Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lisin

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

It's certainly possible that Rob has a mental illness, but you know, sometimes an asshole is just an asshole. I'm not ruling that out.

Very true and quite possible. I'm only thinking mental illness due to his long period of hiding away from the family and public. It may have been a manifestation of illness or drugs or just an attempt to manipulate them. 

36 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Why would Rob care if Chyna had another c-section vs a vbac?

He wanted to be a big man and see his child "born" . His one accomplishment so far in his knocking someone up. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, GaT said:

Wow, if she really did this, there is nothing she can say that would fix this impression. I bet Rob's lawyers are dancing.

I'd love to get some of this high priced jewelry and see what it appraises for. I bet it's way less than the numbers they toss around in the tabloids. 

Speaking of jewelry, how is Kanye's line selling?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

This jeweler Ben Baller has a lot of high end clients and does a lot of rare jewelery. I can believe some of the $ that's mentioned in the rags mainly because he probably charges insane amounts for the pieces, especially the custom made stuff thats loaded with diamonds for people like Drake and Jay Z. I remember reading Rob paid something like 300,000 for the 7 carat ring he bought Chyna. The amount sounded believable for such a large stone but I was shocked Rob had that kind of money. 

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Chyna to discuss Rob and revenge porn on gma, along with Lisa Bloom, tomorrow:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/blac-chyna-to-discuss-rob-kardashian-drama-on-gma-w491501

It would be awesome if the interviewer showed them pics that Chyna has posted herself of her tits and ass and asked if they are considered porn..or ask why she sent her mentally unstable ex video of herself in bed with another guy?? Poor little innocent famewhore. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Baller the jeweler didn't say why he declined Chyna's purchase of the $300K in jewelry. What did he mean by: she tried to "slide" the purchase? Had Rob already called Amex and removed Chyna's name as an authorized user of the card, but she hoped the information hadn't gotten into the system yet and was trying to "slide" by?

That is, if Rob ever did authorize her to use the Amex card. He was pretty reckless, if he did.

By the way -- I'm assuming it was an Amex card, but actually the article just says "Rob's credit card" and doesn't say what kind.

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, GaT said:

Wow, if she really did this, there is nothing she can say that would fix this impression. I bet Rob's lawyers are dancing.

Why should it matter what Chyna did?  This is victim blaming.  Chyna could be the greatest gold-digger on the planet, but that doesn't mitigate what Rob did.

Chyna could tap dance down Main Street USA in a bikini, twerking at every intersection, and it does not give Rob the right to blast intimate pics of her, and also LIBEL her on social media to his millions of followers.

He didn't earn those millions of followers, nor did he earn the money that he claims to have spent on Chyna.  In his own rant he quoted himself as a "husband", which is incredibly delusional.. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 5:06 PM, Lettie said:

I agree with what you're saying, but she has trashed him publically as well (calling out his personal medical info, i.e., bipolar), calling him fat, says she going to beat him like she did Tyga, is supposedly caught on tape hitting him.  And after all this she thinks it's a good idead to send him a snap of her making out with another man to someone she says is mentally ill and unstable- why? What was her motive?  At this point in time, I really just don't see her as the only victim. You're right they need to do what is best for Dream and if they can't, then the courts need to decide for them.

Chyna is absolutely unstable.  But this isn't "tit for tat".  Rob has a nearly billion-dollar industry backing him.  Robert Shapiro is his attorney in this now. Chyna has no such backing.  She lashes out like the underdog she is.  If you have video link to Chyna beating Rob, please bring it.

Chyna does know how to push Rob's buttons.  However, he's not a pussy-whipped child.  Whatever he claims to have paid for (Chyna's rent, cars, medical bills, etc) he did to entice her into playing "house" with him.  He's acting like a 14 year old who got dumped/duped for the first time, and asking MILLIONS of his social media followers to lick his wounds for him. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Why should it matter what Chyna did?  This is victim blaming.  Chyna could be the greatest gold-digger on the planet, but that doesn't mitigate what Rob did.

 

No, it doesn't negate what Rob did, but it does show she's not some innocent little victim who never did anything wrong. IF she actually tried to use Rob's cc without his permission, that's attempted theft in California which could get her some jail time. If she's trying to get money out of Rob, attempted theft against him is going to hurt her, & worse, it could go against her in a custody battle.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, GaT said:

No, it doesn't negate what Rob did, but it does show she's not some innocent little victim who never did anything wrong. IF she actually tried to use Rob's cc without his permission, that's attempted theft in California which could get her some jail time. If she's trying to get money out of Rob, attempted theft against him is going to hurt her, & worse, it could go against her in a custody battle.

IF we believe Rob (Oh, sweetie, do you want to be on that side of history?) he should prosecute Chyna, and he hasn't done that. 

Rob Shapiro is his attorney (are you old enough to remember the OJ trial?).  They could easily take Chyna down for credit card fraud.  Don't believe all of the hype from K!E!-land.  Their PR engine is playing you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

IF we believe Rob (Oh, sweetie, do you want to be on that side of history?) he should prosecute Chyna, and he hasn't done that. 

 

Rob wasn't the one who said she tried to use the CC, it was the jeweler who she supposedly tried to use it with that tweeted it, so I guess it all depends on whether this guy is telling the truth or not. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, howmanywords said:

It would be awesome if the interviewer showed them pics that Chyna has posted herself of her tits and ass and asked if they are considered porn..or ask why she sent her mentally unstable ex video of herself in bed with another guy?? Poor little innocent famewhore. 

In the clip I saw online the interviewer did ask about pictures Chyna posts herself - Bloom said that it's a woman's right to post pics of herself, and used the having consensual sex vs rape analogy to make the point that Chyna posting pics of her body and Rob posting them are two different things.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, nexxie said:

In the clip I saw online the interviewer did ask about pictures Chyna posts herself - Bloom said that it's a woman's right to post pics of herself, and used the having consensual sex vs rape analogy to make the point that Chyna posting pics of her body and Rob posting them are two different things.

She's not wrong. By any chance, did the interviewer ask Chyna why she liked the photos Rob posted or why she sent Rob video of her in bed with another man? I would really like to know the answer to those questions.

Edited by GaT · Reason: edited to add more stuff
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, GaT said:

She's not wrong. By any chance, did the interviewer ask Chyna why she sent Rob video of her in bed with another man? I would really like to know the answer to that.

Chyna said they had been broken up since December and she sent the video to let Rob know it was over because he kept bothering her.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Chyna said they had been broken up since December and she sent the video to let Rob know it was over because he kept bothering her.

Yeaaaah, that seems totally believable to me.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Yeaaaah, that seems totally believable to me.

What about the part where Chyna sleeps with Rob just before the other guy?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Why should it matter what Chyna did?  This is victim blaming.  Chyna could be the greatest gold-digger on the planet, but that doesn't mitigate what Rob did.

Chyna could tap dance down Main Street USA in a bikini, twerking at every intersection, and it does not give Rob the right to blast intimate pics of her, and also LIBEL her on social media to his millions of followers.

He didn't earn those millions of followers, nor did he earn the money that he claims to have spent on Chyna.  In his own rant he quoted himself as a "husband", which is incredibly delusional.. 

He knew exactly what she was like. Screaming and shrieking and  cursing, physically fighting with other women.  None of her behavior should be a shock to him, nor should his be a  surprise to her. Too bad she let herself get knocked up, too bad he knocked her up before they realized the relationship was a big mistake.  I don't have sympathy for either of them.  And the longer Dream is around them, the more the chance

that she'll end up just as much of a mess.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

At the end of the day, the only one I really feel for is that sweet little girl Dream, who will one day be old enough to look up her parents online and see such nonsense being played out in public. 

At any time one or both sides could stone up and say "No lets handle this like adults", but they have decided not to. I will never understand why people choose to air their private lives like this. I expect this behavior from teenagers, not grown adults. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Chyna got the restraining order and Bloom made sure there was a presser:

http://people.com/celebrity/blac-chyna-court-appearance-rob-kardashian-regrets-nude-photo-tweets/

Quote

I would first and foremost like the thank the judge for granting me this restraining order to protect me, and I’m going to get back to co-parenting Dream.

She feels she needs a restraining order to protect herself from Rob, but is OK with co-parenting with him?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, GaT said:

She feels she needs a restraining order to protect herself from Rob, but is OK with co-parenting with him?

Rob is always sorry after he acts out. He posts shit all the time and then deletes it. Now he's hiding behind Rob Shapiro, who I'm sure is only there out of obligation to Rob's father. Rob agreed to the order, that will make it even worse if he violates it.

Lisa Bloom had better give Chyna  a good long lecture on not poking the bear.  Sending pictures of yourself in bed with another man is just inciting a problem.

She's better off going for full legal and physical custody and slamming him with child support. But I have a sneaking suspicion that she doesn't want to be a full time mother, not of one and certainly not of two.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Was the hearing today for a temporary restraining order?

Yes, it was temporary. In California, a TRO lasts up to 15 days or until your full court hearing, which takes about three weeks. A restraining order granted during the court hearing can last up to five years. Source:

http://tarrant.tx.networkofcare.org/pr/library/article.aspx?id=1799 "Restraining Order FAQs" by the California Crime and Violence Prevention Center

 

Chyna gave the two luxury cars (Ferrari and Lambo) back to Rob, along with the jewelry. What's interesting is that she said she returned the items to Kris's house. Haha, I wonder if that means Kris gave Rob the money for all those gifts, and Chyna knew it.

http://pagesix.com/2017/07/10/how-rob-kardashian-tried-to-buy-blac-chyna/

"How Rob Kardashian tried to ‘buy’ Blac Chyna"

"Blac Chyna immediately returned her luxury cars to ex Rob Kardashian after he boasted about spending nearly a million dollars while posting revenge porn of her on Instagram last week.

“Once he posted all these things on the Internet, I had my two assistants drive the Ferrari and the Lamborghini, and took all the jewelry back to his house. Actually, to his mother’s [Kris Jenner] house, and had it dropped off..."

This article quotes Chyna saying Rob has only been to her house twice to see Dream, but she still thinks he's a "good father" and wants to share custody.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Yes, it was temporary. In California, a TRO lasts up to 15 days or until your full court hearing, which takes about three weeks. A restraining order granted during the court hearing can last up to five years. Source:

http://tarrant.tx.networkofcare.org/pr/library/article.aspx?id=1799 "Restraining Order FAQs" by the California Crime and Violence Prevention Center

 

Chyna gave the two luxury cars (Ferrari and Lambo) back to Rob, along with the jewelry. What's interesting is that she said she returned the items to Kris's house. Haha, I wonder if that means Kris gave Rob the money for all those gifts, and Chyna knew it.

http://pagesix.com/2017/07/10/how-rob-kardashian-tried-to-buy-blac-chyna/

"How Rob Kardashian tried to ‘buy’ Blac Chyna"

"Blac Chyna immediately returned her luxury cars to ex Rob Kardashian after he boasted about spending nearly a million dollars while posting revenge porn of her on Instagram last week.

“Once he posted all these things on the Internet, I had my two assistants drive the Ferrari and the Lamborghini, and took all the jewelry back to his house. Actually, to his mother’s [Kris Jenner] house, and had it dropped off..."

This article quotes Chyna saying Rob has only been to her house twice to see Dream, but she still thinks he's a "good father" and wants to share custody.

Blac Chyna has two assistants? 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Chyna claims to be “terrified” of Rob’s violence, particularly because (according to her) he has a gun and has threatened to kill himself with it. Yet she’s not afraid for her daughter to be with him four days out of the week? If all that she says is true, shouldn’t she be asking for a court-ordered psych eval for him and CPS safety assessment of his home prior to allowing the child to be there with him? Apparently nannies are always present but it’s not their job to monitor Rob. Shared physical custody arrangements have been mentioned but both parents are volatile and have made serious charges against each other that, if true, could compromise the child’s safety in either of their homes. There has been so much focus on nude photos, jewelry, and cars but very little about the wellbeing of Dream and King.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I would think with a restraining order, weapons would have to be surrendered.

Does the restraining order mention violence, or is it for harassment,  as in his online crap?

Just saw that the next hearing is August 8th.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I'm guessing there is also an open CPS case right now because there have been numerous statements made about mental health, violence, threats that would warrant a hotline.  Again, that's just an educated guess on my part and not trying to start false gossip.  Pending an investigation there could be a safety plan that all visitation between Rob and Dream is supervised.  Maybe that's what she means by co-parenting - both parents are involved, but their abilities to be sole caregiver are different.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Pretty good article in Cosmo (surprising since they're so in bed with the Kardashians) Rob Kardashian hates Women

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

I would think with a restraining order, weapons would have to be surrendered.

Does the restraining order mention violence, or is it for harassment,  as in his online crap?

Just saw that the next hearing is August 8th.

Restraining order is a warning, the government can't take your guns unless you've been convicted of a felony.  The restraining order is the first step.  A lot easier to get than a conviction for Rob on revenge porn (because stupid Chyna went and "liked" some of the posts).  He'll certainly violate the order in due time, because he is Rob and has a hair trigger temper.  Usually this is a misdemeanor, but could be a felony if he were to violate a couple of times or threaten violence.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

Chyna claims to be “terrified” of Rob’s violence, particularly because (according to her) he has a gun and has threatened to kill himself with it. Yet she’s not afraid for her daughter to be with him four days out of the week? If all that she says is true, shouldn’t she be asking for a court-ordered psych eval for him and CPS safety assessment of his home prior to allowing the child to be there with him? Apparently nannies are always present but it’s not their job to monitor Rob. Shared physical custody arrangements have been mentioned but both parents are volatile and have made serious charges against each other that, if true, could compromise the child’s safety in either of their homes. There has been so much focus on nude photos, jewelry, and cars but very little about the wellbeing of Dream and King.

CPS, in any locale, is typically under-funded and the case workers (especially in large cities) are heavily overburdened.  CPS  doesn't typically step in without someone filing a claim either up front or anonymously with direct allegations.  With everything Chyna has alleged against Rob, there doesn't seem to be any evidence that Rob has abused Dream, or she would have brought the "receipts".  While it is unlikely that abuse between couples doesn't eventually trickle down to their children (or harm them just from witnessing their parents' abuse of one another) CPS can't just cast that wide net and start interrogating everyone around Dream hoping someone admits she's in danger.  They don't have the staff or the time to do it. 

That Chyna hasn't accused Rob of abuse/neglect against Dream leads me to believe he has little contact with her one on one (that isn't supervised anyway) and nothing to accuse him of - yet.  I doubt he went on that IG and Twitter tirade last week while he was spoon feeding Dream in her high chair.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

CPS, in any locale, is typically under-funded and the case workers (especially in large cities) are heavily overburdened.  CPS  doesn't typically step in without someone filing a claim either up front or anonymously with direct allegations.  With everything Chyna has alleged against Rob, there doesn't seem to be any evidence that Rob has abused Dream, or she would have brought the "receipts".  While it is unlikely that abuse between couples doesn't eventually trickle down to their children (or harm them just from witnessing their parents' abuse of one another) CPS can't just cast that wide net and start interrogating everyone around Dream hoping someone admits she's in danger.  They don't have the staff or the time to do it. 

That Chyna hasn't accused Rob of abuse/neglect against Dream leads me to believe he has little contact with her one on one (that isn't supervised anyway) and nothing to accuse him of - yet.  I doubt he went on that IG and Twitter tirade last week while he was spoon feeding Dream in her high chair.

I doubt he spoon feeds Dream unless a camera is present to document it.

I'll bet he rolls out of bed around noon, just in time to spend quality time with Dream while she's freshly bathed, fed and happy, coos over her a bit ( preserved on a selfie of course) and then the nanny takes her off to her noon nap and Rob waddles off for his own siesta. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

My guess: Dream grows up mostly in Lovey's house, where she will be cared for by nannies and marketed asap.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

You can't gloss over Chyna's manipulative ways by saying that Rob knew what he was getting into. Because Chyna knew exactly what she was getting into as well - Rob's temper and immaturity was on full display for all the world to see long before she came into the picture. They both did horrible things to each other - one action does not erase the other. No one 'deserves' what happened to either of them but they did it to each other and it was only a matter of time before their dysfunctional relationship went down in flames. I don't feel sorry for either of them but I do feel sorry for the children involved.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Pretty good article in Cosmo (surprising since they're so in bed with the Kardashians) Rob Kardashian hates Women

 

That's a good article, we shouldn't forget that this kind of crap is typical of Rob.

25 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

You can't gloss over Chyna's manipulative ways by saying that Rob knew what he was getting into. Because Chyna knew exactly what she was getting into as well - Rob's temper and immaturity was on full display for all the world to see long before she came into the picture. They both did horrible things to each other - one action does not erase the other. No one 'deserves' what happened to either of them but they did it to each other and it was only a matter of time before their dysfunctional relationship went down in flames. I don't feel sorry for either of them but I do feel sorry for the children involved.

Couldn't agree more, this is basically two famewhores using each other (& a baby) to make careers. They knew what they were getting into, they just didn't care.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

You can't gloss over Chyna's manipulative ways by saying that Rob knew what he was getting into. Because Chyna knew exactly what she was getting into as well - Rob's temper and immaturity was on full display for all the world to see long before she came into the picture. They both did horrible things to each other - one action does not erase the other. No one 'deserves' what happened to either of them but they did it to each other and it was only a matter of time before their dysfunctional relationship went down in flames. I don't feel sorry for either of them but I do feel sorry for the children involved.

Chyna is as trashy as they come. And Rob loved that. Probably cause he knew it was embarrassing to his family and he lives to stick it to them. Watching her and her equally trashy friends and mother at the strip club, she couldn't wait to get back up on stage and get all that attention.  I find it soooo ironic that she and Kim were apparently very close at one time.  And Rob was probably so desperate for sex but didn't want to be seen in public on a date  that his only option was talking dirty and sexting over the cell with someone trashy enough to do the same. I'm sure he sold Chyna a big sob story about being neglected and overlooked by mommy while she lavished attention on Kim and the others. How or why   these two mental midgets decided to have a baby on the spur of the moment, I'll never understand.  

 If Chyna is an example of Tokyo Toni's mothering skills, Dream will be screwed regardless of who raises her. Kardashians maybe in a higher income bracket but they don't have any higher moral ground to stand on.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

 

Restraining order is a warning, the government can't take your guns unless you've been convicted of a felony.  The restraining order is the first step. 

From http://www.courts.ca.gov/1260.htm

He or she will generally not be able to own a gun. (And he or she will have to turn in, sell or store any guns they have now and not be able to buy a gun while the restraining order is in effect.)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

He or she will generally not be able to own a gun. (And he or she will have to turn in, sell or store any guns they have now and not be able to buy a gun while the restraining order is in effect.)

"Generally"

Well, there go 2nd amendment rights out the window!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

"Generally"

Well, there go 2nd amendment rights out the window!

I think it hinges on the type/degree of behavior the person demonstrates as to whether or not any guns would be confiscated. 

If you aren't capable of controlling your emotions during a breakup or disagreement then you should lose your rights to have a gun. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

If Chyna can prove that Rob threatened to kill himself, how does that not get him hauled in on a 5150?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, GaT said:

If Chyna can prove that Rob threatened to kill himself, how does that not get him hauled in on a 5150?

When did he threaten that?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

When did he threaten that?

Not sure, but that's what Chyna said when she was getting the restraining order.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, GaT said:

If Chyna can prove that Rob threatened to kill himself, how does that not get him hauled in on a 5150?

Obviously she didn't take it seriously when he said it. Only when Lisa Bloom finished interviewing her did it suddenly become an issue. 

Meanwhile Kris and Corey continue to shop away in Italy.  Nothing like retail therapy when your son goes off the rails ( yet again). 

Way back several seasons she nearly had a stroke when he got that big ole tattoo, sobbing and screaming at him.  I guess a restraining order is barely a blip at this point. I guess if it escalates to him barricading himself in Kylie's house and refusing to emerge even for a delivery of "whatchamacallit" bars, they may have to call in for a 5150.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×