Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Things I never want to see again:  a scene with Sonny and Oscar. Zzzzzzzzz

Carly, this may come as a shock to you but Margaux didn't send you to Ferncliffe, the judge did. Although why that would be a surprise to you and your clueless crew, I don't know. When you plead not guilty by reason of insanity, you go to the prison facilities, not the nice place like Shadybrooke.

I'm tired of everyone dumping on Margaux because she wanted justice for her father.  Shut up, Curtis.  Between working with Sam and being judgey towards Margaux and other anti-Corinthos people, they're ruining Curtis even if he is still pretty.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 13
27 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I'm tired of everyone dumping on Margaux because she wanted justice for her father.  Shut up, Curtis.  Between working with Sam and being judgey towards Margaux and other anti-Corinthos people, they're ruining Curtis even if he is still pretty.

Seriously.  After having to hear about #Justice4Dewq for the better part of a year, when he eyeballs deep in the mob, it's pathetic watching Margaux being demonized for wanting the same for her Dad.  

• Love 14

Oh boy....were to start.

Jarly need to just fall of a fucking cliff. They're so threatened when someone dare take away the attention/feelings from the moobster that should be reserved for them and only them. 

Spoiler

As Jason is apparently warning Sonny away from Margaux in 2 weeks....again......which just makes me want Marson to screw the screws of Carson's bed as Snarly and the block of wood look on in silent teary agony

it's just so pathetic. "She's just trying to exploit his feelings"...meanwhile the DA is now running around feeling bad and apologizing to everyone in town for daring to put a little pressure on the Carson family because she was seeking justice for the father Sonny killed in cold blood. God I wanted to smack her when she said that...but it did make Jarly look tremendously stupid. so there's that.

Carly Margaux did not send you to Ferncliff, your stupid life choices, starting from the man you married, is what got you there. 

And Sonny, Margaux did not tell you she was cold. You did not offer her your scarf. You draped it on her without asking like you were marking new territory.....which you totally were...and Carly has it coming because she still can't manage to open up her mind or her soul enough to understand the man's guilt in leaving a little girl fatherless. 

Edited by Bawoman
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Lillybee said:

I guess that Sonny isn't enough stories so GH has to insert him into Oscar's cancer battle.

He's spent the week hopping from one character to the next dispensing wisdom only a mafia don can offer. RME. At least they finally got him off the friggin' sofa and out of that living room for a bit. I did LOL when he got home and saw the scarf and tried to play it off with Carly. We've seen this movie before when it comes to mooby. I wish Carly would just say it instead of the same old hypocritical nonsense. 

Between Ryan's glorious smack down of Carly yesterday and Sonny reminding her that it was her stupid ass insanity plea that got her locked up in Ferncliffe today, I've never enjoyed Carly scenes so much. Keep em comin'! 

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Yes, Margaux made some amoral choices in her pursuit to get Sonny but um, HE KILLED HER DAD. Maybe if she had conned Sonny under an alias and taken him for all he was worth because he's a "bad man" then skipped town she'd be sainted. Hey, it worked for Sam. 

Edited by CharethCutestory
  • Love 9

I somehow find myself having even less patience for Carly's huffiness over Sonny/Margaux than I do for her usual brand of dramatics. First of all, she knows exactly who Sonny is and how he operates, she can't act surprised that he's cozying close to an attractive female. Secondly, the whole "That meanie Margaux sent me to Ferncliff!" thing is a total misrepresentation of the facts, as Margaux was just doing her JOB, and Carly was the one who chose to go along with the insanity defense route. And as soon as Margaux knew Carly was innocent of attacking Nelle, she apologized for the whole ordeal and seemed totally sincere. The show can have Carly crow all day long about how terrible Margaux has been to Carly and her family, but Margaux's actions do not at all align with that assessment.

Drew and Kim's conversation today in conjunction with the recent Julexis activity has me reading the tea leaves that we're in for some couple shake-ups. Which might not be a bad thing if Drew didn't appear so utterly disinterested in anything romantic with Kim. He's got plenty of respect for her as a friend and co-parent, but he gives off zero romantic vibes.

I can't muster up one single fuck to give about this mystery over Sam's past, much less Sam and Jason's repeated platitudes about how much they need each other without actually making a firm commitment to be together. Every one of us (actors included) have been forced to walk the JaSam plank and are now left with our toes dangling in the air, waiting for that final step overboard. Just fucking do it already, man, I'm tired.

• Love 7

"Trust only extends so far in Galena." Shut up, Sam. The newspaper gave you more information the first time than it should have.

I had to laugh that Margaux was at the door before Carly hung up with Max. We know Sonny's security is a joke; it's a miracle (and a shame) Margaux didn't put a bullet in both Carly and Jason.

What amends does Margaux need to make with Sonny and his family? He killed her father. She tried to put him away for it. As for what Margaux did to Drew, that does needs amends, but the better way to do that is for Margaux to leave Drew alone.

Sonny Corinthos: Your Shoulder to Cry On

7 minutes ago, Linny said:

I can't muster up one single fuck to give about this mystery over Sam's past, much less Sam and Jason's repeated platitudes about how much they need each other without actually making a firm commitment to be together.

I KNOW. Sam's past reemerging after 20 years is too late, and Sam and Jason making no effort whatsoever to get back together (or stay apart as friends) is boring beyond belief.

• Love 8

"Trust only extends so far in Galena." Shut up, Sam. The newspaper gave you more information the first time than it should have.

I had to laugh that Margaux was at the door before Carly hung up with Max. We know Sonny's security is a joke; it's a miracle (and a shame) Margaux didn't put a bullet in both Carly and Jason.

What amends does Margaux need to make with Sonny and his family? He killed her father. She tried to put him away for it. As for what Margaux did to Drew, that does needs amends, but the better way to do that is for Margaux to leave Drew alone.

Sonny Corinthos: Your Shoulder to Cry On

7 minutes ago, Linny said:

I can't muster up one single fuck to give about this mystery over Sam's past, much less Sam and Jason's repeated platitudes about how much they need each other without actually making a firm commitment to be together.

I KNOW. Sam's past reemerging after 20 years is too late, and Sam and Jason making no effort whatsoever to get back together (or stay apart as friends) is boring beyond belief.

Carly was embarassingly snarly today. But I want to talk about her hair. The volume. The sweep all to one side. The head tilt to keep it all on one side. The Breck girl curling iron feather. What the fuck is going on? And when will it stop. 

Edited by TVbitch
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Linny said:

Drew and Kim's conversation today in conjunction with the recent Julexis activity has me reading the tea leaves that we're in for some couple shake-ups. Which might not be a bad thing if Drew didn't appear so utterly disinterested in anything romantic with Kim. He's got plenty of respect for her as a friend and co-parent, but he gives off zero romantic vibes.

BM is half asleep and barely audible unless its a scene with KeMo. I don't see any chemistry between him and TB and I never did. Margaux was a complete bust. But how much of it is this guy refusing to put in any effort in a scene, romantic or otherwise, unless he's filming with his bestie? Fuck off with that shit. If he can't do his job cut him loose. Its bad enough they coddle him with one year contracts as if he's so irreplaceable. I thought he was really good on AMC and when he guest starred on Justified. That's all I'd ever seen him in prior. He's good at being the bad guy. I don't know what happened but he's consistently underwhelming on GH.

Watching him today with Kim, which I agree was a chem test, was painful. Where else is Drew going to go while Jasam is on its lumbering path to reunion? He could not have made his disdain any more obvious. He looked like he wanted to be beamed off the planet. KeMo isn't much better. They're like the acting equivalent of a a child that won't sit in their stroller. You know, after the kicking and screaming tantrum when they just go limp and slip to the ground and you can't move them, they're dead weight. They aren't going to help you get them in that stroller, forget it. BM is not going to sell it with any actress besides KeMo, forget it. 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Carly was embarassingly snarly today. But I want to talk about her hair. The volume. The sweep all to one side. The head tilt to keep it all on one side. The Breck girl curling iron feather. What the fuck is going on? And when will it stop. 

You are my soulmate, tvbitch. My best guess is they are emphasizing the hair to distract from her botox. Or they're not great stylists, either one.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, ulkis said:

You are my soulmate, tvbitch. Her hair is terrible. My best guess is they are emphasizing the hair to distract from her botox. Or they're terrible stylists, either one.

I don't get the hair praise either.  She has thick hair, that's about it.  She probably uses Pantene too to achieve that look.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Hater said:

I don't get the hair praise either.  She has thick hair, that's about it.  She probably uses Pantene too to achieve that look.

I don't know what is but they should at least leave out the beach curl imo.

Edited by ulkis
15 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

4 minutes ago, ulkis said:

You are my soulmate, tvbitch. Her hair is terrible. My best guess is they are emphasizing the hair to distract from her botox. Or they're terrible stylists, either one.

I haven't seen LW on screen without a head tilt in over a year. The mass of that super mane literally weighs her head to one side. I get a crick in my neck just looking at her. 

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

Fuck off with that shit. If he can't do his job cut him loose. Its bad enough they coddle him with one year contracts as if he's so irreplaceable.

Maybe his agent has naked pics of Frank and Varni? Yeah I don't get why he hasn't been let go either.  He doesn't want to be there.  I do like Drew but he's pretty useless with Kim and Oscar as his main connections.

I like Tamara as a person but hiring her was not a good idea.  They hired the actress and didn't hire for character.  Kim has been a failure from day 1.  But this is all Frank at the end of the day.

All three should be shipped off screen because there is nothing for them in PC. They will never succeed with the trio and it doesn't help the actors are just kind of there, especially Billy/Garren whatever his name is.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 4

As others have said, I have LESS THAN ZERO sympathy for Sam.  Oh, boohoo, I conned a bunch of rich old men out of their money (and the children out of their inheritance) and now someone is reminding me of that.  Why does this show constantly want me to side with criminals?

Speaking of, shut the fuck up, She-beast.  Truly, Carly is an awful, awful person.  Zero understanding of a daughter being devastated to find out her father is dead and her mother was complicit in it.  Not to mention holding her husband, who PULLED THE TRIGGER, with no responsibility.  And do the writers think if Carly blames Margaux enough for "putting me in Ferncliffe" that that will make it so?  We all saw how that storyline played out.  Carly thought she could con the system and it didn't work.  Be mad at Dianne or hell, be mad at yourself for letting Nelle get the best of you--but it's not Margaux's fault.

• Love 16

And I'm so tired of Carly's nonsense about Margaux coming after their family,  "First Mike (ok, i'll give her that one, since Margo did question Mike a couple of times, which was inapropriate considering his mental status), then Kristina (the eff?  she had one conversation wtih Kris, which consistsed of, "what's good on the menu/you're Sonny's daughter' and she was shut down immediately by Sonny) and then Michael (again, what the eff?  she had one conversation with him where she reminded him that Sonny killed AJ and he shut her down).  How is that "going after the family"?    And both she and Diane are 100% responsible for Ferncliff.  

• Love 14

The only thing keeping me from saying that the Cameron kid should have been the one with the life-threatening illness story built around him, is that I wouldn't wish that on Elizabeth. She's had so much child-related angst and drama already, past and present. But the actor (William Lipton, which sounds like too old a name for him, and makes me think of the smarmy guy who interviews actors) is really improving by the month. He's lively and engaging. Even those of his co-stars who objectively aren't so great wake up in scenes with him. He can stay.  

I really cannot figure out what they're doing with Carly.  On the one hand...it's Carly. She's acted one way and been treated as though she's another way (by a series of writers and most of the other characters) since gasoline was a dollar a gallon. But her latest howling is so over the top, so at odds with things on screen not so long ago, that I've gone past wondering if they're trying to create a Sonny/Margaux ship. Now I think she's being sent up for tactical shelling to help Margaux get over in general.

Carly is more fun to hate than Sam, though. They cannot put a foot right with that character. Now they're actually reminding us of her poorly conceived beginnings, stuff we haven't heard about since, like, 2004? Carlivati brought back the Dead Man's Hand (to the sound of one dead hand clapping), and now Altman and CvE are reminding us of Sam's grifter past? I really thought that that had been written off as just one of many things tried out with this character when Pruza had to make room for the actress and had no idea what to do with her.  

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:

Carly is more fun to hate than Sam, though. They cannot put a foot right with that character. Now they're actually reminding us of her poorly conceived beginnings, stuff we haven't heard about since, like, 2004? Carlivati brought back the Dead Man's Hand (to the sound of one dead hand clapping), and now Altman and CvE are reminding us of Sam's grifter past? I really thought that that had been written off as just one of many things tried out with this character when Pruza had to make room for the actress and had no idea what to do with her.  

Altman said in the new magazine CVE pulled it out because it aligns with jasam in the present- which I don’t understand and it’s basically a story about them. Aka we have no idea how to write this stale pairing but we need to since someone in charge thinks them and Carson are the bees knees. Fake angst for a pairing past its expiration date.

Edited by Hater
1 hour ago, Hater said:

Altman said in the new magazine CVE pulled it out because it aligns with jasam in the present- which I don’t understand and it’s basically a story about them. Aka we have no idea how to write this stale pairing but we need to since someone in charge thinks them and Carson are the bees knees. Fake angst for a pairing past its expiration date.

Which is just another way of saying without saying it that everything Jason/Sam have as a couple is in the past and in the present they can barely act like they want to be in the same room with each other.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, LexieLily said:
5 hours ago, Hater said:

Which is just another way of saying without saying it that everything Jason/Sam have as a couple is in the past and in the present they can barely act like they want to be in the same room with each other.

How does it align with them in the present? If the show wants us to think Jason and Sam are rekindling their love, show them talking about good times. Show them doing things together with their children (other than jointly dropping them off at Monica's). Show them sharing a meal. Rehashing Sam's idiotic origin story is not going to make me feel anything but contempt for her, especially.

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

If the show wants us to think Jason and Sam are rekindling their love, show them talking about good times. Show them doing things together with their children (other than jointly dropping them off at Monica's). Show them sharing a meal

Maybe because the actors can't sell that.  Those "longing looks" and speechless exchanges could pass as punishment to watch.  The only time they manage to spark any life is if they're working on a caper.

57 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

How does it align with them in the present? If the show wants us to think Jason and Sam are rekindling their love, show them talking about good times. Show them doing things together with their children (other than jointly dropping them off at Monica's). Show them sharing a meal. Rehashing Sam's idiotic origin story is not going to make me feel anything but contempt for her, especially.

Please don't have this show act like Jason will care anything about Scout or adopt her as his "own" child. Leave her with Drew where she will be happy, loved, and most importantly, safe. 

• Love 7

I don't see that ever happening, especially with a girl child. Sam and Drew never talked about him adopting Danny when Jason was still gone. It certainly won't happen with Scout with Drew alive and living in Port Charles. Michael aside (the exception that proves the rule, probably), Jason stays out of custody fights.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

That would actually require gh to acknowledge that Sam had no issue for years playing Suzy homemaker. But that’s not going to happen because jashit are back to murdering and conning ways with zero change and reflection. 

Edited by Hater

Nina's aggressive disapproval of Lulu's parenting makes me want to shout STFU until I'm hoarse, while everything involving Marcus/Yvonne/Mike/Sonny's pain bores me too much for words, and Alexis' longing looks at Julian can only be met with me sighing heavily and shaking my head in resignation, so today I offer you this:

It is my fervent desire that if/when the day comes that Roger Howarth leaves GH, the character of Franco dies from choking on his food while trying to talk with his mouth full. The food can be brownies, potato chips, a hot dog, I'm not picky, but I feel this is the only fitting course of action. Thank you for listening and happy Friday.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, YaddaYadda said:

Good grief. I hope the next launch Nina takes sinks with her in it. 

I hope she murders Valentin in a blind rage once the Not-Daughter truth comes out, but only after she almost gets tossed off the parapet.

• Love 3

I am enjoying watching Kristina slowly slip into a cult, or wherever they're going with this. It is such a Kristina thing to do, and I'm liking the dynamic she has with both Julian and Alexis right now, which feels fittingly bumpy but affectionate. 

Michelle Stafford is very good at being a lunatic. 

I do not care about Mike. I will never care about Mike. 

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

I hope she murders Valentin in a blind rage once the Not-Daughter truth comes out, but only after she almost gets tossed off the parapet.

That'll never happen. She'll be all about how Valentin tried to make her happy. This idiot cannot stay away from him. 

• Love 1

I'm confused about the Cameron/weed thing. Or maybe I just wasn't paying attention. He wants to get it for Oscar, but can't because he had to go home to babysit. So why was he making brownies if he didn't have the weed ? Are we going to get a scene with stupid Franco being stoned ?

Regarding Nina, they need to make her observe the class so she can see how the bullying is affecting Aidan. Then she can be thrown off the parapet.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Don't all the boys use Webber as their last name?

I might be wrong, but I could've sworn Cam was recently referred to as Cameron Spencer, which surprised me. I would have guessed Cam was a Webber, Aiden a Spencer, and drawn a huge blank on Jake. But then, last names on this show sometimes vary writer to writer and day to day. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Lillybee said:

I still get annoyed when ever Aiden is referred to Aiden Weber. He should be a Spenser.

He's never been referred to as Aidan Webber before today. Which is even weirder that it came from Lulu. First of all, wouldn't she say something like, "Aidan, nephew Aiden?" Not "Aiden, [last name Aiden]" like it's some kid she only kind of sorta knows. And no way do I buy that Lulu or Laura would remember to call him that. Much like the whole town should be all, "who the hell is Laura Collins?"

I hate Nina, but I'll give Stafford credit for playing the heavy in this story. She probably could have made a fuss about it if she wanted to.

I thought the hug between Cam and Drew was nice.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

Jake is Jason's son so he'd be either a Morgan or a Quartermaine.   But it makes sense to have all three boys use the same last name just for the sake of simplicity for schools and offices and such.

I'm pretty sure we're going to get Franco stoned on Oscar's pot brownies.  Which is stupid because 1) it's Franco and 2) why can't Oscar get a prescription for medical marijuana?  (Now that pot is legal here, my friend has been taking the CBD extract and says that it's reduced her shakes by 20%. I can't get all shocked that someone is buying and using pot.)

I was happy to see Lulu take such a proactive approach with Charlotte. Nina on the other hand .... I can see why this is a desirable storyline for the writers, having Valentine torn between wanting to be on Nina's side to get her back and remembering what it was like when he was teased. But i can't say I'm looking forward to it.

5 hours ago, Ladybyrd said:

I am enjoying watching Kristina slowly slip into a cult, or wherever they're going with this. It is such a Kristina thing to do, and I'm liking the dynamic she has with both Julian and Alexis right now, which feels fittingly bumpy but affectionate. 

I'm enjoying Kristina finally shut up about Terrible Awful Julian, something that's gone on way too far past it's Best Before date.  Is there any chance that it will rub off on Sam?  I'm also enjoying Stella not slagging on Nina any more.  I really don't like these stories where everyone dumps on a person unless the person being dumped on is Carly or Jason.

6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't see that ever happening, especially with a girl child. Sam and Drew never talked about him adopting Danny when Jason was still gone. It certainly won't happen with Scout with Drew alive and living in Port Charles. Michael aside (the exception that proves the rule, probably), Jason stays out of custody fights.

Isn't Jason Danny's father?  While Jason was gone and they were thinking that Drew was Jason, there would be no need for Jason/Drew to adopt him.

If Sam ever wants Jason adopt Scout, Drew needs to fight to the death to prevent that from happening, but given how lackadaisical he is, I doubt that happening.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

While Jason was gone and they were thinking that Drew was Jason, there would be no need for Jason/Drew to adopt him.

Oh, right. LOL. The larger point remains, that Jason (whoever he is) isn't going to be arsed to do anything like change the custody of his kids. He can barely be arsed to spend time with them as is.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

I'm pretty sure we're going to get Franco stoned on Oscar's pot brownies.  Which is stupid because 1) it's Franco and 2) why can't Oscar get a prescription for medical marijuana?  (Now that po is legal here, my friend has been taking the CBD extract and says that it's reduced her shakes by 20%. I can't get all shocked that someone is buying and using pot.)

But Cam never got it and then told the dealer he didn't want it after all. He just made regular old brownies with Laura that of course Franco had to shove in his pie hole because he's a gross buffoon. 

Edited by CharethCutestory
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Don't all the boys use Webber as their last name?

At different times Cameron's last name has flipped from Spencer to Webber. Jake used to be Spencer, but it's Webber now. Aiden has always been Spencer though, so it's weird that they changed it today, but whatever. 

Sidenote: I enjoyed the scenes with Laura and Cameron. For the longest time it seemed that they only let Laura interact with Spencer and Charlotte. I'm glad to see her in more scenes playing grandma with the Webber boys lately. 

Edited by teenj12
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

why can't Oscar get a prescription for medical marijuana?  (Now that po is legal here, my friend has been taking the CBD extract and says that it's reduced her shakes by 20%. I can't get all shocked that someone is buying and using pot.

Maybe it can't be prescribed because he's underage? 

So Julian is going to pout because he sees Oscar's parents leaning on each other at the hospital? FFS. They share a sick kid, asshole.

37 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

He just made regular old brownies with Laura

He used a mix! For shame, Cameron Spencer Webber. For shame! Your mother's brownie recipe is famous!

Carly and Sonny were so patronizing toward Mike and Yvonne. "They're so cute!" Ugh.

I thought the bullying talk Lulu gave to Charlotte was well written. Lulu emphasized the importance of being nice to people even if—especially if—they're different from you, which is the way to go. We'll see if Charlotte listens.

Nina doesn't. Shut up, Nina.

I was surprised in a good way to see Cam and Drew hug. They never interact onscreen, but it's nice to get confirmation that they still feel warmly toward each other.

LOL, my browser won't let me access that video.

• Love 8
50 minutes ago, teenj12 said:

Sidenote: I enjoyed the scenes with Laura and Cameron. 

Yes, it was. And his scene with Drew was nice too. I'd like more of that.

And the actor's acting has improved since he came on the show. He has a spark to him and the way he was smiling in his scenes with Laura and Drew came off as very genuine.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, YaddaYadda said:

Yes, it was. And his scene with Drew was nice too. I'd like more of that.

And the actor's acting has improved since he came on the show. He has a spark to him and the way he was smiling in his scenes with Laura and Drew came off as very genuine.

Unlike Oscar.  <sad dopey face>

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

why can't Oscar get a prescription for medical marijuana?

Cam looked something up online and found out that it was legal in the state of NY but there were a bunch of hoops they would have to jump through.  Joss said something about Dr Terri prescribing it, but because Oscar was so late getting into the program that it would take awhile to get access to it.  Yada, yada,, something, something.  

3 hours ago, Benji said:

I'm confused about the Cameron/weed thing. Or maybe I just wasn't paying attention. He wants to get it for Oscar, but can't because he had to go home to babysit. So why was he making brownies if he didn't have the weed ?

Me too.  He asked to meet the dealer to get some.  That person said meet in an hour, but he couldn't because he had to babysit.  While babysitting he decides to make the brownies, I assumed he had some pot then to add to the brownies, otherwise why make the brownies.  But then Laura showed up and decided to help him make the brownies, which couldn't have happened if he was going to add something to them.  Then he text the person and says he no longer needs the stuff.  Because he changed his mind?  And why make such a huge deal of idiot Franco eating one if they aren't laced with anything.  And if they are laced....how?  my head hurts.  

51 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

So Julian is going to pout because he sees Oscar's parents leaning on each other at the hospital? FFS. They share a sick kid, asshole.

This was weird because he's been pretty decent about Drew and Kim's coparenting relationship so far.  I fanwanked it that he's still upset over Kiki's death, but I think it was more of a plot point to have Alexis witness the Kimian (Kulian?) reunion and look sad and want to start drinking again.  Because nothing says Christmasy fun like watching Alexis get drunk at Gene's Roadhouse 1985

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Carly and Sonny were so patronizing toward Mike and Yvonne. "They're so cute!" Ugh.

I hate it when people refer to the elderly as "cute." They are fucking adults, not babies or kittens.

And what kind of name is "Turning Woods" for a memory care facility? You might as well call it "Winter Is Coming".  

• Love 20
53 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

And the whole, 'were not going to let anyone break them up so that Mike can be happy in his last days' was total nonsense.  She's someone else's wife for the love of pete.  Also, I'm thinking staff should be discouraging that budding relationship as well.  

• Love 10

There is no weed  in the brownies right? I thought for sure at first Cam was going to make the brownies and his brothers would eat them and he'd  be screwed.  But he went and made them without the pot? Practice brownies? The way Franco ran out with them and the preview for Monday makes it seemore like they could be trouble but I don't think I missed that they are?  Cam texted he didn't need the hookup.

I have no idea of the timeline of the show. How long has Oscar not been hungry? A day? Week?  They might not jump to give him anything because it's a drug trial and they may want to monitor side effects and make adjustments. I wouldn't expect teenagers to know that but the writers seem to be jumping the gun. 

Charlotte's answers about how Aiden just doesn't know how to act is telling that yes, she is bullying. Nina needs to take several seats. In another town.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Please don't have this show act like Jason will care anything about Scout or adopt her as his "own" child. Leave her with Drew where she will be happy, loved, and most importantly, safe. 

Jason can barely be arsed to care about his own children, let alone Drew's girlchild. I honestly don't think Jason has had any genuine interest in parenting since Michael was a baby. Maybe a little when Sam was pregnant the first time, but I've always found his supposed sadfeels over losing time with Jake and Danny to be singularly unconvincing.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

Jason can barely be arsed to care about his own children, let alone Drew's girlchild. I honestly don't think Jason has had any genuine interest in parenting since Michael was a baby. Maybe a little when Sam was pregnant the first time, but I've always found his supposed sadfeels over losing time with Jake and Danny to be singularly unconvincing.

Burton has no vibe with those kids.  For Danny I don't blame him the actor is bad. But Hudson West is a good little actor and there's just nothing there.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 6