Type keyword(s) to search

Caitlyn Jenner: Call Me Caitlyn

• Start Topic

On 1/8/2019 at 10:38 PM, GaT said:

That's what is making them say Caitlin is going to be on the show? Why Caitlin? Why not Laverne Cox, Chaz Bono, or Candis Cayne?

Probably because of the running and gold medal emojis.

• Love 4

Caitlyn Jenner pulls skincare line due to trademark issues after application was rejected for being too similar to ex-wife Kris and daughter Kylie

Caitlyn Jenner has abruptly pulled her skincare line after having issues with getting the brand names trademarked.

The former Olympian came up against challenges from the US Patent & Trademark Office which stated 'Jenner Skincare' and 'Skincare By Jenner' were too similar to names registered by ex-wife Kris Jenner and her daughters Kylie and Kendall.

Caitlyn has now filed for an abandonment of all her skincare applications.

Caitlyn Jenner has withdrawn all her trademark applications for her skincare line after having 'Jenner Skincare' and 'Skincare by Jenner' rejected by the US Patent & Trademark Office

According to The Blast, applications have been withdrawn for 'Jenner Skincare,' 'Skincare by Jenner', 'Skincare by Caitlyn Jenner', 'Caitlyn Jenner Skincare' and 'Caitlyn’s Skincare.'   

The I Am Cait star had applied to register 'Jenner Skincare' and 'Skincare By Jenner', but received a letter from the US Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO), which stated the names could confuse customers into believing the rest of the family were associated with the products.

Especially because so many of Kris and her daughters' registered trademarks are connected with beauty and skincare, citing 'Kylie Cosmetics by Kylie Jenner' as one example.  

And the trademark attorney told Caitlyn that her proposed name was too similar to that of her ex-wife's.

Too similar: So many of Kris and her daughters' registered trademarks are connected with beauty and skincare, and the USPTO cited 'Kylie Cosmetics by Kylie Jenner' as one example

It will no doubt sting a little for Caitlyn considering Kris got her last name from her when they married in 1991 - however, the USPTO is more concerned with who applied first. 

Officials gave the 69-year-old reality star the greenlight to use 'Caitlyn Jenner Skincare' and 'Skincare By Caitlyn Jenner' because there was no scope for confusion. 

But it seems Caitlyn has had second thoughts about entering the cosmetics industry in direct competition with her daughters. 

Kris, 63, helped Kylie, 21, launch Kylie Cosmetics in 2016 a makeup empire now worth almost $1 billion dollars. 

Caitlyn Jenner makes surprise appearance on Keith Lemon’s Through The Keyhole for a peek at Dean Cain’s home  

sei_41612103-ef7a.jpg?quality=90&strip=a

After taking a little while to guess, the celebrity panel finally identified the famous face behind the keyhole, and it was indeed the Superman actor, Dean Cain.

Dean’s appearance on the show had clearly sparked a trip down memory lane for reality star Caitlyn after the 69-year-old revealed that she had nearly made it as the first superman herself.

The former Olympic gold medallist recalled how she was invited to do screenshots for the movie and even had to battle Lex Luther for the coveted part.

She explained: ‘Actually, right after the Games, I was asked to go to Rome and do a screentest for the original Superman.

‘I got the whole cape on, went back there, spent a week, went to the ice crystal, had fights with Luthor and all that stuff and then they found Christopher Reeve and he wound up doing it.’

(edited)

She is basically glued to Cautlyn’s hips. She’s like what, 22? And Caitlyn 69 or so... It’s all kinds of inappropriate, gross and disgusting! 

Its very disgusting, these predators think that if a kid is above 18, then they are fair game. Just because the (corrupt) law allows you, does not mean its the correct thing to do. Cailtyln is already abusive with close to her age group, let alone a 22 year old. 

Edited by WonderArtist
  • Love 2

Okay I have a question that in my naiveness and not fully understanding the transgender community it might come off as offensive and I deeply apologize beforehand. 

So Caitlyn has been previously married to 3 different women, had children in each marriage. Has had girlfriend's and it's safe to say many sexual partners as life as a heterosexual man.

Now that she has come out as transgender and has had breast surgery, but not gentital, right?

I'm just curious if her relationship with Sofia is a heterosexual one or a homosexual one. Because IMO you can't just turn off all those years of being sexually attracted to women so if Caitlyn still has male genitals... Does it get in the way? 

IDK that just came to mind just now, someone slap me if I'm being too crazy. I'll go back and lurk from the corner. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Now that she has come out as transgender and has had breast surgery, but not gentital, right?

I'm just curious if her relationship with Sofia is a heterosexual one or a homosexual one. Because IMO you can't just turn off all those years of being sexually attracted to women so if Caitlyn still has male genitals... Does it get in the way? 

She had genital surgery too, so I guess now she's a lesbian? 

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, GaT said:

She had genital surgery too, so I guess now she's a lesbian? 

Oh okay, I didn't follow her transition too closely, just what was talked about here.

Thanks for the information, so on to the snark is this a sugar baby/sugar momma relationship? Because not Scott's Sophia is awfully young. 

• Love 7
16 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Oh okay, I didn't follow her transition too closely, just what was talked about here.

Thanks for the information, so on to the snark is this a sugar baby/sugar momma relationship? Because not Scott's Sophia is awfully young. 

I didnt even know she had surgery!?

On 4/1/2019 at 4:55 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Okay I have a question that in my naiveness and not fully understanding the transgender community it might come off as offensive and I deeply apologize beforehand. 

So Caitlyn has been previously married to 3 different women, had children in each marriage. Has had girlfriend's and it's safe to say many sexual partners as life as a heterosexual man.

IDK that just came to mind just now, someone slap me if I'm being too crazy. I'll go back and lurk from the corner. 

If you are a woman that’s exclusively attracted to other women you would likely identify as a lesbian. Trans women in relationships with women are in lesbian relationships. (They May be bi- sexual, pan sexual or homosexual) What surgeries you’ve had or haven’t had doesn’t define your relationship. 

A friend of mine (cis woman) is married to a trans woman- asking what surgeries her wife has had is a breach of privacy and she would be HIGHLY offended if you insinuated their relationship is heterosexual at all. They are two women in a relationship- they identify as lesbians. 

It’s about identity not gentials. 

No need to apologize it requires a non heteronormative way of looking at the world. 😁

• Useful 5
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

If you are a woman that’s exclusively attracted to other women you would likely identify as a lesbian. Trans women in relationships with women are in lesbian relationships. (They May be bi- sexual, pan sexual or homosexual) What surgeries you’ve had or haven’t had doesn’t define your relationship. 

A friend of mine (cis woman) is married to a trans woman- asking what surgeries her wife has had is a breach of privacy and she would be HIGHLY offended if you insinuated their relationship is heterosexual at all. They are two women in a relationship- they identify as lesbians. 

It’s about identity not gentials. 

No need to apologize it requires a non heteronormative way of looking at the world. 😁

This^^^Thank you @Scarlett45

• Love 1
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

Caitlyn’s an ass. I can imagine her being pissed that she isn’t invited to every function or isn’t being a part of the “inner circle” any more. She probably posted the wrong pic as a dig at Kylie.

More likely someone on Caitlyn's social media team carelessly posted the wrong picture. Caitlyn seems too busy promoting herself to personally post pictures of any of her kids. Besides, she and Kylie appear to be on good terms. She is always boasting about Kylie's business success and was present at Stormi's birthday bash.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Veronique Bette said:

More likely someone on Caitlyn's social media team carelessly posted the wrong picture. Caitlyn seems too busy promoting herself to personally post pictures of any of her kids. Besides, she and Kylie appear to be on good terms. She is always boasting about Kylie's business success and was present at Stormi's birthday bash.

A father that can’t be bothered to post a social media birthday greeting  to one if her kids WITH HER OWN TWO HANDS, and make sure it contains the right kid’s picture?  That is a pretty pathetic dad. 

Her boasting about Kylie is as much about herself ( for fathering this successful kid) as it is about Kylie. 

• Love 6

Caitlyn was on the Alec Baldwin Roast and she and the Kardashians were slammed hard and it was funny as hell.

Kendall's ex Blake Griffin said Caitlyn completed her gender reassignment surgery in 2017, "confirming that no one in that family wants a white dick."

Edited by suomi
  • LOL 2

Kylie and Kendall were with the Kardashians honoring Robert Sr at some dinner for Esophageal cancer. I can see attending the dinner but I wouldn’t go up to the podium for a photo op. He wasn’t their father.  Even if he was nice to them. I see it as  a dis to Caitlyn. Of course Kris was there sobbing her eyes outs. 

She definitely had lots more work done on her face.

5 hours ago, suomi said:

Caitlyn was on the Alec Baldwin Roast and she and the Kardashians were slammed hard and it was funny as hell.

Kendall's ex Blake Griffin said Caitlyn completed her gender reassignment surgery in 2017, "confirming that no one in that family wants a white dick."

I wonder how Kendall felt about that.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Video:

Jokes or not I imagine the Kardashians, Kylie and Kendall were not happy with that.

Its been pretty clear from their books and the show that she had little to do with raising her first 4 kids. She kind of admitted she dropped them when it became a hassle to deal with their mothers. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Its been pretty clear from their books and the show that she had little to do with raising her first 4 kids. She kind of admitted she dropped them when it became a hassle to deal with their mothers. 

One of the slams called her out for dumping her first kids because of her thirst for fame. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, suomi said:

One of the slams called her out for dumping her first kids because of her thirst for fame. 

Yet she stands there with that stupid grin on her face and thinks because she’s “tried” to make it up to them, she’d done the right thing.

Brody may well be a famewhore, but you could see how deeply he had been hurt as a kid, when he talked about how for years he didn’t get so much as a phone call on his birthday  from his dad. When it came up on the show, Caitlyn just brushed it off with “he needs to get over it, it was a long time ago”

On 9/16/2019 at 6:16 PM, iwasish said:

Brody may well be a famewhore, but you could see how deeply he had been hurt as a kid, when he talked about how for years he didn’t get so much as a phone call on his birthday  from his dad. When it came up on the show, Caitlyn just brushed it off with “he needs to get over it, it was a long time ago”

A while back Brody had some famewhore show of his own, be his BFF or something like that maybe? I don't remember. But I will never forget a bit of it were Brody was talking about how his father completely abandoned his children. It was blatantly obvious how much hurt Brody was still carrying. Every time Caitlyn is whining about her kids not talking to her, I always think of that clip. And think good, you deserve it. 

2 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

A while back Brody had some famewhore show of his own, be his BFF or something like that maybe? I don't remember. But I will never forget a bit of it were Brody was talking about how his father completely abandoned his children. It was blatantly obvious how much hurt Brody was still carrying. Every time Caitlyn is whining about her kids not talking to her, I always think of that clip. And think good, you deserve it. 

Brandon always seemed like he was so happy to be seeing his dad that he just looked past the years he was ignored. He has a bit more of a zen personality but I think deep inside he carries it. 

Brody seems more sensitive. I wonder if that’s why he’s stayed single so long and never had kids. I always liked his interaction with Rob Jr and Kendall in particular.  I don’t think Kris appreciated  Kendall spending time with Brandon and  Brody.  After her father came out as trans, it seemed that the Jenner girls stuck with the Kardashians. 

• Love 1

I've almost posted this before, then I didn't want anyone to side-eye me for referring to Dr. Phil. However, Dr. Phil has a quote that I've remembered all of these years, as I have some unresolved issues with narcissistic parents, like Brody. Every time I see Brody talking about how much it hurts him that Bruce just abandoned him, & every time I see Bruce (in previous shows) or Caitlyn (now) dismiss it as being in the past & unfixable at this point, I always circle back to this Dr. Phil quote, which I'm sure I'll butcher, but you'll get the drift: in order for a child who was deeply hurt by a parent to truly forgive the parent, the child has to know that the parent knows how deeply the parent hurt the child, & that the parent understands what it caused & cost the child, & is willing to acknowledge their faults, & take the steps to make the relationship better.

Caitlyn will never try to improve the relationship. She thinks it's over & done, but for Brody, it never will be, because his hurt was never acknowledged, & again, never will be. As much of an obnoxious duuuuuuude as Brody can be, he's also a hurt, little boy. 

• Love 2

So today is Caitlyn's 70th birthday. Not one Kardashian acknowledged this except for Kim. Wow animosity much? I mean, I know Caitlyn is a shitty father but I'm surprised Kendall or Kylie didnt post something. Normally I would say posting about birthdays on social media isnt the whole story but these people always do (especially Kris who always does bday posts).

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

From Khloe, Kylie, Kim, and Kendall, in that order:

3FC09B2C-F596-4FD3-BA76-507C5EE308C0.jpeg

5AB5D945-9E6B-4DA0-B9E6-ADADC69A9B36.jpeg

E5A642BC-1BDB-4FF2-9058-9FBC19E97501.jpeg

A2F8A8FF-5A04-429E-9ADA-5838C23EA66E.jpeg

From Kourtney:

F0A224B4-9EB6-4DAF-BB1B-5B032E60595C.jpeg

So they all had their assistants/footmen send Caitlyn something on a budget.

Clearly, no thought was put into it.

Edited by Aw my lahgs
  • Love 2
On 10/28/2019 at 10:49 PM, Aw my lahgs said:

Laughable, Kim’s written her off and trashed her on the show due to her disrespect for Kris,now she sends flowers?  I recall when, I think,Katie Couric criticized Kim over something, then sent a baby gift and Kim made a big deal about it, calling her a fake friend and I think returning the gift. 

She’s being just as fake. The relationship doesn’t exist anymore, she isn’t obligated to pretend it does. None of them are.  The only two who may still want to acknowledge are Kylie and Kendall. 

• Love 3
On 10/28/2019 at 9:49 PM, Aw my lahgs said:

The basket from Kourtney screams “regift” to me.  

• LOL 6