Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, suomi said:

What's with the dark round-ish splotches on the tile, in front of the commode which is just out of sight? They may be part of the tile's natural surface/color or they may be something else. But as much as they photoshop, this is an unfortunate and icky  oversight.

And inquiring minds want to know why are they taking a picture in a bathroom stall in the first place with a photographer, no less? Is this some social media trend or "Kardashian thing" that I've missed out on?

• Love 3

As stupid as this sounds bathroom selfies actually are a thing. A very annoying thing. All that I've seen though are people who stand in front of bathroom mirrors taking their own selfies..not their own photographers taking pics.

18 hours ago, GaT said:

Notice that everyone is taking a group shot, except for Kim who is ignoring the group shot to take a selfie, complete with duck lips.

The night they went out Kylie did something equally obnoxious. I'm sure one of her hundred fan pages captured this but she posted on her Instagram stories all the sisters together mugging for the mirror and she's got the phone pressed against her face and she's all "oh hi sisters!" 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, skipnjump said:

And inquiring minds want to know why are they taking a picture in a bathroom stall in the first place with a photographer, no less? Is this some social media trend or "Kardashian thing" that I've missed out on?

Nothing says sexy like a dirty public restroom.  I wouldn't put it past any of them to post a picture sitting on the toilet making "sexy" faces.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

What is with this family? Can’t they get an expert to show them how to properly photoshop?  Look at the bottom leg on Kourtney’s bathtub picture. Is that a leg or an arm? Where is it growing from? I laugh at all the followers praising her body. We don’t know who that body, or leg, belong to.  

48532D00-6C25-485C-8CB4-27C2914EF86F.png

Edited by beagletime
Spelling
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, beagletime said:

What is with this family? Can’t they get an expert to show them how to properly photoshop?  Look at the bottom leg on Kourtney’s bathtub picture. Is that a leg or an arm? Where is it growing from? I laugh at all the followers praising her body. We don’t know who that body, or leg, belong to.  

Who does the whole body belong to? The face looks like it was photoshopped on to it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, beagletime said:

OMG, she's clearly photoshopped that head onto the body, & the bottom leg looks like she's got some spare body parts floating in the tub. How can anybody believe this is real.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

I read through some of the comments under that picture and I can't stop laughing. I didn't even notice until reading through the comments that there is a nipple on her wrist 😅 I was too distracted by the floating head and too long leg. Then of course there's the "its not photoshopped you're just jealous you don't look like her" comments.

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

I read through some of the comments under that picture and I can't stop laughing. I didn't even notice until reading through the comments that there is a nipple on her wrist 😅 I was too distracted by the floating head and too long leg. Then of course there's the "its not photoshopped you're just jealous you don't look like her" comments.

Good Lord! There is a nipple on her wrist 🤦🏾‍♀️ who approved this picture?! This is very unprofessional work.

• LOL 8
4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Yikes! I didn't even notice the wrist nipple.  What a mess.  Someone needs to be fired.  And, if it's not a nipple, call Dr. Pimple Popper.  That thing needs to go.

• LOL 4

Kourtney Kardashian's Supposedly Photoshopped New Bathtub Photo Has Fans Perplexed

Funny to me that someone thinks that Kourtney actually has a sense of humor.  When did she have the sense of humor implant done?  Must be new, never noticed it before.

Of course, many jumped to Kardashian's defense as always. Some offered rational explanations for the apparent inconsistencies, pointing out that models rarely pose in natural or comfortable postures. Others even suggested that Kardashian had edited the picture on purpose as a joke of some kind.

"One of the funniest photoshops ever," a fan wrote. "Love your sense of humor! Can't stop laughing about the leg too."

• LOL 1
7 hours ago, howmanywords said:

The wrist nipple really is funny! This must be a spoof.

35 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

Maybe I'm going to hell for this but would anybody else think P was a boy if not for the pink and the bows?  I don't want to say a little girl has masculine features, but she looks so much like Scott that...yeah, she kind of has masculine features.

That said, she will be stunning when she grows up.  But for now, there are times when the kids are out and I have no idea who I'm looking at.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Maybe I'm going to hell for this but would anybody else think P was a boy if not for the pink and the bows?  I don't want to say a little girl has masculine features, but she looks so much like Scott that...yeah, she kind of has masculine features.

That said, she will be stunning when she grows up.  But for now, there are times when the kids are out and I have no idea who I'm looking at.

Go back and look at Kim and Kourtney at that age. They  both had sideburns and moustaches. Scott has gotten better looking as he ages. He was kind of soft looking in the early seasons, kind of like a Rob Lowe type. They’re more pretty when young and as they age they get more handsome.   P is beautiful, I think she got the best of her mom and dads looks. She’s better  looking than North.  And she’s more natural in front of a camera. You can already see North posing and positioning herself much like Kim. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

My first thought when I saw that photo was "this is the first time I've seen a photo of her when I didn't think it was Mason". Somewhere up thread there's a photo of her, & I commented about how I always thought I was looking at Mason unless someone says it Penelope. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

She's one of those types who's going to be better looking as an adult than as a child. 

• Love 1
On 3/25/2019 at 10:21 PM, iwasish said:

Go back and look at Kim and Kourtney at that age. They  both had sideburns and moustaches. Scott has gotten better looking as he ages. He was kind of soft looking in the early seasons, kind of like a Rob Lowe type. They’re more pretty when young and as they age they get more handsome.   P is beautiful, I think she got the best of her mom and dads looks. She’s better  looking than North.  And she’s more natural in front of a camera. You can already see North posing and positioning herself much like Kim. 

An assessment of another person's cuteness/beauty/handsomeness is completely subjective and often based on our personal standards of beauty, which in turn are often based on the cultural norms with which we have been raised and inculcated. Everyone's opinion is valid, even though I may not agree on a particular perspective. I can just hope that this family's new generation of children -- the little cousins and siblings -- can avoid comparing themselves to and competing with each other as they get older, as to who is the prettiest, sexiest, and with the most star power. I'm not optimistic about this as I see it already happening. Kris' kids -- especially the girls -- learned this from her and it's been successfully monetized, so unfortunately I think that these little kids are already lost.

On 3/25/2019 at 10:21 PM, iwasish said:

An assessment of another person's cuteness/beauty/handsomeness is completely subjective and often based on our personal standards of beauty, which in turn are often based on the cultural norms with which we have been raised and inculcated. Everyone's opinion is valid, even though I may not agree on a particular perspective. I can just hope that this family's new generation of children -- the little cousins and siblings -- can avoid comparing themselves to and competing with each other as they get older, as to who is the prettiest, sexiest, and with the most star power. I'm not optimistic about this as I see it already happening. Kris' kids -- especially the girls -- learned this from her and it's been successfully monetized, so unfortunately I think that these little kids are already lost.

• Love 4

Kourtney Kardashian Gushes Over the Support of Her Family: They Are My ‘Greatest Strength’

“The greatest strength in my life is the support of my family, who continues promoting my dreams,” the 39-year-old entrepreneur told Vogue MexicoOpens a New Window. for its April cover story. “One of the most important qualities that they instilled in me was to treat all people with humility and respect.”

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115c9d712c6179383132    

• LOL 2
11 minutes ago, Frost said:

Kourtney's got some natural athleticism.   I think she's much more attractive when she doesn't wear a ton of makeup and have her hair tied tightly back.

I think she’s doing her familial duty as a Kardashian and as a  “ cast member” when we see her all glammed up.

My guess is that her normal day to day mom of three is much more casual. 

• Love 1

Yep blatant copy of Goop and also basically a rebranded version her app which she ended a while ago. There is no way the average Kardashian fan has the kind of money to buy the kind of things she's recommending. One of the reasons Kylie has skyrocketed is because she comes off as relatable. Her "signature" salad is not a salad! That's a typical appetizer/snack plate many organic eateries serve.

Huffington Post  has a good article explaining how useless this is (go buy this fabulous $1300 kitchen trash can!) but they note that a lot of the "health" advice she gives is actually dangerous.

• Love 3

Nobody holds a monopoly on internet content. Goop wasn't the first health and wellness website ever created either...it was just the first that had a celebrity name behind it so I'm not going to give Paltrow that much credit to say that Kourtney is copying her. Aesthetically, the brand have two different looks (personally, I do like the look of Poosh's website better) but I just hope that Kourtney takes it serious enough that she doesn't start pandering fad and trendy diets, food and habits  without proper research like Goop does (though I have to say I'm not holding my breath for it). Goop has come under fire for promoting a lot of dangerous and unhealthy things via their website...which ends up looking like a website that promotes 'looking' healthy (as in skinny) and not actually being healthy.

She could have just as easily done a feature every week or month with a top magazine to mix and match fluff pieces with more serious topics but of course that wouldn't be as much of a vanity project as having your own website with your face plastered all over it. She could have easily revamped her app and allowed people the option to be notified each time content is posted...or maybe this way is easier so people won't notice how infrequently the site is being updated, lol.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

but I just hope that Kourtney takes it serious enough that she doesn't start pandering fad and trendy diets, food and habits  without proper research like Goop does (though I have to say I'm not holding my breath for it). Goop has come under fire for promoting a lot of dangerous and unhealthy things via their website...which ends up looking like a website that promotes 'looking' healthy (as in skinny) and not actually being healthy.

Kourtney does nothing but live with fad and trendy diets, food and habits. She's ridiculous about gluten, sugar, carb, anything-from-a-mommy-blog free, did you see the recommendation for "blood cream"?

Goop does not do proper research, telling women to put pieces of jade up their vaginas pretty much proves it.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, GaT said:

did you see the recommendation for "blood cream"?

$1400 blood cream! And as Kourtney says you must always travel with it. I don't know about you but I don't know how I ever survived without blood cream and those Italian organic sheets she swears is the trick to good sleep.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, GaT said:

Kourtney does nothing but live with fad and trendy diets, food and habits. She's ridiculous about gluten, sugar, carb, anything-from-a-mommy-blog free, did you see the recommendation for "blood cream"?

Goop does not do proper research, telling women to put pieces of jade up their vaginas pretty much proves it.

Ugh! Shudder!!!  

Sometimes I think Kourtney feels pressured to produce something to keep Kim and Kris off her back. I really believe she’d be happier just being a mom and playing at her interior decorating. Rumor is Kylie wants off the show after this season and if it’s true Kendall may follow and possibly Kourt. 

Once one breaks from the pack it will be easier for the others. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Ugh! Shudder!!!  

Sometimes I think Kourtney feels pressured to produce something to keep Kim and Kris off her back. I really believe she’d be happier just being a mom and playing at her interior decorating. Rumor is Kylie wants off the show after this season and if it’s true Kendall may follow and possibly Kourt. 

Once one breaks from the pack it will be easier for the others. 

Kourtney, Kendell and Kylie definitely seem like they're at a point where the show has become more burdensome than opportunistic for the family. They have all built a name for themselves that doesn't need to have the show as a means to promote themselves so the fact that they continue to do it to the point where they are manufacturing stories and even planting things in an effort to beef up the drama for the show, it's really just a vanity project for Kim, Khloe and Kris.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

Kourtney, Kendell and Kylie definitely seem like they're at a point where the show has become more burdensome than opportunistic for the family. They have all built a name for themselves that doesn't need to have the show as a means to promote themselves so the fact that they continue to do it to the point where they are manufacturing stories and even planting things in an effort to beef up the drama for the show, it's really just a vanity project for Kim, Khloe and Kris.

They should be allowed to end their participation except for any occasions they chose. They have enough money. Let the main famewhores continue with it. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Is "Poosh's" content really by Kourtney?  I read a few posts, Kourt's salad and cool coffee table books in particular, and they were written by "Poosh" and use "Kourt's" likes as an example, but are not written in the first person.  It is not "I like this or I do that."  Appears to be someone else writing ABOUT Kourtney, not Kourtney writing about herself.  So, much like Kylie, she hired a team to do the actual work, but will get the credit.

In my opinion, at least at the outset, most content should be written by Kourtney, not others following her "lifestyle."  JMO. 

ETA, I found a total of eight posts written by Kourtney.  Still think most of the content should be by Kourtney at this early stage.  Would it have been so hard to write a lot of posts, especially in the run-up to the debut?  My opinion.  

I don't like Poosh calling her "Kourt."  It comes off as phony nonchalantness and self-branding, as she has not previously been called "Kourt" to my knowledge.  I don't want that to become a thing.  Just no! 

Edited by Bazinga
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Is "Poosh's" content really by Kourtney?  I read a few posts, Kourt's salad and cool coffee table books in particular, and they were written by "Poosh" and use "Kourt's" likes as an example, but are not written in the first person.  It is not "I like this or I do that."  Appears to be someone else writing ABOUT Kourtney, not Kourtney writing about herself.  So, much like Kylie, she hired a team to do the actual work, but will get the credit.

In my opinion, at least at the outset, most content should be written by Kourtney, not others following her "lifestyle."  JMO. 

ETA, I found a total of eight posts written by Kourtney.  Still think most of the content should be by Kourtney at this early stage.  Would it have been so hard to write a lot of posts, especially in the run-up to the debut?  My opinion.  

I don't like Poosh calling her "Kourt."  It comes off as phony nonchalantness and self-branding, as she has not previously been called "Kourt" to my knowledge.  I don't want that to become a thing.  Just no! 

Unless Kourtney is putting her name on content she is not writing or claiming that she's responsible for writing most of the content on the site, then she won't be getting credit for work that she didn't do. She is the vehicle that is allowing other writers a platform to share their work - that's a good thing and unlike Kylie's business where you work for her and basically your ideas become her property, in Kourtney's new world, unless she has ghostwriters under contract, Kourtney can't even fake credit for work she didn't do because that would be plagiarism. If she's willing to put a majority of content that has other people's name on it, then it probably means that she's not interested in pretending that she's the full brain behind the operation. And I personally think it's a smarter strategy to be consistent with the distribution of content. When I heard about this site, I figured that Kourtney wouldn't be writing all (if any) of the actual content on her site (only that she would have to approve the articles and the messaging within to ensure that it's consistent with her brand). If she ever planned to outsource the writing (which obviously she's doing a lot of), it makes sense to be upfront and do that now rather than start the site off churning out 75% of the weekly content only to taper off - it just lends to the optics that she's become disinterested and no longer involved. Given Kourtney's reputation as being the lazy sister, probably smart not to overextend herself, lol. 

I thought her sisters call her Kourt? Not a consistent nickname but I thought they sometimes do...just seemed like a given to me because her full name is three syllables long...the horror, haha.

• Love 1
(edited)

Yes, I have heard her called "Kourt" but not a regular thing as it was on "Poosh."

I wasn't accusing Kourtney of plagiarism.  The non-Kourtney content is plainly credited to the nebulous "Poosh."  My point was that as it is her site, she gets credit for the whole thing without much of it being actually her.  As it usually seems to be the case with the Kardashians, they put their brand on the work of others.  It is like she is just endorsing her own website is how it feels to me.  If it is Kourtney's lifestyle blog and her new lifestyle brand, then most of the content, especially in the establishing months, should be from her not others.  I read Lauren Conrad's blog and I know she is not writing every post but she has a presence.  I didn't see that with Poosh, though I think the fans are supposed to think it is all her even if credited to others.  As evidenced in my earlier post, I had to realize that Kourtney wasn't the one writing as it was being written about her; I assumed it was Kourtney writing until the context suggested it wasn't and then I saw the byline and realized it wasn't her and then that she did have actual posts of her own.  Just think if it is supposed to be her blog/site/whatever, she should do most of the writing.  Just another in a long line of Kardashian slap their name on it to attract fans to advertise and sell product as a money grab with little to no actual effort on their part.  Again, just my opinion.  Maybe if I liked her more or trusted her/them, I would feel differently about it as you do.

Edited by Bazinga
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Still think most of the content should be by Kourtney at this early stage.  Would it have been so hard to write a lot of posts, especially in the run-up to the debut?  My opinion.  

In order to write you have to be somewhat articulate. Look up the definition of "articulate", it's "not a Kardashian".

• LOL 7

I'm sure Kourtney has a staff around Poosh to curate content and she approves it.  And I also assume that when you're a celeb that's how these things go.  Her not sitting down and writing it herself doesn't really bother me, or strike me as disingenuous, especially if the writers are crediting to "what Kourt likes" as opposed to "what I like."  It doesn't strike me as anything sneaky just because it's not written by Kourtney specifically.  It's not intended to be a personal blog.

I do find the use of Kourt interesting.  Especially since I don't think I've heard her called that since the early seasons.  I wonder if it's an attempt to establish her "lifestyle online presence" without the Kardashian name being so evident.  Her online version of not inviting family to the VS fashion show.  But if does feel weird.  Kind of like when Tim Cruise kept calling Katie, Kate. 

I can see her enjoying the project as well.  It really does seem right up her alley - high end clean living items du jour that she thinks are accessible to her fans, who clearly she doesn't know much about.   

• Love 2