Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

So. Bored.  I have so much trouble staying focused when most of the show is about the story line I can't figure out and never really had any interest in.  Faison was good, though.

I forgot to say, I call bullshit on the Qs having their washer and dryer in the basement. They're rich! Surely they could have gotten some renovators to move it upstairs somewhere.

I figure they don't do their own laundry, so they don't care where it is.  They might not even know. 

I've decided that the show realizes how totally ridiculous and convoluted this whole Luke mess has gotten, and now they're just trolling us by adding a new Luke every day and intentionally making everyone's goals murky and unknowable.  

And now, my daily defense of Spencer.  I like the little dude.  But it was nice for Nik to finally be putting him in his place.​

• Love 2

On the topic of the Quartermaine basement, shouldn't a mansion have, I don't know, a larger one?

IIRC in the summer of 2004 for the two weeks opposite The Olympics, they did a story where a bunch of characters were trapped in the Q manse and being terrorized by Mary. There were multiple kitchen and basement sets, including a freezer than was larger than nearly all of the current sets.

On this topic, didn't the staircase in the entry room use to go all the way up to a landing, and it was actually a legit staircase as opposed to the four stairs at Sonny's house?

Also, are those two different living room type sets, one with the smaller single door and the one with the large double door both supposed to be on the first floor, with the double door room immediately on the left of the entry room?

On the topic of the Quartermaine basement, shouldn't a mansion have, I don't know, a larger one?

I don't think we're to assume it was the Quartermaine mansion, especially given how pedestrian it was.  I'm taking my speculation as to whose basement it is in the speculation thread.

• Love 1

And the called out for being a bad mother of the day award for December 4, 2014 goes to:

Anna, by Faison: "Shouldn't you do something about that? It's your job. You're her mother."

I've always thought it was interesting that since Anna has been back on a permanent basis, she's always the one who has to be Robin's savior. Not that I don't think a mother has certain obligations to her children, but I hate how the show gives her so much of that emotional weight, while Robin's husband is absolved from doing anything.

And it's usually the other way around on soaps; the man comes to the woman's rescue 95% of the time.

• Love 5
I don't think we're to assume it was the Quartermaine mansion, especially given how pedestrian it was.  I'm taking my speculation as to whose basement it is in the speculation thread.

That can't be the Q mansion.  Besides the size, I can't imagine a mansion would have that shitty of a basement.  Plus I would think they would have a laundry room.

Plus, Luke was wearing a coat which makes you think he had to go out.

I also have to say really show?  The newspaper has the word "Fluke" on the cover?  I find those types of shout outs to fan boards SO annoying.

I've always thought it was interesting that since Anna has been back on a permanent basis, she's always the one who has to be Robin's savior. Not that I don't think a mother has certain obligations to her children, but I hate how the show gives her so much of that emotional weight, while Robin's husband is absolved from doing anything.

And it's usually the other way around on soaps; the man comes to the woman's rescue 95% of the time.

I'm no fan of this shit plot. I like Robin. But the fact is, there is no savior. As long as these visits go on, RC will stretch this shit out. So FV/RC need to stop keeping fans on a string for ratings - which, let's face it, get diminishing returns with every tease or kidnapping, anyway. This slapdash scheduling is just making a mess of EVERYTHING. TPTB need to just have KMc come back again and wrap this shit up be it divorcing Scrubs or writing Patrick off to be with Robin. It's apparent this method is ruining everyone and just makes everyone look dumb and/or uncaring.

If KMc can't come back? Do a stand-in back of the head deal or 1-way phone call, or...while this is unpopular and even with me, RECAST and tie this sucker up once and for all.

• Love 6

TPTB need to just have KMc come back again and wrap this shit up be it divorcing Scrubs or writing Patrick off to be with Robin. It's apparent this method is ruining everyone and just makes everyone look dumb and/or uncaring.

If KMc can't come back? Do a stand-in back of the head deal or 1-way phone call, or...while this is unpopular and even with me, RECAST and tie this sucker up once and for all.

I just think they shouldn't write a story that revolves around a character that isn't on-screen. Oh, and possibly, you know, write a clean break with her main love interest. It's pretty simple in my eyes.

• Love 4
I just think they shouldn't write a story that revolves around a character that isn't on-screen. Oh, and possibly, you know, write a clean break with her main love interest. It's pretty simple in my eyes.

I think they need to let the character of Robin go.  Its absurd to write stories involving an actor who left the show.  If she can't or won't do the show full time - stop writing stories involving her.  Bring her back to wrap it up and be done with it.   Write for the 100 other characters still signed on who are lucky to get two seconds of screen time a month.

• Love 7

I think they need to let the character of Robin go. Its absurd to write stories involving an actor who left the show. If she can't or won't do the show full time - stop writing stories involving her. Bring her back to wrap it up and be done with it. Write for the 100 other characters still signed on who are lucky to get two seconds of screen time a month.

Yes! Just write her off completely for now. With NO loose strings. I seriously don't understand why they won't do it. Like, these rocket scientists thought it was a good idea to have the character who is off-screen be the main key to JASON. I just...who OK'd this?

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

I think they need to let the character of Robin go.  Its absurd to write stories involving an actor who left the show.  If she can't or won't do the show full time - stop writing stories involving her.  Bring her back to wrap it up and be done with it.   Write for the 100 other characters still signed on who are lucky to get two seconds of screen time a month.

From what I hear she is willing to be there a lot more than they actually have her. But even so, I don't blame Frank for not wanting it on those terms. But then, like you said, they should just have the exit be more final. You don't want to give Kim a Tony Geary type of deal, I understand. But then don't try to still play it like it's viable.

• Love 2

I love my Sam..but Faison was the "Real MVP" in those scenes..

I loved how wtf Faison was..like he was saying, "Patrick! Why are you wasting my time with this peasant? You didn't tell her already?" LOL, Loved it!

Hopefully, this changes Sam back to badass Sam and not the delicate flower she's became with Patrick.

There's so many "Lukes" running around I'm starting to think I'm watching the Michael Keaton remake of "Multiplicity." That movie/concept didn't do well either.

Nik, you made me agree with Spencer..I loathe you..Nik is definitely acting like a Prince..

• Love 3

So, how does Alice know Jordan is a government agent (though she's DEA, not FBI)?

Wow, you're right.  I missed that on first viewing, but Alice did say "FBI lady."  That's quite the slip on the part of the writing staff.

Loved Helena's black handkerchief.  How very... her.

• Love 1

While I agree that it is terrible writing (because, well.....Ron), Patrick has always pretty much been absolved from doing anything. From pretty much the time Scrubs became a thing, Robin has been the one who has to soothe his injured pride or whatever, while he either sues her for custody of her uterus or has five thousand arguments with her about a frigging couch. Guza was the one who decided that Robin ought to be grateful that Patrick would even look her way, that she was boring and frumpy and too focused on her career, and Ron...well, Ron is Ron, who hasn't had an original thought in his head since that all too brief time when he first took over. He could decide to write something not utterly moronic, but I guess that would be too much like work. That's why this Fluke thing is both endless and completely stupid.

I loved how wtf Faison was..like he was saying, "Patrick! Why are you wasting my time with this peasant? You didn't tell her already?" LOL, Loved it!

I think what I love the most about Faison is that he doesn't even pretend to have normal morality. Much like Kate Roberts on Days, he is a self-aware monster, and doesn't think he has to fake being something else. On a show with the likes of Carly, Sonny, and even Helena, who wraps her insanity in talk of tradition and family, Faison just doesn't give a shit. And that is kind of awesome.

Edited by Cobalt Stargazer
  • Love 6

I don't get the references to Robin being in Paris. Are we supposed to know she went there, and why? Is Faison trying to be nice to Anna or increase her suffering by hinting so broadly that Anna should go there in person to see what Robin is up to? And since Helena C is running around, can we assume that Robin has finished her debt to the Cassadines and the reason for her lab work away from her family?

The cozy breakfast nook scene at Liz's house opened with her mystery houseguest reading the newspaper as if already ensconced as pater·familias. To compound the ridiculous scene, Liz was carrying jelly that she applied to toast that she never ate before carrying it back to the kitchen. Couldn't she take one bite? Or does she live on True Blood?

• Love 1

I don't get the references to Robin being in Paris. Are we supposed to know she went there, and why? Is Faison trying to be nice to Anna or increase her suffering by hinting so broadly that Anna should go there in person to see what Robin is up to? And since Helena C is running around, can we assume that Robin has finished her debt to the Cassadines and the reason for her lab work away from her family?

Back in September, Robin was taken prisoner YET AGAIN, this time by Helena, who threatened to hurt Patrick and Emma if she didn't do what Helena wanted.  She was then forced to Skype Patrick and Anna and claim that she couldn't handle going back to her family, was going to sign the divorce papers Patrick had sent her, and was going to Paris.  

Man, those were some seriously questionable acting choices by the dude playing Nikolas yesterday.  That is, unless what we were supposed to be seeing was step 1 of Nikolas's descent into violent child abuse.  I get that Spencer is a colossally obnoxious shithead, but the kid is also 9 and approximately 1/10th Nikolas's size.  The physical acting to verbal acting ratio in those scenes was way out-of-whack.  Generally speaking, getting up in someone's face with aggressive fingerpointing and barely controlled yelling is the standard soap precursor to punching someone in the face and is really not appropriate when the source of the current frustration is in elementary school.

• Love 7

While I agree that it is terrible writing (because, well.....Ron), Patrick has always pretty much been absolved from doing anything. From pretty much the time Scrubs became a thing, Robin has been the one who has to soothe his injured pride or whatever, while he either sues her for custody of her uterus or has five thousand arguments with her about a frigging couch. Guza was the one who decided that Robin ought to be grateful that Patrick would even look her way, that she was boring and frumpy and too focused on her career, and Ron...well, Ron is Ron, who hasn't had an original thought in his head since that all too brief time when he first took over. He could decide to write something not utterly moronic, but I guess that would be too much like work. That's why this Fluke thing is both endless and completely stupid.

THIS, so MUCH. And then bringing on POD!Anna to tell Robin that she should be grateful and say yes to the douche before he got snapped up by someone else.  Which is why it SHOCKED me that Guzasshole actually gave Robin a backbone (even if it was for only two weeks or so), and call Patrick out on his weakness and shit for cheating on her with that psycho-ass Lisa. And didn't blame herself that by going to Africa, she "made" Patrick cheat.

With this regime, however? The way Robin was talking before she and Jason escaped? Blaming herself, not blaming Patrick for wanting to and ultimately divorcing her? When she finds out about Sam and Patrick, she won't be angry. She'll blame herself, because, you know, she lied to Patrick; deceived him. What else could he do? No way will we see Sam and Robin talking trash about Patrick.

Back in September, Robin was taken prisoner YET AGAIN, this time by Helena, who threatened to hurt Patrick and Emma if she didn't do what Helena wanted.  She was then forced to Skype Patrick and Anna and claim that she couldn't handle going back to her family, was going to sign the divorce papers Patrick had sent her, and was going to Paris.  

And to add to this, nobody is ever "done" helping the Cassadines. Once they have you, they have you forever. So no, Robin doing whatever for Helena, isn't a one time deal, and then Helena/whateveristhenextVillain will ever let her go.

I love Kimberly McCullough, but she, nor Robin, deserve this LEVEL of Annihilation to the character, and why Kimberly continues to return to be trashed over and over again, is just beyond my understanding.

• Love 3

I think Faison was straight up telling Anna, "hey, your daughter was kidnapped - again! Because you were not being diligent. You didn't pay attention. " He said basically a lot of stuff I have been wanting to say forever.

And did Jake for real put Jake Doe on an application and not think it was for shady work.....and Liz was tralalala ok? Um.....no. I'm going to pretend this is Billy Abbot now. Because I'm offended by the dumbness. And I need some good business stories.

• Love 1

Man, those were some seriously questionable acting choices by the dude playing Nikolas yesterday. That is, unless what we were supposed to be seeing was step 1 of Nikolas's descent into violent child abuse. I get that Spencer is a colossally obnoxious shithead, but the kid is also 9 and approximately 1/10th Nikolas's size. The physical acting to verbal acting ratio in those scenes was way out-of-whack. Generally speaking, getting up in someone's face with aggressive fingerpointing and barely controlled yelling is the standard soap precursor to punching someone in the face and is really not appropriate when the source of the current frustration is in elementary school.

A child abuse story would be really interesting in the hands of even adequately competent writers, but I dont trust Ron and his team to handle such a topical and sensitive topic.

Under Ron, the focus of the story would be everyone and their backfromthedead uncle making excuses for and apologizing to Nick, and then the denouement of the story would be Spencer singing and dancing in a top hat and penguin suit as Dr. O, Helena, Heather and Nina danced behind him like a chorus line.

These three minute scenes would of course be cut with 20-second scenes of Monica finally unleashing on Carly & Sonny, of course Monica would get about 12 seconds in before Kiki randomly burst into the room spouting bullshit about history she should know squat about.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 5

And did Jake for real put Jake Doe on an application and not think it was for shady work.....and Liz was tralalala ok?

To be fair, there is a lot of legitimate "off the books" work that people get paid under the table for. It's illegal because the proper taxes and things are not being reported but the work itself is not shady.  I would assume you could find work at the docks that is legit work but that you could get without ID.

• Love 1

Wow, you're right.  I missed that on first viewing, but Alice did say "FBI lady."  That's quite the slip on the part of the writing staff.

Loved Helena's black handkerchief.  How very... her.

I think Alice was probably told a female agent killed the man she got her heart from. The fake daughter would have been told something like that I'm sure. Alice knowing wrongly that an FBI agent killed Mickey was probably all she knows not who it was. I don't see it as any kind of slip on her part, BUT since this is Fluke and he knows Jordan was the one who shot Mickey, defending her honor, he will now put two and two together and her cover is blown. That dialogue was written on purpose to blow Jordan's cover.

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 1

I think Alice was probably told a female agent killed the man she got her heart from. The fake daughter would have been told something like that I'm sure. Alice knowing wrongly that an FBI agent killed Mickey was probably all she knows not who it was. I don't see it as any kind of slip on her part, BUT since this is Fluke and he knows Jordan was the one who shot Mickey, defending her honor, he will now put two and two together and her cover is blown. That dialogue was written on purpose to blow Jordan's cover.

According to Ron that was a mistake not by the writing staff, but by the actress.  Because I am sure the actress watches religiously, remembers every plot point, and unconsciously brings those plot points into her own scenes.  RME.

@carlivatiron @valentinifrank How did Alice know that an undercover FBI,DEA, killed Diamond? Who told Alice that?

@carlivatiron

@xxxx That line was not in the script. It was a mistake. Good catch!

Ron Carlivati @carlivatiron  ·  10h 10 hours ago

@xxxx I know. Wasn't in the script. #ItHappens

Hey Anna!  If you think your daughter is broken, buy a plane ticket and try to go get her some help!!  This show infuriates me

According to Ron that was a mistake not by the writing staff, but by the actress.  Because I am sure the actress watches religiously, remembers every plot point, and unconsciously brings those plot points into her own scenes.  RME.

@carlivatiron @valentinifrank How did Alice know that an undercover FBI,DEA, killed Diamond? Who told Alice that?

@carlivatiron

@xxxx That line was not in the script. It was a mistake. Good catch!

Ron Carlivati @carlivatiron  ·  10h 10 hours ago

@xxxx I know. Wasn't in the script. #ItHappens

Hey Anna!  If you think your daughter is broken, buy a plane ticket and try to go get her some help!!  This show infuriates me

Hmmm..that's odd. I recall Maura West stating in an interview that GH doesn't provide her the entire script only her part. She brought it up to say it's hard to work like that because she doesn't know the relationships between the characters. 

That just sounds like complete BS.  The actress just threw that in there?  The hell? And the director just left it alone? 

Hmmm..that's odd. I recall Maura West stating in an interview that GH doesn't provide her the entire script only her part. She brought it up to say it's hard to work like that because she doesn't know the relationships between the characters.

Sean Kanan said something similar. 

• Love 3

I really hope today the show picks up on the obvious point between Anna and Faison:

When last we saw Anna and Faison, she had a gun pointed at him and was about to put a bullet or two or six in him.  Then, she changed her mind and put him in a pit.  Faison, as crazy as he is, has got to interpret that as an act, or at least a sign, of love.

If I don't hear something close to, "You couldn't do it! Admit it -- you love me a little bit!" I'm going to feel robbed.

It's not even low hanging fruit -- it's fruit that, when you put your hand out toward the tree, the fruit just falls right into your hand.

I know these writers are so caught up in themselves ("Fluke! headline -- how awesome are we!") and the only reason for the storyline change, I think, is the fact that Tristan isn't around to play out what I believe to be the original storyline.  So the writers may not be thinking about what changed Anna's mind. But it's the main thing on MY mind. And it should be on Faison's mind as well.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 1

I really hope today the show picks up on the obvious point between Anna and Faison:

When last we saw Anna and Faison, she had a gun pointed at him and was about to put a bullet or two or six in him.  Then, she changed her mind and put him in a pit.  Faison, as crazy as he is, has got to interpret that as an act, or at least a sign, of love.

If I don't hear something close to, "You couldn't do it! Admit it -- you love me a little bit!" I'm going to feel robbed.

But Francie, don't you remember, that Robert wouldn't let her do that? He told her he'd take care of Faison. Not that I believe either of them would ever put that psycho where the fuckwits have now/suddenly told us that was what they did.

And to segue away, I just remembered something else I wanted to ask; haven't seen yesterday's episode yet, but school loans were the excuse for why Britt was homeless? Then how could she afford living at the hotel before she got preggers, which led to her living with those two twats, and then Nikolas? Or, per usual, did the fuckwits just handwave that away and not mention it?

The newspaper has the word "Fluke" on the cover?  I find those types of shout outs to fan boards SO annoying.

Isn't that Julian's rag, though? I don't mind that sort of thing on a tabloid.

But it was nice for Nik to finally be putting him in his place.​

I didn't see this at all. Spencer got a finger-wagging, that's all. Nik has been terrible at discipline for a long time, and now he's seeing its effects. Spencer is a liar, a manipulator, and a little shit.

That just sounds like complete BS.  The actress just threw that in there?  The hell? And the director just left it alone?

I think it's more like Bergen Williams made an honest mistake with her lines, and given the relentless pace, there was no reshoot. I don't think there are second takes unless the scenery collapses—maybe not even then.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

Yes! This times a thousand. She needs to admit that, when she had the perfect opportunity to kill him free and clear, she couldn't do it. As much as she swears she hates him, Anna still has an attachment to and fascination with Faison. He knows it too, and that's what has kept his obsession alive all this time.

• Love 2

I think it's more like Bergen Williams made an honest mistake with her lines, and given the relentless pace, there was no reshoot. I don't think there are second takes unless the scenery collapses—maybe not even then.

The only time they do retakes is when they have a *Very Special Guest Star.*  I recall when that idiot Katie Couric made an appearance, how they had to do multiple takes because she kept fucking up her two/three lines.

He could decide to write something not utterly moronic, but I guess that would be too much work.

All I know is that Patrick not having a reaction in context to ANYTHING that has to do with Robin, from her 2012 kidnapping to the Jason/Victor/CC stuff now, is very much intentional on the writers part. This isn't a "Oops! We forgot that Patrick should rip off Faison's head for what he did to Robin! Our bad!" It's not even laziness. This is a directive from Ron that's like "Patrick WILL NOT have emotions concerning Robin. No!!! Never!!! Abort!!! Abort!!!" I'm just curious as to why. And I personally don't think this has to do with "keeping Patrick in character." Because as much as Patrick has sucked in the past, this is a whole other level of just....not acting like a human being.

Edited by HeatLifer

Alice knowing wrongly that an FBI agent killed Mickey was probably all she knows not who it was. I don't see it as any kind of slip on her part, BUT since this is Fluke and he knows Jordan was the one who shot Mickey, defending her honor

If I'm recalling correctly, it was Julian who shot Mickey.  He burst into his room and shot him in retaliation for blowing up Alexis' house.  Jordan took the blame for it with the police, as his "loyal" operative.  I don't recall if she told Anna the full story on this in one of their many oh-so-subtle park bench meetings.

Thanks, aw86, for the info on Alice's actress's "mistake."  I'm not sure I buy it was the actress's fault. 

One of the things I'd like to see addressed is how Faison escaped.  I'm assuming the guy Robert got to tend to him helped him, but some explicit explanations would be appreciated.

The only time they do retakes is when they have a *Very Special Guest Star.*  I recall when that idiot Katie Couric made an appearance, how they had to do multiple takes because she kept fucking up her two/three lines.

So true.  Finola said in an interview that in the scene she had with Jane Elliot in which Jane brings in the fishing net to the police station, that Finola could not stop laughing during that scene.  But on the third take, she knew she was in the hot seat, so she got through the scene even when the fishing net in the background slid off the counter and fell to the floor with a crash.  It was like "Nope, not gonna break character!"  

So, weeks later, when we viewers were watching, we were like, "Seriously, you guys didn't hear or acknowledge that crash?!"

I love my Sam..but Faison was the "Real MVP" in those scenes..

Hopefully, this changes Sam back to badass Sam and not the delicate flower she's became with Patrick.

I don't mind the way Sam has been. There is more to her than being a "bad ass". I like that about the character.

I am on the side of anyone who gives her a smack down re Jason's line of work. I don't care to point out other's who do the same in her defense. Jason is a thug and anyone who says differently need a reality check.

• Love 3

The next person who announces, "Ava killed Connie Falconeri", I want the person's response to be, "Who?". 

Bonus points if the person saying "Who?" is Olivia.

Edited by ciarra
  • Love 7

I've been thinking, I'm pretty sure that basement Luke is being held in is a re-purposed set from when Luke & Holly were in Corinth, PA either summer 2012 or 13. I think there was also a living room and hallway set, so I wouldn't be surprised if those get re-purposed as whatever house Luke is now being held in.

ETA: on an entirely separate note, I wonder if they are ever going to address the fact that Tracy believes she was raped by Faison, and is in fact still being raped by Evil Luke?

I believe it was stated that Anna did not sleep with Fonduke, so at least she wasn't raped too.

Edited by Tiger

ETA: on an entirely separate note, I wonder if they are ever going to address the fact that Tracy believes she was raped by Faison, and is in fact still being raped by Evil Luke?

Tracy mentioned the other day that she had slept with Fluke, but the focus instantly moved off of any trauma that might have caused Tracy and instead turned into Tracy beating herself up for not realizing that it was an imposter.

Yes! This times a thousand. She needs to admit that, when she had the perfect opportunity to kill him free and clear, she couldn't do it. As much as she swears she hates him, Anna still has an attachment to and fascination with Faison. He knows it too, and that's what has kept his obsession alive all this time.

I can see that being Faison's perspective on the matter but I don't think that fact that Anna didn't murder the unarmed man in cold blood can be seen as evidence that she has an attachment and fascination with him.  She seemed perfectly prepared to shoot him in that moment but Robert stopped her saying that she would regret her actions.  Even Faison said the fact that she put him in hole instead of trusting him to the police was the moment she became like him.  

In the end, Anna left him in a hole and never looked back.  If she was attached to or fascinated with him, wouldn't she have gone by to periodically see him and talk to him?

I just remembered something else I wanted to ask; haven't seen yesterday's episode yet, but school loans were the excuse for why Britt was homeless?

It wasn't given as a reason for her being homeless but it was mentioned as the reason she may not be able to afford Diane's massive retainer.  Brad said excuse me for asking but aren't you a doctor with a good salary.  Her response was that Dr. O's idea that she should be self sufficient meant that she had med school loans that she would be paying off until she was dead.  We all just expanded that explanation to cover why she didn't have a place of her own.

Edited by Mrs. Stanwyck
  • Love 2
And, of course, instead of staying and dealing with his son, he hightails it over to Liz’s at the first opportunity.

I haven't seen yesterday yet.  Did Nik go running over there thinking "well, I'm done with Britt, time to get Liz"?  Because, idiot, she shot your ass down because you "chose her" and decided to give Britt a goodbye screw on your way over.  Do you think that telling her that Britt turned out to be exactly the manipulative bitch Liz already told you she was, multiple times, is going to have Liz jumping in your arms and hustling you off to bed?  I swear, I remember liking Nik at some point, but he is just such an entitled, emotionally immature, jackass.  He definitely got the kid he deserves.  

• Love 6
Between AH being awesome and hating Duke so much, I am thisclose to saying even Faison would be a hotter Anna pairing than Duke at this point.

I think he’s more Alexis’ type.  Because while she’ll break up with a guy for being a criminal during their relationship, it’s never been a factor in excluding them in the first place.   

I have a question, did Jason and Helena arrange to meet at the docks? That doesn't seem like a chance meeting.

Didn’t he say he was following up on an ad?  She probably placed it.  “$25/hr, no experience, references, memory or social security # needed.”  I did wonder how he was going to go follow up on job leads, unless the Indianapolis speedway Liz lives on (which is simultaneously way out in the sticks and minutes from downtown) has metropolitan bus service.

I wish Wyndemere would crater into the water and take Nikolas and Spencer along with it. 

Everything except the rock that smashed Carly.

Edited by kassa
  • Love 1
He definitely got the kid he deserves

And how. Spencer is a rotten child and Nik can hardly be bothered with him. He gives orders and demands, he barely touches the child in a loving way with hugs or kisses or pats to the head, nothing at all. He treats Spencer like he is supposed to be a mind controlled adult that just falls in line whenever Nik wants. It's a really disturbing relationship actually but they are Cassadines after all so it does fit.

• Love 2
I can see that being Faison's perspective on the matter but I don't think that fact that Anna didn't murder the unarmed man in cold blood can be seen as evidence that she has an attachment and fascination with him.  She seemed perfectly prepared to shoot him in that moment but Robert stopped her saying that she would regret her actions.  Even Faison said the fact that she put him in hole instead of trusting him to the police was the moment she became like him.

That's what I love about Faison. No matter what Anna does, he'll interpret it as a declaration or indication of love. 

"You never visited me -- why, you must ask yourself? You couldn't bear to see the sight of me treated like an animal like that -- could you? Because you love me!"

"you visited me -- you love me!"

"You talk to me -- you love me!"

"You ignore me -- you love me!"

Edited by Francie
  • Love 7
Didn’t he say he was following up on an ad?  She probably placed it.  “$25/hr, no experience, references, memory or social security # needed.”

LOL. I love that Helena calls him Mr. Doe. Manners are important even when activating latent brainwashing.

That's what I love about Faison. No matter what Anna does, he'll interpret it as a declaration or indication of love.

You know it's true.

• Love 1