Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

You really just have to laugh. IMHO the writers are pulling this rewrite crap out of their asses because they just have to put Sam and Jason back together. And that would have been fine if KeMo and Burton still worked and had the same chemistry. IMO, they don’t. Burton’s return in terms of the Sam and Jason pairing has been a complete fail and dud. But since they won’t flat out make Drew evil, they pull this crap. 

• Love 15
21 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Sam is also saying she hasn't been herself, even if she's not outwardly saying Drew's name. But she's not talking about it in terms of her own safety or her kids safety. She worked as a private investigator. That was her job, that's what she was familiar with. Regardless, this all stinks of rewrites and reworking of a story in order to keep going back-and-forth with JaSam and Sam/Drew. 

Oh that is obvious what's happening, but Drew shouldn't be constantly portrayed as some sort of "demanding, suffocating" husband to keep up this pathetic charade. Welp...I'm Team Drew no matter what so it doesn't really matter I guess.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 18

Team Drew forever.  And I really hope he finally gets done being super cool about Scout when he finds out what exactly Sam is doing with her "time away".  Lets taunt a guy who could be the psychological successor to Faison. Fuck with him, back him into a corner.  Nothing could possibly go wrong with that!

• Love 13
Just now, ouinason said:

Team Drew forever.  And I really hope he finally gets done being super cool about Scout when he finds out what exactly Sam is doing with her "time away".  Lets taunt a guy who could be the psychological successor to Faison. Fuck with him, back him into a corner.  Nothing could possibly go wrong with that!

They won't do that.  I had high hopes for it, but the child will just be ignored....like she was today (by the writers and her own mother).  Alexis took them and that was that.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Katy M said:

That said, I don't really care if they have the Nurses' Ball or not. 

I winced when Lucy pointed out today that the Nurses' Ball benefits AIDS and HIV only. C'mon, after all these years and at least one wing of the hospital devoted to the treatment of those illnesses, how about benefitting research for some of the diseases and conditions that the current GH docs are specializing in curing? The AIDS/HIV cause has benefitted so tremendously more than other issues--even the jewels of the Duchess of Windsor and Elizabeth Taylor have been sold and the proceeds given to AIDS/HIV research.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LillyB said:

IIRC, Sam wasn't the best PI in the world and she let Spin do most of the  work.

I choked on my daiquiri today when Sam blurted out some statement (to her mama I think) that being a PI had been the career she did most and was best at. She played at it like Lulu currently plays at being a journalist and future Pulitzer winner, or Kiki plays at being the raw material for a briiliant doctor. Several of the older women characters on the show--Monica, Anna, Diane, Alexis, Bobbie, and Kim, for example--are educated and licensed for their career roles. Robin, Ellie, Pip, Jordan, Valerie, and Liz are younger but also suitably educated and licensed for the responsibilities entrusted to them. But Lulu, Sam, Kiki, and to some extent Nina, who spend a lot of story time and acting effort on screen, are the great pretenders. Their "competence" is almost comical.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Hater said:

Oh that is obvious what's happening, but Drew shouldn't be constantly portrayed as some sort of "demanding, suffocating" husband to keep up this pathetic charade.

I don't think there's any other way to write Sam back to Jason without throwing both Sam and Drew to the wolves. Drew was a suffocating husband who kept Sam from being her true self, which we never saw on screen,  and Sam relegates her children to far below her role as Jason's ride or die chick. It makes her an immature adult and a terrible mother but that's the cost of JaSam and being a mob mill on this show.

Eta: I think they are showing Kiki working at learning to be a doctor,  or at least as much as a soap opera shows learning a profession but Lulu and Nina having their positions is ridiculous.  I had a blog, no one offered me a reporter's job.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 6

I got so sick today at seeing Carly able to stonewall Sonny and Ava and whoever asked her how Mike managed to escape her notice and go off with Avery. If the positions were reversed, she would be snarling and saying the most soul-destroying garbage to Ava and even to Sonny. But now she just stares at them as if they don't have the right to question her.

Lock her up in the nuthouse.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Unless someone took both of them, how far could Mike and Avery have wandered off by the time Sonny was alerted?

As far as a 6-year-old Emma could have traveled when she wandered away from Kelly's that one time.  I think they were putting up barriers 10 miles outside the city for that. 

• Love 1

Sam: We won't get caught! It's Jason, me and Spinelli! We don't get caught! We've been in way worse situations and we never get caught!

Alexis: Where are you going?!

Sam: To rescue Spinelli, he got caught. 

• Love 21
39 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Sam: We won't get caught! It's Jason, me and Spinelli! We don't get caught! We've been in way worse situations and we never get caught!

Right?

Jason changed clothes and got to the Swiss jail really quickly. And how convenient Spinelli prearranged for Jason to have a badge and paperwork, just in case.

4 hours ago, LexieLily said:

When did Spinelli put the tracker on Sam's phone? Pre-Switzerland or once they got there? Either way that is creepy as fuck

Ugh, before. So he could keep tabs on her in case she needed rescuing, and then Spin could send Jason. It's SO gross and super manipulative. Sam better find out about that and read Spin the riot act. 

Dante's questions about Mike's state of mind were so reasonable. It cracked me up that Sonny couldn't volunteer anything without being prompted. Way to involve yourself in your father's illness, nimrod. Gah.

Also, Mike being missing would be a silver alert in NYS, and there would be information about him having Alzheimer's so he can be approached appropriately. (Ideally.)

Tomorrow: A TJ sighting! At the hospital!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

And...scene.  Perfect encapsulation of those three idiots.

Honestly, at the end with her "need a ride, boys" I wanted to puke.  Sam can claim she's still confused, but her actions say it all.  Not to mention the total code speak basically saying life with Drew was boring and now she could finally breathe.  At least Drew will have Scout back now while RideOrDie traipses around Switzerland with the two idiots.

Speaking of idiots, why the Hell did Michael need to go to the PCPD to "keep an eye on Ava."  Honest to god, you can tell the collective Corinthii wish they didn't even have to involve the cops in this--not to mention Avery's mother.  And Ava is right: if this had happened on Ava's watch, Sonny would be whispering to her how she'd better hope Avery was OK or she'd get a bullet to the head. 

• Love 14
4 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

You really just have to laugh. IMHO the writers are pulling this rewrite crap out of their asses because they just have to put Sam and Jason back together. And that would have been fine if KeMo and Burton still worked and had the same chemistry. IMO, they don’t. Burton’s return in terms of the Sam and Jason pairing has been a complete fail and dud. But since they won’t flat out make Drew evil, they pull this crap. 

It has occurred to me that the only reason Becky Herbst's Elizabeth isn't taking another punishing turn as the big bad foil to dirtbag and his ride/die ho is because she's needed elsewhere to prop up the abomination that is Franco at the moment.  An almost as bad option.  Almost.  

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Ugh, before. So he could keep tabs on her in case she needed rescuing, and then Spin could send Jason. It's SO gross and super manipulative. Sam better find out about that and read Spin the riot act. 

I don't think Jason knew about the trace but it doesn't matter. Sam better be reading both of them the riot act, Spinelli for putting the trace on her phone in the first place and assuming she would get in trouble and needing to send Jason to rescue her. Both of them can go sit with Carly and Sonny in thinking that they all know what is best for Sam and what/who Sam needs. 

6 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Speaking of idiots, why the Hell did Michael need to go to the PCPD to "keep an eye on Ava."  Honest to god, you can tell the collective Corinthii wish they didn't even have to involve the cops in this--not to mention Avery's mother.  And Ava is right: if this had happened on Ava's watch, Sonny would be whispering to her how she'd better hope Avery was OK or she'd get a bullet to the head. 

Why does Michael hate Ava, again? He hated her before Morgan's death so they can't blame that. He's allowed no introspection that he is complicit in doing the same thing to Ava/Avery that Sonny and Carly did to him/AJ.

• Love 5

Why did Alexis enable Sam to go off on her PI adventure with Spinelli and Jason? By taking the children off Sam's hands and back to Port Charles Alexis freed her daughter to abandon the children literally and foist them off on someone else while she went to play detective.

In an odd parallel, Anna is also endangering her granddaughter by keeping her close during a spy operation.

And meanwhile Avery is missing and vulnerable with Mike because Carly didn't keep her word to meet them.

I think Sam needs to lose custody of Scout, Anna needs to be forbidden to see Emma for awhile, and Carly and Sonny need to lose custody of Avery.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Why did Alexis enable Sam to go off on her PI adventure with Spinelli and Jason?

IT IS JASON WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE!

Didn't mean to yell but I figured that would be the answer. lol

I honestly haven't watched GH in forever. Looks like I missed nothing. 

Edited by TwistedandBored
  • Love 1

I have never felt so betrayed by a soap in many years of viewing.  My fave, Sam went under the bus again for Borgyman.  3 1/2 years of loving Drew and Sam gone in one episode.  SBu must really have some power at that studio.

• Love 15
5 hours ago, ulkis said:

how far could Mike and Avery have wandered off

They're in a field in Croton(?) with shovels.  Anyhoo, can't wait until Mike blabs to the cops, and you know he will.

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Jason didn't know; it was all Spin's idea so that if the opportunity arose to throw Jason and Sam together, Spin could do it. UGH.

What a friend, that Spin.

@bamajen is right, this "triangle" didn't happen right when SBu came back, when it made narrative sense for Sam to be torn and confused, but it smacks of the writers thinking that there has to be a triangle at all costs because Drew can't look better than Jason. So all of a sudden Sam is "in love with both of them" and letting her children go back home with Alexis so she can be Nancy Drew, when before the earthquake she was all in with Drew and their life together with the two kids. I am confused.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 8

I don't think Burton demanded Jasam. I think whatever higher up peeks in occasionally on the show told them to do Jasam, or they were always going to get to this point in the first place. In any case, I don't think it's just Jasam from here on out anyway.

• Love 1

I can't see a Jason/ Sam/Drew triangle. All I see is Sam speeding headlong back to the good old days when she was Jason's girl without the nasty encumberances of children like the one Drew forced her to have.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

I don't think Burton demanded Jasam. I think whatever higher up peeks in occasionally on the show told them to do Jasam, or they were always going to get to this point in the first place. In any case, I don't think it's just Jasam from here on out anyway.

Or, like, JaSam, played by Burton and Monaco, was the main couple on General Hospital from 2005-2012 and they should play out this story and give that couple and their fans respect, regardless of what ones personal preference is, including my own. It would make no sense for Sam to not still be in love with Jason or to judge him and their past life, as much as some yearn for this story to be about how Jason victimized Sam for years. It's not who Sam was or what she was about. She also never should have had kids, but that's another topic. On top of that, the character of Jason never should have been recast in the first place, so GH/the network put themselves in this dumb position.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Or, like, JaSam, played by Burton and Monaco, was the main couple on General Hospital from 2005-2012 and they should play out this story and give that couple and their fans respect, regardless of what ones personal preference is, including my own. It would make no sense for Sam to not still be in love with Jason or to judge him and their past life, as much as some yearn for this story to be about how Jason victimized Sam for years. It's not who Sam was or what she was about. She also never should have had kids, but that's another topic. On top of that, the character of Jason never should have been recast in the first place, so GH/the network put themselves in this dumb position.

I would have no problem with them playing the story out, but they don’t have to throw Sam’s relationship with Drew under the bus to do it.  Smacks of poor storytelling.

I agree that she should have been way more conflicted when Jason first got back.

Meanwhile this would be a perfect time for the writers to show c***** in Jason’s armor but they just won’t do it.  They insist that Jason be “perfect”.  And Guza’s not even there anymore.  I just don’t get it!  

• Love 8

The Jasam stuff is horribly contrived and forced at this point. The amount of plot points that have been written thus far for this "staple" couple of GH to even be in the same room together.  Nothing natural about it.  About 6 months too late, but hey Sam being a dumbass is consistent, I'll give them that.  Her dialogue was very special yesterday.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

But Lulu, Sam, Kiki, and to some extent Nina,

I disagree about Kiki.  We've seen her go to to school to become a nurses' aid and we saw her working as one.  In fact, I think she still does, along with her pre-med studies.  

9 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

And how convenient Spinelli prearranged for Jason to have a badge and paperwork, just in case

Actually we saw that when Spin was in town when he dropped off Georgie at Maxie's.  He told Jason his plan to impersonate Henrik and gave Jason a package, a contingency plan in case he got caught.  I assume that was the fake badge and paperwork that Jason would need to spring him if it came to it.  Then of course, Anna provided the suit that Jason used.  

So, if Jason's running around Zurich with Sam and Spin, he's not helping Anna, which was the whole point of the trip to Switerzland.  

8 hours ago, ciarra said:

Anyhoo, can't wait until Mike blabs to the cops, and you know he will.

But what will that do exactly?  Everyone and their dog knows that Sonny's a criminal, so that won't be news.  And who's going to believe the word of a man with Alzheimers.  Besides, are we to believe that this field in Croton is still there after 30 years?  That they haven't bulldozed it to build condos 20 years ago, and they've already discovered the body.  

• Love 10

Oh, you mean like you use every breath she takes as reason to keep Avery away from her, you asshole?  God, can the show stop pretending he's Father of the Year now?  It's all about winning for him. 

One of the reasons that I can tolerate GH these days is that my anticipation towards Carson's and Jason's dialogue is geared with anticipation of 'They aren't really going to go there are they?' - and they do indeed double down.  [See. MB's line about the blanket.]  If it is due to the new head writer - then props!  Thankfully, there is also a segment of regular characters that are more frequently (but not nearly enough) permitted to share a smidgen of my disgust with MB's and SBu's characters- Drew, Robert, Kim (not really for the right reason), Ava, Julian, and sometimes Alexis.  It does seem like things are moving, albeit glacially, in the right direction.

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

The problem, as others have noted, is that this is what should have played out when he first showed up. Instead, they created this story line of Sam apparently being in such deep denial and lying to herself about her true feelings. Except that's not how Monaco played those scenes. Sam never seemed like she was forcing a damn thing with Drew or pining after Jason. But yes, since they inevitably had to throw them back together, they pulled this bait and switch, which necessitated some bullshit rewrite of Sam not being herself with Drew and that Drew was controlling her or forcing her to be someone she wasn't. It makes the whole reunion of her and Jason seem that much more pathetic and ridiculous.

Because had the writers written this storyline well, what should have happened, is that when Jason showed up, that's when Sam would have needed time to figure out what to do since her life as she knew it was blown to freaking bits, not to mention Drew's not being who he thought he was. Instead the whole thing has been limp and contrived. And YMMV but I know their shippers and fans will declare them still the best thing since sliced bread, but as a person who did love original Jason and Sam, I don't see any great chemistry anymore between Steve Burton and Kelly Monaco. Now admittedly, I did wipe my hands of the pairing after that horrible summer story line of Sam sleeping with Ric and Jason and Elizabeth finally getting a pay off that started damn near five plus years before. 

When the writers literally had Jason threatnen Sam's life, that pairing was dead to me. I was only okay with the redux because Billy Miller was playing the character because I just pretended he wasn't old Jason and what do you know, he's not Jason at all. Works for me. But even back then, I guess Jason and Sam still had some lingering chemistry but now, yeah, sorry, don't see it. Those two will be put back together because the writers clearly aren't interested in giving Jason any other love interest and they won't make Jason lose to some other guy so yeah, it's Sam and Jason taking on the "bad" guys together. Joy... 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 9

Ugh.  This fakakta show.  I feel so conflicted on the Carly/Nelle situation.  I don't like either character.  I think what I'm hoping for is for Nelle to get found out and locked up but not before she actually drives Carly to the loony bin.  I can say with 100% certainty that I am Team Ava over Sonny. I don't agree with her elevating it to kidnapping or blaming Griffin, but she is very upset and in distress so I'm willing to let it go.  Sonny, on the other hand, is just being the usual ass that he is. I hope Ava uses this to get full custody with only supervised visits for Sonny.  Dante deserves better than Lulu and her obnoxious self.  I hate saying that because there was once a time Lulu as one of my favorites.  New cop is hot.  I hope they don't plan for he and Curtis to have any scenes together.  The hotness overload would short out my television.

• Love 2

I am pissed, OFF!  What was the point of ruining Elizabeth and Nicholas in order to reunite JaSam/BM and then turn around with this shit JaSam/SBu pairing?!  I loved Elizabeth and Jake Doe's story and the show had to fuck it up.  Ugh.  Elizabeth is now stuck with a serial killing rapist.  Blech.  

Sam has already turned herself into whatever man she is with needs at the time and now she's back to adventure/PI girl with Jason/Spinelli.

Why IS Spinelli still alive and on screen?!  Alan, AJ and Emily are dead, BUT we get Spinelli constantly showing up in town?

• Love 6

I've never seen a show that champions the importance of kids and then turns around and treats them like pieces of luggage.  Sam wants to play cops and robbers, so she orders Alexis to go ahead and make an overseas return trip with a 5 year old and an infant.  Go screw yourself Sam!!

• Love 8
22 hours ago, LillyB said:

So what stopped Sam from being a PI because I don't think it was Drew.

No, it was RC/FV and their refusal to allow wimmins to have jobs.

I agree that the writers are pulling a lazy copout by claiming that Sam was feeling stifled in her relationship with Drew. But, I don't think it's Burton's fault.  The bad writing for Sam is on them.  They are using Drew as a scapegoat because they are pulling a 180 with her character after failing to provide any foundation for the huge shift in character when they moved her from Jason to Silas/Patrick.

They're echoing crap from Twitter as an excuse for their own crappy writing. Sam was OOC for years, and that could have been written as growth from becoming a parent/single parent or reaction to the trauma of losing her son, getting him back and immediately losing her husband - but it wasn't, because all Cartini cared about was using her to establish ME.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Why does Michael hate Ava, again? He hated her before Morgan's death so they can't blame that.

She murdered his step-mother, framed his father for the murder, tried to murder his father to cover her ass and then she and Sonny murdered his father. Michael doesn't have a relationship with Ava so he had no reason to try to forgive her.

Oh, and then she got his little brother killed.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Also, Sonny and Carly hate Ava, and Michael tends to toe the line with that sort of thing.

Yeah, you've gotta love how Michael getting custody of Avery is now viewed as a severe error in judgment on his part, as S/C are just the bestest of the best.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Also, Mike being missing would be a silver alert in NYS, and there would be information about him having Alzheimer's so he can be approached appropriately. (Ideally.)

I kept wondering this, but Show needed a way for Ava to be portrayed as a Monstah and Horrible Person, so of course, the FBI is going to be involved ready to shoot Mike, and it will be Ava's fault.

I'm hoping the FBI agents are Mulder and Scully, they find Mike, who tells them Avery has been taken by aliens, and after a while, we find out Avery was returned in the year 1995, and grew up to be Francesca. Although Michael realizes he dated his sister niece, Sonny and Carly are thrilled they have a Morgan replacement to mold and to preen over, even if she's a Girl Child Woman. Bonus: She already hates Ava for being mean to her at Kelly. Special 55th Anniversary/Nurses Ball appearance by Casey the Alien.

• Love 1

Spinelli is gross. I'm pretty sure what he did with Sam's phone is called invasion of privacy. And I have no words for Sam dumping her kids on Alexis to go run around. Her storyline makes no sense whatsoever. It's always good to see the writers throw their characters under the bus. Sam was months freaking out over Drew being Sonny's wing man. She spent months wanting him away from that situation. They even considered leaving town altogether. And wasn't that the reason they purchased Aurora in the first place? And now we're told she was suffocating? Get out of here! There was no hint of that at all on screen. I wish Burton had not come back. 

Technically, what happened with Avery and Mike can be traced right back to Nelle messing with Carly. If she hadn't, then Carly would have gone to the park as she was supposed to and dropped Avery off with Ava as was agreed. 

• Love 3

Michael has more reason to hate Ava than Sonny/Carly do, and it's magnified because he's got to tie himself in knots to not hate them too.  Being the loved and cared for child of such awful people fucks with your head. 

Michael is a fairly decent and moral person now, but all of his childhood is wrapped up in some seriously fucked up situations and moral perspectives.  He loves his family, and can't sustain a raging hate for them for very long, despite AJ's death, so he's got to do some emotional back flips to not go bat shit over the whole thing.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Technically, what happened with Avery and Mike can be traced right back to Nelle messing with Carly. If she hadn't, then Carly would have gone to the park as she was supposed to and dropped Avery off with Ava as was agreed. 

I don't think so.  Griffin offered to have her do the tests later when Pilar called, but Carly is so pigheaded and self involved that she blew it off.  It was dark out before she even left the hospital and she genuinely expected that Pilar and Avery and Mike were still at the park when she came in with Chase?  That's stupid.

• Love 5

Has Drew been accused of eating too many twinkies? Starting shooting women in the head for some extra cash? Developed crazy eyes and started sleeping with an amnesiac and not telling him who he is? If not, he hasn't been thrown under the bus. This is more like being gently driven over by a scooter.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

This was noted at Haus Nutmeg, and speculated that, when Ava finds out that Nelle is indirectly responsible SHE KIDNAPPED AVERY!!! that Ava will hang Nelle out to dry for Carly.

3 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

No, it was RC/FV refusal to allow wimmins to have jobs.

I agree that the writers are pulling a lazy copout by claiming that Sam was feeling stifled on her relationship with Drew. But, i don't think it's Burton's fault.  The bad writing for Sam is on them.  They are using Drew as a scapegoat because they are pulling a 180 with her character after failing to provide any foundation for the huge shift in character when they moved her from Jason to Silas/Patrick.

They're echoing crap from Twitter as an excuse for their own crappy writing. Sam was OOC for years, and that could have been written as growth from becoming a parent/single parent or reaction to the trauma of losing her son, getting him back and immediately losing her husband - but it wasn't, because all Cartini cared about was using her to establish ME.

The writing for Sam would change whenever the writers wanted to portray a new plot or story. That's what would happen. For example, she was still investigating and "adventuring" with both Silas and Patrick. She was never scared of the danger or wanted to put "kids first." Hell, she left Danny with Monica while she went across state lines, climbed walls at Wyndemere, flew to Greece. But then Sam would suddenly become innocent little housewife when they inserted "mysterious, dangerous" Jake Doe or when Jake Doe was revealed to be Jason or when NuJason was revealed to be Drew. The writers always wanted to contrast Jason vs.  New Guy. Sam always suffered because of it because she then looked inconsistent.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 3

Emma is everything I dislike about child characters.  She isn't exactly a young Meryl Streep when it comes to saying her lines.  Then she has those lines that you wonder if the writers didn't realize how annoying they were.  Lines like, "Of course I was able to find it.  I come from a long line of spies."  But, somehow, that girl has got me.  I just adore her. She is absolutely adorable and just grabs me when she is on my screen.  Wouldn't mind them putting her under contract and making her a regular.  It'd be great to bring Robin back with her.

Eww. My eyes.  I don't need Liz and Franco weirdo creepy sex scenes.  And this is coming from a person who doesn't hate Franco like seems to be the norm.

Okay, I get that Dr. Bensch is supposed to be a major creeper, but as far as Kiki knows, all he did was try to kiss her and she pulled away.  Because of that, she seems to be overreacting.  Don't get me wrong. Considering her age, his age, and each of their positions, I think it is very wise for her to keep her guard up, but blaming any and everything on her rejecting him comes across as petulant.  I wish that they would write this storyline better. Have her be a bit more mature, keeping her voice calm when she speaks to him, and keeping an eye out for what he is up to or have him actually acting a little more creepy towards her to warrant outbursts. This in-between thing just pisses me off because I feel like, while we know Kiki is right to be suspicious, she comes across as immature which makes me feel almost like they are trying to undermine all of the sexual harassment cases that happen all the time. Almost like they want us to think she is in the wrong. Does that make sense? I'm having a hard time putting into words what is so obnoxious about it.

• Love 4

Oh dear, you guys, I am not here for the story the show seems to be hinting at/setting up that Franco is going to on an "adventure" to find the other children abused by Harvey, possibly with Liz riding shotgun as his ever-constant cheerleader.  Barraging into the lives of these people - presumably so they could praise Franco for being brave or whatever - would not be cool.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh dear, you guys, I am not here for the story the show seems to be hinting at/setting up that Franco is going to on an "adventure" to find the other children abused by Harvey, possibly with Liz riding shotgun as his ever-constant cheerleader.  Barraging into the lives of these people - presumably so they could praise Franco for being brave or whatever - would not be cool.

It also looks really, really bad if Franco and Liz presumably care so much about these children Harvey abused, when neither of them showed empathy or remorse or cared how Sam/Michael were impacted by what Franco did to them. Is Franco going to demand that all these children move on now that Harvey is dead?

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Perkie said:
16 hours ago, ciarra said:

Anyhoo, can't wait until Mike blabs to the cops, and you know he will.

But what will that do exactly?  Everyone and their dog knows that Sonny's a criminal, so that won't be news. 

Sonny seems to be wetting his pants over it.  And it's been minutes since we had a trial on this show.  And Ava can try to get Avery back due to Sonny's legal problems.  The joy of it all!

• Love 2