Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

For me it's because Faison isn't a variable, he's a constant. Every time he comes into town, people get hurt, kidnapped or dead.  So because he's always going to be the scorpion, the people who call him into town are the ones to blame.

So, because Faison's crazy he gets a pass for killing people? For me, that just doesn't fly. 

28 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I blame Lulu for all of this. She's the halfwit who had to go after Faison. She got the ball rolling.

I'm not sure if that's really accurate. Peter was the one who planted the idea in her head about the story, so you can say he got the ball rolling. Or perhaps it was Maxie, who couldn't just leave well enough alone and had to get that DNA test and show Nathan wasn't related to Victor Cassadine. Or Anna got the ball rolling by not killing that psycho when she had him captured.  Or Sonny and Jason who for some reason just had to confront Liesl about Faison's son in front of Nathan causing her to confess. Or Liesl for confessing the truth to Nathan. She'd been lying for decades. She knew Faison had this other son out there. If she had just told Nathan "They're talking about this other son of Faison's" this all could have been avoided. Or Peter for not just letting Jason die and turning on his dad and trying to use anyone in PC to lure him out of hiding. There are plenty of places you can say this ball started rolling.

I also love how people are acting like Lulu tied Nathan up and forced him into that interview. I know some people are giving him the excuse that he wanted to protect his family, but it was still a dumb idea especially since at that point Faison didn't know Nathan was his son and there was no urgent need to protect his family. Or if Nathan had just discussed it with his wife beforehand. But, no, he decided to do it. If he hadn't agreed there would have been no interview. I know Nathan's most likely going to pay with his life for this, but that doesn't lessen his culpability in this situation.

Also, so Lulu and Nathan's interview lured this international dangerous criminal out of hiding. It's not like law enforcement and everyone in PC didn't have time to think of a way to stop him and protect themselves. Beyond Nathan getting a guard for Maxie no one seemed prepared to protect themselves (Oh, I guess Peter was prepared with the bulletproof vest.) Here's this psycho who everyone knows is obsessed with Anna and there's not someone watching her house to see if Faison shows up there? Anna just lets Faison stroll out the door after they have their confrontation. She just doesn't even attempt to shoot to wound or anything. Then, I don't think she even called anyone to alert them right away after they left. Yeah, Finn was knocked unconscious but she could have called somebody first. It doesn't look like the PCPD did anything to see if he could have been hiding somewhere in Port Charles.

There were so many ways to prevent Nathan's shooting. Yes, Lulu played a part in this. But, not all of it is at her feet.

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

In terms of not thinking:  Jason.  Carly going all "You have to find out why Faison took you" and all Jason can say is that it won't give him his five years back.  I guess he wasn't programmed for that algorithm.

Well, he's right. What reason could possibly make Jason think, "Yeah, okay, I get it"? It doesn't change anything.

1 minute ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

It's not like law enforcement and everyone in PC didn't have time to think of a way to stop him and protect themselves.

That might be the stupidest thing about this. Everyone is shocked—shocked!—that Faison threw a gas can into the stable  to kill Lulu and Liesl, that he took Carly hostage, etc., etc. It's Faison. Wreaking havoc is what he does. And Sonny swans around town thinking he's the one who knows how to handle Faison. FFS.

• Love 8

Ultimately, Nathan is responsible.  As much as I truly loathe Lulu and would like to make her accountable, Nathan decided on this perilous course of action, and he did so without even thinking about it, checking with his wife, or his boss, who happens to be the commish.

But if Lulu gets blamed, I am all in for that.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, nilyank said:

Faison is an international, dangerous criminal and he shot a cop, but Jordan does not have  a police  guard outside his room.

THIS!! I wondered where Hospital Security is from the get-go. First Anna got to sneak in to threaten Faison, followed closely by Jason. Faison is on the Most-Wanted criminals list, we've been told. Yet no one can be spared to guard him? The PCPD and the hospital are both idiots.

• Love 7

Peoples, peoples. Remember this is TFGH. There is only one person responsible for Nathan getting shot.

Ava. Because SheKilledConnieFalconeri™, and obviously this has been a distraction to steal Carly's daughter Avery.

• Love 16

So will Nathan die but Faison will survive so that he can live to steal Maxie's baby another future day?

Jordan is completely out of her depth, I'm sorry. Shouldn't the FBI be notified when someone of Faison's criminal caliber is rumored to be--and proves to be--in PC? If Nathan hadn't been shot, by failing to notify the PCPD he should have been suspended or warned at least for keeping this fact private.

The fact that Jordan tolerates Sonny and his organization (and the other crime families) to operate with impunity in town shows how weak she and law enforcement are. And furthermore, violence happens so regularly at the Metro that the management  should be warned by peers or some regulating body that any ratings are being lowered to warn the public as potential guests. The Metro needs to adopt stricter standards and house rules, but with the owners being wives or baby mamas/girlfriends of mob-connected men, improvement is not likely.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I agree with you guys that Kristen Storms did a great job with her lines, but I am so sick of the trope about the hysterical wife getting in everyone's face and doing more than anyone else to compromise her husband's care by holding everyone up. "Get him to the OR! Why isn't he stable! Why isn't he stable, you assholes???? Rush him up to surgery! Oh, here he is...wait, don't rush him to surgery! I need to tell his unconscious ass something vital!!!" 

I realize that might be "realistic" in that people deal with a crisis in any number of ways, but I think it's more likely for a wife to go dead calm and focus on the details as a coping mechanism.  

Spot on.  Soap characters often respond like that, and it's annoying.  Who would do that?  Only a narcissist.  

12 hours ago, LillyB said:

Maxie wearing that pink coat with Nathan's blood on it sadly reminded me of Jackie Kennedy wearing her pink suit with JFK's blood all over it.

I thought of that too!

5 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

So will Nathan die but Faison will survive so that he can live to steal Maxie's baby another future day?

Jordan is completely out of her depth, I'm sorry. Shouldn't the FBI be notified when someone of Faison's criminal caliber is rumored to be--and proves to be--in PC? If Nathan hadn't been shot, by failing to notify the PCPD he should have been suspended or warned at least for keeping this fact private.

The fact that Jordan tolerates Sonny and his organization (and the other crime families) to operate with impunity in town shows how weak she and law enforcement are. And furthermore, violence happens so regularly at the Metro that the management  should be warned by peers or some regulating body that any ratings are being lowered to warn the public as potential guests. The Metro needs to adopt stricter standards and house rules, but with the owners being wives or baby mamas/girlfriends of mob-connected men, improvement is not likely.

Imagine the online reviews of the Metro Court!  Saw someone get shot there, never going back again.  

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

. And furthermore, violence happens so regularly at the Metro that the management  should be warned by peers or some regulating body that any ratings are being lowered to warn the public as potential guests. The Metro needs to adopt stricter standards and house rules, but with the owners being wives or baby mamas/girlfriends of mob-connected men, improvement is not likely.

Sonny said why would Faison try to take Maxie from the most secured building in Port Charles when there easier places that Faison could have kidnapped her from.

The Metrocourt is the most secured building with its biannual shootings.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Sonny said why would Faison try to take Maxie from the most secured building in Port Charles when there easier places that Faison could have kidnapped her from.

The Metrocourt is the most secured building with its biannual shootings.

Exactly.  How many kidnappings/hostage-takings/shootings/ have taken place there over the years?  It only rivals the docks in that category.  What an assinine thing to say.  Security cameras do not mandate security, Sonny, you boob.  They may show you who committed the crime - after the fact - but they sure don't prevent it from happening.   Ask any shoplifter at Walmart.   I'm sure Robin, who was shot in the stomach by Jerry Jacks, and Alan, who died in the same hostage situation, would not agree about the MC's supposed high security.

• Love 8

Why the hell was Sonny accompanying Dante to Spoon Island?  Let's not even pretend the PCPD isn't in his pocket, mmmkay?

Does Lulu, Girl Reporter, not know Faison's long history with said island that she automatically goes into "he was coming here to see Valentin" mode?  Oh, right, facts schmacts.  Also, why is she howling at the nurse in the previews?  If Maxie is in with her husband, Lulu doesn't get to storm in there because it's her "best friend."

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Also, why is she [Lulu] howling at the nurse in the previews?

I'm now creating fan fic in my head where this nurse is the sister of that glorious flight attendant who faced down Sam and Liz when they were sparring over Jason peen.

#teamflightattendant #teamnurse

• Love 5

I don't like/am indifferent to most of the characters in the storyline, but the various scenes at Nathan's hospital bedside today were pretty classically soapy.  Especially in comparison to the gobbledygook with Jason and Faison.

Lucas' (who?) absence continues to be bullshit.  And how have Mac and Felicia not made it there yet?  But yes, let's make sure Laura Wright's boyfriend is on every day. #EYEROLL

Aw, Dr. O called Britt to tell her about Nathan.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10

I appreciate that everyone close to Nathan got to see him before the flatline, except for Lulu. I have a feeling that Henrik (sp?) is going to repeat to Maxie that Lulu said she's relieved it wasn't Dante fighting for his life in that hospital bed.  Of course Lulu doesn't pick up on being baited when he tells her she's a "good reporter" (what with her hours of journalism experience and no degree to speak of and all/end sarcasm).

KSt really did a great job showing Maxie's fear and desperation to be positive. Although I felt sorry for Nathan having to listen to her yammer on and on, and for little Georgie who doesn't seem to even be a thought in Maxie's head.  All she's thinking about is Nathan and baby.  I thought when she was talking about a swing set, she would say "Georgie and our baby" instead of "swinging with our kid." RP did a nice job with his last few lines and sweet smiles; the joy and relief in Maxie's face was a good set-up so kudos to KSt.

Also, it's nice to have a S&C and Franco-free episode. Jason talking to Anna, Drew and Sam is much more tolerable.

Re: previews - Good to see Mac is there behind Maxie when her heart is broken.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 6

RP on twitter:

The decision to leave was mine. @valentinifrank and I sat down to talk as gentleman, and while he was disappointed, he gave me a better send-off than i ever could have asked for, and i will always be grateful. Cut the guy some slack, his job is hard, and thankless. #AskGH

Yeeeah. I'm sure FV has his compensations.

• Love 11

What an oddly paced show today.

I'm never a fan of crying and stuffy noses and sinuses. Maxie is more beautiful than ever but she overdid the excitement while next to her husband's hospital bed too. Dying people sometimes do rally at the very end, but she didn't think of that, yammering away until he woke up and she could further exhaust him with more conversation and the excitement of feeling the baby move. Nathan didn't appear to be in very intensive care, despite the intrusive machine beeps. Hospital personnel were apparently leaving him to his family's devices, which was a mistake. A train of visitors must have added to his exhaustion, and inevitable consequences.

If (when) Nathan dies, apparently Airhead Maxie will have to raise Faison's grandchild alone. Or she might collapse, leaving it to Mac and Felicia as the default parents again.

I wanted to see Maxie and Lulu meet, with the ensuing blaming catfight, but it will be even juicier if Nathan has just died.

• Love 1

I knew the flatline was coming, but damned if it didn't make me sad anyway. Those were some well-done scenes by all parties, especially the bit where Maxie broke down in private in the bathroom. Even Michelle Stafford managed to contain herself and deliver a heartfelt moment; I've always found Nina most likeable with Nathan, so I liked her paying tribute to their close relationship.

Lulu displayed some Carly-levels of making everything about her with her childish behavior today. Her tantrum at the hospital was silly and unnecessary, and her confession that she was grateful it wasn't Dante who was injured in duty was totally inappropriate given the circumstances. She's back to being unlikeable to me.

It feels a whole lot like they're gearing up to make Drew complicit in Faison and Henrik's machinations, and I'm going to be really unhappy if that's the case.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, ulkis said:

RP on twitter:

The decision to leave was mine. @valentinifrank and I sat down to talk as gentleman, and while he was disappointed, he gave me a better send-off than i ever could have asked for, and i will always be grateful. Cut the guy some slack, his job is hard, and thankless. #AskGH

Says the guy who wasn't heartlessly fired, but left on his own steam.

• Love 8

So obvious that Nathan was going to die, with everyone crying over him.  Boo, show.  The actor might have been the greatest but character was good. Couldn't you have shipped him off to rehab and recast?  Great scenes by Maxie, Liesl and even Nina.

Lulu hasn't learned by kind of lesson if she's back writing personal stuff about Nathan and Maxie again.  And seriously, insisting she go in because she's Maxie's friend?  Ugh.  I didn't mind ER on Guiding Light but this version of Lulu just seems so entitled and oblivious, it's hard to be sympathetic towards her.

Only on this show would Jason's brain damage be something that makes him even better.  Blech.

Why is Britt in prison when Sonny and Jason aren't?  Spencer didn't get hurt. The sentence should have been community service.

Question:  If Faison gave Henrik the task of killing Jason, then shouldn't he know what Henrik looks like?  And yet he shot Peter.  Does that mean that he sees Peter as a traitor now and wanted to get rid of him, or that Valentine is really Henrik?

2 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

I'm never a fan of crying and stuffy noses and sinuses. Maxie is more beautiful than ever but she overdid the excitement while next to her husband's hospital bed too. Dying people sometimes do rally at the very end, but she didn't think of that, yammering away until he woke up and she could further exhaust him with more conversation and the excitement of feeling the baby move. Nathan didn't appear to be in very intensive care, despite the intrusive machine beeps. Hospital personnel were apparently leaving him to his family's devices, which was a mistake. A train of visitors must have added to his exhaustion, and inevitable consequences.

I have sat with loved ones who were critically ill and that felt real too me. It's as if by talking and being upbeat, you could give them your energy and help them survive.  If there is nothing else you can do, you can talk to them and know that they are loved and how much you are rooting for them to get better.  (The saddest thing I've ever seen is my mother's eyes telling me that she wants to get better for me but she doesn't think she can do it. She died a few days later.)

The scene in the bathroom, when Maxie finally allowed herself to fall apart was so well done. Kudos to KSt and the writing staff.

Intensive care just means how much the patient is monitored, not nursing staff going in and out all the time.  Nathan was stable, no infection and everything good up to all point. There was no need for hospital personnel to keep disturbing him other than a few checks because the machines were monitoring everything.

When he regained consciousness, Maxie thought that the worst was over and he was going to be better now.  (The most unrealistic thing in these shows is how quickly people regain and can talk after major surgery.)  I bet that the cause of death will be one of those shards that Griffin was talking about and that's something Maxie couldn't have anticipated.

• Love 11

Oh Finn you'd have a much better chance with Anna if you listened to her and just hung around as a lover. You could have safety in your own pad, and still have a hot affair.

By losing Nathan is Dr. O getting her come-uppance? Is karma coming home to roost?

I wonder if Sam wore her signature dowdy sad sack black on all the beaches of their recent South Seas honeymoon.

I'm confused about Henrik. Weren't we told a couple weeks ago that Faison wanted nothing to do with that son when he learned about him? How come we're now being told they were apparently working together? Did I miss something? (Entirely possible, since I don't usually give the show my full attention.)

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, rur said:

Faison wanted nothing to do with that son when he learned about him? How come we're now being told they were apparently working together?

My understanding is that he didn't want the son when he was born, and sent him to boarding school when he was old enough.  Henrick wanted his papa's attention, so I guess when he got old enough he decided to join the family criminal enterprise.  

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

So why did Faison shoot Peter? 

Faison's pissed at Heinrick for not killing Jason when he was supposed to.  Assuming Peter is Heinrick, and that he hasn't changed his appearance, then Faison took the shot to kill.  Peter just happened to be wearing a vest, as one does when one is at work at a publishing company.  

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Lucas' (who?) absence continues to be bullshit

Did I hear correctly, or did I make it up, when Griffin was explaining how the sugery went, I thought he said something like, "Lucas thinks he got all the bone fragments.....".  I thought, ok, they made an effort to tell us that Lucas was in on the surgery.  Or maybe I made it up.  

• Love 6

So Jason's brain damage means that he can't be controlled? I'd think it would be the opposite. 

This whole thing is just . . . 

I felt oddly emotional with that close-up of Dante sitting outside the Nathan's room right before Maxie asked him if he would go in. I thought the episode was soapy. I wish Lulu wasn't in it.

• Love 2

I like how they mentioned that Nathan had been shot twice before (as if it happens to him every day, no biggie), and that they referenced the fact that he shot the doctor who was working on him. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

So Jason's brain damage means that he can't be controlled?

I think Jason's brain damage is why he is such an "efficient" hit man.  Because of the areas of his brain that controls fear and panic were damaged, he was able to become "Stone Cold" (tm Spinelli).  His reactions to dangerous situations are as if he were on autopilot, he does think about what he is doing he acts on instinct.  In the early days after the accident Jason and his family were struggling to deal with his loss of memory.  Like many brain injury patients, he became very angry with his family.  Sonny swooped in and filled a void in Jason's life.  Sonny encouraged Jason's anger and taught him how to live life as a mob enforcer.  I don't think Jason would have become a hired killer if it were not for Sonny taking advantage of a brain damaged young man.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Perkie said:

Peter just happened to be wearing a vest, as one does when one is at work at a publishing company.  

LOL. I know there were days when I felt like I should wear a flak jacket back in my publishing days. That reminds me of an active-shooter drill we had one day, and the retired cop doing the talk was telling us what to do. One thing was for people to throw things—staplers, books, whatever’s at hand—at the shooter. Some of us looked at one another and were like, “Uh, I like you guys, but I’m not gonna play moving target for you.”

• Love 2
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Question:  If Faison gave Henrik the task of killing Jason, then shouldn't he know what Henrik looks like?  And yet he shot Peter.  Does that mean that he sees Peter as a traitor now and wanted to get rid of him, or that Valentine is really Henrik?

I'm wondering the same thing. The "probably hiding in plain sight" line instead of something like "I know he's already been in contact with Drew" made it sound like Faison has never seen Henrik.  Yet in moments after Nathan was shot, it seemed like Peter was just another guy Faison didn't want to pursue him, instead of speaking to him like a traitorous son.  Certain camera work makes me wonder if Valentine is an accomplice to Henrik, and if maybe Helena was somehow Henrik's mother.  

5 hours ago, ulkis said:

RP on twitter:

RP was lucky that he was not fucked over like so many actors that have worked for FV in the past.

• Love 4

Where to begin.  I would have swapped out Finn/Griffin/Amy for Elizabeth, Lucas, Mac and Felicia.  Elizabeth is the only contract Surgical Nurse on the show and she is way too consumed with taking care of baby Franco.   Elizabeth and Maxie and Elizabeth and Dr. O have history and that would have been more relatable for me than seeing Finn/Griffin/Amy.  Grrrr.  Amy could have found out that Nathan died the next day, IMO.

Jason and Faison scenes were a waste of time.  WTF?!  I don't remember Helena or Faison giving a shit about the mobsters on the show.  I have seen lots of comments on other boards that the only viable villains that would have messed with Jason/CarSon/JaSam are enemies from their past under Guza and the show blew smoke up our asses with Faison/Helena!

GH really needs some awesome villains that come on to mess with the status quo and then happily leave lots of destruction in their paths.  Helena IS dead.  Valentine is a wuss.  Faison will probably end up skipping town alive and well.  

If this show is going to survive, we need root / hate worthy villains that make us sit up and take notice, because Valentine, Faison and dead Helena are just NOT cutting it, IMO!

Maxie should just stop dating cops, period.

Lulu's sixty second journalism career and Kiki's instant medical one is BS at its best.  Do.Better.GH!

Since Nathan/RP is leaving the show, why not have Faison kill off several of FV's not needed pets/gets in a raging shoot out and give me back my show!

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

RP was lucky that he was not fucked over like so many actors that have worked for FV in the past.

SEAN KANAN!!!????

Yeah, still not over that.

And though her character wasn’t killed, but she still returns for visits, her character was FUCKED OVER SO MANY TIMES: KIMBERLY MCCULLOUGH.

What?

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

I think Jason's brain damage is why he is such an "efficient" hit man.  Because of the areas of his brain that controls fear and panic were damaged, he was able to become "Stone Cold" (tm Spinelli).  His reactions to dangerous situations are as if he were on autopilot, he does think about what he is doing he acts on instinct.  In the early days after the accident Jason and his family were struggling to deal with his loss of memory.  Like many brain injury patients, he became very angry with his family.  Sonny swooped in and filled a void in Jason's life.  Sonny encouraged Jason's anger and taught him how to live life as a mob enforcer.  I don't think Jason would have become a hired killer if it were not for Sonny taking advantage of a brain damaged young man.

Yes to all of that, especially Sonny taking advantage of a brain damaged Jason.

The b.s. part is Jason's brain damage being why Faison couldn't control him because that's not how brains work.  And also that putting Jason's memories into Drew is going to turn Drew into the kind of emotionless killing machine that Jason is because Drew is still going to have his areas for fear and panic and they are still functioning.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Darklazr said:

Where to begin.  I would have swapped out Finn/Griffin/Amy for Elizabeth, Lucas, Mac and Felicia.  Elizabeth is the only contract Surgical Nurse on the show and she is way too consumed with taking care of baby Franco.   Elizabeth and Maxie and Elizabeth and Dr. O have history and that would have been more relatable for me than seeing Finn/Griffin/Amy.  Grrrr.  Amy could have found out that Nathan died the next day, IMO.

Jason and Faison scenes were a waste of time.  WTF?!  I don't remember Helena or Faison giving a shit about the mobsters on the show.  I have seen lots of comments on other boards that the only viable villains that would have messed with Jason/CarSon/JaSam are enemies from their past under Guza and the show blew smoke up our asses with Faison/Helena!

GH really needs some awesome villains that come on to mess with the status quo and then happily leave lots of destruction in their paths.  Helena IS dead.  Valentine is a wuss.  Faison will probably end up skipping town alive and well.  

If this show is going to survive, we need root / hate worthy villains that make us sit up and take notice, because Valentine, Faison and dead Helena are just NOT cutting it, IMO!

Maxie should just stop dating cops, period.

Lulu's sixty second journalism career and Kiki's instant medical one is BS at its best.  Do.Better.GH!

Since Nathan/RP is leaving the show, why not have Faison kill off several of FV's not needed pets/gets in a raging shoot out and give me back my show!

The part about Maxie NOT dating anymore cops? I concur! The poor child just can't keep 'em. They ultimately die violently while on her watch, so to speak. Two of her former cop loves: Jesse, who got shot in the head and killed while in the line of duty, and Coop, who was murdered (he was found hanging in his room at Kelly's) by the Text Message Killer (Diego Alcazar).

Edited by Syndicate

As annoyed as I was yesterday at Maxine for keeping everyone from their jobs -- at least she had a reason to be hysterical! But JFC, Lulu, what is your deal? That was pure script contrivance to get her in a private moment with Peter, but it just made her seem like a loon. If the plot called for her to be at Kelly's, it could just as easily have been done by Dante telling her she was just held hostage and gassed, and should get a meal. 

Count me in as someone who is also annoyed by Sonny and Carly being mixed in with the story. That shows how bad they are, because often a dramatic plot that sweeps half the cast into it is a great thing. They really have no reason to be preening and vowing revenge. How about Monica, who was much more affected, and also in the position to hint to Faison that he won't get help in her hospital? (She wouldn't follow through, but it would be fun.)  

ETA that I loved the beat they played before the commercial when Faison explained he didn't want Jason because he was brain damaged, and Jason....looked confused, LOL. But I sort of got what they meant in the next scene -- something about Jason's neural pathways not working in predictable patterns in order to program that chip. I mean, it was fake TV science, but I can hand-wave it.  

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Love 2

Help a girl out, what were Nathan's last words to Maxie. I heard "I love you" but he said something else. 

How long does it take Felicia and Mac to get to the hospital for pete's sake. And can someone bring her a new coat?! 

55 minutes ago, Syndicate said:

I hate the LuLu Falconari girl reported storyline but I don't mind the Kiki Howser MD story.  At least Kiki and TJ's insta med school acceptance is tied to the hospital.  GH needs young doctors and all the drama that comes with them.  That is good non-mob related story to be mined.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

So you see where my problem is with what Faison said, that they couldn't use Jason for whatever (there was a lot of mumbling in those scenes) because of his brain damage. It's because of the brain damage that Sonny was able to shape Jason into what he became.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Help a girl out, what were Nathan's last words to Maxie. I heard "I love you" but he said something else. 

How long does it take Felicia and Mac to get to the hospital for pete's sake. And can someone bring her a new coat?! 

"I love you Maxie,like there’s no tomorrow”

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

I hate the LuLu Falconari girl reported storyline but I don't mind the Kiki Howser MD story.  At least Kiki and TJ's insta med school acceptance is tied to the hospital.  GH needs young doctors and all the drama that comes with them.  That is good non-mob related story to be mined.

I have no problem with TJ's path to medical school because we learned that he was premed and he is actually went to PCU in real time. He is currently a senior and should be heading to medical school next year.

I am also okay with Kiki's path to medical. Before coming to Port Charles, she was attending Vassar College. If she actually graduated then this super special program that she in, isn't that horrible to soras her medical education. Come fall, we will will two medical students on the show.

• Love 1

Even, though I called RP leaving at the end of contract 2 years ago it’s a sad ending. I’m actually surprised how well this  was kept out of the press. I always thought of RP as a 2000’s Antonio Sabato. He was good looking and got a lot of outside press and jobs. He just sort of had “it”. He wasn’t the greatest actor but he had just enough to gain a loyal following. He and KS had amazing chemistry from Day 1. Which is amazing since she immediately left for maternity leave after his first day. Now, that’s chemistry. I’m sure he will land up on a Dynasty reboot, Hallmark, Family Channel or CW sort of show and will do quit well. Like, I said before. He’s young and doesn’t have kids and might as well test the waters. Seriously though. That was such a sad ending......”like there’s no tomorrow”. 

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Even, though I called RP leaving at the end of contract 2 years ago it’s a sad ending. I’m actually surprised how well this  was kept out of the press. I always thought of RP as a 2000’s Antonio Sabato. He was good looking and got a lot of outside press and jobs. He just sort of had “it”. He wasn’t the greatest actor but he had just enough to gain a loyal following. He and KS had amazing chemistry from Day 1. Which is amazing since she immediately left for maternity leave after his first day. Now, that’s chemistry. I’m sure he will land up on a Dynasty reboot, Hallmark, Family Channel or CW sort of show and will do quit well. Like, I said before. He’s young and doesn’t have kids and might as well test the waters. Seriously though. That was such a sad ending......”like there’s no tomorrow”. 

I respectfully disagree. Sabato was 1000 times better looking and sexier. And he was a better actor. Not a great actor, but much better. Of course I’m in the minority and don’t find Paevy at all attractive.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I respectfully disagree. Sabato was 1000 times better looking and sexier. And he was a better actor. Not a great actor, but much better. Of course I’m in the minority and don’t find Paevy at all attractive.

Funny. I think the opposite. Diff’rent strokes.....LOL!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 6
35 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Funny. I think the opposite. Diff’rent strokes.....LOL!!!

Yeah I’m with you on this one. I thought AS was horrid. And not all that in the looks department either. But  viva la difference and all that Jazz ;)

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

That actually didn't bother me much. in an ideal GH Dante would have called someone else to restrain Sonny as soon as he saw he followed him, but this is not that GH. Dante said he was going to Wyndemere, turned around and left without asking to come or one glance back , and Sonny went after him. He probably wouldn't want to bother wasting time arguing for him to go away. 

Although I forgot that they randomly hugged. That was stupid. "Well, we didn't do anything. Let's hug!"

Anyone remember when Carly came to Alexis and said they should band together to protect their kids from Sonny because of what Sonny did to Jax, and Alexis lit into her about how Carly helped him do that? That should have been Anna's response to Obrecht. 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3