Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

Blac Chyna has some creditors after her. They are former managers who claim she signed a ten-year contract with them in 2007 (to promote her and make her famous), promising them a percentage of all her earnings. They say she owes them $3 million, and they're threatening to sue. 

http://www.tmz.com/2017/02/10/blac-chyna-managers-send-cease-and-desist-letters/

Blac Chyna's Alleged Managers Threaten to Sue 'Rob & Chyna' Producers

Blac Chyna Alleged Mgrs Demand Dough ... Shut Down 'Rob & Chyna' Or Else

The guys who made Blac Chyna a thing -- according to them -- are on the warpath to get a cut of her riches, and if they don't get it ... they're gunning for the producers of her reality show.

Jason Alston and Lincoln Hayes of Infinite Grind Multimedia sent letters, obtained by TMZ, to NBCUniversal, Ryan Seacrest Productions and Bunim/Murray Productions ... putting all parties on notice about their legal war with Chyna.

The duo says shooting, promoting, or airing "Rob & Chyna" only fattens her pockets and since she refuses to pay them their fees ... they're threatening to add the producers to a potential lawsuit.

We broke the story ... Alston and Hayes claim Chyna signed a 10 year contract with them in 2007 and owes them at least $3 million in unpaid fees. They've threatened, but have yet to actually sue her for the dough.

Of course her employers would have no duty to pay BC's alleged management fees -- so, it's interesting they're attempting to drag the producers into this. Can't knock the hustle?

TMZ is right. The producers of her reality show were not parties to Chyna's contract with Infinite Grind (jeez, what a name!) so they have no obligation to pay her debts. Maybe Infinite Grind hopes to go to court and have her pay garnished? 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Blac Chyna has some creditors after her. They are former managers who claim she signed a ten-year contract with them in 2007 (to promote her and make her famous), promising them a percentage of all her earnings. They say she owes them $3 million, and they're threatening to sue. 

Assuming what those people are saying is true, and their fee was 10 - 15% of her earnings, that means Blac Chyna made $20-30 million in the past ten years just for being Blac Chyna. Let that sink in.

But to be honest, I think they're lying. If they had a bulletproof case, they would just sue, not threaten to sue.

• Love 7

They're done again.

http://people.com/celebrity/rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-split/

Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna‘s romance has come to an end — PEOPLE can confirm the fiancés have called it quits.

“They split a while ago. The wedding plans are off,” a source close to Kardashian tells PEOPLE. “They are both trying to be mature about it. It was less dramatic this time.”

The pair, who went public with their relationship in January 2016, initially raised eyebrows due to Chyna’s complicated history with the Kardashian-Jenner family: Chyna shares a son with Rob’s sister Kylie Jenner‘s longtime boyfriend Tyga, and is also best friends with Amber Rose, an ex of Kanye West, who is now married to Rob’s sister Kim Kardashian West.

Rob, 29, proposed to Chyna, 28, in April 2016, and a month later, they announced they were expecting their first child. The two welcomed their daughter in November.

Throughout the relationship, the couple experienced their fair share of ups and downs. Initially, Rob’s family chose to remain silent and didn’t acknowledge the news of their engagement. At the time, sources told PEOPLE it caused major friction within the Kardashian-Jenner clan, with Kylie and sister Khloé Kardashian taking the news the hardest.

• Love 3

Wonder if they'll get back together?  They have a history of on-again, off-again.

If it's off permanently, Chyna needs to get her lawyer to start negotiating the child support payments.

Edited by Coffeecup
2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Wonder if they'll get back together?  They have a history of on-again, off-again.

If it's off permanently, Chyna needs to get her lawyer to start negotiating the child support payments.

She's more interested in lawyering for trademarking a name that isn't hers. 

• Love 1

If People is reporting, it must be true, and Kris must have approved the announcement.

Personally, I think they were done back in July or whenever Rob deleted Chyna from his Instagram.  They've pretended to be a couple for the sake of the delivery special and a season 2 of Rob&Chyna and publicity for back half of Keeping Up's season 12.  They never really had a chance anyway, seeing as how she got preggo on the 3rd or 4th date or whatever.  It's been a while since any of the Kardashians posted social media pics with Chyna.  She was invited to everything last fall.

• Love 2

How exhausting, to have to keep up appearances on social media with someone you are no longer with, just for the sake of your ill-advised television show.

17 hours ago, Artsda said:

“They split a while ago. The wedding plans are off,” a source close to Kardashian tells PEOPLE. “They are both trying to be mature about it. It was less dramatic this time.”

Bwahahahahahahaha

• Love 4
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

"Mature" ... a word you will never see describing  Rob Kardashian or Blac Chyna or their actions.

I wouldn’t describe Chyna as “immature” in her actions. I would more say “savvy and coolly calculating”. Rob is the one who is immature, but now it’s time for him to grow up from the coddled baby boy of the family and take on his role and responsibility as the 30-year-old father of an innocent child who had no part in agreeing to participate in these profitable made-for-TV shenanigans.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

I wouldn’t describe Chyna as “immature” in her actions. I would more say “savvy and coolly calculating”. Rob is the one who is immature, but now it’s time for him to grow up from the coddled baby boy of the family and take on his role and responsibility as the 30-year-old father of an innocent child who had no part in agreeing to participate in these profitable made-for-TV shenanigans.

Savvy and calculating she may well be. But a mature person, a mother, a supposed successful business woman would not act the way she does. The screaming in the car, the carrying on, slapping, cursing,  the cheap way she presents herself in dress and behavior? There is nothing mature about her. Being immature doesn't mean she's incapable of cold calculating behavior though. Robs immaturity just manifests itself differently. Baby Huey needs to grow the fuck up. If he had, Chyna would not have been able to pull off her scam. Both King and Dream are the losers in this mess. Both already have two strikes against them in the parental lottery department. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 9

Well, in retrospect, Chyna did do Rob some good. She brought him out of his long hibernation -- wasn't it two years that he hid out in Khloe's house? He came out and saw people, did some social things, started attending family dinners, etc. For a little while he even worked out in the gym.

Maybe it was also best that Rob got away from Khloe. She's not available to be his enabler any more, even if he did want to move back in with her. She's busy flying back and forth to Cleveland to romance her new target, uh, boyfriend.

• Love 6

Yeah I do believe Chyna did a lot of good for Rob when looking at the big picture. I'm just glad they aren't getting married because I don't believe she ever genuinely wanted to marry him for love, just the Kardashian name. She has proven over and over just how manipulative she is and Rob and all his insecurities was an easy target. 

They are both trying to be mature about it. It was less dramatic this time

In other words, the cameras weren't rolling this time unlike the last OTT fake display. And there is an innocent child involved now..a little maturity shouldn't be much to ask for.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Yeah I do believe Chyna did a lot of good for Rob when looking at the big picture. I'm just glad they aren't getting married because I don't believe she ever genuinely wanted to marry him for love, just the Kardashian name. She has proven over and over just how manipulative she is and Rob and all his insecurities was an easy target. 

In other words, the cameras weren't rolling this time unlike the last OTT fake display. And there is an innocent child involved now..a little maturity shouldn't be much to ask for.

Somehow I don't really believe its over. There's still ratings to be found in this dysfunctional relationship. Kris won't let it be over till she's milked every penny she can out of it. And Rob and Chyna are too invested in themselves and their drama to put Dream first.

• Love 5
On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 0:46 PM, iwasish said:

There's still ratings to be found in this dysfunctional relationship.

Not really.   Their Delivery special only got about 800K viewers, down from the 1.2 Mill viewers of the season 1 finale and that was down from the 2.2 Mill viewers of the premiere.  No one cares anymore.  E! has already started experimenting with non-Kardashian programming during that Sunday 9pm slot (Mariah's world).  It was probably like wringing blood out of a turnip just to get enough usable footage to piece together that delivery special.

• Love 1
On 2/18/2017 at 0:46 PM, iwasish said:

Somehow I don't really believe its over. There's still ratings to be found in this dysfunctional relationship. Kris won't let it be over till she's milked every penny she can out of it. And Rob and Chyna are too invested in themselves and their drama to put Dream first.

I don't believe it's ever going to be over.

Adding Dream's future tell-all to the list of books I am looking forward to reading 20 years from now.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Kris will continue to exploit every member of this family until the day she dies.

And then the remaining members of the family will shop around a show based around her funeral.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, GaT said:

And then the remaining members of the family will shop around a show based around her funeral.

I can see her funeral...   all of them dressed in their coordinated designer finery.. like Michael Jackson's funeral.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Apparently Rob is very depressed over the breakup with Chyna. He's eating junk food, not exercising and not doing anything to manage his diabetes. This doesn't look good at all.

http://people.com/celebrity/rob-kardashian-never-alone-with-dream-neglecting-his-health-after-blac-chyna-split/

"Rob Kardashian Is 'Never Alone' with Baby Dream and Neglecting His Health After Blac Chyna Split: Source"

I guess the "source" isn't aware he was cured!!

“He isn’t taking care of himself. He eats junk and doesn’t exercise,” says the source, adding that the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star isn’t taking the appropriate measures to manage his type 2 diabetes.

• Love 1

What's really sad is he keeps saying he has never felt a love like what he feels for Dream. If he truly meant that he should use that as motivation to get himself better rather than make himself more sick. I suspected he was getting very limited access to her when he posted yesterday about how sad he was to say goodbye to her.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Apparently Rob is very depressed over the breakup with Chyna. He's eating junk food, not exercising and not doing anything to manage his diabetes. This doesn't look good at all.

http://people.com/celebrity/rob-kardashian-never-alone-with-dream-neglecting-his-health-after-blac-chyna-split/

"Rob Kardashian Is 'Never Alone' with Baby Dream and Neglecting His Health After Blac Chyna Split: Source"

So Rob is in the same situation he was before meeting Chyna? Are we surprised?But now there's a tiny baby stuck between her emotionally crippled father and fame hungry mother. Starting life with two strikes against her... 3 if you count pimpgramma.

• Love 6
(edited)

So Chyna is taking Dream away from Rob?  Where is she going?  How is she able to keep him from seeing his daughter?  I know he's a hot mess, but she's the one that decided to birth his child in order to snap up the last name, the notoriety and some cash from Pimp Gramma Kris.  Now what's her story - does she really think Kris is going to let her take Dream away from the Koven?

That poor, adorable baby is going to grow up knowing nothing but being used as a pawn.  

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

So Chyna is taking Dream away from Rob?  Where is she going?  How is she able to keep him from seeing his daughter?  I know he's a hot mess, but she's the one that decided to birth his child in order to snap up the last name, the notoriety and some cash from Pimp Gramma Kris.  Now what's her story - does she really think Kris is going to let her take Dream away from the Koven?

That poor, adorable baby is going to grow up knowing nothing but being used as a pawn.  

If I recall he had a whole drawer full of condoms when living with Khloe, she and Scott displayed them on the show. According to his own comments, the baby was his idea. He pressured her. Regardless of what her motivation was to get pregnant, and I do think $$$$$ were a big part of it, he bears just as much responsibility. Dream gives her the upper hand in whatever outcome there is to this mess. Along with the fact that his own family is portraying him as unstable and irratic, there's no way a court would consider taking that baby  away from Chyna. And IMO, she's better off with her and not having contact with Rob, at least at this point in time. 

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

If I recall he had a whole drawer full of condoms when living with Khloe, she and Scott displayed them on the show. According to his own comments, the baby was his idea. He pressured her. Regardless of what her motivation was to get pregnant, and I do think $$$$$ were a big part of it, he bears just as much responsibility. Dream gives her the upper hand in whatever outcome there is to this mess. Along with the fact that his own family is portraying him as unstable and irratic, there's no way a court would consider taking that baby  away from Chyna. And IMO, she's better off with her and not having contact with Rob, at least at this point in time. 

So Dream is better having no contact with her father or supervised?  Unless, you know something, I don't see how the baby would be better off having no contact with her father.  The whole narrative that I find disturbing about Rob (and I say narrative because there is no way of knowing what is really true) is how in the same breath that people suggest that he is mentally ill, they also chastise him for not making healthy choices which, yeah, duh.  Chyna, on the other hand, knew (again if any of this is even true) his issues; she would have to be living under a rock not to know, so yes, I would hold her more culpable.  Anyway, it does give insight into others' ideas of compassion and mental illness.

Edited by Lettie
  • Love 8

On Valentines day there was a picture that surfaced of Kris holding Dream so she's seeing her. Kourtney posted a pic of Penelope with her a couple of weeks ago. Rob is seeing her with limited and supervised visits. Of course Chyna won't keep her completely away from the Kardashian gravy train. Even if Rob didn't have a penny to his name, Kris will ALWAYS spoil that baby and make sure she's well provided. Right now if Rob is as bad as people say then the limited/supervised visits is probably the best option. 

• Love 2
On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 0:22 PM, howmanywords said:

On Valentines day there was a picture that surfaced of Kris holding Dream so she's seeing her. Kourtney posted a pic of Penelope with her a couple of weeks ago. Rob is seeing her with limited and supervised visits. Of course Chyna won't keep her completely away from the Kardashian gravy train. Even if Rob didn't have a penny to his name, Kris will ALWAYS spoil that baby and make sure she's well provided. Right now if Rob is as bad as people say then the limited/supervised visits is probably the best option. 

How do we know these visits are supervised?  That would have to be court-ordered (no one would just agree to that), I don't recall seeing/reading anything about Chyna calling CPS or dragging Rob to family court.  It's very possibly Rob's family sees more of Dream than he does, completely on their own. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

How do we know these visits are supervised?  That would have to be court-ordered (no one would just agree to that), I don't recall seeing/reading anything about Chyna calling CPS or dragging Rob to family court.  It's very possibly Rob's family sees more of Dream than he does, completely on their own. 

I doubt they are court ordered to be supervised. More likely Rob, does his visiting with Dream at his mother's house. I can't see him doing the daily grind of taking care of an infant on his own. He's probably all involved while she's happy and clean and cute and lets them take over when  her diaper is full, she's cranky, or vomits. I can see him sitting there with his goofy, stupid grin, the baseball hat and the sloppy gross sweats and calling for Mommy when Dream has a diaper blowout. Whatever happened to his OCD, his clothing had to be just so and his hair perfect. That Rob would never have looked like such a mess, overweight or not?

I can see Chyna dumping her off on the Kardashians too.  To stay in Kris's good graces and for the freedom it gives her. I think the Nanny works for both her and Tyga and when he is with his father and Kylie, she's there too. So Dream will need her own nanny or lots of family babysitters.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, iwasish said:

I doubt they are court ordered to be supervised. More likely Rob, does his visiting with Dream at his mother's house. I can't see him doing the daily grind of taking care of an infant on his own. He's probably all involved while she's happy and clean and cute and lets them take over when  her diaper is full, she's cranky, or vomits. I can see him sitting there with his goofy, stupid grin, the baseball hat and the sloppy gross sweats and calling for Mommy when Dream has a diaper blowout. Whatever happened to his OCD, his clothing had to be just so and his hair perfect. That Rob would never have looked like such a mess, overweight or not?

I can see Chyna dumping her off on the Kardashians too.  To stay in Kris's good graces and for the freedom it gives her. I think the Nanny works for both her and Tyga and when he is with his father and Kylie, she's there too. So Dream will need her own nanny or lots of family babysitters.

Exactly. And you don't have to have a court order to agree on visitation terms. People do it all the time. If you go back on your word THEN you can get dragged to court. And as you say thats exactly how i see it happening. Kris may have agreed to some sort of arrangement with Chyna if it means Rob getting to see her and she and her nannies do the heavy lifting. Its no coincidence that the last couple of times Rob has posted pictures or Snapchats of Dream that other Kardashians also seem to be seeing her.  Yesterday Kim posted a picture with her and Rob posted a picture of North and P with her.

I read today that Kris is going to fight Chyna for custody of Dream. Good Luck with that Kris. Chyna may be a gold digger, but you let a 20 something guy bang your underage daughter and did nada about it.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

I read today that Kris is going to fight Chyna for custody of Dream. Good Luck with that Kris. Chyna may be a gold digger, but you let a 20 something guy bang your underage daughter and did nada about it.  

Probably a fake story planted by Kris to drum up publicity for the show.  On what grounds would Kris, the grandmother, be able to get any physical custody?  She would never subject her and her family's business to that kind of scrutiny in a court battle.

Dream is 4 months old now so she's active most of the day and Rob can probably handle about 10 minutes of that at a time without handing her off to someone else while he texts bitches.  I can almost hear Kris saying, "Rob, time to hold Dream and instagram a message to our fans about how obsessed with her you are! Make sure you mention something about your line of wedding socks, you deadbeat!"

• Love 8
23 hours ago, iwasish said:

Exactly. I don't think it's a scenario where Rob is dangerous to himself or Dream or there's some sort of court order in place. It's more like he's too lazy to do any of the actual work involved in caring for her, so he always makes sure there's a nanny or family member around to pick up the slack. I can see him as the type who holds her for five or ten minutes and then hands her off so he can go back to playing XBox.

• Love 6
On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 5:28 PM, iwasish said:

The little kids in this family all have multiples nannies to do the heavy lifting, so Rob would no more likely be changing diapers than any of the other parents. Here is Chyna in January out shopping with her children and their two nannies. I imagine she can spare one of them to help Rob out with Dream whenever there is a visit. Besides, both Rob and Chyna are probably way too busy fake-scripting season 2 of their show to bother with such mundane tasks as feeding, changing or bathing a baby.

58c0a26358e1d_Chynaandhernannies.jpg.539ba3cf30d0db4ab744bd4b360151fd.jpg

10 hours ago, Artsda said:

Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna Preparing for 'Ugly' Custody Fight over Dream — as Their Show's Future Remains 'Up in the Air,' Sources Say

http://people.com/tv/rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-custody-battle-reality-show-future-up-in-the-air/

If this is being reported by People, Kris pretty much penned the article.  They've got season 13 of Keeping Up to promote, and I'd imagine they have a bunch of footage for Rob&Chyna season 2 that may end up in the trash bin now that news of their split is out (and they let it out).  Since there is no more "Rob & Chyna" as a couple, they need a new angle for season 2.  It will be 25% "Look what a great dad Rob is" and 75% various Kardashian/Jenner/Disicks standing around in kitchens gossiping about the non-developments.

Between now and 9pm Sunday, buckle up for crazy tabloid media stories.  Maybe TMZ will "leak" audio of Kim calling the Paris police.  Maybe Kanye will drop a new tune or start a new twitter feud.  Maybe Kylie will get naked.  Maybe someone will buy someone else a car for no reason.  Maybe Scott will propose to Kourtney. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

If this is being reported by People, Kris pretty much penned the article.  They've got season 13 of Keeping Up to promote, and I'd imagine they have a bunch of footage for Rob&Chyna season 2 that may end up in the trash bin now that news of their split is out (and they let it out).  Since there is no more "Rob & Chyna" as a couple, they need a new angle for season 2.  It will be 25% "Look what a great dad Rob is" and 75% various Kardashian/Jenner/Disicks standing around in kitchens gossiping about the non-developments.

Between now and 9pm Sunday, buckle up for crazy tabloid media stories.  Maybe TMZ will "leak" audio of Kim calling the Paris police.  Maybe Kanye will drop a new tune or start a new twitter feud.  Maybe Kylie will get naked.  Maybe someone will buy someone else a car for no reason.  Maybe Scott will propose to Kourtney. 

Or Rob will have a relapse from his previously cured diabetes and have to be rushed to the hospital!!!I did see yesterday that Rob and Chyna are back together and the neighbors are pissed over the "riff raff"  that are in the neighborhood now.

Is it too soon for a pregnancy scare for Chyna? Maybe next season?

• Love 3

Chyna is having doll figurines made. Are there Kardashian doll figurines? I Googled it and couldn't find anything, except a 2015 article saying that a deal with Mattel for making Kardashian Barbie dolls had been cancelled. Couldn't find an update. I wonder whether K-dolls would resemble the real women for very long anyway, since they keep altering their figure and faces; their butts, boobs, noses and lips change pretty often. Not to mention their hair -- black to blonde and black again, etc.

http://www.eonline.com/uk/news/288517/sorry-dolls-no-kardashian-barbies-magazine-deal-put-on-hold

"Sorry, Dolls: No Kardashian Barbies; Magazine Deal Put on Hold" June 1, 2015

"Mattel will not be making dolls of the Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloé Kardashian Odom,

"...  E! News recently reported that stores will be carrying miniature plastic versions of Kim, Kourtney and Khloé, but Mattel tells us in a statement, "As popular as the Kardashian sisters are, at this point in time we are not manufacturing Barbie-branded Kardashian dolls."

Here's the article about the Chyna dolls:

http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/10/blac-chyna-barbie-dolls/

Blac Chyna: Move Over Barbie,Make Way for Chyna Dolls!!

3/10/2017 12:30 AM PST

Blac Chyna's out to prove Barbie dolls are out ... and Chyna dolls are the figurines of the future.

The folks at My3DNA tell us ... Chyna had a shoot Wednesday to model several different looks for her dolls. Here's how it works -- they CGI scan her face and body and use 3D printing technology to make mini replicas.

We're told Chyna began working on a collab in August, and now she's gearing up to release her line of dolls in May. There'll be 6-8 different versions in multiple sizes ... starting at around $75 a pop.

My3DNA has produced figurines for other celebs like Drake, Steve Aoki, Dan Bilzerian and the cast of "Black-ish" in the past.

Why is My3DNA making six to eight different Chyna doll versions? Are they expecting that big a demand for $75 dolls of this person?

It's interesting how they are using the CGI scanning and 3D printer technology to make the dolls, though. Very different from the traditional ways dolls were made.

Edited by Coffeecup
6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Why is My3DNA making six to eight different Chyna doll versions? Are they expecting that big a demand for $75 dolls of this person?

It's interesting how they are using the CGI scanning and 3D printer technology to make the dolls, though. Very different from the traditional ways dolls were made.

Are they marketing these to kids?  Are these going to be Barbie sized or American girl doll size?  Maybe it's an inflatable doll ;-)

• Love 1