Type keyword(s) to search

The Jacksons: Next Generation - General Discussion

• Start Topic

The UK had a series called "the Big Reunion" where they brought together musical acts that were big in the 90s for one big performance (at Wembley Arena, I think.) I watched the first season on youtube because it had a couple of acts I'd heard of. (B*witched anyone?) It was actually really interesting see all these performers who were now in their late 30s and early 40s come together again to recapture some of their old mojo for a single night. Some had had horrible break ups, some had been estranged for years. Some had gone to drugs, some to a spouse and children. Anyway, this jackson group was on the second season of the show. I guess they were big in europe. (Well, bigger than they were here in the states, anyway. The season 2 acts seem to be the JV team.) For some reason, the ads for this new reality show makes me not want to watch it at all. But it does make me want to go watch 3T on the big reunion. I can't say why. I guess to see if they were really a "thing."

This might actually be good tv. I'll never know, because I have a visceral reaction to the very idea of it. I can't make myself watch. I will admit I have an anti-Michael Jackson bias. I thought he was weird, and I was never impressed with his music or his moves. But I think my negative reaction to the commercials for this show is less about how I feel about Michael's career and personal life, and more that it just smacks of riding those coattails one last time. Maybe if I watched the show I'd find out I'm wrong, so somebody tell me if I am.

Mainly I'm just posting here because I'm curious to know if people who were into the Jackson 5 are interested in the Jackson 5's middle aged children and grandkids.   Were there people clamoring for this to be a show? And is there more to come from the families of all those other Motown stars that were so big way back when?

• Love 3

I watched. Doubtful I'll watch again. It reminded me of the brief show the original Jacksons did a few years ago - a lot of hemming and hawing and very little actual action. Will we get our collective acts together to make an album? Oh, the tension. Oh, the drama. Oh, however will we make ends meet? Pffft.

• Love 1

I watched the first episode but probably won't watch it again. These people just aren't interesting to me.

I'm not sure of the names of the main guys, the 3T members (I guess). I was just calling them Braids, Eyebrows and The Other One in my head.

I honestly thought they were gay when I first saw the commercials. I thought it was a show about 3 gay brothers. Eyebrows isn't a bad looking guy but I can't get past those eyebrows to notice much else.

Prince is a good looking kid.

I wonder how long these people will keep hanging on to Michael's coattails for dear life.

• Love 3

And when will they all recognize that, despite all of Michael's issues, one thing was largely true. Well, two things.

One, he had pretty massive talent.

Two, he had a strong work ethic.

Can most of the rest of them say either?

This one episode is the extent of my exposure to "3T" and I watched only two or three episodes of the uncles' show. But neither gave me overwhelming evidence that the answer would be yes.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 2

As I'm watching this show I'm thinking why on earth would a group like 3T possibly think that anyone would be interested in buying any new material from them? 

The music business is tough even if your last name is Jackson.   How do they make money now to sustain their lifestyle?  Does that money come from the Jackson estate (especially the one with all those kids)?  

• Love 1

Mainly I'm just posting here because I'm curious to know if people who were into the Jackson 5 are interested in the Jackson 5's middle aged children and grandkids

I think it's more about being curious than interested.

• Love 1

Taryll's girlfriend came across as a straight bitch during this episode.  She's seems very much like the type of person who feels like they should be able to afford everything because of their last name.  Is he the one in an upcoming preview who complains that Taryll never buys her anything?

All the kids on this show are freaking adorable!  But how in the hell does TJ and his wife have 9 kids?!?  Are those all their kids together, or are their kids from previous relationships? Because good god, that woman's uterus....

I didn't realize that TJ, Taj, and Taryll's mother was murdered.  Now it makes a lot more sense why Katherine didn't want to talk about her in the previous episode.  

I like the cousin camping trip, but I was hoping they would tell us who each kid's parent was.

I'm really liking Prince.  He comes across as a really nice, caring kid with a fun personality.  Blanket still looks like a serial killer in training, but he seems to be developing some normal personality traits.  I had to chuckle when Prince said they all inherited the Jackson family "big head", so they shouldn't need pillows.  

• Love 2

Taryll's girlfriend came across as a straight bitch during this episode.  She's seems very much like the type of person who feels like they should be able to afford everything because of their last name.  Is he the one in an upcoming preview who complains that Taryll never buys her anything?

All the kids on this show are freaking adorable!  But how in the hell does TJ and his wife have 9 kids?!?  Are those all their kids together, or are their kids from previous relationships? Because good god, that woman's uterus....

I didn't realize that TJ, Taj, and Taryll's mother was murdered.  Now it makes a lot more sense why Katherine didn't want to talk about her in the previous episode.  

I like the cousin camping trip, but I was hoping they would tell us who each kid's parent was.

I'm really liking Prince.  He comes across as a really nice, caring kid with a fun personality.  Blanket still looks like a serial killer in training, but he seems to be developing some normal personality traits.  I had to chuckle when Prince said they all inherited the Jackson family "big head", so they shouldn't need pillows.

I remember finding out she was murdered on Inside Edition...I think she was found in a pool. It was crazy.

I don't think they have 9 kids. I think the 9 includes Prince, Paris and Blanket.

I'll admit it. I got the "Brotherhood" Album and I really dug the song "Tease Me".  Nice Bedroom music.  But then Tito's boys fell off the face of the earth.  I'm watching this show because now I am interested in what went wrong.

Plus I get a thrill of looking at Michael's children in this show looking nothing like their cousins.  *cackling*

• Love 2

I never knew that Tito Jackson's name was Toriano Adaryll Jackson.  Where did that middle name come from?  I also see that TJ (birth name Tito Joe Jackson) was the "Blanket" of his generation!  "Jermajesty" almost sounds cool compared to these brothers' names!

Taj is one year younger than me.  That's over 40 folks.   Somebody should have told him to lose those braids. He looks too silly to be a grown ass man.  

Taryll  has the wife (girlfriend?) from hell. He makes the bulk of his money from music, which he isn't making much of these days.  She basically wants the best of everything and simply doesn't understand that she didn't marry Michael. She seems so bitchy and their children are following in her attitude.  Poor dude eats to deal with her. 

I figured that TJ would be the one hurting for money the most since he seems determined to have as many children as possible.  Looks like his wife has 2 children from a previous relationship, then they had 4 children. With Michael's 3 children, that makes 9.  Guardianship probably helps with the brood he has.  I thought TJ was the oldest since he seems to be so bossy with his brothers.  At least he has a nice relationship with his wife. 

I just can't get over how un-Jacksonlike Prince, Paris, and Blanket (ugh) are compared to the other Jackson progeny.  Heh. All the other Jacksons look alike and here is Blanket looking like a Brando.

I had to giggle when they went camping.  TJ knew good and well he is too high maintenence to be roughing it. Despite the music and their personal lives, I like that the brothers are close to each other.

Wikipedia to the rescue!  Siggy is Jackie Jackson's son (Jackie's birth name being Sigmund Esco Jackson).  Jafar, Jermajesty, and Donte are Jermaine Jackson's sons.  There was Michael's sons and TJ's son Royal. Was that everybody they showed?

Edited by Stardancer Supreme
  • Love 3

Brando hee.

What is it with the Prince, Royal, and Majesty? Im waiting for a King, Duchess , Queen, and Prime Minister. I thought I read that there was an actual ancestor Jackson named Prince but I could have pulled that outta my ass.

• Love 1

I just can't get over how un-Jacksonlike Prince, Paris, and Blanket (ugh) are compared to the other Jackson progeny.  Heh. All the other Jacksons look alike and here is Blanket looking like a Brando.

I was thinking the same thing!  They just have none of the familial traits at all.  I guess we'll just have to wait like 20-30 years before someone takes DNA test to tell us where these children came from.  

Wikipedia to the rescue!  Siggy is Jackie Jackson's son (Jackie's birth name being Sigmund Esco Jackson).  Jafar, Jermajesty, and Donte are Jermaine Jackson's sons.  There was Michael's sons and TJ's son Royal. Was that everybody they showed?

Thanks.  I finally stopped being lazy and googled them as well.  I'd love to thank google for providing the incredible tea that Jafar, Jermajesty, and Donte are all brother-cousins to Randy's kids, as Jermaine stole away Randy's wife, secretly married her, and had kids with her within months!  I thought that shit only happened in the islands (like my family - lol!).  Where was this story during all the Jacksons' movies?!?

• Love 4

I have never heard any of their music.  I knew their group was around in the 90s, but I never heard them on the radio.  I think I remember seeing a video or performance from them on the Disney Channel back in the day, but that's about it.

Plus I get a thrill of looking at Michael's children in this show looking nothing like their cousins.  *cackling*

I commented on their looks in the main thread, because really, they don't have a drop of Jackson.  But, I do think it's pretty awesome how everyone seems to be really accepting of them.  They seem to get a long really well with all the cousins.

• Love 1

I was thinking the same thing!  They just have none of the familial traits at all.  I guess we'll just have to wait like 20-30 years before someone takes DNA test to tell us where these children came from.  

Thanks.  I finally stopped being lazy and googled them as well.  I'd love to thank google for providing the incredible tea that Jafar, Jermajesty, and Donte are all brother-cousins to Randy's kids, as Jermaine stole away Randy's wife, secretly married her, and had kids with her within months!  I thought that shit only happened in the islands (like my family - lol!).  Where was this story during all the Jacksons' movies?!?

That was the very best story coming out of the Jackson lore.  Although I can't see myself being with one brother and having children to being with HIS brother and having children with him!  Jeez. Alejandra thought she was going to get money but she got baby daddy drama times two! Ugh.  

I guess we'll just have to wait like 20-30 years before someone takes DNA test to tell us where these children came from

It was widely speculated years ago that Paris & Prince were sired by MJ's doctor...the one their mother, Debbie, worked with/for.

I loved 3T back in the day. I still listen to "Anything' from time to time.

Prince seems to be the loudmouth fool of the family. He is a good natured, funny guy.

Taryll...dump that chick and go ahead and come out (I know that is problematic but probably true). She is a straight up wretch. My guess is that He won't marry her because of community property in CA but it's probably cheaper to keep her in terms of child support. Bite the bullet, son. You look miserable, and so did that oldest boy. Also, time to find a new 'career' because 3T ain't gonna happen, even if you DO release an album. And don't be no fool standing up there buying a $7K refrigerator because this gold diggin heifer said so.

Is Royal Frances' child or did TJ step out in the beginning? He seems to have the most sense and stability, now I see why he was chosen as co guardian. I'm not trying to be cold, but when they were leading up to what was 'wrong' with the baby, I was expecting something life threatening. I know it's not ideal, but deafness is not some terrible tragedy, and he has hearing in one ear.

Taj has been rocking the mini Rick James for decades now, he ain't gonna change that, or tighten up those roots, anytime soon. I know the burnt tips on that synthetic hair scratch the hell out of his face, though. Yall catch Katherine's oh hell naw side eye when he came with that movie idea? Mother ain't having that.

Word on Aunt Janet blows up but works it off when need be. He didn't mask much with that statement: 'a relative'.

• Love 4

Taryll...dump that chick and go ahead and come out (I know that is problematic but probably true).

I got the sense that the other one, Taj, is gay. Taryll just comes across like he really hates his girlfriend and only stays with her because they have kids.

Taj has been rocking the mini Rick James for decades now, he ain't gonna change that, or tighten up those roots, anytime soon. I know the burnt tips on that synthetic hair scratch the hell out of his face, though.

I seriously thought those were dreads, and then as I was looking at some past pics, I also realized the burnt ends! They look so awful. They weren't that bad when he was a teenager, but now it screams of someone who won't let go of their teens/20s.
  • Love 4

I got the sense that the other one, Taj, is gay. Taryll just comes across like he really hates his girlfriend and only stays with her because they have kids.

I agree. We haven't seen Taj's wife yet in the show. I wonder if she decided not to have any part of it?   Taryll's girl? I kinda hate her too!  I get her wanting to have her man be a man, but that doesn't mean leaving all of the responsibility of the relationship on his shoulders.  If your budget doesn't allow for the expensive items, you don't get them.   That said, Taryll needs to have another source of income (several sources, as a matter of fact!) to supplement his musical dreams.  He needs to find something outside of 3T since his brothers clearly don't give a damn about 3T anymore. 

And all 3 men need to go to a therapist to deal with their mother's murder.  Then maybe they'll be alright.

• Love 2
I thought I read that there was an actual ancestor Jackson named Prince but I could have pulled that outta my ass.

I think Katherine's father's name was Prince (and others in the family line as well). The name Paris apparently was a deal Michael worked out with Kathy Hilton in high school, that they'd name their first daughters Paris.  

I'm not familiar with 3T, or the story of their mom's death.  I was puzzled by the whole "lost storage locker" story, however.  They talked about how Uncle Michael was so super amazingly awesome ... he wouldn't pay off his sister in law's storage locker back fees to save family photos?  Janet wouldn't?  Reebe wouldn't?  Katherine wouldn't?  Heck, JOE wouldn't?  I mean, I know they're fucked up the way lots of families are fucked up, but you save the baby books and photos and then short them somewhere else if you must.

Maybe she didn't ask.

I think Katherine's father's name was Prince (and others in the family line as well). The name Paris apparently was a deal Michael worked out with Kathy Hilton in high school, that they'd name their first daughters Paris.  

I'm not familiar with 3T, or the story of their mom's death.  I was puzzled by the whole "lost storage locker" story, however.  They talked about how Uncle Michael was so super amazingly awesome ... he wouldn't pay off his sister in law's storage locker back fees to save family photos?  Janet wouldn't?  Reebe wouldn't?  Katherine wouldn't?  Heck, JOE wouldn't?  I mean, I know they're fucked up the way lots of families are fucked up, but you save the baby books and photos and then short them somewhere else if you must.

Maybe she didn't ask.

It was actually a deal between Kathy, Michael and LaToya. LaToya never had kids so her little doggie that she's had for years is named Paris.

In regards to the storage story, it sounded to me like everyone had forgotten about locker until the dude who bought it tried to sell some of the pics to the Kardashians.

• Love 1

Hmm.  Here's what my Google-Fu uncovered:

From the marriage, two of Jackson's three children were produced: son Michael Joseph "Prince" Jackson, Jr. (born February 13, 1997) and daughter Paris Michael Katherine Jackson (born April 3, 1998). Jackson and Rowe divorced on October 8, 1999, with Rowe giving full custody rights of the children to Jackson. His third and final child, son Prince Michael Jackson II, was born to an unnamed surrogate mother on February 21, 2002.

From the looks of this, they should have called Blanket "Prince" since it is his actual name.  If the oldest boy is Michael Jr., why not call him "Junior"?  Also, who was the first Prince Michael Jackson for Blanket to be named after him?  How odd that none of his children wanted to go by "Michael".

I got sucked into this show against my will. I absolutely was not going to watch one single episode. But I was flipping through the channels and came across this one just as they were asking Teya (or whatever her name is) if she's 100% certain that she's the sister of Tito's three boys. I didn't catch the whole deal. How did she get them in a room with her? I don't understand. If she did a paternity test with Tito, why does she need one with the brothers? I have to say, any idea I had that she might be telling the truth dissolved when she hid from Jermaine, and then asked to keep the DNA test results secret. If she *knows* she's their sister, there should be no fear of the test results.

Much to my chagrin, I'm either going to have to watch the next episode of this show, or ask Google how this played out in real life.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 2

Damn it!  My allergies started acting up during the end there. 

Man, Jermaine cracked me up when he pulled the brothers to the side and said, "she looks nothing like us!"  It made me think of the conversations we've been having about Michael's kids.  Anyway, that chick is crazy.  She went from I know I'm your sister and will take a DNA test to prove it to shitting herself.  And then her whispering to keep the results a secret.  Ummm, you're still wearing a mic lady and where was all that discretion when you were all up on E! and Extra and in magazines and shit shouting to the hilltops about your lineage.  Can't wait for the results next week.

And where can I learn more about Janet's secret daughter?!?  First I've heard of that one. 

I'm really liking TJ.  He's seem really sweet and level-headed.  Even in the way he was engaging with the "sister".  He was very polite and even somewhat endearing without being condescending.  I don't know.  I loved when TJ asked Taryll's girlfriend why she's throwing the party, because I'm sure he thought, like I did, that it was because of the cameras.  And 3 different flavors of milk??  Gross.

• Love 4

The long wait to have an up close of Jermaine's "hair" was worth it. I always knew it was shoe polish, but to be able to see the distinction between the waves in the back and the absolute baldness on the sides was crazy. Does he have a stencil that he uses in the mornings, kind of like eyebrow stencils?

I was semi believing Tanay at the beginning. Talking about the hospital and pics she'd taken wih Tito and a DNA test...I was just waiting for her to pull out a manila folder with all the receipts. Then the foolishness started.

What can I say about Breana other than I cant stand her? The donut bar? A piece of poster board with donuts piled up on paper towel holders? What kind of budget was she supposedly blowing with that? If things are that tight, she knows she has no business standing up in that store talking about an entire kitchen remodel.

TJ is good at the nice facade...the interactions with Bre and Tanay were pleasant enough, but I still got that distance. I think the family is pretty much over Breana.

So they've only written 11 songs together in all these years, but Taryll has written dozens more? Does he sell them and actually work as a songwriter or does he just keep them in old composition books? Why can't he write songs on his own for the group or do they have an agreement to only perform what they've written as a unit? So lost. And TJ apparently writes songs too?

When will Taryll realize the extent of their disinterest and how hard it will be for a man band to sell, especially considering today's market? What does Taj actually do? Is that a wedding ring he wears? I didn't think this would hold my interest much , and it's still not the most riveting thing, but I enjoy it and the family dynamics...even outside the "Jackson" part.

• Love 2

I had quite a few chuckles about Tenay. You're asking for privacy with the DNA results when you've practically touring as a Jackson? You're asking for privacy when you have been all over the entertainment news shows saying Tito was your father?  You're on a reality show with your "brothers", dear.  The privacy ship has already sailed! (And she doesn't have the "Jackson" look that all the others have...)

Bree should have answered TJ's question like this: "I've been such a bitch to Taryll lately and I might as well be nice on his birthday so he can buy me stuff."  

Taj has a wife.  I find it odd when we see so much of Taryll's girl and TJ's wife.

• Love 1

Hi all. I promised myself I wouldn't get into this show. I remember watching the last reality show showcasing the brothers, The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty, and telling myself this is it. Just like Michael Jackson said. Nope. Here I am suckered back in.

The locker that was mentioned in the episode, was a locker that was rented in Tito's name here in my city. Tito owns a home here in my city. He lives about 20 minutes from my neighborhood. I even had a chance encounter with him not realizing it was him at first. This story about the locker was in our local newspaper and provided some details as to what had occurred.  The items in the locker were items that were going to be used for a Jackson family chain of restaurants. There were gold records, family photos, all kinds of personal effects and items relating to the music of the Jacksons including Michael Jackson. A man by the name of Henry Vaccaro acquired the locker in 2002 after several years of going to court over it. As to why Michael Jackson allowed this to happen or why didn't he pay the bill, it is simple. He wasn't aware that his personal effects were even in this locker. This article goes into details and the background of how exactly this happened and makes for an interesting read. It may help to answer the questions that this episode brought up here:

http://www.africanindependent.com/usafricanamericanheritagesoldoffmichealjackson.html

I enjoyed watching Michael's kids. I feel a bit bad for watching them because I couldn't help but feel bad for the father that they lost and now here they are in front of the cameras. In one sense it felt good to see the boys enjoying life as any normal boys should. Seeing Prince at the beach in the water, it looked like he was having a great time. Blanket is such a cutie. They look like they are enjoying a somewhat normal life.

I am so confused with the 3T boys and their names. I do get a sense that they are very nice guys although I think it is time to put the whole 3T musical career behind them.

• Love 3

So. I've come to a conclusion about them all. TJ is Tamar Braxton. By that I mean, the one who will make a way out of no way.  He very quietly, almost to the point where you missed it, made mention that he does in fact write songs. He's even written song(s) with Bruno Mars.  That's pretty damn huge, and explains why he thinks he had enough money to have 6 kids.  But also, he's not like Taryll, who is still gnashing his teeth about 3T. He wants it to work, but isn't in limbo, just because it isn't happening.

Taryll has lost a little weight(saw them on the Real) But I think his issue is he really wanted a family. He comes from a loving family and can't reconcile he chose the WORST PERSON ON EARTH to have kids with. Poor guy is depressed.

Taj....Taj just doesn't talk. You'd think as the oldest he'd have something to say but he just...doesn't. He was on the real quiet as hell. I went and watched an old video of theirs and he just seems...almost like they pulled him along into it. Also, I'm convinced his wife won't film with him while he has those stupid braids in his head.  I noticed he took them out for their wedding.

• Love 4

Lol! I wouldn't have sex with Taj with those things in his head. Much less be seen in public. Those things are aweful.

I like your assessment of the brothers and agree. Particularly, Taryll. He has a clear disdain for his girlfriend, and with good reason. And I bet he's thought about ending it may times and decides against it because of his kids. But he needs to get that chick out of his house. She seems like the type that will continue to try to suck him dry even if they aren't together through the kids. He knows that, so he's in a tough spot.

• Love 3

I'm sitting here wiping away the tears after finishing that episode, so you're not alone!

Love Tito! Especially his, "I should beat your butts" when they said they didn't have a Joe pushing them. I remember always hearing from my mom and her brothers, who were teens in the late 70s/early 80s, that Tito was the cool brother. He seems like he was a really fun and involved dad. His talk about "the war" with mini TJ was hilarious. Poor Royal looked so embarrased, like always.

Tanay really messed up with this. They got her ass agreeing to and taking the DNA test on camera, as well as her trying to get out of it and to hide the test results. She wanted to be on TV so bad, she screwed herself. If you're gonna run the long con, you need to be smart.

• Love 3

So what happened with the DNA test? Did they reveal the results yet? Was she there when the truth came out? (I'm assuming the test revealed no relation)

0.1% relation. AKA Tito IS NOT the father.

She also wasn't there for the reveal and refused to answer the producer's calls to comment on the outcome. And apparently, Tito had also had a DNA test done when she tried to sue him for not taking care of his fatherly duties. But, when the court date came she didn't show and tried to say that the reason the DNA test failed was because Tito used some random person's hair (yeah, you bitch!). After that, Tito tossed the results because he thought it was over and done with, obviously not realizing the level of crazy he was dealing with!

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 1

Did I hear correctly...their mother was murdered?? Anyone know the circumstances surrounding the murder? No wonder Taryll was so upset.

She was found in the pool of the house where she lived with her boyfriend and it was initially thought she drowned.  But there were bruises and scratches on her body that were suspicious.  The boys filed a wrongful death suit against the boyfriend and apparently he was found guilty.  

• Love 1

Tito is pretty awesome. 

I'll be real. I am a sympathy crier, so as soon as I saw Taryll start to cry in the car, I just shut the tv off.  Maybe I'll watch it again when I feel like having an ugly cry.

Yaaaasss Tito is awesome and I wish Taryll would take his words to heart.  Tito made such an excellent point that the Jackson 5 did not write their own music and maybe Taryll needs to lighten up on the original music thing. When I respond emotionally to a song, I really don't care who wrote it! Words on paper become magic once it's set to music and the awesome voice T3 obviously had.  I had to google them because even though I am a huge fan of R&B music, especially 90's music, I was clueless to T3.  I think if everyone is not on board, then Taryll should do a Lionell Ritchie and get on with his life.

• Love 2

Lol! I wouldn't have sex with Taj with those things in his head. Much less be seen in public. Those things are aweful.

I like your assessment of the brothers and agree. Particularly, Taryll. He has a clear disdain for his girlfriend, and with good reason. And I bet he's thought about ending it may times and decides against it because of his kids. But he needs to get that chick out of his house. She seems like the type that will continue to try to suck him dry even if they aren't together through the kids. He knows that, so he's in a tough spot.

I really couldn't believe that heffa!  You can't even be civil in front of the cameras?!  She pretty much proved that she latched onto the Jackson name like a puppy latching onto it's mother's tit and is sucking it dry!  Too bad Poppa T didn't have that conversation he had with Royal about finding a girl that loves him for himself with Taryll before he got with that hosebeast!  I couldn't believe how absolutely awful she was in just about every camera frame.  It made her attempt to console Taryll when he broke down about his mother during his birthday speech seem very fake.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 3

I've never seen Taryll smile so much as he did this last episode. Being away from that Bitch Breanna and performing must be his happy spot. He needs to lose the Wench...for real. The rest of his weight will fall off when he doesn't have the bride of Chucky constantly berating him.

TJ is the most authentic person to me. He has always been the mouthpiece of the group, I just don't understand why he didn't tell his brothers about Rio's appointment. They have definitely slacked off a lot from their 3T years. Seems like he either has ADHD or a learning disorder. Royal is his son from a previous relationship...before he got with his wife I think. They celebrated their 10 year anniversary in the first epi and Royal is in his teens. Francis is a saint. She is holding everything down for real.

TAj...that fake braid situation has got to go. Him saying that he wouldn't perform solo is very telling. He seems like a very shy person....definitely for behind the camera/scenes instead of in front of it. I like the idea of the documentary. Would be a good way to set the record straight.

Vie is a good mom-anger. Arriving to Holland the day of the show was poor planning on their part. They should have had at a least one-day buffer. It's not like they have anything else going on. This is their livelihood. Otoh, what a packed venue. It was full and what a large auditorium. Guess Holland loves 3 T.

Drinking game...everytime they say "Legacy" or "uncle Michael"

PS: Bitchface Breanna wants to marry Tarryl. Even though by her own words, she can't stand being around him or talking to him. I hope he didn't marry her. Grow a backbone dude!

Edited by Spiderella2
  • Love 4

Loved the tribute the show did for Delores (Dee Dee) at the end of the show.  It made my tears flow.

I wonder how long these people will keep hanging on to Michael's coattails for dear life.

I don't see them as hanging on to Michael's coattails so much.  He was their uncle who helped them get their group going and he also helped them get through the death of their mother.  I think they looked up to him as a mentor and someone they loved very much.  Its really easy to see these people as money grubbing hangers on, but I'm not getting that vibe from these guys.  I sense real love and family closeness with them.  They miss Michael just like I miss my uncles who have passed and were an integral part of my life growing up.  That's how I feel anyway.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 2

For some reason every time TJ was shown I would get an instant recognition and familiarity reaction like I've seen him before this show started.  (I never followed 3T so it wasn't from that)  Then I thought maybe I was seeing Michael in him, but that wasn't it either.  He really doesn't look that much like Michael to me.  Then I realized what it is.  TJ looks like a cross between Christopher Knight (Peter Brady) Christopher-Knight-season-4-05-143224383

and  Henry Thomas (from E.T.)  main1.jpg

• Love 1