Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

BC is a former stripper/video vixen/model that got pregnant by a rapper, who according to her Instagram account just opened up a eyelash bar and I believe she does the club appearance gigs also. That's why she and Rob were in Jamaica.

BC is a former stripper/video vixen/model that got pregnant by a rapper, who according to her Instagram account just opened up a eyelash bar and I believe she does the club appearance gigs also. That's why she and Rob were in Jamaica.

How is she doing financially? Child Support can't be sustaining her.

BC gets between 25k-40k for each appearance she does. Its not the kind of money the Kardashians can demand for appearances but she's doing OK. Plus she is always promoting on Instagram those annoying things like the teas and teeth whiteners so she's banking money for that stuff.  

• Love 1

BC gets between 25k-40k for each appearance she does. Its not the kind of money the Kardashians can demand for appearances but she's doing OK. Plus she is always promoting on Instagram those annoying things like the teas and teeth whiteners so she's banking money for that stuff.  

I wish I was smart enough to have figured out a way to make a very nice living doing nothing but posting pictures of myself & going to clubs. 

• Love 4

I wish I was smart enough to have figured out a way to make a very nice living doing nothing but posting pictures of myself & going to clubs. 

I think having an enormous ass and being happy to have it all over the press in all its cellulite glory helps.

• Love 5

bichonblitz: Since I don't watch KUWTK, I didn't know about Rob's in-house partying, but the way I see it, at least some of it was probably acting-out because of what seems like his resentment of the family for Kim's "alleged" fat-shaming him out of the wedding and why they didn't criticize her for it. Rob's no saint by a long shot (no pun intended), but IMO Kim's much worse. Just because BC doesn't spend every waking moment with her son, that doesn't mean that she's neglecting him. Rob's involvement with BC has apparently changed him for the better, physically and mentally, to the point that Kim, Kris, Khloe and even Kylie can't deny it anymore- in public, anyway.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 4

I really think Rob got caught up in the drugs with Lamar back when they all lived together. I don't necessarily think his DOC was crack but that friend of Lamars that died used heroin didn't he?

Rob was also very very attached to Lamar.He could have witnessed shit he didn't want his sister to know about and that could have messed with his head too.

Depression, drugs..that's my guess.

Lamars OD and his own health crisis may have woken him up.

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 3

Rob is beaming. Kris is probably already getting ready to shove a prenup in her face lol

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/05/rob-kardashian-is-engaged-to-blac-chyna-and-kylie-jenner-is-going-to-be-pissed.html

Man.... lol I don't know. On one hand I'm happy for Rob because he does seem happy and out of his depression/recluse mindset. However I can't completely drink the kool-aid because this smells like a pimp-momma set up for more ratings.

• Love 3

I doubt Kris forced Rob to propose. Why would it have to be a setup? He's not even filming for KUWTK. all the shit he's been through BC is the one person who helped pull him out of the hole he's been stuck in. And yeah he waited to do this when the family left on vacation.

• Love 1
(edited)

I don't know what to think of Rob (and have long since stopped caring - not that I ever cared that deeply). They're adults who are free to be happy forever, or dive into a catastrophic personal mistake together. All this brings to mind is that a little boy is in the mix who doesn't deserve to end up caught in any deliberate or accidental silliness that everyone involved in circus can generate.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 6

I don't know what to think of Rob (and have long since stopped caring - not that I ever cared that deeply). They're adults who are free to be happy forever, or dive into a catastrophic personal mistake together. All this brings to mind is that a little boy is in the mix who doesn't deserve to end up caught in any deliberate or accidental silliness that everyone involved in circus can generate.

Somehow, the kids always get caught in the crossfire. As much as I think Kourtney tries, I'm beginning to think hers too will ultimately be hurt by having no sense of privacy.

I think Kris overlooks all the negative ways this show has affected her youngest two kids, because she thinks that success and happiness are measured by dollars made. Yeah Kylie has a blockbuster lip line!!!!! The fact that she's incredibly insecure and prone to "anxiety attacks", hooked up with a loser since she was a young teen, is all over looked because of her "fantastic work ethic" And Kendall has said numerous times that she uses her career and the traveling involved to escape from and avoid having to deal with the turmoil in her family.

Once the kids reached 2/3 years old they should be off the show and out of the public eye. Instead they're being groomed to be the stars of future seasons. How long before North has her own fashion line? Maybe in business with Penelope? The thre older girls all had a more normal childhood, Kylie and Kendall, not so much and the next generation.? Even less.

• Love 8
(edited)

How long before North has her own fashion line? Maybe in business with Penelope?

Or a spin-off. North & Penelope Take on FAO Schwarz...or whatever the high end toy store chain is around these days.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 1

The Twitter responses are giving me life right now. Some are very clever....

http://www.people.com/article/rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-twitter

But I do agree with you RealityCowgirl.

Interesting that back when, Kim was urging Kris to cut Rob off financially, and now suddenly Rob has money to buy a house ( or have one bought for him) and money for a 7 carat ring? How's he earning money? I'll bet by making himself available for paparazzi pic and being seen in public, he's gotten mama to put him back on the payroll. And the ring, probably like the one The Hump gave Kim, supplied at a very good price by one of the Kardashian connections. I'll never believe this is a surprise to the family. I bet they're playing it for all the ratings its worth. I just wonder if they have the balls to have another sham wedding for publicity, or will BC walk away with a nice ring to compensate for her time and troubles.

• Love 1

The Twitter responses are giving me life right now. Some are very clever....

http://www.people.com/article/rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-twitter

LOL, some of the tweets are hysterical:

"God's work. RT @shayc0le: I'm weak that Blac Chyna is gonna be a Kardashian and Kylie ain't even one."

"RT @MatthewACherry: When you do the math and realize Blac Chyna is about to have Tyga be an Uncle to his own son" (this is my favorite)

"Blac Chyna is the official QUEEN of petty, steal my man I'll marry your brother"

• Love 3

The main reason I feel cynical about this relationship is because it has moved very fast. If Rob had all these problems and now he is suddenly fine, I am skeptical. I am not a big believer that one person can solve another person's issues by falling in love with said person. That comes from personal work on oneself. If there isn't any true growth, well the problems will rear their ugly head again. Most likely when the honeymoon phase of the relationship ends. But maybe Rob's problems are not what they seem and were blown out of proportion. I just don't know.

• Love 4

The main reason I feel cynical about this relationship is because it has moved very fast. If Rob had all these problems and now he is suddenly fine, I am skeptical. I am not a big believer that one person can solve another person's issues by falling in love with said person. That comes from personal work on oneself. If there isn't any true growth, well the problems will rear their ugly head again. Most likely when the honeymoon phase of the relationship ends. But maybe Rob's problems are not what they seem and were blown out of proportion. I just don't know.

I think part of the speed is BC. She was only seeing Future for a few weeks before she had his name tattooed on her hand, & then he very publicly told everyone he was single & she had to get the tatt removed. If she'll get someone's name tattooed on her after only a few weeks, I don't see her hesitating to get married after a few months.

• Love 1

I think part of the speed is BC. She was only seeing Future for a few weeks before she had his name tattooed on her hand, & then he very publicly told everyone he was single & she had to get the tatt removed. If she'll get someone's name tattooed on her after only a few weeks, I don't see her hesitating to get married after a few months.

Will she change her name to BlacKyna? ( or some other "K variation?)

I Wish I could take this whole thing seriously, but it just screams a scripted setup. Maybe it didn't start out that way, but Rob suddenly having a decent story line , unlike say "socks", and coming into the cash for his own place (or having one supplied) and a big ring (that looks like a copy of Kim's!! Ohhh burn!!). I smell Kris Jenner, maker of lemonade out of lemons, all over this. I bet the contracts have been written, the advances paid and the "options" there to be exercised.

(edited)

This engagement is faker than a three dollar bill. I'd be surprised if they go the distance and actually get married.

For sure, but there's always room for Kardashian dramatics at engagement parties, showers etc. A pregnancy scare or actual pregnancy could be milked for a couple seasons and then possibly a spinoff! Not to mention endless twitters, tweets, insta grams, snapchats, appearances on endless talk and gossips shows along with lots of paparazzi pictures and don't forget lots and lots of barely covered Kim tits and ass, along with Kylie's attempts to shade BC, and maybe the return of angry Kanye getting in mixups with press and public alike. If they do actually marry, theres the whole countdown to the divorce/custody battle to look forward to.

Kardashians, the gift that keeps on giving.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

Will she change her name to BlacKyna? ( or some other "K variation?)

I Wish I could take this whole thing seriously, but it just screams a scripted setup. Maybe it didn't start out that way, but Rob suddenly having a decent story line , unlike say "socks", and coming into the cash for his own place (or having one supplied) and a big ring (that looks like a copy of Kim's!! Ohhh burn!!). I smell Kris Jenner, maker of lemonade out of lemons, all over this. I bet the contracts have been written, the advances paid and the "options" there to be exercised.

To be fair to the diamond's Kim's engagement ring from Kris H. was an Emerald cut, and the one from Kanye is a Cushion cut, Blac Chyna's is Round cut. Beautiful ring's though the lot of em

To be fair to the diamond's Kim's engagement ring from Kris H. was an Emerald cut, and the one from Kanye is a Cushion cut, Blac Chyna's is Round cut. Beautiful ring's though the lot of em

I only saw a small pic of them but the settings looked quite similar. I'm not a big fan of diamonds myself, so it matters little to me. Kim/Rob have a lot of built up resentment between them, any little thing can set off fireworks.

I only saw a small pic of them but the settings looked quite similar. I'm not a big fan of diamonds myself, so it matters little to me. Kim/Rob have a lot of built up resentment between them, any little thing can set off fireworks.

Here ya go :-) She's a beauty too! Though I'd rather have Kim's current ring that 15 carat cushion cut stunner! I am obsessed with that cut of diamond.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/05/rob-kardashian-engagement-ring-details-blac-chyna/

The first time I saw a close-up of Kim's ring I was drooling. Just stunning.

My local news had on during their entertainment segment a correspondent from People on talking about the engagement and he said his source told him Rob went to Kris and BC's mother last week for their blessings. BC's mother adores Rob, and this last minute getaway Kris pulled was to break the news about the engagement to them because she figured the girls would flip out (this guy emphasized on Khloe) and that apparently last week Kris was already trying to get her to come around to BC but Khloe isnt budging.

For his sake, I hope Rob believes in very long (baby-free) engagements. If (or  when) they break up, BC can keep the ring and that will be the end of it. The last thing Rob needs at this time is marital or paternal responsibility  -- for anyone. He's swimming in deep waters and I suspect he's in over his head.

Meantime, Kris and the rest of the Kardashian klan are furiously working to spin this development the best way they can. Who among them would have thought that little brother Rob would turn out to be this huge loose cannon that they can no longer control.

• Love 6

Rob & BC have only been dating 2 or 3 months, right? I don't know how long it takes to make a ring, but I would think designing it, finding the right stone, etc. would take a bit of time, so when exactly did Rob decide to ask her to marry him?  A month after they started dating? I think this is a case of 2 people who fall in love way too fast.

Rob & BC have only been dating 2 or 3 months, right? I don't know how long it takes to make a ring, but I would think designing it, finding the right stone, etc. would take a bit of time, so when exactly did Rob decide to ask her to marry him?  A month after they started dating? I think this is a case of 2 people who fall in love way too fast.

Gotta start filming next season. The vacation they're on now is going to be the last couple episodes of the season that starts in May.  The engagement news will probably be the cliff hanger for the next one.

I read on TMZ I think, that Pimp-Momma took them all away to break the news of Rob's engagement which I think is all horse shit this their contracted, paid for and obligated to attend "family" vacation.

And yet TMZ live said a few weeks ago neither Rob or BC would likely be on the new season because not only are they trying to get their own show but because BC was asking for a million dollars to appear and at press time it didn't look like she was gonna get that. So if this a sham for a story it will be interesting with neither actually being shown.

And yet TMZ live said a few weeks ago neither Rob or BC would likely be on the new season because not only are they trying to get their own show but because BC was asking for a million dollars to appear and at press time it didn't look like she was gonna get that. So if this a sham for a story it will be interesting with neither actually being shown.

TMZ says what the family's paid sources "leak" to them. And they don't actually have to be seen on the show to be part of it. All they have to do is go about their lives and the rest of the family can react to things they "read" on the Internet or answer phones calls and have one sided conversations like Khloe had with Lamar.

Rob is getting money somewhere, to buy a house, to buy that ring, so the logical assumption is he and BC are cooperating in some way, shape or form. BC might have asked for a million, doesn't mean she wouldn't settle for way less. Maybe with a promise of more if they deliver the ratings.

On a side note I read on another site that one of the nic names for the BC Rob coupling is "Blob".

Just the fact that she has helped him lose weight is a good thing for him and his diabetes.

Rumor has it that he was never diagnosed with or in the hospital for diabetes related issues.  He was allegedly in the hospital having and recovering from lap band surgery, so that would explain the ongoing weight loss. SO, BC really had nothing to do with anything other than possibly using him to further her career and make money.  I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I don't trust her.

• Love 1

Rumor has it that he was never diagnosed with or in the hospital for diabetes related issues. He was allegedly in the hospital having and recovering from lap band surgery, so that would explain the ongoing weight loss. SO, BC really had nothing to do with anything other than possibly using him to further her career and make money. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I don't trust her.

That wouldn't surprise me. I've wondered about how much misinformation about Lamar's condition was put out there or allowed to go uncorrected just to make things more dramatic. Who is more trustworthy, BC or the klan?

• Love 1

Blac is the cheese in a sandwich of crazy. And Kris is the chef.

At the rate this family's crazy is growing we'll be reading about North becoming the transgender toddler who's engaged to Penelope.

I hope not. Because no matter what sex they identify with, they are first cousins, which makes them damn near sisters.