Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

No Rob is the elephant in the room no one is talking about.

Pun intended?

Seriously, though, the guy must be dealing with some serious addiction issues. Scott should thank his lucky stars that there is someone in the family to take the heat off him. In earlier seasons Scott was always the scapegoat but Rob makes him look like Donald Trump.

Rob had his moments back when he was "healthy" but he generally came off as a judgmental, pompous asshole to me. He also made a lot of disgusting sexual comments and references to (his own) masturbation. Ew.

Pun intended?

Seriously, though, the guy must be dealing with some serious addiction issues. Scott should thank his lucky stars that there is someone in the family to take the heat off him. In earlier seasons Scott was always the scapegoat but Rob makes him look like Donald Trump.

Rob had his moments back when he was "healthy" but he generally came off as a judgmental, pompous asshole to me. He also made a lot of disgusting sexual comments and references to (his own) masturbation. Ew.

Pun totally intended.

Rob was judgmental and pompous. As far as his disgusting  comments, I'll give him a pass. His sisters have pretty much topped anything he has said. Between the pineapple pussy contest, the mayonnaise masques and Khloe's BenWa ball demonstration and Kris's ass/tits/vagina out photoshoot, Rob's comments pale.

• Love 1

Rob was very young when Kim's sextape was hot news. I wonder how it affects a young man when his peers and anyone else can view his sister engaging in a variety of sex acts and then to realize instead of doing what she can legally to get that tape out of circulation, his mom decides to make a profit off of it and to then use the notoriety to bring even more attention to the whole family.

• Love 2

I'll believe it when I see it.

Mama must be some random girl he met. If it were anyone remotely famous Kris J would have sold the story and pics for money. The Kardasahian Kardinal sin .... Hooking up with anything less than a B-lister.

(edited)

I believe it. Why not? There were rumors back around January or February that a secret child is why he was going to move to Florida.  When the articles about the various tweets he deleted hinting at that were discussed it was said that the mother is not a celebrity, hates the spotlight and was very against the child even being known (right there for me that makes her even better than some A list celeb as far as being a mother goes).  If this child gives Rob any sort of happiness or motivation for trying to get better say good for him and I hope it does annoy his shitty mother that she cant make money off this.

eta:  This thing he constantly does where posts tweets/pictures only to delete them a few minutes later is really getting stupid.  He's been doing this for 2 years and does it with EVERYTHING.  If the "son" thing is an ongoing joke that everyone knows about why is Kris supposedly e-mailing him asking if he has a son? The matter of a son was first brought up back in 2009 when Nicole Richie made a slip on Twitter to him.

Edited by howmanywords

Fat Rob, the loser, obviously has nothing going on in his life than to make up stories to garner attention.  His sock line, which I always thought was a bad idea, tanked.  He doesn't seem to be losing any weight.  And it sounds like he's only making cameos this season on KUWTK.

When Rita Ora dumped him and basically denied that they were ever really a couple, Rob went off the deep end. I recall him wailing on the show or reading a list of his twitters and he said something about her letting him get her pregnant. I wonder if she lost a baby or terminated a pregnancy.

I don't think Rob has ever been very stable emotionally. Look at his behavior with Adrienne Ballou. The tattoos, the controlling behavior, then when she left, his crying and the constant texting. He is very immature. And Kris has no idea how to help him. I'm surprised Bruce seems so uninterested. But maybe they had a falling out.

It's hard to tell where Bruce is with this, he was with Rob when he was in Paris and the only reported article about Rob being happy was with Bruce/Mason and Scott while everyone else was gone to Versace or somewhere. Brody has tried to bring him to Malibu, I can see Bruce trying the same. But if Rob doesn't want the help and distances himself, doesn't want their help,  there's not much Bruce can do.

I think Bruce would try more for Rob and be on his side and not have it be a production/show. 

It's hard to tell where Bruce is with this, he was with Rob when he was in Paris and the only reported article about Rob being happy was with Bruce/Mason and Scott while everyone else was gone to Versace or somewhere. Brody has tried to bring him to Malibu, I can see Bruce trying the same. But if Rob doesn't want the help and distances himself, doesn't want their help,  there's not much Bruce can do.

I think Bruce would try more for Rob and be on his side and not have it be a production/show.

Maybe Bruce thinks distance from the family is what Rob needs. I've never had the impression that Rob loved the spotlight or sought out fame. Not that he doesn't enjoy the perks, just that unlike Kim and Kris he isn't caught up in the trappings of wealth, designer this and expensive that, having a huge closet of stuff that they spend hours admiring and organizing.

I'd read that Rob was overseeing construction on Khloes house in LA.

IMO he needs to take time, travel, see the world as a regular person, not in fancy resorts and spas. Places where he gets a true view of real life. And I don't mean an afternoon in a woman's shelter like Khloe, with cameras in tow. I think he is more sensitive than the rest of the family. I hope it isn't a drug issue. Just that he is having trouble finding his own path in life.

• Love 3

The onus on Rob getting it together is on Rob - not Bruce, not Kris.  He is 27 years old.  He is responsible for the decisions he's made.  He has gotten more opportunities than others his age.  But he comes off as someone who is lazy and who has a sense of entitlement. 

• Love 3

It was interesting watching some earlier episodes and see how either blinded Rob was or in too deep with Lamar. They showed the partying all night/ sleep all day/ appendix episode Friday where Rob had never even been to Kourtney's house in the 6 months she'd live there another thing that Lamar had in common with him, despite the show of how close the family is they try to put on, Lamar had never been there either up to this dad. Rob during that time didn't spend any time with Mason, saying Mason didn't know him. 

Rob blamed it all on Scott, how Scott was bad, how he didn't treat his sister good and how great and perfect Lamar was in comparison. How Lamar treated Khloe like a queen. Then now FF to present day Scott's the best and longest lasting of the girls significant others and Khloe's saying how she lied about her birthday and Lamar was off with another woman. Wonder if Rob blames himself for being so blinded by Lamar? 

(edited)

From the usmagazine article: "You don't think it's torture for me to be here in Thailand and have him at home?" she added through tears. "I can't control someone else's behavior and I have to learn how to deal with that."

Kris is the worst. Can't control him so don't bother with him, is how it  comes across on the show, to me. It's "torture" for her, don't you know.

Edited by ginger90

From the usmagazine article: "You don't think it's torture for me to be here in Thailand and have him at home?" she added through tears. "I can't control someone else's behavior and I have to learn how to deal with that."

Kris is the worst. Can't control him so don't bother with him, is how it  comes across on the show, to me. It's "torture" for her, don't you know.

She spends her whole fucking life trying to control people. Just recently she was all over Kourtney's ass demanding that she "shut Scott down"  regarding his purchasing a helicopter. She basically told Khloe  getting Rob to go to Thailand was her responsibility and that he needs to move in with Khloe when she gets her own place. She tried to control the Thailand vacation by bringing Bruce's sons along to amuse him.  

Uh, isn't Kris 60+ years old? She's just now learning you can't control people and deciding to learn how to deal with it? How are these women so emotionally stunted? I guess you can blame Kris for messing up her children, but what the fuck happened with Kris? Someone needs to do a study of this family the way they did with the Hiltons...it would be interesting to know how all this mess got started.

Uh, isn't Kris 60+ years old? She's just now learning you can't control people and deciding to learn how to deal with it? How are these women so emotionally stunted? I guess you can blame Kris for messing up her children, but what the fuck happened with Kris? Someone needs to do a study of this family the way they did with the Hiltons...it would be interesting to know how all this mess got started.

Kris's mom seems kind of rigid and I think her dad was a drunk.

• Love 1

Someone needs to do a study of this family the way they did with the Hiltons...it would be interesting to know how all this mess got started.

I don't want to see any more focus on this family than they already receive.

• Love 1

Someone needs to do a study of this family the way they did with the Hiltons...it would be interesting to know how all this mess got started.

I don't want to see any more focus on this family than they already receive.

If the study includes dissection, I think it would be a really good idea.

• Love 3

If the study includes dissection, I think it would be a really good idea.

You don't want to be too close when they slice open those fun bags attached to Kim's ass. You could lose an eye. 

• Love 3

Haha! I'm not talking about a fluffy Brady bunch we're all so crazy but we love each other type book. The book on the Hilton's went back to Conrad Hilton and all his mess, and Big Kathy, Paris and Nicky's Grandmother. One of those "unauthorized biographies".

• Love 1

I can't believe I'm saying this but, are they really that bad? I mean in the grand scheme of the famous and infamous? Aside from the sex tape and the conniving Momager, they don't seem to have anymore skeletons in their closest than other families.

Now, I would be interested in a true, this is how Kris Jenner really makes a deal kind of expose. But, didn't someone already do something like that? A former publicist of Kim's. Did that book ever come out?

Edited by tvallthetime
  • Love 1

Kris's mom seems kind of rigid and I think her dad was a drunk.

Wasn't Kris' mother on that one episode where they tried to fix her up with other men?  The mother was a B*I*T*C*H to her granddaughters for that.

Wasn't Kris' mother on that one episode where they tried to fix her up with other men? The mother was a B*I*T*C*H to her granddaughters for that.

She was, but it was not their place to try and get grandma laid. Especially on camera. While I think lots of their show is fake, shit like that I think is real in terms of the grandma. The girls knew what the jig was, but Grandma went in blind. And what was worse was that I think she thought her grand kids wanted to spend time with her, not use her for a plot point.

I saw pics of Rob in Malibu, it doesn't appear that he has had any of his tattoos removed.

I like how he and the sisters are calling out Adrienne for her comments, but Rob forgets about having her name tattooed across his chest. She's having his removed from her ass. He cheated on her and was an idiot to her, stalking her and texting/calling her 100's of times all documented on the show. With Kris encouraging him to follow her to NYC! He had issues then.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

Adrienne responded to Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney:::

'Fame and career are two different things,' Bailon noted. 'I've always had a career. I have been working hard since I was 15 years old. Being someone's "girlfriend" was never what I wanted to be famous for. What makes you "famous" isn't always what you want to be "labeled" as, or known for.'  The former 3LW crooner then appeared to write directly to Kim: 'If anyone should understand that...It should be you.'  E! premiered Keeping Up with the Kardashians just six months after Vivid Entertainment released Kim's sex tape with Ray J in 2007

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2712725/Adrienne-Bailon-responds-Kardashian-feud-hinting-Kims-sex-tape-past.html#ixzz398yH4m3i

Edited by JerseyGirl
  • Love 1

Adrienne responded to Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney:::

'Fame and career are two different things,' Bailon noted. 'I've always had a career. I have been working hard since I was 15 years old. Being someone's "girlfriend" was never what I wanted to be famous for. What makes you "famous" isn't always what you want to be "labeled" as, or known for.'  The former 3LW crooner then appeared to write directly to Kim: 'If anyone should understand that...It should be you.'  E! premiered Keeping Up with the Kardashians just six months after Vivid Entertainment released Kim's sex tape with Ray J in 2007

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2712725/Adrienne-Bailon-responds-Kardashian-feud-hinting-Kims-sex-tape-past.html#ixzz398yH4m3i

Finally someone calls Kim on her hypocrisy!.

• Love 2

Good for Adrienne. She didn't back down at all, or claim her comments were misinterpreted. 

Rob only responded/retweeted Khloe's comments. LOL Not Kim who started the attack and her Family Forever. I bet Rob knows how fake she is being with her concern about kicking him while down.

Edited by Artsda

Rob is 27 years old, why does he need a keeper at his age? I'm sure he has money, most single guys his age don't want to live with their sister, something is very weird there.

It's like he needs a keeper, could have to do with his issues that they can't leave him alone. Khloe's freak out about Rob not on the plane to Thailand was weird.

But as soon as Khloe freaked out about Rob, Kylie piped in with her "anxiety attack" if Khloe didn't go to Thailand and was prepared to leave for home. I suspect most of this crap is for attention within the family.  

I'm just sure those will be super popular. That being said, I could totally see my 19 year old nephew wearing one. He crammed his ass in blanket sleepers for as long as he could, even making my mom cut the feet off when he was too tall for them, but could still zip them up. 

Rob's still alive? And wow, onesies for adult men? Coming soon to a clearance rack at a TJ Maxx near you.

I'm just sure those will be super popular. That being said, I could totally see my 19 year old nephew wearing one. He crammed his ass in blanket sleepers for as long as he could, even making my mom cut the feet off when he was too tall for them, but could still zip them up. 

Your nephew sounds "special".

• Love 2

I had to go into Neiman Marcus a few months ago and passed through the mens section. There was an Arthur George socks display pretty prominently displayed.  There was something very strange about seeing socks that had sayings like "fuck off" and " ritch bitch" in neon letters in such a classy store. I'm sure PimpMama will make sure Rob's onesies will get a nice display in Macy's as well before they head to the clearance basement.