Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

What happened to the house that Kris bought him when he started seeing BC? That was less than two years ago.

That's the house he's selling.

9 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Nice little cash cow flipping houses the way this family does. Did he even live in the house a full month before he "moved in" with Chyna

I'm curious how this is all working.  Is the SoCal house market back to an early 2000's boom that these people can buy/squat/sell within a year and actually make a profit?  Who would want to admit they bought a house - formerly owned by Rob - coated in layers of depression, despair, regret, and stinks like a salmon/steak protein shake?  One would catch contact-diabetes.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Nice little cash cow flipping houses the way this family does. Did he even live in the house a full month before he "moved in" with Chyna

Works out great for Rob since he didn't pay for his house, but is selling it. lol 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Who would want to admit they bought a house - formerly owned by Rob - coated in layers of depression, despair, regret, and stinks like a salmon/steak protein shake?  One would catch contact-diabetes.

This made me laugh, and I feel sorta bad for laughing, but not really.

Did he even live there that much?  At the time he owned the house, wasn't he swinging on the revolving door of Chyna's house...lived there, got kicked out, lived there, kicked to curb, etc.?  Did he even have time to unpack his black sweatshirt collection?

To think I used to be a vehement defender of Rob.  The times, they do change.

And these people are constantly moving from house to house...remodeling one house, staying at another, ripping out the gold-plated bathroom marble because there exists on the planet some other gold-plated marble that is exponentially more expensive.  It's all kind of gross.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I'm curious how this is all working.  Is the SoCal house market back to an early 2000's boom that these people can buy/squat/sell within a year and actually make a profit?  Who would want to admit they bought a house - formerly owned by Rob - coated in layers of depression, despair, regret, and stinks like a salmon/steak protein shake?  One would catch contact-diabetes.

The buyer might not want the house -- just the land. Wealthy people sometimes buy a mansion for a "teardown,"  so they can build something even bigger and fancier on the lot.

On 3/13/2017 at 10:38 AM, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

The situation calls for a good sage smudging, for sure!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Considering both parents are on film and print, acting like idiots, they might not want to go to court......

They won't.  Kardashians won't risk going to court and having any of their personal business exposed.  If Rob wants more time with Chyna, all Kris has to do is wave a grip of cash in front of her.  They've got Season 2 of their show to promote.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

They won't.  Kardashians won't risk going to court and having any of their personal business exposed.  If Rob wants more time with Chyna, all Kris has to do is wave a grip of cash in front of her.  They've got Season 2 of their show to promote.

I think all of this is for Season 2.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Wow, did Kris have to pay to plant those stories? Look at the picture they're using of him in the first one, how many years ago did he look like that?

• Love 1

I find it funny that Kim posted for St.Patrick's day but not Rob's birthday like her siblings. 

And that's a poor family turn out for the birthday party. More people came to the random movie night the week before. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2

I wish life long passion had something to do with actual life. This is on the Arthur George page:

The Arthur George brand, the name a combination of Robert’s middle name - Arthur - also his grandfather’s name, and his father’s middle name - George - was born from Robert’s life-long passion for men’s accessories and his observations of the growing trend in vibrant streetwear, and lack of colorful, unique socks for men. Robert started working on stand-out, spirited, slogan-centric sock designs and the Arthur George statement sock was born. Make a statement with Arthur George and share your sock shots with us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook! Use the hashtag #shoparthurgeorge and tag @ArthurGeorge87!

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Robert’s life-long passion for men’s accessories and his observations of the growing trend in vibrant streetwear, and lack of colorful, unique socks for men.

This from a guy who rocks a black T-shirt and sweatpants combo on a daily basis.  Probably the same ensemble for several days at a time.  His only accessory being an L.A. dodgers hat to cover his greasy balding hairline.  Does he even wear socks?  Socks go with shoes, and shoes are for people who leave their house occasionally, and do things.  How is he not understanding that he is a walking billboard for his brand, and that billboard currently reads "I am miserable, unhealthy, lost, and my family is profiting from this".

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

Maybe that's why she is playing nice now, she needs Rob to marry her to get that name. 

If there's money to be made. Kris will for damn sure maneuver Rob to the altar. She'll just make sure the payout to Chyna at the annulment/divorce is ironclad. 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, iwasish said:

If there's money to be made. Kris will for damn sure maneuver Rob to the altar. She'll just make sure the payout to Chyna at the annulment/divorce is ironclad. 

Darn right there's big money potential: a televised wedding on the E network, and extended storylines for KUWTK and the Rob & Chyna show. Many $$$ for the wedding, and a rating$$$ boost.

They know Rob is sensitive about his weight, why then do they keep bringing it up? Stop talking about it. It's none of their business anyway. Even though they love him and are concerned it's none of their business. Khloe hated having it thrown in her face so.she of all of them should back off.

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, iwasish said:

They know Rob is sensitive about his weight, why then do they keep bringing it up? Stop talking about it. It's none of their business anyway. Even though they love him and are concerned it's none of their business. Khloe hated having it thrown in her face so.she of all of them should back off.

They seem to get a thrill making him feel bad - sick family dynamics.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

But they act all confused and shocked that he gets upset with them. Kris prepares/caters elaborate high calorie feasts and they all side eye what he eats. And Khloe with her comment about him being healthy for his daughter... did she give Lamar that same speech about his drug use and how it would affect his children? 

Also, didn't they use that same clip of Rob on the track team as an example of how Caitlyn was always,there for him? But once,again, its all Dad, Dad, Dad. And how great and influential.he was, the 20 plus years with a great step dad are wiped out. 

They can't find Armenia on a map,  Chyna can't even pronounce it and yet they carry on about their Armenian values that daddy instilled in them, does that include inspecting each other's vaginas? Discussing the physical.agility limitations of the obese in relation to sexual activity?  He must be spinning in his grave. 

• Love 9
(edited)
13 hours ago, nexxie said:

And I can't figure out why.  The women (including Kris) love to wax poetic on how amazing, wonderful and perfect Robert Kardashian Sr. was.  Rob not only carries his father's name, but looks just like him.  It's always been very bizarre to me how the women in that family love to gang up on the only boy.  I still say there's some really shady stuff that happened between Rob and his sisters (especially Khloe) that messed him up for good.  I also get the feeling that Kris knew things were going on but didn't do anything to stop it.  You'd think in a family that proclaims to worship their patriarch, their treatment of Rob wouldn't be quite so heinous.  This is why I can't help but retain a tiny bit of compassion for this guy, even as he makes me want to punch my tv screen.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

And I can't figure out why.  The women (including Kris) love to wax poetic on how amazing, wonderful and perfect Robert Kardashian Sr. was.  Rob not only carries his father's name, but looks just like him.  It's always been very bizarre to me how the women in that family love to gang up on the only boy.  I still say there's some really shady stuff that happened between Rob and his sisters (especially Khloe) that messed him up for good.  I also get the feeling that Kris knew things were going on but didn't do anything to stop it.  You'd think in a family that proclaims to worship their patriarch, their treatment of Rob wouldn't be quite so heinous.  This is why I can't help but retain a tiny bit of compassion for this guy, even as he makes me want to punch my tv screen.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're right, especially between Khloe and Rob (which might explain why he often avoids her). The family has major boundary issues, physical and every other way. There is definitely a problem with narcissism, which has an impact even on the non-narcissistic members. While researching, I found this article: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-legacy-distorted-love/201105/the-narcissistic-family-tree

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Post on Rob's IG  from yesterday: 

I'm surprised the K's haven't made him take it down yet.  What's his problem with Kylie now? 

I don't think there is a problem; the original picture is old.  I think he is just trying to advertise fashionnova. 

On 3/17/2017 at 8:11 AM, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

A grip ...good one lol!

• Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 7:37 AM, laurakaye said:

Rob is nowhere like his father - who was a lawyer and businessman who was present for his family.

I think anyone would be fed up with lazy ass Rob and his whining and excuses.  He's way beyond compassion and understanding (which he's fully taken advantage of).  At some point, reality and tough love needs to take over. 

• Love 2

This should probably be on the Kylie thread, but what is going on with the photoshopping around her neck, clavicle, and top of her left boob?  Is that from stretching the image out to make her look like she has more cleavage?  Everytime I see an IG of Kylie, I picture a team of photoshoppers locked in a lab working feverishly under the threat of a whipping, to make Kylie look like Barbie.  She does not look like this in real life!  How are they going to film an entire series about her?  Film her like Wilson on Home Improvement?

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Rob Kardashian Is Dating Reality Star Mehgan James

http://people.com/tv/rob-kardashian-is-dating-reality-star-mehgan-james/

This story isn't a Kris Jenner plant, nooooo "the Arthur George designer" is exactly how everyone describes Rob, like Kanye, only socks. And this:

Mehgan’s been supporting Rob and his business for some time now,” an insider also tells PEOPLE about the duo. “They’ve been really close friends for about three months

A whole three months!!!!!!! Whoo Hoo! It's true love!!!!

And maybe this is just the cynic in me, but I can't wait until gossip sites start comparing Rob & this woman, a mixed race woman named "Meghan", to  Prince Harry & his girlfriend, another mixed race woman named "Meghan". I'm sure Kris will have nothing to do with those stories. At all.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, GaT said:

This story isn't a Kris Jenner plant, nooooo "the Arthur George designer" is exactly how everyone describes Rob, like Kanye, only socks. And this:

A whole three months!!!!!!! Whoo Hoo! It's true love!!!!

And maybe this is just the cynic in me, but I can't wait until gossip sites start comparing Rob & this woman, a mixed race woman named "Meghan", to  Prince Harry & his girlfriend, another mixed race woman named "Meghan". I'm sure Kris will have nothing to do with those stories. At all.

Wow!!  expect an engagement and a pregnancy announcement pretty soon. You know Rob, he moves fast!!

• Love 1

This is interesting, Rob is not only denying that he's dating Meghan James, he's saying he doesn't even know her. I don't know what's going on with People all of a sudden, but they're normally pretty good about publishing the truth, but they just had Jennifer Garner denying that she had anything to do with their cover story, & now Rob. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

This is interesting, Rob is not only denying that he's dating Meghan James, he's saying he doesn't even know her. I don't know what's going on with People all of a sudden, but they're normally pretty good about publishing the truth, but they just had Jennifer Garner denying that she had anything to do with their cover story, & now Rob. 

People has now published a story with Rob saying he doesn't know Meghan. Guess People got caught with their pants down, rushing to repeat the gossip from InTouch (not a reliable source at all).

http://people.com/tv/rob-kardashian-denies-dating-mehgan-james-twitter/