Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Whoa Whoa Whoa, you are kidding me right? In a town where Liz can spend 3487742 hours at the hospital without a mention of her kids and Patrick can go with his "adventure buddy" out of the country, Maxie is a bad mother b/c she was kidnapped! ugh

Isn't that a recurring theme on the show? Those who are kidnapped are bad parents. Those who never mention their kids or leave their kids with Liz are good parents.

I am trying to tell myself not to get sucked into any of the Jason and Liz shit… yet DAMMIT! Billy Miller is already going with the banter and the jokes and the angst and it's working on me. Jason's never, ever led to anything good for Liz, so I'm hoping the damage is minimal on her end b/c I'm sure that the show will work toward a Jason/Sam reunion, but GODDAMN BH and Miller are sparking for me.

I really don't want Liz to fall for Jason again unless they're actually pairing the two together for awhile. I'm over the merry-go-round of Liz's loves. Stick with one for longer than a hot minute, please.

I can't wait for the bandages to come off and for him to get more dialogue. He is my main reason for watching at the moment.

• Love 1

The whole judge/Maxie things just boils my blood. i know it's a plot point to keep Naxie apart, but the rationale is just irksome.

Are they really going to the Liason route again? Ugh.

• Love 1

Did Precious Michael call Kiki to have her join him on the island?

I vaguely recall Michael saying he was going to bring Kiki along with him. 

I think they do have the time—they just don't want to take it. Too much work. It's easier to go to insta-love than to write how it gets there.

They totally have the time. I wish they'd make good use of it. 

Oh man. BM totes mind erased Steve Burton from my mind. I loves him. I'll keep him, hold him, change his bandages, and call him Jake, George, Bob. Whatever. He's so real boy cute and sparkly. You can be all fuck the police and still be adorable. I don't even care if he wears black tees. Just tell me he hates Sonny.

Also loved Franco fucking with Sonny over the necklace. I appreciate fine trolling when I see it. And I give no fucks for LW Carly's open mouth, closed mouth sad face. Especially when it involves AJ's murder. Bitch your passes have run out.

Silas and Nina were gold. ME prefers being angry, sarcastic, or being a dick which I get. I rather liked it and still think some Caleb Morley will come out.

• Love 8

Isn't that a recurring theme on the show? Those who are kidnapped are bad parents. Those who never mention their kids or leave their kids with Liz are good parents.

I really don't want Liz to fall for Jason again unless they're actually pairing the two together for awhile. I'm over the merry-go-round of Liz's loves. Stick with one for longer than a hot minute, please.

I can't wait for the bandages to come off and for him to get more dialogue. He is my main reason for watching at the moment.

It's always been REALLY frustrating as a Liz fan to watch the merry-go-round. I don't even know why the show does that, if it's because Lucky's not around (and yet we saw the way that went last time JJ was on the show), or what? Why can't they just effin' decide on a pairing/romance for Liz that actually lasts over a year and doesn't involve waffling. 

I love watching her, but the way her "stories" are written are so horribly plot pointy and fickle and it's frustrating. Yet, when I hear she's got material coming up, I get sucked back into the show and… well, here I am. 

I agree w/ the poster above, about liking Silas when ME is allowed to go into his dry humor mode. More of that please.

Since I haven't been watching the show much over the last few months, I'm kind of dying over the grossness of Sonny and Carly and Franco, and yet, I want more? I don't know. It's horrible and trainwrecky and I hate all the characters, yet I'm entertained. 

SamTrick. I don't care that it's contrived b/c Patty knows about Robin and Jason. I'm in love and whatever. 

• Love 7
I want Nina to put that judge on her list.

What is this list of Nina's that everyone keeps mentioning? I hate The Staff, so I haven't been watching her scenes. I'm trying not to watch at all, but I've been keeping up a tiny bit.

Judgie-grudgie is going to seize Rocco from Lulu, if that's how his mind works. Oh the humanity, oh the bug-eyes.

As much as I don't want to see Round 847212 of Lulu shrieking about her Bay-Bay, I'd kind of like that. Then they can go back to calling him by his real name, Ben.

• Love 1

Ron's second-tier or underdog couples are always better than the "marquee couples", both on OLTL and here.

I think it's because Ron doesn't invest any time in them and hands them off to someone else; therefore, there is much less chance of RC sucking the complete life out of it.

What gets me about Patrick and Sam and their "romance" is that Patrick somehow managed to leapfrog over Sabrina, the woman he "fell in love with" during Robin's absence, not Sam. He asked Sabrina to marry him and nearly carried through with making her his new wife and Emma's new "Mommy", not Sam. Sabrina ended up pregnant with his baby, not Sam, and that is the baby which they lost and mourned over together before she left.

What makes this worse is that the whole reason Patprick treated Sabrina so shabbily was supposed to be because of his Great and True and Undying Forever Love for Robin. And we all saw how long the "Forever Love" lasted - as soon as Patty got a shot at resting his head on Sam's pillows, his "Forever Love" became decidedly Temporary.

Further proof that Patrick is nothing more than a narcissistic, using sociopath. It's the only explanation that fits his actions.

Billy Miller is already going with the banter and the jokes and the angst and it's working on me.

Miller is a Y&R steal actually worthy of the name. He's done more and better acting in the few days he has been on then Jason Thompson has since April of 2013 and Maurice Benard has since the Clinton administration.

• Love 6

so the judge just thinks he can waltz over to Maxie's table and demand that she become a nun? How DARE she date when she has a daughter to think about? What's that you say? She hasn't seen her daughter in almost 2 years and the kid doesn't even know she exists? Well, why should that matter? The judge demands his ton of flesh and he will have it!

I really, truly wanted her to just yes him to death and then put in a call to the state ethics committee or commission for judicial conduct or something, and tell them what he's been up to. Because I'm fairly sure it's abuse of power and he can be sanctioned. Or at least taken off her case.

Why do I have a feeling we're in for a "Hell No!" wedding with Carly standing in for Blair? As much as I love RoHo and enjoy seeing him show this side, Carly is no Blair, and Franco is no Todd. Really, Ron, do you not have a single original idea in your entire body? OTOH, I hate Sonny so much that I will thoroughly enjoy watching him go down, even if it's by Franco.

I fail to understand how not one person recognized Jason's eyes. Or voice. Only his nose and chin are covered by bandages. For a woman who was so thoroughly in love with him to not be able to tell who he is by his face, is just too stupid for words. And I thought he couldnt' talk because he pulled out his trach tube? Now suddenly he's about to break into song? Sheesh!

Alexis really needs to have several seats. "Why do I keep doing this? You're a LIAR!" is getting old. In fact it was old about a year ago. Julian never said he wasn't working for Fluke, just that he didn't work for LUKE. I get that she doesn't know the difference, but if you love him as much as you say you do, you have to accept him and accept that there are some things in his business that he simply cannot tell you. I don't recall her ever demanding that Sonny tell her everything, so why the double standard?

• Love 3
I'm kind of dying over the grossness of Sonny and Carly and Franco, and yet, I want more? I don't know. It's horrible and trainwrecky and I hate all the characters, yet I'm entertained.

Same here, sort of. I think it's because Sonny and Carly are finally being written as intentionally awful. How can you feel sorry for a woman who intentionally started a relationship with a well-known SERIAL KILLER and is now freaked out he might hurt her? Doesn't the fact that he's a well-known SERIAL KILLER kind of give one a clue? 

Because according to Nina, the fact that she exists is the reason

Works for me.

• Love 6

How can you feel sorry for a woman who intentionally started a relationship with a well-known SERIAL KILLER and is now freaked out he might hurt her? Doesn't the fact that he's a well-known SERIAL KILLER kind of give one a clue?

And it's not just the fact that he's a SERIAL KILLER... it's that he actively terrorized her and her family and her bestest friend in the entire world ever! The things he did weren't something he did to someone else so that she has some vague awareness of it. She was INVOLVED. It was done to her daughter, her son, her friend, her cousin, her... which makes it all that much worse.

And as far as the "Hell No" portion goes... so many differences. You can never tell me that Franco and Carly were genuine enough to invest in as a legitimate love story in the first place. I don't buy it. Not at all. And Carly has been screwing around on Franco. Blair wasn't. Blair and Todd got set up by their enemies (which... whatever, Max and Skye had legit grievances but there was no way I was ever going to root for them over Todd and Blair anyway) whereas Carly's a moron who is absolutely guilty of fucking around behind her fiance's back and deciding to go through with this marriage because he knows too much... of things she happily and willingly included him on.

The Todd/Blair Hell No wedding was a "NOOOOO! You idiots! You love each other!" moment.

This is going to be a "YESSSSS! ALL OF YOU CAN SUCK IT FOREVER!! NONE OF YOU WIN SO ALL OF US WIN! WHEEEE!" situation.

When Franco showed up at Michael's, I couldn't even concentrate on what was being said because my mind just kept screaming "Do NOT sit on the couch!"

I'm inclined to think that Michael's entire apartment absolutely REEKS of sex now. Maybe that's why Franco kept weirdly sniffing all over Carly.

Which is even grosser.

Edited by Dandesun
  • Love 9

When Franco showed up at Michael's, I couldn't even concentrate on what was being said because my mind just kept screaming "Do NOT sit on the couch!"

The story with Nathan/ Maxie and the judge is just so tortured.  Why in the world do they need yet another obstacle right now, especially such a manufactured one?  Can't we just have them date and get to know each other a little bit?  Dumb, dumb, dumb. 

I'm always happy to see Julian in his briefs, but those baggy shorts are not the Briefs I know and love.

I know it's a divisive topic, but I really like Patrick and Sam together.  I like their banter, I like how they seem to actually enjoy each other's company and to know each other, and I like their pretty.  

• Love 6

So, is this the 5757886 time Alexis has called it quits with Julian?

Next week Julian will push Alexis up against a wall and they'll have sex again. Then Molly will show up and talk about how much she misses Ric and Alexis will tell Julian she never wants to see him again. Wash rinse repeat.

I still don't get why Sonny doesn't just kill Franco to solve his problem, but I guess now that Kiki knows, it wouldn't quite solve it after all.

Sonny needs to kill Franco and if necessary make sure Kaka accidentally gets blown up in a car bomb.

• Love 1

Nina can't properly carry off a revenge plan. Bitch can't sit in a wheelchair. That's like very easy. Even Sonny could do that. If we want to be free of Lauren, our hopes lie with Rosalie or Micheal. Or pray she angers The Franco. Unless she is Coma Baby, then with Nina protecting her, she's dead.

• Love 1

"Did it ever occur to you what your demise would do to your daughter?"  Really, Your Honor?  You need a swift kick in the ass.

Julian, if you and Alexis are done then I'ma need you to sex up Jordan, stat.  Get her the hell away from Shawn.

Patrick and Sam could've been interesting (if we didn't know about Jason and Robin), but so far they've been very boring IMO.

• Love 2

Because according to Nina, the fact that she(Kiki) exists is the reason

And that my fellow posters is the ONE thing that everyone will indeed agree with Nina on >^..^<

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 6
The story with Nathan/ Maxie and the judge is just so tortured.  Why in the world do they need yet another obstacle right now, especially such a manufactured one?  Can't we just have them date and get to know each other a little bit?  Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Seriously. If they want to throw a monkey wrench into Maxie/Nathan, there are much better ways to do it. Have Britt disapprove. At least she's related.

Has Monica's face work made her unable to move her head? She said her date was AWOL, and he's thirty feet away at Maxie and Nathan's table.

I like pissy Silas. He showed more personality in those scenes with Nina than he ever has.

That was some Ph.D.-level trolling Franco did with Sonny and Carly. Bravo, sir. And LOL that Sonny continues to antagonize Franco. I don't expect Sonny to grovel, but he could be a little more careful. It's not as if a SERIAL KILLER is known for self-control.

• Love 9
I'm inclined to think that Michael's entire apartment absolutely REEKS of sex now. Maybe that's why Franco kept weirdly sniffing all over Carly.

Which is even grosser.

I second both of these. I think I actually went ewww out loud when Franco kissed her when he walked in. How did he keep from retching into her month?

I just find Franco and Carly have such bad negative chemistry that anytime they are in the same room I can't even muster up glee at the trolling. For some reason when he is all BSC about Carly around Nina it is so much more satisfying.

I will give Sonny props for letting them know what a totally hidious piece of shit that "evil eye" is. I want this story to end purely so I don't have to look at that thing ever again.

Oh the possiblities of Halloween thought! I want a loud speaker playing that audio full blast to a whole room full of people including Michael.....let's just hope it cuts off before "oh Sonny don't stop." eeeekk!

• Love 2

And LOL that Sonny continues to antagonize Franco. I don't expect Sonny to grovel, but he could be a little more careful.

In all my years of watching and not watching GH... the word 'prudent' never could be used to describe Sonny. So, yeah, I can totally buy that he continues to antagonize Franco. Sonny has always and will always believe he's untouchable. He may whine a bit about the possibility of losing Michael for about five minutes 'if' the truth about him killing AJ ever comes out...  but he's probably just as certain that he'd be able to repair the relationship with Michael. Hard to deny... it's not like Sonny hasn't been able to forge relationship with anyone he's ever wanted to. (Still bitter about Dante giving that wee orange shit the time of day.)

As for groveling... the mind boggles. Could such a thing ever happen? Would any writer have the balls to actually write Sonny having to grovel for... anything?! Sonny probably never even went trick or treating... "BEG?! SONNY CORINTHOS NEVER BEGS!! Not for tricks! Not for treats! Not for NOTHING!"

But if it WERE to happen, I envision it taking so long as he stammers and stutters his way through that Franco would get equal parts bored and irritated and just kill him.

I may be projecting.

• Love 3

Please get Julian and Ned away from Alexis. Is there any chance if Ric comes back we can pawn Alexis off on him? I don't care for him so she can go be fickle all she wants on him. Ned and Olivia are totally adorable, b/c I adore WK dimples and he always has them on full display with her. And how could Alexis even think of slaping hott wet NAKED Julian...well maybe different kind of slap, but not an angry slap. MEOW! Jordan needs to drop Shawn like a bad habit and go sooth Julian's owwie.

Well Ron THANKS so much for trying to ruin Naxie. ugh! They could just have a few cute dates and you know walk around in Julian's parkhouse, eat ice cream, hold hands and you know be ADORABLE for a month or two, then they could get serious. No angst is needed mkay. IDIOT! I'm about ready for Nathan to find someone new...hummm maybe revisit that threesome idea, Juilan, Jordan and Nathan......that has promise.

Sorry, but how old are Sam and Patrick? That whole bed sharing juvenile scene was totally lame.

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 3

Bishop, I don't know if I'd technically say Robin dumped Patrick. Patty couldn't accept what Robster was doing or saying, so he put the divorce wheels in motion. At the clinic, she asked for him to wait for her. And he said, "You got ur corpses, yo." I thought it was clear that Robin went along with what Patrick already suggested in the Skype call.

I remember Patrick asking her if Victor was threatening her, and she lied.  I remember him begging her to come home and that if Victor was threatening him and Emma, they could get Anna and Robert involved, and she lied again.  Then he asked about Jason, and she lied and said he died.  Then he asked if Jason was already dead, why is she staying, and she said because of her research.  At some point, Patrick has to take Robin at her word because everytime he asked her a pionted question that was the truth, she lied to him.  She didn't even give him a hint of a clue that there was more to the story, but he's suppose to just "know" magically that she has reasons for lying to him over and over again?  Some of the blame and responsibility should lie with Robin as much as Patrick.  

Only one problem: Ned isn't a lawyer. Or, he never used to be. Businessman and wannabe singer, yep. But no law degree, unless Ron magically gave him one this time around (admittedly not watching). And it's Ron, so that's...likely.

You're right.  I'm confusing his role on DOOL with GH.

BM outacted 3/4 of the cast today with barely any words, through bandages. 

I don't think BM is all that.  I wasn't impressed.  In fact, since when does Jason not want to get away from a hospital rather than just sit there and talk to some girl he just met.  It's not Jason.  

I thought Sonny snarking on Franco was a lot more fun.  

I'm so gonna make a meme if he wins an Emmy as Jason against Steve Burton next Emmys. Especially if this scene is used.

You really think he's going to win an Emmy for today's scene?!  SBu already won an Emmy for playing Jason Morgan, and BM is just going to create a brand new character called Jake that bears no resemblance to Jason Morgan.  RC should just have brought on BM as Jake since I don't think BM can play Jason.  He's too much into the snark and comedy.  I think RC will tailor Jason to BM's strengths otherwise BM won't be able to pull it off.  He certainly wasn't today.  Jason was already laughing???  Really??

I don't get Liason propping, I think it's more like eh this is the elephant in the room. Gotta address it.

I agree with this.  I have no idea why RC is cramming Liason down the viewers throats . I mean Jake starts talking on Monday, and today Elizabeth is telling her all about her life, and he's holding her hand and asking if she'll come back.  GMAB.

Its a yes for me too. BUT seeing Nina up and running with the look on Silas face was a good one too.

The look on Silas' face was hysterical, and it was the first time that I saw a spark in Nina and Silas.  Now that she's out of that stupid wheelchair, and Silas isn't moping, they actually had some interesting scenes today.  I'm glad to see Silas is starting to think for himself again.

I can't with this ridiculous Naxie stuff. 

I love Nathan and Maxie, and I like that RC is taking his time with them because God knows he loves to put couples together asap - see Liason.

• Love 2

I still like Julian and Alexis. I'd prefer to see Ned and Jordan together. For as many complaints that there are about Alexis acting like a tween when she's attracted to a man, I don't see Olivia acting much different, and she was certainly channeling a middle schooler today. I love Ned's dimples, but I'd rather see him flashing them at someone who could appreciate them without hyperventilating. 

Conversely, re Patrick and Sam … I don't know if it's the character of Sam or if it's just that Kelly Monaco has a very limited range, but one doesn't usually lie on the foot of the bed so a man you don't want to have sex with gets a nice view of your chest. Maybe the two of them in Amsterdam could be interesting storyline, but all I'm seeing is her is standing close to Patrick, exuding  her "come hither" pheromones all over him while he stands there grinning like a doofus and assuring her that his intentions are honorable. They didn't have to go to Amsterdam for that. I agree with Cattitude. The scene was lame.  (and btw, who paid for their first class tickets? -- these things bother me)

Unpopular Julexis opinion up ahead...........I just don't see or feel the love for Julian coming from Alexis. Yes, I see lust, loads of that and I am sure she would be happy to bang all night with him (as one would). But I don't see anything beyond that at this point in time. As for Julian, he seems to really love her as well as lust after her. I just don't buy that she's in love with him at this point. She fancies him but that's about it.

And Maxie?  UGH.  Hang out with Nathan at home, don't be seen in public and all the while, have your lawyer Diane work on getting another judge. Why does it have to be thanks for dinner,, take care, bye. 

.let's just hope it cuts off before "oh Sonny don't stop." eeeekk!

I disagree. Hearing that in the background while everyone is going ballistic and reacting to the bombshell could well put me in a laugh induced coma for 20 years.

Hmmm, a possible "Hell No" wedding AND a sound-system-blaring-out-a-devastating-confession wedding? Sounds vaguely familiar..... 

Edited by Bawoman
  • Love 6

I disagree. Hearing that in the background while everyone is going ballistic and reacting to the bombshell could well put me in a laugh induced coma for 20 years.

Hmmm, a possible "Hell No" wedding AND a sound-system-blaring-out-a-devastating-confession wedding? Sounds vaguely familiar..... 

Don't judge me, but I'm kind of hoping for the writers to pull a Days type thing and for Franco to have a sex tape of CarSon, which he shows during the ceremony. Trust me, that really livened up Brady Black's non-wedding to Kristen DiMera.

• Love 4
I can totally buy that he continues to antagonize Franco. Sonny has always and will always believe he's untouchable. He may whine a bit about the possibility of losing Michael for about five minutes 'if' the truth about him killing AJ ever comes out...  but he's probably just as certain that he'd be able to repair the relationship with Michael. Hard to deny...

I know Sonny thinks he's untouchable, but the stakes here are higher than usual. Michael is the most important person in Sonny's life (besides Sonny himself, natch). I think Sonny might think a betrayal like this will blow over, but I also think he's truly afraid it won't. Or maybe I just want that turd to finally lose big. Gigantically big.

Crap. Ron's going to totally ruin this, isn't he. 

for Franco to have a sex tape of CarSon

He does have a sex tape: The fugly necklace Carly is wearing got the whole thing.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

love Nathan and Maxie, and I like that RC is taking his time with them because God knows he loves to put couples together asap

But that's just it. He isn't taking his time with them, he's immediately inserting ridiculous obstacles. They had ONE date and now she's banned from ever seeing him again if she wants her daughter back? It's just stupid, but then, that's Ron's middle name.

• Love 3

I laugh every time Sam and Patrick pat themselves on the back about how adventuresome they are.  They visited a clinic in NY and Sam flirted to try and look at medical records.  Now they are sitting in a five star hotel while a 65 year old woman does all the work, waiting for her to report back to them.  How brave they are! 

• Love 6
I just don't see or feel the love for Julian coming from Alexis

Both Alexis and Sam are really getting on my last nerve.

Alexis is the one who sought out Julian with every intent to use his feelings against him to "get the truth" out of him. I do think they're cute together, mainly because of Julian, but it's just stupid now the way she keeps spitting in his face and yet he just takes it. Why can't he show some self respect? After the slap he should have told her to get out, not just have stood there trying to get her to stay. Then he should have called Jordan.

Though I smirked at Julian's little revelation that Lucas has gotten him hooked on the Golden Girls. I'm at the point where if no one on this show ever mentioned that show again I'd be eternally grateful, however the thought of Lucas explaining the premise to Julian while he constantly interrupts with questions or comments over the silliness/ridiculous of it all is rather adorable to me, and it's nice to know they're spending time together although off screen as usual because god forbid Jerome family time take away from watching Carly and Sonny defile their son's couch.

And as for Sam...I feel as if Ron had sent her back in time to when she first arrived on the show. She jumped from Jax to Sonny then from Sonny to Jason. She was sexing Silas up constantly and exchanged "I love you"s and yet now she's ready to play the eager beaver with Patrick? They haven't even been on a date ffs! And I mean a real date date, not just shooting pool while Patrick tried to hide the lump in his pants as he desperately hoped with fingers crossed that Sam would want to slobber all over him and let him cop a feel of her chest pillows.

They are sickening, it's so forced and, imo, pathetic really. The previews look nasty.

I'm not sure who Billy is supposed to be playing but it isn't Jason, imo, even if he's lost his memory I don't pick up a single vibe that this is actually Jason, either Morgan or Q.

He's not doing a bad job with what he's doing, he's not Roger becoming Franco by a long shot, but he just isn't reading as Jason. It's looking as if, to me, Ron is just going to slap the name "Jason Morgan" across his forehead and then write him however the hell he wants to, not caring about the character's history or personality at all.

If I cared a lick about Nathan and Maxie and whatever the hell they're supposed to have going on between them I might have cared about their scenes with the judge but since I don't, I didn't. I just want the judge to turn out to be Jordan's father somehow, then he can throw Shawn's ass in jail or something.

The rest was all but a boring blur for me.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 2

Previews...oh dear, Nik's hair is indeed atrosh.  And oh Britt, girl, looks like the happiness football is being held out yet again, but I'm guessing someone will snatch it away before you can kick it.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

I laugh every time Sam and Patrick pat themselves on the back about how adventuresome they are. They visited a clinic in NY and Sam flirted to try and look at medical records. Now they are sitting in a five star hotel while a 65 year old woman does all the work, waiting for her to report back to them. How brave they are!

THIS. They are so delusional. It's not Ron's intention, but all I see is them using this "adventure" as an excuse to be around each other. To have sex. Cause their attraction is tooooo much to handle. They're as deep as a mud puddle. I need a GIF of Sabrina covering her mouth in disgust.

Bishop, I guess my point is that regardless of what Patty knows or doesn't know, he initiated the divorce. Not Robin.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

In other news, how annoyed was I that the show used Kish's song, "My Confession", as the soundtrack to Naxie's "heartbreak" today?  Very.  Damn it, Ron.  That song is for when a rascally med student and a geeky cop consummate their love while fireworks literally go off in the background.  Not when a block of wood and a dopey blond are forced apart by the most contrived spoiler ever (and I like Maxie/Nathan, but...no).

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

BM is just going to create a brand new character called Jake that bears no resemblance to Jason Morgan

Jason Morgan gone? Good. Good riddance to that block of wood and the actor who made the character that way. Steve Burton won an emmy? For staring and blinking?!? The Daytime Emmy's are a bigger joke than I thought if that dude won. Really?

I'll take BM creating a Jason Morgan/Quartermaine hybrid all day long over the borg.

I like Alexis and Julian and I buy that they love each other. The issue is RC's awful pacing.

Why is Nina around? Oh yeah to make me suffer with MS because I was so glad she left Y&R - she just had to make her way to the other show I watch. And I'm about to type something terrible: but wow is MS unattractive. She scared me today.

Edited by hypnotoad
  • Love 6

This judge thing is the most contrived plot point I've seen, which is saying something.

Right? It doesn't even make one damn bit of sense! Of course not much on this show does. There have got to be many better ways to 'break-up' Nathan and Maxie. RC is really asking us to believe that this judge could actually do this?!? Come on.

• Love 2

The Justice system in Port Charles does have its quirks, doesn't it?  In most of these United States, if Judge Headuphisass busted in on a petitioner's private life and proceeded to issue threats, advice, etc., said Judge would be barred from the case if he didn't wise up and recuse himself.  But in the Town Intelligence Forgot, I guess bloviating gasbags are free to roam at will and threaten as they see fit.

Detective Kitty needs to leave said Judge a "present" in his bedroom slippers, the way all good cats have punished erring humans since time - and footwear - began.

Now if Judge Headuphisass simply denied Maxie custody based on that fact that she's a complete moron, that would be CASE CLOSED.

• Love 13

I think what annoys me most about the dangling carrot that is Maxie's custody case...I don't think the show has any interest in Maxie getting full custody of Georgie, bringing that baby back to Port Charles, etc.  So it's all a big waste of time.  Just give Maxie visitation and let her say she went and saw the kid and blah blah blah.

• Love 10

Can someone explain to me how all the relationships on this show seem to be both too fast and too slow at the same time? 

It's the weirdest thing.  Maxie and Nathan have been sniffing around each other forever and don't seem to be making any progress (too slow) but at the same time we're supposed to see them as star-crossed lovers being kept apart by fate when there's been no real progression to this point that would indicate that that is an appropriate way for these people to feel about each other (too fast).

They're not the only ones I feel that way about.  Britt/Nikolas, Silas/Nina, Lucas/Brad.   It's weird.   Anyone else feel that way?

Strangely, the only couple I do NOT feel that way about is Franco/Nina, and considering they're two of the most annoying, loathsome and generally unwelcome characters on the show, that's really saying something.  Maybe because instead of just randomly starting to date, they're spending time together talking and getting to know each other in a non-romantic context?

I really don't get the pacing on this show.  So, so weird.

• Love 6

I hope that in the wake of the Carson betrayal, Franco's artist's block is lifted.  Can you imagine what sort of artistic display he could create with all the audio and video from Carly's evil eye?  He could debut his latest work at the alter for Michael, PCPD, all of Port Charles and God to see.

• Love 5

Ugh, this show.  I need to make a solemn vow to use my Hulu account to watch far better shows.  That judge was way over the line and this story is dumb.  It's more contrived angst and they have a mountain of history they could mine for angst if they're going for that.  I mean Maxie has a previous history with cops that ended badly, Jessie (dead), Coop (dead), Lucky (pill fueled madness after he was shot in the line of duty that wrecked both of their lives for awhile), so it would stand to reason that she might not want to get involved with another cop.  Mine the angst from Maxie's history and not from Judge Inappropriate of the Port Charles Family Court. I have no desire to watch a Sonny and Carly redux except that I might lose a few pounds from vomiting.  Patrick and Sam should star in their own show called "Pretty People Being Boring" because that's all I get from them.  Billy Miller has shown more spark as Jason in the past two days as a semi-conscious amnesia patient covered in bandages than SB showed in the last ten years that he was on.  I'm all for a new Jason Q or even a Jason Q./Jason M. hybrid as long as he feels remorse for the horrible things he's done, doesn't kill people for a living, distances himself from Sonny and Carly, and is not some sort of infallible saint. 

ETA: I mentioned a few weeks ago that I thought Ron was cribbing scripts from old Simpsons episodes and then you have Maxie and Nathan having a convo about The Simpsons yesterday.  I'm sure it's probably coincidence, but I still want an "I Got Trolled By Ron" t-shirt.  

Edited by sashabear21
  • Love 3