I would have hated to have to kiss him too.

Can we come up with some more holidays? Ryan needs to up his game and kill some of the show's deadwood.

On 12/27/2018 at 11:56 AM, dubbel zout said:

Willow doesn't know her baby is dead, right? Julian let her believe Wiley was hers?

Lord, what a mess this story is.

I don't think Julian knows that Wiley is dead, he thinks that the baby Lucas and Brad have is the original Wiley. Only Brad and Nelle know that this baby is Michael's offspring. Hey, it's almost like when Carly and Jason hid Michael's real parentage from AJ.

I bet Willow is attending the grief counseling to emphasize what a horrible person Julian is that he bullied her into leaving her baby with a stable married two-salary couple when she really wanted to keep him. (Maybe I'm a bad person but the Willow actress hasn't sold me on why, if she loves her baby so much, she gave him up.)

Why is Emma pushing her grandmother's boyfriend into moving in with Grandma? My guess is because this flirtation between Anna and Finn is so godawful that they have to pull everyone out of the woodwork - Epiphany, Emma, any prop they can -- to push it. But let's take a moment to think about the inappropriateness of a tween concerned about her grandmother's sex life.

On 12/27/2018 at 2:49 PM, Hater said:

I think they will.  But then what happens after that?  It seems that pairing has nothing else to play out after they get married.  Unless they will go there and turn Franco back into a villain.  I tend to think they won't do that because of Uncle Frank.

I have a friend that I follow on twitter who is a relatively new viewer to GH.  I think she started watching when RoHo came on. It's interesting to read the tweets of the Friz fans. They see it as the healthiest family on the show (sadly true), the kids all are good actors, and they think that it can/should be the anchor family in Port Charle/s.

As much as I hated James Franco's Franco and RoHo's hasn't completely won me over, the Friz do have a point. Franco cares far more for Liz's boys than Jason does for his biological children.  I mean, who else is there? All of Sonny's and Carly's children are tainted, for all that Ned is a Quartermaine he's too sleazy for me, they're not going to do it with Lulu, and I really don't think I could take Jason and Sam being the anchor family of Port Charles.

23 hours ago, Hater said:

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0572268/

This is the guy playing Hank.  I think he has potential to be good.

I like the actor, maybe leftover from Women's Murder Club. But at this point, the only likable male character is Chase. Even Curtis has been dragged down for Sam/Jason/Sonny storylines. (There is such a thing as ethics, Curtis, look it up.)  I wish he would stay but the writing is on the wall -- Jason doesn't trust him.

Okay, I like Ryan too when he's full out crazy fun.

Edited by statsgirl
accidenyally forgt to type "grand"
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I don't think Julian knows that Wiley is dead, he thinks that the baby Lucas and Brad have is the original Wiley. Only Brad and Nelle know that this baby is Michael's offspring. Hey, it's almost like when Carly and Jason hid Michael's real parentage from AJ.

He knows the original Wiley is dead. He saw the nuWiley (Jonah) after the switch and realized it was two different babies. Brad begged for his help after telling him original Wiley died and a homeless woman gave him nuWiley. Julian talked to the Wiley's birth mother (Willow) so that would allow Lucas and Brad to adopt her son.

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Hater said:

The writers retconning?

• Love 1
On 12/28/2018 at 7:06 PM, statsgirl said:

They see it as the healthiest family on the show

Liz and her boys, sure. You could slot most of her former love interests in and that would be true.

But Liz/Franco? Or Franco as a father figure? No. No and Gross. I get that RoHo stans and new viewers may not care, but rapist/serial killer as patriarch of the show is not an improvement. It just isn't.*

Plus, every single Friz era "Liz" story has been a "Franco" story, and all the Franco stories have been raging dumpster fires - partially because the current writers are hot garbage and partially because Franco continues to be a terrible idea.

*Obviously not an endorsement of Carly/Sonny

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 8

Sonny and Carly are the patriarch and matriarch of the show these days and while I loathe Franco, there is no difference between him and Sonny on the vile loathing level of complete shit.  He's a killer with a "heart of gold" as they say. BLAH.

Sonny killed AJ, a legacy character and the child of a foundational GH family.  But yes yes he's the moral center.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 4
On 12/26/2018 at 5:27 PM, nilyank said:

Well Oscar is not suppose to look like Drew. He supposed to look like Jason, as he and Drew were identical twins.

Actually I recall Monica telling Oscar "you have Alan's smile" and they continued talking (supposedly about Alan). So I assume we're supposed to think he resembles Alan.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

The writers retconning?

Well of course but if they want me to actually give a crap about Kim Nero, they need to do better than this garbage back and forth, back and forth of bland rewrites.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

Sounded they sped up Auld Lang Syne about triple the speed

ugh that was the worst rendition I have ever heard  and the music during the credits was the worst.  Did they hire some one's kid to do the music?  the whole NYE party was the worst!  The terrible music and awkward dancing guests, Olivia's boring speech, lame countdown.  So bad....

34 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

inappropriateness of a tween concerned about her mother's sex life

*grandmother's sex life    

• Love 3

Chase was downright twinkly today. I was smitten. Uh, Jason and Drew take note, that is how you look at a woman you are interested in. Those eyes he gave Willow when she wasn't even looking at him were smoking hot.

Um, Mikey get your own fucking date. Jesus God, way to move in on another guy's date like a predator.

Jason: "I was running the table at the Rib when a guy approached me..." Of course you were, boo. s0239.gif

• Love 15
7 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Ned wants Lulu's press credentials revoked?

No he wants her special privilege st the PCPD revoked. Jordan said she’s a ‘special case’ because she’s Dantes wife and is therefore afforded certain privileges. Ned correctly said that since she’s now a ‘journalist’ those privileges should be null and void. Especially since she’s sneaking around the precinct and taking photos of confidential information and then writing about that information.

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

(Maybe I'm a bad person but the Willow actress hasn't sold me on why, if she loves her baby so much, she gave him up.)

Women don't usually give up their baby because they don't love it, they give it up because they can't care for it properly. Not the same thing at all.

But I agree we don't know much about why Willow gave up her baby. 

1 hour ago, nilyank said:

The last time the show had a serial killer on the show not named Franco, TMK aka Diego killed Georgie and Emily, two female characters from prominent families. I am actually okay with killing off minor characters or dayplayers.

The show treats women as way too disposable, but there's no point in having a serial killer running loose around town if there are no stakes. Day players and minor characters don't give the story any emotional punch.

There were a decent number of people at the NYE party.

Sam really can't accept a "Happy New Year" from Julian without giving him the stink eye? She's pathetic.

• Love 5

I don't know why someone who put their child up for adoption would go to a bereavement group.   As far as Willow knows, the child is still alive.  I would think that some other type of counseling would be more appropriate, rather than talking about a "dead" child with a group, and activities such as releasing balloons, etc. 

• Love 6

Willow is going to the bereavement group so that she can meet Michael, don't cha know? I agree she would be better off elsewhere with a group of people doing through the same thing she is. Maybe on Facebook

What is the point of Sam hating on Julian still? Even Kristina has come around. Are they afraid that we will forget what a horrible person Julian is if Sam doesn't take Joss' attitude and kick it up to 11?

2 hours ago, Hater said:

Sonny and Carly are the patriarch and matriarch of the show these days and while I loathe Franco, there is no difference between him and Sonny on the vile loathing level of complete shit.  He's a killer with a "heart of gold" as they say. BLAH.

I know I won't change anyone's mind but let me give futility a try:

The thing for me is that while I loathed the original Franco and didn't much like him when RoHo came on board either. But in the last two  years, he's been supportive of Liz and her kids, got a kind of prickly friendship with Drew, supported Kiki, and we're given to understand that he's doing useful work at the hospital with his art therapy.

At the same time, we've seen Ned get into bed with a shady developer, Sonny endlessly talk about murdering Margaux's father and throwing his weight around as a mob boss, and Jason practically salivating at the idea of being able to murder his son's grandfather.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Women don't usually give up their baby because they don't love it, they give it up because they can't care for it properly. Not the same thing at all.

But I agree we don't know much about why Willow gave up her baby.

Willow is self-supporting with a decent job, she's a teacher which means she has summers off, and as far as we know, there was no impediment either financially, society-wise or emotionally (e.g. she was raped) to explain why she felt she had to give up her son even though she wanted to keep him so badly.

They need to tell us more and not just leave it to the actress to spin gold out of mud.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Hater said:

Laura hasn't figured this out yet. Can't believe GF came back for this.

She's closer than I thought they'd let her come. She's the one running around town talking to people to try to put together clues. Honestly, I don't know that "in real life" it would be considered dimwitted to be pursuing the psychotic break angle rather than the "my real husband is being held prisoner and his twin isn't dead after all" theory. 

What will be interesting is when she starts to worry that Kevin is doing these killings.

6 hours ago, Linny said:

Well, the nicest thing I can say about the JaSam kiss was that it was a marginal step up from Drew and Kim's, which was "cover your eyes and watch through your fingers" levels of awkward. Seriously, Drew acted so uptight during Kim's recounting of their sexual history that the subsequent kiss was nakedly forced and came out of nowhere. It was like Drew was kissing his sister or something, yeesh. Just YIKES all the way around.

It was so weird the way Billy Miller played it as if Kim was describing explosive diarrhea or something, as opposed to a very PG recounting of the night his beloved son was conceived. Those "Yikes -- TMI, woman!" reactions were an interesting acting choice on his part. 

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Sam really can't accept a "Happy New Year" from Julian without giving him the stink eye? She's pathetic.

Seriously.  The snot she throws at him every time she sees him is over-the-top and extreme.  Especially when her ~soulmate is every bit as criminal as Julian--if not more, given he's still in "the business."

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 20
6 hours ago, ulkis said:

Sounded they sped up Auld Lang Syne about triple the speed.

Why the handheld camera action lens even in the metro court? It looks so amateurish!

Michael and Kristina still have the best chemistry. Just do it show, it would be soapy.

I really thought Maxie and Peter were gonna kiss by now. Just get the hell on with it already. See, they should have kissed at Christmas, because now when will they do it? A month from now is the anniversary of Nathan's death! That's pretty much the worst day they could pick.

Sounds good to me. It's not like they were actually related. Let him be ask actual Quartermaine and then they can get together for all I care. Maybe it could bring life to both characters and if it doesn't, I can fast forward once storyline instead of 2.

4 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Now, to be clear, I don't want Elizabeth or her kids killed off.  Or Scotty.  Or Laura.  Or Monica. Or Ned.  I'm iffy on Michael - he is so bloody dull, but he is a Quartermaine and damn it, we need more of them around.

I would LOVE it if one of the Fab 4 were killed. Sonny works be preferable, but Sam our Vastl Carly would be my second choice. I hesitate to say Jason because Monica lost enough.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Seriously.  The snot she throws at him every time she sees him is over-the-top and extreme.  Especially when her ~soulmate is every bit as criminal as Julian--if not more, given he's still in "the business."

It's gross.  I wish Julian would throw her off a cliff just like Olivia. She's mad about the knife attack? Alexis is cordial with him, Kristina, etc.  Mad about Olivia almost killing her baby? She doesn't think about Scout ever. 

I'm just going to leave this here.  RE: Hank

3 minutes ago, Lillybee said:

Did Sam forget that Julian saved Danny's life by donating bone marrow?

Did Jason (SBu Jason) ever ask Sam about being tested as a match or does he just figure that Julian and/or Drew will cover it?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I think Hank looks a bit like Julian in that picture.

True.  But Frank and Hank? FV has found a new "Franco?" Maybe?

I would love if he was made the cult leader getting everyone to drink the kool aid just like FV does with the executives. 

Edited by Hater
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, LexieLily said:
15 hours ago, Lillybee said:

Did Jason (SBu Jason) ever ask Sam about being tested as a match or does he just figure that Julian and/or Drew will cover it?

The second question seems more important than the first to me. Because I don't think it's ever come up and that is both ridiculous and bad soap.

Meanwhile, Julian explicitly use Danny as a shield while pursuing his dumb mob war with Sonny,  so I don't know how much mileage that gets him with either Jason or Sam. Because Sam was incredibly grateful when he got tested and when he donated, less so when she learned he was using her kid.

15 hours ago, LexieLily said:
15 hours ago, Lillybee said:

The second question seems more important than the first to me. Because I don't think it's ever come up and that is both ridiculous and bad soap.

Meanwhile, Julian explicitly used Danny as a shield while pursuing his dumb mob war with Sonny,  so I don't know how much mileage that gets him with either Jason or Sam. Because Sam was incredibly grateful when he got tested and when he donated, less so when she learned he was using her kid.

Edited by Oracle42
On 12/28/2018 at 9:27 PM, statsgirl said:

The thing for me is that while I loathed the original Franco and didn't much like him when RoHo came on board either. But in the last two  years, he's been supportive of Liz and her kids, got a kind of prickly friendship with Drew, supported Kiki, and we're given to understand that he's doing useful work at the hospital with his art therapy.

At the same time, we've seen Ned get into bed with a shady developer,

Ned got involved with a shady developer. He didn't actually do anything shady, he was just going to gentrify a bad neighborhood. 

Franco is an actual serial killer who paid someone to rape a boy, sexually assaulted a woman who had done nothing to him except be the love interest of his obsession, kidnapped several other women because they were important to the guy he was obsessed with, and set off a bomb in the middle of a large and populous city. Then, after his Evil!Tumah was removed, he: attempted matricide, helped kidnap a newborn, planned to murder the witness to this kidnapping,extorted and blackmailed both Ned and Olivia to avoid having to get a frikkin job, stalked the woman he is currently engaged to and locked a human being in a dog cage with a shock collar on his neck. He also regularly trespasses on Liz's boundaries.

But I've decided I totally want him to become the patriarch of this show. I want them to give him a world's bestest dad mug and put him in a cardigan have him do nothing but good works - cuz I'm pretty sure RoHo would get really tired of it really quickly. He'd finally leave and TIIC would finally kill off this rancid ass character

On 12/28/2018 at 9:27 PM, statsgirl said:
Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, statsgirl said:

What is the point of Sam hating on Julian still? Even Kristina has come around. Are they afraid that we will forget what a horrible person Julian is if Sam doesn't take Joss' attitude and kick it up to 11?

I don't care if Sam hates Julian, but her attitude when she sees him is so irritating. She goes to Charlie's and gets annoyed he's at the business he owns. So don't go there! She gives him the stink eye for having the nerve to wishing her and her thug date a happy new year. Say thanks and move on! She runs into him at various places around town. Ignore him! Gah.

8 hours ago, Hater said:

Mad about Olivia almost killing her baby?

While Julian has some culpability there for not letting people know Olivia was in town (even if she did threaten his family), that's still all on Olivia. Sam needs to grow the fuck up.

6 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Meanwhile, Julian explicitly use Danny as a shield while pursuing his dumb mob war with Sonny,  so I don't know how much mileage that gets him with either Jason or Sam. Because Sam was incredibly grateful when he got tested and when he donated, less so when she learned he was using her kid.

What other leverage does Julian have? Sonny and Jason are itching to get rid of him for good. It's gross Julian is emotionally blackmailing everyone with that, but under the circumstances, I can't really blame Julian. Dude is trying to turn his life around and stay out of trouble. Why is that so hard to everyone to accept? And for Sonny to get on his high horse is the worst. I'm a bit surprised Sonny didn't try to blame Julian for Lauren's death, given that Julian is Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot rolled into one.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Especially considering she spoke to Olivia and Ned just moments later about her and Jason's gratitude that Danny is a cancer survivor. Umm, without that bone marrow transplant from Julian, Sam, you wouldn't have a healthy son now. 

• Love 10

Is it possible that this Ryan/Kevin story is actually a DID story and not a return from the dead story?  It just seems odd to me that no one at Ferncliff notices that patient Wilson and Dr Collins are identical.  Is it possible that Kevin did suffer a psychotic break because of the 25th anniversary and it's been him all along?  

• Love 4

On the one hand, I understand where Sam is coming from. Julian's association with Liv nearly got Alexis killed and Sam got thrown off from the bridge while she was pregnant and she had to unforgivably give birth through the her pants. And she got sick from that and they thought Scout might be sick from that. She has reasons to give him the stink eye, but I wish they would just move on from this already.

Julian is not part of Danny or Scout's lives. If she hates him that much, she can stay away from him and if the writers insist that they need to breathe the same air, then the least they can do is make Sam more civil. She isn't a Julian fan, he knows that, but he's turned his life around which is more than what I can say about her thug baby daddy who learned diddly squat from his 5 years of captivity.

• Love 11

The problem with killing the producer is that it ties the serial murders directly to Kevin/Ryan. 

He's been damn near supernatural in his ability not to trip himself up, but I guess every serial killer has to mess up so they can get caught. 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

11 hours ago, Lillybee said:

I thought I remembered that.  Soaps usually play up the mother angle, too, so you'd think she'd overlook everything because he saved her child.  

3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

On the one hand, I understand where Sam is coming from. Julian's association with Liv nearly got Alexis killed and Sam got thrown off from the bridge while she was pregnant and she had to unforgivably give birth through the her pants.

Yeah, but Sam got shot through the uterus due to her association with Jason, and that's totally okay with her.

• Love 9

I'm pretty sure she got past that - at least while he was making her mother happy.  I remember her being supportive of their marriage. She turned on him completely after he tried to kill Alexis. Since I think this should be Michael's attitude toward Sonny, I'm  not going to complain that somebody thinks that someone harming their parent is unforgivable. Plus, he's her father. I would think/hope that Kristina and Molly would feel just as strongly if their fathers had done the same thing to Alexis - the same guilt and rage that Michael should feel.

She doesn't care that he's a criminal, aside from the fact that it bothered Alexis and he was using Danny, she's never cared. So, the fact that he's no longer criming for a living isn't relevant to her relationship with him. Since he saved Danny as a means to an end and, endangered Scout with his Olivia crap and tried to murder her mother - the fact that he owns a pub doesn't feel like a mitigating factor. She should definitely stay out of his damn bar since she hates him so much, but the hatred isn't unjustified.

I don't hate Julian and I liked Julian/Kim but I'm fine with Sam hating him until something happens to change that relationship.

I mean, have Molly discover the Sam/Ric  sleaze and react the same way to Sam. Actually tell a Davis family story.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

the hatred isn't unjustified.

I don't think anybody is saying Sam's hatred of Julian is unjustified, just that she's such a brat around him. Whenever they run into each other, she always has to sneer at him. I think he's resigned to having a very superficial relationship with her, so why is it so offensive that he tries to be pleasant? That's what annoys me.

49 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

She should definitely stay out of his damn bar since she hates him so much

It sort of cracks me up that she so willingly meets people there and then always seems surprised that Julian is working there. And it's not as if the show doesn't have other restaurant sets.

45 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I mean, have Molly discover the Sam/Ric  sleaze and react the same way to Sam.

I wish, but I don't think the show wants to demonize Sam that way. Ric would probably be completely at fault, since he's not onscreen to defend himself.

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I don't think anybody is saying Sam's hatred of Julian is unjustified, just that she's such a brat around him. Whenever they run into each other, she always has to sneer at him. I think he's resigned to having a very superficial relationship with her, so why is it so offensive that he tries to be pleasant? That's what annoys me.

49 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

It sort of cracks me up that she so willingly meets people there and then always seems surprised that Julian is working there. And it's not as if the show doesn't have other restaurant sets.

45 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I wish, but I don't think the show wants to demonize Sam that way. Ric would probably be completely at fault, since he's not onscreen to defend himself.

51 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I don't think anybody is saying Sam's hatred of Julian is unjustified, just that she's such a brat around him. Whenever they run into each other, she always has to sneer at him. It's not as if he's deliberately trying to run into her. I think he's resigned to having a very superficial relationship with her, so why is it so offensive that he tries to be pleasant? That's what annoys me.

• Love 2

I just can’t with Sam with her hatred for Julian while hanging with her muredeing now back alive husband. I get it that Julian should be crucified for what he did to Alexis but Sam is such a hypocrite and biotch treating him like a dog while she all googly eye with Jason the mob hitman. Just saying...... 

Ryan killing the producer was a misstep if he was trying to avoid police suspicions. Although, it’s not like Jordan is going to automatically realize that Kevin is really Ryan but I’m curious who will he try to implicate in the murder? 

Sonny & Margaux are so gonna have sex. We just don’t know the when & the where? It’s a perfect time for Jax to come back to console the obnoxious Carly. At least, Joss would be happy.  

• Love 4