Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

He doesn’t seem too concerned over his public image. Leaves  one pregnant gf and quickly knocked up the next and then gets “caught” cheating. This one however isn’t so quick to just go away quietly, she gonna need a big push, harder than some randoms off  the street rubbing up on him. The fact that he selects someone in their inner circle is especially cruel as he now hurts many more people than just his gf. 

But that’s what and who he is.  He showed it with the first baby mama and with Khloe and probably will do it again.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

He doesn’t seem too concerned over his public image. Leaves  one pregnant gf and quickly knocked up the next and then gets “caught” cheating. This one however isn’t so quick to just go away quietly, she gonna need a big push, harder than some randoms off  the street rubbing up on him. The fact that he selects someone in their inner circle is especially cruel as he now hurts many more people than just his gf. 

But that’s what and who he is.  He showed it with the first baby mama and with Khloe and probably will do it again.

True. (Haha)

• LOL 5
(edited)
22 hours ago, iwasish said:

And honestly, I think any woman who hooks up with him now deserves what she gets.

Edited by GaT
word
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, GaT said:

And honestly, I think any woman who hooks up with now deserves what she gets.

Oh that won’t stop them. Pop out a kid and get 40k a month in CS. 

Can’t wait to see Khloes next pick. Will she stick with athletes or move to a different pool of candidates. 

• Love 4

Look at this promo pic for "revenge Body", that's Khloe, she looks nothing like herself, how can she think everybody won't notice the photoshop?

Revenge-Body-With-Khloe-Kardashian-S3-MP

• LOL 5
38 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

She looks like a bootleg J-Lo.

She reminds me of the Sovereign in Guardians of the Galaxy 2.  I also wonder who wears full makeup to workout?  I love the artfully applied sweat - no sweat running down her face or perfect hair.

• LOL 5
On 7/14/2019 at 10:33 AM, skipnjump said:

She reminds me of the Sovereign in Guardians of the Galaxy 2.  I also wonder who wears full makeup to workout?  I love the artfully applied sweat - no sweat running down her face or perfect hair.

That’s glycerin or baby oil.

• Love 3
(edited)

Are they going to address Khloe’s self-esteem issues regarding men on her show - or just continue as if she’s a good role model for other people working on “revenge bodies?”

Also, if you aren’t still obsessed with someone, revenge is irrelevant.

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Are they going to address Khloe’s self-esteem issues regarding men on her show - or just continue as if she’s a good role model for other people working on “revenge bodies?”

Also, if you aren’t still obsessed with someone, revenge is irrelevant.

just continue as if she’s a good role model for other people working on “revenge bodies"

• Love 1
1 hour ago, chabelisaywow said:

NFL maybe - she's cannonballed the NBA and dipped her feet in the rapper pool

Not enough money for the Kardashian-Jenner's and NFL baller doesn't make as much as an NBA player.  Nor do they have the star power as a star NBA player.

• Love 3

Khloe did a video for Vogue about how she gets ready. She’s makeup free in beginning and hooooly shit I thought it was Kris. Her nose job is very noticeable

• Love 2
11 hours ago, ms.o said:

Khloe did a video for Vogue about how she gets ready. She’s makeup free in beginning and hooooly shit I thought it was Kris. Her nose job is very noticeable

She's only in her 30s, right?  She looks more like she's in her late 40s.  I also can't get over those claws.  Ugh!  How does she not put her eye out or True's?

• Love 4
(edited)
9 hours ago, Hockey Addict said:

Since she hasn't had a good experience with the NBA maybe the NHL has what she needs?

A top NHL player makes peanuts compared to what players on max deals make in the NBA. I don't think NHL players are big-time enough for Khloe. The highest-paid hockey player in all of the league makes $13M a year. Tristian isn't even a top player in the NBA and pulls in over $18M a year. and truthfully, and as an avid hockey fan, I'd rather not have to worry about tuning in to a game and seeing the cameras obsessed with showing shots of her in her private suite.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, GaT said:

He was single,  in the sense that he wasn’t married. He’s just playing a game with words. He had a pregnant GF. Even if he and Jordan weren’t romantically involved anymore, Khloe should have steered clear until the baby was born and a reasonable time had passed. Just out of respect to another woman and to avoid this exact situation.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
On 7/23/2019 at 8:59 AM, RHJunkie said:

A top NHL player makes peanuts compared to what players on max deals make in the NBA. I don't think NHL players are big-time enough for Khloe. The highest-paid hockey player in all of the league makes $13M a year. Tristian isn't even a top player in the NBA and pulls in over $18M a year. and truthfully, and as an avid hockey fan, I'd rather not have to worry about tuning in to a game and seeing the cameras obsessed with showing shots of her in her private suite.

Maybe, baseball players then? 

Or how about meeting just a nice ordinary guy.  Khloe can get a pre-nup to protect her money. I'm starting to think Khloe loves drama.  A regular relationship probably wouldn't hold much interest to her. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, beagletime said:

Maybe, baseball players then? 

Or how about meeting just a nice ordinary guy.  Khloe can get a pre-nup to protect her money. I'm starting to think Khloe loves drama.  A regular relationship probably wouldn't hold much interest to her. 

Anyone that gets mixed up with them has to be some kind of famewhore wanna be, or a public figure/entertainer type. A regular guy isn’t going to be happy with that family living up his ass . Maybe for the initial rush of flying on private jets and banging a  “Kardashian” yes, but having to create drama or recreate situations or out  and out fake stories, no. Look at the Hump. A nice simple guy and they ate him alive.  

Khloe will be out and about dating someone or various someones by the holidays. 

• Love 21

I just saw part of this interview. Look at Khloe's nose, it looks like her photoshopped photos. I guess she's been visiting the family doctor again.

On 8/2/2019 at 2:07 AM, howmanywords said:

She definitely had a nosejob. You can tell how obvious it is in that Vogue video further up in this thread. Since she has no makeup on she can't say its contouring.

This nose job really messed her face up! 

I don’t know if she had more done, or if it’s fillers or weight gain, but that paper thin nose just makes the rest of her face look much bigger. As in, it accentuates the rest of her face. Also, her cheek implants are too large.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Her nose here looks photoshopped, though Khloe has said she often thinks about getting her nose done - maybe she did.

But that's how it looks in the interview with Scott, she definitely had it done. They all must store up things to post on IG, Twitter, & Snapchat so that when they get work done, nobody sees them until they're all healed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I don't care what holy mess Khloe makes of her face and body.  As long as she leaves sweet, adorable True alone - both physically and emotionally!  True is a gorgeous little girl and I could seriously cry to think what kinds of body dysmorphia lie in her future.

• Love 10
17 hours ago, GaT said:

But that's how it looks in the interview with Scott, she definitely had it done. They all must store up things to post on IG, Twitter, & Snapchat so that when they get work done, nobody sees them until they're all healed.

YES! This has been my theory for years for Kim and apparently is now standard for the rest as well. They keep tons of pictures and selfies in stock to post almost daily on their social media while they recover, so no one notices their absence. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

YES! This has been my theory for years for Kim and apparently is now standard for the rest as well. They keep tons of pictures and selfies in stock to post almost daily on their social media while they recover, so no one notices their absence. 

I'm sure they do.  I bet Kris has a surgical suite in her house they all use.  They all photo shop so much it would hide any residual swelling or scarring.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, beagletime said:

I'm sure they do.  I bet Kris has a surgical suite in her house they all use.  They all photo shop so much it would hide any residual swelling or scarring.

Some of these procedures have quite a long recovery period. For the obvious ones, they might have to stay indoors for a while, for others, wearing compression garments under wide clothing will suffice. I’ve always wondered where they spend their recovery period. A “guest room” in Kris’s home with a dedicated family nurse doesn’t seem all that far fetched to me.

• Love 13

Khloe is starting to look like a cross between LaToya Jackson and Pat Smith (Emmitt’s wife). Pat is gorgeous but she has a completely different frame and proportions from Khloe’s. A slender nose works better on her, and so does platinum blonde, which is funny since Khloe was blonde-ish as a kid (at least compared to her siblings) and I somehow doubt Pat was.

Ive been catching up on the latest season and in some scenes I honestly can’t tell if I’m looking at Khloe or Kylie, and neither of them resemble themselves from a few years ago. Both have ruined everything that made them cute and unique. 

• Love 4

Lamar & his new girlfriend were on Dish Nation, & the first question he's asked is "What makes this relationship different from previous relationships" & Lamar's response is "she's black". Hmm, I'm sure that's not a dig at Khloe. At all. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, GaT said:

Lamar & his new girlfriend were on Dish Nation, & the first question he's asked is "What makes this relationship different from previous relationships" & Lamar's response is "she's black". Hmm, I'm sure that's not a dig at Khloe. At all. 

Or even his children's mother, isn't she a Latina?

On 8/13/2019 at 2:23 PM, GaT said:

His t-shirt read: “our black love matters”. 

• Love 1
On 8/13/2019 at 10:37 AM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Ive been catching up on the latest season and in some scenes I honestly can’t tell if I’m looking at Khloe or Kylie, and neither of them resemble themselves from a few years ago. Both have ruined everything that made them cute and unique. 

YUPZ

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

That ass cheek looks scary, like it’s partially deflated.

It looks like she got the extra large implants installed, that thing is HUGE.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Aw my lahgs said:

That ass cheek looks scary, like it’s partially deflated.

1 hour ago, GaT said:

It looks like she got the extra large implants installed, that thing is HUGE.

Isn’t there a way to undo it?!

6 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Isn’t there a way to undo it?!

I would think they're just like breast implants, you can get them removed, but then she would probably end up with an enormous floppy ass because everything got stretched out. I can't wait to see all these women in the 70s with their strangely high giant asses.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1