Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

But she and Kim and Kris roll their eyes at Kourtney for putting up with Scott's antics?  I never got the sense that Lamar really cared for Khloe. Regardless of Scott's inability to get sober and remain sober, he's put his shortcomings on TV and hasn't hid them from the camera. There are many  moments between him and Kourtney that show a very deep bond and commitment. Khloe and Lamar hid all their issues from the camera, Khloe covered for his many MIAs and made excuses to her family for his absences. Kourtney has never pretended all was well when it wasn't. Khloe's romantic attachment to a tattoo is kind of laughable. He disrespected her and humiliated her in public over and over, all her sacrifices for him mean nothing to him, but she romanticizes a tattoo.

• Love 6

I don't understand why it's a good or noble thing for an individual or family to expose their sordid "shortcomings" on camera just for a paycheck, especially when there are children involved. Maybe Lamar chose not to become just another storyline for this stupid show by publicly airing his dirty linen. If Khloe wanted to lie, that's on her.

• Love 3

I don't understand why it's a good or noble thing for an individual or family to expose their sordid "shortcomings" on camera just for a paycheck, especially when there are children involved. Maybe Lamar chose not to become just another storyline for this stupid show by publicly airing his dirty linen. If Khloe wanted to lie, that's on her.

The point I tried to make (poorly) was that Khloe and Kim mock Kourtney for sticking with Scott instead of dumping him over his issues, where Khloe is instragramming a pic of a tattoo that honors a marriage during which her husband lied, cheated on her and and abused drugs seeming from the beginning. If she choses to still remain married, even if name only to this guy, then why is Kourtney mocked for standing by her guy?  Scott is no hero for letting his failings be shown. But he and Kourtney aren't hiding them either and pretending things are perfect, Khloe did for a long time, yet still wants to stand by her man.. why not let Kourtney do the same, her man is at least trying, Lamar bailed.  I totally agree thought that on TV or not, Scott and Lamar aren't doing their children any favors with their behavior.

• Love 3

Some of these scenarios and "conversations" may be faked for the show but in my opinion, none of the three older sisters are in a position to mock or advise each other or anyone else regarding relationships. Khloe seems to have a strong -- almost maternal -- bond with her two younger sisters, but a relationship role model she is not!

• Love 1

Some of these scenarios and "conversations" may be faked for the show but in my opinion, none of the three older sisters are in a position to mock or advise each other or anyone else regarding relationships. Khloe seems to have a strong -- almost maternal -- bond with her two younger sisters, but a relationship role model she is not!

That's one reason I liked Scott's comeback to Kim about her advice to Kris about "taking it slow" in the dating scene. Kim wasn't happy to have her two quickie marriages brought up.

• Love 2

That's one reason I liked Scott's comeback to Kim about her advice to Kris about "taking it slow" in the dating scene. Kim wasn't happy to have her two quickie marriages brought up.

Not to defend Kim or anything but she was married to that Damon Thomas dude for years at least 3 I think. 

• Love 2

Not to defend Kim or anything but she was married to that Damon Thomas dude for years at least 3 I think.

I think he was referring to the quick decision to marry, not the length of the union.

• Love 1

I don't see anything wrong with her post, but this is the whole problem with Twitter, it's filled with people under the mistaken impression that they have something relevant or interesting to say. Who gives a fuck what Khloe Kardashian thinks about what's happening in Baltimore?

• Love 5

I don't see anything wrong with her post, but this is the whole problem with Twitter, it's filled with people under the mistaken impression that they have something relevant or interesting to say. Who gives a fuck what Khloe Kardashian thinks about what's happening in Baltimore?

Does she even know where Baltimore is? I can see the Kardashian brain trust frantically googling it and trying to think of an appropriate tweet. Kanye was useless, he's probably still talking...hasn't realized the rest of them have left the room.

Now that Obama has been criticized for calling the rioters " thugs" instead of " misguided youths" will Kanye be out there saying Obama doesn't care about black people?

Does she even know where Baltimore is? I can see the Kardashian brain trust frantically googling it and trying to think of an appropriate tweet. Kanye was useless, he's probably still talking...hasn't realized the rest of them have left the room.

Now that Obama has been criticized for calling the rioters " thugs" instead of " misguided youths" will Kanye be out there saying Obama doesn't care about black people?

Nah that's his boy! They talk every day and President Obama is gonna roll with Kanye to Paris and leave thier wives and kids at home cause they're BFF. 

Just saw the First Look with Scott at Khloe's house shortly following Reign's birth because he's so loaded that Kourt won't let him go home. So Khloe runs a house for addicts (Rob and Scott) who refuse to get help - isn't that enabling? I always think of Khloe as a kind soul, but I'm not sure this is kind in the long run.

• Love 2

Just saw the First Look with Scott at Khloe's house shortly following Reign's birth because he's so loaded that Kourt won't let him go home. So Khloe runs a house for addicts (Rob and Scott) who refuse to get help - isn't that enabling? I always think of Khloe as a kind soul, but I'm not sure this is kind in the long run.

That's exactly what I've been saying about Khloe, she enables all the men in her life. Don't forget she also covered up Lamar's drug use for years & still won't finalize the divorce. That's her problem, she thinks she's "taking care" of them, when all she's really doing is covering for them, making excuses for them, & allowing them to be bad little boys instead of responsible grown men.

• Love 1

That's exactly what I've been saying about Khloe, she enables all the men in her life. Don't forget she also covered up Lamar's drug use for years & still won't finalize the divorce. That's her problem, she thinks she's "taking care" of them, when all she's really doing is covering for them, making excuses for them, & allowing them to be bad little boys instead of responsible grown men.

Doesn't that make her codependent? If so, she needs help too. In this family Khloe seems pretty grounded - but it looks like Kendall might be the only one who really has it together.

Relationships with addicts are usually co-dependent, so Khloe being an enabler is pretty typical. I think she likes to feel needed and that's why she's willing to hang on as long as she does. I also think out of all the K/J girls she has the most genuine heart.

• Love 2

I don't understand why this divorce hasn't happened yet.  

Because Khloe won't give up, She's such a big enabler that she can't let go of Lamar & let him deal with his own life.

That would make sense if they even talked to each other.  But they've had no communication for well over a year now...right?  I just don't get it.  Is she hoping for some kind of reconciliation?

That would make sense if they even talked to each other.  But they've had no communication for well over a year now...right?  I just don't get it.  Is she hoping for some kind of reconciliation?

I don't think we really know anything. They could be talking at night on the phone for all we know.

Relationships with addicts are usually co-dependent, so Khloe being an enabler is pretty typical. I think she likes to feel needed and that's why she's willing to hang on as long as she does. I also think out of all the K/J girls she has the most genuine heart.

Yeah, I do too.   Had she been born into a family that provided some sort of moral and strong parental guidance, she would have turned out much different.   She does seem to care about people a lot, she just never learned what a strong, healthy relationship was, neither with her mother, siblings, or mates.    Is Malika a real friend, or just on camera?  She seems like she would be a good influence. 

Yeah, I do too. Had she been born into a family that provided some sort of moral and strong parental guidance, she would have turned out much different. She does seem to care about people a lot, she just never learned what a strong, healthy relationship was, neither with her mother, siblings, or mates. Is Malika a real friend, or just on camera? She seems like she would be a good influence.

I think Malika and Khole have a genuine friendship. Having seen Khloe nurture Kendall and Kylie, I agree that she does have a giving/maternal nature, which can be really attractive to users and abusers. However she's still young and her relationship with Lamar isn't something she can't climb back from.

• Love 2

Khloe seems to be one of those girls who always wants to "fix" men. She takes care of Rob like he's her son, and she constantly puts herself in situations where she is responsible for Scott. Then, she quickly married Lamar, who had a lot of baggage from his ex, the son that he lost, his dead mother and bad relationship with his father.

Also, I was thinking about the timing of her marriage. Kourtney was pretty heavily pregnant with Mason when Khole got married. Khloe was closer to Kourtney than really anyone, and she also has some abandonment issues. I think her rush to get married had something to do with Kourtney moving on and having a baby. I think getting married was her way of "keeping up" (lol) with her.

Khloe seems to be one of those girls who always wants to "fix" men. She takes care of Rob like he's her son, and she constantly puts herself in situations where she is responsible for Scott. Then, she quickly married Lamar, who had a lot of baggage from his ex, the son that he lost, his dead mother and bad relationship with his father.

Also, I was thinking about the timing of her marriage. Kourtney was pretty heavily pregnant with Mason when Khole got married. Khloe was closer to Kourtney than really anyone, and she also has some abandonment issues. I think her rush to get married had something to do with Kourtney moving on and having a baby. I think getting married was her way of "keeping up" (lol) with her.

I think Khloe is a lot like Kris that way, but slightly different in that Kris wants to control people and have them do her bidding, and Khloe wants to fix them and be the all understanding earth mother. In the end it doesn't work for either of them.j

• Love 2

I'm not sure I would describe Khloe as a fixer, as I would an instigator.  Her partying and drinking with Scott is deplorable, although she's also partied and drank alcohol with her underage sisters too.  While I detest most all of the family, at least I could tolerate Khloe, but the more I see of her, the more I dislike her.  She's actually surpassed Kim as my least favorite.  I think all the enabling is the reason.  Do you recall her giving Scott some kind of medication out of her purse last season?  It wasn't prescription, but still....who does that with a person who drinks like Scott?  Oh well.....nothing would surprise me.  She seems to like dealing with the hot messes.

• Love 1

I'm not sure I would describe Khloe as a fixer, as I would an instigator.  Her partying and drinking with Scott is deplorable, although she's also partied and drank alcohol with her underage sisters too.  While I detest most all of the family, at least I could tolerate Khloe, but the more I see of her, the more I dislike her.  She's actually surpassed Kim as my least favorite.  I think all the enabling is the reason.  Do you recall her giving Scott some kind of medication out of her purse last season?  It wasn't prescription, but still....who does that with a person who drinks like Scott?  Oh well.....nothing would surprise me.  She seems to like dealing with the hot messes.

She wants to fix them, she just isn't successful at it. Probably because she has her own demons she hasn't dealt with. Broke people can't help other broke people.

She gives Scott and Rob a refuge, a place to not have to deal with their issues, but then is offended and hurt when they turn on her when she tries to draw a line.

Let Scott get a hotel room when he is drunk and out of control. If he acts like a fool there he'll be arrested and have to deal with those repercussions. Rob gets angry and runs to Kris to complain that Khloe won't let him use her housekeeper, and Khloe has already been complaining to her mom about him? Mom turns around and makes nice to him. The whole family is fucked up. Kim with her tough love.. that's just a defense to not have to deal with them, to pretend their issues are just a matter of personal choice. She fixes her flaws, real and imaginary with plastic surgery and contouring and a waist trainer. Just because she can't see them doesn't mean they aren't still there.

She gives Scott and Rob a refuge, a place to not have to deal with their issues, but then is offended and hurt when they turn on her when she tries to draw a line.

Don't forget how long she covered up Lamar's drug addiction too.

Kimmy is too busy hideously draping her coats/jackets over her shoulders. Just put your damn arms in the coat sleeves!

But she's self conscious about her fat arms! She's going to cover them suckers.

Kimmy is too busy hideously draping her coats/jackets over her shoulders. Just put your damn arms in the coat sleeves!

They don't fit....arms too fat. Notice the tits escaping out from her dresses underarm area also.

(edited)

https://instagram.com/p/42d62-E1tQ/

Khloe is always covering her butt with flannels around her waist lately. Why did she bother with very obvious implants/injections if she's just going to hide it all?

They are either still coming down (it may take a few months to get to final size with implants - not with injections), or she wants people to get used to them gradually, or she wants to play the game of "weight gain" causing that bubble butt and pretends to be embarrassed.

Edited by Nutella

They are either still coming down (it may take a few months to get to final size with implants - not with injections), or she wants people to get used to them gradually, or she wants to play the game of "weight gain" causing that bubble butt and pretends to be embarrassed.

That would make sense except that she's been seen with that ridiculous butt for months now, and it's not always covered! Unless maybe she got them topped off recently? But then how is she doing step aerobics or whatever that picture showed? So many questions!

That would make sense except that she's been seen with that ridiculous butt for months now, and it's not always covered! Unless maybe she got them topped off recently? But then how is she doing step aerobics or whatever that picture showed? So many questions!

I think she very much knew - and wanted - to have that sir mixalot butt.. We can only guess why she isn't flaunting it... YET!

• Love 1

I think she very much knew - and wanted - to have that sir mixalot butt.. We can only guess why she isn't flaunting it... YET!

While Khloe went and got the Kim K ass special from the doctor, she as always seemed self consious about her body and a bit i don't know shy or uncomfortable with some outfits she wears, even more so since the family has been in the public eye. She's taller than her sisters and always being compared to pettie Kourt and Kim

Khloe Kardashian To Host Primetime ‘Kocktails’ Talk Show For FYI

Looks like Caitlyn Jenner isn’t the only member of the family going solo – Khloe Kardashian is also getting her own show. Unlike her former stepdad’s upcoming I Am Cait reality series on E!, Kocktails With Khloe will be a studio-based talk show. FYI Network announced today that it has ordered eight 1-hour episodes of the series from Pilgram Studios. Going into production ASAP and scheduled to launch later this year, Kocktails has the former The X-Factor co-host as both the on-screen talent and EP.

To shake things up a bit, there will not be a couch or desk on Kocktails. Instead, celebs and friends – does Khloe have non-celeb friends? – will, according to FYI, “join Khloe in the kitchen and around the table for an intimate dinner party filled with cooking, pop culture, conversation and outrageously fun party games.”Pilgrim’s Craig Piligian executive produces along with FYI’s Gena McCarthy, Toby Faulkner and Lauren Wohl  – and of course, Khloe.“Khloe Kardashian is an iconic millennial voice,” said McCarthy, SVP of Programming and Development for the A+E Networks division. “We look forward to sharing her unique personality, wit, and insight with the FYI audience.”

“I’m lucky that I’ve been able to invite fans into my life and home on a weekly basis and this show will give me an opportunity to continue to do that with new and exciting guests,”said Kardashian in a statement Tuesday. “Being an executive producer allows me the opportunity to create original content and I can’t wait to show my fans what we have in store on Kocktails with Khloe.”

As well as appearing on Keeping Up With the Kardashians since it’s debut in 2007, TV vet Khloe has had a number of spinoffs of her own including E!’s now shuttered Khloe & Lamar and the more recent Kourtney and Khloe Take The Hamptons. She also was on an episode of Law& Order: LA back in 2011 and on Royal Pains last year – on both occasions, the Kardashian sibling played herself.

Khloe.... lose the baby voice, it really doesn't make your butt look smaller..

khloe_o_5648691.jpg

When was that photo taken?  They all look lovely - and Khole and Kim especially don't like like the plastic dolls they now resemble.

• Love 1