Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Most designers can’t afford to live off exclusivity anymore, and have lower level lines.  The Kards would appeal to the demographic they need to appeal to these days.  Even if Versace isn’t producing a C line, they still have accessories like eyewear and perfume that Kardashian stans can afford.  Plus, those asses are the largest billboards you can rent.  

• Love 9

Khloe Kardashian covers bum with sweatshirt after saying she 'can't believe how BIG' her backside is

She added, 'I can't wait to tone up again and get my body back to where it was.'

'I've literally been counting down the days,' she continued.

'I'm actually proud of myself for not being as big as I assumed I would be, LOL—but I'm ready to start getting my body back and feeling mentally clear again.

'Bring on summer and the hard work—I got this!' 

I don't know that I can see a big difference between the picture mwell345 posted above and the ones in the article from May.  I believe she has been working out, just don't know if that is the answer.  If she has has implants/injections, wouldn't they stay the same regardless of her exercise regime?

Cute pic of True.rs_634x1024-180820115848-634-true-thomps

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 5

Anything odd about Khloe's appearance, imo, is unnatural and brought upon by  herself and has little to do with working out, toning, etc.  I suppose you have to buy into her contention that the butt is natural for her whining to have any appeal. 

• Love 5

I've seen that Versace outfit all over Instagram on some of my favorite hip hop and R & B celebrities that I follow and even on ones that are so-called normal size it still looks ridiculous the the print and just the all over Versace of it. Like pick one thing the top or pants not the full outfit together. 

• Love 1
On 16/08/2018 at 1:32 PM, suomi said:

Right, for sure they will have surgery, but my question is about hiding the scars from doing that. They don't believe in horizontal ass creases and where else is there to hide a scar? Will that mean no more ass photos? (No more doggy style? LOL)  

Incisions made perpendicular to the stretchiness of the skin can be concealed by the natural creases caused by the stretchiness of skin to a surprising degree. 

The only scars these girls would likely have are from the entry point of the liposuction cannula. I bet they have a butt load of lasering done on their butts to tighten things up. 

Edited by kokapetl
  • Love 1

Final Countdown! Khloe Gives Cheater Tristan Deadline To Earn Back Her Trust

This is all supposition I am sure, but assuming there is some substance to it, given his history and how detrimental cheating can be, how successful can a relationship be with this going on:

Since then, Kardashian, 34, has laid down the law, grounding the 27-year-old basketballer with a plethora of personal rules and demands, including total access to his cell phoneOpens a New Window. password and pin numbers, another source claimed.

She also spent big bucks to hire a team of private investigators and off-duty copsto follow his every move, a Radar spy previously claimed.

PHOTOS: LeBron James Crashes Khloe & Tristan’s L.A. Date Night As Thompson Plans Escape Route

Now, as their rocky relationship reaches the critical six-month milestone, Kardashian wants to make sure Thompson is serious about his second chance, the source has alleged.

“He’s refused to do therapy, saying they don’t need it, so the onus is on him to ease Khloe’s anxieties with his actions not his words.”

I honestly feel for Khloe, and kind of admire her tenacity, but still feel that there is most likely a underlying reason for her poor, imo, choices in men.  Not skilled enough to determine what that might be, but would like to see her find a partner who is able to hold up their 50% of the committment.  It must be awful to have a constant worry about your partner cheating.  Again.

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

I honestly feel for Khloe, and kind of admire her tenacity, but still feel that there is most likely a underlying reason for her poor, imo, choices in men.  

Yeah, she's so insecure that she thinks any guy who tells her she's hot is a good choice.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

Final Countdown! Khloe Gives Cheater Tristan Deadline To Earn Back Her Trust

This is all supposition I am sure, but assuming there is some substance to it, given his history and how detrimental cheating can be, how successful can a relationship be with this going on:

I honestly feel for Khloe, and kind of admire her tenacity, but still feel that there is most likely a underlying reason for her poor, imo, choices in men.  Not skilled enough to determine what that might be, but would like to see her find a partner who is able to hold up their 50% of the committment.  It must be awful to have a constant worry about your partner cheating.  Again.

Tristan’s refusal to do therapy is a big red flag - and if Khloe feels she has to hire investigators and cops, it’s already over.

She should kick him to the curb and seek therapy to explore those reasons for her poor choices in men - getting real about her own paternity would help imo.

• Love 16

I don't feel sorry for her. I just feel bad an innocent baby will somehow, someway get stuck in the middle of this. This is a  guy who was caught cheating red handed and Khloe is so pathetic and desperate she needs to hire a PI to keep tabs on him? Downright lame. There's still an obvious trust issue there. Yes they share a child together but I would have more respect for if she was willing show she didn't need him but still allowed him to be a father to True.

• Love 20

She actually looks cute in this picture, so that's good, but I wish they would stop putting the do-rags on her, we know she's a girl, she doesn't need giant pieces of cloth on her head to make sure we know.

• Love 8
On 8/20/2018 at 5:34 PM, Mu Shu said:

Most designers can’t afford to live off exclusivity anymore, and have lower level lines.  The Kards would appeal to the demographic they need to appeal to these days.  Even if Versace isn’t producing a C line, they still have accessories like eyewear and perfume that Kardashian stans can afford.  Plus, those asses are the largest billboards you can rent.  

Versace has several B lines. Versace Collection (in the United States), Versus Versace and Versace Jeans (worldwide).

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, GaT said:

She actually looks cute in this picture, so that's good, but I wish they would stop putting the do-rags on her, we know she's a girl, she doesn't need giant pieces of cloth on her head to make sure we know.

I’ve never liked headbands on babies because they look like they hurt - at least the do-rags look more comfortable. Not sure why Khloe likes them so much though.

Khloé likes bows, do-rags and earrings on True because she is insecure about her baby being “pretty enough”~ same reason she does what she does to her own body..... 

None of the media stories about Khloé and Tristan are real- as if they would tell anyone their REAL problems ?

• Love 6

There are people very close to the family that know exactly what's going on that run to certain tabloids. I'm hesitant to believe ALL gossip sites but there are without a doubt the ones that get real tips from close Kardashian friends or even staff that work for them. Some have been cut off when they got caught in the past. When Jonathan was on Celebrity Big Brother Kim made him sign a non disclosure that he wouldn't discuss the family in the house. That should tell you how trusted he is.

• Love 2

Khloe Kardashian Shuts Down Hater Accusing Her of Making True Thompson Materialistic

However, not everyone was happy for Khloe's 4-month-old daughter. One commenter claimed True should have received a cross or a bible so she could grow "closer to God as opposed to embedding materialism in her brain." Nevertheless, the Good American head wasn't afraid to clap back. 

"We read children's bible stories [every day] and we say prayers ever single night but you should not pass judgment either way," the reality star wrote. "Why be so negative if you are a child of God? She's a baby who received a beautiful sweet gift and I was SOOO excited to put her in it and take a picture! I'm enjoying every single moment I can with my sweet angel! The angel GOD gave me!"

Read

True Thompson Looks Pretty in Pink in Khloe Kardashian's New Photo

Instagram

This wasn't the only unsolicited advice Khloe received. Another commenter recommended donating True's outgrown clothes to those in need. 

"I do love!" Khloe replied. "Donate to multiple shelters and charities all over California." 

For all I know, Khloe tithes 50% of her income to the church.  I don't think so, but I don't know so.  But I do think it is disingenuous and rather entitled of her not to recognize that a Bentley is an extravagant gift for a 4 month old.  Not that she owes the social media public an explanation, but she certainly is not adverse to using social media as a way of communicating.  And not quite sure what the prayers and bible story reading are supposed to represent.  It is a rationalization that I am missing the pertinence of.  That if you are godly, extravagant gifts are okay?  Ot that if you read Bible stories to your 4 month old you shouldn't be judged?  Can't quite make the connection, maybe somebody can help me out.

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, vast wasteland said:

Khloe Kardashian Shuts Down Hater Accusing Her of Making True Thompson Materialistic

For all I know, Khloe tithes 50% of her income to the church.  I don't think so, but I don't know so.  But I do think it is disingenuous and rather entitled of her not to recognize that a Bentley is an extravagant gift for a 4 month old.  Not that she owes the social media public an explanation, but she certainly is not adverse to using social media as a way of communicating.  And not quite sure what the prayers and bible story reading are supposed to represent.  It is a rationalization that I am missing the pertinence of.  That if you are godly, extravagant gifts are okay?  Ot that if you read Bible stories to your 4 month old you shouldn't be judged?  Can't quite make the connection, maybe somebody can help me out.

A ride on Bentley costs about $350. Not that extravagant.

• Love 2

Chicago and Stormi got the same cars, Kimora Lee Simmons bought them. Kim and Kylie got hit with similar comments about how ridiculous the gift was but Khloe is the only one who has to fly off the handle respondong to every negative comment. That said, I thought the comment she responded to was silly. That car was one of the many gifts these kids get every single day. Has nothing to do with faith in God. Most likely when True is christened she'll get the more religious type gifts.

• Love 5
On 8/23/2018 at 5:11 PM, howmanywords said:

I don't feel sorry for her. I just feel bad an innocent baby will somehow, someway get stuck in the middle of this. This is a  guy who was caught cheating red handed and Khloe is so pathetic and desperate she needs to hire a PI to keep tabs on him? Downright lame. There's still an obvious trust issue there. Yes they share a child together but I would have more respect for if she was willing show she didn't need him but still allowed him to be a father to True.

I have a feeling that Khloe is doing this because she wants to stay with Tristan long enough to have another kid or two, so there will be more than one innocent baby stuck in the middle of this. She's never been able to attract a quality man, despite the weight loss and surgeries, and now that she has a baby, other basketball players and rappers are going to be even less interested in her. And Tristan is playing along to show that he can be "mature" and not knock up a different woman every year. There's no way those two will last more than a couple of years though.

• Love 14
14 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I have a feeling that Khloe is doing this because she wants to stay with Tristan long enough to have another kid or two, so there will be more than one innocent baby stuck in the middle of this. She's never been able to attract a quality man, despite the weight loss and surgeries, and now that she has a baby, other basketball players and rappers are going to be even less interested in her. And Tristan is playing along to show that he can be "mature" and not knock up a different woman every year. There's no way those two will last more than a couple of years though.

I agree that she probably wants another baby with this guy, so that the kids share the same two parents - this must be a sensitive subject for her since she doesn’t look like her sibs and no doubt has a different father. But I do think she could attract a quality man - if she wasn’t desperate for someone in the limelight.

• Love 7

“Just because you did something wrong in the past doesn’t mean you can’t advocate against it now. It doesn’t make you a hypocrite, you grew,” the Revenge Body host wrote, adding, “Don’t let people invalidate your current mindset … Growth. A concept. Embrace it.”

“Kindness makes you the most beautiful person in the world. no matter what you look like …”

Khloe Kardashian Posts Cryptic Messages Amid Feud Between Kourtney and Kim: ‘Growth. A Concept’

I do appreciate the intent of her messages.  it is just difficult for me to put them together with her obvious emphasis on and obsession with looks.  Her behavior (at least what I see publicly) doesn't seem to support her expressed messages.  Maybe she is having a true change of heart, but I think it would be hard in a culture that is all about looks.

The attitude here doesn't even include a little mention about kindness:

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 1
On 8/23/2018 at 5:15 PM, GaT said:

I think she puts those head wraps on her because, really, the child has an odd shaped head and no hair. Once her hair grows in and hides it, doubt we'll see them anymore.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, peaceknit said:

I think she puts those head wraps on her because, really, the child has an odd shaped head and no hair. Once her hair grows in and hides it, doubt we'll see them anymore.

The kid’s  ears aren’t visible in straight on facial shots. Without ears her head looks like a turtle’s head.

• Love 4
On 8/23/2018 at 4:33 PM, vast wasteland said:

I think at the core of it, she's needy and insecure. All the work she put into losing the physical weight, she didn't put much work into the psychological process of overcoming all of the insecurities that she developed because of how she saw herself before (and the psychological component is very much a real thing). I think she developed mechanisms to compensate for feeling unattractive, fat and lesser than her sisters. She became the 'funny' one and the one who was always nurturing and accommodating to everyone, especially the men in her life. It seems when she's in a relationship, her sense of self-worth is measured by the love and affection she feels in any given moment and that can convince her to stick around even when their 'actions' suggest that she should cut her losses and run. If she held on to Lamar for so long and still wanted children with him even at the beginning of learning of his infidelity and later addiction, imagine what she's willing to compromise for a man who gave her a child - something that she's wanted for as long as we, the viewers, can remember? They all laugh at Kourtney but they're all messed up in different ways and could genuinely use a therapist in their lives.

• Love 12

That's because the Kardashians seem to think that weight loss = therapy.  Which it doesn't.  Sure it makes you physically feel better, and there is validation when you hear "you look so good!" but it doesn't erase YEARS of self-doubt and insecurity.  Skinny person on the outside will never equal confident person on the inside.  Khloe is sitting there thinking "I've done all this work, i've lost weight, I've surgically altered my appearance and I'm STILL not good enough."  No sweetie, it's not that you're not good enough.  It's that you have no faith in yourself whatsoever.   

All of these people need therapy.  LOTS of it.  

It also doesn't help that Khloe's defense mechanisms made her utterly unlikeable as well, but that's a different issue.  

• Love 13

Several years ago I lost a lot of weight during and after my divorce. I eventually gained 75% of it back and am just now getting back to losing again. After I gained back most of the weight I was listening to a song by a Christian group that has a line, “God's gotta change your heart before He changes your shirt.” It really hit home to me. I hadn’t changed the inside pieces of me that were responsible for my emotional eating. I simply worked out a lot and stress made me stop eating. When the stress lessened and I couldn’t go to gym on a regular basis anymore I went back to my old habits that I hadn’t addressed. I had successfully, yet only temporarily, changed my shirt, but my heart was still a mess. I wonder if Khloe can even work on her issues while dealing with a pimp for a mom and a cheater for a partner? I wonder if she even realizes she has issues or thinks it’s normal to obsess night and day about looks, body shape and size? I wonder if she’s unknowingly trying to win her mom’s approval after being the “big one” growing up? Ugh! Too much thinking about Kardashians! Must! Stop! 

• Love 16

Apparently Tristan was working out with Khloe and using a stability ball. It collapsed.  .. Khloe says they are rated up to 500lbs and doesn’t know why it collapsed. If it was defective, it was probably some second rate product endorsed by the Kardashians.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Just to play up the Kourtney is the outsider theme of the season,

Who decides on a guardian BEFORE the kid is even born?

In every homestudy I’ve done as an adoption social worker, I’ve always discussed who the legal guardians would be for the child if something were to happen to the adoptive parents. And that was before the child was identified for or placed in the adoptive home. So to me it doesn’t sound strange to also consider this for a birth child – in real life. But yes, it really bugs me that this issue is used as a fake storyline for a reality show. But then, so many of this family’s fake storylines intrude on the privacy of the young children in this family, including Scott’s (real, blindsided) angry, upset reaction on camera to finding out that Kourtney was pregnant with their third child, or when and if someone’s boyfriend or girlfriend should be introduced to the children. I believe these are issues impacting children that should be resolved in private and not exploited for ratings.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

it really bugs me that this issue is used as a fake storyline for a reality show. But then, so many of this family’s fake storylines intrude on the privacy of the young children in this family, including Scott’s (real, blindsided) angry, upset reaction on camera to finding out that Kourtney was pregnant with their third child, or when and if someone’s boyfriend or girlfriend should be introduced to the children. I believe these are issues impacting children that should be resolved in private and not exploited for ratings.

ITA, and that’s just common sense and respect for the children, which none of the K family has.

I just read something from an interview with Kylie, could be old news but... she commented that she has been bullied by the world since she was nine.

its kind of sad but sadder still is that her mother and father, didn’t notice, didn’t care if they had noticed, or told her to suck it up if she complained. And with all that said she herself is putting her own daughter on display, and with the things that have been posted relating to her paternity already, setting her up for similar situation and at an even younger age.

• Love 7