Type keyword(s) to search

Kris: Pimp Momager

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Wow, young Kris looks exactly like Kourtney.

She does! And I thought Kourtney looked exactly like her dad. 

Young Kris bears almost no resemblance to current Kris. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, kokapetl said:

Kris and her mother:

I think that’s hair.

My god, that's a hideous outfit, and that hair! She doesn't appear to have changed one iota, still over the top in everything.

• Love 1

This is an interview from 2015 with Kris.  Dated, yes, and maybe already posted here, but I found it interesting.  In fact, I am a little in awe of the effectiveness and drive of this woman.  I don't agree with what I see as the exploitation, nor with the content of all her endeavors, but in terms of success as widely defined now, she has been uber successful for her family, both in regard to notoriety and wealth.  Yes, I do think of them all as fame whores, but damn, they are quite evidently good at it.

Where Would the Kardashians Be Without Kris Jenner?

She is an executive producer of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” and its summer spinoffs. She also manages the careers of all six of her children, as well as her own. Without Kris, Kim might not have pulled in a reported $28 million in 2014. Kendall wouldn’t necessarily be an in-demand model, walking runways for Chanel and Marc Jacobs and appearing on the covers of Allure and Harper’s Bazaar. There would most likely be no Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, a choose your own adventure (presuming it’s an adventure Kim Kardashian would go on) game app, starring Kim, that brought in many millions last year, or T-Mobile commercial, or book of selfies (“Selfish”), released this month. Kourtney and Khloé and Kim might not have three retail stores, named Dash, in Los Angeles, New York and Miami; a hair-and-makeup line, Kardashian Beauty; a bronzer line, Kardashian Glow; and Kardashian Kids, a children’s clothing line sold at Babies “R” Us and Nordstrom. Kendall and Kylie might not have licensing deals with PacSun, Steve Madden, Topshop and Sugar Factory, where they each have signature lollipops and several contractual agreements to appear at the candy stores. Rob, the lone brother, would probably not have a sock company that features socks that say things like “LOVE HURTS” and “YOLO” or sell adult onesies at places like Macy’s. There would not be seven perfumes in Kim’s name, or Khloé’s perfume with Lamar Odom, Unbreakable, which is still available, though their marriage has ended. There would be no endorsement deals, either: things like OPI nail polish and a “waist trainer” that Khloé and Kim model on their Instagram account. It is entirely possible that without Kris Jenner and all her wisdom over the years, all the attention she has garnered for her family, 16.9 million people would not have tuned in on April 24 to watch her ex-husband Bruce tell Diane Sawyer that he is transgender.

But we have reached the point at which the Jenners and the Kardashians are not famous for being famous: They are famous for the industry that they’ve created, the Kardashian/Jenner megacomplex, which has not just invaded the culture but metastasized into it, with the family members emerging as legitimate businesspeople and Kris the mother-leader of them all.

• Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:10 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Me too.

Me three. I think all 5 daughters of Kris Jenner resemble her in some fashion or another, but out of all of them, Kendall looks the most like her. 

• Love 4

Kris Jenner Answers All Of Our Burning Kardashian Christmas Questions

What’s one piece of jewelry that you own that you think your children would fight over to wear?
“My Bvlgari diamond snake necklace because it’s so fab!”

I wonder if it is this one?  

Carla Bruni wears £7MILLION serpent necklace to celebrate 130 years of jewellery company Bulgari

(6,700,000 Pound sterling equals 8,536,443.20 United States Dollar)

article-2586071-1C785FE700000578-303_640

OMGKris Jenner’s New Haircut Makes Her Look So Much Like Kim Kardashian

“Today’s Sunday glam!” Kris, 63, captioned the stunning photo of herself. She also jokingly added “#ittakesavillage” referring to how much work it takes to get her all gussied up.

“You look 20 years younger,” one fan gushed. Someone said, “Twinning with Kim,” while another user quipped, “Kim looks like you the most.” One thing is for sure: We can’t get over how beautiful the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star is. “Kris! It’s not fair! You keep getting even more beautiful,” another fan commented.

Since we’re used to Kris’ sassy pixie cut, it’s shocking to see her in whispy bangs and a top knot. The reality star kept her makeup super glam with a smokey eye and perfectly-shaped eyebrows. She completed the look with a nude lip — very KKW beauty of her.

photo

Saw these pictures yesterday and loved it. Now my favourite Kardashian/Jenner house, followed by what I've seen of Kourtney's home. When I see her living spaces, I think of comfort. When I see her kitchen, I think inspiring. Her master bath is beautiful but I personally would prefer a bit more zen/oasis feel to a master bath. With that size, would definitely recreate a spa-like space. Her bedroom is also kind of bland...kind of feels incomplete but I guess if you're looking for ultimate zen, then neutral colours all around make the space less distracting so you can focus on sleep and nothing else. 

• Love 2

Corey Gamble Dating History 2018: Who Has Corey Dated?

Corey began dating Sheree Buchanan in 2007.  She starred on Atlanta Exes as she was previously married to pro football player, Ray Buchanan. Corey and Sheree dated for 3 years before going through a very messy, ugly breakup. Sheree obtained a restraining order in Atlanta to protect her from Corey in 2010 after claiming he had keys to her house after she changed the locks.

In 2014, Sheree spoke to many news outlets claiming Corey is a gold digger, has a temper and is a power hungry, opportunist that only wants the Kardashian’s money.  Yikes!

Edited by vast wasteland

KRIS JENNER SET TO MARRY COREY GAMBLE, EX-WIFE SAYS SHE MIGHT WANT TO “SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN”

From 2016:

Rumor has it Kris Jenner is planning to marry Corey Gamble on a future episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. The couple has been together going on two years strong following Kris’ separation from ex-husband Bruce (Caitlyn) Jenner. When Corey’s ex-wife caught wind of the news, she publicly advised Kris otherwise.

Kris has reportedly told her friends and family at this point she cannot see herself with anyone else. Kris sees Corey as someone very important to her life, claiming he’s been very good to her during her most difficult times (if you watch the show, this is evident). Prior to the duo dating, Kris had to settle with the reality of her divorce from longtime husband Jenner and come to terms with the idea of his transitioning into a woman.

While Kris thinks Corey is the man for her, his ex-wife Sheree Buchanan tells Life & Style Magazine: “My advice to Kris is don’t marry Corey.” Sheree is very steady in her advice, saying Gamble is very controlling and “stalkerish.”

Both Kris and Sheree had common circumstances when they began dating Corey: they were both dealing with divorce. “He looks for these broken women and he’s great at knowing what to say to build your confidence. He didn’t want me hanging around with my friends and wanted all of my time.” This doesn’t seem like such a bad thing, does it? After all, what woman wouldn’t want all of her man’s time?

Sheree continues, “He can fly off the handle over anything if he doesn’t get his way. He showed up at my house. I had changed my locks but somehow he got a key!” Sheree insists on their marriage being a bad idea for Kris, saying Corey is just after the money and the power. “She should be careful and sleep with one eye open,” says Sheree. “Get a prenup first!”

• Love 1

Is Kris Jenner Behind the Tristan Thompson and Jordyn Woods Scandal?

There are plenty of conspiracies surrounding the Illuminati-like reach of Kris Jenner. Not only does she more than likely control E! with an iron fist, it's common knowledge that the superstar manager has a hand in just about everything her wildly successful family touches. That tidbit could be why Twitter users are convinced that she's behind the Khloé Kardashian's latest scandal with Tristan Thompson. It's almost too efficient not to believe: with a single headline, Jenner's cleaning house by getting rid of Thompson once and for all and giving Jordyn Woods a little bit of a bump — all while creating a captivating hurricane of content for the upcoming season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. She's a genius, everyone.

None of the Kardashians or Jenners have released an official statement on the matter, though Tristan Himself did offer up a tweet, which he promptly deleted, saying that the whole thing was fake news. Anyone who's managed to keep up with the Kardashians knows that when the family goes radio silent, there's something amiss. This is the same family that didn't say a word about Kylie Jenner's pregnancy until the baby was born. The only actual comment is a string of yelling emoji from Khloe, which she posted to a gossip site's Instagram account.

"Khloe is more disappointed that someone so close to their family would betray her," a source told E!. "She can't believe it." The source added that Khloé heard about the incident from "multiple" people and that all of Tristan’s denials are falling on deaf ears.

Twitter users are also speculating that this time in the spotlight is one way that Kris Jenner is thanking Woods for the loyalty to the family. Not only did she keep quiet about Kylie's pregnancy, but she's also stood by the family for a long, long time. 

Stephanie McNeal✔@stephemcneal

Im sorry but this whole Jordyn/Tristan thing seems tooOOOoo staged to me...what are the chances Kris asked J to pretend this happened and take the bad press to help Khloe end it w T for good/a story line??

BEYSUS @TheBeyDude

The devil works hard but Kris Jenner Works harder. She has Jordyn trending #1, Tristan #3, Kylie #4, and Khloe #5. Worldwide baby!

Alex_unusual@23@Ariana_Roland

The kardashians still follow jordyn on IG and twitter, so here's my take on this shit.
1) Kris Jenner is working hard, a new season comes up in March,they need the publicity, they can get.
2) khloe sent jordyn to test her man and he failed!

The timeline is another reason that fans are sniffing around for conspiracy clues. Unnamed sources have said that Kylie's been "in denial" for days. Since the story only broke yesterday, either Kylie knew about it before or Kris Jenner's getting a little sloppy. Mastermind or master manipulator, nobody knows about the machinations of the gossip machine like Kris Jenner. And if this is all part of her master plan, it looks like it's working. All that's left to do is see how it plays out on Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, GaT said:

Why are they acting like one has anything to do with the other? Kris can't praise one daughter because a different daughter is having man problems? It's ridiculous to even mention the two things together.

Anything to get more looks - amazing how many ways people can attach things to trending stories!

Pretty cool shoot from Kylie though - she’s quite a chameleon.

• Love 1

Article is from October 2018, but still pertinent, imo.

How Kris Jenner became the internet’s arch villain We’ve all loved to hate the Kardashian matriarch for years. And now she's playing us to her advantage.

“She saw the opportunities whoring out her children could get for her whole family and she took them.”

Regardless of the obvious negativity around being shaped as a villain, the internet branding Kris Jenner as their evil priestess has been lucrative for the Kardashian matriarch. In short, Jenner is making an unholy amount of money.

Kris Jenner and Lisa Rinna Head Back to the '90s in a Hilarious Captain Marvel Ad (video in link)

In a nostalgia driven ad, Kris Jenner makes you miss the ’90s, but also makes you want to go see Captain Marvel.

The promo video, which debuted on Jenner’s Instagram, features her and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, Lisa Rinna. The pair roll up in a classic white convertible to a — wait for it — iconic Blockbusters Video store, wondering if they remembered to rewind their VHS movies before bringing them back.

But the best part of the whole video has to be when Jenner brings out her chunky black cell-phone, pulls out the antenna, and makes a call to get Brie Larson — the Oscar winner who plays Carol Danvers — a movie deal.

Alongside the post Jenner wrote, “As a momager, I know talent when I see it. And #CaptainMarvel is out of this world. Go see her in theatres Friday.”

Kris Jenner Addresses Tristan Scandal, Working With Billionaire Kylie

Excerpt:

"People watch the show and we remind them of things that their family might be going through or things that they’re experiencing or don’t want to talk about and suddenly here it is right there for them to watch and see how they might handle it or go through it because it's real," Kris reflected on-air, revealing that she turned to prayer to find the strength amid the most recent scandal.

"First of all, I pray about it. I really do," Kris shared with Ryan. "I find the spiritual side of me has to kick in or else I feel like I wouldn’t survive. But, I think my kids make really good decisions and as challenging as some of these situations are, because they have one another and they try to make really good decisions, they’re going to come out the other side with a lot of clarity and honesty and do what they feel like is the right thing."

Show must be starting up soon, Kris is getting interviewed.

tenor.gif?itemid=8352665

Edited by vast wasteland
  • LOL 1
58 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Is it me or has Kris aged a lot lately?

If you had to keep worrying that Kanye was going to destroy your empire, wouldn't you?

3 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Is it me or has Kris aged a lot lately?

I don’t watch anymore and follow this family on this forum only because y’all fill my snark tank. I will say though, once you get into the 60’s, aging accelerates! It’s crazy. I speak from experience and I hope my body settles down as I approach 70. 

• Love 3

Corey is the only one who is dressed like he's there to help people, & not be in a photo op. Ugh, I have long hair, too, but when you're dealing with food, pull that back, Kim & Kourt.

It's kind of a struggle for me with this, because I do think that they've called attention to an organization that needs assistance, especially at this time of year. For that, I give them credit. I just wish that there was a way that didn't leave such a bad taste in my mouth, like they're only doing that volunteering for the photo op, & to look better. Still, though, they are volunteering, at least a bit, & bringing attention. See, it's a struggle. 

I love the thumbs-up guy, my husband would be making the gag face if he was in a pic with them. 

• Love 5