Type keyword(s) to search

Kris: Pimp Momager

• Start Topic

I started to say it looks like Kris has had some work done.....but that would be rather redundant. So I'll change that to it looks like she has had a tune-up. Much like an old car, she's got a lot of miles on her and has to replace some old parts. Her face looks tighter, or fuller.....something just looks different.

All this coat draping over their shoulders is getting old.

You know they got that from Kanye, It's one of his genius fashion tips.

I will say at least Kris smiles in her pictures, but it does look strange when the three of them are together and she's grinning like the village idiot and they are scowling.

• Love 1

All this coat draping over their shoulders is getting old.

I like the outfit, overall.   Very subdued for a Kardashian.   Quick, Kris, flash some vag or something lest people don't know who you are!

• Love 1

Quick, Kris, flash some vag or something lest people don't know who you are!

That's why she's wearing the shiny boots, so people can see her vag without her being obvious about it. After all, she is a mother, she needs to show some level of class.

• Love 2

That's why she's wearing the shiny boots, so people can see her vag without her being obvious about it. After all, she is a mother, she needs to show some level of class.

Classic catholic schoolgirl outfit? Wasn't there a book or something about how the patent leather shoes they wore reflected up the skirts and the guys could see their underwear?

Isn't it her JOB to know where they are?!? As their manager, shouldn't she be the one people are coming to when they need to locate one of her clients/offspring? Or are Kris' days and nights spent getting drunk/high and doing nude vanity photo shoots?

• Love 1

The nerve of that woman, to release a family cookbook and pretend to be a cook. It's the same nerve as her young girls putting out a novel they pretended to write.

Anyone who watches the show knows they have a chef for the good meals and take out for everything else.

• Love 1

The nerve of that woman, to release a family cookbook and pretend to be a cook. It's the same nerve as her young girls putting out a novel they pretended to write.

Anyone who watches the show knows they have a chef for the good meals and take out for everything else.

I can buy that PMK has been in a kitchen at some point and actually cooked a meal. I don't think Kendall and Kylie know how to read, let alone pen a novel.

Kris was on the Today show this morning to promote the book, and Hoda basically said, "I've watched the show. You don't cook. Qué pasa?" She mentioned that she gave birth to Kourtney when she was 22 and obviously cooked for her daughter to keep her alive. So what she's saying is she hasn't cooked anything that warrants a book. Thirty-five years ago.

Edited by Lakewood27
  • Love 3

I can buy that PMK has been in a kitchen at some point and actually cooked a meal. I don't think Kendall and Kylie know how to read, let alone pen a novel.

Kris was on the Today show this morning to promote the book, and Hoda basically said, "I've watched the show. You don't cook. Qué pasa?" She mentioned that she gave birth to Kourtney when she was 22 and obviously cooked for her daughter to keep her alive. So what she's saying is she hasn't cooked anything that warrants a book. Thirty-five years ago.

In her divorce papers she claimed Robert K provided lavishly for her and the family. I'm sure the pampered mother of four, wife of a prominent business man had household help. And they had a chef many times on the show. But I do love her logic though....She kept her kid(s) alive... Therefore she's cookbook worthy. And Kanye dresses himself, that makes him a designer. His delusions are rubbing off on the family.

• Love 2

Kris was a total disaster on the cooking segment of the Today (Hoda and KLG) show. BTW she's looking for a private cook because (as she loudly proclaimed) she has to cook real food as Nori is living with her (not that Kim's family lives with her).

She tried to make chicken soup (handy tip from Kris just buy a broasted chicken already cooked and remove the chicken) and she did not have a clue what she was doing. She was supposed to show how she boils up the carcus of the chicken but had Jenna Bush Haggar dump the chicken pieces in the water instead of the carcus. Jenna just shrugged and dumped everything in the water. As always there was a finished product at the end that they could taste.

When asked how she got her ideas for recipes she said she just asked her family what were their favorites. She proclaimed that Kim's favorite is Mac & Cheese...no surprise there so she had a casarole dish already prepared and acted as if she was so innovative as she had a crumbly topping on the Mac & Cheese.

Gosh her 15 minutes of fame has to be up, right? Her hair looked greasy. The whole segment was a total waste. Who would buy a Kardashian Kookbook (yup Jenna pointed out that Kris inserted the "K" in cookbook title)? I'm sure there is a James Beard award in her future along with Krockpot Kooking and Kooking with Kayne editions. What a joke.

• Love 2

Kris was a total disaster on the cooking segment of the Today (Hoda and KLG) show. BTW she's looking for a private cook because (as she loudly proclaimed) she has to cook real food as Nori is living with her (not that Kim's family lives with her).

She tried to make chicken soup (handy tip from Kris just buy a broasted chicken already cooked and remove the chicken) and she did not have a clue what she was doing. She was supposed to show how she boils up the carcus of the chicken but had Jenna Bush Haggar dump the chicken pieces in the water instead of the carcus. Jenna just shrugged and dumped everything in the water. As always there was a finished product at the end that they could taste.

When asked how she got her ideas for recipes she said she just asked her family what were their favorites. She proclaimed that Kim's favorite is Mac & Cheese...no surprise there so she had a casarole dish already prepared and acted as if she was so innovative as she had a crumbly topping on the Mac & Cheese.

Gosh her 15 minutes of fame has to be up, right? Her hair looked greasy. The whole segment was a total waste. Who would buy a Kardashian Kookbook (yup Jenna pointed out that Kris inserted the "K" in cookbook title)? I'm sure there is a James Beard award in her future along with Krockpot Kooking and Kooking with Kayne editions. What a joke.

Was Kathie Lee there? She and Kris are BFFs. I can't imagine she'd let Kris look bad, or let Hoda dis her.

Why does a great cook need a private cook to feed her grandchild? And why isn't Kim cooking for her own daughter? Why can't Kris make some of that food that kept Kourtney alive all those years go?

• Love 2

Who would buy a Kardashian Kookbook (yup Jenna pointed out that Kris inserted the "K" in cookbook title)? I'm sure there is a James Beard award in her future along with Krockpot Kooking and Kooking with Kayne editions. What a joke.

Technically, it's a Jenner Cookbook. And yes, if I wanted to purchase a ghostwritten cookbook, I'd choose someone a little less embarrassing, like Gwyneth Paltrow.

Was Kathie Lee there? She and Kris are BFFs. I can't imagine she'd let Kris look bad, or let Hoda dis her.

The interview segment I saw was on the Today show, where Hoda was serving as a guest co-anchor. I didn't realise she also had a cooking segment on KL&H. I'm not at all surprised she muffed her segment. I remember an old episode of KKTNY where Kim was pretending to act like a wifey, cooking a meal for her second husband. She was all thumbs and couldn't even handle chopping the vegetables.

Edited by Lakewood27

I'm going to say this just once.    That dress is kinda nice.   A little out there, but not too weird.  Wish I had someplace to wear something like that.

At least she's cover up. Usually she's overly exposed in the chest area. 

I don't think she's pretending.  In the earlier episodes, before she became momager, she was often in the kitchen.  She also cooked when Lamar had his first sit down dinner with the family.   In THR it was mentioned by a friend that in the family parties Kris and Robert had, she was in the kitchen cooking and baking.

She may not be doing as much in recent years, but it doesn't mean she doesn't know how to cook.

Edited by twilightzone

Something I've done for a long time is usually every couple of weeks keep in my fridge a rotisserie chicken from Costco, pull apart the chicken off the bone and use that to make quick meals for the rest of the week if I know I wont have time to cook big meals. Damn maybe I should write a cookbook?! I bet half of the stuff my grandmother taught me growing up is stuff shes pulling out of her ass acting like shes some genius in the kitchen.

Speaking of the cookbook heh 

http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/21/kris-jenner-gordon-ramsey-photoshop-instagram-cookbook/

• Love 2

Something I've done for a long time is usually every couple of weeks keep in my fridge a rotisserie chicken from Costco, pull apart the chicken off the bone and use that to make quick meals for the rest of the week

I'm impressed that you can keep a Costco chicken in your refrigerator long enough to make several meals. I can't resist eating half of it as soon as I get it home LOL

• Love 4

I'm impressed that you can keep a Costco chicken in your refrigerator long enough to make several meals. I can't resist eating half of it as soon as I get it home LOL

LOL sometimes I do buy 2 and we'll have it for dinner that night!  I have 2 kids and usually they do a number on it before it even reaches the table.. But yeah you would be surprised what you can get out of one. I had made once 2 pretty good size chicken pot pies, a big pot of soup and even a risotto I tried once but I screwed up the rice haha. 

Speaking of photoshop did anyone see the Instagram that Gordon Ramsey put out? It showed Kris and him fawning over her new cookbook jacket? Gordon's Instagram was not photoshopped and Kris looked haggard. She put out the same photo (probably around the same time) but it was photoshopped to hell and back. Kris had no wrinkles or shadows. She even photoshopped Ramsey. Inside Edition and Access Hollywood both showed each photo and got a good laugh over it. Billy Bush was even kind of harsh about it.

Hey, I know how to cook some good meals but that doesn't mean I'm qualified to put out a cookbook or set myself up as a "cook". Give me Amy Thieland and the Heartland Table on the Food Network any day. She's unabashedly Midwestern and does not apologize for using butter! She is a James Beard winner but is totally accessible.

• Love 1

I saw Kris's interview when she remarks that she and Bruce are great friends but she doesn't know what's going on in his personal life. Knows nothing about gender changing, hasn't seen much of him cause they've been separated for along time. Doesn't know if he's dating her best friend. But he's just a great guy and everything is great and wonderful and she's just so happy and busy!!!!!

I saw Kris's interview when she remarks that she and Bruce are great friends but she doesn't know what's going on in his personal life. Knows nothing about gender changing, hasn't seen much of him cause they've been separated for along time. Doesn't know if he's dating her best friend. But he's just a great guy and everything is great and wonderful and she's just so happy and busy!!!!!

She also said she hasn't been paying attention, LOL!

She also said she hasn't been paying attention, LOL!

Is that Kardashian code for he told her to butt the fuck out of his life or it's true and don't say I told you it was? Since she didn't say tune in to next season, I'm guessing Bruce may not be on much more.

Edited by iwasish

Looks like Kris lucked out & got surpassed for worst reality show mom by Mama June.

But Kris has had the title for soooo long, it's time for someone else to wear the crown for awhile. Kris will step up her game and reclaim it though. She's got more kids to fuck up than Mama June.

• Love 3