Type keyword(s) to search

Favorite Quotes

• Start Topic

Well, he nearly did at the start of 11th.  And he's got it right by the end of the year, it's just that there were other people involved by then.  (Or other beasts, if you want to be all nitpicky and species-ist about it.)

Edited by Halting Hex

This one's for you, lemberg!

tumblr_p69tgqcWzr1qkbybho8_1280.jpg

tumblr_p69tgqcWzr1qkbybho1_1280.jpg

To be fair, while Buffy may be Xillow-'shipper #1, she's also very pro-Wiz.  She just wants "her Willow" happy, whichever silly boy is willing to "wake up and smell the hottie".  She can acknowledge that Xander's made his choice…but that doesn't mean she has to respect it.

• Love 2

Willow, Xander, you have no idea how much I wanted you to take off all of your clothes (not just that homecoming formal wear) at that very moment, right there, in Willow's room. It could have spared me, your faithful 'shipper, from watching abomination like Willoz or Xanya in the future episodes...

tumblr_mo7fnumccR1qc3tdbo3_1280.thumb.png.4b643ec9b69d3fc8e15437f79717a1b2.png

Edited by lembergwatcher

You know, until my podcasters pointed it out, I never realized that Joyce likely just got the handcuffs after Giles took them off the cop he knocked out.  I legitmately thought this was some hidden kink that "Joycie" was revealing.  When in fact she's had the cuffs for maybe an hour, two tops.  She's about as much of a "rebel" as Snyder ("one name, like 'Barbarino'") is. Heh.

• Love 2

Well, one thing probably led to another. They could have taken those handcuffs from the cop knocked out cold and then used them for some kinky games on the hood of the police car. Maybe Joycie wasn't a rebel, but she definitely had something she didn't want to reveal. Unfortunately we don't know that much about Joyce, her younger years and her other side. Once I came across a piece of fanfiction that claimed Joycie, Hank and Pat from Dead Man's Party slept together in their college days.

9 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

You know, until my podcasters pointed it out, I never realized that Joyce likely just got the handcuffs after Giles took them off the cop he knocked out.  I legitmately thought this was some hidden kink that "Joycie" was revealing.  When in fact she's had the cuffs for maybe an hour, two tops.  She's about as much of a "rebel" as Snyder ("one name, like 'Barbarino'") is. Heh.

It's not how long she had them but the use she and Ripper got out of them! She may not be a rebel herself but she gets the reflected coolness of her bad boy boyfriend and has her feminine wiles to beguile him. 

True.  What he didn't realize was that he was in Flutie's world, and Sunnydale ended up touching and feeling him.

Joe is going to hate me for this one…

tumblr_nuxz5aPZ9m1qkbybho1_1280.jpgtumblr_nuxz5aPZ9m1qkbybho2_1280.jpgtumblr_nuxz5aPZ9m1qkbybho3_1280.jpg

Granted, Joyce changed her mind…or rather it was forcibly changed for her.  And that's probably what killed her…

tumblr_nuuhxgmsDB1qkbybho1_400.giftumblr_nuuhxgmsDB1qkbybho2_r1_400.giftumblr_nuuhxgmsDB1qkbybho3_r2_400.giftumblr_nuuhxgmsDB1qkbybho4_r1_400.giftumblr_nuuhxgmsDB1qkbybho5_r1_400.giftumblr_nuuhxgmsDB1qkbybho6_r2_400.giftumblr_nuuhxgmsDB1qkbybho7_r1_400.giftumblr_nuuhxgmsDB1qkbybho8_r3_400.giftumblr_nuuhxgmsDB1qkbybho9_r2_400.giftumblr_nuuhxgmsDB1qkbybho10_r5_400.gif

Goes through me like a sword through the stomach every time I think of it, even when this scene is not what's being discussed directly, as when Melancholy referred to the events of Becoming, Part 2 in a thread.  Sarah's little sideways remembrance of pain on "but it was too late" works so well for me, like she's hitting the FF button and moving from "Angel's back" to "and then I had to kill him"…an almost literal emotional transition.

The three best actors in the series, IMO.  All at their peak.

I love me some Tiny Jewish Santa, but Santa would have the sense not to wear that bob.  I mean, that's almost mullet-esque.

I prefer her hair from S4:

tumblr_pfqow5sBe41qkbybho8_1280.jpg

tumblr_pfqow5sBe41qkbybho2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pfqow5sBe41qkbybho9_1280.jpg

tumblr_pfqow5sBe41qkbybho3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pfqow5sBe41qkbybho4_1280.jpg

tumblr_pfqow5sBe41qkbybho10_1280.jpg

tumblr_pfqow5sBe41qkbybho5_1280.jpg

Geez, mind out of the gutter, Will.  No wonder Buffy thought you were suggesting fellatio ("that thing with your mouth that boys like") as an icebreaker in Faith, Hope and Trick…

tumblr_p1dyzfZUOM1qkbybho10_1280.jpg

The fact that Joss will have Buffy confuse "renaissance" and "reconnaissance" before the next commercial break (and Xander correct her!) shows that he's just spewing random jokes rather that building consistent characterizations here, but heck…it's still funny.  Besides, Buffy's always had a thing for the abstract.  (See Bad Eggs.)

On 9/30/2018 at 6:03 PM, lembergwatcher said:

On 9/30/2018 at 3:41 PM, Halting Hex said:

Cold that day, was it, Aly?

I thought it's always warm in California.

"It's officially nippy.  So say my nips."  —Xander, Go Fish

On ‎03‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:34 PM, lembergwatcher said:

4b46bf221f04f30aa60e2d1078dcb0a3.jpg

Credit to SMG she could remember all her dialogue!

On ‎03‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:38 PM, lembergwatcher said:

2jbq5r.jpg

I was always a fan of Cillow and there is quite a lot of evidence in the show for it, not least this scene. 

10 hours ago, lembergwatcher said:

2jetkq.jpg

And force him to join the LAPD?