Type keyword(s) to search

Caitlyn Jenner: Call Me Caitlyn

• Start Topic

Bruce was whining onscreen for plot. The papz pics and their own Instagrams tell a different story.

While I agree there's lots of scripted stuff going on, I think they've had to script around some actual family matters. Out of all of them I think Bruce "fakes" it the least. His anger and annoyance with Kris was/is too realistic for such a mediocre actor. Lots of the Instagrams and pap pics are taken during the times they are filming, it's clear from the clothing they're wearing.

I have to agree with TMZ, the smoking is more disturbing than the nails. He's 65 and suddenly decides to take up smoking? That seems odd. 

I think there's a woman in the car with him and his body is blocking her from our view, but that is her hand with the cigarette. Bruce's nails are longer than that!! There's a pic of Kris with her friend that Bruce is supposedly dating and she has those short fingernails. I think that is her hand.

• Love 2

I think there's a woman in the car with him and his body is blocking her from our view, but that is her hand with the cigarette. Bruce's nails are longer than that!! There's a pic of Kris with her friend that Bruce is supposedly dating and she has those short fingernails. I think that is her hand.

I agree, because if you look at him in these pictures also taken yesterday, he's wearing the same outfit and hat, holding a coffee cup - WITHOUT NAIL POLISH!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2811627/Bruce-Jenner-birthday-continues-wear-wedding-band.html

Then again, the hands with the nail polish have the same rings he has on. So maybe he did get a manicure later that day.  

I noticed that later on,but not only that Bruce is very conscious of the paps, it seems like a very deliberate thing to do. Very calculated. Could he be pulling a major prank on the public? I don't think so. But there's definitely an explanation. Hopefully someone will ferret out the facts.

I'm surprised more by the fact that Bruce is lighting a cigarette. I can't believe how much attention his nails are getting online and on television but no mention of the cigarette. I thought he lived a healthier lifestyle.

Is Kim snuggling up to Bruce or centering herself in the shot?

Notice the phones in front of all of them? North doesn't do "lunch"? Not even for granddads Bday?

It took me a second to pick out which one was Bruce.

Last time they did Bruce's Bday, Kim accused Khloe of sucking up to him and complained she was too busy to be bothered. Then she rallied and got his Olympic buddies to visit with him.

Nice bitchface on Kim.

It's becoming her signature look. She can't smile because it causes wrinkles.

Notice the phones in front of all of them? North doesn't do "lunch"? Not even for granddads Bday?

Well, how on earth could they Instagram selfies of themselves at lunch if they didn't have their phones out? Seriously, it's an example of how people are so fucking attached to their phones they can't even put them away long enough to eat a meal. I won't blame an entire generation because I see plenty of people my own age out in a restaurant with other people, eating and staring into their phones. Hell, I've even watched people text while they're on dates. I think it's extremely rude and I have no problem calling out my friends if I notice them texting while we're out together having drinks or eating.

I don't have any problem with a North-less birthday lunch, particularly since the other grandchildren are absent. And if North had been there, it would have meant even more reason for the paps to be involved. I think this is one occasion it was best to leave the kid at home. Aside from the phones at the ready, it's probably one of the more appropriate gatherings they could have had for him - lunch with his K daughters. Perhaps he did something with the boys later -- no mention of that.

I'd be curious to see how they all interacted after the camera went away. Did they all talk and engage with each other, or were they each glued to their phones throughout the meal. Not for snarking purposes, but basically because I'm truly curious!

Well, how on earth could they Instagram selfies of themselves at lunch if they didn't have their phones out? Seriously, it's an example of how people are so fucking attached to their phones they can't even put them away long enough to eat a meal. I won't blame an entire generation because I see plenty of people my own age out in a restaurant with other people, eating and staring into their phones. Hell, I've even watched people text while they're on dates. I think it's extremely rude and I have no problem calling out my friends if I notice them texting while we're out together having drinks or eating.

I don't have any problem with a North-less birthday lunch, particularly since the other grandchildren are absent. And if North had been there, it would have meant even more reason for the paps to be involved. I think this is one occasion it was best to leave the kid at home. Aside from the phones at the ready, it's probably one of the more appropriate gatherings they could have had for him - lunch with his K daughters. Perhaps he did something with the boys later -- no mention of that.

I'd be curious to see how they all interacted after the camera went away. Did they all talk and engage with each other, or were they each glued to their phones throughout the meal. Not for snarking purposes, but basically because I'm truly curious!

I'm sure it was all documented to be aired this season. I do find it interesting that Kris didn't make an appearance... All her big talk about how she loves big and forever and her and Bruce talk constantly and are BFFs. All bullshit. Kate and Jon couldn't fake being happily married and they had the incentive of really needing that money, Bruce is a lousy actor and his disdain for Kris rang loud and clear in Thailand. Funny that in earlier seasons, Bruce seemed content and Kris was the one who picked and picked at him over nonsense. I guess in the end she got what she wanted. To be rich and famous and once the younger girls were basically raised, Bruce was no longer needed, in fact he was a hinderance. Kris was a wife and had an obligation to consult and consider Bruce and her marriage when making plans. She didn't want to cater him so out he went. Edited by iwasish

Whoa Nelly! I think Esther Jenner is my new BFF! 

Some tidbits:

She's doesn't like his effeminate appearance but will always love him
She hates Bruce's 'ridiculous and ugly' long hair
She said 'hallelujah' when he told her he was divorcing
Kris was so controlling of money Bruce couldn't buy a toy helicopter without getting permission first
She can hear the happiness in his voice since the split
Kris can 'insult you with a smile on her face'
Kris been very disrespectful to her and would bad mouth Bruce's other children while praising her own
Kris never cooked, changed diapers and would 'swan off' on vacation leaving Bruce to look after Kendall and Kylie
She hopes Kris will drop the name Jenner because she doesn't want her carrying family name anymore
She is baffled by the popularity of Kardashian show, and says it has 'no good morals'
Her appearance on the show last year was a 'set-up' and she felt 'violated'
She loves her grandchildren and is very proud of them but says Kim and Kourtney never had any interest in talking to her

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2830520/Bruce-Jenner-s-mother-not-fan-son-s-new-effeminate-look-lets-rip-controlling-monster-ex-Kris-no-holds-barred-interview.html#ixzz3IohHlG00

All I want now is for a former hs classmate of Kris's to come out of the woods.

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 5

Whoa Nelly! I think Esther Jenner is my new BFF! 

Some tidbits:

Kris was so controlling of money Bruce couldn't buy a toy helicopter without getting permission first

Kris been very disrespectful to her and would bad mouth Bruce's other children while praising her own

Kris never cooked, changed diapers and would 'swan off' on vacation leaving Bruce to look after Kendall and Kylie

She hopes Kris will drop the name Jenner because she doesn't want her carrying family name anymore

She is baffled by the popularity of Kardashian show, and says it has 'no good morals'

She loves her grandchildren and is very proud of them but says Kim and Kourtney never had any interest in talking to her

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2830520/Bruce-Jenner-s-mother-not-fan-son-s-new-effeminate-look-lets-rip-controlling-monster-ex-Kris-no-holds-barred-interview.html#ixzz3IohHlG00

All I want now is for a former hs classmate of Kris's to come out of the woods.

Kris has pretty much admitted in the past that she had the two girls "for Bruce". That it was clearly understood from the beginning that Bruce would be the primary caregiver of them, that he was Mr. Mom. 

Kris clearly favors her own children, even over Bruce. I recall  when Khloe was "engaged/not engaged" and they were secretly planning a wedding for her, Bruce was upset and argued with Khloe and Kris was screaming at him "guess who won't be walking anyone down the aisle"!!! And he was iffy with Kim's wedding to Kanye as to whether or not he would walk her down the aisle..I think she wanted Rob to do it, but he bailed and she was forced to have Bruce step in.

I just read that interview with complete disbelief.  I can't believe somebody finally came out that candidly against Kris, finally!  I've always wished that Kris Humphries or Lamar would do some type of tell-all interview/story, but I know that with pre-nup agreements their mouths are shut.  But, now that Bruce is divorcing Kris, it looks like all bets are off!

So I believe it about the happiness in his voice.  Bruce has just seemed more and more glum and tuned out as the years have gone by.  The show started out showing him as a voice in the family, having speaking engagements, etc.  As the years have gone by, he's been relegated to a beach house, paid for by PMK, and helicopter toys.  I have a tough time believing that a man who possesses the drive and determination to become an olympian would ever be satisfied with that "kept man" lifestyle.  

I can believe an older woman making that comment about his current looks/appearance, and Bruce laughing at her.

We saw an episode dedicated to Kris and her relationship with Bruce's mom and how they never got along.  

There were articles earlier in the year talking about Kim leaving North to jetset with Kanye and how it's what she saw her mother do, and she doesn't think there's anything wrong with leaving a baby behind.  Combine that with the comment from Bruce's mom about how she never was around to take care of Kylie and Kendall when they were babies fits.  

We know the relationship with Bruce's kids has been strained (and I don't think we can just point the finger at Bruce for that).  

• Love 1

I just read that interview with complete disbelief.  I can't believe somebody finally came out that candidly against Kris, finally!  I've always wished that Kris Humphries or Lamar would do some type of tell-all interview/story, but I know that with pre-nup agreements their mouths are shut.  But, now that Bruce is divorcing Kris, it looks like all bets are off!

So I believe it about the happiness in his voice.  Bruce has just seemed more and more glum and tuned out as the years have gone by.  The show started out showing him as a voice in the family, having speaking engagements, etc.  As the years have gone by, he's been relegated to a beach house, paid for by PMK, and helicopter toys.  I have a tough time believing that a man who possesses the drive and determination to become an olympian would ever be satisfied with that "kept man" lifestyle.  

I can believe an older woman making that comment about his current looks/appearance, and Bruce laughing at her.

We saw an episode dedicated to Kris and her relationship with Bruce's mom and how they never got along.  

There were articles earlier in the year talking about Kim leaving North to jetset with Kanye and how it's what she saw her mother do, and she doesn't think there's anything wrong with leaving a baby behind.  Combine that with the comment from Bruce's mom about how she never was around to take care of Kylie and Kendall when they were babies fits.  

We know the relationship with Bruce's kids has been strained (and I don't think we can just point the finger at Bruce for that).  

I do blame Bruce in a large part for allowing Kris to push his children away. He should have been as protective and involved in their lives as he was in her children's lives. Kris had issues with Linda Thompson, (Brandon and Brody's mom) and it carried into her marriage with Bruce. He decided it was "too much trouble" to deal with and decided to wait till the boys were older to try and re-establish that relationship. He was a fool. He should have seen his boys regularly with or without Kris's presence. But like so many other men he took the easy way out. He had two failed marriages and didn't want to risk another divorce. Well look at how that worked out. Not so good. 

• Love 1

Bruce had not a good relationship with his mother pre-Kris. I doubt this is going to help. I don't think that highly of Kris, but never changing a diaper and never cooking I don't buy, but you can believe that with the cooks they have now also the Bruce can't buy a helicopter was a storyline.

Bruce's mom could get most of these comments from watching the show. Sounds like a cash grab from someone who isn't involved with any of them including Bruce. 

• Love 1

Bruce had not a good relationship with his mother pre-Kris. I doubt this is going to help. I don't think that highly of Kris, but never changing a diaper and never cooking I don't buy, but you can believe that with the cooks they have now also the Bruce can't buy a helicopter was a storyline.

Bruce's mom could get most of these comments from watching the show. Sounds like a cash grab from someone who isn't involved with any of them including Bruce. 

It may have been a story line, but it has a basis in truth. The putting green episode also rang true. Kourtney and Khloe have both commented on the fact that Kris had Bruce's balls in a vise. Kim is a carbon copy of her mom and tired to treat Kris H the same, but he wouldn't have it.

• Love 1

It does, but it doesn't give a mother Bruce doesn't speak to or ever goes to even see despite her age any credibility in a selling a story to a magazine. She hasn't even seen Bruce's hair, she's seen it on tv.  She's commenting on storylines.

Bruce's mom is no different than Robert Kardashian's ex-wives or other family trying to capitalize by selling to the tabloids. She's someone who isn't involved with them and is distant on the attack.

Edited by Artsda

Personally, I couldn't care less why Esther feels it necessary to slam the K's (particularly Kris). Someone that exposes and takes on Kris? I love it! 

That's what we do here!

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 6

Am I hallucinating or did I just see Bruce in an old rerun of the Love Boat? (Shut up - I'm home sick and there isn't anything watchable on.) Interestingly, his voice had no hint of the high-pitched weirdness it has now.

Am I hallucinating or did I just see Bruce in an old rerun of the Love Boat? (Shut up - I'm home sick and there isn't anything watchable on.) Interestingly, his voice had no hint of the high-pitched weirdness it has now.

Must have been before Kris de-balled him.

• Love 4

I saw a news item about In Touch magazine and their photoshopped cover. They imposed Bruce's face over Stephanie Beacham's. I think it's kind of rude, and wonder why In Touch thought it was a good idea.

For anyone who gets MeTV, the current batch of CHiPs episodes feature Bruce Jenner. He plays officer Steve. I think it's season 5.

I saw a news item about In Touch magazine and their photoshopped cover. They imposed Bruce's face over Stephanie Beacham's. I think it's kind of rude, and wonder why In Touch thought it was a good idea.

I saw that too and I have to admit, I felt a bit sorry for Bruce. I don't care if he wants to transition or not - entirely his business. But that cover is just all kinds of fucked up. And the reports of Kris denouncing it "whether it's true or not" are almost as bad as running the picture, in my opinion. I'm truly hoping that the "true or not" is an invented story by the rags to stir things up. Because otherwise it's as nasty as the magazine picture/story. If she must make a statement, then it should be supportive and not feed more gossip.

• Love 5

It's funny the same cover declare's Kyle's pregnant and Kris is denouncing the photoshop of Bruce. InTouch was just tacky with this fake cover, and making it sound like he gave them an interview. 

• Love 1

I saw some speculation that Kris is behind the In Touch cover. It wouldn't surprise me.

She's never outraged when they show obviously photoshopped pics of her or Kim that make them look 20lbs lighter or 20 yrs younger. 

I have a strange suspicion that InTouch is more likely than not accurate in its reporting on Bruce. Odd that he is remaining so silent, odd that all his kids and step kids are remaining so silent. Can't wait to find out if Kylie is preggers. That will freak Kris out. She hates the fact that Kourtney and Scott aren't married.

It's funny the same cover declare's Kyle's pregnant and Kris is denouncing the photoshop of Bruce. InTouch was just tacky with this fake cover, and making it sound like he gave them an interview. 

She's outraged over the story on Bruce, but silent on the Kylie's knocked up story?

Maybe Kris is silent because the story is true?  Might Kylie, being the youngest, be desperate for love and attention? Look at her role models.

Bruce keeps his mouth shut about anything his ex wife or step daughters do. Why is Kris even commenting on a story about Bruce? To try and prove they're best buddies? We know they aren't.  If Bruce or his bio children don't feel the need to comment on any stories then Kris should do likewise and mind her own business. Her denials are ridiculous anyway. Didn't she declare "No divorce" for Khloe and Lamar? wasn't she denying rumors of trouble in Kim and Kris H's marriage? Even denying that her own marriage to Bruce was floundering. Nothing she says has any credibility, if anything, IMO, her denials end up giving substance to the rumors and gossip. 

• Love 2

I've seen a few of the CHiPs episodes with Bruce, and it's occurred to me that he's never really been overly masculine, even considering he's a big stud Olympic gold medalist. Some guys leave testosterone footprints, and some don't.

Whatever Bruce's struggles might be, I think it's sad to be poked fun at, at his age. I don't think he's gone out of his way to hurt anyone. I hope the tabloids leave him alone. 

• Love 6

There's been speculation about Bruce, but that cover crossed the line. As far as the K-J family goes, Bruce is the most tolerable, IMO. He needs to get out of the limelight and live his own little Malibu life.

• Love 2

There is no reason to believe he is not trying to not be in the limelight.    Even as a Olympic Gold Medal Winner he never was in the tabs much.    I firmly believe this is all Kris' doing.   They needed a story for the tabs this week and went with this one.   I doubt she consulted Bruce.    DIvorce or not, her need for attention includes anyone she can use.

• Love 1

I am totally sympathetic to Bruce, but he can easily separate himself from the Kardashian mess. He chooses not to. He continues to appear on the show and helps foster whatever storyline they are going with.  If he truly wants privacy isn't that hard to find.

• Love 2

I just read this story on Gossip Cop, & they're giving it a 7/10. That's pretty high, all this time I didn't believe he wanted to be a woman, now with Kim dropping hints, & Gossip Cop giving it a possibility, could it really be true?

Edited: It looks like TMZ is confirming it

I can't imagine what it's like to be a man who wants to be a woman, & ends up living with the Kardashian females.

Edited by GaT

I thought it strange that Kris supposedly stated that these rumors have been around since 1976. Did she even know Bruce that long ago? And if she had heard them before meeting him years later, wouldn't she have been a bit leary of hooking up with him?

• Love 1

The Gossip Cop story is quoting US Weekly as Bruce & Kris meeting in 1990, & it also says that Kris is in denial about the whole thing, so maybe she was lying to herself this entire time.

• Love 1

I'm a bit ambivalent about this. On one hand, I feel for him because I think it would be absolutely awful to live one way and know that it's just not who you are. I've felt that way about transgendered people for a while -- when I see a transgendered person I can only imagine how difficult their life can be because it must be a constant struggle to be accepted. So from that perspective, I do feel for him.

If it turns into a made for tv journey . . . I don't know. On one hand, I can see where it would have some kind of educational value. But to play it out on E! . . . well, I don't see this so much as entertainment, which isn't that what the E in E! is all about? I don't feel like he should hide away in shame if any/all of it is true, but to have E! document his journey just smacks of more jumping on the gravy train by this family, especially with Kim dropping all her hints this week.

It will be interesting to see how all this plays out.

• Love 1