Type keyword(s) to search

Caitlyn Jenner: Call Me Caitlyn

• Start Topic

As much as I like to snark on this family, I am beginning to be concerned over Bruce. He really doesn't look very healthy in some of the pictures I've seen. He seems kind of frail almost. I wonder if he is ill in some way. The lack of body hair and the almost feminine look to his skin? Could he be undergoing treatment for prostate issues? I know when my uncle was being treated, his beard became nearly non existent and his skin got very soft. 

Brudashian has been liberated. No longer is he held tight in the clutches of the narcissistic she-witch Kris, but he's actually trying to figure out for himself (like a little boy does) what kind of hair style he likes, what kind of clothes he wants to wear, wether to go bra-less or not and dammit, whether or not to have a manly Adam's Apple. WTG Bruce!  Enjoy the freedom from all the she-males.

I do hope he decides to go with big boy pants. Those putter pants with the elastic waist? NO!  

If the Thailand trip proved anything, it proved that he and Kris have nothing in common anymore and they are doing a grave disservice to the younger girls by pretending that they are any kind of a couple.  I think even though Bruce is aware the show is scripted, he has some common sense in that any "normal parent" would dole out some kind of punishment to Kendall and Kylie for their little outing. Even a scripted sit com wouldn't just blithely let that behavior go unchecked.

I just wish he would insist that Kylie return to high school.

That ship has sailed. They don't even try to fake their disregard for his opinion on things. Kris was all worried mother when the girls were missing but as soon as they were found, she turned into their best buddy again and cut Bruce off when he tried to call them on their disrespect.

Bruce is better off dropping out of the show, distancing himself from Kris and creating his own routine with Kylie and Kendall and other bio kids. He should make his own vacation plans(without cameras) with any of the whole brood (sans Kris) that want to go along.

• Love 1

I think Bruce like everyone else is bound by contract to appear on KUWTK until season 10 is over. He has already distanced himself from Kris. They don't see a lot of each other when they are not filming for the show which makes since because they don't get along at all. I think the only real thing holding up the divorce is the money and property issues. Bruce is worth way more than Kris and might have to split everything with her since they had no prenup when they married.

• Love 1

I think Bruce like everyone else is bound by contract to appear on KUWTK until season 10 is over. He has already distanced himself from Kris. They don't see a lot of each other when they are not filming for the show which makes since because they don't get along at all. I think the only real thing holding up the divorce is the money and property issues. Bruce is worth way more than Kris and might have to split everything with her since they had no prenup when they married.

He may well be bound to be on the show but its clear from his behavior that he isn't faking everything for the camera like Kris and Kim are. He may be participating merely to try and remain close to the girls.

Some things can be faked and some can't. Those scenes in the car with Bruce picking at Kris over the girls being missing, even if the whole "missing" part was bullshit, Bruce's comments to Kris and her's in return reveal a lot of hostility and anger. The looks on Brandon and Leah's faces? I've seen those looks on my own face and on those of my siblings when my parents were pre divorce and sniping at each other on weekend car trips, you don't know where to look or what to say, you just want to disappear or make them STOP!   

• Love 1

Bruce and Kris do not get along. So its no surprise that they can't fake being nice nor sugar coat their intense hostility towards one another. They can't stand each other and it shows. I always said that it was one the very few things that was not scripted for the show. The only reason a divorce is not happening is because of the money and property issues.

Bruce and Kris do not get along. So its no surprise that they can't fake being nice nor sugar coat their intense hostility towards one another. They can't stand each other and it shows. I always said that it was one the very few things that was not scripted for the show. The only reason a divorce is not happening is because of the money and property issues.

If this is as true as it seems to be, than I find that what they are doing to their children to be incredibly cruel. It was clear Kylie and Kendall were upset about Kris's "plan" to use Bruce's kids to amuse him so she could do what she wanted. I think some of the scripted part of the show is only known to a few of the people there and the rest walk into some of the crap and get blindsided. I've observed scenes where it's obvious Kris and Kim are steering the conversation to a topic that is a bit of a surprise to the others or Kim walks in and tosses a remark that stirs up some shit. So, when Kylie and Kendall confronted Kris about her "plan", it tells me they know they have been manipulated in the past and that Kris isn't above doing it again. She's a lousy parent. And he's not much better.

• Love 3

Days after Kris Jenner filed for divorce, Bruce Jenner stepped out in Malibu, Calif. still wearing his wedding ring...The patriarch of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, 64, was seen on a coffee run on Friday, Sept. 26. He looked casual in a red-and-grey athletic T-shirt and a white baseball cap, but his jewelry on his ring finger was noticeably still present."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bruce-jenner-still-wearing-wedding-ring-after-kris-jenner-divorce-file-2014269

Edited by JerseyGirl

Days after Kris Jenner filed for divorce, Bruce Jenner stepped out in Malibu, Calif. still wearing his wedding ring...The patriarch of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, 64, was seen on a coffee run on Friday, Sept. 26. He looked casual in a red-and-grey athletic T-shirt and a white baseball cap, but his jewelry on his ring finger was noticeably still present."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bruce-jenner-still-wearing-wedding-ring-after-kris-jenner-divorce-file-2014269

The ring may be there but where are his balls? No mention of them in the divorce papers. Maybe in the settlement?

• Love 2

I just can't imagine what this man thinks when he looks in the mirror. They may not be related by blood, but Bruce & Kim both have the same vision when they look at themselves & it has nothing to do with reality.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/05/bruce-jenner-new-look-elton-john-concert-picture/#comments-fullwrapper

Okay, clearly Kris kept the balls. He is starting to look like the male tennis player way back who became a woman (Renee Richards?, can't think of the name as a guy)

• Love 2

If Bruce isnt transitioning, I have so many questions about his fashion/hair/plastic surgery choices.  

I've seen plenty of men overdo the facelifts and whatnot, but I've never seen them look so feminine on accident

• Love 2

I just happened to run across this comparison. The picture on the left is Bruce in 1987, on the right is recent. Bruce looked good with long hair when he was younger, I think his brain is still seeing that when he looks in the mirror, & doesn't see the reality of what he looks like now with his hair that way. At least this explains why he keeps his hair long

I find it really interesting he had his first face lift in 1984, well before he met Kris. He would have been like what, 34, 35 at the time? He's on his way to turning into that scary as all fuck cat lady who's obsessed with plastic surgery. I don't think we can blame his obsession with plastic surgery on Kris this time. He was already into it when still married to Linda Thompson and a good 6 years before even meeting Kris. I'd love to hear what Brandon and Brody really think about this look. 

Well, there had to be something that attracted them to each other, & having the same likes/opinions about plastic surgery was probably part of it. None of us really understand why Bruce got together with Kris, but I'm sure he didn't pick her out at random. He must have felt they had a lot in common at some point. 

The thing about Linda, is, if I'm thinking of the right woman, She's Waaaaaaaaaaay deeper into the nips and tucks than Kris is.  Kris is taut, but Linda looks deformed in the way that so many 80s stars do(think Janice Dickenson and Stallone) 

The thing about Linda, is, if I'm thinking of the right woman, She's Waaaaaaaaaaay deeper into the nips and tucks than Kris is.  Kris is taut, but Linda looks deformed in the way that so many 80s stars do(think Janice Dickenson and Stallone) 

You're right, LInda is very deep into surgical enhancements. Her high school friends wouldn't recognize her, she changed every feature, for the worse, on her once beautiful face.

Bruce has no sideburns or facial hair of any sort.  The sideburns either disappeared with too many facelifts, or he lasered them off with a family plan used by all the K's.

Brandon married the 1970s version of his mom. Way too much resemblance between Linda and Leah.

On topic: I would've made out with bruce back in the day. I think he was hot as hell. I wonder if he's trying to mold himself back into that guy? It's an epic fail if so

• Love 3

On topic: I would've made out with bruce back in the day. I think he was hot as hell. I wonder if he's trying to mold himself back into that guy? It's an epic fail if so

True story. Way, way, way back in the dark ages, I was on my honeymoon in Hawaii. I was out by the pool laying on my stomach in a lounge chair when the most amazing muscled bare legs walked in front of me. Guess who it was? Yep, it was Bruce, & he looked fiiiine. :-) 

• Love 4

Brandon married the 1970s version of his mom. Way too much resemblance between Linda and Leah.

The Jenner men seem to have a type .Burt and Cassie's mom looks looked similar as well .

10601660_1454894154779194_1787636654_n.j

Kris broke a pattern.

The Jenner men seem to have a type .Burt and Cassie's mom looks looked similar as well .

10601660_1454894154779194_1787636654_n.j

Kris broke a pattern.

LOL, it looks like someone used the same mold for all the wives & just rooted their hair differently. Like they do with dolls.

• Love 1

LOL, it looks like someone used the same mold for all the wives & just rooted their hair differently. Like they do with dolls.

True, but they all seem to be much more "natural" than Kim. Leah always seems to be semi horrified at the amount of time Kim spends primping and being made up.

• Love 2

True story. Way, way, way back in the dark ages, I was on my honeymoon in Hawaii. I was out by the pool laying on my stomach in a lounge chair when the most amazing muscled bare legs walked in front of me. Guess who it was? Yep, it was Bruce, & he looked fiiiine. :-) 

Did he have hair on his legs?  He doesn't anymore.  His whole body is hairless, he has no sideburns, arm or leg hair.  What in the world is he doing.

• Love 1

He definitely had hair all over before. IMO, it's disgusting what he's done to himself and his manhood. Kris must have sucked all the life out of his balls before she gave them back to him.

She gave them back?

• Love 1

Kris is the woman divorcing Bruce. She is saying she does not want to be with Bruce. Bruce continues to change his appearance and maintain previous changes. Seems like Bruce is acting with free will. The idea of hairy=masculine implies that hairless=feminine and thats a really small box to live in.

• Love 2

Of course, that is my own opinion, which I stated as such and am entitled to, but this is clearly about more than just the hair.

Iwasish, well.......maybe not! Perhaps they're an item in her cookbook!  LOL I'll never know, because I ain't buying it!

Edited by peaceknit

Michael K From Dlisted thinks that Bruce dating Kris' BFF is just a plot line for the next season. Thinking about it I tend to agree. If they play it up on the show it's fake. Run Bruce!

• Love 1

Michael K From Dlisted thinks that Bruce dating Kris' BFF is just a plot line for the next season. Thinking about it I tend to agree. If they play it up on the show it's fake. Run Bruce!

And it would give Bruce a storyline. Since they're divorced & not living in the same house, it's probably hard to keep him involved with the show.

If he's really dating her, good for him, maybe as a family friend she observed the disrespect/disregard Kris had for Bruce. Single men Bruce's age, attractive, healthy, with some money, that aren't out looking for 25 yr old ass are hard to find. Now that's allowing that Bruce's new appearance isn't some gender thing. If Kris's friend is single I'd say go for it. Bruce seems to be a nice guy, uncomplicated, easy going, he just wants to enjoy his golf, his helicopters and his children. She could do way worse.

• Love 1

He's kind of a dick on vacations though.

I'd be too if I vacationed with that crowd. Was he really out of line for wanting TO DO SOMETHING on his vacation? Instead of manis pedis and massages? Like he said... You can do that shit at home. Who wastes Thailand on selfies taken in your hotel room?

• Love 5

Half the family hangs out at that house, Kourtney's posting pics from there all the time. Rob was hiding out there, Mason had his little backpack in a recent episode telling Kourtney he was going to Malibu. lol

Half the family hangs out at that house, Kourtney's posting pics from there all the time. Rob was hiding out there, Mason had his little backpack in a recent episode telling Kourtney he was going to Malibu. lol

But Bruce was moaning that no one ever came to see him. He invited Khloe to live there after she sold her house. She said it was too far away from "her life"

These folks spin the story so much you can't keep the truth straight. I doubt they know real from reality anymore.