Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E05: TV Night

• Start Topic

I just want to add that I really do love Allison as a whole but I have seen contemporary dancers do better quicksteps (and much better) on sytycd, and they were learning in a week while she's had several years now to train in this style to be on this show... it's just a little frustrating.

Pasha and Sabra come to mind. Quickstep gold.

• Love 2

Isn't this Carrie Ann every week then? She's a dancer just like Alfonso but not a ballroom dancer. In fact, with his time on the show, he may have more experience than her. I'm pretty sure the epic CAI and Tony feud was all about how she didn't have ballroom experience and shouldn't be judging on the show.

Tony came prepared for one show with a book on Ballroom technique. He was so fed up with her, he let her have it! Good TV, though.

I think the CAI and Tony feud must run a little deeper than that. Bruno doesn't know jack about ballroom either but he's given a pass for whatever reason.

Tony and CAI used to date. I don't think it ended well.

Finally got a chance to watch. My fav were Nick and Alex. I continue to feel extraordinarily sorry for Andy being stuck with the albatross that is Allison.

I have always adored Alfonso and I think many of his critiques were good but towards the end they seemed very stiff and practiced. I thought it was odd.

I am pleased that Kim and Tony were booted. She wasn't enjoyable to watch and frankly I find him so damn boring. I am appalled that she appears to be so lacking in concern for her health that she would try to stay on the show. Appalled

• Love 2