Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

& that is why Scott is more tolerable to me than anyone else on this show.  Except maybe Kourtney.  They may be tied for most tolerable.

Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 1

I missed him commenting on the Penelope's birth vs Oprah's visit being Kris's "best day"

I wonder if North's birth eclipses Oprah?

No, but I bet that the sex on the sink did.

Look at the death stare Kris is giving him when he makes the comment about getting an x-ray of his balls. Makes me like him even more! All of those quotes are priceless. Thanks for sharing!

Some astute and creative bartender needs to come up with a potent potable to fit this name.

I don't know what the liquor would be, but a dirty Coke found on an abandoned bar stool should be the mixer.

Those things that Scott has said are hilarious. There was also the one where Kris was carrying on about how she had to get the baby's room ready by herself and order a bed and he was like "OMG are you ok?!" He knows exactly what kind of idiots these people are.

• Love 1

I think Scott is my favorite, which is a far cry from how I felt about him at the beginning of the series. I'm sure he and Kourtney have their own real issues in real life together, but I do think they genuinely love each other and a lot of their problems on the show are now just that, for show. I think one of my favorite things is how they both (well, more so Kourtney) call Kris out. I truly enjoy every time that happens!

• Love 1

Scott was in Vegas this weekend for another Hosting at 1 Oak Las Vegas, and Kourtney was there to babysit him?10402787_784661641588945_205662748248043

In thsi group picture Why wasn't Kourtney sitting next to Scott?

1619114_10152655288986190_63648320873059

And apparently he's going to London to Tour, So He does work outside KUWTK but it's all nightclub appearances which isn't healthy for an alcoholic.

10959507_1561911017394152_80089984037135

Edited by carolinagirl81

So, I like the quotes and all, but this "on tour" thing . . . what exactly does he do? Does he just go sit there and people pay to come see him?

I'm genuinely curious. I can't imagine what the draw is, even if they get to party with him.

• Love 3

So, I like the quotes and all, but this "on tour" thing . . . what exactly does he do? Does he just go sit there and people pay to come see him?

I'm genuinely curious. I can't imagine what the draw is, even if they get to party with him.

I'm guessing it's like his club apperances here in the US, He gets paid to show his face at these various clubs, sit in VIP while being the honey pot that draws in the crowd to just be in the same place as Scott and just for glimps of him..

Edited by carolinagirl81

And apparently he's going to London to Tour, So He does work outside KUWTK but it's all nightclub appearances which isn't healthy for an alcoholic.

10959507_1561911017394152_80089984037135

You really have to hand it to him, he turned being someone's boyfriend & baby daddy into a well paying career. I wish I had thought of doing that LOL. I would think the UK tour was thought up because having Scott there would be something really different for them, how many American reality stars do appearances in the UK?

• Love 3

You really have to hand it to him, he turned being someone's boyfriend & baby daddy into a well paying career. I wish I had thought of doing that LOL. I would think the UK tour was thought up because having Scott there would be something really different for them, how many American reality stars do appearances in the UK?

He's even commented several times on the show that he never thought he could parlay what he does into a well paying career. I'd rather pay money to see Scott and hear him babble some of his nonsense than spend an evening listening to Kanye and his auto tuned crap and rantings. Scott at least has a sense of humor about his crazy life.

• Love 1

He has to do something to maintain D-list (does it go any lower?) status.

Z-list? LOL

There is not a snowballs chance in hell that he will ever stay sober hanging out in nightclubs IMO. I've got almost 3 years of sobriety under my belt, and I wouldn't trust myself to hang out in bars and nightclubs on a regular basis. He's playing with fire if he truly wants to stay sober.

• Love 1

I thought the same thing. Scott is too early into his sobriety. I noticed from that advertisement poster that he's doing 20 club appearances in 10 days. That's an awful lot. No doubt he's going to be jet-lagged and exhausted which will lower his resistance. I sincerely hope that he treads very cautiously and has a good support system in tow.

OTOH, Scott getting wasted and making a spectacle of himself (and the Kartrashian name) in England would be ratings gold. Kris, Kim, Kendall, Kylie, Bruce, Khloe and Kanye have all done their turn being tabloid fodder recently, so now it's Scott's turn to step up. I want for him to get all up in somebody's face like Pippa or Cressida (as if) and the resulting spin-off -- Kourtney & Khloe (Kim wouldn't miss this one) Take London! (In Momager thought process here..)

I do wish him luck.

Scott and Kourtney are usually always with the kids, the kids actually look happy to see them and love them. They both seem to be giving their kids a well balanced child hood with them around.  He does random events for work but he's there for the kids.

He was even around more for Kim's pregnancy than Kanye who was in Europe for the duration.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 4

This is a past topic, but I just watched Kim's journey to the alter episode where Scott puts on his sunglasses, says good luck to Kim and says "you know what to do" and just wanders out the door.  I could have seriously watched that clip a million times, that was hysterical. 

• Love 2

This is a past topic, but I just watched Kim's journey to the alter episode where Scott puts on his sunglasses, says good luck to Kim and says "you know what to do" and just wanders out the door.  I could have seriously watched that clip a million times, that was hysterical. 

Even better is his comment about Rob missing the wedding. The Lord does have a sense of humor.

• Love 1

You know what really irks me about Scott canceling these appearances? I wont even get started on how he apparently treated the VIP people at an appearance the other night, but this is someone who has even less of a reason than Kim to sit on his ass doing nothing and collect a huge paycheck.  I can understand right now the "Kardashian" brand is huge and their names command a big paycheck, but Scott is only famous for being the baby daddy to the children of a Kardashian.  He'll brag about how rich he is all over Instagram by posting pics of all his Rolex's, fancy cars and wads of cash but he cant have the decency to keep up these appearances or give these people who fork over $150 for "VIP access to" him some proper attention. So disrespectful. I hope these clubs stop booking him if he keeps this shit up.

• Love 3

The Lord will not be well liked in London at this rate. He canceled 2 more appearances on his tour. If he signed a contract the clubs can sue.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/06/scott-disick-uk-club-appearance-cancelled-via-twitter/

He's still in the UK though, not Paris.

https://twitter.com/ScottDisick/status/573905768056930304

I don't get it. This guy has the most cush job in the world, go to a club, yell "are you ready to party?" into a microphone, spray some people with champagne, collect big bucks. Why the hell is he blowing it? It requires no skill, no effort, & he's treated like a VIP. Is he suddenly too good for this?

• Love 3

So according to People magazine, Scott is back in treatment. He has gone to a luxury rehab center in Costa Rica that uses non-traditional methods of treatment, specifically Ibogaine. Ibogaine causes intense hallucinations that last a long time, like 12 hours. Supposedly after a few Ibogaine treatments, the addict is CURED of addiction. I've never heard of it being used for alcoholism. I've read about it in the past and from what I read, it is used for heroin/opiate addiction. IMO this treatment is too controversial and too risky. I think Scott is looking for a quick fix, and I'm here to tell him he's wasting his time and money. He needs to man-up, go to a rehab that has good credentials for at least 90 days and then get out and start hitting AA/NA meetings everyday for about a year. Google Ibogaine, friends, and see what you think.

• Love 1

Downright pathetic.  I cant believe Kourtney is still tolerating this shit.   And its not like the rehab he was in was some horrible place - did you see the description? It sounded like a luxury getaway. But hey hes got business! Now he could go back to getting drunk at clubs and collecting his paycheck.

I find this sad, because I think scott is basically a nice person. I love his interaction with his kids and there's a strong connection to Kourtney. But money, liquor and lots of free time are not his friends. Kourtney is also not equipped to deal with his issues, probably because she has lots of her own baggage. i hope he finds his path to sobriety and saves his children the heartache of losing him at even younger ages than he lost his folks.

I think Scott has a "strong connection" to the Kardashian fame and big-money lifestyle. Nobody is forcing him to be part of this circus, especially if it's an added threat to his sobriety. It's up to him to establish priorities regarding his own health and wellbeing and the role he wants to play in his children's lives.

• Love 3

TMZ is reporting now that it was a business deal, they showed photos of him and the founders together a month before and he toured the facility ahead of time. Went, had a cushy vacation, tweeted his club appearance on the 27th - smack dab in what would have been the full 3 weeks of rehab, if he were actually IN it - and jetted five days in. And suddenly everyone knows about this rehab facility in Costa Rica that nobody had ever heard of.  #played

• Love 3

TMZ is reporting now that it was a business deal, they showed photos of him and the founders together a month before and he toured the facility ahead of time. Went, had a cushy vacation, tweeted his club appearance on the 27th - smack dab in what would have been the full 3 weeks of rehab, if he were actually IN it - and jetted five days in. And suddenly everyone knows about this rehab facility in Costa Rica that nobody had ever heard of.  #played

And paid. Dolla Dolla bills y'all!

• Love 1

Really? Really???

Because that sucks. And I wouldn't go anywhere near a rehab facility that stooped to such a crass level for publicity.

I didn't care one way or another about this asshole but I kind of think he's pretty much as big a dick as the rest of the family -- what won't he do for money? It's all kinds of fucked up to publicize substance addiction and "rehab" to make a fast buck. I don't know if he has alcohol issues or not, but if he really doesn't and it was all just a publicity stunt, then he can just take the money train straight to hell with the rest of the group. And if he does but continues to live in denial then I feel very sorry for his kids. He'll never get help if this is considered a money-making venture by everyone involved.

Jesus. These people.

• Love 4