Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

I hope now more than ever, Rob gets the help and support he needs.  Dream deserves a father who can be a father. The baby glow will wear off in a few weeks, and then the reality parenthood will set in, and while it is an amazing experience, it is also relentless and you don't understand that until you are in the thick of it.  So... He needs to either get some therapy and deal with the issues, or if that's not necessary, then he needs stop fucking around and get his shit together.  

Good luck with that. He'll be fighting with Chyna within days if not already about the baby. It will be just one more thing for him to use to manipulate her and his family.

The kid will be part of the same sick game he plays now of disappearing, only now maybe he'll take her with him and hide out from Chyna and the family. Or start cutting off access to her when he's annoyed over some imaginary problem.

• Love 6

Is it just me or is that picture of Rob holding Dream in the hospital chair (that Kris sold to the tabloids) look really forced?  He's holding his own kid like an 8 year old would hold a baby for the first time and his smile looks just about as forced as it did on the People cover he and Chyna did to promote their show.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Is it just me or is that picture of Rob holding Dream in the hospital chair (that Kris sold to the tabloids) look really forced?  He's holding his own kid like an 8 year old would hold a baby for the first time and his smile looks just about as forced as it did on the People cover he and Chyna did to promote their show.

I don't get how a family with so many kids,  none of them are really comfortable or have experience with children.

The only one who seems natural as a mother is Kourtney. Didn't Kim or Khloe ever take care of the two youngest? 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

All I see in this picture is Rob beaming and looking genuinely happy. He’s holding his daughter very carefully, as one might if they have not had too much experience with newborn babies. A lot of new fathers have initial nervousness or awkwardness when handling a fragile newborn. He’ll get the hang of it.

6 hours ago, iwasish said:

I don't get how a family with so many kids,  none of them are really comfortable or have experience with children.

The only one who seems natural as a mother is Kourtney. Didn't Kim or Khloe ever take care of the two youngest? 

I don’t think Kim ever was or will be a “kid person”, but Khloe was definitely a strong maternal figure in the lives of her two younger sisters and seems comfortable around her little nieces and nephews.

Rob.jpg

• Love 7
5 hours ago, GaT said:

Rob posted a gif of Chyna & Dream sleeping & commented "Just watching my girls sleep but man Chyna needs to chill with that snoring" Anybody else feel that you would kill your baby daddy if he did that to you?

http://perezhilton.com/2016-11-11-rob-kardashian-dream-kardashian-blac-chyna-snoring#.WCrCrvkrKUk

Well, I certainly would.  But this is BC, who allowed a stupid mannequin challenge to be filmed right before her c-section, so who knows.

• Love 1

I wouldn't mind so much what Rob posted if it wasn't for him making the crack about her snoring. Newsflash to Rob, someone who just delivered a baby is going to be a liitle tired more tired than normal.

If Kris sold that pic to the tabloids whatever rag she sold it to should be pissed considering Kris posted that picture herself to instagram and that right there took away any "exclusives". Even the first pic of Dream was posted by E before anyone. I really doubt any tabloids paid for anything.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, iwasish said:

I doubt Kimmy did anything, but I think Khloe spent a lot of time helping with the youngest.

44 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I doubt Kimmy did anything, but I think Khloe spent a lot of time helping with the youngest.

Khloe also seems the least interested in the kids now. She made some comment to North last week about her getting crumbs all over Khloe's house from her cookie. I think she likes to be the fun Aunt, but I don't think she's all that hot to have one of her own.

I think Kim enjoys her time with North because North seems to be into the stuff Kim likes.. trying on clothing and playing with her hair. If she were a kid like I was who hated getting dressed up and having my hair fussed over, I doubt Kim would be happy.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, iwasish said:

IMO the biggest "tell" that someone has little experience around young children is when they speak to them in a super high sing song-y voice.  It's try-hard and Khloe does it all of the time.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

IMO the biggest "tell" that someone has little experience around young children is when they speak to them in a super high sing song-y voice.  It's try-hard and Khloe does it all of the time.

Kim too.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I'm so glad someone else said it.  Whenever she sees North she goes "Northie!!!" in this ridiculously high pitched voice and I just cringe.  She talks to all the kids like toddlers, regardless of their age. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

4 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

I'm so glad someone else said it.  Whenever she sees North she goes "Northie!!!" in this ridiculously high pitched voice and I just cringe.  She talks to all the kids like toddlers, regardless of their age. 

That's also how she spoke to Lamar.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

Especially Kylie.  And look how that's turning out.

Khloe did at least try to be a mother figure to Kylie and Kendall after Kris pretty much abdicated that role and Caitlyn was apparently preoccupied with her own identity issues. None of the older sisters have proven to be good role models for Kendall and Kylie with respect to choosing appropriate partners or doing anything more important than “bringing the sexy”. But Kylie’s misguided, messed up life is due to no one else but her self-absorbed, absentee parents.

I hope that against all odds, Rob turns out to be an attentive, responsible father who is able to offer the kind of loving guidance his little daughter needs. It's fine for Khloe to just remain a fun aunt if she doesn't truly want to be a mother; not every woman does. But Rob has now brought a child into the world, so this is no longer just a story line for him.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

I hope that against all odds, Rob turns out to be an attentive, responsible father who is able to offer the kind of loving guidance his little daughter needs.

Unfortunately he's very immature, impulsive, self centered, and has zero patience for any situation that doesn't result in his instant gratification.  No one suddenly drops these bad traits overnight.  The Kardashians are bending over backwards to make Rob look like superdad in the media.  I'm counting on Tokyo Toni to leak the truth to the tabloids. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

If the far more self-absorbed, vapid narcissist (to me) Princess Kanye West can play at fatherhood, then I guess Rob can too. Hopefully.

Sometimes I think that Kanye is the most grounded, normal person in the whole family.   And then I see that he rented a stadium to propose to Kim and I just shake my head.

Edited by toolazy
  • Love 1
On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 4:40 PM, toolazy said:

Sometimes I think that Kanye is the most grounded, normal person in the whole family.   And then I see that he rented a stadium to propose to Kim and I just shake my head.

What makes you wonder? The extravagance of the stadium... or that he proposed to Kim? Either one makes me question his normalcy.

• Love 3

Since the subject was brought up about whether or not Rob would wear scrubs for the birth. I saw a little while ago on E a preview for the 12/18 special. They showed Rob in the OR and he was indeed wearing full scrubs and had the appropriate cap on covering his head.

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 4:19 PM, GaT said:

That was my first thought also, but both Chyna & Rob are college graduates, even though it seems like graduating high school would have been a stretch for both of them. 

I know that this is from pages and pages ago, but NOOO Chyna is no a college graduate.  I think she took a few courses.

Did they ever get any money for a picture of Dream (I don't like that name)?  Did the tabloids ever pay them for a cover?  I remember reading that they weren't getting any offers.

2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I know that this is from pages and pages ago, but NOOO Chyna is no a college graduate.  I think she took a few courses.

Did they ever get any money for a picture of Dream (I don't like that name)?  Did the tabloids ever pay them for a cover?  I remember reading that they weren't getting any offers.

I do not belive that they did because they posted pictures of the baby shortly after her birth on thier various social media account's. So maybe pimpmomma couldn't get them a cover deal or there wasn't much money in it.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I do not belive that they did because they posted pictures of the baby shortly after her birth on thier various social media account's. So maybe pimpmomma couldn't get them a cover deal or there wasn't much money in it.

They're using her as a model for Robs sock line. I guess he inherited the pimp gene from mommy.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Are they going to put the sock on her head?  How does a baby model men's socks?

He's expanded to baby socks. Convenient then that he happens to have one( baby that is), Kim graciously gave her a couple pairs of baby Yeezys. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Any bets on if he moved out (was kicked out) by now?

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/rob-kardashian-moved-blac-chyna-012338180.html

He'll probably move out in a few days. Then he'll delete all the pics of Chyna from his Instagram. Next we'll get the tabloid headlines about "Rob and Chyna's Big Breakup! Is The Wedding Off? Who Will Get Custody of Dream?"  Their arguments will be filmed for their reality show... lather, rinse, repeat...

• Love 5

I forgot something. Right after the tabs announce the Big Breakup, we'll start getting articles every day about "Blac Chyna's Revenge Body."

They are already publishing daily (though it seems like hourly!) updates on her post-baby weight loss, so they can segue easily into the Revenge Body storyline. They do that with Kourtney every time she breaks up with Scott.

So will we ever see Rob's Revenge Body?

• Love 1

I think it's gross that Rob has Dream modeling his stupid sock line and has her own Instagram account.  This stupid family can't even let a newborn be a newborn, they've gotta figure out how to make money from her the second she's out of the birth canal.

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I didn't believe you.  Now I have an image of Chyna's BIG ol' Nursing Boob stuck burned into my retinas. 

Yeah, that boob picture sort of sticks with you. It looks like she's suffocating the baby. LOL

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

The thing with the baby socks bugs but Dream having her own Instagram I don't see the big deal with because that seems to be the norm now with celebrity babies. IIRC it started with Ice T and Coco's baby Chanel a year ago.

Better the celeb parent create a social media for the baby than some "stan." this is one famous person thing i am cool with

2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Better the celeb parent create a social media for the baby than some "stan." this is one famous person thing i am cool with

The parents didn't create it. Kris's contact guy with E! (Skinny guy with glasses) bought that domain and "gifted" it to her. He made it a point to announce his thoughtful gift on E! News. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, howmanywords said:

The thing with the baby socks bugs but Dream having her own Instagram I don't see the big deal with because that seems to be the norm now with celebrity babies. IIRC it started with Ice T and Coco's baby Chanel a year ago.

Just because it's been done before doesn't mean it's not utterly and completely ridiculous. IMO, of course.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Just because it's been done before doesn't mean it's not utterly and completely ridiculous. IMO, of course.

Yep. I don't like to see babies and small children with their own social media accounts, because they're too young to have consented. They lose a lot of their privacy because their parents want to show them off.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Yep. I don't like to see babies and small children with their own social media accounts, because they're too young to have consented. They lose a lot of their privacy because their parents want to show them off.

I think when you're born to a Kardashian, you lose your privacy at conception.

• Love 5
On 11/15/2016 at 7:17 AM, laurakaye said:

Well, I certainly would.  But this is BC, who allowed a stupid mannequin challenge to be filmed right before her c-section, so who knows.

She also filmed a snapchat or Instagram video twerking and singing "you ugly you your daddy's son." (from JuJu on that Beat) in her oldest baby's King Cairo's face. 

So yeeeeeah 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

She also filmed a snapchat or Instagram video twerking and singing "you ugly you your daddy's son." (from JuJu on that Beat) in her oldest baby's King Cairo's face. 

So yeeeeeah 

Whether or not she was "joking", I thought this was a mean thing to do to her little son. It was not funny.

• Love 4

The car Rob Snappchatted had a giant bow on it so it did look new. Really, these are the same people who have multiple Rolls Royce. There was also a video yesterday of Rob throwing hundred dollar bills all over Chyna.Maybe they got a fat E! check.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

The car Rob Snappchatted had a giant bow on it so it did look new. Really, these are the same people who have multiple Rolls Royce. There was also a video yesterday of Rob throwing hundred dollar bills all over Chyna.Maybe they got a fat E! check.

It's all for show.  They're just leasing those cars.  Probably get a discount for promoting on social media.  They definitely had some sort of deal with Ferrari to explain all of that crap at King's TWO birthdays.

• Love 2