Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

She even clarified her comment to from "bring the baby over to Rob" to "take him to my brother Rob" 

I noticed that too, she wanted to make sure everybody knew she wasn't talking about someone else named Rob.

Well if Rob wasn't really there, he'll be posting a message soon enough to say otherwise, and Kim must know this so...

Or

He wasn't there, but has green lit the facade as they all have schemed this whole thing up and he's about to get his time in the sun.

In return, he will let Kim repair the damage of being viewed as the most hateful sister by allowing her to invoke his name from time to time.

Even though they haven't spent a minute in the same room together. 

Edited by represent

I realize every single thing this family does is deemed bullshit but if Kim is actually ok with Rob and BC and they are on better terms now why is him visiting her and his new nephew so hard to believe? Especially since he's actually going out now. I just dont see the big deal. Rob actually saying "ok fine you have my permission to say I'm there even though I'm not" makes even less sense to me. If he despises her so much IMO he wouldnt want to be connected to her at all. Or maybe I'm just giving him too much credit since I'm in the minority that even though I think the Kardashians are obnoxious, I dont think they are the vile monsters they are made out to be and live in a bubble of one big calculated lie.  By the time the next season starts this will be old news. Shrug. Kim posting a selfie with Amber Rose was more attention grabbing than the idea of actually visiting with her brother.

eta: Also probably a minority opinion but regardless of what's going on and whats supposedly fake, the fact is Rob LOOKS happy and I'm glad to see that. He's obviously in a much better place that he's been in a while. No one should stay holed up and depressed.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 2

I realize every single thing this family does is deemed bullshit but if Kim is actually ok with Rob and BC and they are on better terms now why is him visiting her and his new nephew so hard to believe? 

But we don't really know that Kim is OK with it, all we know is what TMZ, who has their nose up the Kardashian ass at all times, says that Kim is telling people she is. Even if she is telling people she's OK with it, it doesn't mean it's true, it just means that the Kardashian publicity machine is on the job. As you said, he's looking better & smiling now, if it turns out that BC is really good for him & he gets healthy & the Kardashians turned their back on him because of her, how is it going to make them look? Especially Khloe since he's been living with her for so long. It's going to look like his sisters & mother helped to drag him down, & BC is the one who is getting him back on track. That is not what they want people to think.

• Love 3

But we don't really know that Kim is OK with it, all we know is what TMZ, who has their nose up the Kardashian ass at all times, says that Kim is telling people she is. Even if she is telling people she's OK with it, it doesn't mean it's true, it just means that the Kardashian publicity machine is on the job. As you said, he's looking better & smiling now, if it turns out that BC is really good for him & he gets healthy & the Kardashians turned their back on him because of her, how is it going to make them look? Especially Khloe since he's been living with her for so long. It's going to look like his sisters & mother helped to drag him down, & BC is the one who is getting him back on track. That is not what they want people to think.

It must be so exhausting to be a Kardashian, and have to think and plot and scheme every time you tweet, or Instagram, or whatever.  Wouldn't it be cool if Uncle Rob just stopped over at Kim's to see Saint and North and that was it?  But literally everything they do seems to be positioned for maximum mystery and intrigue.  I can't imagine wanting to have a simple family moment without having to freak out about how the public is going to interpret it.

You're so right, GaT...if Rob gets back on track and his sisters are pissed about how he went about it, what will that say about them?  The public is fickle.  They can and will turn on a dime.  I think there's a pretty big segment of fans that won't forget the Kardashian women cackling about Rob's tattoos and weight.  That said, I really hope Rob doesn't do his own reality show.  I think he's way better off just attempting a somewhat normal and low-key life.  I don't think he was ever really comfortable in front of the camera.

Rob and Khloe have always had a weird, co-dependent relationship.  Could Khloe be ticked that it wasn't her help and support that Rob needed to turn his life around?  Jealous, even?

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 1
It must be so exhausting to be a Kardashian, and have to think and plot and scheme every time you tweet, or Instagram, or whatever.

And sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

I KNOW a lot of what they do is manipulated for the show. I have no doubt a lot of what they do they put thought it into it and certain things are said and done to try and grab more press but not everything IMO. The problem is social media has given celebrities a platform to put things out there and things get analyzed to death.  Kim started doing these livestreams a few months ago and even stupid little things she does on there its picked apart. One time she did a stream and Kanye was playing a new song in the background and immediately people were saying "oh she did the stream at the moment to give the impression she spends time with him".  Even when they were seen outside a doctors office with Saint a few days after his birth that was called a photo op. I mean god forbid parents take their newborn baby for a checkup!

As mentioned above,  Kim was actually really close with BC at one time. She only stopped spending time with her when the mess with Tyga started and she started bothering Kylie on social media, out of loyalty to Kylie.  I never actually heard anything about Kim and BC actively disliking each other now. In fact BC defended Kim to some paparazzi a couple of months back. Its Khloe more than all of them who has been vocal about hating BC. I have no problem believing Kim is OK with this.

The problem is social media has given celebrities a platform to put things out there and things get analyzed to death

IMO, the problem is they put things out there on social media and live their lives on social media, if they don't want people to comment on or pick them apart, they can easily just stop twittering, tweeting. livestreaming, instagraming, blogging, posting. But they won't,  because without that they  have nothing and in their minds unless the Kardashian name is trending they don't exist. There is no way all these stories in the media are just made up of whole cloth, some yes, but many are planted Pimpmama and her crew of publicists. There have been too many denials and protests from them in the past about various stories, that end up being not only true but fodder for their show.

• Love 3

Its not just the Kardashiand though. We just focus on them a lot. So  many celebrities have become addicted with putting their whole life on Twitter, instagram, etc. though I notice its reality stars that are the most guilty.   The thing I HATE now more than anything is this trend where people take selfies when they end up in a hospital hooked up to machines and shit and post them all over social media. I'm like is anything private?? 

Rob and Khloe have always had a weird, co-dependent relationship.  Could Khloe be ticked that it wasn't her help and support that Rob needed to turn his life around?  Jealous, even?

Most definitely, I totally believe this. I just really think these folks have become numb, reality tv has made them numb, and viewers like me incapable of believing that anything about them is "real."  BC stole her shtick.

But I think this about pretty much EVERY reality show, not just the Kardashians. Those Housewives, every last one of them are full of it.

That's the irony of reality tv, there is no reality IMO.

I'll give shows like Top Chef a pass, because it's a competition, and I haven't watched it in a while, but I don't think there are any phony romantic match ups (eye roll) to create drama. It just about the food and the competition and sometimes contestants have a little attitude here and there as to who they think is a shitty chef and maybe skating by.

But for the most part, I believe whatever is real about all reality tv stars, isn't anything that I can see on a tv screen.  

I'm not watching it for reality, I'm watching and cracking up at how the participants try to sell their brand of "reality." When they start crying half the time, I'm laughing at them. I don't buy it and a lot of time, I'm like save your tears for I don't know "poisoned water."

Edited by represent

Rob wants to expand his Arthur George sock business into a full clothing line. Let's hope his company will sell clothes people might actually want to wear, not ugly shit like Kanye's Yeezy stuff. Hmmm. Wonder if Kanye will see Rob as competition in fashion now, and start ranting about it on twitter? Kanye has already bragged that "this family is 1000% Yeezy!" and "Never go against the family!" when he was furious at the rumor about Kylie signing a deal for Puma brand shoes. Anyway, it would be funny if Rob's clothing line outsells Yeezy!

http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/14/rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-sock-company/

TMZ
"Rob Kardashian Blac Chyna's Inspired Me To Become a Mogul "

2/14/2016 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Turns out Rob Kardashian is getting his waist AND his business in line, because we've learned his new plan is to have his body and yours covered in Arthur George garments.

We've learned Rob filed legal docs to expand production on his Arthur George sock line to include belts, booties, coats, dresses, gloves, headwear, jackets, leggings, tuxedos, swimwear and underwear.

The timing is interesting ... Rob and Chyna began hooking up in January ... days before the docs were filed. It looks like Blac Chyna has been an inspiration for Rob on several fronts.

Rob has nursed his sock company along for years, but now he's going full bore.

Hey ... she's not bad for advertising.

Article has an Instagram photo of Blac China's giant ass in a thong and the soles of her feet in Arthur George socks. Ugh.

Edited by Coffeecup

That painting he gave her is actually even more thoughtful than the roses. Its nice that he gave her something so meaningful, and their song that's etched into the painting is beautiful. If Khloe ever cared she should be happy that anyone is making him feel this. He sure as hell wasn't getting anywhere living under her roof.

• Love 2

That painting he gave her is actually even more thoughtful than the roses. Its nice that he gave her something so meaningful, and their song that's etched into the painting is beautiful. If Khloe ever cared she should be happy that anyone is making him feel this. He sure as hell wasn't getting anywhere living under her roof.

But it wasn't HER that made Rob better.  It was someone else.  That's got to be killing her. Those two had a very strange relationship, and hopefully Rob finally realized that distancing himself from Khloe was the only way he'd ever get healthy.  And I'm sure that also drives her crazy, because I think she not only wants to be the one to fix the men in her life, she also has to make sure they keep needing her.

The roses were gorgeous.

• Love 3

I have to wonder if what happened to Lamar played as a HUGE wakeup call to him too. I doubt the drugs and whoring around phased him all that much, but the whole all but dead thing probably did. The roses are gorgeous and while the art isn't my style, it is pretty. What would someone do with that if they broke up though? While it's her likeness, it's their song...

But it wasn't HER that made Rob better.  It was someone else.  That's got to be killing her. Those two had a very strange relationship, and hopefully Rob finally realized that distancing himself from Khloe was the only way he'd ever get healthy.  And I'm sure that also drives her crazy, because I think she not only wants to be the one to fix the men in her life, she also has to make sure they keep needing her.

Exactly. Khloe is the one that allows the men to get away with their bad behavior. She coddles & enables them. Rob getting so much better immediately after she kicked him out must be killing her. All the time he was living in his own wing (still can't get over that) in her house with her housekeeper cooking him enchiladas & her having someone go out & buy his underwear while he lived like a recluse, & then he leaves & all of a sudden he's out in public, & exercising & trying to live healthier, it must be her worst nightmare.

• Love 1

Rob Kardashian Shows Off Workout Results During Outing with Girlfriend Blac Chyna

rob-kardashian-03-435.jpg

Rob Kardashian is continuing on his path to a more healthy lifestyle.

The reclusive reality star was spotted out in Los Angeles with girlfriend Blac Chyna on Tuesday, following a gym session.

Kardashian, 28, was dressed in all black and a LA Dodgers cap as he was getting dropped off by Chyna, 27.

Kourtney, Kim and Khloé's younger brother was diagnosed with diabetes in late December after battling depression and struggling with his 100 lbs. weight gain.

ut as of late, Kardashian has been documenting his determination to workout. On Monday, the sock designer shared a photo that read "Progress = Happiness" on Instagram, days after posting several throwback pictures of himself when was slender.

Since linking up with Blac Chyna last month, Kardashian has showed off his gym sessions on social media as well as his diet regimen.

I saw that picture of Rob looking very happy, followed by an old picture of Rob kissing Khloe, and her caption saying she misses him.

I'd like to think she is being sincere, but if you miss him so much, pick up the phone and call him.  Posting it on social media smacks of "poor Khloe."  If you love your brother so much, let him be and see where it goes.  So far, he seems to be doing 100% better than he was around Christmastime.

• Love 3

Rob is supposedly down 40 pounds, and whether or not that's true, he is definitely looking slimmer.  Good for him, he can certainly reduce the severity of his diabetes by losing that weight.

That said, this must be driving his sisters nuts.  Who can they make fun of now?  Rob was always the easiest target.  Might they have to turn on each other?  And can I be there with popcorn when they do, please?

• Love 2

How can he cut off the family when his mom just bought him a house?  

I wait in vain for just ONE member of this family to act like a mature human being...why, I do not know.

Referring to his GF who is supposedly helping him get his life together as "good pussy" is disgusting. And that she would tolerate it is sad. Is that all these men on this show think of their women? From Kanye bragging about fucking Kim on a sink, Tyga talking about fucking an underage girl, Lamar running around town screwing hookers and od'ing in a whorehouse? Scott, with all his issues, is more respectful towards Kourtney and if I recall when they were in the Hamptons and insults were being called at Khloe and Kourtney, he at least stood up to someone.  And that grinning joker faced mother of theirs just sees nothing wrong with it? Would Rob Sr. have tolerated Kanye's lyrics about Kim or any of his girls? If my mom or dad heard one of my brothers refer to his GF in that manner, they would have knocked their teeth down their throat. But then why should they get any respect? Khloe talks about being a whore, having her mouth deformed from having a dick in it too often, Kim looks like a street walker most of the time etc. The only ones with any sense of dignity are Kendal and Kourtney. And Caitlyn!! As a woman isn't she offended fro her daughters? Where's her outrage? They're all a bunch of low class slobs. Kris deserved to be booed off stage and so should all of them.

• Love 9

The more I think about this whole house thing, the more I think it was an attempt to get Rob away from Blac Chyna. Rob didn't pay for the house, Kris bought it for him from the family trust. She could have done that at any time, but she chose to do it after he moved in with Blac Chyna, & how convenient that the house is next to all the other Kardashians. If he didn't need his own house all the time he was living with Khloe, why would he suddenly need one now? Of course, the whole "when the pussy good" thing makes me not care so much.

• Love 4

The more I think about this whole house thing, the more I think it was an attempt to get Rob away from Blac Chyna. Rob didn't pay for the house, Kris bought it for him from the family trust. She could have done that at any time, but she chose to do it after he moved in with Blac Chyna, & how convenient that the house is next to all the other Kardashians. If he didn't need his own house all the time he was living with Khloe, why would he suddenly need one now? Of course, the whole "when the pussy good" thing makes me not care so much.

If a trust owns the house, it might give Kris and Co. power over who resides there. I don't know BC financials but Tyga doesn't seem to be too credit worthy and if she takes up residence in Rob's place and stays a period of time, it maybe hard to evict her. (I watch a lot of Judge Judy!) But I have a sneaky feeling they're all in on this mess, wouldn't surprise me if BC was getting a check from the same place the Kardashian's get theirs. The only one who stands to get hurt is Kylie and I think Kris figures she's not much of a money maker anyway.

• Love 2

This is exactly what I think is going on.  Kris probably figured getting Rob a house would get him out of BC's house at the very least.

I will never believe for a minute this whole thing is orchestrated for PR and that the whole family is in on BC's side. Too many Kardashians hate her, Khloe even more so than Kylie. And Rob making such a big turn-around since he's with her only makes Khloe look bad.  If they really wanted to get people talking Rob would have showed up with her at the dinner for Robert Sr's birthday.  Rob's choice of words is gross, but have you ever heard the mouth on BC? Not exactly the epitome of class either, soo..

• Love 2

TMZ did a funny segment about Rob's pussy comment on the "TMZ on TV" show yesterday. They all substituted the word "meow" for pussy.  "When the meow is good..."

Seriously, where is Tyga and Chyna's little boy, King Cairo? Is Chyna  going to move into the new house Kris bought for Rob? If so, is she going to take King with her?  Just wondering if Rob plans to try to be a father figure for King. The way this group of people talks, King might grow up calling females "pussy" and thinking it's all right even if someone says that about his mother. North and Saint probably hear a lot of bad language in their home too.

Rob!  Find a nice, normal, non-fame-ho girl and move to some random city in Iowa or something and get away from everyone in your family!  Use your freaking business degree!  Open a restaurant or coffee shop or a chain of car washes!  Whatever!

Gosh, I feel better now.

• Love 6

Rob!  Find a nice, normal, non-fame-ho girl and move to some random city in Iowa or something and get away from everyone in your family!  Use your freaking business degree!  Open a restaurant or coffee shop or a chain of car washes!  Whatever!

Gosh, I feel better now.

Even not engaging in sibling silliness on social media would be a start. Yeah, he has the tools - if not the will - to forge a very different life for himself.

• Love 2

Wasn't her breakup with rob dramafied resulting in bad blood?

Yes, there was a huge twitter fight with of course Khloe in the middle of it. Because Adrienne said something about KUWTK not being something she should have done and they attacked her saying KUWTK is the only reason she had a career. They attacked her for kicking Rob when he's down.

Yet Kylie and Kourtney are suddenly sisters with her? 

So Kourtney and Kylie hang out with Adrienne.  Then Rob hangs out and Instagrams himself with French Montana (excuse me, I can't type that name without laughing.........okay, I'm done).  What is it with this family?  I am trying to imagine hanging out with someone who hurt one of my sisters and posing happily for photos, but I can't.  They literally have no boundaries.  It's like once you are sucked into the Kardashian family's twisted web, that's it - you're in for life.