Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

If you compare it to the last pictures we saw of him his face definitely does look thinner.Good for him if he's working out and making an effort. Its a step towards getting on a better path.

yet no paparazzi have gotten a pic of him going into or out of the gym? If Lamar found Khloe at 6am, Rob is a bigger target and should be much easier to find.

• Love 2

yet no paparazzi have gotten a pic of him going into or out of the gym? If Lamar found Khloe at 6am, Rob is a bigger target and should be much easier to find.

Unless he has Gunner or one of his trainners coming to him instead of going out. 

...Rob's "schedule" is slammed? What schedule would that be? All he's done for months is lie around at Khloe's house.

Someone has to knit all those socks! And the ribbing at the top is knit one, purl one, so it takes a really long time! Finish one sock and his work isn't over, he still has to knit the second sock!

I wonder if his neck looks slimmer, because you know what it means when a guy in this family gets a slimmer neck. (Ask Scott if you don't know. And not that there's anything wrong with it.)

• Love 4

Unless he has Gunner or one of his trainners coming to him instead of going out. 

This is exactly what I think he's doing.  Rob, out of the whole family seems to to be the one purposely doing what he can do avoid paparazzi so why would he go the gym everyday? God knows if I had the Kardashian money I'd have a trainer in my home everyday. The funny thing is when Kim or Khloe are photographed near a gym they get accused of playing it up for the cameras/paparazzi since they can afford to have trainers come to the house.

Someone has to knit all those socks! And the ribbing at the top is knit one, purl one, so it takes a really long time! Finish one sock and his work isn't over, he still has to knit the second sock!

I wonder if his neck looks slimmer, because you know what it means when a guy in this family gets a slimmer neck. (Ask Scott if you don't know. And not that there's anything wrong with it.)

I'm also skeptical, I'll believe it when I see an unfiltered, unedited paparazzi photo of him out in public.

As a knitter, this made me giggle :) look at it this way, I'm sure his fingers are in great shape!

• Love 3

This is exactly what I think he's doing.  Rob, out of the whole family seems to to be the one purposely doing what he can do avoid paparazzi so why would he go the gym everyday? God knows if I had the Kardashian money I'd have a trainer in my home everyday. The funny thing is when Kim or Khloe are photographed near a gym they get accused of playing it up for the cameras/paparazzi since they can afford to have trainers come to the house.

If I had the Kardashian money I would buy extra bon bons to pop in my mouth while staring at the TV LOL

Have you ever seen Kim or Khloe near the gym looking sweaty or hot or without perfect makeup? Nope, that's why people think they're faking it, they don't look like people who have worked out at all.

• Love 1

Khloe has definitely been photographed coming from the gym actually looking like she put a workout in.  I even defended her a couple of months back in the comments section of some Daily Mail article because she was being called out for looking "hideous" when she isnt glammed up. 

If Rob shows up in public this winter and he's actually 100 pounds thinner, I'd suspect he had lap band surgery. As far as we know, he only started dieting and exercising recently. That pap photo of him looking very fat while going to the In and Out burger place was taken on June 19. But it takes about a year to lose 100 pounds with diet and exercise, no matter how hard you work out. If he shows up with nice flat abs too, I'd suspect he also had surgery to remove loose skin. If you lose 100 pounds, or even 50 pounds, you're left with large folds of droopy skin in the abs area.

When it comes to the girls, while it's clear they use surgery to help them, I'm very sure they work out.  If they come out of the gym looking picture perfect...well, that's what makeup artists are for.

Taylor Swift manages to leave the gym looking like she's on her way to a picnic so they aren't some anomaly.

Rob...he needs something. If he gets the Lap Band surgery but doesn't change his eating habits, he's fucked and will gain the weight back in a few years.

• Love 1

I posted this quote from an article about Kendall in her thread, it lists the members of her family, & I said that I guess that Rob wasn't part of the family. That got me to thinking though, has either Kendall or Kylie ever said anything about Rob? I don't remember ever hearing either one of them mention him at all. We always see Kourtney, Kim, & Khloe talking about him, but it's almost like Kendall & Kylie don't even know him. Does he ever have any contact with them?

“I think I’m the most private out of my family,” she said of her large family, which includes sisters Kim Kardashian West, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Kylie Jenner, “momager” Kris Jenner and transgender father Caitlyn (formerly Bruce) Jenner."

They were really close to Rob, the only brother they actually grew up with as a brother, lived with and know. I think they actually respect what he's gong through now personally and if he doesn't want to be seen or talked about they're not going to use him for press or headlines. They obviously see him in private at Khloe's.  

Rob's not being private because he's in the public eye like Kendall, working in the spotlight and want to keep private. He's being reclusive and a hermit because of his depression and emotional issues. His weight and where he is mentally right now. He was public and doing club events,  dancing with the stars, sock lines to do anything like his sisters to be out there and make moneyn before all this. I don't think Rob even applies to the quote Kendall was making or her point she was conveying.

Adrienne broke his heart but wasn't the breakup with Rita Ora what pushed him over the edge?

Didn't he say something about getting Rita Ora pregnant? He really isn't very good at relationships, too involved, too fast.  

• Love 1

Adrienne was probably too good for Rob, she didn't enable him at all. She didn't break his heart, he cheated on her and then she dumped him. He even admitted on the show he cheated. 

Khloe should be less enabling. 

And doing what ever with Chris Brown's on-off-on ex and publicly announcing it, is not the smartest.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rob-kardashian-shares-karrueche-tran-text-photo-fans-go-crazy-2015239

Edited by Artsda

Adrienne was probably too good for Rob, she didn't enable him at all. She didn't break his heart, he cheated on her and then she dumped him. He even admitted on the show he cheated. 

Khloe should be less enabling. 

And doing what ever with Chris Brown's on-off-on ex and publicly announcing it, is not the smartest.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rob-kardashian-shares-karrueche-tran-text-photo-fans-go-crazy-2015239

His behavior when Adrienne dumped him should have been a sign that he had issues. Wasn't he calling and texting her excessively? Wanting to follow her to NY, practically harassing her. Then he was all whacked out when Rita Ora  left him and made all kinds strange comments to the press. I think he insinuated that Rita had gotten pregnant by him, but things then got all hushed up. It's not like he was some young kid either, he must have had relationships in the past, did he not learn about moving on and getting on with your life? I think his issues go deeper than just some drug use. He has some form of anxiety or depression, bi polar wouldn't surprise me. It's not uncommon for bi polar disease to first emerge around college or early 20's from what I've heard. Or he could just be a spoiled brat. Caitlyn has rarely mentioned him in the last few seasons and I thought they  were very close at one time. Rob used to always call the girls and Kris out on being disrespectful to Caitlyn. Now she barely mentions him... maybe out of respect for his privacy or because the relationship is that strained.  Who knows!! maybe he will emerge, skinny and happy next season and this has all been a big overblown drama for ratings.

• Love 1

Because if he doesn't get his mind right, he'll gain the weight back and more, just like Carnie Wilson did.

Yeah...but he thinks his mind is right...these r not regular people...surgery is a regular thing for them...tge quick fix. Im sure he has seen EJ Johnson's results...so Im surprised he hasnt done it it...but..maybe he has, and we are just waiting for the butterfly to appear Edited by Christi
  • Love 1

It's not uncommon for bi polar disease to first emerge around college or early 20's from what I've heard. Or he could just be a spoiled brat. Caitlyn has rarely mentioned him in the last few seasons and I thought they  were very close at one time. Rob used to always call the girls and Kris out on being disrespectful to Caitlyn. Now she barely mentions him... maybe out of respect for his privacy or because the relationship is that strained.  Who knows!! maybe he will emerge, skinny and happy next season and this has all been a big overblown drama for ratings.

Based on how entitled he acted not wanting to work, wanting what the girls had, etc.. he did act like a spoiled brat.

As for Caitlyn, One of the rare Rob sightings was him hiding out at Caitlyn's old house in Malibu. Caitlyn was also the only one spending time with Rob when everything went down at Kim's wedding before Rob left.  I think Caitlyn, just like Kendall don't mention Rob for Rob's sake. 

Yeah I think any lack of mention of Rob now is just a matter of them respecting his privacy and his wishes.  Kendall especially I expect to be more respectful of his feeling than say Kim who will blab shit to the press.  

Who knows!! maybe he will emerge, skinny and happy next season and this has all been a big overblown drama for ratings.

At this point I seriously doubt it. Ever since Rob's downward spiral started people have been saying it was possible it could all be part of the story. Hes going to give up his life and become a recluse who completely withdraws from the public eye for like 2 years just for the sake of ratings? Even if he loses 100 lbs it doesnt simply make depression go away. I've seen this from people in my personal life who thought losing weight would solve their problems. If he has bipolar disorder like I long expected its a chemical imbalance which he would need the proper medication and therapy to help himself. 

Yeah I think any lack of mention of Rob now is just a matter of them respecting his privacy and his wishes.  Kendall especially I expect to be more respectful of his feeling than say Kim who will blab shit to the press.  

At this point I seriously doubt it. Ever since Rob's downward spiral started people have been saying it was possible it could all be part of the story. Hes going to give up his life and become a recluse who completely withdraws from the public eye for like 2 years just for the sake of ratings? Even if he loses 100 lbs it doesnt simply make depression go away. I've seen this from people in my personal life who thought losing weight would solve their problems. If he has bipolar disorder like I long expected its a chemical imbalance which he would need the proper medication and therapy to help himself. 

If he has gotten on some kind of meds, it's possible he could lose the weight, some if not all, and emerge as a fairly normal guy. The key with any chemical imbalance is maintaining your meds. He could easily spiral out of control if he didn't take his required dosage  (if indeed that's his problem). 

I recall reading somewhere (probably TMZ, LOL) about Josh Brolin's brother, who seems to have some mental health issues. He was photographed out and about, very overweight and allegedly homeless. I wonder if his situation is similar to Rob's?

If he has gotten on some kind of meds, it's possible he could lose the weight, some if not all, and emerge as a fairly normal guy. The key with any chemical imbalance is maintaining your meds. He could easily spiral out of control if he didn't take his required dosage  (if indeed that's his problem). 

Right and not just the issue with the required dosage but the wrong medication all together can really screw you up. The guy I know who struggled with bipolar disorder was given 3 different various drugs over the course 8 months  - each one made him worse and worse and he got the scariest side effects from the last one he was given. Finally a different doctor gave him Lithium and it helped tremendously. So yeah I do wonder IF Rob has been taking any drugs if hes keeping up with them properly.

All these excuses for Rob, I still think he's just a spoiled brat who expects all the females in his life to take care of & do for him. That's probably why he's fat, it's something that he has to do for himself, whining to Khloe isn't going to make the fat go away.

I sincerely doubt he is mentally ill. Depressed? Probably..he appears to just want to be locked in his room, do drugs with his creepy friends, eat junk food and bring skanky girls over.

His family enables him, doesnt want to uoset him..blah blah blah ...watch My 600 lb Life...most of the time is not mental illness..its selfishness, denial and self pity

Edited by Christi

I sincerely doubt he is mentally ill. Depressed? Probably..he appears to just want to be locked in his room, do drugs with his creepy friends, eat junk food and bring skanky girls over.

That's not being depressed, he's acting like he's still in his late teens/early twenties, & not like someone who is almost thirty.He has no reason to act like a grown up, when he can be a kid & still get everything he wants. I hate to agree with Kim on anything, but this is a quote from KUWTK:

"OK, we'll drive you around with a chauffeur so no one has to look at you! 'We had a chef on standby, a trainer. 'We'll send people to run out and buy you socks and underwear!' Like, this is pathetic!" she added.

They are paying people to buy Rob's socks & underwear, she's right, it really is pathetic. I'm not buying the "depressed" routine, I think he's just playing everyone so that they'll continue to do everything for him while he continues to live with Khloe & act likes he's 18.

Totally agree. I didnt mean clinical depression...but "Im a big fat loser with no future" feeling sorry for himsef depression.

Wonder if he doesnt want to do lap band surgery because he would have to give up the drug binges.

EJ Johnson looks amazing, so I would have thought Rob would be the next in line

Edited by Christi

If Khloe is allowing his druggie friends to hang around HER house then, she's enabling him.

There's been conversation that all the little kids visit Khloe and play with Uncle Rob, so who is he avoiding? Kris stopped by and he 'must have went out'. Did he or was he hiding in another room? If he's out and about with his friends, at some point someone will see him and tip the paps. If there was big money on Caitlyns pic, I can imagine a good pic of fat Rob would be a pretty nice payday.

I suspect much like Kims mysterious fertility problems, the truth about Rob's situation isn't going to be handled truthfully by this krew.

The thing about this is, unlike Kim's obvious lies about her fertility issues we actually have no idea if Rob is depressed or has any other mental issue.  There's clearly something wrong with him, because no one randomly gains 100 pounds in a year just because. No one decides to stay home and do all the things he was doing because in hollywood ALL of that can be done out and about in the real world.  

Something is absolutely wrong with him, but I doubt we'll ever understand (or hell, believe) what it actually is.

• Love 1

So true. It's even harder to believe no one has gotten a picture of him in all this time. Usually druggie friends will sell you out to the paps for a quick buck.

He may not even be living in Khloes house, for all we know.

The only certainty is that Kris will try to put some money in her pocket one way or the other.

I know there was a pic floating around a few months aho of him at In and Out burger...he looked really fat.

That sentence pretty much gives us the cause & effect LOL

Edited by GaT
  • Love 2

Magic Johnson's son. He is on Rich Kids of Beverly Hills.

An amazing example of what Rob COULD be doing to improve himself, rather than hiding out and whining about his life

Edited by Christi

Magic Johnson's son. He is on Rich Kids of Beverly Hills.

An amazing example of what Rob COULD be doing to improve himself, rather than hiding out and whining about his life

How do we know he isnt making some sort of attempt? Losing any large amount of weight is filled with many ups and downs and isnt something that happens in a short period of time if its done correctly and without surgery. Gunnar Peterson was quoted as recent as last month saying hes working with Rob and that Rob is going to a gym regularly, and Rob himself posted a pic on Instagram a few weeks where he did look a bit thinner and it looked like he had a salad in front of him. IMO if Rob is losing weight and broadcast the whole journey on TV like EJ did I can almost guarantee he would have gotten slammed for that too.

• Love 1

The thing about this is, unlike Kim's obvious lies about her fertility issues we actually have no idea if Rob is depressed or has any other mental issue. There's clearly something wrong with him, because no one randomly gains 100 pounds in a year just because. No one decides to stay home and do all the things he was doing because in hollywood ALL of that can be done out and about in the real world.

But the thing is, she has psoriasis which is an autoimmune disorder, which can actually have fertility issues. Because the body will try to interpret the fetus as foreign and try to attack it. Anyone with autoimmune disorders has this problem potentially.

As far as rob, I do believe there are mental health issues like bipolar disorder and clinical depression. Some people with depression cope with massive amounts of eating which as we all know causes weight gain.

Edited by OnceSane
fixed quote tags
  • Love 2

So....Rob is diabetic. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3378198/Robert-Kardashian-diagnosed-diabetes-rushed-hospital.html

Can't say I'm surprised, with all of the carbs he supposedly eats, especially at Khloe's house, famous for the OCD cookies and much candy! We won't mention the booze.

Or....this could be complete bullshit...

Or it could be a cover for another more serious issue that they don't want made public. Is he in the same place as Lamar? That would make visiting both convenient.

Sad that their penchant for bullshitting and spinning the story makes people question someone possibly serious health issues.

• Love 1

Diabetes, especially untreated diabetes in itself is pretty serious and can kill you and given Rob's weight and the way he eats isnt a surprise.  If he were to OD like Lamar tomorrow that also wouldnt surprise me.  I just hope TMZ is right about how this was a wakeup call for him.  

So....Rob is diabetic. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3378198/Robert-Kardashian-diagnosed-diabetes-rushed-hospital.html

Can't say I'm surprised, with all of the carbs he supposedly eats, especially at Khloe's house, famous for the OCD cookies and much candy! We won't mention the booze.

Or....this could be complete bullshit...

If it's true, Kris is probably already thinking up a diabetic food business for Rob to run.

Hopefully he's able to get treatment and stick to his medication and diet.

If he hasn't been able to stick to a diet with all the personal trainers & other help he's received over the years, I doubt he'll be able to stick to a diet now.

• Love 2