Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

42 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Omg of course the first thing that would come to mind, a party. Fools.

I sure wouldn't open the door to those harpies if I were him. 

24 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Wow, the last thing Rob needs is a drunken gold-digging woman beating on him and talking about giving him the Tyga treatment - and those babies need to be in a safe loving home!

She sucks but how is she a gold digger? I don't think Rob has lots of $$ or earning potential.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I sure wouldn't open the door to those harpies if I were him. 

She sucks but how is she a gold digger? I don't think Rob has lots of $$ or earning potential.

imo Chyna's plan was to have that Kardashian baby - her friend even mentioned that Kris would take take of her in that instagram conversation.

Baby in a wealthy family = eighteen years of cash.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Almost 3000 said:

He was on Dancing With the Stars not that long ago and he comported himself rather well. Man, hangin' out at Khloe's with Lemar really did a number on him.

Yeah, maybe so, but Rob was not a child, teen or hostage at the time. He didn't have to live with Khloe and Lamar. That was his choice just as it's his choice to go along with the tawdry Chyna storyline. He's not a victim here; he's a freakin' grown man with family money behind him. He needs to stop the B.S. and the madness and think of his innocent baby daughter who was born into this mess. Whatever "help" he is seeking needs to begin with a blackout on social media and a commitment to stop using baby Dream as a pawn in his fake-drama-for-ratings "reality" storyline. Enough already.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

imo Chyna's plan was to have that Kardashian baby - her friend even mentioned that Kris would take take of her in that instagram conversation.

Baby in a wealthy family = eighteen years of cash.

Oh yes there's no doubt in my mind that she wanted a kardashian paycheck.

• Love 4
On 12/19/2016 at 9:58 AM, DangerousMinds said:

He really doesn't' have much of an income though, right?

That's what I'm not understanding about this. Rob might have a few mil in the bank, but the bulk of the Kardashian fortune is between Kris and Kim. It's not like the family's total net worth will be calculated for child support, so what was Chyna's long term game plan? I guess it was maybe to marry Rob and get the name so she could profit from it? Or maybe she figured it would be a Tori Spelling situation where rich Grandma can't stand the daughter and the son-in-law, but doesn't want to see the grandchildren doing without, so she foots the bill for a lavish lifestyle. Either way, I feel bad for beautiful Dream being born into this family of fucking idiots.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

That's what I'm not understanding about this. Rob might have a few mil in the bank, but the bulk of the Kardashian fortune is between Kris and Kim. It's not like the family's total net worth will be calculated for child support, so what was Chyna's long term game plan? I guess it was maybe to marry Rob and get the name so she could profit from it? Or maybe she figured it would be a Tori Spelling situation where rich Grandma can't stand the daughter and the son-in-law, but doesn't want to see the grandchildren doing without, so she foots the bill for a lavish lifestyle. Either way, I feel bad for beautiful Dream being born into this family of fucking idiots.

A man with a few million will likely bring in a nice monthly check.

Plus, look where it has already taken her. She has a show on E! and her name is out there. He's definitely good for publicity. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

Yeah, maybe so, but Rob was not a child, teen or hostage at the time. He didn't have to live with Khloe and Lamar. That was his choice just as it's his choice to go along with the tawdry Chyna storyline. He's not a victim here; he's a freakin' grown man with family money behind him. He needs to stop the B.S. and the madness and think of his innocent baby daughter who was born into this mess. Whatever "help" he is seeking needs to begin with a blackout on social media and a commitment to stop using baby Dream as a pawn in his fake-drama-for-ratings "reality" storyline. Enough already.

She was conceived and born to be a pawn in a fake drama for ratings reality storyline. Rob needs to get healthy for himself. Sadly he's whoring out his "Dream" for publicity and money just like his mother whored out her son and his emotional/mental issues for the same reasons.

• Love 4

Sickening as it is, Chyna will have cameras on her nonstop as Dream grows up. And, no matter what a court might decide regarding child support, Kris would never let a grandchild of hers want for anything (except for emotional, spiritual and psychological health) - though Dream might be handing over management fees to Lovey by the time she's two.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Wasn't she a friend of Kim's and then was dumped in favor of Tyga and Kylie? I've always thought that hooking up with Rob was partly a big FU to Kim and kompany.

• Love 11
34 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

Wasn't she a friend of Kim's and then was dumped in favor of Tyga and Kylie? I've always thought that hooking up with Rob was partly a big FU to Kim and kompany.

Yep, they used to be BFFs

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Artsda said:

Rob Kardashian Defies His Family's Pleas to Split from Blac Chyna 

http://people.com/celebrity/rob-kardashian-family-wants-him-to-split-blac-chyna/

So they want to be able to say "I told you so".  Great support system there.  And now they've put it out there so when it ends badly, they can say, "well, we tried to get him to leave her...."

I came into this late - but who puts everything out on Instagram?  This entire fight is being played out on social  media?  Can they not call each other, text each other, send each other freaking emails, call each other?

So I don't know if the "fight" is real or made up for publicity.  Regardless, I don't think anyone can deny that Rob has some serious issues.  I can understand why.   As a teenager, he got to see his sisters parade around half naked, make sex tapes.  Mommy focused completely on her Kash Kow(s) to his exclusion, except for tossing him the occasional bone (wow! a sock line).  I shudder to think what living with Khloe and Lamar was like.  Khloe has always been very inappropriate with him, and when he started dating Chyna, she (Khloe) acted more like a jealous ex-girlfriend than a sister.  

Caitlyn had a huge issue of her own so I doubt she was much of a father.  It looks like the most stable person in his life is/was Scott Disick. 

I'm not making excuses for  him, but I can certainly see why he has problems. 

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Artsda said:

Rob Kardashian Defies His Family's Pleas to Split from Blac Chyna 

http://people.com/celebrity/rob-kardashian-family-wants-him-to-split-blac-chyna/

How is he going to split with Chyna when Kim and Kris are executive producers for Rob & Chyna (Season 2 was green lit last week)?  The KKlan needs Chyna and Rob drama for plotlines for both shows.  Chyna is not going anywhere.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, mwell345 said:

I came into this late - but who puts everything out on Instagram?  This entire fight is being played out on social  media?  Can they not call each other, text each other, send each other freaking emails, call each other?

1. Because how can it be real if it's not on Instagram? 2. These idiots block each other when they fight, so the other person can can't call or text.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

Rob should at least be smart enough not to marry this baby mama - but odds are she'll dangle child visitation over his head unil he cracks.

He'll definitely marry her because this family is completely obsessed with the pomp and circumstance of wedding celebrations, not so much with the actual marriage that follows.  Similarly, I can't imagine Rob wants major custody of Dream because he's more in love with the idea of being a Dad than actually putting in the work and making sacrifices. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

For a guy who admired his father so much, Rob is screwing up royally, imo.

Rob really needs the guidance of a loving father - seems he looked to Lamar for connection and ended up addicted. And Bruce/Caitlyn was little help. Too bad Robert K died when Rob was still so young.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

How is he going to split with Chyna when Kim and Kris are executive producers for Rob & Chyna (Season 2 was green lit last week)?  

Seriously?!  

So - more dramz, slap-fights, beat-downs, accusations, screaming matches, name-calling...but this time, all of it happening in front of an innocent baby.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Rob really needs the guidance of a loving father - seems he looked to Lamar for connection and ended up addicted. And Bruce/Caitlyn was little help. Too bad Robert K died when Rob was still so young.

I haven't seen much evidence that Rob Sr. was more than a figurehead in that family and Kris took on the lion share of raising those kids after the divorce.  Rob Jr's failure to launch can't all be laid at the doorstep of the late Rob Sr.  He's had 11 years of adulthood to figure something out, and endless opportunities and open doors to venture through. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Seriously?!  

So - more dramz, slap-fights, beat-downs, accusations, screaming matches, name-calling...but this time, all of it happening in front of an innocent baby.

You have just described 12 years of Bravo Real Housewives franchise.  The formula works, although with compliant cast members and a revolving door of fresh meat when the viewers get bored.  Rob is barely dragging his lazy butt through each episode (of his own show with his name in the title!).  He occasionally pulls back the curtain and acts out real drama in brief tantrums on social media (instead of saving it for the show), gets contrite, apologizes to everyone, lessons learned, Okaaay?  Me and Chyna all good, haters!  Kris has got to be so frustrated with this idiot that doesn't stay with the script.  Chyna on the other hand (with her 'Miss Kris' routine) is twerking working her a$$ off to spin this turd into gold. 

The dramz is not just happening in front of a baby (who is likely asleep or being nannied in another room).  King Cairo is old enough to pick up on the dysfunction, ingest it, be horrifyingly confused by all of this moving about between homes, and having several dozen of Kardashian/West/Jenner/Chyna associates flow in and out of whatever household he cowering in the corner of.  

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I haven't seen much evidence that Rob Sr. was more than a figurehead in that family and Kris took on the lion share of raising those kids after the divorce.  Rob Jr's failure to launch can't all be laid at the doorstep of the late Rob Sr.  He's had 11 years of adulthood to figure something out, and endless opportunities and open doors to venture through. 

I agree, Sr was hardly mentioned in early seasons. CaitLyn was,touted as greatest stepfather ever. She did all the hard work as a parent  (according to the story then), carpooling and coaching Rob in his sports activities and being at every meet etc. Only when Kris and Caitlin marriage broke up, did Sr become the best dad ever. 

I'm not saying they don't love and miss their father, just that history is being rewritten.

Rob is using the loss of his dad as another excuse. Same as the dark stuff he observed at Khloe and Lamar's and his mother not giving him enough support in his career.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

He'll definitely marry her because this family is completely obsessed with the pomp and circumstance of wedding celebrations, not so much with the actual marriage that follows.  Similarly, I can't imagine Rob wants major custody of Dream because he's more in love with the idea of being a Dad than actually putting in the work and making sacrifices. 

Follow the money. Sure thing, there will be a wedding, because the "happy couple" will be paid millions by the E network.  Just like Kim's wedding to Kris Humphries. They won't lose the chance to get all that dough. The Koven needs the publicity. Also KUWTK needs the storyline drama -- which sisters will boycott the bridal shower?  Which sisters will boycott the wedding?  Will Rob get cold feet at the last minute? Will Khloe kidnap Rob and hold him hostage long enough to miss the wedding? Will Chyna be a Bridezilla? Will Tokyo Toni be the Mother of the Bride from Hell? Will Kylie try to steal Chyna's glory by suddenly marrying Tyga before the R&C wedding? There are lots of possibilities.

After the wedding, the Koven gets another year of storyline drama while everyone speculates whether Rob and Chyna will get a divorce. We'll see more social media meltdowns from Rob, more social media retaliation from Chyna, more screaming fights, more moving back and forth to different houses, more tabloid headlines.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Follow the money. Sure thing, there will be a wedding, because the "happy couple" will be paid millions by the E network.  Just like Kim's wedding to Kris Humphries. They won't lose the chance to get all that dough. The Koven needs the publicity. Also KUWTK needs the storyline drama -- which sisters will boycott the bridal shower?  Which sisters will boycott the wedding?  Will Rob get cold feet at the last minute? Will Khloe kidnap Rob and hold him hostage long enough to miss the wedding? Will Chyna be a Bridezilla? Will Tokyo Toni be the Mother of the Bride from Hell? Will Kylie try to steal Chyna's glory by suddenly marrying Tyga before the R&C wedding? There are lots of possibilities.

After the wedding, the Koven gets another year of storyline drama while everyone speculates whether Rob and Chyna will get a divorce. We'll see more social media meltdowns from Rob, more social media retaliation from Chyna, more screaming fights, more moving back and forth to different houses, more tabloid headlines.

And don't forget a new pregnancy!

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Nutella said:

And don't forget a new pregnancy!

OMG, another baby, yes, that could happen.

Chyna just got blasted to smithereens by the Adidas company. TMZ ran an earlier article saying Adidas had offered her a shoe deal. Adidas said, HELL NO.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/21/adidas-blac-chyna-shoe-deal/ "Adidas to Blac Chyna: You're a Liar with No Soul ... or Insole"

"Blac Chyna is a liar and Adidas NEVER made a single overture to her about fronting a shoe line ... so claims Adidas.

Sources connected with Adidas tell TMZ, "This is 1 trillion percent false at level. She has never been on our radar..."

Rest of article said it was not true Adidas had offered her $250K. She was allegedly holding out for more money. Adidas said they had no contact at all with her, her lawyer or any other of her reps. TMZ called her lawyer for a comment but he said "absolutely no comment." Absolutely? Gee, you'd think he was mad or something.

Here is the original article TMZ ran from "sources" :

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/21/blac-chyna-adidas-deal/ Blac Chyna's Close To Sealing Her Own Deal With Adidas.

"Blac Chyna : Adidas Wants A Piece of Me ... But They're Lowballin' "

" ... Sources close to Chyna tell TMZ Adidas has offered her a two-shoe contract, with an option for a third. As for the price ... we're told Adidas is only willing to pay $250k ... and Chyna's insulted...."

Supposedly the deal also included media appearances for Chyna.

Now what really happened here? Why would Chyna and/or her lawyer Walter Mosley go to TMZ with a totally fake story that involved a large corporation? They would have known they'd get slapped down. Is this some skullduggery Kris arranged? Or was somebody pranking Chyna and Mosley so well that they thought they were talking to real Adidas reps?

• Love 4

Rob and Chyna are all lovey-dovey again, posting affectionate Snapchat pictures and pictures of gifts for Dream, their Christmas tree, etc. No word on whether they are living together or still in their separate houses.

Tomorrow is the big Christmas Eve party Kris always gives. There are contradictory tabloid stories on whether Chyna is invited or disinvited. So that's a wait-and-see situation.

http://www.eonline.com/news/817938/blac-chyna-and-rob-kardashian-cozy-up-in-the-holiday-spirit-following-their-blow-out-fight Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian Cozy Up in the Holiday Spirit Following Their Blow Out Fight

It was more sad than entertaining to watch Khloe's show with Lamar and Rob, and it's even sadder to watch the disturbingly dysfunctional Rob and Chyna show, especially now that there's a baby to protect. 

NO more horror shows!

• Love 5
19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I know I shouldn't be surprised anymore by anything these people do.  But I can't help feeling uncomfortable that Rob is using his brand-new daughter to model his stupid socks.  But again - not surprised.  In fact, I am literally waiting for the announcement that Khloe is going to kick BC to the curb, move in with Rob, and live happily ever after, raising Dream as her own.

• Love 5
On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 1:06 PM, laurakaye said:

In fact, I am literally waiting for the announcement that Khloe is going to kick BC to the curb, move in with Rob, and live happily ever after, raising Dream as her own.

Both Rob and BC are messy, but the kid is probably better off with her, than him, if it comes to that.  And seriously, Khloe needs to get her own life, instead of butting in others. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

An article on yahoo stated Rob "checked himself in". That's an odd choice of words to me.

I wonder if he OD'd. The diabetes comes from Kris ("a family source"). She called Kanyes mental episode exhaustion.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Rob better get a handle on his issues if he wants to see Dream's first birthday - even if that means staying away from volatile (and potentially manipulative) Chyna as much as possible.

He had his issues long before he met Chyna.  With him, it's always same old b.s.   He is a grown ass man.  The onus is on him, not his mother, not his sisters.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, twilightzone said:

He had his issues long before he met Chyna.  With him, it's always same old b.s.   He is a grown ass man.  The onus is on him, not his mother, not his sisters.

Yes, Rob is a grown man - and that's why it might be time for him to walk away from screaming, creepy, narcissistic people (even if they are related or have had his child.) Rob's problems are common for someone who grew up in a family dysfunctional from narcissism. Many people have to go "no contact" in order to get well.

• Love 6

Poor Rob.   Even if I can't stand the Kardashians, I don't wish them any harm.   I just want them to go away.

But sadly, this family will do anything for publicity.   Why does Kris have to be photographed entering the hospital.   She could have found a way to avoid it.  

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Yes, Rob is a grown man - and that's why it might be time for him to walk away from screaming, creepy, narcissistic people (even if they are related or have had his child.) Rob's problems are common for someone who grew up in a family dysfunctional from narcissism. Many people have to go "no contact" in order to get well.

It should be the other way around - his family should cut him loose.  He is nothing more than a spoiled brat who has been whining and taking advantage for years.

• Love 3

The TMZ article said Rob had this diabetes episode because he had gained so much weight recently: "We're told he had been doing ok lately but the stress from his turbulent relationship with Blac Chyna drove him to eat excessively and he gained an alarming amount of weight recently ... causing him to lose control over his diabetes."

The E news says Rob's condition today is not life-threatening: http://www.eonline.com/news/818579/rob-kardashian-hospitalized-blac-chyna-and-kris-jenner-rush-to-his-side

Well, it may not be life-threatening right this minute, but long term it is a serious threat if he doesn't get his weight under control. He seems to be an emotional eater, using food to self-medicate whenever he's stressed. It's very hard to break that habit. He needs therapy, and not the kind he would get on a stupid reality show.

Maybe he could have a gastric bypass to lose the weight, but even that wouldn't work for long if he didn't address his emotional need to overeat.

Edited to add: At the time he left the hospital, Rob put an advertisement for a weight loss program on his Instagram. Dang, the Kardashians never miss an opportunity, do they?

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/29/rob-kardashian-leaves-hospital-diabetes/

Rob Kardashian Leaves Hospital After Diabetes Scare

"Almost simultaneously to leaving the hospital Rob posted an advertisement on Instagram about a weight loss program ... a seemingly huge bonus for the company, especially if potential customers think Rob's about to jump on board." Hmmm, a bonus for Rob too. He got paid for that ad.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 5