Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Babies and young children should not be taught to validate/affirm themselves like this. 

The healthy/normal way for them to develop an internal, healthy self-concept and self-esteem is for their caregivers to provide them with plenty of physical affection and comfort, and to respond to their emotions in appropriate ways. When a young child gets their emotions and feelings mirrored back to them and responded to in a nurturing, loving manner, that is where healthy self-esteem is created. 

Talking to yourself in the mirror is a technique for adults who didn't grow up in a home where the adults were able or willing to provide the nurturing described above.  Its a way for an adult to try to learn to value and love him or herself.  

Its no surprise that someone from this family would mistakenly think they should put their baby in front of a mirror and teach her to say affirmations.  It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. 

• Love 8
13 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Babies and young children should not be taught to validate/affirm themselves like this. 

The healthy/normal way for them to develop an internal, healthy self-concept and self-esteem is for their caregivers to provide them with plenty of physical affection and comfort, and to respond to their emotions in appropriate ways. When a young child gets their emotions and feelings mirrored back to them and responded to in a nurturing, loving manner, that is where healthy self-esteem is created. 

Talking to yourself in the mirror is a technique for adults who didn't grow up in a home where the adults were able or willing to provide the nurturing described above.  Its a way for an adult to try to learn to value and love him or herself.  

Its no surprise that someone from this family would mistakenly think they should put their baby in front of a mirror and teach her to say affirmations.  It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. 

True is cute baby. As long as you tell your kids they are smart, beautiful and they can achieve anything as long your put mind into it, then its fine. You can tell Khloe never had that. I never watched KUWTK in early seasons and now for that matter. But would never put label on my kids if i ever had any!!!

6 hours ago, Nicmar said:

True is cute baby. As long as you tell your kids they are smart, beautiful and they can achieve anything as long your put mind into it, then its fine. You can tell Khloe never had that. I never watched KUWTK in early seasons and now for that matter. But would never put label on my kids if i ever had any!!!

Nowadays I think it’s probably best to leave comments about looks to a minimum. I would use “beautiful” as in “you are a beautiful person, so kind to others, generous and thoughtful” especially in this family where looks seem to trump anything except your money making potential. 

• Love 10
18 hours ago, GaT said:

And she's at it again, I guess we'll be getting some inspirational quotes about it soon, check out the photoshop fail on the hands

e588f254cdc3b7a4e694dfe01f98475060a55ef5734f15f850ca45d502375888

Good grief! Those look like some kind of space monster hands.  How many fingers are on each hand?

I can't stand these people putting their babies to work.  Khloe wanted  baby.  Let True be a toddler!  Get her out of the public eye.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, beagletime said:

Good grief! Those look like some kind of space monster hands.  How many fingers are on each hand?

I can't stand these people putting their babies to work.  Khloe wanted  baby.  Let True be a toddler!  Get her out of the public eye.  

She’s practicing so she can be a cheerleader at True’s photo shoots as an adult. “ You’re doing great Sweetie” !!! Kris will be right there too. 

• Love 5

So I'm watching season 4, episode 1, Khloe's wedding to Lamar.  And good grief, everything about everybody was so completely different.  You could believe the show was "real."  People had full conversations instead of just saying "yeah" back and forth 50 times, and as vapid as they were the girls had personalities, there were heartfelt moments (Bruce's speech at the rehearsal dinner). And everybody looked good.  Including Khloe before all of her surgery.  

And my favorite part?  Khloe being all horrified at a $700 place setting...the good old days! 😂

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • Love 8

Did Khloe photoshop a different headshot for that 'birth' photo?  I have never seen a mother with her just born baby where there's not a hair out of place or a single drop of sweat or any other sign that something actually happened.

• Love 17
5 hours ago, Frost said:

Did Khloe photoshop a different headshot for that 'birth' photo?  I have never seen a mother with her just born baby where there's not a hair out of place or a single drop of sweat or any other sign that something actually happened.

Definitely looks fishy!

5 hours ago, Frost said:

The more I look at it, the stranger it looks, but I found this E!Online page that has video of her giving birth, & damn if that isn't exactly how she looks, she's not even sweating a little.

So Khloe had True's birthday party today and Tristan was in attendance but you didn't see him in the Instagram vidoes/story footage she shared on her account.

And you saw in one clip Tristan reaching for True because Khloe was talking to looked like Kim and baby True didn't look secure the way she was hold her so he tried to get her and Khloe pulled away from him.

And for someone who says she's not keeping their daughter from him you didn't see Tristan interact with his daughter at her party from Khloe's view point.

I couldn't figure out who's house was hosting the party looked like Kourtney's and I didn't get the theme either, I also didn't care for the mommy and me dresses that both Khloe and true we're wearing.  Idk it's just not my taste to put my baby daughter into an adult looking satin gown. 

• Love 5

Yeah I wasnt feeling the mommy & me silk dresses and True in diamond necklace and tennis bracelet.  But hey at least Khloe stopped covering her head in bands and turbans.

Heres the video where Tristan goes to take True but Khloe pulls her. Geez that was awkward! True leaning into give Chi a kiss is adorable though. Then Tristan posted this video where he is actually holding her and shrieking "baby Truuuuue". So damn annoying.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Yeah I wasnt feeling the mommy & me silk dresses and True in diamond necklace and tennis bracelet.  But hey at least Khloe stopped covering her head in bands and turbans.

Heres the video where Tristan goes to take True but Khloe pulls her. Geez that was awkward! True leaning into give Chi a kiss is adorable though. Then Tristan posted this video where he is actually holding her and shrieking "baby Truuuuue". So damn annoying.

He’s a bit underdressed for that shindig. 

Khloe is totally overdressed for a one year olds bday party. I guess the long duster is to cover her gigantic ass. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 6
44 minutes ago, iwasish said:

He’s a bit underdressed for that shindig. 

Khloe is totally overdressed for a one year olds bday party. I guess the long duster is to cover her gigantic ass. 

Yes it is to cover her ass. She's always wearing a jacket or has something tied around her waist to cover her ass. 

My thing is why get the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure if your going to cover your ass ALL the time? Like if your that self-conscious about it get some of the fat liposuctioned back out. 

• Love 5

I was going to post a video of Khloe and True in their matching blue dresses, but there was Tristan in the background yelling “Truuuuue!” Nice job Khloe, saddling your child with this guy for life.

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 3/29/2019 at 6:37 AM, vast wasteland said:

It is such a shame what she did to herself. Out of all the Kardashians she had the most potential for a great body: She's the only one who is tall and she has good proportions. If she had just decided to lose weight and leave her ass regular sized, she would have looked amazing (minus the butchered face, of course). Instead she had to get the "cottage cheese in a trash bag" special. 

What a dumbass. 

Edited by Morrissey
  • Love 12
39 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

It is such a shame what she did to herself. Out of all the Kardashians she had the most potential for a great body: She's the only one who is tall and she has good proportions. If she had just decided to lose weight and leave her ass regular sized, she would have looked amazing (minus the butchered face, of course). Instead she had to get the "cottage cheese in a trash bag" special. 

What a dumbass. 

Exactly! She’s the only one with potential, not short and squat like the others.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Morrissey said:

What a dumbass. 

She covers her ass with a long duster st the kids party but puts it on display in jeans. I don’t get it. Either cover it or “flaunt” it. 

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

She covers her ass with a long duster st the kids party but puts it on display in jeans. I don’t get it. Either cover it or “flaunt” it. 

She didn't want to terrorize the kids with it.

• LOL 3
On 4/17/2019 at 11:20 AM, nexxie said:

True saying hi to “filter True.” (Maybe it’s just me, but she seems confused.)

A platinum wig makes its debut nestled among filters to lessen the impact/import. 

32 minutes ago, GaT said:

Is it just me, or does Khloe look like MIchael Jackson to anybody else?

Her nose looks bizarre and I hope for her sake it’s the contouring and the filter dejour.  Not a good look.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, GaT said:

Saw this photo on Reddit, she's deformed

4jpib7e87dw21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Looks like she’s smuggling a couple of basketballs. If it’s real it must be painful. Calling Dr. Pimple Popper. 

• LOL 1
11 hours ago, GaT said:

Saw this photo on Reddit, she's deformed

4jpib7e87dw21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

At first glance, I thought she was nude.  Then I thought it was dress sized Spanx since it looks like some kind of undergarment and she's going to put a dress on top of it in the parking lot.  Either way, that butt has its own zip code.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, skipnjump said:

At first glance, I thought she was nude.  Then I thought it was dress sized Spanx since it looks like some kind of undergarment and she's going to put a dress on top of it in the parking lot.  Either way, that butt has its own zip code.

How does she walk in that?  The bottom part is so tight, leaving no room for her legs to move.

(edited)

Trolling for another cheating man-child drawn to big butts?

(Stumbled across an old episode when Khloe and Kourtney were upset over Kim’s use of the name “Dash” for marketing her own perfume - it’s sad how much Khloe has remade herself into what Kim admires.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Trolling for another cheating man-child drawn to big butts?

(Stumbled across an old episode when Khloe and Kourtney were upset over Kim’s use of the name “Dash” for marketing her own perfume - it’s sad how much Khloe has remade herself into what Kim admires.)

Dash is a condiment name ! At least it is to me

• LOL 4
(edited)

Stumbled upon a pair of good American jeans this morning in Nordstrom rack. Before I saw it was good American, the first thing I thought was “this looks so cheap! What is a $12.99 Ross dress for less jean doing here?”. Then I saw it was a Khloe creation. It looks so cheap. Not good quality at all.

29nh305.jpg

Edited by Aw my lahgs