Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Carly: You are insane!
Ava: Oh ho. Okay Ferncliff!
Me: 200.gif

I'm enjoying so much of the Ryan storyline. I liked his little smirk when Ava attacked Carly. I like how the actor subtly showed how he stopped liking Felicia when she went on and on about being a grandmother. I'm interested in who else he is going to kill and how he is going to get caught. I'm even interested in how it is going to work out with Kevin and Laura when it all gets out in the open. Even if I have to deal with some weird Kiki funeral drama to get more of the Ryan stuff, I'm okay with it.  And then they interrupt the good stuff with Carson crap and Nina BS. No thank you.

I also felt so sorry for poor Chase when Willow flipped out on him and left. He just wanted to show her how he learned to cook and he looked so excited about it, too. Poor Chase. I want him to have a nice girl and I really don't want to see him competing with Michael for Willow. 

And Sasha shows herself to be the only intelligent person in Port Charles. Hmm... let's see. Serial killer is on the loose, the town is run by everyone's favorite family-man mobster, and she was paid to be there by some crazy dude who is having her pose as the daughter of a crazy kidnapper who absolutely refuses to let her leave. I'd be on the next flight out of there, too.

• Love 14

Ew.  I don't like Laura being friendly with Sonny and Carly, being comforted by them, having it suggested she compare her marriage to theirs.  I get that the show thinks they're doing Laura a solid by connecting her more with them.  But she's Laura fuckin' Spencer, she don't need them!

And Sonny shading Ava for making Kiki's funeral a side show and all about herself?  Didn't he show up at Morgan's with a gun and barf up a bunch of melodrama?

So Britt just, poof, left town?  And didn't share a scene with her mother?  Weak.  But oooh, Dr. O knows something about the sitch with Nina's daughter, I hope she twists Valentin's arm into securing her freedom.

• Love 15
28 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I want him to have a nice girl and I really don't want to see him competing with Michael for Willow. 

I think him and Valerie have had a cute vibe.

29 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Ew.  I don't like Laura being friendly with Sonny and Carly, being comforted by them, having it suggested she compare her marriage to theirs.  I get that the show thinks they're doing Laura a solid by connecting her more with them.

I think Sonny and Laura scenes are okay. MB brings the bit of Laura crush Sonny had to their scenes. But Laura and Carly scenes are just weird.

• Love 2

Laura Wright's hair looks nice but she's putting too much emphasis on it.

The Ryan story is interesting and is an opportunity to rid PC of some of my most hated characters. What I don't understand is why TPTB won't utilize more legacy folks in it.

Not interested in a Chase/Willow/Michael story. Maybe Chase/Valerie?

No Obrecht/Britt scenes. Boo! Hiss!

• Love 3

"Maybe someone should take her home"? CARLY. It's Ava's daughter's funeral. She gets to be a little irrational and it is 1000% on you to go home and give her space. 

I actually thoroughly enjoyed this episode, though. LW and MW are fun to watch, and I actually enjoyed the Sonny/Laura scenes. Also, loved "Kevin"'s enjoyment of Carly and Ava's fight.

That said, this episode drove once again just how weak the whole under 30 set is. There are a handful of very competent actors, but since the whole Nell ordeal, no good storylines for them. Could anyone possibly be invested in the Michael/Willow/Chase triangle? I have a hard time remembering two of their names. 

And has Valerie had a storyline since that dreadful thing with Dante?  The actress is cute as a button... they should throw her into some Spencer scenes at the very least.

• Love 2

Today, in Mothers and Daughters of Port Charles:

Carly: Except I didn't do anything to contribute to Morgan's death...  (me.  except for the part that the car was rigged because he's your son and Sonny's)

I loved Ava telling Carly that she acts as if her grief is the only grief that matters, as if no one bleeds but her.  Carly's "Maybe someone should take her home" is classic Carly entitlement, deciding that Ava should be thrown out of her daughter's grave site.

St Rita is also the patron saint of marital problems and abuse.  Well picked, show.

I liked Obrecht reading that Britt said that if she had to pick one of them to be free, she picked herself and Obrect agreeing that yes, she wanted that too.  Another nice mother moment.

The relationship with Finn is kiling Anna, she's become almost as smug and humorless as Carly. The only good moment FH had was when Anna suggested to Obrecht that they end the feud. The rest of the time she was so mean and smug, I wanted to fast forward through her. Also very stupid not to wonder just who Obrecht wants to phone.

When Willow first showed up at PCPD, I thought she was Molly. they really need to use Molly  more, or hire different looking-actresses.

So Willow was raped at a guy's apartment and that why she was pregnant? ... poor clueless Chase, I hope he wins either Willow or Valerie.  Better with Valerie but I don't want to have the sleep-inducing scenes of Michael with Willow.

I don't care about Nina and Sasha or Nina's blindness about Charlotte, although it was funny that Willow needed a stiffer drink to deal with her.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

The relationship with [Dr. Michael Easton] is killing Anna, she's become almost as smug and humorless as Carly. The only good moment FH had was when Anna suggested to Obrecht that they end the feud. The rest of the time she was so mean and smug, I wanted to fast forward through her. Also very stupid not to wonder just who Obrecht wants to phone.

Given how annoying she was with Dr. Michael Easton during this whole caper, plus how relatively blasé she's been about him in general, I'm looking forward to Dr. O forcing Valentin to spring her and Anna's reaction.  I mean, I assume Dr. O gets out, given we know she potentially holds the key to Baby Swap 2018.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I loved Ava telling Carly that she acts as if her grief is the only grief that matters, as if no one bleeds but her.  Carly's "Maybe someone should take her home" is classic Carly entitlement, deciding that Ava should be thrown out of her daughter's grave site.

If Carly always wanted privacy when visiting Morgan's grave, she and Sonny should've erected a family crypt in the backyard like the Q's have.  In other words: go to Hell, Carly, you don't own the cemetary.

• Love 11

The Laura/Sonny scenes were ok but it only seems like a "throw another bone to maurice because he's maurice" as he is constantly requesting scenes with Genie.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Hater said:

The Laura/Sonny scenes were ok but it only seems like a "throw another bone to maurice because he's maurice" as he is constantly requesting scenes with Genie.

Why is Laura even talking to Sonny and/or Carly about her marriage? They don't care.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Ew.  I don't like Laura being friendly with Sonny and Carly, being comforted by them, having it suggested she compare her marriage to theirs.  I get that the show thinks they're doing Laura a solid by connecting her more with them.  But she's Laura fuckin' Spencer, she don't need them!

Such a weird thing to do, because supercouples are the ones who "keep finding their way back to one another." That may never happen with Luke and Laura, thanks to Tony Geary, but what Sonny was evoking was something more akin to L & L than Laura and Kevin.

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Why is Laura even talking to Sonny and/or Carly about her marriage? They don't care.

She shouldn't care what they think, either. It's just a dumb way to get Carly involved even further so she will figure out Kevin isn't Kevin. I also didn't need Laura stanning for Michael.

4 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Carly: You are insane!
Ava: Oh ho. Okay Ferncliff!

That was a cheap shot, but it was a good cheap shot. Heh.

3 hours ago, Ladybyrd said:

"Maybe someone should take her home"? CARLY. It's Ava's daughter's funeral. She gets to be a little irrational and it is 1000% on you to go home and give her space. 

I know, right? It's not as if Carly were the picture of composure during Morgan's funeral. Ugh.

They didn't even have KT read Britt's letter.

• Love 6

Again, LW needs to cut her hair. It is beautiful, but much too distracting. And she always seems to lean her head in the direction where most of her hair hangs and then has to toss her head to keep it out of her eyes.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

This has always confused me, because new Q’s are popping up all the time.  And every time, there’s a recalculation of shares. How is this even possible? What if somebody sold their shares? If I were a Q, I know I’d cash out at the first opportunity, before Jason impregnated Sam again or some long lost child of Emily came to town and claimed my stock certificates.

Oh man. I should never have come back — I’m already triggered — ha!

That’s why there’s an executor of a will.  The assets of a will can take decades to play out. Depending on what state the will is effecutuated in, it can be up to 90/100 years.  Google “rule against perpetuities” and you’ll get a state-by-state breakdown at some sites. Basically, according to the old common law, you can tie up a will for all those who are alive at the time the person whose will it is dies and THEN another 21 years.  So, you designate money in your will for all grandchildren born of child alive at the time of the testator’s (the person whose will it is) death or for all great-grandchildren of grandchildren alive at the time of the testator’s death. If, say Edward Quartermaine wanted to give money to “all his grandchildren” but he has an affair with a General Hospital nurse and he has a  1-year-old child at the time he dies, then that portion of the money has to be set aside for the 1-year-old to grow up and possibly have any children. 

So, basically, the money that could possibly go that grandchild or great-grand-child or great-great-grandchild (if there are great-grandchildren alive at the time of death) gets set aside and one waits out the time period to see how that money is disbursed. 

That’s why a good trust and estate attorney is important. They talk through with the person to see what they want to give right away and have the person understand that other moneys might get tied up for decades upon decades upon decades to come. It’s all in the wording of the will. 

Oh — that’s why Ron Carlivati’s will for Edward Quartermaine sucked. RC went to a decent enough law school. And he still wrote a honking piece of shit of a will.  He might as well have wiped his ass with his law degree.  All because he wanted some lame ass race to 51%.  

(By the way, if you’ve ever wondered why Tori Spelling pops out more kids than most can imagine ever having, I’m sure Daddy Spelling put a provision in his will that all grandchildren get “X” amount of money. So, while Tori herself was limited to $800K, the more kids she pops out, cha-ching! Just a hunch on my part.) 

Edited by Francie
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Hater said:

Is he really? That's actually very surprising and cute to me. 

• Love 1

I wish they would bring back Serena Baldwin for Michael.  Given her late sister, Karen, had been victimized by Sonny, she could be the truth cannon Michael needs to realize what an amoral sleaze Sonny has always been.  If we can't have Serena for Michael, what about bringing Rosalie back?  Her mysterious backstory was hinted at but not revealed beyond the fact that she was married to Brad.  A marriage they were trapped in for "reasons" and divorcing would leave both Brad and she in danger.  That was just dropped.  Rosalie and Michael had a night or two of revenge sex when he was angry at Kiki.  

• Love 9
7 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

So Britt just, poof, left town?

Unfortunate.  Too bad she didn't take Spencer with her. 

I'm starting the "I hate Willow" club.  Membership is free.  She is the blandest bland that ever blanded.

• Love 5

Thanks for that explanation, @Francie.

4 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Fanwanking it, Laura is at the stage where she's been side-swiped and is desperately trying to make sense of it all, and can't help talking about it.  Also Sonny is going to be sympathetic and Laura needs that even if it's superficial.

23 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Thanks for that explanation, @Francie.

Fanwanking it, Laura is at the stage where she's been side-swiped and is desperately trying to make sense of it all, and can't help talking about it.  Also Sonny is going to be sympathetic and Laura needs that even if it's superficial.

I hate that the only real support Laura is getting is from freaking Carly and Sonny. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ciarra said:

I'm starting the "I hate Willow" club.  Membership is free.  She is the blandest bland that ever blanded.

Actually, I think Michael holds that title. Which makes them a perfect(ly insipid) couple. And yes, I will join your club. 

8 hours ago, Ladybyrd said:

And has Valerie had a storyline since that dreadful thing with Dante?  The actress is cute as a button... they should throw her into some Spencer scenes at the very least.

Noooo! I like Valerie. She doesn’t deserve to be saddled with that brat. Or did you mean Spencer family scenes in general? But that might also include the brat, so.... What Valerie needs (and what the show needs) are some young unattached men who can do more than look pretty. Michael sucks, Griffin sucks, and sorry, but I’m not impressed with Chase, either. He does light comedy well, but in more serious scenes I find him to be as wooden as his predecessor.

Thanks for the will info, @Francie. Fascinating!

• Love 2

Monday's show: I was listening to and watching Howarth chew up the scenery in the church, delivering Franco's high-drama, sob-wracked eulogy, and thinking it was too "community-annex acting workshop," not something plausible or organic. And then they let Griffin follow him, which of course made me wish Howarth/Franco had had five more minutes. Really, would anyone miss this whiny drip? I can just about see a reason why everyone else on the show has fans, even if I'm never going to be one, but all I've got for Griffin is that he's a male character of a certain age and looks good. And they've got a spare now in Chase, who looks so much like him that their scenes at the interrogation table had almost a mirror effect. I always feel bad wishing unemployment on anyone, but there would be no complaints from me if the story's next turn was Griffin discovering the truth about Ryan and getting offed that day.  

Unpopular: Every soap I've ever watched has had a character or a couple that makes people say "Why aren't they on more? They could do so much with them and they waste so much time on [X, Y and Z]." I've never seen anything that made me want to see more of TJ and Molly. They're wallpaper. I've always liked Alexis, but none of her three daughters does much for me.  

• Love 4

a recent rejoiner (for the Kevin/Ryan stuff) I'm just getting around to figuring out the new faces. And call me crazy-- but I liked  the Chase/Willow vibe (Chillow? are we even doing that anymore)

They don't set the screen on fire, but they seemed, sweet-- and when was the last time there was anything resembling romance on this show. 

and we're all thinking Willow will turn out to be Nina's actual daughter once the Shasha is a fraud/Charlotte is a horrible bully story heats up, right? I haven't lost my ability to see a GH 'twist' coming a mile off, have I?

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

and we're all thinking Willow will turn out to be Nina's actual daughter once the Shasha is a fraud/Charlotte is a horrible bully story heats up, right?

That, and/or she's the birth mother of the original Who? baby.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:
13 hours ago, ciarra said:

She is a bit bland, but I sure did enjoy the way she spoke to Nina.

I liked that Valentin backed Willow, too. Nina is acting ridiculously when it comes to Charlotte's bullying. Just because you don't want it to be true doesn't mean it isn't happening. Gah.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Actually, I think Michael holds that title. Which makes them a perfect(ly insipid) couple. And yes, I will join your club. 

Noooo! I like Valerie. She doesn’t deserve to be saddled with that brat. Or did you mean Spencer family scenes in general? But that might also include the brat, so.... What Valerie needs (and what the show needs) are some young unattached men who can do more than look pretty. Michael sucks, Griffin sucks, and sorry, but I’m not impressed with Chase, either. He does light comedy well, but in more serious scenes I find him to be as wooden as his predecessor.

Thanks for the will info, @Francie. Fascinating!

Ha, I meant the Spencer Family. Like, has she met Laura? Does Laura even know about this mythical older sister whose name escapes me? There should be a conversation at least.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

They didn't even have KT read Britt's letter.

Yeah, that was weird.  I mean, it's not like they didn't have her.

And since they didn't have KT read the letter, why not just have Dr. O read it aloud to herself?

Also, shut up, Dr. Michael Easton.

Laura and Ava's conversation today was about as classy as it could have been under the circumstances, which I appreciated. Laura offering her condolences and Ava accepting them (and apologizing for her preemptive attack at Laura's arrival) was pretty mature of both of them. I'm also glad Ava was given the opportunity to set the record straight that she had not carried out an affair with Laura's husband while Laura was away. Of course this was meant to help Laura pinpoint a timeline for Kevin's transformation, but still, it's nice that Ava can't be accused of being a homewrecker.

The trio of Chase, Finn, and Griffin was actually...pretty okay and tolerable? I don't know, I just enjoy these moments where we see people interacting outside of the roles of their professional or romantic relationships, and instead get to be individuals, leaning on each other for support.

Ryan succinctly summarizing everything that's wrong with Carly's raging hypocrisy was so damn satisfying. Naturally this bit of truth-telling is exhibit 87 that there's SOMETHING WRONG WITH KEVIN, but that doesn't diminish how awesome it was and how much Carly deserved to hear it. 

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, Linny said:

The trio of Chase, Finn, and Griffin was actually...pretty okay and tolerable? I don't know, I just enjoy these moments where we see people interacting outside of the roles of their professional or romantic relationships, and instead get to be individuals, leaning on each other for support.

That's kind of what I miss about the old Brownstone days.  You got a lot of just friendship interaction. Jake/Frisco.  Felicia/Terry.  Same when you had a few people living over Kelly's at the same time.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Linny said:

Laura and Ava's conversation today was about as classy as it could have been under the circumstance

And kudos to Maura for going makeup-less (or as close as they can get it with whatever stage makeup they use).  She looked like a woman who's grieving.  

13 minutes ago, Linny said:

The trio of Chase, Finn, and Griffin was actually...pretty okay and tolerable? I

And it made sense.  Cop Chase finds drunk Griffin in the park and instead of dumping him in the drunk tank, he brings him home.  Calls Finn, who has been there, done that, with losing his wife then drowning his sorrows in alcohol and drugs.  Then having Finn tell Griffin to go to the hospital rather than home, then having Anna meet Griffin there was well done.  There's so much good mom/son chemistry between Anna and Griffin, it just works, somehow.  

• Love 9

Laura was great today and the convo with Ava was well written because it wasn't all sunshine and roses.  I like that it's Laura and Maxie who have the wisdom and the empathy to see how people on the other side may feel.

On the other hand, I am so up for Kevin making Carly pay for everything.

Spencer is soooo clever ... except he doesn't know what the expression "begs the question" means:

Begging the question is a logical fallacy that occurs when an argument's premises assume the truth of the conclusion, instead of supporting it. It is a type of circular reasoning and an informal fallacy: an argument that requires that the desired conclusion be true. This often occurs in an indirect way such that the fallacy's presence is hidden, or at least not easily apparent.  Examples:

Africa is the largest continent because it has the largest area of any continent.

Left-handed people are better painters because right-handed people can't paint as well.

Both these arguments are logically valid in that, assuming the initial premise is correct, the conclusion logically follows. But they are nonetheless unpersuasive because assuming the initial premise to be correct also means assuming the conclusion is correct.

"Valentine has a security detail at Wyndermere" .... which Spencer walked right through.

What a shock that Sonny isn't going to make Spencer face the consequences of his action. Great lecture there, hypocrite.

Griffin, Chase and Finn in the same room in like a in-breeding program with a limited gene pool.

6 minutes ago, Linny said:

Ryan succinctly summarizing everything that's wrong with Carly's raging hypocrisy was so damn satisfying. Naturally this bit of truth-telling is exhibit 87 that there's SOMETHING WRONG WITH KEVIN, but that doesn't diminish how awesome it was and how much Carly deserved to hear it. 

And how much I deserved to hear it.

Shut up, Peter. No one wants to hear you talk endlessly about your non-kiss.  What are you, a teenage girl?

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

What a shock that Sonny isn't going to make Spencer face the consequences of his action. Great lecture there, hypocrite.

No one holds Spencer accountable, which is one reason why he's such a little turd.

19 minutes ago, Lillybee said:
57 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh gawd, there were Sonny/Spencer scenes today?  No thank-y, Show!

Even worse, there was a Spenser-Nina scene.

Oh, dear lord.

• Love 1

I actually enjoyed the Laura/Ava scene. I was pleasantly surprised by it. When Ava knocked the flowers from her hand and went on the defensive, I thought "here we go," because two women can't have a civil conversation. So the shift in the scene was really good.

Griffin/Chase/Finn worked really well as a scene as well. Also, they can all pass for brothers. 

This show lacks friendships. It needs more of that. And I'm not talking about the grossness that is Sonny/Carly/Jason, I'm talking about Drew/Curtis levels of friendship. 

I did not see the twist of Valentine using Madeleine's DNA to test against Nina coming. I see to remember him going to the church. So that was actually clever and a neat explanation that shows the levels of creepy Valentine has reached and that there really is no bottom of the barrel for him. 

I don't even like Nina and she deserves better than this asshat.

• Love 5

For a brief moment I thought Ryan would kill Carly in the not-too-distant future, but then I realized that will never happen.  He'll either kill someone else by mistake, or almost kill her and be interrupted.  Which is a huge shame.  Carly needed to hear what Ryan was saying.  On the day Ava was burying her daughter, you cut her some slack, no matter how much you dislike her.

I can't believe I'm kind of rooting for Ryan.  But if he could kill off someone who bugs me, I'm all for it.

I liked Finn/Chase/Griffin, but omg I am really starting to dislike Griffin. While MW is, in my opinion, doing a great job showing grief and alternating between grief/anger, Griffin is just...anguished.  He was anguished about being suspended from the hospital, being excommunicated (or whatever it was) from the church...I don't need to see any more anguish.

And how is it that Spencer never has to face the consequences of any of his actions?  Ever?  He's an obnoxious brat, and can go back to boarding school for the next several years, please.

• Love 8

Does GH think we are rooting for Carly to take down Ryan? I mean, they do know that pretty much everyone is totally hoping Ryan finally frees us from Carly, right? This show is so fucked up it has me rooting for a serial killer. 

Chase mouthing "why?!" and shaking his head at Finn, when Finn got off to a poor start on the pep talk by asking Griffin if going to the hospital would remind him of Kiki was a cute moment. Those two have way more chemistry than Anna and Finn. Too bad we can't have more of that kind of fun with the brothers cuz Finn is too busy in his tween love afair with Anna. 

MW looks so much younger without all the make-up! 

• Love 14

Shut up, Spencer. And I wish they'd dropped the dumb election-tampering story. Just make Laura the mayor and move on.

"Last thing I want is my favorite nephew to have any regrets in his life." LOL. Spencer is your only nephew, Sonny! I wish Spencer had called him on that. At any rate, being related to Sonny is regrettable, so Spencer's already doomed.

Kevin's scolding of Carly was a thing of beauty.

Ava really needs to learn to let other people speak first. That said, the Ava/Laura stuff was nice.

The Griffin/Chase/Finn stuff was nice, too. It's good to see some friendship scenes for a change. Awesome Writer escaped to write two stories today, it seems.

Wow, was Madeline's casket cheap. It looked like something a junior high shop class slapped together.

The previews: Sonny does not have to be involved in the Oscar story. It's bad enough Jason got lassoed into it. Let Carly handle the parental duties with Josslyn.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Just read that Kimberly McCullough directed the 12/4 episode of the Connors. Good for her! It was the episode with Matthew Broderick.

Yeah, JT also tweeted at the time, telling people to watch it. Sweet of him.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Does GH think we are rooting for Carly to take down Ryan? I mean, they do know that pretty much everyone is totally hoping Ryan finally frees us from Carly, right? This show is so fucked up it has me rooting for a serial killer.

Yeah, the writers actually think we like having Carly shoe-horned into yet another story that she has no business being in.  And it's not like we don't know how this will end: with Carly being rescued by some vile combo of Sonny/Jason/Sam and then Kevin profusely apologizing to them while they dogpile on them for his complicitness in Ryan being on the loose.  Because THEY were the ones so affected.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

No one holds Spencer accountable, which is one reason why he's such a little turd.

Sonny's brave speech of "I don't want you making the same mistakes I made" was immediately negated by helping Spencer over up what he did. Between the Cassadine and the Corinthos genes, I don't know why I'm should be surprised.

3 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I'm Team Ryan for that, and also because he has a sense of self-awareness and humor that is sorely lacking in the Corinthos mob house.

I also think it's sweet the way Ryan has developed feelings for Ava and is trying to make her happy in his best serial killer way.

• Love 16

Nina is being ridiculous in the Charlotte/bullying story, but it bothers me less than some of the other grating characterizations because it makes sense. When she rants about how Willow is trying to force Charlotte into traditional gender roles, she really does sound someone who went into a coma very young, came out of the coma middle-aged, did a crash course in modern-day progressivism, and throws around "woke" lingo and bumper-sticker terms even when they don't apply to the situation.

So, she sounds like the people who write for some of those blogs.  

I was surprised that Wednesday's show had Ryan nailing Carly's hypocrisy and Spencer saying "Do as I say, not as I do?" when the Butcher from Bensonhurst lectured him that taking a life is wrong. Okay, the moments of clarity had to be put in the mouths of a psycho killer and an insufferable brat, respectively, but I'll take what I can get.  

Griffin and Chase do look so much alike, and then today they emphasized the physical match by having Griffin borrow clothes from Chase. I wonder if this is building to something. Maybe a sting operation in which Ryan is approaching Griffin from behind to strangle him, and "Griffin" whips around and it's Chase in a lab coat. Blam blam blam! Ryan crashes through a window! GH's

homage to the ending of Nighthawks, but with Ryan as Rutger Hauer, Chase as Sylvester Stallone, and Griffin as Lindsay Wagner.

(Oh, who am I kidding? Like a police officer will be the one to take out Ryan.) 

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 5

"memories of you are what kept me going all those years." DEAD EYES

"memories of you are what got me out of that clinic" DEAD EYES

The reunion of Jasam ladies and gentlemen.

At least Kelly looked pretty.

Not to mention the first line is a lie considering she was getting laid by Silas and Patrick...but who notices these things?

Edited by Hater
  • Love 11