Type keyword(s) to search

Where Are They Now? Special Episode Recap of Season 2 Couples

• Start Topic

I think its a confluence of things.  He is much younger and attractive a man than she could normally catch.  Especially given her finances.  She doesn't have much to recommend her to most men.  She isn't attractive, she isn't fit, she isn't particularly funny or smart.  Even for a young man from another country, I imagine many pass her up for someone with more money or someone that looks better or even someone with a brighter personality.  She doesn't want the guy that she could get in the US.  She wants someone like Mo.

I think she likes being a victim and a martyr.  It makes Dani the center of the universe, with everyone giving her so much attention.  People are offering to "be there" for her if she dumps him.  Everyone is saying "poor Dani" and worrying over her.  Her son is fighting over her.  And so what if he ends up with a record and has a hard time getting a job......it doesn't matter because Dani is the center of attention and everyone is looking at her!  She gets to be the "good guy" and Mo is the "bad guy."  And since he just does whatever he wants, she can continue to be the "victim" to his "bad guy"

She likes the control she has over him.  Right now, he really can't go anywhere, she holds all the cards.  If she gets angry enough she threatens to call INS to get him in line.

She likes the drama and the attention.  She can spend all day on social media pretending like she is in the middle of some novel where she has to fight all these women for her man.  Its exciting!  Far more exciting than I'm sure her life has ever been before.

.....and he cooks for her

AMAZING!! I agree with every line....

• Love 3
This time I'll post a warning: DO NOT read the following if you are eating or operating heavy machinery! Danielle has one rabid online follower (the only one she has left after people left her Supporters Group in droves). Rabid online supporter was given access to Danielle's FB account and sometimes posts for her. She saw Danielle's PM to Mohamed begging him for sex. He refused, giving her the "pee on me" line as his reason. The supporter leaked this and next thing, bam, it's on the 90 Day Fiance page. 

Ok, so I've been a long-time lurker on these boards but I've finally made an account today, just to ask this:

Do you happen to have screenshots or links to all this juicy drama and lulz, pretty please? :D

Edited by trashTV
  • Love 2

Ok, so I've been a long-time lurker on these boards but I've finally made an account today, just to ask this:

Do you happen to have screenshots or links to all this juicy drama and lulz, pretty please? :D

The 90-Day Fiance page is on Facebook, just look for it under that name. Links to the page have been posted previously.

I know about the Facebook page, but I kind of assumed TLC removed the urination post, lol. If it's still up, could you tell me the general date or month I should be scrolling down to?

(i.e., was this "leak" -- of information, that is -- close to the update show airdate or was it during those months where MoMo was out contracting herpes in his big rig?)

Edited by trashTV
  • Love 1
On 10/19/2015 at 8:52 PM, OwlBwise2 said:

Mark is going to be this seasons trainwreck which will upset Danielle. Because the attention is not on her now.

Nope. Dani and Mo are all over the season 4 threads. I had to buy season 2 on Amazon (thanks, Obama!) just to keep up. Totally worth it.

That said, I'm confused about Yamir and Chelsea. The video director should have told her to stand up straight, stop making weird faces, and brush out her hair—like, act like you're being filmed and not hanging around in a park with 15 Midwestern people, some of whom can dance. She says she wants to help Yamir's career, but she still shrinks her mouth down to cat-butt size when they kiss. So weird. He's supercute! Kiss the boy! Oh, and I thought their big announcement was going to be that she was pregnant, which thank god it was not. 

Danny and Ami's baby is the cutest. They'll be all right, just as soon as he sees a dentist to address his gum issues. I enjoy the trainwrecks for schaudenfreude reasons but the legitimate-seeming couples who are building real relationships and lives together are also gratifying to watch.

4 hours ago, leighroda said:

I'm not sure where this should go, but according to the Ashley Yamir and Chelsea are officially divorced... can't say I'm too surprised.

My husband told me and I didn't follow too much after the show so I was surprised. Compared to some of the others on the show, I didn't think Yamir was in it only for the green card. The article I read on Chelsea and Yamir's divorce also talked about Jason and Cassia taking a break (not a surprise at all, but I can see them getting back together) and that Amy is having baby #2.

• Love 1

Chelsea wasn't supportive of his career at all. She seemed to have Yamir all to herself and let her parents foot the bill.

I am really having an issue with the Americans luring these folks out of their country with the promise of having some kind of lifestyle when their actual situation is that they are broke/living with their parents/unemployed/criminals, etc. I know that *some* of the fiancés may not have the purest intentions in accepting the proposals. These people end up thousands of miles from home, sometimes with only a small grasp of the language and culture and no resources. Many of the Americans who meet them come right out of the gate with why are you marrying my brother/Mother/sister/friend is it just to live in this most excellent country like a royal? When that is not the case. Not the case at all.

• Love 1

So Jason is running his mouth to anyone who will listen about how shocked he is over Chelsea and Yamir's split, since they seemed so in love, and oh yeah, Cassia moved out and in with friends before Thanksgiving. They are in counselling and he thinks Chelsea and Yamir didn't try hard enough. Asshole. Get your own house in order before criticizing others.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2017/01/90-day-fiance-josh-hitch-cassia-tavares-split/

• Love 1

Chelsea came across as a lump on the show. A homebody. A couch potato. Yamir was in a boy band and seemed to have more energy, more drive. Now maybe Chelsea had personality that we could not see but they didn't seem well matched. In love, yes. But not well matched. On the show we saw how she didn't want to go to Chicago. I don't get it. Was he supposed to move to the USA, live in her parents' house with her and work in a factory while singing karaoke on the weekends? I don't think they thought this through or communicated well.

Jason and Cassia? No surprise.

• Love 4

How did Yamir and Chelsea's divorce go through in 8 days (if I'm reading the paperwork right?). I live in a no fault state and with no kids, no big assets , and no one contesting it takes 30 days and with kids and everything in agreement 90 days. I have lived in another state where it took 1 year minimum. 8 days just seemed like they knew it was coming or were really well planned.

Jason seems like he is looking to get on marriage boot camp or a show like that.

• Love 2

I always felt bad for Yamir.  He gave up a lot and got nothing in return.  She just wanted some exotic, nice looking guy to show off.  She also expected him to work in a meat packing plant.  She stomped on everything he hoped to do - move to Chicago, etc.  I didn't care for her from the get-go, but I didn't think she'd be that harsh.  And her parents.....yeesh.  "Why would you want to move to Chicago when you can live here and work in a factory?".  Asshats.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Chelsea recently came out as lesbian, and has changed her name.

CEB082AD-A7DB-4ADA-8184-3ADAA0408179.jpeg

That's lovely.  I recall seeing an article when they divorced that she accused Yamir of being gay.  I don't care if either one is Gay, but that just seems kind-of shady.

On 9/22/2017 at 11:11 AM, Major Bigtime said:

Chelsea recently came out as lesbian, and has changed her name.

I don't think the April Ham Lincoln is a new name as much as it's a play on Abraham Lincoln.  

Then again, most people on these shows aren't smart enough to be so clever and it wouldn't even be fair if they came up with something like that purely by accident lol

• Useful 1
On 1/13/2018 at 7:21 PM, greekmom said:

My question is who get's the swifter??

Jason's dad, of course. hehehehe

ETA: I read the Starcasm article linked in the one above, and there is a hilarious photo of the two of them towards the end. Cassia is in a bikini and Jason is wearing a mishmash of patterns and they are both smiling like idiots. It's clearly intentional and is a sense of humor I've never seen from them. 

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph
  • Love 1